Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on what has been a magnificent Monday, a medal of Honor Monday. And on this hour we're going to talk a little bit about the little bit of illegal immigration news through a couple of voicemails talking about tunneling, which sounds sick. And before we do any of that, though, I want to get to this because Mike Walls, obviously Donald Trump's national security advisor, He's catching a lot of garbage for saying this when it comes to Russia Ukraine's what do.
Speaker 2: He saying, Well, we would like to see a ceasefire in any minute, any day. I think that would be a positive, incredibly positive first step on both sides, and that would then allow us to enter into the framework of some type of negotiated solution here. Everybody knows that this has to end somehow diplomatically. I just don't think it's realistic to say we're going to expel every Russian from every inch of Ukrainian soil, even crimea. President Trump has acknowledged that reality, and I think it's been a huge step forward that the entire world is acknowledging that reality.
Speaker 1: NATO chief says Ukraine not strong enough for peace talks. Now, Insider paper, let's just do a little recap on Russia Ukraine and this awful, awful bit of business that we have been I know we've been involved in, meaning our treasure has been involved in it. You certainly have paid plenty with your tax dollars, so have I. But let's just talk about how horrible this is and how evil the people who run the West can be at times. They've done this before, the doing it now. Russia Ukraine, there's a long, long, long history. There were long history longer than I'm going to go into right now. But that part of the world. You know, we look at lines on a map, borders, and we here in America we realize ours have stayed fairly consistent for some time. I realized there's a civil war in Louisiana, purchase and all the things that have happened in the history of this country. But shoot, even the civil war, the lines are pretty much the lines, That's what it looked like. But in other parts of the world where they trace their written history back longer than we do, areas have been fought over time in time, in time and time again, and these two societies, such as they are, have been fighting for a long time. Vladimir Putin is a bad guy. They're notibating that Ukraine is not only not a NATO country, was and remains one of the most corrupt countries on earth. They just are. It was something that was always acknowledged. It was part of the hold up for them joining a in one of these big groups NATO un things like that. Part of the holdup was, Ah, everyone's getting bribed there. It's been for the longest time, one of the black market hubs on the planet. Okay, but that's not the Ukrainian people's fault, right. Russia decides they're going to invade Ukraine. That's bad. It it's bad if you're Ukraine. Okay, Ukraine needs to step up and fight them off. America and Western society decided that we were going to kind of help, but not really help, meaning we're gonna send all kinds gobs and gobs of money, all kinds of equipment, artillery shells over there, but not really do anything else, not really do anything else, but we will prop them up, but not really equip them to win. Now, if it was up to me, we wouldn't have got involved at all. But I'm just explaining what actually happened. We decided we were gonna help kind of. I have likened it in the past to you. Or we'll make it about me me getting into a boxing match with in his prime Mike Tyson. Now, if he doesn't kill me with the first punch, which professional fighters can, it's going to be mercifully really really fast. I'm going to walk to the center of the ring. He's gonna walk to the center of the ring. If I even get the guts to throw a punch, which I hope I would do, he's simply going to slip it, plant one on my face, and I'm going to be knocked out and the fight is over. So granted, I probably have a concussion and I've taken a hard shot to the face, but Lord Willing, I didn't die. I'm gonna pull it, clean out the cobwebs and get myself back up again. But what if what if we have this scheduled fight between me and Mike Tyson and I instead have a big group of people behind me. Now they're not gonna help help me fight Mike. But what they're gonna do is they're gonna make sure I never fall down. So Mike comes to the center of the ring and he slugs me in the face that I'm knocked out on my feet. Instead of being allowed to get tapped out, well count it out because it's boxing. They're gonna hold me up so he can keep hitting me and hitting me and hitting me. That's what Western governments have done to Ukraine, given them just enough munition, munitions, just enough financial aid to where they've been able to still stand. In the meantime, an entire generation or two or three, depending on the reporting you believe, has been eliminated in Ukraine. Generations of men conscripting fifty year olds, teenage boys to go die. And what I wanted to talk about was not necessarily what the Trump administration is going to do, because Trump, as you know, is going to have a much more realistic, pragmatic view of what is and isn't possible. But what we did to those people, you know, an entire generation of Ukrainians wiped out, sounds bad. But to know that the Biden administration and not just US, France, the UK, everybody are partially responsible for that. If Russia was going to take some of Ukraine, and know, I don't care who you've been listening to. If anyone ever told you that Russia was going to take Ukraine and keep marching through Europe, that person is either an idiot or a liar. There is no third option. Putin doesn't even have the kind of military that can do that. And that was never their stated intention at all. Russia announced what their intention was and why they had it. I don't necessarily agree with it, but it's not not to me to agree or disagree. It's not my country. It's what they It was their justification. This was never the start of w W three where Hitler's gonna march his rare mackd through all of Europe and then the Soviet Union. That was never going to be this at all. And anyone who told you that was an idiot or a liar. But if we don't stop him here, he's gonna take everything. Idiot or liar. Everyone who said that is an idiot or a liar. So this thing was always going to go one way. Putin was always going to take some of Ukraine, as I've been telling you for the longest time, Now, all we've done is ensure the mass slaughter of these poor Ukrainian citizens, the Russian conscripts. Remember in Russia, they don't exactly ask for all volunteers. If Putin doesn't have the guys he wants, he's gonna go find the guys he wants. The mass slaughter has been insured by the West, and in the end, Vladimir Putin is going to control some of what is now Ukraine. These things are inevitable, inevitable, And the thing is, I'm a moron and I can see it. So the people at the State Department couldn't see that, or they could and they don't care, because that's likely what it comes down to. And that brings me to a different part, a different point when it comes to Los Angeles. You see, there's an aspect to this that I think a lot of people aren't necessarily considering. Gavin Newsom's been out there doing the best he can to prop up his presidential chances still for twenty twenty eight, and he was asked, Hey, all this devastation in LA We're not talking blocks, We're talking neighborhoods, entire ones gone. Hey, Gavin, what's up. We're gonna do about that.
Speaker 3: That's why we're already organizing a Marshall plan, and we already have a team of looking and reimagining La two point zero, and we're making sure everyone's included, not just the folks on the coast of people here that we're ravaged by this disaster.
Speaker 4: You just said.
Speaker 1: Reimagining. We have a Marshall plan and we're gonna quote reimagine. These hippie types love that word. We're gonna reimagine La two point zh, which begs the question, who's going to be doing that? You see, you have the second biggest city in the United States of America, sprawling Los Angeles, primo real estate. Who's going to be the one figuring out what all this is going to look like afterward? Have you thought about that? Have you thought about an entity or two that might just get involved? Have you seen what's happened in Lahina. Let's talk about those two teams, two things quickly, and then we'll get to the emails. Before we do that, Let's talk about pure talk. Let's talk about putting our money where our morals are over and over and over again. That's not a one off thing that we do once we have to constantly stop funding people who hate us and start funding people who share our values. It has to be a constant fight for us. I fail at this all the time. I don't want to act like I'm great at it. You do too, and it's hard, but it's not impossible. When it comes to a cell phone, it's easy. There is no excuse to have Horizon now that Pure Talk is here, no excuse to have AT and T or T Mobile. Pure Talk. They share your values, they promote your values. They hire Americans. We're all about America first, right, American jobs. Well, that's what Pure talks about too. That's why you get to deal with people who's speaking this show over there. You save a fortune, they're CEO as a veteran. There's just there's just no reason not to switch. And when they make it easy, we're talking ten minutes on the phone speaking to somebody pleasant dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly, we'll be back. I've got on that Emily side on't mean.
Speaker 4: Says Jesse Kelly. You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So Black Rock's totally going to rebuild La Vanguards State Street. If you've listened to this show for long, you know about these three organizations, the three Evil Empire organizations who controlled trillions of dollars in wealth and most most normy Americans don't even know they exist. But Blackrock, Vanguard and State Street. Oh, they're going to join with the other greeny nutballs and they're going to reimagine in La the same way they reimagine Lehina, where the residential homes got burnt up and they swooped in bought up large patches of real estate mostly because people can't afford to rebuild. They're going through this in North Carolina right now as well, buying up large portions of real estate, and soon they're building pods for everyone to live in. The neighborhood is gone. What's coming in the fifteen minute city? These green commie freaks have been imagining for the longest time. Oh, I'm sure they have a Marshall Plan.
Speaker 3: That's why we're already organizing a Marshall plan and we already have a team and looking and reimagining La two point zero. And we are making sure everyone's included, not just the folks on the coast of people here that we're ravaged by this disaster.
Speaker 1: Do you hear what he said there, We're making sure everyone's included. That's right. The new Marshall plan, it's going to be equitable. I guarantee, guarantee it's going to be equitable. Also, I want a tunnel.
Speaker 5: Colemand Security Investigations says that it is believed this tunnel was constructed within the past year, official saying the tunnel extends under the US Mexico border to the Boone Street storm drain in Olkasu. It measures approximately four feet wide and six feet high, held up by wood beams, equipped with electricity and even ventilation.
Speaker 1: They're, of course talking about a cartel tunnel that's used to haul god knows what into this country, drugs, human beings. So I don't necessarily want a tunnel for that. But I, for the longest time have wanted a tunnel complex in underground complex. What Chris Chris see, Chris is always trying to dump all over my plans. He said, I would need seven foot tall ceilings. No, I would want a rail system of some kind. Now listen, Chris, don't rub your forehead. Where you can cruise around at your leisure on the rail system in the tunnel, safe, reliable. Plus I will have little little cars behind me, like a mini train, and I'll even do do I have one of those, don't Chris. I'll have one of those, and I'll be able to haul things back and forth. So let's say we picked up some little Caesars, but we're in a separate part of our underground complex. I will load it into one of my train cars and go cruising up and down the tunnel. I want a tunnel complex that goes to a secret bunker. I want one that goes not only to a secret bunker that don't have to be behind some sort of a trap door, which I will, of course have hidden only me and a couple other people will know about that. But I want one that goes to other people's homes. A complete I was gonna say vi It Kong like, but I didn't want to go quite that dark, much larger than that. But you know how the Viet Cong they had They had places where you could sleep, they have places where you could eat, They had a medical facilities. I want an entire more than a bunker. I want an underground network. I have always wanted this. I just am unsure of the costs what Chris see, Chris said the underground pipes are going to be an issue for plumbing.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, I've seen enough movies to know that you can do this right if you have enough money. One.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 1: The cartels are great at this, and I feel like that they would be willing to help for a fee. That what I'm not going to hire the cartels, Chris. It's a partnership, a brief Listen, No, listen, it is. We're talking about a temporary partnership where let's say they're gonna request that I do some things, and for the most part, I'm gonna say no. But what if it's a little cocaine or something like that. That listen to me, A little cocaine for some tunneling expert, just a little, just enough to get me going. I just want to start out with one tunnel. We'll work on the offshoots and the rail system and everything else afterwards. But gosh, I want this so badly. I want it so badly, and you know how secure tunnels are well. I mean not some not the way you people were bombing Hamas over there. But if you come up with the correct tunnel complex, it's one of the great defenses against people attacking you. It's much better than a bunker system. Oh and I've always dreamt of this, an escape tunnel from your main house in case the Feds come for you. Now I'm not talking about you hiding in the walls. I'm talking a long tunnel with the rail system that it'll get you. Let's say you're on a mountain, it's down and it'll push you down. I've even thought about how I would equip it down by the river, because of course I'd have one down by the river where I'll have an inflatable raft system set up there I escape get on my raft cruise at what Chris What? I spent way too much time thinking about this. I was daydreaming about it this morning as soon as I woke up, as soon as I'm not even kidding, as soon as I woke up, the boys were banging around pots and pants, getting ready for breakfast, stuff like that, and I'm reving the sleep out of my eyes. I thought to myself, we're gonna have to get a kitchen down in the tunnel complex too. And then then I started thinking about ventilation. I am worried about the smells coming out the ventilation ducks, and then the FEDS will find me. But either way, Tunnel Complex, if I ever make it big, there will be signs. Let's talk about emails. Let's talk about the California fires being a terrorist attack. Hang on, Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on podcast on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. If you want to leave us a voicemail, you can eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three.
Speaker 6: Prince Trapper, Mogul, whatever you are.
Speaker 3: We need to see Chris, and until he's standing next to you introducing himself, we don't believe that Chris even exists, or Corey for that matter.
Speaker 6: He needs to stand on the other side of you. Anyway, I had a lot of gut lass with you. Thank you for all that.
Speaker 1: I don't want Chris standing next to me. I don't want Chris in the same building, so that you're definitely not going to see Chris anywhere near me? Here's this guy?
Speaker 6: Say yes? This is Joe Levecki from Florida listening to Joe Biden last night talk about how the pumps in the California that feed the hydrants, some of them were ran by line voltage. I'm into life safety if that is indeed true. When life safety is cut out on things like hydrants and save lives, they're backed up by emergency power which is worn up the generator, so I called BS.
Speaker 1: He's not wrong if you go to any hospital. What happens to a hospital when the power goes out. But they got backup geens. Grocery stores actually most of them. I don't know if that's an all of them thing, but everyone I know about grocery stores have backup geens. The hydrants just ran out of power and doesn't exactly fly. Hey, Jesse, I listen to your radio show every day. I'm a Christian from an Arab origin. I do believe that the California fires is a terrorist attack similar to nine to eleven. I believe it's done by some extremely extreme Muslim groups that have entered the US illegally or maybe legally, so on and so forth. Look no one knows. And here's the truth. When it comes to who's setting fires, This goes well beyond California fires and things like that. You don't rule anything out. And the truth is, you may, in a lot of these situations have nefarious people. You may have morons, You may have people who just take advantage of an opportunity. And you might have a combination of everybody of all of those groups. You really might. I'm thinking about the fire. But let's say there are fires all over the place. What if one was some dude who threw a cigarette out of his window, something to do, selfish thing to do. Okay, chucks out a cigarette, and then there are arsonists all over everywhere, but they most definitely are all over LA who's had an arsonist problem for a while. What if you're sitting around you're an arsonist, you've had one too many red bulls, You look out the window, you turn on the news, or smoke everywhere. The news is saying there's a fire up there. What if that leads you to say, oh wait a minute, now is my time to shine, And so you go grab your matches and you go light one. And then what if, on top of that, there's a terrorist group, whatever their belief system happens to be. This guy was blaming the Muslims, but there's some I was grouped out there and they say, hey, it's a I think it's go time that it could be a combination of all of them. My biggest problem is two full. My biggest problem is the people who run these places. They're put there for reasons other than competence, so they're not capable of solving these problems, and the voters have to change their behavior. That's one and two. We don't have institutions we can trust anymore to give us answers, so confusion is going to rain and we're never going to believe anything. I'm right there with you. I don't believe anything. We look. I mocked it a little bit earlier in the show, but it's true. The ATF is on it. The ATF is going to dig in. Who in the world is going to believe anything the ATF has to say about anything? And that's nobody's fault except the ATF. Jesse Ually, this guy says, O grat z of cheeseburgers. I'm not exactly sure what exactly he's talking about, you know, what I never I guess I shouldn't have started out with this one. That was a bad email and there's some cuss words and some structural things in there. Dear mister family vacation. If it was nineteen fifty five, would you be the type of neighbor who would invite people over in the evening to sit in your darkened living room to view an extensive showing of your recent vacation vacation photos using a slide projector yes, of course, yes, of course. In fact, I did something very similar to that on Saturday night. Everyone was here's what everyone was doing, talking about themselves and not talking about me, And I wanted the conversation to focus more on me, as I do in whatever social situation I'm in, and whenever I'm in a social situation, I will I will do and say whatever I have to do to make sure everyone is focused on me. So at some point I just interrupted and I said, Hey, I was on vacation. It was in Europe. You guys want to check out check this out? And you could tell they were half interested, but I acted like I didn't notice, and I was look at this thing. I ate, oh yeah, yeah, no problem getting that guy Oracle, or being that guy Oracle. I'm seventy six. I live here in East Tennessee since nineteen fifty three. It's getting crowded here, he says. I mean, I'm glad people are moving out of places like California and such, but really there are other places to go beside Tennessee.
Speaker 4: What the things.
Speaker 1: Things happen in waves. You know that in phases, Florida went through this big, big, big time during the COVID nonsense, all the COVID lockdowns just stand six feet away and all that other stupidity. Well we're onto. Sansus was running Florida and doing a great job as he always has, and he opened up Florida pretty quick too. It was like three weeks or a month. I should have never shut down, period, Let's make sure we're clear about that. But three weeks to a month and Florida's back in business. The bars are open. Things like that. People around the country, no matter what they said to their friends and family members, they didn't really believe the mask did that much. I realized that the liberal ant pegis did, but most people didn't. They didn't care about the social distancing. They didn't even necessarily want an experimental shot. They just wanted to get back to normal. So most of the normies they believed the government people. When the government people said, well, just two weeks, just wear a mask, just get your vaccination, just well, there was a big undercurrent and remains a big undercurrent of distrust in America. So people started looking around and saying, well, wait a minute, Florida. And then the world woke up to the fact that Florida's freaking paradise. It just is. I have been to Hawaii a couple times, remember I got to go when I was in Sales. I love Hawaii. I love Hawaii. In fact, I need to go to Honolulu soon. I love Honolulu. I love Hawaii. But Florida is very much Hawaii in a lot of ways, very very much the vibe. I would argue, It's not quite as much of an island vibe as Hawaii does. But Florida's paradise. People started going down. They started telling their friends. Soon everyone's going down now. And people ask me why I don't move to Florida. Well, we have some roots here. We have some roots here. We can't uproot until the kids graduate. But even then, I don't know if I'm gonna pay those prices. Well, Chris, did I tell you?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Did Chris d have the big one? Did I tell you about the prices we were looking at down there, just browse. We were dreaming, dreaming about, Hey, what if we ever made enough money get a second place, like a condo. Everyone wants a condo in Florida. We're looking at two bedroom condos. Dude, We're talking mortgage payments seven eight grand a month. Who could afford? So what happened? Supplying demand being what it is, the costs went through the roof because everyone was moving to Florida. Tennessee's going through this exact same thing right now. People are figuring out Well, One, the people are wonderful. I love Tennessee people.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I grew up. I learned to swim in Tennessee. My dad threw me off a houseboat in Tennessee. We just used to drive down there wherever was driving distance. That's where we go when I was a kid. So Tennessee, I love it. I love the people, I love the food. I love it East and West. I know Memphis is a bit rough around the edges anymore to put it mildly. But I just love Tennessee. But now everyone's finding out about Tennessee. It won't last forever. Just hunker down, Tennessee. They'll move on eventually. The people will love abortion, though they never move on because demons don't ever get tired of doing evil things. That's the truth. Roe versus Wade was overturned, and we celebrated, and we should have sixty five million babies. Dad, it's good to celebrate the overturning a Row versus way, But the people who want a slaughter babies didn't stop shoot. In many cases that didn't slow down. They started handing out these abortion pills. You have teenage girls doing these teleconferences getting abortion pills mailed to them. You know, half of every abortion, half of the abortions in the country now take place in a girl's bathroom. How do you combat that kind of evil? Well, Preborn gives out ultrasounds to these young girls. If you're a young lady and you're pregnant and you're trying to find a way to kill your baby, Preborn will offer you a free ultrasound, and that's all that matters. If they can get her in, she will choose life. They choose life almost every time in Preborn is tax deductible, saving babies lives and writing it off on your taxes. You give as much as you want. We've had people give them fifty grand before fifty grand a year. We've had people sign up to give whatever you want. Twenty eight bucks buys that ultrasound though Preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. We'll be back feeling a little stocky. Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse kellydc. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Remember you can email this show. We'd love your emails. Love hey, death threats. Ask doctor Jesse questions to Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. And just remember the politicians in this country let these barbarians into the country on purpose. Democrats opened up the border on per documented.
Speaker 7: Man accused of sexually assaulting a thirteen year old is behind bars. This is Santo Martinez Verilla facing a pombe judge on Sunday morning. Dectives with Pombeach County Sheriff's Office say he assaulted a thirteen year old girl back on January second, near Oka Hilly Park in West Palm Beach. He's being held without bond detective.
Speaker 1: We elected Democrats, and Democrats promptly opened up the border to every savage across the planet. They bussed and flew most of them in where the savages have spent their time lighting fires, raping people, murdering people. And Democrats haven't changed their opinion on the border one iota. Voting for Democrats comes with consequences, and that's why now they're just stuck lying about everything together. One of the most competent foreign policy teams, I would argue in American history, sitting in this room and before my eyes, lying about the border.
Speaker 4: Let's get something in mind about the border. When I became president, the numbers came way down number two.
Speaker 1: Lying about the status of the reservoirs being filled.
Speaker 8: Mynitor understanding is the reservoirs that the Palisades were drawing on. These three million gallon reservoirs were full of the initiation of these fires. But they they're intended. Frankly, they have the capacity to put out.
Speaker 1: Lying about Americans being.
Speaker 2: Said, so, I think the American people are safer and the country is better off than we were four years ago, and we're handing all that off to the next team.
Speaker 1: The communist lies about everything at all times. It is not something he does, it is who he is. It's part of his makeup. He knows. In fact, he's commanded to lie at all times about everything because the truth of communism is horrific. Jd Vance on the news shows, saying a lot of the right things.
Speaker 9: On the border crisis in particular, the most important thing that we have to do is to send a message that America is closed to a legal immigration.
Speaker 4: For the past four years, we have been wide open.
Speaker 9: And you're going to see I think dozens of executive orders coming from the Trump administration coming from US on day one that send a message to Customs and Border Control. You guys are allowed to do your job again into illegal immigrants all over the world. You are not welcome into this country illegally. If you want to come through, you've got to come through proper channels.
Speaker 1: Tom Holman talking about setting up a hotline, Well, the good news is the government has plenty of experience setting up snitch lines. That did it for COVID, for people who dare to open their business.
Speaker 4: Send Intelect Trump's incoming borders are Tom Homan tells us mass deportation will include workplace roundups iportation. Are we talking around an inauguration day? Even on inauguration day. I'm not going to forecast what we're doing and where we're doing it, but you can count on work setting forcement coming back. ICE agents have told us they prioritize arresting undocumented immigrants with criminal records. Critics have asked, what about undocumented family members? Will there be collateral arrests? Yes, is not okay to be in this country. Leader Holman's also working on creating a hotline where Americans can report undocumented immigrants who've committed a crime.
Speaker 1: They're saying the right things. Oh, maybe you're stressed about Pete hag Seth, the guy who's supposed to be set Deaf Secretary of Defense. He's Trump's nominee for sec Deaf. His confirmation hearing is for tomorrow. I've talked to three US Senators and all three of them told me Pete Heseeth is going to get confirmed. Senators don't exactly take chances with that kind of thing. It's it's just the nature of a senator to kind of you even have guys like Marshall and Kansas saying, yeah, do you believe you have the votes in the Senate to actually confirm all of his nominees?
Speaker 10: Looking, you know, I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but yes I do. I think that they need to go through the hearing process. They're going to get beat up by the legacy media and the left as well, but I think the votes are there. And you know that I've interviewed these people one on one. They've been great communicators, they're great leaders, They're very accomplished. Yeah, some of them are outside the box, but I do think we have the votes.
Speaker 1: How are your testostroone levels? Look? How much evidence do you need to see? We've lost half our testosterone levels in the last fifty years. Just look at the GOP. The GOP you don't even need scientific data. When you wake up in the morning and you look at the low TGP, you know America has a testosterone crisis and the natural herbal supplements sold at Chalk are going to reverse that. I don't know whether Chalk is powerful enough to save the GOP, but I know they can get your testosterone levels up twenty percent in ninety days. You can feel like a completely different, better, stronger, more focused human being with actual energy again. Ah mata, guess I'm kind of depressed. Oh, I get it. That's called low t man. I hear it all the time. I'm bouncing off the walls all the time. You want to feel like that.
Speaker 11: Choq dot com New Year New Special, so promo code jesse gets you a huge discount on subscriptions.
Speaker 1: Chuck dot com promo code Jesse. I almost forgot before we go to headlines to make fun of Don Lemon. He was mad because Obama was sitting there yucking it up with.
Speaker 12: Tru's keiking and skinning and grinning with someone who has those that you have called a fascist over the last couple years and the last months. That's not normal. Folks are tired of the behavior being normalized. Civility does not mean befriending people. Are foregoing your morals and your principles and your character. If someone disrespects my loved one, I don't have to smile in their face and.
Speaker 1: They're going to know it now. Listen, it could be where you guys could be right Don Lemon. He hung on to a job at CNN for a very long time just because he was a DEI higher. I mean, he nailed the two most important things. He was black and he was gay. But even even CNN at some point said, this guy's got to go. But Chris just pointed out, I think he's really a true believer. In the end, he's a true believer. He's one of the street communists, not one of the elites. Hey, how about that almost makes him more endearing knowing he's not really that evil, he's just stupid. That's actually inspiring. And now he's a headline by go you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to. Apple wants to keep diversity programs disavowed by other US firms. It's odd that there are still public holdouts, but there are public holdouts. And remember the other US firms who are walking away from all that corporate commy stuff. They're going to regroup and try again. We just have to stay on him. Florida teen loses license after doing burnouts on LGBTQ Pride across Walk. He's from Clearwater, Florida. His name's Dylan Brewer, and I love this kid. I've never even met him. Before lame duck byden administration spends one million dollars in taxpayer funds on foreign DEI programs. That's the Indonesia, Guatemala, Kenya, and otherwise workers of the world that unite communism now and forever. Tomorrow we will be back to have more fun on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. All right, that's all.