Speaker 1: Hi, Scott.
Speaker 2: It does go on and on and on and on. It's a great theme song. I love that song. I don't never know where to look like should I look here or should I look at you?
Speaker 3: Well, usually you move the computer.
Speaker 2: I usually do, but I don't feel like doing it today because it's unstable.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to bull Chat. I'm Scotty B.
Speaker 3: And I've already said I'm Andrew.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this is Andrew's baby.
Speaker 3: In case you're unfamiliar, baby, this is our child. This is our podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, in case you're unfamiliar, we do a podcast called serial Killers where we talk about cereal. We eat it and we review it and let you know how it is. Andrew had this genius idea to do an offshoot called bull Chat, but leave it on the same serial Killers, you know platform. So this if you're here listening, if you're here looking for serial Killers, this ain't it. That's what I'm trying to say. I'm just trying to say, this is another podcast that Andrew created that's not about cereal, so let's do it.
Speaker 3: Well, you would also know that because again the episode is clearly titled bull Chat and a random topic.
Speaker 2: But to me, bowl relates to cereal.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because you know we do talk about you know, it is still the Serial Killers, the two of us talking. So instead of creating a whole second podcast, it would make no sense. And because we stopped doing Friday episodes because it got to be too time consuming and exhausting for us, this is the best alternative. So why don't we take our feet out of the mud and start thinking positively?
Speaker 2: Scott, I really have to clean up behind me. Look at that mess.
Speaker 3: Also, you just froze on my screen and you look funny.
Speaker 2: I have stuff stuck in my teeth and that awful cereal we just ate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't great. I was not a fan of that one.
Speaker 2: Well, but that hasn't aired yet, so keep listening to Serial Killers and you can watch us vomit.
Speaker 3: Yeah it wasn't great. Yeah, one of the wart serials I've ever had.
Speaker 2: Cuck coo cool. What's up today, buddy?
Speaker 3: What's Let me think? Clemmy think, clemmy think?
Speaker 2: Anything interesting happened to you?
Speaker 3: Did you go hiking? Have you been hiking? That's what I wanted to ask.
Speaker 2: Hiking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I might do this road trip with Gandhi.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, and oh the RV thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're thinking of like what we need and all this other stuff. Honestly, they're talking about it and hiking shoes, backpacks. Anytime I've ever hiked, I just go in my sneakers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I've walked up a trail, but I didn't set out to go hiking with like picks and backpacks and sleeping bags and canteens of water.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, by the way, to people use canteens anymore? Yeah. Really, I mean they're telling.
Speaker 3: Us, like, do you have a water bottle brand that you're interested in? And I mean again the way, I remember doing the four mile hike in which is the one in California Yosemite?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Or is that Yellowstone?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's Yosemite.
Speaker 2: Jellystone is where Yogi lived.
Speaker 3: Cool cool, cool, cool cool regardless. I did a hike with actually coaster boy Josh and his friend Trevor a few years ago. It's the four mile hike. Let me tell you something. It wasn't four miles. Who was Yogi and it Yogi Bear and we hiked up this whole mountain. I did it in like I looked like an Italian tourist. Uh huh, because I wore these shorts that just definitely were not for hiking.
Speaker 2: Were your boys hanging out?
Speaker 3: No, oh, I wasn't wearing Is that what you think of Italians?
Speaker 2: Were you wearing like tight shorts? We were wearing like y I'm saying, macho man shorts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going up in chaps.
Speaker 2: No, never mind, I'm just talking like early eighties, those really tight short shorts. Did you ever wear a cutof T shirt? I need to know, yes, you did in the eighties. Yes, Do you have pictures? There's probably like Ocean Pacific and I cut it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, because I'm about to go to this house again with some people and somebody was wearing a cut off T shirt or saying that they were going to wear cut off T shirts, and they say the trend is coming back.
Speaker 2: No please, no, please no.
Speaker 3: I'd love to see everyone from the eighties now wear.
Speaker 2: Them with their big beer bellies. It's a dad bud. I definitely were cut off, probably to like daycamp in the eighties, no doubt about it. I have to find some pictures. I'm sure there's pictures of me and cut offs with a gold chain and I don't know, good time.
Speaker 3: Wow, I really do need to see these pictures because I remember seeing it in.
Speaker 2: Rocky Yeah, eighties, eighties. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know who again thought that that was a trend, but apparently people might try to see when you.
Speaker 2: Cut it yourself, it would curl up and it would get even shorter, so because you would cut it where you wanted it to be, but that didn't matter, because the ends of the shirt would curl up a little bit and it'd be like an inch shorter than it was, and it'd be like up to the bottom of my nipples. And I'd be like, dude, am I supposed to go out like this? I wasn't sure, but I guess I did that. And my little mullet and those sunglasses, those stupid sunglasses that I had.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, yeah, well it's that. And now I feel like your daughter's age. So what is that like? Jen z or Jen Alpha ten and thirteen. Now they're trying to bring back like the Y two K trends, and I feel like they have such an idealized view of what the early two thousands were like. It's nothing like what they're trying to display it to be like I lived through that time. You can't now tell me this is what it was like.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember. Like what's the difference between then and now? I don't get.
Speaker 3: They're trying to make it retro futuristic, Like they're trying to say like bubble furniture was like the future and everything was blue and like metallicke and all this other stuff. Okay, it's like what and bucket hats and see what are the genes? The big boot ones? I don't know, the big ones. I don't know what they're called, Janzo, I don't know. How do you not know?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Regardless, the Y two K fashion is never going to catch on. And if you're going to try and get people to wear Von Dutch hats again, I'm out piece out for life.
Speaker 2: You're not talking about Justin's are you? Or those boots? Those are boots? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Anyway, can we talk about snoop slime for a second? Who exactly? So there's this woman on TikTok okay that I'm making all the kids nuts with this stuff called snoop slime it's snop slime. First of all, I thought slime was done, but apparently it's back with a vengeance because this woman she makes these things and then she does a restock at like nine o'clock on a Friday night and they're all sold out like that, and then like fifteen to twenty dollars each. What I have to tell you, they're beautiful, but I don't understand because I wish I could show a picture, but you'll have to look it up. It's Snoop slimes, and I think on Instagram there's Snoop Slimes Official is their Instagram, and she makes these elaborate things. There's one that's like Mexican street corn and Cooper got the U the honey one, and there's one that's there's one that's like sushi, and there's so many different ones. And yeah, yeah, they're beautiful slides. Okay, look how beautiful they are. But here's the thing. You gotta break it. First of all, you have to assemble it yourself, so it comes in a container with just the color slime that it's supposed to be, and then all those other add ons you put on yourself and you goo it up and whatever which is fine because they do look pretty. But the thing is, as soon as you start playing with it, it all gets washed into one glob of that's it. And so all that pretty stuff is gone in a flash.
Speaker 3: It's an aesthetic thing, and then you break it and then it's never to be like that again.
Speaker 2: That's all it is. And this woman is cleaning up. She is cleaning up. Cooper has seven or eight of them.
Speaker 3: Already, so that twenty times she spent almost like what one hundred and sixteen hundred.
Speaker 2: I don't know where this money's coming from. I didn't pay for it.
Speaker 3: Must be her allowance.
Speaker 2: She didn't get allowance. I don't know how she's ordering these. She has to pay us. Seriously, I don't.
Speaker 3: Really understand the slime trend. I've actually did. You also see people that are doing like like messy food type things.
Speaker 2: I saw the dumb spaghetti on the counter with the sauce. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: But nacho tables, No, why would people do this? Okay for hits, Yeah, TikTok showed me. And I don't know because I haven't done my own independent research yet. But some people are saying that it's a fetish food.
Speaker 2: Fetish.
Speaker 3: It's a weird type of food fetish because they're almost like if you listen to them, even with ASMR videos, certain people after a while will almost be like, oh my god, what a big mess.
Speaker 2: It's like I totally get it.
Speaker 3: And once your clue into it, you can't watch an ASMR video or like a food video the same way. Ever.
Speaker 2: Again, my daughter listened, you know what. Now they come to think of it. She listens to or watches it as she's going to sleep. It's like, let me unwrap this candy bar. Yeah, I'm going to open the wrapper right now. Oh my god, isn't it's so delicious?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my I can't believe that.
Speaker 3: Yes, shocking, And I feel like more people need to know about this because it's weird.
Speaker 2: By the way, did I just do ASMR? I think you did. Wow, that's so cool.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, thank you so much for listening to bull jat.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's stop now, I'm Andrew. Nobody's getting turned on by dour voices.
Speaker 3: This is me tapping the mind.
Speaker 2: Stop it to stop it, stop and stop it? All right?
Speaker 3: Can you not take ASMR like you're weirded out by it?
Speaker 2: It's just it's odd. I don't understand. I don't understand the attraction to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't either.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Like I said, apparently the food videos and maybe some asmrs.
Speaker 2: I never understood the unboxing videos.
Speaker 3: That one pisss me off too.
Speaker 2: God, But you know what, God bless them millions of hits, millions of dollars. Let's think of something, Andrew.
Speaker 3: Maybe it'll be this podcast.
Speaker 2: Maybe we could do serial crushers, Like we could open bags of cereal and completely crush them down into dust while they're still in the bags, and then we can like pour out cereal dust into cups and they'll all be different.
Speaker 3: I actually, okay, hear me out on this one, because I think you actually have just come up with a genius idea.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should not air this yet until we get this done.
Speaker 3: We have all these cereals right right, half of them are just like we haven't eaten them in at least a.
Speaker 2: Year or two.
Speaker 3: Well, what we could do is have people give us their orders. Oh, do you want a frosted flake special K mix. We'll crush it up for you and then you'll see what the result looks like.
Speaker 2: But we can't sell it to them because they'll die if they eat it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. People on TikTok. I've seen ones where it's like they have a bubble pop thing, yeah, and they're like, can you do twenty five to see if I get the special number behind the bubble pop And someone literally presses twenty five of them and then flips it over, and it's like, oh you lost.
Speaker 2: Sorry, by the way, our house is full of those two.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but these kids these days, I don't get it. Kids these days, I truly feel that way. I have never felt so disconnected. I am so confused.
Speaker 2: Get off my lawn.
Speaker 3: I just don't get it.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, their hobbies are super expensive. When we were kids, we just bought dumb little crap that didn't cost anything.
Speaker 3: Or you just went a not to sound like that guy again, but you just went outside. Well yeah, like nothing was if anything, I got what maybe some action figures, but I like this expensive.
Speaker 2: I liked to collect wacky packages and they were twenty five cents a pack.
Speaker 3: But who really went to someone's house with slime and was like, I'll trade you these bubble poppets.
Speaker 2: They trade it and they're so dirty because they touch them. Ew. They jammed their hands in it, and then they trade it. Ew. By the way, do you know what wacky packages are? No, you should look it up. It was a it was a fun trend in the eighties and then it came back again, maybe like five ten years ago. It was just like tops put it out. I think it was a little trading card sized things, but they were stickers and you'd put them in a sticker book. There would be a book they had to fill up and it was products, but like the fake one, so instead of like crust, it would be crust and there'd be like some crusty guy on the tube like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was that almost like a garbage pail kid?
Speaker 2: It was? I think it was. It was the reaction to garbage Page, or it might have been before garb I forget which one came out first.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: I think probably garbage Pail Kids came out first, then Wacky Packages, but I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Well now I feel like that's not aesthetically pleasing for kids. They'd almost look at the garbage pail kids and be like, oh you that's gross.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't doesn't everyone? Please? You need like PC Patty, because they would they would have to be everything would have to be just right. Oh my god, you couldn't, Like I was, I forget what mine was?
Speaker 3: Why are you calling stinky Steve stinky?
Speaker 2: I was like, he's from mine was like stupid Scott and it was like a like, I don't know. It was terrible. They were terrible. They were all awful. And then they had that movie. You also would be like angry Andrew and you'd have smoke coming out of your ears or oh, what is.
Speaker 1: Andrew going through?
Speaker 3: You don't know what his mental state is.
Speaker 2: That's the thing you'd have. They'd have something to say about every single frickin' name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, thanks, not to be again that podcast whatever.
Speaker 2: The kids, well, I tend to think that most people that listen to this are probably an older millennial, early gen xer. I would think, yeah, because I'd probably right around a young kid because they can relate to us. Andrew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never know, maybe young kids too.
Speaker 2: We're very relatable. Yeah, totally. Yeah. Did you want to cut this podcast short so you could get a ride home? Is that what you wanted to do?
Speaker 3: Or I don't know when anybody is leaving no one's told me anything.
Speaker 2: So if you want, when I see them walking out with backpacks, I'll just hit stop and we'll justa and you could just go home.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I see where your priorities lie. It's fine.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I'm down to keep recording. It's just then I have to, you know, get on the path, head back home.
Speaker 2: I just can't take you home today. I'm too busy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's fine. You just hate me, I get it. No.
Speaker 2: And it's also at the time of this recording, the Morning Show is going on vacation for a little over two weeks, and I have a lot of editing to do.
Speaker 3: Andrew, get you.
Speaker 2: I still have backed up Serial Killers episodes. Why can't you just put it out the way they are? Because it's not right like that.
Speaker 3: It's a quality over quantity, Andy, don't you never understand.
Speaker 2: Don't by the way I stuck by talking about Nate, not Andrew. But don't you see people when you're listening to this bowl chat, Andrew doesn't adjust the volume levels at all. So the little bowl chat thing that you're here, I'm gonna play this right now, okay, and our voice levels are you know, moderate and then there's this that was really loud.
Speaker 3: Well, then why didn't you just send it to me? When you modulate the voices? If it modulate important to you?
Speaker 2: Modulate?
Speaker 3: Modulate would be the word. Do you know why, because it's modifying the voices?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine. But see, at the beginning of this podcast, you probably just heard a JC Penny commercial or something like that, and it was average level. It was it was your normal listening level. And then as soon as bull chat started we sounded like this because it got really quiet because the levels are not correct, because Andrew just wants to push it out.
Speaker 3: So then why don't you fix the levels? Why are you self sabotaged? Oh?
Speaker 2: Because this is your podcast?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, gotcha, So you'd sabotage your own podcast, got it?
Speaker 2: Sabotage.
Speaker 3: You're showing a lot more of your character and less of mine.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, what's up next, buddy? You're right, your ride is still here, so we can chat a little longer.
Speaker 3: When it was the nineties, huh and it was grunge, did you ever paint your nails black?
Speaker 2: I've never painted my nails. I did have clear coat a couple of times. When, But I don't know. I don't Probably in the nineties or maybe in the early two thousands. If I went to get a manicure with Amy once, I probably just for fun painted a clear coat and I was like, what is this? But no, I mean it's very possible that when my girls were really little and they put makeup on Daddy, that they, you know, like jam some nail polished on my n But I never had my nails polished.
Speaker 3: No, never, I'm going to bring some next time, Okay.
Speaker 2: But I was a full on flannel wearer. I had every flannel on the planet.
Speaker 3: Flannels are heavy.
Speaker 2: No I had. I was able to get light ones at Bob's stores. No. Bob's was a clothing store in the Northeast. I think there's still a couple around. There was another one four Coals.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. There was another one.
Speaker 2: Too, Oh Bradley's No. See, these are all regional.
Speaker 3: This one was h It was cal Door.
Speaker 2: What's Caldor?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Alexander's No. No, Well, what was the old name of Macy's boss COV's Bamburgers? What there was there was Bamburgers.
Speaker 3: No in that movie Elf, the original name of the Macy's is on the building.
Speaker 2: No, isn't that just because they couldn't say it? Yes, so they used the old name for it because there was Gertz, yeah, which was Stern's. Gertz turned into Sterns and Macy's and Bamburgers I think were the same company. Well, I don't know regardless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you watch elf, the name of the department store that they work at, is the old name of the building that they're in.
Speaker 2: Is it? Yeah? But is it the old name of the department yes, so look it up. I'm curious.
Speaker 3: Well, then you fill time.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what to fill with, but I mean there were lots of old stores that don't exist anymore, that probably couldn't in today's world. Like did you have a service merchandise near you?
Speaker 3: That's the name of the one I was thinking of. We had a service merchandise.
Speaker 2: I loved service merchandise, that's right. I bought a pellet gun when I was fifteen, and the Whiz Nobody beats the Wiz Andrew Gimbles gimbals Yeah yeah, here yeah, and you could see it real. No, Gimbles was definitely a store. I remember gimbles hold Man for sure.
Speaker 3: Look in Elf Gimbals, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was probably supposed to be old timey. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, also they couldn't use the name of the original Macy's. They couldn't use Macy's on it.
Speaker 2: I get it because they probably wanted way too much for the rights, probably, But yeah, no, I remember Gimbals when I was a little kid.
Speaker 3: I loved Elf. Else is such a good Christmas or.
Speaker 2: I have about Consumers? Did I say consumers?
Speaker 3: Did not?
Speaker 2: Consumers was also like service merchandise. It was the other one. Like you would they would send you a catalog like this thick and you'd flip through it and you'd see what you wanted. I would fold the little page down and then I would go into the store and they had like an I don't know. It was like a Commodore sixty four computer at the front door, and you'd press the button and you would type in the item number. Oh my god, and then it would come down the shoot. It would come down like the conveyor belt, and you'd go and you'd pick it up and you'd pay for it. It was. It was a catalog store. It was the weirdest thing. It was a huge store. Sears catalogs. Yeah, for Christmas every year. Made I loved going through the Sears catalog as a kid. That was one of my favorite things to do. It was like super thick, just like you're.
Speaker 3: Saying, and you'd circle the items you wanted and you'd be so excited on Christmas morning to see what was there.
Speaker 2: There's still a few Seers around there. I mean they're pretty much gone, but there's still a couple around. If you go to like the Jankety Mall on the other side of town, there's probably still a Seers.
Speaker 3: There, and we have I think one or two by us, the one in the Jersey City mall. It's like maybe just at this point they're selling fridges.
Speaker 2: Because that looks like in stock. There was actually there was a documentary that I saw. God, I wish I could remember what it was called. It was. It was about a mall that just all the stores were closing and it just followed the employees around. Whatever it is it was. It was interesting. I forget what it was called, but I want to know what this movie is. Yeah, I'll figure it out. I'll find it for you. But there was a there was a mall near me called The Source, where a store called fortuneof was. It's a very New York.
Speaker 3: East Coast fortune Off.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there was some jersey and whatever. Those are gone. There's like an outdoor store, but it's not the same thing. But so they were in a mall called The Source, which at the time was this big state of the art mall. There was a cheesecake factory. Whoh cheesecake factory and PF Chang's came. Were like, we were so excited for this mall. And there was Dave and Busters and yeah, and and what was the what was the other applying tops? Tops Appliance is remember Tops Appliance? What was it saying? Damn it, damn it, damn it. Topsy was the guy. Uh, it was stupid. And then there was Incredible Universe which took over for that. That was another electronics store that failed. There was somebody failed electronics stores.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean at some point it's like, why are you opening up a big box one?
Speaker 2: Oh? It was forget about it. That was Tops. Topsy would say that in the commercials it was so stupid. But what I'm trying to get at is all the stores in this mall started going out of business, and then the food court closed and there was literally cheesecake factory, PF. Chang's and a bra store and that's all that was left. And you would walk around this shell of a mall, so eerie every it was, and I loved it because I love I I for some I love abandoned thing.
Speaker 3: Scott like same. I, Oh my god, did we just become best friends.
Speaker 2: I love abandon but I'm afraid to go to them. So that's the thing. So I would walk around this abandoned mall and look, I just see I like looking in the shells of all the stores.
Speaker 3: It's so eerie. It feels like something's wrong.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's it's like time stopped right when they closed. And so now, I mean they're rebuilding and it's going to be offices and stuff in stores now. But that's just There was a psychiatric center behind where I grew up, same when I was.
Speaker 3: A kid, Marlboro Psychiatric Hospital.
Speaker 2: It was these creepy buildings. It was a sanitarium in this fifties and sixties. It was a tuberculosis sanitarium and it was all these giant brick, creepy buildings and they were there forever, and they started closing up because a lot of the practices that were going on they were probably not right illegal. Yeah, and then it turned into some other thing, and then it was a halfway house, and then it just that's it. And I would ride my bike through there all the time and these closed windows, broken out, spray paint all over the place. Yep, it's so eerie. And I was always afraid to go in. I've seen that people would like post videos inside, but I was always afraid to go in. I don't know why something's going to jump out and get me or whatever, but it's it's just I don't know. These things are so fascinating to me.
Speaker 3: The one that was behind our house, the Marlboro and like a psychiatric hospital, is known for being like one of the worst ones on the East Coast. You can look it up the ground to it. They can't actually do anything with it because it's that toxic.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: There was oh, I don't know what they were doing, Biden.
Speaker 2: There was one on Staten Island. I think it was called Willowbrook, and that's where Heraldo got his big break because he exposed this place. Yes, it was a documentary about it, I don't. You can find it somewhere. It's called Willowbrook, I think.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yes, And there's also a documentary about the urban legend that comes from it from there too. I think that person's name is Topsy two.
Speaker 2: Forget about it. But no these and I'll never forget. Growing up, we had a house in the Poconos. It was a community called Saw Creek. It's still there. And on the way up the road, I forget what the name of the road was, Marshall's Creek something or other. But on the right hand side there was a abandoned amusement park. It was called like Pocono God, I forget what it was called. It was Pocono something. It was an abandoned music park. And I went there with my dad and a friend of mine and we went in and it's just like time stopped, you know. There was grass growing through the tracks of the roller coaster. And we actually went into the little Pride Shack and we took there were still surprises in there.
Speaker 3: Were they like the knockoff ones that you get from like a no.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was like ponchos and stuff like that with the name of the park on it. Got Pocono Valley or something like that it was called, and we walked all around this abandoned amusement park. If you if you google like abandoned Pocono Amusement Park, you'll see it up. Yeah, it's it's so weird. I'm fascinated by those things, but also frightened at the same time.
Speaker 3: So what also was going on with the psychiatric hospital? Oh is that Nate?
Speaker 2: Oh? Here comes Nate for his Nate?
Speaker 3: What abandoned things were by you? Do you enjoy going to abandoned things?
Speaker 4: What the fuck are we talking?
Speaker 3: Abandoned things? Like behind my house was the Marborough like psychiatric hospital that was completely abandoned. Same with Scott here.
Speaker 2: Why are you ambushing, Nate? I'll tell you. Candy Prep. Can you bend down? Why do I need to bend down because we can't see you? Oh? Hey there?
Speaker 3: How you guys record this too?
Speaker 2: Huh yeah? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's called John Candy Prep and where I went to where I grew up in Erie, Pennsylvania. They had a lot of Catholic schools, so it was a Catholic prep school. The last class they had was like nineteen eighty one, and there was twelve kids. So then they closed the school. So it was this old abandoned prep school that was about five blocks from my house and we go by there. I'm like, this has got so many ghosts of priests that touched little boys.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, thank you for coming to bull Chat.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Did you need something or I need a water? Oh okay, take a water. Enjoy So yeah, now I got a floppy mic Oh that's what happens when Nate touches long things.
Speaker 4: Got it okay, see it's not no longer excited, got it all out, all by a great day night.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was. We also had an abandoned prison.
Speaker 2: That's gotta be weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And my friend Nick and I we would always go exploring in the woods because behind our house, one of our one neighbor's houses, it almost looked like an explosion went off. It was the weirdest thing. But like in the creek bed there'd be like a bathtub, a car.
Speaker 2: Like all this stuff. Love it, I love it.
Speaker 3: But if you kept taking it, you'd eventually get to where I said this psychiatric hospital was. And on top of that, you'd hit like this old abandoned farm and then you'd hit the abandoned prison too, and it was so scary to go to. Lots of fun though.
Speaker 2: It's almost like if I was a scuba dive scuba diver who is a scuba diver, I would love to go see shipwrecks, Like I think that would be so much fun.
Speaker 3: I want to go scuba diving. Oh, I want to get my Scooba certification.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go Scooba diving. I just want to see shipwrecks. I want to feel them and touch them and like swim into rooms and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I feel like we could totally team up with a podcast or something where they do like abandoned There.
Speaker 2: Has to be you go online, there's there's dozens ofthing.
Speaker 3: Not the Abandoned pen Station tour, because that was the biggest ripoff I've ever done in my life.
Speaker 2: And I told you that, And I also think I got the flu there.
Speaker 3: I got the flu.
Speaker 2: I got so sick from that thing. We're touching all these bars and crap.
Speaker 3: If you're ever in New York City and there's an Abandoned pen Station tour where they're going to show you the old remnants of Penn Station, I gotta tell you, scam. It's gone.
Speaker 2: Scam.
Speaker 3: The whole original pen station's gone. You're not gonna walk into none at all.
Speaker 2: There's one staircase that you can look at, you can walk up, you can walk up the original staircase. There's one staircase and railing that's still there.
Speaker 3: Also, if you look through one specific tile, you can see an original something or other.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well that was the biggest game. And I got the flu from that because I remember afterwards my friend and I I was at her apartment and all of a sudden, I was like, holy crap, what just hit me like a bus. It was the flu.
Speaker 2: The thing is, we live here and we still got taken.
Speaker 3: I told well, the funny part is I told you not to go to this one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, Noah, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: You were so excited for it too, And the minute I started asking questions, you were like, Andy, just don't I'm excited for this. They literally just had a binder full of like printouts.
Speaker 2: They had laminated photos that they passed around, and all these dirty people from all these other dirty places, We're touching them with their dirty, gross hands, and they just picked their nose and wipe their ass with and here I am, oh cool, Well hold on, I wipe my eye real quick, and I got so sick. Yeah, a couple days later it was terrible.
Speaker 3: Well, Penn Station itself is honestly the worst train station in the.
Speaker 2: Entire I mean, they have redone a lot of it, and they are completely redoing a section of it, aren't they. So that old post office, Yeah, that is gonna be the new Pen station, is it not? Most of it is alright, it's open. I haven't taken the train in a year and a half. What do I know?
Speaker 3: Well, NJ transit. The minute it starts getting hot in the summer, you don't take the trains. You know why, Because the line's overheat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Plus they smell like hot urine. So that's all right. Let's after this up. Andrew, thank you for listening to this exciting, all over the place episode of bull Chat.
Speaker 3: If you have any fun abandoned places that you want Scott and I to go to, not saying we will going, but I want to. I want to know what they are, okay, because I find it interesting.
Speaker 2: How do people get in touch with the How do people get in touch with the bowl Chat Podcast.
Speaker 3: Tweet us at serial Killers PC after you listen to the episode and say hey Scott.
Speaker 2: And Andrew, this was behind my house. No, because people that are looking for cereal are gonna get confused, like.
Speaker 3: Hey Scott, go after yourself.
Speaker 2: Just go with it cool, all right, thank you for listening. Until we see you in a week or two, I don't know.
Speaker 1: In a week.
Speaker 2: Check out a brand new episode of Serial Killers this coming Monday, where we will have some new cereal and uh that's it Andy, right.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll open up a text line this way. People could just text us things.
Speaker 2: Text line yeah okay, or they could just email us at bowl Chat at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: That's actually not a valid email, so thanks so much.
Speaker 2: She had dummy, but you should try to go get it right now.
Speaker 3: Well probably already gone because to forget after this recording.
Speaker 2: Bye, all right, take care, thanks for listening. Until we see you again. Say clean, Andrew, click hold on now I have to make the clean because that's how we do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, keep bye ya