Speaker 1: Phone Elvis, Dan, Elvis, Duran phone tap, here we go, Danielle Monaro has today's phone. Tap go ahead, Danielle. All right. Chrissy email us and said, my dad puts those Crane game machines and prizes in stores, and he's always afraid that someone's gonna steal one of the machines. I love the Crane Game. I love those machines. I never won anything. May neither, she says, Call him, tell him. Someone walked away with this huge game machine and nobody knows why or how it happens. All right, who is this coming from? This is from Chrissy. Chrissy is a phone tapping her father, the guy who's in charge of Crane Game. Yes, we have all types listening.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Is it CNF Amusement. Yes, Oh my gosh, I'm calling from ninety nine cents and more. And I got a problem. I opened up the store this morning and the ball machine was gone.
Speaker 2: With the animal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that with the crane, the whole machine. The machine is gone. Somebody walked away with it. I don't know. And we don't have video cameras or anything on.
Speaker 2: Behind the register. It's right in front of you.
Speaker 1: Larry was on the register. But Larry says he didn't see anything.
Speaker 2: How could you not see somebody take a machine out of the store.
Speaker 1: Maybe Larry fell asleep and he doesn't even realize.
Speaker 2: It, troll asleep with the store open.
Speaker 1: I don't know. All I know is the damn machine's gone.
Speaker 2: Somebody had to hold the door and two people had to put that on the truck. Now that doesn't happen in five minutes. Look, what are your employees know? What happened to that machine?
Speaker 1: And no, I'm not paying for it.
Speaker 2: The machine just got their Saturday. It's a pretty new machine.
Speaker 1: How much is the machine worth?
Speaker 2: Two thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: The whole entire ninety nine cents store is worth like two thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: What are your employees let somebody take the machine?
Speaker 1: Larry's a young kid, Yeah, lea, Larry's a guy.
Speaker 2: Wasn't let his frinds take the machine.
Speaker 1: No, Larry's a good employee.
Speaker 2: They let them take the machine. You just can't walk out the doore with the machine.
Speaker 1: Is this gonna hurt our relationship?
Speaker 2: Of course it is, But I didn't do it too care. Tell me you're not gonna pay for the machine. But it's not employee let his friends take that machine. Now, you're not gonna tell me nobody's paying for that machine. I'll piny. This is an investigation that you haven't dreamt would happen.
Speaker 1: Please don't blame my employees. It's not their fault.
Speaker 2: I have to blame your employees. If the machine, it's the ninety nine cent store.
Speaker 1: Of these people don't even make five dollars.
Speaker 2: Nine store with a gigantic machine. This is not a little machine. If you could pick up and put in your pockets.
Speaker 1: Are you sure one of your guys didn't come back and take it.
Speaker 2: No, my guys didn't take it.
Speaker 1: You can't prove that we did anything to that machine.
Speaker 2: I know you did. You you let the machine.
Speaker 1: Go out the door. How do I let a machine that they go out the door? I would have seen it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have whoever was behind that register locked up unless you make good for that machine. Larry was in the store, and Larry let some punks come in and take the machine. And Larry was in on listen, Larry's trying.
Speaker 1: To feed his kids. You make a lot more money than two thousand dollars in a stupid machine. Can't you just let it slide?
Speaker 2: No, because Larry sold my machine. That's exactly what he did.
Speaker 1: How do you know? You don't know?
Speaker 2: Pase let the machine go out the door. Will you let your registered leaf?
Speaker 1: What if he got hit over the head by thug?
Speaker 2: He didn't get hit over the head by your thoughts?
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 2: No, thug's gonna hit him to take the machine. This was an inside job, and Larry let the machine go out that book.
Speaker 1: Look, I saw a bump on Larry's head, so I know someone hit him.
Speaker 2: No, you know what Now, you're making it up.
Speaker 1: No I'm not.
Speaker 2: You're making it up. And that's exactly what I'm gonna tell the cops.
Speaker 1: The big man is shaking down the little people.
Speaker 2: I'm not shaking down anybody, no, big man. I'm a working man. What do you think I'm rich?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You let people walk up with my machines. I pay for those machines.
Speaker 1: How many machines do you have in total?
Speaker 2: You know what you've got into four o'clock this afternoon. If you don't come up with a decision about four o'clock this afternoon, I'm going to call the police.
Speaker 1: What if I just make a decision.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, what is it?
Speaker 1: Well, Frank, this is Danielle Monaro from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Cool, Hi dad, Chris, you gotta choke the round like this Christine choking around on a radio shape. Yes, oh my god, I got you. Recorded with permission granted by all participants
Speaker 1: Of the Elvis Duran phone tab were only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.