Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bed three six five Bed five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets. When he used the promo code leading Off, it's me Joey p and look it's well cheese mo or is it Connor McGregor. I don't oh yeah, brother today? Well look at him, he's ready to go. I don't hate Carlow's in the chat yet. Carlos, where are you there?
Speaker 2: Brother? We had the trolls in the check yesterday Joe Pizza Pizza. They were trolling the Welsh saying that Brandon Fought was a bad choice by God. Disagree because Brandon Fought did some stuff.
Speaker 1: Whoa, Brandon Fought definitely did some did some stuff yesterday. We gotta get to that stuff. Oh look, you look good with the sloopy you know you you do the Jimmy Neutron spiked hair. But look at you with the hair kind of all down to the sides there. Look at you? What a hen had some devil?
Speaker 2: Whoa? I'm excited for today's show, ladies and gentlemen. I was very excited for today's show. I'm taking over the open a little bit because Joe, what happened yesterday at the end of the show. If we could go but a little we could go back.
Speaker 1: We had we had the troll jobs in the chat.
Speaker 2: And what was it that I said when everyone bring not Brandon? Fi didn't go out and have a no hitter. But guess what, I got a little piece for everybody here. What did I say was gonna happen? We were gonna have a little bit econom McGregor, We were gonna have a little bit of a big open And would you look at this right there?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Get that comment?
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, sorry, I was going to the chat. I was trying to get in there.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, six innings, four hits, two earned run, seven strikeouts with one walk against the Dodgers. And let's be reminded, let's be reminded from Carlos's comment. But if you want to lose points, listen to the Welsh and go ahead and pick up Brandon Fought. Well, who's dancing now, babe? Look at that bad boy?
Speaker 1: Well, in all fairness, I supported you. I was team fun. I said, yes, I'm absolutely starting him against the Dodgers. He's earned that he's got my respect. He's a good enough starting pitcher to go out there against anybody I'm leaving in my He's earned the leaving him in my lineup, unless he's on a bad streak two starts in a row. But you know, it's funny. I still I don't know if he's here, but he's not active in the chat yet. And that's okay because we own our l's here on the show, and we also own the successes. That's the fun of Fantasy Baseball, so must be fun. And that's what we're trying to bring here is the fun.
Speaker 2: But the trolls. I'm not gonna stand for the trolling, especially the nonsense trolling. But here's the good news. Carlos and I had a little heart to heart earlier. Carlos came to me and actually we filmed. I had a camera going and Carlos wanted to speak to me. And this with Carlos, Oh, oh you have I'm stupid, You're smart. I was wrong.
Speaker 1: You right, you're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you're willing to admit that. Now.
Speaker 2: Now, last part was very important that last part was very important. But so we had a heart to heart and everything's okay.
Speaker 1: That's nice. You look very tan at that clip. I just want to say, you just point that out there. What's wrong with your hand too? Something happened to your hands?
Speaker 2: An alligator?
Speaker 1: Thisa is that what happened?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Very good, but yeah, look, it was a good start for Brandon Fath, a good star for the show. Also, I just want to shout out the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks, because we got some stats yesterday of our own on the show. From January one to today, we have one point two million views on the channel. So clap it up, folks, Clap it up, because that's all you guys. That's the gang right here, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks. I love that. That, by the way, kids, is an enormous number, especially for a channel the size of ours, but one point two million really spectacular here. So I wanted to thank everybody who's been here with us live, who's been watching the videos, comment on the videos, and speaking of comments on the videos, Welsh, I want to also before we get to the headlines, give away something because we've been promising we're gonna give it away to somebody. The trophy. Smack Championship Trophy is going to one of the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks. It's going to Michael Impo. Michael, look at this, Wonky needs to enter the chat with the glass break music. That was the comment that won the belt. So Michael, hit us up. Mail bag at Fantasypros dot com. Give us your proof of your YouTube subscription because we know you're here every single day, live as much as you can be. So Michael Impo, congratulations, you're the big winner. Again. Email us at Fantasy Pros. Mail bag again, mail bag at Fantasypros dot com. That is it. The trophy Smack Championship Belt is yours. Give us your mailing address. We don't need your size because it's not like a jersey or a hat anything. Because it's just a belt. You can wear it on your on your on your shoulder, you can wear it on your head or on your neck old school like Jeff Hardy's now, or you can look like the Welsh and other.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, congratulations, brother, you did awesome. You competed in the best way and you are a champion today.
Speaker 1: Oh look, and Michael's in the chat. Look at him. Thank you, guys, let's go. You're welcome, Michael. You're one of the elite Peanuts and cracker Jacks. I'm happy for you that your name was chosen there. So good on you, Michael. Let's get to some baseball. Enough trash talking, uh, and I'm glad Carlos at least came to you. So Brandon Fought was the lead headline today, But I want to talk about Ranger Swarrez, the train that never stops. Now. I gotta to admit I was watching a game last year where Ranger Swarz was pitching against the Mets, and I remember, you know, Ron Darling and Keith Hernandez are elite level with Gary Combe. Like their trio of announcers is so good. We're so blessed, thank God, because Mets baseball so frustrating to watch. At least listening to it is palpable and palatable. But the Ranger swarre is start. I remember them talking about the things that he was doing. He's saying, you know, I really like what he's doing. This guy's really close to being special. And you know what, they were right. He is now nine to oh with a one three six ERA, five hits, seven innings, one run, struck out, ten walk just two ranger Suarez is an elite ranger. Is that a hot take? Or is he in that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Where do you have him rest of season? I just know you redid your rankings on fantasypros dot com. Where is he? Because I know the one three six ra is not gonna hold. But holy crap, man, if he's not in the top fifteen, I think we're doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't have well, I don't have him in the top fifteen. He definitely belongs in that territory. So some numbers on him one three seven ERA two point three to one expected dra mah really low hard hit numbers, bottom six percentile of the league. Muh high k percentage, highest of his career, lowest walk percentage of his career. And we saw a big pitch change, mix change. And actually what's really weird about it too, is he went even a higher sinker percentage, which that usually is not like a strikeout pitch. You went from twenty eight to thirty three percent of the time thrown this year while throwing it with less velocity, but then it was more curveball, it being really actually like a lowered four seam number, and the curveball has put up monster numbers. He's had really great command, He's been super super consistent. He's been one of the better pitchers in the league this year. I'd say he falls into that top twenty five area. But let me ask you this. Then, if you're saying we're doing it wrong, if Ranger is a top fifteen guy, you know what I'm gonna ask.
Speaker 1: If he's not a top fifteen guy, Ranger schemes, then Ranger, I'm gonna have him in August and September, both kids. Is not pitching in September. First, Folks like, I'm sorry, Like he just not. I know that the pitcher Pirates are fun and they're in they're you know, it's fun to see fun things happen. And Jones has been great and Mitch Keller's pitch better this year. But two things have to happen. Number One, the Pirates have to be consistently good throughout and keep pace with the Cubs, keep pace with the Reds even and some other teams in that division. Right, and maybe the Cardinals have a little bounce back in them. They got a lot of veterans on this team. They're starting to I mean, I know they're a little run here. We mentioned that I saw people talking about the chat. But I gotta tell you, like, I'm looking at the stats right now, you know, for the pitching on MLB, I'm just kind of going through. Ranger. Suarez is second in ERA right now, only behind Shota Shota Iman is in terms of struckout walk grade. He's right around there. In terms of whip two just for the qualifiers, he's behind only Tarik Skuble, who has a point seven to eight whip. He's a point seven to nine whip batting average against him, just looking for him, he is number two. So he's number two in era, batting average against and whip right now. Wesh. I'm sorry, Like he demands that making I think rest of season four now, you could change it June thirtieth, but right now, I think he's got to be up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm looking to at his like the overall heat map, like pretty blatantly. There's one thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joey won't be here in September either. I can't help it. I have bosses and they tell me to do things, so I have to do it.
Speaker 2: That almost might we might have to hit up the bosses to get a little store gift card for that comment. That's comment of the year too.
Speaker 1: That's Joe.
Speaker 2: That's you know how we talked yesterday about like the over unders and and localized fantasy pros bets. Who's here September first, Paul Skeins or Joe Pisap, Who's gone first? Who's gone first? From MLB? I love that.
Speaker 1: That's that's a really good one. Put that up in the poll.
Speaker 2: Alright, yeah, you know what if or yeah, if one of you guys, if Wonky or mayor is here, put it up because I don't have the YouTube up.
Speaker 1: Well, whoever is fantasy Rose MLB right here? Yeah, but buzis a definitely came in from the top rope there.
Speaker 2: That's a good The only thing I wanted to add with Ranger, there's kind of an obviousness really well located fastballs can make secondaries better. Secondaries can make fast you know. So it's like it's the primary setup pitch. So he sets up using the sinker for seam to make the curveball change up more effective pitches. And that's happened in droves this year. I mean his change up with percentage. I think the fifth percentage is the highest of any pitch on the change up. It went last year from thirty one percent to forty percent. But looking at the heat map of how he's throwing, he's got that change up hitting way more of the zone. The fastball has moved down a little bit in the zone, and the sinker is just hitting the corners. So I mean, commanding that fastball has made those secondaries so much better. You look at the profile and you go, all right, well, what's the thing that's going to fall apart? And is just gonna be consistency? Because you know you're if they're already not squaring up those fastballs great and the secondaries are working great. The only thing that's gonna fall apart is him being inconsistent, and nothing is telling us that right now. So you know what, you might not be wrong. I don't know if it's top fifteen, but I definitely think top twenty five is in the realm of possibility for Ranger.
Speaker 1: Great question from JJ in the chat. So what you're saying, Joe is if you have Skiens, should trade him? Now? Should I trade him for Suarez? Ah? I think, yes, I'll be honest with you. Even though I know Suarez is going to regress that the Skeins injury quotient is extremely high at the velocity pitches. We have to take that into account. Now, again, this is redraft only. Obviously, this is not a keeper league, a dynasty scenario. If I'm playing straight redraft, especially head to head formats where there's playoffs, I want Suarez because Suarez was a place for the Phillies, and the Phillies are gonna be competitive in August and September. They are a playoff team. They're locked in in my opinion, there might pick to go to the World Series this year and actually win the World Series this year. So I'm in your thoughts here on this trade. He looks like from your face here or not loving it as much as I.
Speaker 2: I'm not, like I said all that stuff about Ranger Swarz. But then I'm like, all right, there's always been like a relatively low strikeout guy. His walks have been a lot higher. Like there is probably going to be some regression that's going to play in. But here's the deal. I mean, it's a look, let's say it's like a high two era guy and the strike ups come down a little bit. I think his limit like you think top fifteen. I think his his ceiling is like in the top twenty twenty five schemes. His ceiling is top ten. The only thing that is literally holding us back at this moment is like if he only pitches one hundred and fifty innings, which does seem more likely. I just feel like from a week in and.
Speaker 1: Week out in here for Ranger, well ten, like that's a third of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we also have a career, we have a career behind us that's been like fine, you know, I mean last year what he had four to one eight ERA three six five, the year before that.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight. It's not like he's thirty three and all of a sudden doing this out of nowhere. It's twenty eight. This is like a natural progression of a guy who's figuring it out. And also, let let's not forget historically speaking, the lefties tend to figure it out a little later than other people.
Speaker 2: Okay, then here'd be the other thing. I'd say he's never pitched over one hundred and fifty five innings in his career. Ranger ser Steens no, no, agree, agreed, So would one hundred and eighty innings of Ranger Suarez a little bit of this better version be better than one hundred and fifty of Paul Skins. I would think Paul Skins from a counting stats strikeout perspective, that boosts you up so much more. But Ranger may have a better chance it wins, and if that holds, he's gonna win that. I'm just saying, like, if there's a thirty any gap, I don't know that Ranger is hands down better. That's not what I'm trading schemes for. I'm trading schemes for dumb stuff for stupid people that want to make stupid ass moves. Those are the ones I want to target real am in.
Speaker 1: I think it's a stupid ass move to get swas. I think it's pretty stupid and amazing. I'm gonna say this too if you're in and again, this is very like Gamesmanshippy, but Skens is gonna have difficulties with wins because of pitch counts, you know, getting through fifth inning stuff like that. If you are in rodo formats or head to head roto, whether it be quality starts end or wins. Suarez is the better guy. Now if head to head points you want to take the twelve k upside on a daily basis of skins. I get that, because that's you're lock it in twenty four points right there in a two points strike that league. And I get that, but gotta remember the downside. All right, let's moviecuestion. This is the best ranger Swarrez conversation. It's gonna happen all day anywhere else, but only.
Speaker 2: One best ranger Suarez or this guy Brandon fought with me behind him, and no.
Speaker 1: I'll take I'll take Welsh McGregor over all them.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Look at les tattoos that.
Speaker 2: Must I know I've been working out.
Speaker 1: You look great. I gotta say it doesn't look photoshopped at all. Can we tweet that out too? We gotta get that up on that. Ask Tyler to put that in an Instagram story. That's an Instagram story if ever there was one, like come.
Speaker 2: On, I'm very pro me on that body for sure.
Speaker 1: I I bet your wife is too. I bet you prefer that. I don't give a facial air what you could grow whatever beerd you.
Speaker 2: Want if you can have facial hair. If I was looking like that, yeah, for sure probably.
Speaker 1: But anyway, a bunch of people at two on runs last night, Welsh was not one of them. Kyle Tucker, Bobby Witt and Ezekiel Tovar two solo dingers for him. All right, let's do some fun stuff. He was in the trade video last week. New trade videos already in the can is gonna get released pretty soon here a little earlier than usual. Mike two run score continues to hit at the top of that order. I just picked him up in my hole league because it's a fifteen teen league. But he's still available somehow, floating around there, and I need outfeel help because why Nolan Jones at a setback? Ugh, so I thought he'd be back. And Luis Matos, who was in the Social Waiver War video, he's rostered in fifty percent of leagues. He was hitting third Tuesday against the Pirates. These are little tiny things to mention that I think are useful. Welsh, what do you make of that move of Matos to the three hole? You like get?
Speaker 2: I love, absolutely love it. We I mean we talked about him the other day, like the like he's coming in relatively hot, good batting average, hard hit numbers are there. He showed off in the Arizona Fall League, and he's a solid contact guy who can run. So if you're gonna give me him in the three hole this year, we're gonna move from like, yeah, decently solid fifth outfielder in a twelve team to like, no, maybe he is getting into that must pickup range. If he gets to consistently hit three, that would be huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's get to well a little rookie lookie Mark ventos two four with a homer. That's good because baby can't hit it all. So I really don't care. Three up and three down. Mason Miller struck out all three guys that he faced yesterday against the Rockies, but still I don't care. It's his first save of the month. Though. That was the most surprising thing to me. A's are gonna A We.
Speaker 2: Had a Joe, We had this conversation on itl We did like a big closer talk. And you've got like Emmanuel Classe who you know, like at the tippy tippy top bunch of saves. You got Clay Holmes who has not given up an earned run this year. Knock gun would and then comparing against like a Mason Miller, Like, how do you rank Mason Miller. Now I don't want to go into a big thing here, but like Miller, this is the prime example of why he can't be the number one. Number one stuff is Mason Miller. But you can't because this is what first save in May and it's the twenty second day, Like, this is his ultimate problem if you're in that save market, unless he were to get traded, which I don't think he would be.
Speaker 1: Well looking at where he is right now on the Big Giants say board, he is tied for eleventh in the league with nine so.
Speaker 2: The seventeen it's over seventeen k per nine right now, So I mean, he's the most absurd strikeout guy. It's just he's not stacking in the saves like.
Speaker 1: Mason Miller, by the way, has forty one strikeouts. That's twice as much as Emmanuel class A, who's at the top of the save board of fifteen saves. He's got twenty four strikeouts, so nearly twice Like that's that's kind of that's Craig Curry. So he is basically lapping the field Almomy and just about how many twenty five innings for Class A with twenty four strikeouts, which is k per nine. That's what you want. Mason Miller twenty innings, forty one strikeout.
Speaker 2: I just I happen to have this up right now. Ranger Suarez sixty six innings, sixty eight strikeouts. So just getting like a perspective of innings to the K per nine.
Speaker 1: K per nine is where you want to be. That's where you want to live. But closers, you want it to be a little higher than that, and his is a little higher than that. Let's just let's just put that out there, all right. Let's get to more ops. Joe Ryan six ks, seven innings. Good job w over the Nats. Brian Whoo pitch six scoreless innings, struck out seven for the win against the Yanks. Three down, Christian Javier. I thought we'd get back on track. We did not bad Joe. That's okay. I'll take it. I take the eight hits, four runs. I saw somebody in the chat asking ten team league you drop Pavier? Would you drop Pavier intintingly?
Speaker 2: I'll bet you there is I would probably rather stream than hold on to Hoavier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, okay, Casey Myz six earned runs, nine hits and inning it at third. Not a good day at the office for him, and Adrian Hauser telling you, I know a lot of people dropped Bhutto is one of the most dropped guys, right, But between yesterday's Senga news, we have more Senga update coming in a second there. But Adrian Hawser again, his era is over seven. It's nearly eight, six more earned runs for him. Gross enough enough. I don't need to see Adrian Hauser anymore. Welsh, give me the booty Man. I want the booty Man anybody else?
Speaker 2: They got another guy in the Miners that I think you're gonna see at some point this year. I think he might have just got pushed up to triple a blade Tidwell. Uh, that would be a guy that I think could jump. I mean, how many like young related.
Speaker 1: To Tidwell from Jerry maguire.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think Junior by the way.
Speaker 1: I think he was so famous for like a year or two after that movie, and then like I feel like he did a bunch of straight to video stuff after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he did a bunch of not good stuff either. So I think that might be part of it. I think, yeah, I think it.
Speaker 1: It's a great performance, though, I will just separate.
Speaker 2: Out terrific perform great performances.
Speaker 1: So this is true, This is true. I was an actor, after all. Just think about all the terrible person I've done, a horrible human, just the worst. All right, let's get to the injuries. There's a lot of them. Joe Musgrove two runs, no earn, three hits, and three innings. So they were saying, basically, hey, we just wanted him to give us these innings at the major level. Okay, I'm fine with that. So he got out unscathed. Thing looked good. I'm in. Let's go the Mets we're talking about. Sega said that he's resumed playing light catch, so I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: So, well, that's like have a catch, that's having a catch, that's.
Speaker 1: Having a What does light catch? Is that like diet catch? Is that like the balls lighter? What the hell does that mean? Light catch?
Speaker 2: That's just lightless kind of times. It's like having a catch with dad. I think that's.
Speaker 1: What somebody watching him saying, no, no, no, that's too heavy, too heavy for a catch. Light lighter or.
Speaker 2: Here, what's the deal with a light catch.
Speaker 1: I don't even understand what the ball you're not Why do you have to go on a light catch?
Speaker 2: Can't just be a catch oak throwing? Why do I think they want you to know that? There's also the outside.
Speaker 1: Of heavy petting is light catching.
Speaker 2: Yep, you got me, you got me light petting. That's what this was. It was I'm good, Let's move on.
Speaker 1: The like Aaron got it the chat heavy catch? Do you even live?
Speaker 2: Bro? But also like by fire today there's high intensity throwing, like guys will take the it's almost like a hacky sack against like the wall, and you'll have like high intensity throwing. It was just probably just light tossing. I know.
Speaker 1: But I've never heard the light I've never heard the praise light catch before.
Speaker 2: I've also, like Buster said, I've always hated the have a catch. I've never been like.
Speaker 1: You want to tell you play catch?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You just you want to throw the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was gonna say you want to go throw or you want to have a catch. I never say yeah. See, I think I did say have a catch. Actually now, I mean I think I said to them all, maybe I'm just annoying, which is.
Speaker 2: Against the East Coast thing. I've not I never heard that.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what it is. It's like like the grocery stores that I don't know that exists in other places. And everyone got everyone got mad at me when I didn't know what when Minards was and I was like, what do you mean? Go?
Speaker 2: I actually just saw this like Instagram video that we're getting a Bucky's here, and I've not I don't.
Speaker 1: Know I've heard of that bucket.
Speaker 2: I heard of anyone like near my house.
Speaker 1: All right, more stuff here. Austin Riley not in the lineup yesterday against the Cubs. Again, this is not good. It was like a week straight. Yeah, I'm like, what are we doing here? Put them on the aisle, Like, what are we doing? This is crazy? Royce Lewis is going to be running the bases again. That's important here, like the light run, A light run, light running. Garrett Cole did face hitters yesterday, twenty two pitches. We don't know if they're light or heavy. They just threw twenty two pitches. Luis Robert I was gonna play five innings today, so we'll keep an eye on that. That if you play five innings today in the field. Chances are he's going to be activated, by the way, but.
Speaker 2: Guess what this guy's going to be there. I'm going really oh yeah, it's down the street. It's going to be here in the camel Back Ranch. So I'm going to be down there. I will have some film for you guys. Follow me at is it the Welsh?
Speaker 1: No big deal.
Speaker 2: I'll just be walking on in and getting my video of Connor and I'll share it with every I.
Speaker 1: Love that you only go to places like Great Wolf Lodge and cattle Back Ranch, like everything seems very grandiose.
Speaker 2: Ranch, Salt River Fields. Yes, it's you've been here.
Speaker 1: Chris Bryan is activating in case you care. John Gray was removed yesterday unfortunately right groin tightness. So that's not good, which is sad because Grey's I get I feel like we should do a segment called Grey's Anatomy with all the injuries he's had over the years, because every time it seems like we've got John Gray going in the right direction, something happens and it just it stinks. Sean Murphy, you know, bleak issue. He's coming back here homered. Yesterday in the minor League rehab started triple a Eloya Menez, though unfortunately another injury for him left hamstring again. Bobby Miller facing hitters yesterday in a simulated game. Max Munsey resumed baseball activities which I can only assume is light throwing. And then we have Nolan Jones pausing because of niece orness. But apparently the MRI was clean. Pepio's back today. That puts some Pepio in my step. But Brooks Rayley unfortunately is going to undergo Tommy John surgery. Welsh, that's a lot of injuries.
Speaker 2: What do you think, like yesterday, like, what the hell? We have more injuries than positive news headline?
Speaker 1: Well, some of them were positive at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess if Robert plays tonight, that'll be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's good playing. You know what else is good? What else is fun? Making bets? And it's what day? Oh it's Wednesday. That means it's time for the best bets of the day with Joey.
Speaker 2: P and the Welsh.
Speaker 1: Make sure you head over to Bet three six five and support our sponsor Bet five bucks get one hundred and fiftyen bonus bets when you use the promo code leading off again. The promo code at bet three six fives leading off eighteen or over in Kentucky gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one one hundred bets off in Iowa, terms and conditions apply. Not a great day yesterday for me. I'll let Welsh handle his own business. But for me, we're back on the horse again. A good pitching matchup here with Kansas City and Detroit. I'm gonna go the under in the seven and a half here on the total and minus one twenty five. Everything I like today has a little extra juice, so you might want to go from that one unit to two units to make up for it, or just pick one thing you like the most and go hard at it. To me, Detroit and case again. With Scooba on the Mountain has been so prolific. We talked about the era, the only guy better than Suarez, and everything's been Scooba. Basically, everyone wants to talk about. Great school is what we got to talk about. How great Rangers wore As is too. It's only fair Tyler Glass now over eight and a half, K's I know eight and a half is usually my I'm out number. But with Glass now he's been nine or more in the last few starts. I'm gonna go over against the Dbacks today again. The juice is heavy though, minus one forty. Jose Kintana, he's the gift that keeps on giving. He stinks to I want him out of the rotation for the Mets along with Adrian Hawser. I'm gonna go over the two and a half earned runs again. The juice is expensive minus one thirty five. So how do we get this minus juice into positive? I'll tell you how the same game parlay. Give me the Dodgers on the run line minus one and a half along with a Tyler glass now over seven and a half strikeouts. You can get it seven and a half. On some other spots, you get it a plus one eighty. That's your same game parlay of the day for Wednesday, Welsh. What do you have on the betting side in MLB today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to turn it. I had a stink day yesterday. It was stinky yesterday New Bueno. So go with what you love, and I love me some Jared Jones Pirates going up against the Giants. Blake Snell's returning Blake Snell. Maybe we'll get to that old Lake Snell. But this season, when he was in games, he was the gift that kept on giving. So give me Jared Jones with the Pirates first five money line minus one thirty. So through the first five innings. Again, this bet is on Blake Snell getting hit up a little bit, Jared Jones shutting the Giants down. So I'm playing the money line at minus one thirty. Alana Atlanta. Max Freed is on the mound, going up against Justin Steele. Justin Steele has been eh little bit over the last couple of games, my good friend. So I'm gonna go with Atlanta on the money line through the first five. That's minus one twenty five. Hell, I am not even partly those two together. And then finally, Freddy Peralta. A lot of strikeout options today, and Freddy's been a little bit dicey, but big chase rates equate to big strikeout numbers for Freddy Peralta, and that's what he's got in his matchup today. So I'm gonna take the over on the six and a half strikeouts at minus one fifteen. So Pittsburgh Atlanta on the money line first five. Freddie PERLTA on the strikeouts over those are my three bets today. Don't know. Actually I might take your advice in the I don't know if I'm going to add a whole lot more in that. I might go a little bit heavier on the juice. But if you want to check it out what Joe and I both do bettingpros dot com slash Welsh or slash Joe. If you guys want to follow us on the Betting Pros app, where we also have some incredible systems. We'll probably be talking about that soon. You guys want to go and check it out. You can click on systems. There's all these other really unique it'll be like you know, plus money RBIs on day games, these different systems and it'll show you the ROI and the winning percentage. You want to check those out. There's tons and you can create your own system bets on the Betting Pros app, which is really cool. So you could take like you know, k props on day games with the weather in a certain way and you can track your own systems and people can follow it. So go and check it out today on the Betting Pros app.
Speaker 1: And that'll do it for the best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh again. Go to bet three six five. Use that promo code leading off when you sign up there and make all your bets, and don't forget to use the Betting pros app to start betting smarter and not harder. Why would you blant a bet harder? You want to bet smarter, make life easy for yourself. We'll do it with the Betting pros App. All right, Welsh, it's time to get to the home run board and I'll tell you what, man, that boy Pazzi cannot be stopped at nineteen. I'm still hovering at sixteen. Didn't get any home runs yesterday. I was worried that this board was going to get out of control with all the two homer days. But it's not that crazy. Although I do see some people who have jumped up into that fourteen spot, so that is very exciting. Now. I don't think we have the wheel today, Welsh. I don't see the wheel.
Speaker 2: I got very if you didn't recall from earlier in the show, which by the way, no sign of Carlos. I got inundated with another project.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for Carlos you know, he said he was going to show up today.
Speaker 2: He said he was excited.
Speaker 1: Hey, didn't my bets sucked yesterday. I still showed up to the show now. Granted it's my job I have to, but still, if you're gonna bring the smack talk, you gotta be ready for the medicine too. On both ends, I got a little sap or the walk of shame my morning.
Speaker 2: I had a choice. In one hand was creating the home run Wheel. The other hand was going large. It was going and getting massive amounts of art made and cutting videos and only just so I could speak to one person who trolled. So I chose Petty, as I usually would and will always do, I chose Petty. So I don't have the home run Wheel today, but fear you not, I don't get home runs. So if I don't have a home run, we can do it tomorrow, and we can even do it Friday, and like I said, maybe we'll even put listeners on there. So I'm going with a chalk play today. Okay, I suppose even though he hasn't had a whole bunch of homers, give me ronald'cunya, give me Ronald d'acunya. Justin Steele has been a lacy getting hit hard a little bit. Give me a guy at the top of the lineup. I'm gonna go with ronald'cune to get on the frickin' board.
Speaker 1: I'm trolling Taiwan Walker in the little ballpark in Philadelphia today with Corey Seger. That's where I'm going. Seeger taking some walks lately, which is good. You know, we talked about Corey Seger is interesting by Low a couple of weeks ago because he's you know, that's one of the numbers are kind of perferally struggling a little bit. But whenever you see a player starting to walk, especially an elite hitter, that's always a great indicator to me that he's starting to turn things around because he's seeing the ball better. Seegers walks him in up a little bit recently too, starting to hit for more power. That's what you want. So give me Corey Seger today. I'd like him to hit two home runs, because everybody hit two home runs yesterday, so that was fun. So Carlos, A hope that you get to see this one after and I hope that you're back again. Because we love you, Carlos. We are teasing because it's fun and because this is what the show is. It's fun. Fuck at that. Look, that's just screams fun.
Speaker 2: That's just I'm having a blast today. I am his best show we've done all gear. I'm having a fantastic time and love feeling vindicated.
Speaker 1: A million views. By the way, folks, again, shout out to you. Listen. People told us this isn't gonna work. People told us people don't want a YouTube show every single day of baseball. Those people were wrong, and you guys are proven wrong everything.
Speaker 2: Don't trade for Brandon fot don't do a baseball They were wrong. Yeah, you know you're gonna do the thing and say we're gonna be doing a live show right after this on Discord. So make sure you guys want to have some more fun, go and check it out fantasypros dot com slash cleaning up if you want to go directly to the room where we're gonna be, or Fantasypros dot com slash chat to check out. For whatever reason, Joe, I've seen such an uptick in people being like, how do I get in the home run contest Fantasypros dot Com, slash Chat.
Speaker 1: It's in the discord and it's in the court. I had three people yesterday actually asked me. I said, it's right in there under the MLB channels home run calls. There it is. That's as you do.
Speaker 2: I just don't know. If it's premium, you're free. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: But we go premium. Come hang out with us. I mean, you know, if you watch the show every week, you're supporting the show. Plus you get all the access to the tools. You get access to some of the betting high end betting tools depending on what you choose football seasons around the court. If you've got fantasy football teams, all the Draft Wizards stuff, you're gonna get the premium version of that. Like, this is a great time to go premium. If you haven't already, and if you also haven't already, sink your teams again, sink all your leagues. It's free to do it. My playbook. Manage all of your teams and all your leagues and all your different sites from one place. And that's the Fantasy Pros my playbook app for MLB. Get it wherever you get your apps, and of course listen wherever you get your podcasts, and we might be getting this cleaning up show on YouTube. We're working on that too. It might just be audio, but.
Speaker 2: Still today, it might be today, or tomorrow, might today.
Speaker 1: Who knows dogs and cats living together? Mass ysteria. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on they go. Home run calls is premium, so be premium. Join the home run calls, support the crew. You're here every day. We're here every day. It's a group effort that'll do it for us. The story of the game goes on on Discord right after this with me and the Welsh. We'll see you next time. Kids, We'll see as soon Carlos, wherever you are.