Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own.
Speaker 3: New Draft King.
Speaker 2: Customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium.
Speaker 3: Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon.
Speaker 2: That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: After you watch the Fifthburgh Steelers take down the New York Football Giants by the score of twenty six to eighteen, run their record to six and two and stand alone on the top of the AFC North, Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite UNC shining shark. He is Liberty Cities own Bengle Ring of Fame, Honoree, the pro Bowler, the All Pro, the legendary Chad oh Jo Sinko Johnson, just call him O Show Oh Chack.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that like button, guys, and make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you all subscribers.
Speaker 2: Thank you future subscribers for helping us get to where we've gotten thus far. Make sure you check out my shave by La Portier. The wait is over, guys. We're introducing a Shave bsop Collector's Edition, the second bottle in a series of nine. If you have the first bottle, you're one step closer to completing the collection. This is your chance to own bottle number two. The link is in the video description. Don't miss out. This is a limited edition of twenty five thousand bottle release. Please don't mess out. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms that Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four that produced the shirt that I'm currently wearing. Our newest release is one of the shirts that I'm currently wearing. I was held when I was well. I lie for you before I lie to you, Black black nightcap hoodies and by popular demand, stay with Me Now hoodies and of course our best sellers, the unkin Ohot's quantities are limited, make sure you grab yours wild supplies last. To show our appreciation, we're giving you an additional fifteen percent off use code Halloween fifteen. The link is pinned at the chat and if you stick around, we have a very special giveaway later in the show. Oho, let's get right into it. The Steelers beat the Giants twenty six eighteen. Benny Bishop Junior seals the game with a game ending interception. He had two last week against the Jets. He had another win tonight and it was a huge win against the Giants. They moved to six and two and are comfortable atop the LC North considering the Ravens lost yesterday. The Cincinnati Bengals are in a tailspin, and the Cleveland finally got won a game, but they're been hovering around bad to words. Yeah, as you can see our graphics, O Joe, we got graphics now, bro check that out.
Speaker 3: Can you see it on the board? No?
Speaker 5: No, now, where's that? Where's that? Let me see? Let me see. Let me see, you got.
Speaker 2: Twenty six six eighteen to the final. You got pass yards two fifty nine to two thirty seven, rush yards one sixty seven to one to fifty seven touchdowns, one with an asterisk because they threw one touchdown and the other touchdown came vill punt return. Four hundred and twenty six total yards for the Steelers, three ninety four for the Giants. I thought the Giants played rail. They ran the football. I thought Daniel Jones was throwing the ball well. But somehow that injury bug late and the ball gave I mean, excuse me, that turnover bug rears its head and it bites him at the most inopportune of because I thought up until that point he was twenty four to thirty five, two sixty four.
Speaker 3: Tracy ran the ball extremely well. Twenty carriers a buck forty five.
Speaker 2: They had twenty five rushes, one hundred and fifty seven yards in a touchdown Darius Slayton or catch us for a bucko eight neighbors seven for seventy one. So they were moving the ball, and I would like to see if they could have done something. But he got a little pressure, floated the ball over the running back's head at the end of the interception. Great job by Bennie Bishop Junior to seal that with an I INT. But he's got to get over that hump. That's the only thing that's written.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's hard to say what a play a quarterback can or couldn't be when he's known to turn the football over because he puts his teams in harm's way. Ojo, and all turnovers aren't created equal. Yeah that late in the ball game. You doomed and he turned the ball over in the first quarter.
Speaker 3: Oh shoe. You got a chance to overcome it, but not at that point. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen, you talk about turning the ball over. It interrupts the team, you know, and you doom turn him turned the ball over.
Speaker 5: That's what get to coach fired.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't even know if Brian de Ball is on the hot seat, but the way danger playing, you know, who won't take who will take the issue for that? Yeah, everybody's gonna get fired. Everybody's gonna get fired. Before I even talk about the game in general. I just want to salute the Steelers. I want to suit the Steelers. I want to salute Mike Thomon on on having to make a tough decision and Russell Wilson having Mike Thomins back on that decision he did, he made and keeping his promise and keeping his word. When he named the starter for the NFL season, it was Russell Wilson. Obviously, the injuries happened before the season started. Justin Feels came in and played phenomenal. Obviously, they started three and oher uh, then went the four and two. Then Russell Wilson took the hamlet. He's one of the last two games.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Tonight's game was really good. It started off really good, especially the run game. But it started very, very, very good. But it was the snooze fest. I'm gonna just be honest with you. The game was a snooze fest. The first quarter was the snooze fest, second quarter was the snooze fest. And somewhere at the middle of the third to the end of the game, all of a sudden, it gets excited. He's completing he's completing passes the Jefferson, He's completing passes to Tom god Damn George pickings.
Speaker 5: And pickings. Then pennies, penalties hurt, hurt the Steelers early in the game. I have to score. The score could have been much further away from this.
Speaker 1: If you take some of the pellings away, that takes some of the I think there's one, one or two touchdowns if I'm not mistaken, George Pickens.
Speaker 5: If you get both feet down, that's another test.
Speaker 3: Hell, I thought to one foot was right? Yeah, but yeah, I thought, I guess, but that's what I thought, thought you I honestly did you.
Speaker 5: Did it for real?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I know when he doubled up on the right, I knew they weren't gonna count it though, and then't gonna count it. But the nice game tonight. But tonight's game was really good. I'm really happy. I'm really happy, and I can say this is a bangle and I have no problem. I thought that the Steelers. I thought they were struggling. The season started because of the quarterback not really controversy, but because the quarterback carrousel.
Speaker 5: They obviously they started three and oh like, oh shit.
Speaker 1: Based on what I saw from Justin Fields last year, I didn't know what Justin Fields we would get because he was up and down when he was with Chicago. He comes out and plays phenomenal then the back change is made. I'm like, Oh, what, Russell Wilson. Are we gonna get? Are we gonna get Seattle Seahawk? Russell Wilson, Are gonna get the last year Denver Russell Wilson. Dude, he's playing really good. He's playing really really good football. And man, salute salutes to the City of Hell. Salutor, Goddamn TJ fucking what Benny Bishop Joey put man? Them boys playing some ball.
Speaker 2: Man, Man, Look, I ain't not worried about what why? What's gonna go to the Hall of Fame. That's gonna be his next stop? If next stop is gonna be in.
Speaker 3: The Hall of Fame. He's that good.
Speaker 2: He's had that good a career. You look at a Player of the Year, a defensive player of the Year. He could have had another one of those wards. I think he finished second one year to Aaron Donald. He's routinely in double digit and sacks. No, not talking about I'm not talking about eleven to twelve. I'm talking about fifteen seventeen. He tied Michael Strahan's record of twenty two and a half sacks in a season. If anybody can break that record, I think it's gonna be him. He's extremely he's six foot tall. He's great with the he's great, he's tremendous with his hands, and great with the lockout the press. Ah man, he has no weakness when it comes to rushing the passer, and he's stout against the run. He can set the edge, which means he keeps his outside shoulder free. You're not getting the edge on him. You're not getting the edge on him, So don't even run over there. You better run him aside because he's a hell of a he's a hell of a guy setting the edge. And when you play that, when you play that defense, and most of the time oho in a three four defense, you want big, strong, physical linebackers because most of the time they're massed up against tackles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know, massed up again.
Speaker 2: So when you go back to look at it, you look at that defense. Bill Belichick, he had lt he had Carl Banks, you look at him. He had William McGinnis, he had Brabel, he had Van Oi, he had a uh ninkle bitch. That's what you have to have, guys, six four two forty five, two fifty two sixty that set the edge, that could hump anchor down, because then you can't let him run the football. Bill Belichick said it, we stopped to run. We make you one dimensional. Same thing with the Steelers, one dimension. You look at Porter, you look at all those Jason Gildens, all those guys that have had set the edge extremely well.
Speaker 1: Listen, Giants, Giants, Giants, Brookie Tracy's a rookie, ain't he.
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jack, Giants, rookie had had some had had a good day on on the ground. Running the ball.
Speaker 3: Oh he ran, he ran extremely well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he ran the ball really well. But that that God damn TJ. Watt Man.
Speaker 1: Every every game he played, every game is played. You just ran off some of his accolades and he's going to be a Hall of Famer. But yeah, at the defensive end, he has a multitude of moves that he has a monk. He can bull rush you, he can he can spin move, he get he can attack you on the upfield, show he gettack you on the on the inside the end.
Speaker 5: Oh no, he just could do everything. So I'm watching the game. Normally I watched the wide receivers, I'm watching the ride receivers and the DB's go at it. But just watching T. J. Watt play him to play where he got the strip sack right, you got the strips every cup of the fumble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my first is I know the back has to go out, but even so, he couldn't chip. He couldn't chip, and then left the right tackle out there and left the right tackle out there on his own.
Speaker 2: No, all, I don't know why, why would why would you do that? Yeah, trouble, especially in that that that scenario you're asking for trouble. He's not a guy that you better have. You better have a uh uh what's the guy? Uh t dove? You better have a trimp Williams. Yeah, well you have better have the right tackle at Philly. It's the right tackle name of Philly from Oklahoma, but not leon. Uh what's his name?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 2: Why is it slipping my mind? I know he's really he's really good. Yeah, we ain't Lane Johnson. You better have a Lane Johnson.
Speaker 5: He's really good.
Speaker 2: Cause you got some are arbitrary tackle me and a guy. Okay, he's the starting right tackle. Noah, don't play around with him. He ain't to be messed with. He demands more of your respect. Than that, and he's the guy offensively when we go in on Wednesday, he's circle. Yes, he's a guy we He's a guy we've got to account for because if we don't account for him, he's gonna wreck od offense. Those guys you circle them, the Reggie Wife, the Lawrence Taylors, the Derreck Thomas' those were the guys that. The Bruce Smiths, those were the guys that we have circle that if you if you didn't block him, you couldn't win. The Ray Lewis is at the middle linebacker. Oh, Dion, don't don't worry about him. Hey, guys, you're gonna get some great cardio today. We ain't empy with him. I hey, hey, you're getting cardio in. You won't have to run on Monday because you will get a lot of running today. But we ain't throwing you the ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But that's how good. That's how good. T. J. Watte is.
Speaker 2: Uh, his brother was the same way. JJ had a motors. They got motors. They're Midwestern kids, hardworking, they grew up. I mean, to have two brothers that dominate like they can.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. Listen, you know how hard it is to have siblings that are both good at a sport.
Speaker 1: Damn how hard it is normally is rough off and talent and yes, yes, the fact they were, they're not very many. Tiki Barber, Santana's Norris Moss, t J t J, t J Watt, j Nick Bosa, Joey Bosa.
Speaker 2: I mean, Eli, you got Ron Day and Tik me and my brother Klay and Bruce Matthews. They've been they've been some brothers. Yeah, d jokers here. I mean you had Walter and Eddie Payton. You know that there have been some brothers, man, but a these two, these two hell raisers here. Man, Hey, hey, Justin James uh jj. I don't know what TJ first Day baby, he's James too. But there's some a them corn fan wheat harvested and white white white boys from what it from Wisconsin and then from Wisconsin right Wisconsin. Yeah, Okay, Trent Jordan Watt and Justin James Watt boy them white parents. I think they got another brother too, that was a fullback at uh at the Chargers.
Speaker 5: Real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's three of them, It's three of them. I don't know if he's still in the league, oh, Joe, but if I'm not mistaken. Yeah there, yeah, is that him? He was drafted by the Charge. Yeah, but them two, but them two older ones. Yeah, because I think if I think it's a JJ and TJ and then Daris the younger, right, because I think there was a picture one time when all Over was on the field again at one time.
Speaker 5: But boy, crazy, can you imagine?
Speaker 2: I think it had been very interesting to see how good JJ could have been had those injuries not crept up on him, right, because he had a stretch that was as good of any stretch. He had, like a five year stretch, Oh joe, that was good as any defensive player in the history of the game. Now, the only player that I can think that had a stretch that would that was top that was LT.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: LT was a player. LT won Super Bowls in that stretch. LT was a player of the Year, a defensive player of the Year. If I'm not mistaken, LT was like a nine time or ten time first team All Pro j oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah. LT was that LT was defensive Rookie of the Year and Defensive Player of the Year in the same year. And that at that time they didn't count sacks as an official stat right the fact, didn't it become an official stat until nineteen eighty two. Okay, it was Deacon that coined the phrase sacking the quarterback. Deacon Jones and Uh, I used to see Deke all the time at the at the Super Bowl and I was like, his name is David Jones's, I said, I said.
Speaker 3: Deke, that is.
Speaker 2: I said, what's your real name? He said David. I said, well, why you change your name? He said, David don't sell no damn tickets. Deacon sell tickets.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: But Dick man, it was. It was great to be around those old guys. But uh, but A T. J. Watt he was, he's been phenomenal. I'm not even just gonna say he was phenomenal tonight. He's been phenomenal day one. Mm hm. So I'm glad. I'm glad I get an opportunity to witness saw his brother play. I thought his brother was gonna be a hell. I talked to Wade Phillips and everybody was surprised that they took him to high and they talked about he's gonna be a bus and Wade said, yeah, you're right, he's gonna be a bus.
Speaker 3: He gonna have it in Canton though. That's the bus he's gonna have right, right, right.
Speaker 2: And I think he retired last year, so this year last year, so he got the he on the clock, four years, he on the clock.
Speaker 3: He'll be in Canton, Oh yoe.
Speaker 2: A quarterback change could be coming in Indianapolis, and coach Shane Stikeen was non committal. On Mounday asked whether or not Anthony Richardson would have made the team starting quarterback against Minnesota in Week nine, as more specifically, if Richardson if coach quarterback right now? Sniken replied today he is, yes, but would not say if that would be the case moving forward. We'll evaluating everything, not just the quarterback. Everything we all got to be better. There's a whole bunch of areas that we can improve on. I'm not just talking about the quarterback. I'm talking about everything we've got to be better moving forward. Oh Yo, like ship like that?
Speaker 1: Man, I hate I hate stuff like that, especially you know in the middle of the season. You know, be direct with your comments. I know you're the head coach. I know you don't want to let things out, you know, to the reporters. You know whether you're gonna start him or out. You know, whether he's gonna start him or out. Why even play that game? Why even play that game? Now you've ben you benchr.
Speaker 5: Quarterback because he's maybe struggling a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know, if you if you watch the game, I'm not sure if the people obviously the people don't at home only get to see the TV copies.
Speaker 5: But you know, if you, if you like, for you seeing they it's different.
Speaker 1: You know, he needs he needs to work There's some stuff he needs to work on. Yes, there's some stuff he needs to work on. He's not playing well for that team to be as good as they should be with what he has around him, He's not. Yeah, I'm I'm just gonna be I'm just gonna be honest. So a change, a change might come when they go to Flacco, but I'm not sure how that helps him because the only way for for Anthony Richardson to get better is to be at the Helm and making those mistakes and growing from them and learning from them. But see, if I'm putting black Owen does what exactly keep my job?
Speaker 2: That's what it does us. You see you just said quarterback getting head coach, you're fired.
Speaker 5: They do because listen, that's another one on the hot seat down dre in Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: And I yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for sure, Yeah yeah, absolutely, Doug. Doug Preterson is absolutely on the hot seat with Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: But the part that scares me though, when you do something like this for a quarterback, that that's that, that's that young, and you bench him. I don't want to start doubting himself. I don't want to start doubting himself. And then what happens. He also becomes gunshot and the things that makes him special, the things that make Anthony Richard riches and special.
Speaker 5: Then he'll stop doing it because he doesn't want it to happen again.
Speaker 2: He becomes hesitated, he starts to become indecisive, and it also messed with your psyche in your confidence.
Speaker 1: But damn ich oh ship, now I gotta come back. When I do come back, I got to do everything perfect. I can't make no mistakes. And when you can't play freely, that's that's not good.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is, oh, Joe, he does a great job of throwing the deep ball. It's the touch, it's the timing throws that he struggles with. Yeah, he doesn't have the touch currently.
Speaker 5: They have to be this everything through.
Speaker 3: The eye of hurricane. I'm like, damn, ro no time he throw it through it what he tried to throw everything through the eye of hurricane.
Speaker 5: I'm like, ro thats a good When I heard that thro he right there.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you know you can't throw a shallow crawl like you throw cut the dude four to six yards from you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why they had the saying. You know they love quarterbacks to have a catchable ball.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, catch the ball.
Speaker 2: Everything doesn't have to be thrown with the same velocity. You know, there are times if you look at Mahomes when he threw that one to Kelsey, he knows the guys coming down to Robin. I gotta get it there in a hurry. But now I throw the shallow cross. I know, hey, I gotta give I gotta give a well, it wasn't a shallow cross. It's almost like a Q nine of sprint option route to Xavier. You're worthy. I got to give him a catchup a ball, put it out in front of him so he can turn and get the ball into the end.
Speaker 3: Zone.
Speaker 2: That's a part of it is the most important thing is giving a guy to run with it after he catches it, because a lot of times, Jow, you throw me the ball and I got to go down to catch it. What could have been yards after the catch. Now I got a seven yard game, and it could have been a fifteen yard game. But that's what the really great quarterbacks understan I just think you look eve extremely young. I'm not so sure how many years what he started, maybe one year in college if that. And so there's a lot of there's a lot of maturity that needs to take place in order for him to be the quarterback that they want him to be and the quarterback that he hopes to become.
Speaker 3: Right, but what happened yesterday with Yo, yeah, I won't help his situation.
Speaker 5: Now, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 1: And again but that situation as well, I wish he would have told the truth about what the real issue was and on why he went out, I guarantee you, I'm not sure at what point, I probably the storyline is out already and he said it was tired, ain't no where in hell that was the reason why you asked him to come out. I guarantee you. I swear for God. Something was wrong with that left ankle. I'm telling you something was wrong with that left ankle.
Speaker 3: Well, he gonna go with that one. With that one.
Speaker 1: The way he got tackled and dude pined him just a little bit, pin him just a little bit. I'm sure he might have aggravated it. He went out and want to say, or I was tired. You listen, you're not playing receiver, you're not playing running back. You're not doing enough running like that. Even if you do have to st you're not doing enough running like that to be tired in that situation or in that moment for that matter.
Speaker 5: Ojoe, I want to say nothing.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna disagree with you. I ain't gonna say you you you're not wrong when you're right.
Speaker 2: But go with that because it's a band look to say you were tired, because do you know how Oh Joe, does he understand how tired the linemen are, how tired the tight end is, how tired the backs are. We're actually running the receive. I'm talking about multiple times you scramble. The receivers are scrambled in thirty and forty yards two three plays, back to back to back right, and a lot of times we're not allowed to come out because we're afraid to come out, oh Joe, because like hell.
Speaker 3: I Rod come out raw tired. I'm tired, ed tired. So not there. We got our three starters out and we got three backup.
Speaker 2: Seeing somebody got to stay two or the three starters got to steal in the field right, and plus I want the ball, hey, o Joe, I.
Speaker 3: See edit, I see edit Rodd tapping out.
Speaker 2: I might start, Oh no, I go go ahead, come on, joaggo throw it to me now, because I know we got two guys coming in. I know here for the trust them guys coming in there. Let me go get this pass right quick right. But I think that's the thing though, O Joe, I think you just have to be you know, it's just not a good look. Yea, yeah, to say you got tired of your your luck, think about them line. But oh Joe, past block after past, especially in a two minute or you know, you down.
Speaker 1: I think some similar somebody already pulled him aside. He has to be a little bit more media savvy. You got to be a little bit more media savvy. And PC and understanding how to manipulate the answers on the questions that are being asked.
Speaker 5: That's all again, that's.
Speaker 1: A part of the growing that that's a part of the maturity and the growing pains as well, and being in in the NFL. Here, he'll get it through. He'll get it through. I just I just don't want to missus Styken. I don't want to see him Benure. I don't want to see him ben because I think that could that could do more harm than good for him.
Speaker 5: The only way he's going to get better is being on the.
Speaker 1: Field, making no mistakes, realizing what those mistakes are when you watch film, and then when you go out the next time you try to you try to do your best to eliminate those mistakes until you get him perfect. You never get it perfect, but you strive for it. And the better you are as a player, the better your team is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Shane Stackett is worried about losing the team. Also, Oh, you remember when we son you too young to be tired? You know, you say you and your twitters let coach tell you say you too young to be tired. They bring up your age. If they bring up your age, yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh cho.
Speaker 2: Before we go into our next segment, The Farmer Dogs make and delivers fresh healthy dog food right to your door, developed by bets made from fresh, real meat and veggie food if pre portion based on your unique nutritional needs. Get fifty percent off your first box of fresh healthy food at the Farmer's Dog dot Com Last Nightcap, plus you get free shipping. Just go to Farmer's Dog dot Com Last Nightcap to get fifty percent off.
Speaker 3: Teddy Bear, where are you going? Give me? Give me Teddy tay bir.
Speaker 5: Teddy Bear? What up twin?
Speaker 3: Teddy Bear? You're supposed to be in the bed. Why you're not in the bed? M Why aren't you in the bed? Say hell? Say hello, Joe, you want to go stay of Tampa? Said?
Speaker 2: Uh, he said, they ain't got no they ain't got no trees. Daddy, I know they don't have no trees. They don't feed me table food, so I ain't gonna be able to cut it.
Speaker 5: Hey, let let me, let me, let me. I can use it.
Speaker 1: I can use it and use him as a gift right now too, No bargain ship. Hey, the more the market, dude, Just help your boy out now.
Speaker 2: Mike, because decided Trebon Dicks in front of a television reporter after last night lost an example of the team frustration with his three and for a record, we have to be better in those moments. I always talk about staying on the high road. That's a part of our responsibility in this business. But I'm not ignorant or naive to the fact that this generation that's part of the world. They live in the social media world. You have to manage that. That's part of being a professional athlete, and that's part of representing this organization properly. Diggs addressed the situation with teammate Michael Parkson on Parsons podcast today. I just felt like it was unnecessitary. I just felt like he was trying to use my name for clicks. And after the game, I just happened to see it. Oh, I ain't gonna lie. Let me fig to what he's saying. I just happened to see it. I clicked on it. Then I seen who it was. I was like, oh, he's right here.
Speaker 3: I just saw you.
Speaker 2: I went up to him and just spoke how I felt me if I was playing now with Joe, I ain't gonna even look. I ain't gonna even look at social media until I get on the bus right or damn it to the plane, because I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Have the check. Cause look, I get it when you lose this stuff when you win.
Speaker 2: But if the guy praised them with here confront of the guys and say, hey, man, I appreciate the words of encouragement, man, that's great.
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: But but you know what I don't like on the media side, especially for the report, everything is magnified.
Speaker 5: Everything is magnified when you're losing.
Speaker 1: So to me, in no disrespect, you know, because I know how you feel about it, and I did say he was loafing on the plate, but the fender, when you have two defenders that are in a better position to make the play than you, sometimes you slow down because you expect him to.
Speaker 5: Make that play. You can't assume that you're right.
Speaker 1: You can't assume that you can You got to be running all the way through. But what I don't like is the fact that when you are losing, some of the smaller stuff, I call it nickpicking. I call it nickpicking. You know, when when you're losing as a team, there's certain things you can get away. You can get away with. And there's certain thing you losing and that's one of them. So now they're gonna find anything, anything they can to say. See, this is one of the reason why we're losing. Right there, Treyvond is not running, but you're not lying.
Speaker 2: Think about how bad your defense. Your defense is dead lag is stopping the run. So what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Running?
Speaker 2: Is what?
Speaker 3: Effort? Right?
Speaker 2: That's effort. That's all we ask is effort. I can't look here. I can put you in a great situation, but if you don't give me the effort, it's all or not. So let's just say for the sake of argument on that plate, he was loafing. The next play, somebody else will loafing. The next place, somebody else will loafing. Now you get how you're dead last at stopping to run. Now you see why you're dead last. Now you see why you're not attacking the quarterback because everybody picked all you. All it takes is won. So you know what, That's okay, treybon Next time it's somebody else. Okay, bro, that's okay. So now we get sixty five plays where somebody loafs on one, then what happens, o, Yoe, Yes, three and four. For you give up two hundred yards, you're giving up two hundred plus yard of the game rush deep.
Speaker 3: That That's that's what people don't understand.
Speaker 2: See, you think it's just it's just a one off, right, right, But what if what if one player did that on every play, regardless offense or defense, just one play, just one player out of eleven. That's why it says it's a team. That's why it takes every man. I'm calling on every man, not just the man right next to me, but the man on the other side, that he's doing what he was supposed to. So let me ask you a question. When his teammates cut that film on and they see that, what you think they're thinking on Joe?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, listen, can you imagine being on the on the on the Cowboys defense and they turn on the film and have to watch film. I don't know if they work collectively as a group or they watch it by position, but boy, listen, the way people are running down your.
Speaker 2: Throat, that's what I'm talking boy a boy, I hated to lose a game, and I know we're gonna watch that film. We're gonna watch that film on Monday, I mean on Wednesday when hey, they say, hey, we're gonna watch them.
Speaker 3: We're gonna watch the tape.
Speaker 5: Oh wait. As a team, everybody in there.
Speaker 2: The entire offense, wide receivers, running backs, quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: Tight end, we all I hey, when you mess up, and everybody O Joe, you see, I'm sliding down the chair. Oh can you get us?
Speaker 5: They said, he that the s.
Speaker 2: Is that that's why you make sure you put out great film, because not only is your team watching it, that goes the other thirty one.
Speaker 5: Teams too too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, listen, there was there's a certain level of uncomfortability, even though it's a sport that you played. To go out there Sunday and lose and have bad plays. Let's say you run sixty five plays. Out of those sixty five you got.
Speaker 5: You might have foe. That's embarrassing. Yes, we're embarrassing.
Speaker 1: And if you have to watch it as a collectively, as an offense, and you know, people gonna see that, and you know they're gonna point it out.
Speaker 5: They're gonna point it out. Now.
Speaker 1: When we did it in position position meetings, we watched them. Okay, there was a certain level of comfort. It's a certain level of comfort. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just us.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I'm good, but boy, that full team oh man?
Speaker 3: What oh?
Speaker 2: And you know, man, look here, man. At one time we played a preseason game and I held a guy. It was a player, it was a toss away, and I'm fuold to cut off. It was like to say they had dropped down in the box and I grabbed it. I grabbed it from behind.
Speaker 5: Or you might say, you know what, you couldn't cut him off because he came he came shot.
Speaker 3: Down to he came down and cut across.
Speaker 5: I knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike said, don't hold it. He said, if he catched TV from the backside, I get, I need to get a new back. Okay, but if you get a penalty, now you're gonna take away a big run.
Speaker 3: Okay. But that was the thing.
Speaker 2: Look here, man, Them meetings people, y'all don't understand you. We already knew there are sometimes you had to have armadillo skin. Oh yeah, you had to have a shell to go up in that thing, because hey, Mike, Alice GiB now sometimes cool with a little bit more subtle about it. He's like, eighty four, you're better than that. I know, we expect you to make that play. Alice give ain't give a damn the offensive line coach, all the muffles, eighty four, what the hell you lift the weight for.
Speaker 3: Mike? Hey, yeah, that ain't good. Yeah, Mike ain't good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: My favorite, my favorite, as far as chastising by a coach where everybody, even nobody special.
Speaker 5: When I went to New England, When I when I went to New.
Speaker 1: England, Bill Belichick to Brady ass out in front of them, then tiredy, yeah, the offense, the entire of the team on why they lost the Jets and whatever playoffs. That was that the year before, and he came back and purposely had tape and film on the reason on why they lost, and he pointed out all of Brady's bad plays. I was like, you've got to be kidding me. I got to be getting punked. I got to be getting punked. Bill, What the fuck is this ship? How do we expect to compete? If you're playing you're making mistakes like that?
Speaker 5: What the huh?
Speaker 3: M hm?
Speaker 5: He talking to twelve like that?
Speaker 1: Hey, I looked, I looked over at Vincent. I looked over at Vince will Fork. I never forget in my eyes, and I'm like serious, just just like this, not his head. Boys, it's different ball games. So I got a better understanding. Okay, this is why these motherfuckers win. Absolutely, You're out year in and year twenty years worth of success.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's why Mike wouldn't do John like that. They would have a meeting. John would go to his office. John was like, Okay, he jumped in my ass. I'm gonna jump in. I covering for you. I'm trying to jump in your ass. That's how it was. Hey, we were account of ball. Oh yeah, yeah, hey, hey, be a eighty eighty seven because obviously you know and people like you, that's what were. That's how we refer to guys. We refer to guys as the numbers, eighty eighty seven thirty. Even though we called TV, we called TDJ, most of us went by number seven. We held everybody accountable. It doesn't matter what your w restlmemate say. That ain't what he said on that plate, right, I ain't talking about we can't take the Pro Bowls and the All Pros and all that other stuff, you got. We couldn't take that away on that play. That was some bullgi and that'll get us beat. Uh. Diggs also made an interesting comments when talking about the reason for the loss against the forty nine ers. I feel like it was their coach. They had a great they have great they had great coaching. They adjusted to the things we were running. I felt like every time they called it was just a counter to what we were in. It was just like sol. They got good players, they got the right fleet pieces, so they were executed.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at some point in time, now I remember Chris Raschard, he wasn't no good.
Speaker 3: What's the guy named from Tampa?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: What was the guy named?
Speaker 2: He was the head coach of the Detroit Lions, Rod Rod Marinelli. He didn't get it done, Mike Nolan, he didn't get it done.
Speaker 3: And what point in time?
Speaker 2: And that was the problem that I had. At what point in time do players accept responsibility? So let me guess that's what that's what of them? He coached you to do that on that play, he said, he the guy breaks down the sideline. I want you to hear the job because maybe somebody else would make the play. That's what he could that's what he coaches fit responsibility. What's your gap? Integrity? You're supposed to.
Speaker 3: Be in the A gap? Have your asked an A gap? The guy goes into B that ain't got nothing to do with me. I'm a b or c ain't got inshed to do with shaying?
Speaker 2: I don't, man, Why won't people Why won't people accept responsibility?
Speaker 3: Is it really that hard to be accountable? I'm wrong? You know what I was wrong?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I gotta play better. It's okay.
Speaker 2: What what Traybon needs to understand is that, Traybon, you're one of the better corners in the league. You should demand more of yourself. Damn what they expect of you? You should demand that. You should say, you know what, I want to be an All Pro. I'm trying to make the All Pro team every year. Man, I'm trying to go to camp right.
Speaker 3: I don't know what? What?
Speaker 2: What are you guys playing for? Y'all want to have the biggest change. Y'all want to have the most cards. Y'all want to have the most the most. You know, guard, I don't know what you're looking for, but what you want? You making a bolt ton of money? Don't you want to be like when it's all said and done, when you go back, Like when you go back, how revered you are insensitive?
Speaker 3: When I go back to Denver, how they plowed. I don't get it. Yeah, I just don't. I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: And listen, you think the reporter you know, pointed that out.
Speaker 1: Wait till they play, Wait till they play this weekend, Wait till the play the weekend after that, cause everybody's gonna be watching. Everybody tune in because now remember you got the star on your him. Yeah, everybody's watching the team with the star on the helmet.
Speaker 2: Lebron James only has seven points. He's he's had over, he's gone almost he's gone twelve hundred plus games scoring at least double figures. He's three and I had three minutes and forty nine seconds. He needs three points. Could this be the time? I don't know if somebody will ever break that record. He's two or thirteen, one or four. He has seven points, eight assists, and five rebounds. So we're on alert, record breaking alert, not in a good way. Sean Payton on the Panther, saying he tried to run the score up. It's in the NFL playvor.
Speaker 5: Did he hear what that saying?
Speaker 3: I could have swore I told you that yesterday with.
Speaker 1: True Hey you know he you know them coaches, them coaches hit o man. Everybody listen.
Speaker 5: Man. They might not watch it live like this, but I guarantee you it gets to him.
Speaker 3: Now, it get to him.
Speaker 2: Don Peyton on the Panthers saying he tried to run the score up. It's the NFL play better. With the Broncos ahead by twenty one points in the fourth quarter against the Panthers, Peyton called a fake field goal and had the wide receiver courd and Subtler throw a pass to the fullback Michael Burton to convert a fourth down. Those play calls upset members of the Panthers, and J. C. Horn was caught on camera saying the Broncos were trying to run the score up. Yep, that's what we do. That's what offense supposed to do. Peyton said he looked at us trying to win a football game and trying to learn to close out a game and suggest that the Panthers play better if they like to stop the Broncos from doing such. Oh, we're trying to finish the game the right way. We're not trying to run the score up on anyone. It's the National Football League. I've been in games with a twenty eight point lead in the fourth quarter and lost, so we're trying to finish.
Speaker 5: You got to be alert for everything. You gotta play football. It's a football game.
Speaker 1: You don't stop playing and don't stop being alert for any and everything until the goddamn Clarks hit zero in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: I'm coaching the game, not the scoreboard.
Speaker 5: And I think I brought it up to you before about coaches having a pack.
Speaker 1: There's a certain pack that I thought they had, but there's a certain amount of respect where you don't run the score up.
Speaker 5: And I mentioned that.
Speaker 1: You was like, hell no, But I remember sometimes where a coach ran the score up, or threw a pass or scored a touchdown when they shouldn't have when they should have took a knee.
Speaker 5: And instead of shaking hands, they got to argue that midfield after the game.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Okay, Well, maybe there is a certain pack that coaches live by, and it's.
Speaker 5: A sign of respect not to run the score up.
Speaker 3: Dang it, we running it up. Look, I'm running my offense.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm I'm not just been there with ten minutes to go in the game and we're up twenty one, we're up twenty eight points. I'm not just goin to run the ball into the line of scrimmage three straight down. I'm gonna call my offense, right, you call your defense. I want to know this, how do we get this twenty one point lead where we running the score up then because we started at zero zero? What's what's your responsibility and to keep me from running up the team?
Speaker 3: Right? Hey?
Speaker 2: JC, were you on that defense that helped them get that let them get that twenty one point lead?
Speaker 5: A young boy? Nice with it too. I hate the fact, no disrespect.
Speaker 1: I hate the fact that he's on the Panthers because if you was on any other team, I think you would be able to see how good J. C.
Speaker 2: Horn really really is. I don't like the fact that he's over there. He's so take you know, everybody can't be on great teams.
Speaker 5: Damn, I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: He's so and man and man, he's so technically sound, all so fucking smooth and transitioning hit. But that's that's that's that's beside the point but hey, Panthers is just it's just right, not just bad all around, all around.
Speaker 5: And I know Dave Temple, I know, I know he gotta he got a short.
Speaker 2: Everybody he got. He got a short at least with everybody, Broy he got. Hey, that's not my job to keep it score down. That's your coach's job, and keep it score down. My job is to run it up. Your job is to keep it down. So you want me to coach your team and mine? Hell, I need double paint again.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Hassan Reddick wasn't a fan of Bill Belichick's criticism after the Jets lost to the Patriots on Sunday. Belichick called out the Jets and Reddick specifically on The Pat McAfee show. Just a lot of mistakes by the Jets in that game. Hassan Ready came into the game and just ran by the quarterback multiple times. Belichick comments prompted Reddick to respond on social media. Hey, someone can call Bill Belichick and give him a job. Seems like he's at home. He's home board and can't keep me out of his mouth. Come on for Aaron, why don't you know didd it crying emoji.
Speaker 1: Well you did say the players these days a little bit emotional. Yes, they take they don't, They don't take criticism very well. You know, he has missed a lot of playing time, Yes, a lot of practice, training camps, mini camps, o t as you know, I think he is going to be effective and make a difference on that defense.
Speaker 3: It's gonna take a while, old Joe. We have way through the damn season.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this is gonna take a minute.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Once, once, once he gets in that rhythm, get a feel for the game, his body and mind catches up to the speed of the game.
Speaker 5: He gonna be all right. But it's it's gonna take a few games to get there.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, what did coach Belichick say? Was so bad? He just ran up the field and ran by the quarterback.
Speaker 2: Now you might say coach Belichick ain't a great defensive It might might not be a great GM. Look at the people, look at us, because as you know, Tom needed more. They gave him less and expected him to do what he had been doing the previous years. But to argue his defensive Auckman, his defensive brilliance, M.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't, I don't think. I don't I don't think he would challenge that you won't win. That you can't challenge that you won't win.
Speaker 2: That the man has a defensive game plan that's in the Hall of Fame. His game plan against the Buffalo Bills is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. They beat the greatest show on turf, one of the biggest upsets in Super Bowl history.
Speaker 5: Very good game at that.
Speaker 2: You can say a lot of things about coach Belichick. His defensive mind should be unquestioned. Einstein uh After an overwhelming social media reaction to Sunday's unveiling of the statue of d Wade's outside what is that kaya Casaia Center. The artists behind the statue are standing behind their work. I couldn't do better than that. I don't think anybody else can do better than that.
Speaker 3: I could time out. I could with with with a ten gallon bucket of water and some clay, some mud.
Speaker 1: Hey, I have a question. People in Yeah, people in chat, I know you've seen it. People in chat. Have you seen Edri's Hall of Fame bus?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But you see how identical your bus looks to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ed's bus looks to him. I'm not sure who does the bus for the for Ken and the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: They have two guys, but I think a guy named Blair brought a buzz well look it up, Blair buzz Well, he's out. I think he's out of augment. Utah, maybe he lived, but he did mine. I think he did. I think he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people and listen, I don't know that is who. I'm not sure who was in charge of getting d Wade's bus done. And then for the guy who did d Wade's bus to come out and say what he said that a better job couldn't have been done what he did when the entirety of the world is telling you it looks nothing like the individual, and you know it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Let's ojo. They say that, they say d Waves that you look like Garrett Moore.
Speaker 1: You know another thing this is this is also on d way too, because on Twitter today I saw pictures of him looking at the process of it being made.
Speaker 5: So that means he not only saw it wasn't being done right, he approved it.
Speaker 3: So you know what oo, But you know that moment you don't want to make.
Speaker 2: The guy feel bad, but you don't want to make it for it, right, But come on now, if somebody do it, let's just say, for the sake of argument, someone is doing a portrait of you and Rail you paying for it out of your pocket.
Speaker 3: You're like, how are you gonna get me a gold tee? I ain't got no goatee? Right? Why you got Rail with a halle Berry cut? You know what I'm saying. I mean, it's like I'm looking at the picture.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it, and I saw what you saw because the same thing happened when they come, like when we get measured for the for you get the Hall of Fame. Okay, oh Joe, we go in that Monday. They have the artists there. They're taking measurements. They got the fist and they're seeing the distance between your eyes. They're seeing if there's any distinguishable characteristics.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They give you a boatload of pictures that you can choose from because a lot of times, okay, okay, do you like this point? Do you like this photo of yourself? Do you like this photo of yourself?
Speaker 3: You like this one? You like this one?
Speaker 2: And so that starts the process, because now he's got to bring this clay to life, right, Okay, so that was in That was in February. Hey, they call you up, we like to come out. They gonna spend about three or four hours. They got the clay. They kind of got the rough draft of kind of what it's supposed to look like. Now he's done, gonna do it again. He takes the measurement. They got that thing you know know, you know this the width of your mouth, top of your everything. Now he's doing that with the clay because he's got okay, he's doing this, he's doing this, he's doing this, Like, what do you think?
Speaker 3: What can you do?
Speaker 2: I'm like, what about my I think it's on this side. I think it's on this side. I got a scar up under my eye. I was like, the scar. Okay, okay, I'm glad you brought that up. Put a little scar there. I said, what about the part?
Speaker 3: Oh got that?
Speaker 2: So I'm telling him as I'm looking at the photos that I selected, that I wanted to be because a lot of the photos they try to get the photo O Joe in the way that most of your photos are cause you got to you got one photo. You gotta a pose that you have more than any of your other photos. So that's the one they try to go with. But at the end of the day, you can select whatever you're like clearly with the Frederick Douglass look, yes, so and it's spot on. It is spot on, dead on.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Uh, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I just woo the guy, the guy, the guy.
Speaker 1: I mean the fact that the person that did the way's buss came out and said what he said and and didn't issue apology. I understand the Wade didn't want to. Yeah, he didn't want to be rude, but come on, come on, bro, come on, come on man. You know at some point you have to tell people, you know what, this isn't right, because if it's not right, and the rest of the world is saying it's not right, even though you're trying to be nice, then you will continue to make the same mistakes over and over and over instead of improving on his craft and what he does.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he gonna get any more work if you o Joe the shade Tree mechanic, don't get no work. If he mess up, somebody call. That's the whole while. Even even though he's cheat, if your car still won't crank after you take it to him, what the hell about. Why am I gonna refer you to somebody else? So if I'm d Wade, I pay somebody to steal it. I can't let y'all see this yet. I have somebody else to redo it. Peter came out better. Oh yo, do it like you know how to you go to the basketball game. They have the body and then they didn't let the little kids sit in their head.
Speaker 5: The hand in the middle. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, young.
Speaker 3: That came out better. Do it that better?
Speaker 2: Look look like I said, I mean the Wade. I think everybody we're in agreement that d Wade is very deserving. But yeah, that doesn't look like him.
Speaker 5: Man, Listen, not only is he very deserving.
Speaker 2: If you're going to give someone a statue, yeah, represent them in front of anywhere.
Speaker 5: It has to be on point. It has to be right.
Speaker 1: If you take the jersey off and you take the jury off the statue, nobody would be able to tell you what he played.
Speaker 5: That was no nobody.
Speaker 2: I don't know the way they got him. His face was a little like Antoine walk a little bit. I don't know who the n it would. Yeah, they got to fix it, and they got to they really do it.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: I think because of the public.
Speaker 2: Because of the public, I wouldn't call it backlash, but because of the public disapproval of it not looking like d Wade somebody, a change is gonna have to be made.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if not, so be it.
Speaker 3: He might be a shade tree sculptor. Uh are.
Speaker 2: Ronnie and his artistic partner Oscar Leon are proud of their work and encourage people to come see it for themselves.
Speaker 3: No, I'm good.
Speaker 5: What do you mean see it for ourselves?
Speaker 3: We saw it.
Speaker 5: It's everywhere. It's on Instagram, it's on TikTok, it's on.
Speaker 3: I'm good, I saw it. I could take your word for it.
Speaker 5: It's on, It's on, it's on books, on everything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, with a three with two minutes left, Lebron James extends his all time double digit scoring streak to twelve hundred and twenty six games. In honor of LBJ. Goat James, this historic streak. I'm going to sign, but I'm gonna do something. Somebody gonna win this.
Speaker 5: Hold on, did they win though?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, damn, youre asking too many questions.
Speaker 5: I know I'm saying. You can just talk about the historic Street. But did the Lakers win? Isn't that? Isn't that? What's more important?
Speaker 3: We're down by two. We got the ball.
Speaker 2: Oh, Lebron makes one of two free throws. He got leven points, so they got the file. Don't file KD uh yeah KD and book went off. Book got thirty three, KD got thirty. AD has been AD has been phenomenal all year, twenty nine points, fourteen rebounds, Ruly got twenty and ten. Austin Reeve Kobe of the Ozarks has twenty three and eight. D Low was fourteen Lebron three or fourteen from the floor. That's all right, goat James Brown's back. So what we're gonna do. What we're gonna do. We're gonna sign. I'm gonna sign this nightcap hat and ashes going to mail it to a random person who makes a perch of merch using cold fifteen Halloween fifteen. So I'm gonna sign this like I always do, as you can see. Hope y'all can see me signing this. Did y'all see that? So the Linco is paying at the top of the chat. If I'm not mistaken, this might be the first piece of Nightcap merch I've actually signed.
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 2: Nah, Aaron, I ain't gonna start Kobe or the Ozarks. Let that man live, stall him out man. Uh So that's it signed the hat. Uh someone's gonna win this night cap hat. Order some merch Halloween fifteen. You get fifteen percent off and you're ener joying to win this hat personally signed by me.
Speaker 3: Dodgers win, they.
Speaker 2: Take a dominate three to old lead again or the two walker Butler pitched five scoreless inning. Buler has three World Series starts with five plus inning and five fewer base oneers allowed each time, a record unmatching the World Series. Freddy Freddy Freddy Freeman. Freddy Freeman built him a two run homer. He now has three home runs in as many games. Everybody will remember that iconic won the bottom of the ten, two out bases loaded fastball by Cortes. He caught it, he was sitting on it, and he took it over the fence. The Dodgers beat the Yankees for to two, take a commanding three non lead. Now the Yankees have their backs against the wall. Can they do what's only been done one time? The Boston Red Sox came from behind in the American League Championships. To win four straight games, to win a best of seven series? Can it be done? I think they're gonna send Garrett Cole to the mound tomorrow. He's the best pitcher, right. And what's the percentage. What's the chances, what's the chances they come back and win this series? What's the chances they even make this series competitive? I don't watch much baseball. They put man on the move, so anything is possible, Okay, but I wouldn't bet them nine.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't bet your money. They did come back in win, let.
Speaker 5: Alone my own right, damn?
Speaker 3: So? Uh? What's about the Dodgers? The Dodgers?
Speaker 2: The Dodgers got looked people O the yank and yak Eric look the Dodgers show. Hell, Tony is about to win his third m v P. Freddy Freeman is an MVP. Mookie Betts is an MVP. They got three m vps in their first four batters.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, who whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa? Hold on?
Speaker 2: Now, the Yankees have Gian Carlos Stanton never won an MVP. They have won SOTO. They never want an MVP. Have brother Jack Jazz Chisholm never want an MVP. Do you understand do you understand how good Mookie Betts is. Mookie Bets can be a gold Glover at right field, center field, left field, short stop, second base, third base, and first base. Nobody has the verses. There's not a been a baseball player that has that kind of versatility and be exquisite at it. Yeah, they have utility infielders that can play second place, play shortstop, but not at the level as Mookie Bets.
Speaker 3: He's won an MVP.
Speaker 2: He can steal your base, he has great defensive prowess, can hit for power, can hit for average.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no. Sho hey, do you understand what shoe hey o Tani is doing?
Speaker 5: The real deal?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 2: Freddy Freeman is an MVP, and he's a World Series already, a World Series champ. I'm not saying the Yankees aren't good, but when they the Yankees getting runners in scoring position, they're not doing anything. Yeah, Dodgers are putting the ball over the fence. You look at what's the name Escabar, what's the what's the escabar?
Speaker 3: Home run? Edmund?
Speaker 2: What is the the second basement of the second basement of the short stop. He built home runs. We know Freddy Freeman can hit it over the porch, Mookie can hit them. We know show hate.
Speaker 3: Hey, sometimes you just run up into this as a team that's just better, just better. It's okay.
Speaker 2: I mean the Oscar the Yankees had a phenomenal, phenomenal regular season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yes, but if you look at Judge.
Speaker 1: Right, how's their postseason been? Or they just started to play bad because they're facing the Dodgers now.
Speaker 2: They playing back. I mean, look, they they they beat the they beat the Guardians. What four to two? Who do they play the first? They play? Who did they play first? The Orioles, the Royals? They beat the Royals?
Speaker 3: What four to one? Three to one? Judge is struggling. He's not seeing the ball.
Speaker 2: Well, they're throwing the fastball by Judge, and he normally drives a four hundred.
Speaker 3: And fifty feet every time.
Speaker 5: From what I see, I don't watch him every time he nigga goddamn home run.
Speaker 2: And they started out the same level and then winging through it. But I mean, look it happens. We saw a Rod do the same thing. A Rod with MVP after m v P forty homers, one hundred and thirty Ribbis and then getting the World Series, and they move him up and down. They start him off at second batt and second he bat thirty back fourthday batted man eight. Everybody can't be Reggie Jackson missed October, right, But give the Dodgers credit. Give the Dodgers credit.
Speaker 5: Uh I should I should have I should have played baseball Man.
Speaker 2: The volume