Speaker 1: So I'm going to the final four complaining this little three on three things.
Speaker 2: And then it's like me and him.
Speaker 1: I think Nick Young playing boogie boogie, Boogie playing boogie yeh work Yeah, yeah, that mean you gotta guard boogie. Lord.
Speaker 2: No, it's blowing me.
Speaker 1: I think I'm with him first.
Speaker 2: He fel he finished DJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know he's finna take the whole fourteen.
Speaker 2: I'm about to fire the shit out of here.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: You'll have to you still complaint, man, You need.
Speaker 1: To fucking Puerto Rico. Boogie need to be in the league. No One in a week. He's going back to Taiwan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Hey, tell Boogie go over there, Bill and Mountain God, damn fuck the states Man. I had to tell some young boys this boy, if they love you, they're showing you different energy somewhere.
Speaker 2: Boy, you gotta go there.
Speaker 1: He likes it. He likes it.
Speaker 4: There would be a second time going back to Taiwan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said he really liked get cracking in Taiwana. Pe Taiwan. Come with a call.
Speaker 2: All right now, five mil you gone?
Speaker 1: Hey, I told you all right, said on camera, a Q, give me next, give me two point five. I'll play in the Big Three. It's all Cap, that's all Cat.
Speaker 3: With Caitlin's great publicity though he got everybody on it talking about you know right, he ain't got the type of numbers for that. So listen, this is what I want to go ahead to say, until until men's college gets a long distance shooter, whoen's women's women's college basketball is gonna be in front of men's basketball.
Speaker 1: For a while. You see the rating of the l s U Absolutely, I said, you know, I listen.
Speaker 2: More than anything.
Speaker 1: It's cracking right now. But think about it wrong.
Speaker 4: Twelve point three million, more than like every game.
Speaker 1: Not the Super not the Super Bowl, everything that we watched, huh, every Thursday night game that was like a national championship type game.
Speaker 3: Bro listen, and then what you think this Page Becker Kaitlyn Clark's fin to be like, boy, oh yeah, this is going to be the get on. I wish this was the final four right here, but you know, Donn and the girls and NC State.
Speaker 2: This is the final four.
Speaker 3: I look just the final four right here, but this is this game right here is the game you.
Speaker 1: Want to watch.
Speaker 3: Page Becker and Caitlyn Clark, Man, don't get no better bron.
Speaker 4: So the question I had just kind of going off of that big rating, how can that kind of carry over to the the w n B A because we've seen women's college basketball do so well in the last couple of years from rating standpoint, fans standpoint, and a lot of these women are now going to the w NBA.
Speaker 1: How here are hear me out? This is this? This is my take on this. Okay, today's game is all about the long ball, right If you shoot the loan ball like Steph Curry Dame Lillard, you are considered up here in this in this generation, the loan ball is where it's at.
Speaker 2: Bro, don't boke care.
Speaker 1: If you got skills, you got shake, you got will go, that's cool. But if you got a loan ball like time I some shoot the free throw line, three point line. Shit, I'm talking about this. Shit.
Speaker 3: When you gotta do this right here, when you turn around, this is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Distance.
Speaker 3: The reason why everybody's maying on this like this is because this girl is playing so much different than any other girl in college. Pays Becker, Juju and Caitlin Clark are playing so different than everybody else. Just think about how many girls are in college, right, I'm being there. I'm talking about the game here, right. These three are distinct when I say these days, they are generational talents and they are playing like it. Shorty shooting the ball from forty to fifty. That is a coach's nightmare, by the way, because that is a really inefficient shot. I'm just being one hundred, so you gotta work on that. So for her to be nine for twenty from that long, come on, man, your take, Bro. My definition of growth is where you take something and you make it better, and that's what they do. They made the college game not only stimulating, interesting, but competitive from talent to talent.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: While we love Boston because we want to see the two best fighters get in there and see who wins with that whole you know, so from this whole thing, Bro, nothing in sports has this right here, this dynamic.
Speaker 1: The NBA is probably the NBA.
Speaker 3: NFL obviously the Pro League, but nothing like this has this type of electricity to it, this type of stimulation to it, and this type of narrative. Bro and Page Becker got hurt two years ago when she was low key. They were saying she was either better than Kaitlin or they was on the same whatever, but she was the it.
Speaker 2: She was Caitlin before Kaitlyn Na.
Speaker 1: Kaitlyn was Kaitlyn.
Speaker 2: Paige Becker was paid back page two years ago. Well.
Speaker 1: Her freshman year, she was National Player of the Year. She was cracking, cracking, she was the best player, hands to them. I'm saying she got hurt her second year, came back there, she got hurt right, and missed the hall year. And now she's back to remind everybody that y'all must have forgotten I'm that one, right right, she beat back like letting everybody know I'm that one.
Speaker 3: Now y'all forgot. So I love this matchup. I love the dynamic of it, Angel Reese.
Speaker 1: I love how.
Speaker 3: LSU and all the girls, how they pushed that narrative of strong women and yeah, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all trying to beat us up. And Bro, I'm just I'm in all the narratives, bro, And what I'm saying is, I don't see nothing like this across the board.
Speaker 1: That's competitive. Bro.
Speaker 3: When I watch the men's men's game, in the men's game need another level of development. They I'm watching gods that I'm watching players be able to turn the corner and the handle ain't even there to turn the corner. I'm watching the two chest pass might go through somebody's hands, and I get it. It's college. I'm not I'm not looking for the imperfections. I'm actually trying to pull pull the pluses out of it. But I'm just seeing a very, very distinction from the divis college. Like the men like the stars right now, I'm saying, nobody like out there who like the.
Speaker 1: Stink that you like? I can't even think of five just say in college.
Speaker 3: Some about the development though, the girls are developed more than the guys.
Speaker 1: But they got superstars too, Like, man, we're gonna watching these these girls are hooping like they go beyond old girl that was in order. Damn that the guards she was man, they got to three the monster over there.
Speaker 2: And know today.
Speaker 1: South Carolina, it's like you know what I'm saying, so many good girls that can hop thing.
Speaker 3: It's like like damn, And it's at the perfect time where you're seeing women's sports.
Speaker 1: Going to the next level to it. I mean women everything.
Speaker 3: We got women presidents in the world, we got women you know what I'm saying, so you're starting to see the rise of women go like this, and what what great two players do you have? Man, I gotta keep throwing this recent edge because she because she's gonna be part of this whole little this, this whole duration of moving the.
Speaker 4: Game right, just declared this morning going to the w n B Ah.
Speaker 3: That's listen. They bringing all this to the game. They bringing all this from college. They finna bring it to the game. So it's gonna help the w n b A. I look for the w n B A to be to be not not just cracking, but ooh, it's.
Speaker 1: You know what I think, to a part of the stardom and the popularity of the girls. I think n I L has helped that because when I'm like watching these games and I see the girls in commercials, Now, you know what I'm saying. So it's helping line, it's helping toward their brand, and you're seeing them, you know, not only on the court, but you're seeing them off the court. So now you can market stars, and then you can market marquee matchups, you know, and then when they having to see each other in the tournament on the biggest stage, it's just taking it to another level. So now you ask, how can this carry over to the w NBA.
Speaker 3: Just how the league did Magic and Bird when those two supposedly saved the league, they promoted the matchups. This is the same formula, but college girls didn't have the players or didn't have the variety of players to be able to feature like this on this level. I mean, you can go to back in time, we got countless girls and I played the game. I've never seen this type of insurgence of business with the women's game and the growth like this now, I've never seen it like this. This is one of one that we're seeing and it's a dope time for the ladies to grow.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's inspiring. And man, not only that, but it's been some great basketball. Man, y'all see y'all been watching the games. It's been some great fucking games going on with the women Basketball's another thing too. The quality player is crazy. Quality players up. It's far than none. So man, shout to the ladies doing it. Man ship, I'm watching all of them. Man, I'm root for everybody.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Obviously I'm a South Carolina boy.
Speaker 1: But man, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't dismiss page backyard. I can't dismiss Kaitlin, can't dismiss the NC State and what they doing.
Speaker 1: I'm in bro, straight up. I think it's great for the game being in with.
Speaker 2: Let's get it now, it's taking the truth.
Speaker 1: Let's right. High. I don't even know who left in the n cuble A tournament. Then I know for doing their ukn he states, he state, big burns, you've been watching me, that's all little z dj z bo him and then.
Speaker 3: He was like jokers. I love watching him play. You know what I love too, Lord, I love that he the first college player I see take the whole clock to know.
Speaker 1: But listen, this is this is to my point nine jibbles. All right, so who left?
Speaker 2: You got? He stayed? Purdue, Purdue?
Speaker 1: What's the player name of Purdue?
Speaker 2: I'm asking him, big fella trying.
Speaker 1: I ain't got nobody name.
Speaker 2: Now, that's what I'm trying to make.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fella old girl. Shorty named all the women, but he can't, Shorty, none of me. I don't know the point.
Speaker 2: I'm making you.
Speaker 1: Look, the point I'm making is that's what the women. We know. The women and we don't know the men. That's what I'm make the point.
Speaker 3: I'm making niggas, they ain't selling the meal like they selling the women. The quality of the women's game is so much different than the men.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's the only thing. That's the point.
Speaker 1: I was just playing college right now. Man, I can't even tell you they saying this might be the weakest draft ever. I might put my name in the draft. Can I can go number one? Right? I can never one in the draft? Right?
Speaker 2: All these niggas in.
Speaker 3: The in the college looking at you.
Speaker 1: So we all these old head all these yere right, the draft drifted to the combine, then the combine there, heyet you the combine.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: People want to a week ship. I ain't laughing at the drift back in the draft. You ain't ship. I want to. I want you to look at this.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So this is from twenty years ago to today, the top three hundred shot locations from today, twenty years old.
Speaker 2: What is this today?
Speaker 1: This is where we were and this is where we're at. Yeah. No, men, you ain't got no men, no meds, no meds.
Speaker 4: You know, Paul, you you had said a couple of weeks ago that you felt that step was the most influential person in the game. Does that shot charts say that or do you guys think it's something different.
Speaker 1: That shark chart says that that's the influence Steph and the Golden State Warriors as a whole did to the game.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once they showed you just you can win shooting three pointers and be successful and be one of the best players just shooting threes. I mean, not that he don't do other things. Everybody felt like, Okay, I can do that, but all this running, jumping from the free throw line and it's acrobatic shots, we can't. Everybody can't do that, but we all can shoot threes. James Harden and Houston Rockets started this, y'all. Remember when Chris Pauling on him down, Yeah, show he part of that too. He started.
Speaker 3: I say this to say that they started that the data. Remember they started playing with threes in the corner. Threes at top are better or more valuable than rain. They start playing with that, right, James Harden. James Harden birthed that style. He really he really like Golden State is like a better version of what Houston was trying to do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm say, explain that right at least that's what it feels like.
Speaker 3: Right so when I see that right there, they they are the they are the reasons for that right there, they are the reasons that mid range is dying. In mid range people, I asked you this may can you imagine playing without the mid range?
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: You can't even set a three right now, That's what I'm saying. Bro, The savants know this. Man, you can't get to a three if you ain't took the two. I gotta get I gotta I gotta have you thinking. You know, the offense is all about stimulating the defense.
Speaker 1: Man. You got a good defender. He gonna jump out here and he gonna control how you moving. You man, you gotta damn it like take it back. You know exactly what I'm saying. Ain't even working on no post move This is crazy, no media, you're working on a lot of the workouts that I'm seeing is trying to get your handles right and get to the hall, or you shooting threes, or you padding' dribble off the uh off the dribble three. But ain't no come stop at the free throw line, pull up, ain't no post up, well will up anunder, it ain't none of that in the workhouse. Then we failed. That's development.
Speaker 3: As the universal holders of the game and all the ones that develop and give knowledge to we failed. If Nate just showed me that, right there are you're talking about that the fucking basically what you're saying is the two and the mid range is invaluable.
Speaker 1: Well, just that area of the court, like you could get the pick and roll mid range shot is open all day. That shot you could come off and get to that shot all day, and that's gonna be probably the most open shots you can get. But players ain't working on that. Joel NB, he still shooting me. He can't do anything other than mid range, a trail three and dunk the ball.
Speaker 3: If you don't have that mit range, bro, a lot of what you see. He can't get to seventy one without that mid range.
Speaker 1: Yeah he got that, bro, you gotta have that. You can't get to it three or not. I'm not respecting. Matter of fact, it's only a few people who still shoot it look different.
Speaker 2: That's why his points like that. KD still shoes.
Speaker 3: KD definitely shoots that motherfucker. You know what I'm saying, because you have to take it. Bradley Beal, he's smart, he takes it. He takes it sometimes Steph would take it now that he'll take the two just to get you to honor that to get back to the three. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I see him, I see somebody playing for the three, come in, two step dribble and he'll just go ahead and take that boom and the next time he'll fake that joint and then double step and get back to a three.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying, man, bro, you know how much game you cut out it? Man, it's so much like that's almost like a sixty percent of your game.
Speaker 1: So you got no more post play, and you got no.
Speaker 2: More man ranges you gotta have.
Speaker 1: You gotta have post play, post play. Well, I'm just saying it's not it's frowned upon now to be it's like if when you watch it, if you ain't joning be or.
Speaker 3: Bonus the bonus putting Anthony Davis under the basket, non dribble.
Speaker 1: Coming down, the days of us coming down and just dropping it in like three four times in a row in the post is over with.
Speaker 2: That ain't happening.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They throw the ball to Draymond Green about five times a game in the post, and all he's doing is flaring corner.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, that's He's not looking to score it though. No, but that's just like an initiation that the low post is like the high post. Now, but you're sayin't a post from what scoring position? Or the low post where you get it? That's looking they you getting near to look the past now just like the high post. No, no, no, not always.
Speaker 2: Is the only one. It's only two posting joker Zingis is supposed to.
Speaker 1: He's taking advantage of there's a lot of miss messages posting up a lot of the free throw.
Speaker 3: Ye, yep, it's about four or five months. It's like six selve months from towns towns. Rudy gotta post up, Rudy Gobert. That's what he does. But he's not really offensive threat. You know, I'm not saying that he a post up. He like more of a pick and roll lib.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: God, but you better be careful to French she was talking about.
Speaker 2: Boy, I'll be eating French fries all day.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 3: What it don't mean, I'm out here calling them out, calling him. Let me let me see one of them. Really, it's a tough.
Speaker 1: French ass nigga. What's the nigga in U seal gun God damn shout to gun.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, UFC fighter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he says too, like three might be a UFC fighter.
Speaker 3: No, I say that. I'm saying that. You was like you No, I ain't really you know what I'm saying. I understood what you was saying because I know you.
Speaker 2: What the point was?
Speaker 1: I not right though, No, keep it one hundred, keep on like you could ask any NBA player I got you look.
Speaker 2: At We look at European players as being soft.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the narrative, that's that's that's yeah, that's what we perceive it him right that, whether it's true or not, that's what we that's what we believe. Yeah, so that's all that way was no knock on Rudy or not. That's any European player we look at like, oh they saw now are some tough. Hell yeah, I thought man new genobody in and joker tough. I mean, Louis y'all tough. But they perceive as being soft. And that's one It ain't just me. You can ask anybody in there. That's the perception of you.
Speaker 2: That's the perception.
Speaker 1: I don't know if today's yeah about the new wave, what about Wendy, Yeah it got skills, he can hoop man that It ain't nothing about it's just their personality come off as you know, they don't come off as like knowingforcers. I ain't. I ain't seeing them getting nobody's face. They don't really get that's not that's not their culture.
Speaker 2: You know, that's.
Speaker 1: American culture when we grew up in a hood, playing in the streets, talking ship and just like what's up? You might turn into a fight in the park. Like you know, they're not coming from that now. Europeans come from surreal ship. They come from a war bro. They coming from the war bombs and all types dead ayes bro. That's not hand to hand combat. I'm talking about Survey's. I'm talking about the creations.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about some of these reformed places that man, these kids and Georgiians, man, go talk to Skeeter.
Speaker 1: It ain't got nothing to do with what they've been through, is just how they foreseen.
Speaker 3: I'm just man, you're putting it like American players come under some type of different cloth when yeh listen to me, like we come under some different cloth. When European players coming under a whole different way of life. Bro, when you start digging through their past and I played with a bunch of get it. You know, international players they're soft to the point to where we're saying they're not aggressive. Yeah, as American players, but they're not. They're aggressive. They're not they're not like pushovers and those ship like that. And I think that's what the assumption comes off when you say, you know, non aggressive or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I mean, they like pastries. You know what I'm saying. I like, I like, I like Randy's donuts.
Speaker 2: You start calling grown man like I'm saying, I said that, nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: You look you told the next thing I want to ask you guys.
Speaker 5: About that's a goofy though you call it niggas pastry.
Speaker 3: Come on, So when y'all hear that, that's that's why you should make you up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a fucking canol.
Speaker 1: Now y'all know what is?
Speaker 2: Go look it up, all right, Warriors?
Speaker 4: Nice win last night against Dallas. Uh, the question I have for you guys, if they remain the eighth seed, they make it through the plane and they're the eighth seed, which of the top three seeds between the t wolf S, Nuggets and right now, I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If they make it in and they if they the a seed, that's a problem.
Speaker 4: Who should be most concerned of those top three teams? Because every day it's all of them are changing.
Speaker 1: No only team that's not worried about the Warriors is Denver, But everybody else below that should be worried. Everybody at the two spot, Minnesota, you know, because like right now you've got Minnesota, okay, see Denver and they all can flip flop, flip flop. So whoever, and now if whoever get the one seed or the two seed should be worried. The only ones shouldn't be worried Denver. But if Minnesota are okay, see fall in that spot, have to see Golden State should be worried.
Speaker 2: They should be worded.
Speaker 1: But Pete, what about Denver though?
Speaker 4: Because Jamal Murray's been out six games.
Speaker 3: With p is seeing and I want to piggyback with your with your at least what you're alluding to is that when you got Bron and you got steph ones that have won it before and got the league on their back.
Speaker 2: Man, it's because.
Speaker 3: Bron going to Bron is stopping going to booth on your ass, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: Another one and they all in that next and they just coming off whooping on Denver at Denver too, and they looking like they're about to turn their little superpowers on the way they've been playing. So you gotta worry about Phoenix too.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm watching the league just everybody tightening up. You see how everybody tightening up. Everybody tightening up.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, it's gonna be a problem at the top. For if I'm saying, if you know you got to see the Lakers first round, the way they playing, you gotta golden state of Phoenix or shit. Man, I don't know even Man, that's a problem down there, Sack sack down there, and then to play in two. So one of them four teams ain't gonna make it. New Orleans can fall in that group because they only a game behind. But the bottom right now could really really put some heat on all the teams at the top in the first round match.
Speaker 3: Go definitely put some heat on the top. What man, Listen, first off, ain't no easy nothing in this They're gonna have to go through somebody that's real, and it's gonna have to be tough and the and that's part of the road, you know what I'm saying. But to get to the champ, you gotta beat the champ, you know what I'm saying. And a bunch of that's about to happen. This is what mows your team, This is what grows your team. Though right now, I'm trying to maneuver. Truthfully, I'm trying to maneuver. If I'm at the top, I'm looking at the last five games, like, okay, we.
Speaker 1: Should jump into this little two or three seed. You know what I'm saying. You maneuver at the end of the year. And he be like, all right, let's settle into this seed because we match up better with them. That shit be wooped sometimes though.
Speaker 3: Pe Dallas tried to do that thought getting Golden State and then got what they asked.
Speaker 1: For and got got slapped in the mouth.
Speaker 3: Bro straight up, it ain't gonna be no easy wins in this playoffs.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: So whoever they play at the top, playing at the bottom, you have to see one of them and guess you down KD right now.
Speaker 1: The safest right now, the safest seed is the four five, sixth seed. That's because you ain't got none of them superstars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you safe if you in there kind of.
Speaker 1: Like three six four five, Yeah, right, that's it. That's the same zone kind of, that's.
Speaker 2: The same zone. You want to be at the three four five six kind of.
Speaker 1: Shit and some ship at the six? You and ship No.
Speaker 2: One and two? You and some ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want to be the three because you play the six which is New Orleans or Sack or you know, you know, CLIs is like, like you cool if you got to see bron KD or Steph right now, that ain't no safe zone right now. Seven games.
Speaker 4: Speaking of the play, let's go east now and talk about the sixers and Bead returns to what.
Speaker 1: Did you feel about that? You like big Fella coming? Did you like that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, definitely gonna put the hamper and something somebody plans.
Speaker 1: What's your feelings on Joe l and Be coming back?
Speaker 2: Like should he had a came back?
Speaker 1: Hmmm?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a good question, man, because you know it was a light operation. It was like a scope.
Speaker 2: But like if I was.
Speaker 1: Him, he feel like they got a championship team and they were showing that they was contenders the way he was playing. The question is can't he get back to the way he was playing at the beginning of the season at an MVP rate this late in the season. Can he get back to that with only like six seven games left.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's enough time for him to get back to that level. I think, I don't know. I don't know what you think of that?
Speaker 2: What you think?
Speaker 1: You know, p I've always said with big fellows, you gotta you gotta take your light. You can't.
Speaker 3: It's a marathon with big fellas, you know, yeah, you gotta. You know, he fragile, bro. It's a couple of times last night he fell or somebody fail. I think Chick rolled back on him or something. I would just I was just creas. You know, when you when you when you when you when you're out there and you you know you're not one hundred percent and just to louse ship me fall on you. You know, you go down you try to eat to lay up all of us like that. Like I'm just I'm thinking about Joel and how fragile of him being hurt kills the whole thing, you know what I'm saying. Like Philly is in a is in a pickle where they actually got to figure out the balance of And I think they've done a good job so far with Joel, but they're giving him time off. They've been very patient with him and all this, and he's you know, delivering it up. But I just think that his his.
Speaker 1: His carry is a heavy carry, bro.
Speaker 3: Like I know Max, Max. He takes a little pressure off of me. Not not like he needed, he needed like they got it.
Speaker 1: They're pretty good this year because the Tobias been good this year.
Speaker 3: By committee, by committee, by committee, they've been d sho.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You gotta have your big fella in there, and he's used to really really taking up all that offensive pressure and those guys come in for defensive you got corner threes, he out, but Brow is rolling to the point where man everybody on his back. And if you know what I'm saying, we just we roll with big fella. And I just thought that.
Speaker 2: That was a lot on him.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Now they're playing a different way.
Speaker 3: Look at look at Houston when they had shon going and this is a similar This is like a mirror situation your foundation.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The guy you go through do offense and all that, he's.
Speaker 3: Out now, Uh the sixers of playing, it's more up and down Kelly break, He's emerged, like you start getting these little pieces.
Speaker 2: That one lip he that wasn't active, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think that's what Nick Nurse is trying to. I think he's trying to get a what's the three point guy from the Bahamas? Uh, Buddy Hill Buddy here. Think he's trying to get but he heal into a rhythm. I think he's trying to get a kellybra Kelly is in the rhythm.
Speaker 1: Ship your ass, huncle ship playing d He's got some good pieces. They think this reason I'm gonna tell you why NB came back because they think they can get to the conference finals if they if he's back, Because I don't see no clear cut favorite in the East outside Boston.
Speaker 3: Bro, I would have sat and be down. I would have I would have three two weeks and got him in shape. He just been getting shake give the shape the last week out of played him, bro, he looked like he looked exhausted, like he had been doing ship.
Speaker 1: He got five games. No, no, no, he was I'm talking about you know you tie hands on knees? Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 2: It don't matter what you do until you get into that NBA game.
Speaker 1: What was on ankles? Man? What what was on ankle? Listen? NBA hands and you need Yeah, until you're getting that in that NBA game, don't matter what you do, matter all that, all that other ship, mill, the pool, all this one on one workouts, individual workout, so you get as soon as you're getting that game, you're like damn, like straight up you think they can get out of the plane.
Speaker 4: There are two games out of getting into sixth place.
Speaker 2: Let me see, can they get out of the playing Let me look.
Speaker 1: You know what the East is so fucking Healter Skelter only have six more games in Milwaum's Milwaukee Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Are you'll watching.
Speaker 4: Milwaukee fifteen and fourteen under.
Speaker 2: D right now? Ain't nobody afraid of Milwaukee?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And that's scary right now because they got too want to play Milwaukee. They all want Milwaukee first round. They gonna be scrapping at the bottom to get to Milwaukee. No, for real, they Milwaukee sweet right now, walk But you don't want Milwaukee sweet right now? There's Milwaukee got they've got a I rather play Milwaukee in Boston, like I'm serious, Like all these teams in the play in they like, shoot, we're trying to get to the seventh seed. They trying to fight for that seven Damn people.
Speaker 4: Want to Milwaukee like that, you'd rather play Milwaukee than Cleveland.
Speaker 1: I'd rather play Milwaukee than Cleveland. A healthy Cleveland team. Milwaukee, I don't just I just think they've been in because they've been a five hundred team since they they are five hundred team since the All Star break. Around that they haven't blown away nothing. We know. The playoffs is the whole. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like they're not coming.
Speaker 4: Off as in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Damian Jannis in the playoffs is a factor. But I'm just saying the way they playing now, you know, when the Cleveland is healthy, they're more scared than Milwaukee. I'm saying what I think, Yeah, both teams full healthyland rather I think Cleveland got more chemistry than Milwaukee right now. I'd rather see I rather see Milwaukee like this is not I mean, I know they got Jannison Dame, but I feel like they ain't got all that ship together, Like they inconsistent. You know what I'm saying. They losing. You know, they losing the Washington. You know, like they have a professional team, But you should that don't matter who you put out there. Dame didn't play, you still got Jannis out there. You should never lose the Washington when you're a contender them a professional playoffs over the I get it, I get any given. But that's how we consider that a bad loss. Fact that you know what I'm saying, that's bad. Absolutely, that's a bad loss. You can't be having them type of bad losses like that. And I've seen a lot of bad losses from them, and that's what you're talking about. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I see them take a lot of bad losses, and so that's why I'm like, I'm not sure if they can be that's hard. That's that's in the mixed. Donovan Mitchell ain't even been healthy with He's.
Speaker 2: Just back though he just came back. Man, I need you. If he healthy, then they's they a problem.
Speaker 3: They are, But I don't know if they're bigger problem than Milwaukee when healthy.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So I think the Knicks is more of a threat than Milwaukee to keep it one hundred like a healthy Nick.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Look, I know I'm flipping the script on this because I'm seeing what bran on one day off.
Speaker 2: Lord, one day, I wrong, right.
Speaker 1: I should have jumped on God, she made some unbelievable it. Don't look one day I jumped on the next thing. The lost right, Oh yeah I won't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it, don't worry about Yeah. Yeah, we get that. But yeah, you you gotta hear what you're saying, Pete. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The narrative for the Knicks is there for them. I swear, I swear. Man, the Knicks they got that new energy that we were just talking about, Bro, they got a new energy.
Speaker 2: To man, they just.
Speaker 3: Gotta win them games you're supposed to win. But man, that that was a tough loss against Okay C. But they the Knicks, Man, I told the boy man.
Speaker 2: They still they still they good. There you go, you go?
Speaker 1: He are you you? I'm saying, lib you know we're up and down. I know, ain't No I thought that. I thought libras it was a scale, right, they have balance of somewhere right, God damn.
Speaker 4: The next thing to ask you guys about Rondo recently just announced his retirement. He said he's done with the game. I just wanted to hear your guys reaction to the news and any any good stories you.
Speaker 1: Have on and off the court with Rondo. First off, shout out Toronto on a Hall of Fame career, one of the best to ever do it.
Speaker 2: My god, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Many next phase of life, baby, I need you at the truth louds. It's time to get the whole baby. Welcome to the club.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 2: We love you, Dog.
Speaker 1: I'll see you this summer. Yeah those always uh.
Speaker 3: The first off, shout the shout to no man. You know, I know, I know the work you're not put in this man, I know the countless hours, the psycho nights and the sleepless nights and film and all that shit.
Speaker 1: Bro. You know what I'm saying. I just want to say, give you your flowers. Man.
Speaker 3: I know you're not to put the time into work into this. So you know, congrats to you and yours, you and your family, and I look forward to the next the next endeavor. It's gonna be dope because I feel like when Rondo speaks and when well, this is kind of my my wish that I hope that Rondo gives the world with anything that he does, to give up people a chance to be inside of your head and see how you see it and see how the things that you would do is magnificent because he totally sees the game different. And when the Savant, when we used to all be on the plane sitting and forced pod be right here, somebody be across from p I'm right here.
Speaker 1: We all be right here.
Speaker 3: At the conversation Here was a king conversation. Matter of fact, it was Ray and we used to see at the card table, we used to have this keen conversation of just knowledge of just you know, play office because we all offensive players and we all can put it in the basket, but we all can see it ourselves too, defenders and disperspective and uh, just to sit there listen to nine man, you know, and watch him and hear his growth from day one him sitting there today two, the year two him sitting there, and then year three's him sitting there, the year four and just watching him grow every year. Yo, It's like it was like a gift. It was like wow, it was like, I know, Chicago had their own d Rolls. I know, okay, se had the west Brooks and their young guards, but we had Rondo and he was his own special thing in his own right. So you know, to be around that, that young spirit, that young energy was a gift. So congrats nine, congrats Bro. You know what it is all day nine and five.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, right, hey man, Rondo just retired. Rondo just retired. So we right here, we on the sat man say what you want to say to Rondo retirement. Hey man, congratulations to the king ron though man, salute much love Man, brothers for life, man votes bro your career, Man, well deserve.
Speaker 2: That's what's up?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: We only say I'm hit you after.
Speaker 1: All right? The grandfather? Right on, right on, Let's get some fan questions. Let's get the fans question Let's get it all right.
Speaker 4: First question a half for you guys, best signature move in NBA history.
Speaker 1: Best signature moving in NBA history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, shot, we got the hook.
Speaker 1: Shots, we got the big Dipper, we got the dream shake fade.
Speaker 4: We got Yeah, what do you guys think best one?
Speaker 1: The Jordan's the best signature move in Jordan fade. Jesus, the Jordan's Iverson crossover. Damn, that's a good one. The Iverson crossover wasn't a sign. You couldn't stop that Jordan fade. The Jordans fade got remixed by Cold Cold fade. I would give Cold the heasye pool mid range hmm, his heasy pulled mid range because you have to respect the drive where he just oh man, he got that damn like his heasy pull.
Speaker 3: Traca McGrady had a had a heavy pull like he was gonna pull, almost like a hesy when he was going to cross and pull it, you know what I'm saying him and Cold was good at.
Speaker 1: The dirt one leg, dirt, one leg, Timmy off the glass, the tim Hardaway killer crossover. Yeah, that was the killer the Texas.
Speaker 3: It was called not the Texas two step, right, there was two steps listen, and you know what go between his legs and yeah, that was the Utah two.
Speaker 1: Step yeah, Tim Hardaway give him.
Speaker 3: Schmidt giving you the goat the ghost man. Listen, listen, listen, real ship could hit you with that ship full speed to like ding.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Rondo, good, good ticket, don't have to go the ghost and now you see me now you.
Speaker 1: Don't you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I was killing Yeah damn. Let me see today who got the best? Who got the best today? No, all the time signature move, I'm gonna say, I.
Speaker 2: Can we forget Ice? You couldn't stop?
Speaker 1: Yeah, kareem we said scotok. Yeah, the Korean said the all time greatest signature move, So it has to be something that right now, the all time signature move right now is the peep here step back. Let's keep it one hundred. I'm just saying everybody's doing it now. Everybody got it. If you don't got that in your game right now, dog, you can't all right, hold on, all right, I give you the genovaale Euro. What about the Genova Euro? You got ticket checked out?
Speaker 2: Then let me know my segment.
Speaker 1: Like this is when he lose you just man, you sit you're losing me. No, the euro up there who the Euro.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man, listen, I gotta get you well, Joannis in uh James Harden, Man, listen, James Harden step backs, stop it, stop stop it. James Harden doesn't get enough credit for birth in this generation.
Speaker 2: All these moves we see.
Speaker 3: The first person I saw do these moves in the summertime was James Harden.
Speaker 2: I was like, what is James doing? Hell no, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Next thing?
Speaker 3: I know every trainer was teaching that same package to every nigga that it matters if you was a guard four door center right now. That's why the league looked like that, right ship.
Speaker 1: Man he man. James Harden starting the left, the triple, he started the triple. You remember step was talking shit, I can understand start doing this right man.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I never thought i'd see a chip triple step back, peek. How you seting up the how you stepping up? How you setting I.
Speaker 3: Saw you know what I saw a kid do. I saw a kid. I saw a kid cross go to like he was going on the step back and he was still live here and he didn't he didn't put it down people, but he he has it.
Speaker 1: It has it to the point where it looked like he was finna get it off the nigga for he was. They don't call carry no, no, no, how about the how about the joint? When the nigga stop on the joint? You see this nigga where he when he gives you the year on, he'll stop on you. You see that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 1: Bro. How you do that for speed?
Speaker 2: You ain't doing that in the NBA game.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: This is why the Europeans are probably better than some most of the American players because they go at the pace where it ain't too fast, it ain't too slow, you know what I'm saying, Like to get that move off that I just said, Bro, you bro, just think about going for a speed stopping on the man. You gotta have like a little pace to that. You know what I'm saying, right, because he going to tow up and then stopping them late.
Speaker 2: That was that. You can't do that in the league.
Speaker 1: What that what you're talking about? That pause? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I ain't saying that in the league. That's some playground ship. He it was it organized.
Speaker 3: It was an organized I don't know what that's still playing playground league move?
Speaker 1: That's a league move. Nah, you ain't getting that off in the league, like the stop euro Nah, now cast is too quick they coming. No, I know exactly what you're talking about though. I saw that on Instagram. Get all that.
Speaker 2: You can get all that off in the league.
Speaker 1: Euro and the step back is the most is the most killer. That's the killer. You ain't got a Euro on your game.
Speaker 2: You can't hoop today, can't hoop.
Speaker 1: You can't make it to the league. So you got a euro package going to the layout right now? Yeah you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 3: We need to we need to see certified cameras over there to get this on til you got you got the joint when.
Speaker 1: You can with the euro me yeah right now, I said you yeah, I got the I just did it to somebody the other day. Baseline, you got the ugly Gary Payton lay up off the one leg where you're looking you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got the no, no, no, you know that.
Speaker 3: Then you got to go off this leg off the wrong you know, no, no, no, this one you gotta look like, Yeah, this one the weird one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not the weird one. That's the regular one.
Speaker 1: That's the weird one.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm talking about when you go on both legs both you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You Juju. You show what Juju did the other night. Juju had to go she had to go off the wrong leg like like, this is what you're talking about? Like you like, yeah, yeah, Layer, I hate that motherfucker. That ship that's the one you're talking about. That ship ugly, Like why is this ship that first? Yeah? That ship nasty.
Speaker 2: That's the.
Speaker 1: Man whoever made that lay up right there? I hate that. That's the one you're talking, don't you talking about.
Speaker 3: I don't know why more guards don't get the ship beat out of there for that ship, y'all.
Speaker 1: I hate that ship. Tu did me.
Speaker 2: Like that a long time ago.
Speaker 1: He's looking at me, he is looking at him.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, lay the ball up. He was like, yo, I hate that lay up.
Speaker 4: So the next question I have for you guys, strip away all the accolades, who's the best pure hooper of all time?
Speaker 1: One game to win.
Speaker 2: The best pure hooper of all time?
Speaker 4: Championships MVP's none of that is best pure hooper.
Speaker 1: You're talking about going outside.
Speaker 4: It says one game to win, So I'm gonna call it outside.
Speaker 1: One game to win best hooper. Hold on, I'm trying to understand the question. I'm sorry, just sitting off the accolades saying we outside going ones going one strip away the accolades.
Speaker 4: To strip away the accolades.
Speaker 2: It says, one game to win. I bet no mean what you mean.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't get at to somebody else what you mean. I gotta pick somebody with what we're doing, like, I gotta pick somebody and he gotta win the game. Or what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I think you could say you're the best peer hooper of all time.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, I am you put a bunch of niggas in the gym.
Speaker 1: Let's line of ass up. Let's go, let's run it.
Speaker 2: I'm with that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's my best pure Let's get it.
Speaker 3: Let's get it, let's get it. I'm with that. I'm with that. I want to see where I'm at. I want to see if I'm the best of him all I ain't.
Speaker 1: Let's get it. Let's run it. Check who want you get ball for? Let's run it. Let me see it.
Speaker 4: We saw that clipping you in the Olympics back then, and.
Speaker 1: There weren't even everybody I know hear me. I'm with that, listen. I actually think the NBA should actually take on having one on one. We need one who's the best one on one player in the league right now, one you had if you had the league one on one player right in the league right now, like Kyrie mm hmm. If you're just going once like one infinite ribbles, Yeah, you gotta go, Kyrie, infinite dribbles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like you gotta go.
Speaker 3: Even if you gave him five ribbles, he still I got a lot of that. Yeah, he got a lot of Yeah, he got a lot of Who do you got.
Speaker 2: Your Hooper all time?
Speaker 1: Just pure Hooper? One game to win one game and Jimmy Buckets got some one on one game too, bro, Just like, what do you mean one game to win? Just one game to win? Take away in the.
Speaker 3: He're talking about the pure I guess he, I guess what I'm feeling like you're talking about.
Speaker 1: That's all right. I'm gonna go pure Hooper, Penny Hardaway, pure Hooper, just Hooper. Yeah, Penny in the summer, Orlando, Orlando Penny. He just stripped everybody to accolaates and you just watched the game. Man, he wanted the coldest that okay, that's what okay, if that's the case, ship Penny Hard he was, he got, he got everything. He was like Magic and.
Speaker 2: Mike and one.
Speaker 3: To me, man, it sounds like you're asking who's the coldest nigga in the summertime?
Speaker 1: At least? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who the coldes J Smith?
Speaker 1: Nigga? J Smith was to listen, buckets, what nigga, Jay Smith show up to your ship that nigga might do a three sixty out the picking rolling point. Nigga out to pick and rolling hit it. Nigga saw Jay Smith.
Speaker 3: Listen, these are three motherfuckers I saw the summer and when I saw him in the league, they looked totally different. Jay Smith, Twitter Man, y'all remember Twitter Man? Who is Jared Dully? Y'all remember Jared Dully Twitter Man. Jared started Twitter so much that we called him Twitter Man. And listen, Jared Dully in the summertime was an all star, He'll tell you. Asked Joe bullets Arf he would go to Impact for three weeks and kill.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Next time I see Jared Delly man, mother folks sitting in the corner time, I'm playing defensive, so he don't even look the same.
Speaker 1: Now you know who was killing the summer too, Nick Young? Oh yeah, he's another one young, Nick Young.
Speaker 3: Summer game is off the Charge and Smith in the summer.
Speaker 1: Joe Johnson in the summer Joe Joe. I so, Joe Joe Johnson.
Speaker 3: In the summertime is much Watch TV, boy, that motherfucker be cooking here, be doing a little one leg he'd be Joe in the summertime. Got all type of cook Oh yeah, them the three monthfuckers.
Speaker 1: I saw the something.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn and Jay Sniff was in a went between his legs, spoone sponge spung again and then went out of balance.
Speaker 1: Fan.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the man listen. I was like, yo, I can't believe on seeing him.
Speaker 1: Watching this ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah them three? Nick Young in the summertime? Is your Nick Young?
Speaker 1: Come to the gym. It's gonna be some Yeah, I play with Nigga.
Speaker 4: The next question I have, who would you guys want to mentor in the league today? Is there a player you see and you're like, man, I feel like I could help them with a certain element of their game. Is there a certain player you think of?
Speaker 3: I mean, shit, if you you know like when you have the what I want to man like, I sure, I'm sure that when Paul goes back to Boston and you know, Tatum and you know Jake Brown sit there and hollertting, there's got to be some interaction on you know, moves or you know, just how you're thinking so purposely. You know, when I see Porzingis or when I see Cat, you know, I see man in the post. You know, I always think that, you know, I can actually bring some type of knowledge or some help to what they're trying to do, because you know, I can see them thinking. I can see them, you know, rejecting. You know, you can kind of see guys and how they thinking or whatever. So to be able to throw guy's script and help them in situations like Prizingis, I would I wouldn't you know, when I see him post up a lot of times how he does it and how he gets to it, I would, you know, recommend a whole nother way.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He gets some files on some of instead some of the guards stand him up at the free throw line this waist that he can get deeper and stuff. So when I'm watching it, of course you see yourself.
Speaker 1: Rightings, probably just because I see a lot of because because we because we Rondo.
Speaker 2: And a lot of them. I didn't even go like.
Speaker 3: That, But a lot of the stuff I see him do I actually had done. I had to post that he had to stand out and if he came, I had to hit pe. If not, I had to take this match up.
Speaker 2: And win it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I couldn't get four or five dribbles because Kurt Heinry won't let you know what I'm saying. So it was just a straight up and just go over the top type ship. So when I see him, you know, playing sometimes Cat too. A lot of times I see Cat trail and he'll have the other big and I be thinking that is he on the same plateau with Rudy? Is he looking for and stuff like this, you know what I'm saying. So probably Caton Persings the thro that stand out.
Speaker 1: Let's see who I can think I can help, kind of like remind you of some of the things I did. Well, just help them with that game. Yeah, probably like a young Cat, which I probably my boy Homi Baske as r J Barrett, maybe r J Beard. I think I can help r J Barret because I think he can. He got another level. He can get tod he can probably can be an all star. I think he can be your guy if you know what, men, I can help get there.
Speaker 3: He got a nice stand still three that he can actually add on to.
Speaker 1: I think he needs enough. He's solid. Yeah he's solid. Yeah, he's solid. But I think he can get to the He got another level winner, Yeah, he can score the probably be one. I think I can help word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Let's do some game picks. Do the game pic, sure the wind. Let's get into a year. We up. Yes, sir, whoever the Knicks plan, I'm going with THEE. Take a clean sweet three and appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Paul, Hey, man, can I get some of this win. It's the end of the season of war.
Speaker 1: I'm not some of this wine. I got like twelve dollars of wine. I got people whoever it's the number at the end of the season.
Speaker 3: Come on, they get a couple of bottle of wine and they man them became as ready. Man, don't be putting the dogs out there with the wine. I got to go through the dogs to get the wine.
Speaker 1: The wine the came is the playoff wins, right, now you get to the menaje twas.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Go ahead, the first came up Saturday, Saturday, Saturdayay, Cavaliers at Lakers.
Speaker 1: Who do we got talking all this ship the cash afternoon game? What time that mean? They gotta give it eight on the road? Oh, that's not good for the Lakers. Is they are older? We're going calves. Older teams don't like to play early.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 1: And the Lakers they've been rolling, playing well, and they're coming off of a six game road trip. They're gonna at home afternoon game. No, that first game after the game back, I gotta go Cleveland on that one. Yeah. I always tell Boat this man that that first game back, it's like a road Yeah. That that that that's gonna be. That's that's gonna be tough. And this afternoon give me the give me the young Cleveland legs, give me Cleveland dog. I'm going Lakers. I know. Are you got on yellow today? What I'm saying, Laker moving cheep? You got Lakers colors on though, So you got to run same Laking colors right here? You feel me?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I think I'm gonna go with the Lakers. I'm gonna go with the Lakers, although young boys got legs, I'm gonna go with the more smarting with Yeah, the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Give me the Lakers, all right. Sunday Sunday Sunday.
Speaker 4: Pelicans at Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's early. Let me give me Phoenix in this one. Phoenix is rolling right now. Yeah, they just got some big wins.
Speaker 2: My boy. Man. First of all, what's the name In the last three times Booker played New Orleans?
Speaker 1: Is averaging fifty? You show that? So? Yeah at New Orleans though three times they played fifty. That's crazy. You gotta send a message to him. Man, If I'm new if I'm Phoenix, I'm trying to I'm trying to get to New Orleans for the playoffs. Man, Now, somebody from New Orleans. Gotta shut that down.
Speaker 2: Though he looking at them like they are boxing chop seized candy. There's a couple of things that need to go. Listen.
Speaker 3: This is on This is on the list. The Lakers gotta beat the breaks off the Kings at least one time.
Speaker 2: Man, they even smacking the Lakers.
Speaker 1: They coming there, man, they coming there. I get on out of here. They looking at them Lakers got her voice straight straight up. Listen. The Lakers got to beat the breaks off set, and New Orleans gotta avoid Booker.
Speaker 3: And somebody from New Orleans gotta like have Booker like where he get ten like not. It's got to be like, yeah, my only, my only golden life was to lock this man down for each time we.
Speaker 2: Played for.
Speaker 1: Were you at? You know who you got? I'm Phoenix when your Phoenix, I'm gonna take. I'm gonna take the Peltons man all right.
Speaker 4: And then lastly we got the New York next going in Milwaukee to face.
Speaker 1: The Milwaukee I've never been with the Knicks again. Every time I've been so Gemini Dodge is Milwaukee. Bro, I'm talking to you true Milwaukee, just Milwaukee. Said. I'm not rolling with the Knicks no more. Every time I bet on them they lose, I'm rolling next.
Speaker 2: Emotional man, it sounds emotionally walking, bro. Man, you and the Knicks was dating on the side or something.
Speaker 1: They sound emotional right now?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 1: No, they Instagram. You know what I'm talking about? The Instagram. That's the more to interest than I said that saying they more dangerous probably, but I'm not rolling.
Speaker 2: All right, take it who you got?
Speaker 1: I got the Knicks, Man Nicks.
Speaker 2: Right now, I don't know what you talking about about.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Milwaukee on the road right now, You'll know what Milwaukee you're gonna get. You know what I'm saying there in trouble bro walking got these next three weeks. Milwaukee got to get together. You got the Knicks, though, I got the Nicks. Listen, Shay, don't make that shade, don't make that crazy fall away.
Speaker 2: We we ain't.
Speaker 1: We ain't even looking at it like this to tell you, Brunson on something. Boy Brush just coming out for sixty one in uh San Antonio. Just like I said, if she didn't put that highlight on or that that bloodsholl we ain't looking.
Speaker 2: At her like that.
Speaker 1: Let her get the sweating alright, last it's gonna come off. Give me the Knicks. I got the Knicks. Those were the picture of the m H