Speaker 1: It can't.
Speaker 2: All you do is text?
Speaker 3: How you do this?
Speaker 4: Text?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, I know you guys who like to eat.
Speaker 4: Cereal makes them complease so cereal they can't acquire? Or two some get some retire.
Speaker 1: Sat start start start?
Speaker 2: Who am I you? Who am I you?
Speaker 3: The only person on this podcast who actually picks up their phone and answers the calls, And that's fine, But the minute I text in the middle of you going this cereal in nineteen eighty eight, this an ouch hold on the Can we just start fresh?
Speaker 2: Please? Yeah? Great? All right, no, no, no stop. Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode one sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Still no bowl chat because Scott doesn't want to make extra money.
Speaker 2: Today's Monday, March eighth. It's International Women's Day. Thank you for joining us. Yes this is We.
Speaker 3: Had a guest on who was a female. That would be great, but Scott doesn't want to do guests, so I.
Speaker 2: Do have a guest that is female related, So thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Barbara.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Serial Killers. Barbara's It's the serial podcast where we think inside the box because cereal comes in boxes for the most part. Okay, did we trademark that I don't think inside the box.
Speaker 3: No, because nobody would use it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you I heard Goya use it one time. They already stole it from us. Okay, so let's just get started, Yes, Andrew, sure you're ready to eat some sweet new cereal. Yeah, let's start with the new one.
Speaker 3: Let's thank the females who have been on this podcast. First, Danielle Gandhi, my friend Casey, my friend Michelle, my sister Jackie.
Speaker 2: My wife Amy, my daughter, my daughter Cooper.
Speaker 3: Thank you all for participating in Serial Killers. We would be nowhere without you.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 3: But Scott also will not have you back on if we are doing it this way, because Scott is a troll.
Speaker 2: No, it's just that the audio doesn't sound right and it's annoying. So thank you for listening. Here we go. You're ready, so ready. It's box number one. It's brand new from Kellogg's. Great, it's a new flavor of a pillow variety cereal.
Speaker 3: Is it crave?
Speaker 2: It is crave.
Speaker 3: It's cookie dough crave. Why you're so uh, you know not, I'm excited. I'm excited. It's just I'm I'm ready to be underwhelmed.
Speaker 2: And it was sent to us by Brianna in Arizona.
Speaker 3: Didn't they send us a tweet?
Speaker 2: She's a girl?
Speaker 3: Oh great, Yeah, okay, that's your International Women's Day plugged.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, she did tweet us because she found us in the store and she was the first one to get it here. So thank you very much, Brehn. I'm much appreciated.
Speaker 3: Thanks Brianna. Happy International Women's Day.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Crave chocolate chip cookie dough flavor. Cool another cereal that really shouldn't be for breakfast. No, but what the hell.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. It'll be considered a snack soon, so you could eat it after your fatty breakfast. You can have sugary cereal.
Speaker 2: There's so many cereal snacks on the remix packs, from General Mills cinnamon Toa's Crunch and Golden Grams. There's so many right.
Speaker 3: Now, I get it. You have to like figure out how to remark it. Like it's a different thing with COVID.
Speaker 2: But at this time, why not, though, If you can bring little packages of cookies and crackers to school, why can't you bring little packs of cereal? I think it makes sense.
Speaker 3: It just I don't think we'll catch on. I just don't see it catching on.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the cereal, snack bars have been around for a while now, the Lucky Charms and the same.
Speaker 3: But we agreed in the last episode. It's like dessert almost like you wouldn't go there specifically, just say for a lunch, Like I wouldn't say, hey, maybe have the cereal.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't mean that. I mean snack bars. Well, the snack bars are different. Snack bars, yeah, bars, the bars. Yes, I don't mean like a place that you go to snack the bars, the bars. But you were tars. You were talking like we're going to go out to a snack bar.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so what I meant, okay, well the bar makes sense. They put like that weird thing that they make you believe is milk.
Speaker 2: Oh did you see who we talk from our friends at Carnation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you remember what I reached out or they reached out to us, and I followed through You're welcome. Did you want to add that part in that I I got this for us, check it out.
Speaker 2: No, actually I wrote back to him and gave us our address. So here.
Speaker 3: Look after I set you on the email, you.
Speaker 2: Trol Carnation came out with these instant breakfasts.
Speaker 3: I know because they reached out to me.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what I think is interesting about them. Different companies. Look, Kellogg's Fruit Loops, Kellogg's Crave, General Mills, Golden Grams. So they got the license from multiple cereal companies. Oh, thought that was interesting. Here we go, let's try this Crave. You're such a downer engine.
Speaker 3: You see my face such as me internally screaming. Also, could we try them?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Could we try them?
Speaker 2: Sure, there's a bunch of the fridge take them home. Here you go.
Speaker 3: If we did bolchat, we could eat, we could drink them and talk about them. But don't worry. Scott's so busy.
Speaker 2: But weren't you going to get some other co hosts for Bulchat?
Speaker 3: No, you agreed to be the co host.
Speaker 2: Ready, So there's little specks of chocolate on the outside. Those are the chocolate chips. Let's taste the cookie dough in the middle. It's an interesting flavor. Yeah, it almost tastes like one of those kosher pillow cereal things that we've done. Speaking of Passover on the way, get ready, Andrew, the parade of kosher cereals is coming.
Speaker 3: I saw them in my local shop, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I saw them in my local shop. Right.
Speaker 3: This feels like a watered down cookie crisp Uh.
Speaker 2: I could see where you're going with that. The cookie dough flavor is a bit off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not cooking dough. It's just chocolate.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is in the middle there. It tastes a little bit almost coffee like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I give it three bowls. It does. I think it's I like it better than the original Crave. The original Crave I'm not a fan of. I don't think what crave is. The original Crave, the one with chocolate in the middle.
Speaker 2: That's the original to me. Okay, yeah, I like that one. This one, eh, two balls and a spoon. Okay, it's middle of.
Speaker 3: The road, very very true, middle of the road.
Speaker 2: Thank you for thinking of us, Brianna. She already received the T shirt. By the way, if you want a super sleek Serial Killers T shirt, you.
Speaker 3: Need to send one to Scott who's doing our.
Speaker 2: Website as soon as he's done with it.
Speaker 3: I will he is done with it.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: You did, because remember last episode you mentioned going to the website and crying in the store, right, because it looks the same. So you agree you cried in the store, right, because it looks the same. Glad to know that a forty seven year old man is crying about serious.
Speaker 2: First of all, what do you change my age every time you say how old? I'm not forty seven?
Speaker 3: You're right, forty nine looks great on you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Brianna received her shirt. She wanted it autographed, but unfortunately you weren't here, so you ruined it. I just signed it for her, and I'm kidding. I didn't sign it.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't even have a signature. It's just a I have.
Speaker 2: A giant It's a giant D, is what it is. So if you want.
Speaker 3: Your D kill her shirt, why is it a giant D?
Speaker 2: Just DM us and we'll give you the address. And if we haven't done your cereal yet.
Speaker 3: On the show, where's your joke? Where's your joke?
Speaker 2: Why is it a giant D, we'll send you one. Cool you're ready for serial number two?
Speaker 3: Egot, I am personally going to send you your shirt because Scott is.
Speaker 2: No I'm gonna send it. I just want to see the finished product first. You don't send something you don't pay for.
Speaker 3: Something and updating the website every week. You don't pay for something before you get it, but we don't. But we don't even pay him.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna pay him in cotton. Yes, okay, so we'll just pick it up right here. But if you're watching on the YouTube, you just saw this technically, that's right, you saw this whole mess. Yeah, so I'm gonna go back down to the cereal sack because I never took the cereal out. Okay, here we go. But wait, do I say the whole thing with the Yedti all pissed off?
Speaker 3: Yes, because I had an observation about the yeddi.
Speaker 2: What look anyway, it's frosted flakes from legal. I'm not gonna get all excited on this audio podcast again because I was very angry about the yetti with the spikes on his feet. You can't stand on a snowboard with spikes on your feet.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think he's a great maskot. But my question was going to be, do you think Yeddi Yeddi's and Bigfoot are the same thing? No?
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 3: No, I'm asking you.
Speaker 2: No, no one's ever seen Bigfoot. I have a yettie. I put my drink in it.
Speaker 3: Are you serious? That's your joke.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't a joke.
Speaker 3: You have a yetti cooler?
Speaker 2: Is that where it came from?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We lost like five minutes of the show. Yeah, bye, Jeff, thanks for stopping by it to join. You appreciate the fix, the fix which was just waiting for the computer on freeze. I guess let's just eat. This isn't technology wonderful, Andrew?
Speaker 3: It is. I love technology. It's made all of our lives so much easier. No, man, that's right my iPhone.
Speaker 2: It's not. They didn't even have a four plus. You can't even say things like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna trust you for my tech advice.
Speaker 2: I still love my BlackBerry. I use it as an alarm. Wakes me up every day.
Speaker 3: Shut up, Scott, what you use an old BlackBerry instead of the alarm that's on your iPhone?
Speaker 2: Used them both, that's the backup. Yeah, you ready to eat? We're eating so much sugar today. Here we go, one, two, three?
Speaker 3: No, nope, no, no?
Speaker 2: What is that flavor urine? Is that? What is that yetti urine? Is that? I told you? He's angry at something yeah.
Speaker 3: No, wonder why he's so angry he has to eat the cereal every day.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I give this two bowls. No sugar, No, there's sugar on it, but it disappears. Really, and it's cardboard, it is. It tastes like cardboard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and urine. I'm going to give it a bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not that good.
Speaker 2: No. Wow. Usually usually those legal cereals with off brand cereals are relatively close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, not here, nope, missus the mark.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's so hot in here.
Speaker 3: To be honest, when you passed before.
Speaker 2: Look it got hotter. It's seventy four.
Speaker 3: Now when you passed before, I got a little funk coffee. That was you, Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: I'm fine really, which reminds me they always discant tue products that I love. My wife and I use things and they're gone. I've been using degree deodorant, aerosol shower clean for a lot of words, fifteen plus years. Yeah, gone, discontinued. You can buy a camp for seventy dollars on eBay, but otherwise they're discontinued. Angers me.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. I just want to let you know So is that like your deodorant?
Speaker 2: That's my deodorant.
Speaker 3: So what are you gonna use instead?
Speaker 2: I'm wearing the I'm using the stick now the solid. I hate solid. Oh, I love the solid because there's little hair is in the thing? Gross?
Speaker 3: Is your hair falling out underneath your arm? No?
Speaker 2: But if you swipe it hard enough, it comes out.
Speaker 3: So you just don't swipe hard serial killers in turn national.
Speaker 2: I want to go to Italy.
Speaker 3: Sure we can go visit my family.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've ever been to Italy, not for cereal anyway. No, I have some really cool neighbors around the block Rosa ken Okay, they were at the Italian market.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, Oh we could go.
Speaker 2: So I'm a doorstep.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll ask my cousins in Italy to send cereal.
Speaker 2: Okay, that'd be expensive, but I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would be expensive.
Speaker 2: Now let me grab it. I can't read anything on this box. I'm pretty sure pan means bread, doesn't it? So it's it's it's panda Stali.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm actually more Greek than I am Italian.
Speaker 2: Well, so what does that mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Pana steel it looks like big old rabbit droppings. It's gonna call it panda steel with.
Speaker 2: Some stars in it. And I can't read anything, but it is a product of Italy.
Speaker 3: Can I see it?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Oh wow, they're really asking you to get creative with the back side.
Speaker 2: Right, it's gonna be some really crazy like dark cocoa. Yeah. I don't think it's gonna be that sweet, because I think things. I think America really has crazy sweet cereal and other countries that I've been with, the exception of Mexico, because they import all had crazy sugar cereal. Here, cereals are not that sweet. So let's check it out. Can I get the box? Andrew?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Wow? Cool? Yeah, I'm excited, but I agree it's gonna be too chocolate.
Speaker 2: I don't know you didn't.
Speaker 3: Scotti shake it? Oh gosh, I wish I knew how to say scotti shaking Italian shake a discott do shake a discott do? Shak a does shake a discott?
Speaker 2: Very good, Andrew. It actually smells like construction dust because there's there's some sheet rock powder on it because I left it in my house while they were doing some work.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Oh wow, your washing machine must still be broken because you're wearing the same clothes it is.
Speaker 2: They haven't hooked it up. Ye yet, I got nothing. I got a little Hello Kiddy fridge in the office, and that's our kitchen.
Speaker 3: Oh nice.
Speaker 2: Remember the Hello Kiddy fridge?
Speaker 3: Now you know what?
Speaker 2: We had it here for Mariah Carrey. I stole it. Remember, No, really, when did she come with a Hello Kitty fridge? Like three or four years ago? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have gotten the fridge, so I feel like I'm shocked. I don't remember this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We had to buy all that stuff for her, and she didn't use any of it.
Speaker 3: My favorite was the balloons that I bought her when she came here, and I lost some of the balloons. I was here at like seven o'clock at night, and some of them went to the ceiling. But my favorite part was afterwards she picked up the balloons and just started running around with them.
Speaker 2: So at least she used them, that's true.
Speaker 3: I guess you could say she used them.
Speaker 2: Ready, these are big cereal pieces about the size of nickels. Yeah, and the milk is already turning chocolate.
Speaker 3: I like Noll's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, I should show the camera what the cereal looks.
Speaker 3: Like, Yeah, here's what it looks like on a spoon.
Speaker 2: Oh look very good. Yeah see I can't do that because mine wyll drop.
Speaker 3: If you're watching this on YouTube YouTube dot com slash cereal.
Speaker 2: Well I don't like that. Wow. Ow that just aggravated my roof of mouth injury. Yeah, it's not sweet. That's how cereal is in other countries. It's not awful. It's just something you'd have to get used to. It tastes like the same as many other chocolate cereals from other countries because they're not it's not really sweetened cocoa. I mean, I guess it's sweet, but we're probably used to much sweeter.
Speaker 3: I just feel like in other countries, their cereal is like a set it and forget it, like you pour it, you come back after you have like a coffee, maybe go for like a walk around your neighborhood, and then you eat the cereal when it's soggy, because it's too hard to be eating.
Speaker 2: Out of the box. The little stars are kind of flavorless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just add a.
Speaker 2: Little poof pop.
Speaker 3: Two bolls. I'm gonna say two bowls in a spoon. It's not I'll bump it up. It's a middle of the road cereal. It's just too crunchy and it's just not my jam.
Speaker 2: You know what I would equate it to is if you went to the store and you bought a milk chocolate bar and a dark chocolate bar. This is the dark chocolate bar. So it's just it's not sweet like milk chocolate. Yeah. I love milk chocolate quite frankly, this box probably says dark chocolate, but I can't read it, so I should have known. Is that it?
Speaker 4: Oops?
Speaker 2: That's it all? Three?
Speaker 3: Wow, a tech mishap. We're still running on this YouTube and uh yeah.
Speaker 2: The YouTube video is probably gonna be like seven minutes longer than the audio. Yeah, hold on, I have to choke. Excuse me.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode one sixty nine. You know what The next episode is one.
Speaker 3: Seventy one.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I hope you have a wonderful week. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC.
Speaker 3: Yes, make sure you go to our website serial killerspc dot com if you want to see reviews of past serials.
Speaker 2: Right. You should also go in the supermarket and stand in the aisle and see what cereals we've done. While you're there, take a picture of yourself crying in the aisle, like the fifty two year old man does. I am not fifty two.
Speaker 3: Oh you're getting there body? So were you?
Speaker 2: For that matter?
Speaker 3: Am I?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Am?
Speaker 2: I doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 3: I'm about a month away from turning thirty, so I'm not using jeritol yet.
Speaker 2: That's not even a funny joke anymore. That was like in the seventies. Aha, you're so old you must be on jeritol. Wow, Like I don't even if they make jeritol anymore.
Speaker 3: Hurts much?
Speaker 2: No, not at all. Now you could just say silver because that's like trendier.
Speaker 3: That's trendier. When have you ever heard, in any insult anyone say you're taking your centrum silver?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that we should change it from jeratal to centrum silver. No one even knows what jeraital Isn't that It was like an old catskill comedian joke from.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows what jeraital is anymore? But here, let me pull up an old commercial from the seventies that's super specific to only my age group. Got it?
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be because I really wasn't alive in the seventies. Okay, have a wonderful week Thank you for listening. Please rate and subscribe and follow and lie.
Speaker 3: We got like three new reviews. Have you read them?
Speaker 2: I have, and I was going to save it for the next episode when I have a jingle for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, cool, Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you listening. Be safe, Have a nice weekend. Until we see you again.
Speaker 3: Till we see you maybe on Friday for bull Chat, until we see you next Monday. Until we see you maybe Friday for bull Chet.
Speaker 2: Crunch Crunch. You got a haircut? Wait, you got a haircut? I haven't even noticed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when yesterday? I did a haircut yesterday meaning February.
Speaker 2: No Yester twenty third. Yesterday was March seventh.
Speaker 3: Oys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got that Sunday haircut?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know those Sunday haircuts.