Speaker 1: Afraid of is back in style. Welcome to the.
Speaker 2: Coming Away.
Speaker 3: I get you a conscious.
Speaker 4: Sean Hennity Show More I'm the Scene, his information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Thanks Scott Show an hour two, Sean Hannity Show eight hundred and nine four one Shawn A number if you want to be a part of the program. Always a privileged pleasure. I've known this, this young man. He's getting older though, uh believe it or not. From the very first days that I would interview President Trump at Trump Tower, when he was just the head of the Trump Organization and at the time with no political ambitions that I knew of. And every single time I go to Trump Tower, I do an interview with him, and he'd walk me down the hall and I'd go into Don Junior's office, in Evanka's office, and Eric Trump's office, and Eric Trump, now the executive vice president of the Trump Organization, is with us. You even remember those days? You probably have no recollection at all.
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 1: Well? Sometimes Sean, it feels like five minutes ago and sometimes feels like one hundred years ago, and I haven't quite figured it out.
Speaker 4: It's knowing Hannity for that long is way too long. I get it, I understand.
Speaker 1: I can tell you a life was a hell of a lot simpler back then, to say the least. But now we saw that great company. We're better than ever before. And what a wild world has been since his day.
Speaker 4: You know, it's amazing because just the two days ago, it was the tenth anniversary since your dad came down and you were with him that day that escalator of Trump Tower and announced to the world he's running for president. And almost from the very second that he started talking about illegal immigration, little did we know we'd have Joe Biden allowed twelve to twenty million unvetted illegals, including known terrorist as, rapist, cartel members, and gang members that your father's not cleaning up. But ever since that day, almost from the beginning, actually from the beginning, your father's come under fire.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's been NonStop.
Speaker 1: And what's really remarkable is if you actually go back to watch US speech from twenty sixteen, I mean I remember that right, it's we all went down there, we're all standing on the stage of the family. If you watched us speech, Sean, he was right about absolutely everything. Everything he said he was right about. He was talking about how every country in the world was ripping us off, they were all taking advantage of us. He was talking about all the drugs that were coming across the border, how we're doing nothing about illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He was talking about NATO, how we're protecting the entire world for wealthy countries all around the world, and we get nothing for it. That we're getting used and abuse by everybody. He was talking about, you know, the trade deficits, the trade problems that we have around the world. How we should put tariffs on people so they stop. You know, I won't use the word on national radio, but you know what, America and they were all doing it. And if you go back and watch us speech ten years later, I mean, every single one of the things she's been right on, and the hysteria created was nothing short of incredible. You'll remember that. I mean it took them two days. The first day, everybody still had their their jaw open. They loved it. So many people in this country love it. I mean, America fell in love with Donald Trump that day. And then the manufactured outrage by the mainstream media all of a sudden when they realized that he was going to be a real contender. Started two days later. How dare how dare you know, Donald Trump say that Mexico is not sending their best and their finest into the United States. How dare him say that, you know, there are rapists coming across the borders, and and that drugs are flowing in totally unchecked. How dare he insult our allies, you know, overseas and just anything that they could to manufacture. And now, if you look back, I think all of us listening would realize that everything he said was correct and right, and his intuition was beyond spot on.
Speaker 4: You know, there there are a few presidents in history that I would I would say are transformational and consequential, and certainly your father is right up there at the And if you look at, for example, how the country now views immigration, how the country now looks at America first, and what that actually means, I think some people don't fully completely understand it. And you could see this intramural squabble over the issue of what your dad will ultimately decide to do with the ran kind of popping up as ugly head and I just stay out of those intramural squabbles. I have no interest in them at all or the personalities involved. I do trust your father's instincts. But in terms of putting America first, in terms of securing our borders, in terms of thinking out of the box, and that would be energy dominance, in terms of eliminating woke, in terms of you know, a new way to look at pretty much everything that is consequential, or you know, a return to limited government and eliminating ways for auden abuse. Gee, what a novel concept that Washington will have to rein in their spending. And maybe we'll stop robbing from our kids rank.
Speaker 1: Kids, no question about it. I mean, how about the indoctrination of our children, which to me is you know, it's kind of a young father like I think is one of the most personally offensive you know things ever where they're you know, asking kids to you know, put on the spectrum, you know, whether or not they're a boy or a girl, or this or that or the wope nonsense you see or the men swimming in you know, female sports, and and you know, and and and destroying the lives of people, or the hey they them, and and the pronouns and I.
Speaker 3: Mean we were how would you like to be addressed?
Speaker 4: Eric, I didn't ask you your preferred pronoun.
Speaker 1: John, I'm very into the pronoun things you can probably tell. But seriously, yeah, press a pit for a lot of issues. We are certainly on the press pit for the for the oil and gas, our debt, the way we're getting ripped off by everybody, the way that we've been losing jobs for you know, the last twenty years in this country because of incompetent policies, you know, incompetent spending, incompetent tax you know, policies that never seemed to you know, I mean we were at disadvantage on with everything that we did, and then all of a sudden, you put the social pressures on top of that, and you know, these these idiotic movements. You know, we became the laughing stock of the entire world. I mean, I spent a lot of time overseas because I'm in you know, international real estate is what we've done our entire lives. And you know, you have people in these countries who you're saying there saying, I just can't possibly believe it. You mean to tell me that in America they're allowing a man to use a woman's bathroom, all because of the person one day wakes up and decides that they want to identify as you know, as something that they're not. Like they were sitting there, Sean laughing at us, and we were on the precipice of losing it all. I mean, look at the look at the DEI, you know, mandates in corporate America, look at the DEI mandates, and you know, and in so much of government. I mean, we were losing it at all. And and I think, well, you know, the quickness and how that's all been reversed over the last you know, three and a half months, four months, as my father's been on. I mean, it's it's really remarkable.
Speaker 3: What are you where are you on this issue? With Iran?
Speaker 4: We have the Israelis now have taken out two of the three main nuclear sites. The one that remains is the for dose site, which is their most comprehensive. It's very deep inside of a mountain. It seems like the only way to get to it would take American bunker buster bombs, American pilots to deliver them.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm.
Speaker 4: Watching this this debate unfold, Even the Trump doctrine, which I agree with, no forever wars anymore. That doesn't mean that you don't assess the risk of a nuclear armed Duran that has been fomenting terror around the world and threatening to White bi Israel in the United States off the map. And if they ever had nuclear capability and they build out their missile technology, that's a clear and present danger.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know where this isolationist argument came from, because I don't believe your father is an isolationist. I think a big part of the America First Movement, MAGA movement and correct me if I'm wrong, is common sense.
Speaker 1: There's a common sense. I mean, this is shown where I fall on. It is very simple. I am a totally anti war guy. I look so many of the wars in the last you know, twenty years, thirty years and beyond that, and they have been such a drain on the United States of America. We got nothing out of We got nothing out of the wars. Look at Iraq, right, I mean you you literally just destabilize the entire Middle East. Like I am. I look at these kids in Ukraine and in Russia. There are any trenches, you know, I have a young son, I have a young daughter. I put thousands and thousands of hours into raising these kids. And somebody comes around a little corner in a trench. They put, you know, two pounds of pressure on a trigger, you know, in a millisecond, and that life is gone. Everything that's that so many people works for, you know, all the meals, all the education is just the love, the heart, the soul is just expunged. I hate all of it. At the same time, you can't live by.
Speaker 4: The way I share that sentiment with you. I mean, I wish there was no evil in the world. I wish there was no terror in the world. I would I wish, you know, I wish. I hope that your father could eventually broker peace in Europe in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: But what I'll sink, Jean, you can't let religious zealous right who have a lot of proxies around the world, have the most devastating weapons anywhere. Right there. There are plenty of people, including in Yemen, including a lot of other countries, right that'd be very easy to hand nuclear material to. And they will bring it to the homeland, they will bring it to Israel, they will bring it to the America. They will take us out. They will, you know they would, They would rejoice in doing it, and so you cannot allow that to happen. Here's the other thing I'll tell you. You know, I've been in the situation room. I know that apparatus incredibly, incredibly well. I know the White House apparatus. They know a lot more than TV and Night who go out there and espouse themselves to be you know, experts. You know, there's a lot of information, there's a lot of knowledge base, and you have to trust that. First of all, Donald Trump has never lefd war. He doesn't want to go to war. He's been beyond resilient and patient with these people. Every time he said to them, you have sixty days in order to you know, disarm and you know and get rid of your nuclear program or else. On the sixty first day, you saw what happened. He's not a guy who bluffs.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They better listen to him. We have the cap ability as a country to do it. But the one thing I can guarantee you is this will not be a long protractive thing. If God forbid, we had to hit, I think we would hit, and I think we get the hell out of there, because there's one person who does not like long protracted wars that weighed trillions of dollars and only fuel the industrial military complex in our country, which for so long has been totally out of control. And that's been Donald Trump. And so you know, I think I Ran should really listen to his words and exactly what he's saying, because he's not playing games. If they think that Donald Trump is just going to forget about this and they can kind of stall and they can just kick the can, they are hopefully wrong. And I think his entire life has proven that he does what he says he's going to do. He will not back down. And at the end of the day, he's going to protect America. I mean, he's going to protect the United States of American and by the way, goods beyond the essets America's. It's really you know, Western civilization.
Speaker 4: They cannot have nuclear weapons, period end of sentence. How that ultimately plays out is going to be up to them. As of yesterday, the Supreme Leader said he's not going to negotiate period end of a sentence. In that sense, I agree with you. If your father says something, I believe them and they would be foolish not to listen to them, and it appears they're not sewn.
Speaker 1: The Supreme Leaders is exactly making this conversation easy because you're just sitting out there taunting everybody, right, it's really And by the way, if you don't think that they already have a delivery system, just look at a live shot any night of Tel Aviv and watch those rockets come in from out of space at hypersonic speeds and crash into buildings. Believe me, it's not that hard, you know, to put a small payload on one of those things and be able to deliver it. It's wholly scary the world that we live in right now. It's wholly scary that the power you know of modern day weaponry, it makes the stuff we saw obviously during War two and Hiroshima Nagastaki looks small potatoes and we simply can't do it. And again, there are so many proxies that these countries have fighting for them all around the world that would be so easy to hand off that material, give it to somebody else, keep your hands squeaky clean, and let somebody else do your your dirty work for you. And that's exactly what would happen. It can't. It just can't happen. And I promise you either way, they're going to shut down the sites or the sites will be shut down for them. And that's obviously the decision my father has to make. And I just I hope people can go out of solace in his absolute patients, his strength, but his absolute patients. And I think beyond that, you know, knowing a whole lot more about the situation and having intel sources from every dark corner in the world, you know it's the right people to make this decision here in the White House, and obviously support whatever they do.
Speaker 4: All right, quick break, We'll come right back more with Eric Trump, Executive vice President of the Trump Organization, and we'll get to your calls coming up straight ahead as well. Eight hundred and nine four one sean, if you want to be a part of the programm as we continue.
Speaker 3: All right, we continue now.
Speaker 4: Eric Trump is with us, executive vice president of the Trump Organization. It's an amazing thing that you and your family, an amazing journey you all have been on over this ten year period. And I can I know because in the sense that I've become friendly with all of you. I've lived a lot of it, but not at the level you've lived it. And it's really remarkable that all that you have sadly had to endure just to try to serve your country, and including what happened in the last election, not one but two would be assassin's it's got to be, you know. I don't even know if you can spend the time or indulge yourself in thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 1: You know, It's been the most beautiful journey of my life, no question about, and has also been the most brutal. You know, it's I think the brutality of it in a certain way kind of you know, brings a little bit of the romance to it as well. I've grown so much as a person, and I have to say, Sean, I cursed you the other night right on TV. You keep on dragging me back into it. I call my father.
Speaker 4: By the way, what was that all about? You did curse me out on TV? That's what was that?
Speaker 1: On November sixth I called my father, you know, Papa, I love you death. We just won the Super Bowl. I'm practice stood on the stage for the last ten years with you. I was I never wave. I was on the stage every single day. I did more campaign stops than any human being, more shows, more TV, more radio. I love it. It's been a honer of my life. I'm getting back to our company, you know, one hundred percent. I'm getting back to life. I'm retiring from from politics.
Speaker 4: I'm crazy and that and then Jack asked, Hannity dragged me back in.
Speaker 3: He's supposed to be my.
Speaker 1: Friend for about three weeks and and and then you freaking mess and I'm thinking here talking about nuclear weapons and I ran so but now kidding us.
Speaker 4: Out, you know what, You're great at it, and you've been such an asset and you've sacrificed so much, and and I value our friendship on top of all of it, and thank you for the sacrifice you and Laura, your family, your whole family. Honestly, you've been through a lot, and thank god, the country is better off because of it. And there are many of us that are very grateful, and including me, I.
Speaker 1: Know that's been a great journey, and we love you to death, and you've been such part of that with us, and you know, without without you, and frankly, everybody listening to us right now, all of your listeners, this would never happen. The deep State would have would have rolled.
Speaker 4: Us, and we would we wouldn't. We would have lost the country arc it was over. It's that profound Eric Trump, appreciate it, and you're officially back in. I'll swear you in next time I see you, and you can punch me out on the other side of it. All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one sewn. Our number if you want to be a part of the program, will get to your calls here in a few minutes. We have proudly partnered with the IFCJ and that's the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. Remember if you excrapulate out the population of Israel and you compare it to America. On October seventh, they lost the equivalent of forty thousand Americans based on their population size, It's chilling. Never mind the it was murder, it was rape, it was torture, it was kidnapping, it was beheadings. I know because I've seen the videos. How did I see the videos? Oh lie? The ideaf showed it to me and they just don't want to release a personal because they don't want these families to be further traumatized. I think if the world's sort and it was interesting that Greta Thumberg and a little flotilla that was stopped by the Israelis, they gave them an opportunity to view these videotapes.
Speaker 3: But of course, why.
Speaker 4: Would you ever want to open your mind if you have been radicalized and want to believe whatever it is that's in your head. And it's pretty pathetic that they didn't do it. But ever since that day, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews have been on the ground. They've been helping Israelis, tens and tens of thousands of them with humanitarian assistants. And now they need it more than ever. They're now involved in the biggest fight for their survival ever against a sworn enemy that is pledged publicly that they want to wipe them off the map. But they're providing thanks to your generosity. They are providing food and water and shelter and medicine and clothing, and also providing safety things like flack jackets, mobile bomb shelters, etc. I hope you'll join us in supporting them. By the way, they're numbers eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. Now, Yayelle Extein is with us and she is the president of the IFCJ International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, And sadly I saw a post on her ex account he was in the air on her way home to her family and Israel had to close all of the airspace. He had to be turned around. And you know, her biggest fear has always been being locked out of her country with her family inside the country. She wants to be with her family and her friends and be a big part of the mission of the IFCJ. Last week I spent quite a bit of time with people that support the IFCJ, and I was glad to have that time. Yayelle, I don't even want to ask where you are. We don't know when you're going to be able to go back to.
Speaker 2: Hi Sean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were around three and a half hours on the way home to Israel when the pilot came on and said, Israel is right now attacking Iran's nuclear reactors. We have to turn off all the Wi FI. We're at a threat for being hijacked or hacked and we have to turn around immediately and find safety. So I'm back in America. My four children and my husband are there in Israel. My staff is on the ground delivering aid, and I'm just praying with all my heart for Israel, for all of the Americans right now in the Middle East and being targeted as well. And I'm praying that I'll be able to get home soon.
Speaker 4: Now we do have Iran appears to be targeting Tel Aviv, and so far are the Israelis have successfully because this is ongoing, been able to parry away all of the attacks against them as they have in the previous two attacks. But you are talking to people inside of Israel, what are they telling you, Well, right now one.
Speaker 5: In Israel is in their bomb shelters. Just in the past few minutes, there were over one hundred ballistic missiles launched at Israel. This is following around two hundred suicide drones that Israel was able to knock down. It doesn't look like Israel was able to knock down all of these ballistic missiles. There are reports of impact that haven't been confirmed, but that I'm hearing from people on the ground. It's Shabbat there in Israel, and this is God's day of peace. And I'm just praying. I believe, Sean, what's happening now is something that's spiritual. You're seeing David against Golia. If you look at the map in tiny Israel, that's really taking out the nuclear reactor and mitigating this threat not just to Israel's very survival, but as you've been speaking about, Iran has killed many Americans, is constantly threatening Americans. It's a threat to the entire free world, including the moderate Arab countries that want freedom and Iran is holding them back. And Iranian people. I've been watching videos that Iranian women finally taking off their he jobs and celebrating a thing set us free, set us free. So this isn't a situation of like Iraq. The Iranian people remember what freedom is. They want democracy. They don't want to be ruled by these mulahs. They want to be ruled by freedom and opportunity. And I pray, Sean, I pray that this sight of David versus Goliath, we'll see a good outcome. And eighty years ago in the nation's world left silently as the Jewish people were almost eliminated. They were seeing the nations of the world join Israel in this fight for our survival.
Speaker 4: Well, there have been some that have gotten through. I've been watching the videos closely all throughout the afternoon. But the Israelis also are on offense and their operations are continuing as well.
Speaker 3: I don't you know.
Speaker 4: What's amazing to me is everything that Israel has been able to do since October seventh. Just as an example, I mean, the fact that they've been able to to take out, you know, the top seven leaders of Hamas and Hizballah and Nozraala and all these other people and identify all of the all of the soldiers and get their pager numbers and have them all go off simultaneously is just a testament to just how good they are. The fact that they had operatives inside the Masad did inside of Iran ready to go with drones ready to launch. Nobody in Iran, I can tell you right now, expected that they were that prepared. The fact that they were able to take out their top nuclear scientists and destroy their main uranium enrichment facility and wipe out the top military leaders in the Revolutionary Guard and literally Israeli warplanes wiping out iranium missile launchers. But all of which is just a tribute to the preparation that has gone into this. And it appears that the Trump administration is moving naval assets capable of intercepting these ballistic missiles as a means of supporting and other country as well.
Speaker 3: We'll be joining in.
Speaker 4: But this is what life has been like for Israel now for decades.
Speaker 3: This has to come to an end. And I was saying last night on TV, you know.
Speaker 4: Put yourself in Israel's position, how many rockets would be would have to be fired into American cities before you'd want the government to wipe out whoever's firing them or responsible for orchestrating the firing of them.
Speaker 5: Yes, Sehan, It's so important to remember tiny Israel, the size of New Jersey.
Speaker 6: He's had thirty five.
Speaker 5: Thousand rockets launched at US from seven different fronts in six hundred days. And there's no way any other country would be willing to be okay with that. And Israel, who's outwardly our survival is being threatened by Iran. We really were left with no choice. And so what we're doing there at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. We're not the government, we're not the military, but we could help the people, and so we're feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, sheltering the poor. Right now, we have emergency food boxes that are being distributed. We have thousands of bomb shelters that the Fellowship has placed there, open and being used. We have tens of thousands of first responders who are out protecting the people of Israel wearing the Fellowship donated flack jackets and helmets. And I even got an update to surround an hour ago that there are babies in the NIICU unit that are being moved to a Fellowship sponsored bomb shelter that we built. So right now, I just want to say to your audience Christians, Jews, people who cherish freedom, who value life, who have done so much to help the life saving and prophetic work of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews to bring light in this darkness. Right now all of that is being used. So if you've ever even given a penny to Fellowship, right now your aid is being used to save lives. So I just want to thank.
Speaker 6: You, Sean.
Speaker 4: Well, we thank people, and by the way, they can contribute two ways call now eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, or go to your website IFCJ dot org.
Speaker 3: A yell.
Speaker 4: We're praying for you and your family and our friends in Israel, and we're praying for victory. Pull out victory so that the missile stop flying into the country, and hopefully these other countries now will get on board once this threat is diminished, and once this threat is neutralized and join the Abraham Accords and recognize Israel's right to exist, and maybe we could have a little peace in the region for a while.
Speaker 3: That would be nice. Ya yell.
Speaker 5: Thank you you, Sean for being a beacon of hope and light to so many people. You're an inspiration the way that you report with such truth and honesty and faith and hope you are. You are so special to the people of Israel and to the people of America, and to me.
Speaker 4: It's for the right cause they'll get We pray you get home safely. Your family won show home and we want you to get home safely, and we want your country safe. Thank you. Eight hundred nine four one. Shawn is on number. Let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Let's side to Kim is in Ohio. Hey Kim, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Hi Son? Thank you for taking my call. I have two thoughts go Israel, and my second thought is on the riot, why not use the fire department hoses hose those people down where we can cuff them and fingerprint them and find out who these people are.
Speaker 4: We can, We absolutely can, and I bet you'd probably a number of them have a record and it would show probably pretty quickly. But remember they don't want to do that, right that is you know, remember in this t'mer twenty twenty, we had all of that video of people literally destroying businesses, billions of dollars of property damage and very few people. I think, well they had about five hundred arrest and I think they only followed through on about twenty five or twenty eight and that was it. Compare that to how they treated people with January sixth for crying out loud. Unbelievable, the hypocrisy spectacular as per usual. Don Lake Ronkonkoma, welcome aboard, sir, well the moment is here. Israel did unfortunately, what the Iranians made.
Speaker 3: A necessity.
Speaker 4: I would prefer peace, You would prefer peace, The world would prefer peace.
Speaker 3: But all they do is you know, fullment terror.
Speaker 2: Sean, the last night your show on Hannity as news was breaking was absolutely outstanding, with the coverage you had, and especially our mutual friend, our good friend Mark Levin, who never makes his words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually bringing them back down. That's it. I'm done.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, it was great, but he understands the nature of what we're dealing with here. You are dealing with people that that literally want to wipe out a country that's their that is their stated goal, and they and they are fomenting terror and providing the weaponry to destroy this country and won't let this country live in peace. And they've been doing it and getting away with it. How many how many hundreds of thousands of rockets have to be fired into Israel before they say, sorry, enough's enough.
Speaker 3: Well, that moment has come.
Speaker 2: Well, I know we were we were impatient with the ongoing negotiations, but I know trying to broker a deal that President Trump had set up is the best way to try to stop hostilities. But Sean, we all knew that the Uranian Muellers would never go in to respect any deals, and they only sought to get nuclear weapons as soon as postspel. As for the timing, there are things that we don't know yet, but I'm glad it's uh that the year Israeli has had such such success. Last night, the mission is forth.
Speaker 4: Most I am, but you know, but I've been watching all afternoon. You know, now hundreds of missiles have been launched and the drones are you know, headed Israel's way that they now got to defend themselves while simultaneously finishing the job that they started. This is all because this regime wants to wipe Israel off the map. They were given every opportunity by President Trump and Steve Whitcoff. The President was like as close to him, begging as he could ever get. I really don't want I don't I want peace. I want please do a deal with this. You can't have nuclear weapons. Nobody trusts you, nobody believes that you won't use them. Sorry, but you can have a place in the world and a seat at the table if you just give up your your nuclear ambitions.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't do it.
Speaker 4: They just refused, And at that point there's nothing you can do anyway, my friend, you're the best.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is a number.