Speaker 1: This is, he said a Yavi ho with Eric Winter and Rosalind Fantaz.
Speaker 2: Dude afternoon, she said, yet the listeners look at you, okay, look at you. Literally just walked off the plane from Cabo.
Speaker 1: I oh yeah, pretty much right.
Speaker 2: We were in Cabo, which was great week leading up to Father's Day, which was listen. We had a great time at the hotel. We oh my god, this totally sidetrack. We had the best, one of the craziest stories told to us while we were in Cabo. What so one of our good friends we're not going to say who was having sex with her boyfriend and he had a heart attack triggered by sex. Didn't understand what was happening. He just felt like, he said, an elephant was sitting on his chest, his chest, he was everything was very heavy. Obviously they stop. She even jokes, he didn't finish the job, got done, said you had a heart attack, rushed them immediately into surgery, used the balloon, opened up the artery and he's okay, thankfully, so we can Three days later.
Speaker 1: Is when we saw them, and he looked fabulous, like handsome as ever, laughing about it, but at the moment, of course, it was not funny at all, but it's really scary. How men it's becoming so common. Eric the late fifties but looks early like late forties. He looks fantastic and perfectly healthy. It's super clean, no previous medical issues at all. It just it just happened. And more and more we hear about this. So guys, please, like that comedian said, your fifties for a male is your drop dead face years. Yeah, so please take care of yourself. Although it comes out.
Speaker 2: Of nowhere, I just can't believe he was. They were in the act of having sex like that. You hear stories like that, I know.
Speaker 1: My question to you is, are you going to be all weared every time you have sex now? Are you're going to be like super diligent and take it slow because you're the one your heart rate to go too high and then have the possibility of a heart attime? No you should why because no, it happens to the best of them.
Speaker 2: No, take care of it. And it's just that's just crazy as it is, like, yeah, you can have it anybody.
Speaker 1: He's doing great, So we are very very happy. They're a fantastic.
Speaker 2: Colorable intro to the show right, we judged the sex of the heart attack and Cabo and what.
Speaker 1: About Cobo was amazing. Noble Residence says it was incredible, to the point that now we're like, we should get a place. And cow is so convenient for Los Angeles. It's so close, it's so nice.
Speaker 2: I would love to make that a regular. We haven't been in almost twenty years. Well, think we've been together for eighteen No, right, nineteen years. Now, we haven't been in like seventeen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we loved it. We all gained probably a minimum of five pounds because and eight and eight. So now we're to do a cleanse so we can just it's not even hounds, it's inflammation. We're just inflames.
Speaker 2: How about I take you out snorkeling and we see some incredible fish and I throw some bread in the water. And yes, we got swarmed by probably two ndred a couple of hundred fish, I mean, circling us, bumping into us, huge fish, huge massive fish. But Roland literally climbs on top of me like a koala was thrown the back weather life that's on and like clinging to me, legs wrapped around me, arm wrapped around me like we're under attack.
Speaker 1: We were under attack, and I just freaked out. I looked because I look, and I am surrounded by two hundred plus fish, not a lot of tiny fish, massive fish, and I lost it and I had to leave like a like a lunatic. And then I got.
Speaker 2: Stung, stung, stung by jellyfish.
Speaker 1: By jellyfish on my arm nose all it's, oh my god, God, I just got it was pretty crazy. But that boat, the whole day was fantastic. The kids had a last We went with a couple front of hours from Salt Lake City, Kelly Jasamine and the girls, Luke and Olive, and it was so so wonderful. Then we came back the flag go canceled.
Speaker 2: That was also wild.
Speaker 1: We thank you Biden.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess Biden was coming to town. We flew JSAX. We loved, but it basically got grounded. Every every charter or every private plane, private plane which just wasn't private. This is just like a it's like a it's a company that they like a Southwest like they have their own private planes with their own charter planes open to the public. And everything got grounded. So come Saturday, we lost our flight had to move our flight to later in the day. It was chaos for about less than twenty four hours. We finally got a flight back and then made it home.
Speaker 1: We made it home and then we Sunday Father's Day was about Rossolini, Fauccini, doing laundry all day long, Fuccini, and then we went to dinner and it was just very mellow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kids had sports. It was good.
Speaker 1: You played a lot of basketball with the kids. It was awesome. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: And here we are, here we are, and you're gearing up to go out of town. Your movie is finally coming together. I think it's real at this point.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yes it's real. What you say.
Speaker 2: I think there's no chance it doesn't happen at this point. Amazing people to Puerto Rico guys.
Speaker 1: Four fabulous ladies married to fabulous Puerto Rican baseball stars and one or two more that are just incredible, empowered professionals and as well as my other ladies that are beloved in Puerto Rico because the husbands are beloved athletes and they are on their own incredible mods and entrepreneurs, and they run foundations and they do a lot of philanthropy. Work and they're smart and it's awesome female empowerment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be great. I'm excited coming together.
Speaker 1: How guys sweat in tears and years and years, but I am so excited and it's going to be such a special When you're leaving just in time for me to go back to work.
Speaker 2: I start the Rookie this week and you are gone for about a month and a half, going to be crazy, but it is what it is. It's good. It's good things. We're glad the Rookie is back up. I'm glad to be back at work. The Rum officially has launched. So much stuff happening this summer. It's been it's been great. It's been really great. Starting to dive into making some different rum drinks, some moheat those, you know. I had a mint jewel up when we were on the Access Hollywood talking about the Rum.
Speaker 1: What is a mint jewel up.
Speaker 2: It's typically a bourbon drink and it's the drink of the Kentucky Derby. It's a little simple syrup, you're bourbon and some crushed mint in it with crushed ice. It's really really nice. It's a great summer drink.
Speaker 1: I sent you a to be for a coconut. I saw it, so did you see that? Yes? I was like, oh my god, this is.
Speaker 2: Perfecttail version, and I'll make the public versiontail.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's a fan doing like a whole illustration guys. I posted it on my well my story is is going to go away, but I think your TikTok account.
Speaker 2: Has no I put on my actual page too because I was so impressed by the scribe.
Speaker 1: Was is it a woman or a guy?
Speaker 2: It was a girl. She's a young girl lives it doesn't live here, but sketched out this amazing you.
Speaker 1: Know, the bottle card on your face, a.
Speaker 2: Press release of the bottles and and and me at the bar drinking, just an awesome piece of fan art already coming to surface with republic that the support has been incredible and I'm really really pleased by it.
Speaker 1: What are you the most excited about going back to the rookie?
Speaker 2: Good storylines, good storylines, just you know, it's like, you know, the feeling too. It's nice to be back at work. Obviously, I love everybody I work with, so it's always fun to reunite with everybody. And I think we're excited to see what's in store for for season seven, which is unbelievable to be going that farah, and I know the fans are anxious and excited about it. We don't premiere for like six months, so that's a little weird for six months being premire until January of twenty twenty five, so that's that's a bit of a bummer. But it's gonna be good to be back to work. And Alexi r showners directing the first episode, so that's exciting. That is exciting.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, And hopefully they'll have me do like an episode or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what was your character's name? We got to bring your character Natalie, the reporters came back Natalie.
Speaker 1: I don't know the last name, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully this season, once you get free and you're not working on your movie anymore, we hopefully get you back on the show.
Speaker 1: This is what's crazy, guys. It's been such an interesting year with the strike and just things are slow and there's so many things in development. And I went to this. I think I said this already before I went to this. Not astrologer. He calls himself, I don't even know what, very accurate, and he's I wur in November twenty twenty three, and he said, you're going to be that this is your quiet time. Have patience, and just enjoy doing things that you always wanted to do but you haven't had the chance to do because you're always busy. So just think about a hobby that you love. This is the time to do it, because very soon everything is just gonna show up at once and it's gonna be overwhelming, and then you're not gonna have time to do anything. And that is going to happen in fall twenty twenty four. I'm listening to these Listen, guys, this is November twenty twenty three. I'm not used to not ever working or having downtime that I can just have a hobby that I'm just gonna oh for six months. I'm just gonna have a hobby. I've never done that in my life, only when I wanted to get pregnant. That I took a pause both times to be able to get pregnant because I was doing fertility treatments anyways, so I didn't pay attention. I actually left the session annoyed because I'm going is it out of his mind that it's November and I'm going to wait until fall of twenty twenty four to work.
Speaker 2: He is tripping patience. And guess what I know it's not your name.
Speaker 1: Knows no my name. My name is Midlas Miracle.
Speaker 2: Our miracles come with patience.
Speaker 1: Well then I'm a very odd miracle. Anyways, So guys, fall twenty twenty four, my schedule is out of control. I'm going to have time to do nothing. And it's really interesting. He was right. It freaks me out.
Speaker 2: So of these people we've met with have been so spot on. You know me, I was never a big fan of that type of stuff, but I've starting to become a believer. I mean a lot of things have been super accurate, which is which is impressive.
Speaker 1: Give the Tyler Henry said to you the medium that you were going to play a cop, but it was going to be like.
Speaker 2: He had something about flaw enforcement.
Speaker 1: That I was working in and under time that was what I wasn't even pregnant with Dylan. We were trying for another year.
Speaker 2: We were in the other house, so we had you were pregnant with Dylan. No, no, no no.
Speaker 1: When we met Tyler Hair, we were no. It was Josebella.
Speaker 2: Oh, wow.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he saw another pregnancy. Oh wow, and we were like, I was crying. I couldn't believe it. Goes no, no, You're gonna have another baby. And then he said to you, this is more than six years ago, so back then he didn't mean anything to you because he was like, you're gonna something related to law enforcement that's gonna be huge. And we were like, oh, interesting, but like we didn't think about it.
Speaker 2: Some of these things are I mean, you know, I'm always fascinated by how that stuff plays out. And we need to get another one on the show. We have to find somebody special to talk about, you know, bring on the on the podcast again. Oh my god. There is an article that our producers put in front, and this is pretty fascinating. A groom is upset because his sister doesn't want to attend his clothing free naturist wedding. What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: I agree with the sister.
Speaker 2: Would you attend a wedding if you were going to be naked?
Speaker 1: That everybody's gonna be naked?
Speaker 2: Wedding a party.
Speaker 1: My philosophy is that I don't care what others do as long as someone isn't hurting or infringing on my rights or the rights of others. Whatever consenting adults do in their private lives is none of my concern, she wrote. However, I do take issue with them bringing angry, being angry that I want to tend their wedding. She noted that she checked in with them if nudity was a requirement of the wedding celebration or if it's regular wedding attire, and they confirmed that all of their guests were required to be in the buff for both the ceremony and reception.
Speaker 2: What is the buff naked? Oh?
Speaker 1: She wanted to explain that this, by understanding the significance of the wedding venue, she wasn't willing to follow the dress code. She also noted that she's offered to pay for a separate reception for them, but the offer just made amazing angry earth, she said.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not comfortable walking up the aisle arm in arm with a groovesman I've never met before who's both nude. I just can't even imagine the photography at this wedding. Can you imagine? It's all the stuff shaking around, jiggling around, hanging down, all the different types of people just nude at a wedding.
Speaker 1: Would you do that? Heck no, heck no, I don't know if this is real.
Speaker 2: I was uncomfortable watching that that show. We got to a naked dating show that was crazy on HBO Max, so that people completely naked. You had to judge their bodies before you could actually decide if you were going to.
Speaker 1: Beach.
Speaker 2: I've been to a nude beach, not nude myself, but is also frowned upon. You're not supposed to walk around that because I was I was traveling in your I was young, traveling in Europe and having to stroll onto one briefly and go back out like I didn't like hang out there, which is where it's a problem. People look at you like, huh. Topless beaches are a little more forgiving. So I've been to topless beaches where obviously I'm clothed and people have clothed this other tops off, and that's a little easier to navigate.
Speaker 1: Do you walk around your home naked when no one is home?
Speaker 2: No, with the kids. No, we don't really walk away.
Speaker 1: You live yourself.
Speaker 2: When I was by my so I mean, I don't like just like walk around naked if I had to go get something or walk me out something fast. But that's not my style was not yours either. I don't think right, No, I just think this is pretty pretty well. What about you just walking around the house right now all the time with an iPad in your hand or a phone and all I hear all day are podcasts in Spanish? Or what's the dating show? Now you're watching? Now? I find myself like rubber necking looking at now, like what's going on with this thing? Where is this show? Per perfect Match?
Speaker 1: Perfect Match?
Speaker 2: What is nonsense?
Speaker 1: Am I watching nonsense?
Speaker 2: Watching? Not really? Although it's getting me looking at it too. Now you love it? I don't love it, but it's all and I'm like, who is that person? Why is that person doing that? What? Who?
Speaker 1: I just feel like Netflix like the way they produce all these Love is Blind and perfect Match and the ultimatum.
Speaker 2: And same production coming trust I think it is Nick isn't Nick?
Speaker 1: And they're just produced so well that everything about it, you know, they way they make everything. Look how how you follow the storylines and everything is like eye candy, and it's just the locations are incredible and it's.
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you? You're fancying a lot of the guys you're seeing on the show.
Speaker 1: No, none of them. A lot of them are very very good looking. I don't fancy them.
Speaker 2: Is that what you mean?
Speaker 1: All very good looking? I don't fancy them.
Speaker 2: Is that what you mean by I can't?
Speaker 1: It's just attractive people.
Speaker 2: So you like looking at a bunch of attractive people.
Speaker 1: No, I'm fine, is coming out because you want to just look at ugly people.
Speaker 2: No, it's a bunch of good looking people, for sure, many, and they're just like being ridiculous. I think it's it feels like a lot of tools at times between the guys and the girls, a lot of tools all came from like reality success, and it looks like they're also clinging.
Speaker 1: It's awful.
Speaker 2: They're clinging the reality success, which makes it a little bit silly.
Speaker 1: It's awful about it's funny. This is fun this is eric. So I'm in bed and I'm watching it.
Speaker 2: But that's why I don't buy that it's really for love, because when you see reality people, it's not continuing to jump from dating reality show. They just want to stay relevant in the world.
Speaker 1: They're being paid. It's an opportunity just want.
Speaker 2: To stay a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's just fun, but whatever.
Speaker 2: You watch it for what it is.
Speaker 1: But this is Eric. Eric is like my ning is own business, is like doing some stuff in his phone. We're both in bed. I'm like looking at my eye but and I notice I see that he is like because you know, he's not scrawling anymore, so he's not writing. So the phone is in front of him, but it's not moving. Nothing is moving, So I know he was actually looking at my eyepad.
Speaker 2: Because I saw a couple of attractive people, I was like, what is that?
Speaker 1: And then at ten minutes after, he's like, is that Harry?
Speaker 2: Because I saw him, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how the heck do you know? What is his name?
Speaker 2: I don't know Harry?
Speaker 1: Harry? Does you do?
Speaker 2: No? I don't I know Harry because of TikTok, which I can't believe I'm even saying this, because I thought he was dating the girl and dancing with the stars. I didn't even know he wasn't dancers because I would see it on that Eric.
Speaker 1: Knew who Harry was and I was like, how the heck do you know Harry?
Speaker 2: He was dating Riley, So how the heck do you know, even the name of Riley, some cute blonde girl. I think it's Howsey. Yeah, Riley, she's a cute blonde girl. How That I think is like a Mormon. And I don't know what if they had I think I saw something about that between the two of us.
Speaker 1: See, I don't know, I don't know who's Rowley they were.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's Riley.
Speaker 2: She's one of the dancers on Dancing Partner, and I believe they were dating. And now I see him on the show and I'm like, wait, I thought that dude was dating the.
Speaker 1: Girl because Harry is very, very good looking.
Speaker 2: And then he only that he's good looking. I got no problem with the guy.
Speaker 1: I pointed out at Harry and I was like, oh, this is some guy from reality. No, And then he gave me the whole resume of Harry, and I thought it was very hilarious that you know about him and me. Ye, anyways, Harry fast forward.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he was your favorite on the show.
Speaker 1: Is it my favorite? He might be my favorite? Yes? And jess the girl, Jessica, the.
Speaker 2: One that is the one Harry is also a very beautiful study.
Speaker 1: Yes, so she was on Love is Blind.
Speaker 2: Someone passed on her or they didn't know what you looked like. Correct, Oh yeah, she's a beautiful giry.
Speaker 1: Correct, she's very pretty.
Speaker 2: They together and they seem like they would be a good match.
Speaker 1: Claiming that he's madly in love with her, and he's crying and throwing up and he's like trying to change his ways because I guess he's like crying.
Speaker 2: He was a little ridiculous. He was like crying with a pillow.
Speaker 1: I know, no, because there's all the show anyways, what's funny is this? I don't know what I was watching it. I think it was this morning. I don't know what happened in Sabby No last night. Seby gets out of the shower and she goes to me, she goes, what are you watch and all these things about it. It's not for you. This is for adults. And then he's on the screen and he's and she's like, is that Harry, And I'm like, how the heck?
Speaker 2: Because she probably out on the short.
Speaker 1: She said that she saw something about and you know all about it. I'm going am I the only one that they didn't know who?
Speaker 2: This one? Because YouTube shorts which I've now figured out. O way, Riley and Harry did not date. There were just a lot of rumors. She's nineteen how old t twenty something? I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's a baby too though I thought.
Speaker 2: They dated, that is, they were playing it that way. But sebbi again, which she got in trouble with the other day because she's not supposed to be looking at YouTube shorts and she was looking at YouTube shorts because she's not supposed to TikTok. But I guess she finds a way round it through YouTube anyway, That's how she knows who he is for sure.
Speaker 1: But anyways, so I can't wait for the twenty first. Well, is this how the twenty first? Maybe we have to edit this because the next episode airs the twenty first.
Speaker 2: Harry is twenty, okay on this twenty next episode, the next episode of our show you're talking about? Yes, I don't know. We have to cut all this out now, yes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So anyways, I cannot wait to see the next episode.
Speaker 2: To see what I guess. I would have to see it too, because she literally walks around the house the iPad in her hand and just sets up shop everywhere she's at to see it.
Speaker 1: To Lee Toulou, I think it's to let the Australian girl. They know, Nigerian or something. She's the very very black, very short hair, stunning beautiful girl. So she's with Chrisy with non by guys. Bye. I just want Harry and Jest to make it. So I'm gonna I'm gonna write it out just to see if he's a happy ending. I doubt it, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know's they're they physically match up. They'd be a good they'd be a good math.
Speaker 1: Then, Sarah Williams tells people her upcoming Doctor series in the Arena well, touching her competitive relationship with her sister Venus. Venus is it was very difficult to compete against her sister Venus before retiring from tennis.
Speaker 2: This series is the next edition from Man in the Arena, the Tom Brady one. So it's gonna be produced very similar. Wow, Area will So it'sould be a great.
Speaker 1: Okay, Stanley, she's now forty two, Venus is forty three. I'm gonna tell you something. It must have it must have. It must have been really hard when you are like the best number one, number two players in the world, what happened to be sisters? And it's inevitable that they playing against play against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's got to be brutal playing against family like that and you just want to take the other person out. It's it's got to be tough. But this, this series in general, I think is going to be fascinating about her life and where you know she was and where she's at now. I think it's gonna be to be fantastic. There's a lot. How are you liking the show that I got you onto? Clipped the clippers story about the owner.
Speaker 1: Furiating and annoying to watch though which part what he did, his behavior and the girl and the girl they both were toxic in that situation.
Speaker 2: But he was awful, awful human the things he was saying about African Americans, the players and all that.
Speaker 1: And then why is he banging an African American?
Speaker 2: He fancied her and he's a hypocrite.
Speaker 1: And then how about the wife staying through thick and thin. It's a very interesting character, the wife and the actress playing it is just I don't know if I just want to slap her, if I just want to hugger. It is the craziest thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's a lot of good acting going on.
Speaker 1: You know, that's incredible, but it's a little disturbing. He's like, I'm ubsessed with it, but then I'm watching it, I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Fish person doing a great job as well. Lawrence is always but it's really good, like the way it's always been.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's molded himself really well into playing even o'ni like phenomenally. I know, I don't even recognize I don't. I mean, I recognize that O'Neil, but his mannerisms don't feel like you know how I love.
Speaker 1: I love what is the name of the guy playing Chris Paul? That is the guy from Valley from Valley's I love that freaking at this guy.
Speaker 2: Is really good, amazing. Yeah, that that story has been really fun to see how that actually unfolded and how the players dealt with it and fascinating. And the new documentary I want to see now is The Brats, the one about the eighties movies. You know, although the movies we grew up with, you don't want to see that. I'm seeing that without you.
Speaker 1: Eighties. I was in Puerto Rico, I wasn't. I wasn't into I wasn't about those movies you watched.
Speaker 2: Sixteen Candles and Breakfast Club and all that you did, But it wasn't. It wasn't like a big Alpouria Bkfoost club, but the.
Speaker 1: First club, Fast Club. I try to say, yeah, I mean I enjoyed them, but it was well. Although you know I loved Pretty Woman, that.
Speaker 2: Was more my my gent the same era.
Speaker 1: It's not that. Maybe that's why. Maybe that's why, like sixteen Kindas, I don't remember every watching. I know, I know the IP, I know it, but I don't remember watching the movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, those are some good let's do. Let's do some some listeners.
Speaker 1: You told me that they're doing the remake of an officer and a gentleman.
Speaker 2: Are Miles what's his name?
Speaker 1: My steel tailor? Yes? And the girl?
Speaker 2: I don't know yet. I think there's work.
Speaker 1: Am I too old for him? I'm too old? Roy? What to play the girl?
Speaker 2: You think it's my.
Speaker 1: Favorite movie in the world.
Speaker 2: I get it. You're thirty something, you're pay fifty two.
Speaker 1: I'm fifty one, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: And he's not thirties for sure.
Speaker 2: He is in his thirties. Mike is not his forties. Miles Teller, Yeah, he's in his thirties.
Speaker 1: I don't look I don't look like I'm not compatible with him? What do I look much older than him?
Speaker 2: See? I think I'm not compatible with quite a few thirty year olds as well. What do you think I can match it with it?
Speaker 1: You're not compatible?
Speaker 2: Is very wrinkly, wow, very wrinkly.
Speaker 1: I'm joking.
Speaker 2: That's the word. Very wrinkly.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. Wow, you're like I tell you, you're like very I think it's going to be like a clean Eastwood or like a Rubert super wrinkly. But that's but they're beautiful, man, they're handsome. I don't think they they they age like studs.
Speaker 2: Very wrinkly. I thought my wrinkles have been doing much incredible, Oh my fine gosh.
Speaker 1: Anyways, so you don't think.
Speaker 2: I messed with my the facial thing trying to make my face.
Speaker 1: Look amazing supern twenty.
Speaker 2: You look at me?
Speaker 1: See how old are you? Forty seven? Forget you can you lost me at very wrinkly joking Anyway, So my husband doesn't think that I that I can do an officer and a gentleman the remake because I've a wrinkle. I'm too old for that.
Speaker 2: From your very wrinkly husband. Let's talk about some audience questions from Kristen via email Rosland. I suffer from claustrophobia and I have to fly this summer. Oh we just went through this. Please give me all the tips to get through the flight. I'm stressing out and I don't want to have a panic attack. Help.
Speaker 1: Well, there's many different techniques you can take Unison. You can buy to the pharmacy. It's like a sleep aid. You can have a saanax or a volume. Although I don't want to be telling people to take. You have to consult with your doctor. But that will keep the edge, it will control you a little bit, a little bit. I just actually took one and a half. I had to do an MRI my friend yesterday from my lumber and my cervical. Even though it was an open MRI. I had to go with a friend. He was in the room with me because Eric was not available. They had to put a mirror on top of me so I could look at the street and not feel like I was enclosed, and they kept the temperature very cold, so I was pretty much freezing, because if I feel hot, then I get a panic attack. And I took valume and I have to say. And then I requested Anita Nasario, Puerto Rican singer and Spotify, so they gave me headphones, so I was fully loaded. I had company, I had a volume, and I had music, and I had a mirror and.
Speaker 2: I was able to Cabo. We got stuck on the runway for like twenty minutes waiting and you started to freak out.
Speaker 1: And because we landed exactly, I started texting Aera. Can you ask what's happening? Like I'm about to lose my mind?
Speaker 2: Why is that buggy more being in the same plane ground, you're not flying. There's no accident that could happen.
Speaker 1: If I am ground. If I am flying for whatever reason, the movement when I opened the window and I.
Speaker 2: See movements, movement, you just see blue skies.
Speaker 1: I know there's I don't know what is psychological madness. But if I am flying and I'm cold, I can I can control myself. If I am stuck at the landing and you know how the airflow is different because the plane is not moving.
Speaker 2: That part I get. But I would think being trapped in the air would be way worse than being trapped on the ground. No, if you're in the air, you can't get off the plane. If you're on the ground, I don't know how plane get off.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's moving. I feel much better. I mean, before I even moving, I would be freaking out. Now it has changed into as long as I'm flying and I'm cold, I'm gonna be fine. So listen. If you are losing it, then tell the person next to you, I'm about to have a panic attack. Would you please talk to me?
Speaker 2: I just talked the passenger's ear off next to her.
Speaker 1: He talked to me for five hours.
Speaker 2: Well, you forced him to.
Speaker 1: I forced him to talk.
Speaker 2: He probably he probably wanted to hit on you, but he didn't.
Speaker 1: He was very respectful, respect very respectful Asian man, very respectful, and he did not stop talking for hours. I feel so terrible.
Speaker 2: Because he didn't want that plane to be turned around. He wanted to get to his destiny.
Speaker 1: And that that's what I said to him when I said, listen about I have a panic attack. I don't want to unfortunately, mess everybody's flight because they're going to have to open the doors and call La lah blah, So I need you to talk to me right now. So he did for five hours. It was amazing. So Jo's great. Take something before the flight brings a podcast, download a lot of shows that you like, so you just look into your iPad and just put that on. That helps a lot. Just don't do anything if you if you're just sitting down thinking about I'm enclosed, you're gonna have a panica.
Speaker 2: And to answer your other question, yes, for the realm, I will be doing some in store signings for the launch, and you know, onward, not just for the launch, but we'll be doing in store meet and greet, so we're gonna be lining that stuff. I was to move on, Let's see Sue via email from the UK. My questions for both, is there one piece of advice you wish you had been given, either when you were trying or had just had your kids? And similarly, is there any piece of advice you offer family and friends who are trying to have young.
Speaker 1: Kids piece of advice that I wish we would have known.
Speaker 2: I know one that I was given that it's not really advice, It was just sort of a it was information and it was everything that you've ever and this is very true. My uncle gave me this. Everything you've ever heard about having a baby or being a parent, it's all true. Just magnify it by a thousand because when it's your kid, everything is exponentially greater. So you'll never know what it's like to have no sleep. You'll never know what it's like. I mean, you have an idea of the lack of sleep, or the difficulties with discipline, or the joys, even the positives. Everything is what people say, but when it's your child, it's hard to explain. It is magnified beyond your comprehension and the moment. If that makes sense. It is doesn't really advice, that's just information, but advice. We struggle to have both of our kids. You know, there was a long process to get pregnant. It wasn't easy, so for us it was a lot of patience and which still to this day, there was a lot of patience when it comes to being a parent. Always we're always working on that.
Speaker 1: And there's no playbook, guys, there's really no Oh my goodness, what am I doing? There's no playbook. You think you know, but in reality, you don't know, and it's a learning process, and there's like it's hard. Is the hardest job you will ever have. It is the most satisfying. It's incredible gratification when you do it right. And they will make you laugh more than anybody in the world. They will make you cry more than anybody in the world. They will make you lose your patience more than anybody in the world. But at the end of the day, just having the ability to parent and just create this little individual and see them grow to become something special, it is a unique experience that I think every single person should have the opportunity to go through. Even though there's people that they are very clear about not wanting to have a kids. Absolutely and that's respectful, but if you can do it. We have a question from Rebecca which is actually an interesting follow up to that. Do you think our parenting styles and rules would have been different had Dylan been the firstborn?
Speaker 2: No, been too different. We're very We're very Yeah, we're very locked in as as parents on how we choose to parent, and we are very different. Still, We've grown a lot closer, I think, in our styles over the years with both kids, but I don't think it would have changed dramatically to say, yeah, I don't think so. I mean, Dylan's a little bit easier going and than Sabella's personality wise. You know, Sabella likes to challenge and push and that's her way of navigating this world, and she does it and she's extremely loving as well, but she pushes in certain directions that Dylan doesn't. And he's also more challenging in some ways because he's a lot more sensitive and things get under his skin a lot quicker where Sabby they brush right off for the most part. So we would have it would have been a different experience for sure, but I don't think we would have handled it differently, you know, I was.
Speaker 1: I had a really interesting conversation with Sabella last night that it's crazy. Listen, when you're talking to a twelve year old and trying to teach them life lessons in a way that is elemental enough so they understand it and they don't find it weird or confusing. But Sabella and Eric, because they have known each other from past lives and it's a really really interesting codependent relationship, they like to argue a lot. And I have noticed that Say likes to poke and poke. She likes to provoke Eric, and she's very smart, so she knows exactly what to say, what to do, or how to behave to get you to react a certain way and then you try your best to keep it cool and then you explode.
Speaker 2: But it was all.
Speaker 1: Reacting towards something that she's doing. And I have noticed that it's almost like she feels that that is normal, you know, like I am going to fight with dad, so then I can have a moment with that of apologies and then we hug it out and everything is beautiful. And it's this constant push and pool, push and pull. And it happened again last night, and I'm observing from afar because I don't have that kind of dynamic with with Sabella. She's very different with me. And I told her, you know, Seth, I need you to go, and I think you should go apologize to that because you know, you ruined his night and now we came back from vacation, everything was so wonderful. He takes you to tenn Is once again, you guys have an argument that you know you could have avoided that you know it was un called for, and you're very smart, Sabby, so you know what, just for the sake of you guys having a good night, just go say Dad, I'm sorry. I don't have to apologize. I didn't do anything. And I said, okay, so maybe not an apology because I know that word bothers you. But if you go in very normal, no drama, just throw it away like the most normal things, saying you know what, that I'm sorry that we had a misunderstanding. I don't I didn't mean to have an argument with you. I love you, list have a good night. That is going to mean the world to him. And she's so confused about the simplicity of what do you mean just saying that, just say that.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of someone else I know in the household. No me, So I said to her, the simplicity of saying I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's but I just wanted her to the point. I don't know the point was. I don't want her thinking I'm always to have a blowout and then I don't want to go and have to say I'm sorry because it feels so toxic. So, as I said, Bell, I just diffuse the situation and I say, you have to break this habit that you feel loved if there's drama, and it's like, you don't want to carry that throughout your life with boyfriend's husband even friendships. It's like, why everything has to be so dramatic and I'm going to fight and love fight and love is like, it's not a good habit to have. And I was like, I'm talking to a girl that is not comprehending what I'm trying to say. But I want her to break that habit because she truly believes that. Let me just poke my dad so then I can hug him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, let's hope that that she grows out of this phase. But again, these are some of the challenges and the rewards of being a parent. You know what I mean. You figured out, you navigate, and it's part of the journey. Before we wrap it up, I just want to say really quick that Lynn in Toronto, you're absolutely right Rosland and did fail at her bet of cutting her hair by at fifty years old or by her fifty first birthday, and that you bet me one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That was a pay pay up.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. You're right if you pay it up in many ways, you can work it off any way. I need to give my money.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right. I did not cut my hair. I'm a chicken. Every day I look at myself in the mirror and I go, I need to cut my hair.
Speaker 2: And she sees other women with their hair short, and she goes, oh, I love that hair, love it. But she want to do it because I told her to do it, because I.
Speaker 1: Feel like I'm going to love it the day off and then a week later, I'm going to cry hysterically. I'm going, what have I done? Because this has become like my identity because because I've had long hair in my whole life.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish you luck on this journey. Now I'm gonna go cry my head off for being wrinkly.
Speaker 1: Until next time you wrinkly, You're beautiful.
Speaker 2: Love you, Thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 1: If you want to follow us on Instagram, it goes out at he said ajado or sen as an email, Eric and Ross at iHeartRadio dot com. He said. AJAB is part of iHeartRadio's my Pultuda podcast network.
Speaker 2: See you next time. Bye,