Speaker 1: This is nuts.
Speaker 2: I never seen a monster that could talk. I beg your pardon, my dear coat men, but I am no monster goat man.
Speaker 3: Sorry about our friend Pork.
Speaker 4: He's actually a fairy and where we're from sounds like you can't talk, sir. They mostly just try to eat anything that moves.
Speaker 2: Ah. Yes, a character full of many my brethren, to be certain, but I assure you I believe in a more scholarly approach to life.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 6: Can anyone actually understand this guy? Ah, there's a lot of big words for such a little dude.
Speaker 4: Ignore my brother. He thinks shower is a big word, which is probably why he never takes one.
Speaker 6: Why you always gotta make it personal?
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 7: It's very nice to meet you, sir. We are a group of adventurers known as the Heroes. My name is Bliz, Bliz the Frost Maiden.
Speaker 3: Aiden the Copycat.
Speaker 1: Great to meet you, Okay the Iron Defender at your service, Paulk the Fairy.
Speaker 4: Guide, Mika the Warrior Monk, and Marco the forest Keeper sublet Bro.
Speaker 2: What a genuine pleasure to meet you all. I am doctor Golittle, doctor oo little. That's enough for me, man.
Speaker 3: I am out like a trout. No way, I'm getting a shot. I don't do needles.
Speaker 4: Uh uh, I don't think he's that kind of doctor.
Speaker 5: Marco.
Speaker 2: You are correct, young lady. I am a doctor of one of the sun Drop Jungle's most peculiar properties. That is the existence of the curious creatures we know is morphomos Uh morphimmles.
Speaker 3: Uh what are those?
Speaker 7: Hmm?
Speaker 2: Yes, I see you are all quite new here. I suppose a bit of schooling is an order. Please follow me. I make my home here in this very grotto, and it's just not far.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to go to school either.
Speaker 4: Follow him, Marco, this is nice, super homey.
Speaker 3: You must have been down here a long time.
Speaker 2: Ah, indeed many years of past. But believe me, you shall soon see my time has been worth it. Now tell me what do you know of the legendary treasure that is said to exist in the city ruins.
Speaker 3: South of here.
Speaker 7: All we know is it supposed to unlock hidden potential within the person who uses it.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: As likely an explanation as any, I suppose. Sadly, no one knows for certain what it does, but there are some things I do know.
Speaker 1: The ah, good man, please tell us.
Speaker 2: The treasure is called the Keystone.
Speaker 4: Woo that sounds important.
Speaker 2: Oh, it very much is. You see, the keystone is not of our world, Pixora, many many years ago. It fell from the sky in landed here in Sundrop. The people who inhabited the great city south of here found the keystone and brought it inside their walls to study it, And for some time they could find nothing special about it. But then they began to notice the changes.
Speaker 3: Like what changes, little dude.
Speaker 2: The changes in the animals. Some strange energy from the keystone began to affect all of the creatures of Sundrop, making them stronger, faster, in much more resilient. Some even began to develop a faint sort of purple glow about them.
Speaker 1: Sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: Within months, Sundrop became an altogether much more dangerous place than it had ever been. The city twellers decided to bury the keystone in hopes of stopping the change, but it didn't work, and soon after they all disappeared. The city fell into ruins, and the keystone is laane there for centuries, making the animals stronger.
Speaker 5: But I don't understand what does this have to do with the morphimals you were talking about.
Speaker 2: Ah, quite right, a huw task. You see, not all animals react to the same way to the keystone. All of them do get stronger, yes, and most of them also become more aggressive. You don't say. But some animals entirely they become morphomles, very special creatures that can bond with certain adventures so that both they become stronger together bond like with glue. Uh. No, they become partners, side by side, friends for life, closer than even a brother or sister.
Speaker 6: Oh so uh that sounds kind of awesome.
Speaker 4: That's incredible. And you said you have some morphomals here, can we see them?
Speaker 2: Oh? Of course, this way I keep them in this side chamber. I rather think they enjoy having extra space to run and play for themselves. Mm. We have visited hers everyone friends, new friends, Hi, new friends, new friends about the bride?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, friends fright with ass Oh my gosh, do your adorable?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and they are quite good companions. Any morphemos who wish to shelter here are always welcome. I only have these few at the moment, but some days I have as many as twenty or thirty.
Speaker 6: So like everyone's thinking it, so I'm just gonna say it, Doctor Goolittle. Bro, could we like maybe take some morphomos with us.
Speaker 1: Well spoken Marco. If we and these creatures can grow stronger together, it may be just what we need to find this key stone.
Speaker 7: We don't want to take advantage of your hospitality, doctor, but can you help us? We barely escape the last few animals we came across, which was quite unsettling because where we come from we're actually very strong. It sounds like these morphomals could greatly increase chances.
Speaker 2: Alas, I'm afraid it's not that simple. While having your own morphmos would indeed allow you to fight fire with fire, as they say, very few adventures are capable of bonding. If you cannot bond with a morphomore, then you're on your own. They will not adventure with someone they're not bonded to. All. And just when things were starting to look up for a change, Well, now let's not get ahead of ourselves. I will at least test you to see if you can bond, though I encourage you not to get your hopes up. You see this.
Speaker 5: Rock, Yeah, I was looking at it a second ago, kind of odd looking like a big hollow crystal.
Speaker 2: This is what is known as a Rock of Sages. When the keystone fell, several of these rocks appeared with it. We're not sure how, but they tend to reveal whether or not one can use the energy of the keystone, which includes bonding with morphomeles. You see, when I strike the Rock of Sages, it plays a most unhappy tune, which means I cannot bond. But for a select view, when they strike the rock, a much more pleasant noise might play, and if so, it means they can bond. I've only ever seen this happen twice myself.
Speaker 3: Would you mind if we try?
Speaker 2: Be my guess, my friends, but again, best be prepared for disappointment.
Speaker 3: Ka, what do you think You want to go first and try it out? Oh definitely.
Speaker 4: Let's give this Rock of Sages a little love kick and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, dear, it worked, young lady. You are able to bond. This is incredible.
Speaker 1: I knew it.
Speaker 4: So any of you morphomos in here went a bond with a warrior monk. Nothing will stop us. Just wait and see.
Speaker 2: Oh uh ah, my apologies, I should have been more clear here. It comes. I knew this was too good to be true. Oh, it's nothing like that. It's only that those who can bond must find the morph more they are meant to bond with. You can't just bond with any more for more, you must find yours?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: And how do I do that?
Speaker 2: Not to worry, I'll show you in a moment. First, let us test your companions to see if any of them can bond as well.
Speaker 6: Nice Maturn, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, extraordinary. It appears you can bond as well. Marco Hm. I believe I'm beginning to understand why you six adventure together. You appear to compliment each other quite well. And now I suspect there may actually be more amongst you who will be chosen by the Rock of Sages. Who would like to go next? I'll give it a shot, I guess, I say another one? Huh didn't sound like much to me? Why do I got a sound like that? Don't read anything into it, my friend, quickly, quickly, who's next?
Speaker 1: If I may, I would like to give it a try.
Speaker 2: Simply incredible.
Speaker 1: Why couldn't mind us? Sounded like that?
Speaker 2: Aiden?
Speaker 3: Would you like to go next?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: You go ahead? Blizz very well?
Speaker 2: Could it be, young man? I believe you're the last.
Speaker 3: I guess, so let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, simply inconceivable? Or six of you in your melody? What was that now?
Speaker 3: A melody?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Did you perhaps notice the notes the rocks played for each of you were completely different from one another. It is no wonder you work together as a team. Your strengths and your weaknesses fit together astonishingly well. And now I am quite curious what form of morphomles you will each have?
Speaker 3: Can you tell us now how we find our morpha me?
Speaker 2: Indeed, you will each strike the rock of Sages once more, but this time you will use a special tool, the sound staff. When you strike the rock with the staff, the sound will be much louder. It will carry throughout these lands. When you're more and more here's this sound, it will come as quickly as it can to find you.
Speaker 3: Paw sick, bro.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be awesome. I find myself quite excited as well, Mica. Would you care to go first?
Speaker 8: And that was when miss Caine you some kind of skill that made him as strong as me. While I was concentrating on him, the others put together a scheme to trick me so Caine could strike a surprise blow. When I came to everyone was gone, including my trappers.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, brother, they'll pay. I promise you that good.
Speaker 3: But I don't understand why you want to wait for this.
Speaker 8: I found it like that, I found it finally.
Speaker 1: The keystone is my