Speaker 1: Men, ladies and gentlemen to leading off right here on Fantasy Pros, brought to you by Price Picture's promo code leading Off, Get a match, get money, have so much fun and you can play with us when we talk about price picks a little bit later. I am the Welsh. That is Casey Bubba Bubba. I do have a new nickname. It is Welsh aka best friends with Cormyn Carroll. No big deal, We're just best friends.
Speaker 2: It seemed that way from the pictures I saw.
Speaker 3: We didn't see you know your feet, so you must have passed the test there and that was good. Look you look so happy, yet you can tell you're holding back so much emotion in that.
Speaker 1: I hated it. I hate I'm the I'm the single worst picture taker because it's like, I mean, I get my face in general is just a problem. But I'll have like this face not good for podcasting. But then I take a picture and I'm like ah yeah, And then I look at the picture and I'm like why was I doing that? It's like the worst face.
Speaker 2: What do you do? Are you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: People ask me what my good side is, Like I don't have a good side. It's just round there's no.
Speaker 1: Side, so the good side is me not in it.
Speaker 2: That's the one, but me holding the camera. There we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very fun regaled with stories. Corby Carroll is even better than I mean. I've been around him a couple of times, but this was a very particularly great one. The first instance of being around him, Dennis Sidler from Sidsgraf soho you should check out? Dennis asked him like, can you even walk around anymore? And he's like, oh, yeah, I could walk around. And he's like, you can go round a target and you you know it's not you're getting Babardi. He's like, no, not really, and he's like, oh that's funny because there I drove by and there was a billboard with you on it and he was like, oh really. And I was like, oh, you silly, Gorbyn Carroll. You don't know what you're in for, because it's not going to be like this much longer. But we watched the Little League World Series. Cormick Carroll was sitting there watching these Little League guys play. We talked about the White Sox situation. We also talked about cards. We talked about cards and his collecting and him pulling an auto of himself in a thing. Lots and lots of fun stuff with Corbet Carroll, which we could talk about over time, but on the Corbyn Carroll front as well. At the end of the show, if you're watching on the live stream Fantasy Pros MLB YouTube, I'm going to be unveiling the helmet. Yes, I have it right here. I'm looking at it in my possession, the Corbyn Carroll inscribed full size helmet for the Home Run champ. We will be getting to here in a little bit, so make sure you're tuned in and locked in as well. If anyone has any questions, I'm gonna try we'll try to get some listener questions in today in the chat. Another good reason to hang out with us, if you guys do, we will be pulling some of those up here and we'll just kind of like get right out of it. Mister Buster, thank you. Mister Buster said, I am beautiful. It was not beautiful. It was a pretty your smile, it was pretty big. It's pretty. It was just this stupid. You know what the problem is too. You have like a fat face. You just have to You're like like trying to put your face out and then like back up and you're just like trying to find the right position, and then what ends up happening is you look like a mongoloid and you're just like ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Preaching to the choir Welsh preaching to the choir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not too great. It's not too great. So, like I said, fill up the chat with some questions and we'll we'll start going. But let's get into the stuff and the things. My friend X rays have come back negative on Ronald Acunya's left elbow, thank god. He left the game after being hit by a ninety seven mile per hour fastball, and the Collective Universe went MVP and he's okay. It looks like he's okay. I didn't see I don't think. I can't imagine he's gona be in a lineup today. I was actually gonna bet Atlanta, and then I was like, m a Kunya out of it. I might not play with them today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting because I saw the replay and he's got the big arm guard on and somehow it went underneath the flap that bens on the elbows like the joy the luckiest shot in the world. Basically, it was like Star wars, but I think he'll be fine. He looks fine, apply miss today's game and they'll go from there.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think that's gonna be the case. A funny story. I don't know if you heard this that the Akunyas Louis son Hell and Ronald have a five thousand dollars bet for who steals more bases this year, and like not, I kind of like it's it's funny when I hear those numbers, because I'm kind of like, does Ronald care about that? Like is he invested in if it's only like five grand or something like that, But he's.
Speaker 2: There's a it's a brotherly bet, so yes, he's an easy I think.
Speaker 1: It's I feel like it's bigger. Yeah, I don't have I don't have a brother, but I feel like the money.
Speaker 2: Is needs the money.
Speaker 3: He wants the pride factor when they go meet for Christmas or something and just to remind him, yeah, big brother still owns you.
Speaker 1: That's how Yeah, but I thought it might be a little bit more. But I get I think Louis son Hell is around like forty three, and I think Ronald is forty two. I want to say it is I think that might be the number. By the way, I was laughing here where was it? Wonky? I just lost it. Well, Wonky was making yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah here it is. Yeah where Welsh looked like ten year old me. When I chased Mike Musina into a Hooters for his autograph.
Speaker 2: What a how many questions I have in that one sentence.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on there, walk going on? Yeah, exactly, yeah, I mean it was kind of like that. I just didn't have to chase him. Luckily, this is a weird one that came up to Cody said, Carol looked like your son. I had multiple people that were like, you guys kind of look alike. And I was like, yeah, if I'm his, like older, fatter, nothing look alike, brother, I suppose. But yeah, there were some people that thought that you can find the picture I most liked picture of all time by the way, Bubba like almost six hundred people. I was like, for a picture, that's crazy. But as was talked about in many instances, I talked to Dennis about this too. My brand has been Corbin Carroll this year, like un kind of unintentional, I made my brand Corbyn Carroll and it could have gone either way. It's been okay, though, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's been like pretty pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's pretty pretty good. We'll get to more here. See a couple of questions. Anthony is Jordan Walker a hold, he's been so rough? What do you think? Welsh? And Bubba? I think Bubba, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Real quick?
Speaker 3: Obviously it depends on what your options are. But I've been telling certain people that he's droppable based on other outfield options out there, because between playing time and just his overall consistent production is not really there.
Speaker 2: He's gotten better, but he still it's the bother around way too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think in Redraft Walkey actually said it earlier in the chat where it's like, hey, welcome to August ninth, when you can pretty much just cut everybody. I think there's been little facetious in there, but we are at no no, But we are at the point exactly where it's like you have to have a quicker trigger finger on moves right now. And like I in years and years past, I'm still a little bit like this. I would always think, like do I want to get rid of a guy who like a like a really good player? Would you want to get rid of this guy and then him turn it around and burn you, or you know, would you want to get rid of this guy and take the chance on somewhere else in the burning me later used to really bother me, and you had to drop that years ago where it's like, Okay, this guy stinks. Maybe he's gonna improve and get better, but I'm just not gonna be here for it anymore. And hopefully you're making a calculated move. So that's why you can get rid of Jordan Walker.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. The what if games need to go right about now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly one hundred percent. Leave that for Marvel and not for fantasy. Also, Concase asked, is it crazy to drop say off for Drew Waters?
Speaker 3: Drew Waters is coming up on the show later, by the way, I was about to say, I love, but I think it's it's a great question to the what if we just talked about. Becausea had his moments got heard, it's been a real bad grind for him of late. The Royals in general are red hot right now, and Drew Waters in the month of August hitting like almost two eighty with three homers, a couple of steals, it's not too bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think you can you could drop sayah, I'm not sure if I'm in the answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like in like deep leagues, I love Waters. If you're in shallow leagues, I hope you have better options.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly right. Would you rather go James Outman or Waters Outman is a question there.
Speaker 1: He's starting to pick it back up. But yeah, like Outman has already shown us the skill set on how a lead it can be. I mean there was a point in that first like six weeks where you know, I mean Craig Mish was getting the victory lap because Outman looked like he could actually take that Rookie of the Year award. He was like number two or three in the Yeah. Yeah, So he's already shown us his skill set, and if he's coming back up, I want to be a part of that, especially with the Dodgers, come more news and notes, and then like I said, we're gonna be spattering in listener questions.
Speaker 2: There's great questions and keep them coming.
Speaker 1: Ye yah, yeah, yeah exactly, I'm gonna I'm gonna try to keep marking them worst news. We said it on the show on Monday. I said, this is exactly where we were heading in some capacity. UH managers Kevin Cash confirmed on Tuesday that Shaye McClanahan is highly unlikely to pitch this season. So they said that surgery was an option but was unlikely. But it's floating out there. So bottom line, we lost McClanahan for the year. There's no chance. I'm betting that he's gonna come back, And I don't know it serves me any to keep doing this whole like, what the hell is going on with the rays? But what the hell's going on with the rays? With all the pitchers.
Speaker 2: Still it's nuts.
Speaker 3: And the McClanahan thing, like we talked about when you went a second opinion, it's barely good. This news comes out and Cash goes, yeah, unlikely to pitch this year. Surgery is on the table. We're gonna be in another opinion. So it's basically the first two opinions probably said we're gonna have surgery, and like, no, no, no, let's wait, can you do it without it? So the biggest thing we can do now besides drop him everywhere, is if he doesn't have surgery, we can hopefully expect him back to start the season. Next year if you want to roll the dice. Yeah, surgery now we're talking long time away. So but yeah, to your Tampa Bay question, it's a disaster. I can't remember who tweeted it. What analyst tweeted it out earlier this week that said maybe race starters are best not used on draft day, but rather waiver wires throughout the season.
Speaker 1: Okay, say that again.
Speaker 3: Raise pictures may be better left not drafted on draft day and off the waiver wire throughout the season, like when one when Todge Bradley comes up, go ed todje don't waste a draft capital on someone that's gonna go get hurt type thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's a fair question.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I guess Jeffrey Springs it was great on the pick up last year and then it was going well only my here's my only defense of that, and that logic is that the pictures are great, it's just the injuries. Yeah, and then the injury takes them away, so it's not like you can pick them up.
Speaker 2: You're to be picking up them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're well all you're if you're making the statement, hey, you got to pick up waiver wire Raise pictures it's not the good guys. It means you're picking up the next guy on line, which you just need to be attuned to then. But like dude, Rasmus was badass, Springs was a monster. That was my other guy this year. McClanahan I thought was the number one.
Speaker 3: I guess the more important question is Okay, so mclan again cost a premium where Springs and Rascals and their their value went up, but it was like round one hundred hundred and fifty depending on where you're drafting.
Speaker 1: Springs started to cost a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there at least you got more bang for your buck, where McClanahan, you're probably like a third round pick, give or take. And then it started getting like you look at it. Did I get my dollars worth?
Speaker 2: Now? I just told scheme of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think what you're getting at is paying a premium for raise pictures. At this point, like, I refuse unless I'm told some other science to this, I refuse to believe that there isn't something in the organization that is causers. And I'm going to thanks Emo right when we're after this. I think I might have poked a him yesterday about it, like find out you're smart, You're the.
Speaker 3: Smart We'll find out question for you prospect. I know we're deviating from things, but we're talking Raise here. Shane Baws will be back to start next season because he had TJ last September, so now he's surgery behind us. Kind of glass now situation, how do we feel there? I'm still in especially, so there's going to be as a Glass now all of a sudden, I'll be a higher pick because it's just this back injury. So the Raisers, we still know they're going to be good when they're on the mountains. The bottom line, it's just the premium. We talked about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to your point, like I might be more Fadie of McClanahan and Glass now next season where guys like Bradley and Boss are going to be a lot cheaper, I might go into the Savali as well. We didn't see Sevally make the change yet, but it was in like one start where the theory was maybe that Savally was going they were gonna have him throw the fastball a little bit less. That's kind of what the Rays do. So if we see some big changes, he would be a guy next year, I think I would probably buy into a cheaper Savale Bradley and Da dah Da Da dah. So those are some of those some of the other news, and then after we get out of the news, we're going to answer a bunch of these questions. Logan, Gilbert went seven innings, one hit, twelve k's, no walks, Babba, only four hard hit balls, but fifteen swinging strikes. So again, twelve strikeouts with fifteen swinging strikes. So the efficiency of when he was getting those swinging strikes were for his strike It's probably some called strikes in there as well. So just curious that your thoughts on Logan Gilbert this performance. You know, we've seen Luis Castillo, George Kurk come up, Gilbert has had these flashes this year. This was an absolutely dominant performance. Thoughts on Gilbert, Yeah, absolutely amazing.
Speaker 2: I was kind of like, where did the strikeouts come from?
Speaker 3: Like we've been he's been, He's been good this year, you know, not as consistent as Kirby, like you mentioned, but this was just pure domination here and it just kind of gives you hope for going forward with him as an upper end draft pip Like We're gonna have to discuss next season, but it was great to see.
Speaker 2: I don't have a ton to say on it.
Speaker 3: Really, it's like you're hoping for these kind of starts and he finally gave you one. It's just it's been a rocky road of late for him. So those that stuck with him, you got your word.
Speaker 1: He really has been one of my favorite underlying ones because he's the hardest word. I've said it's a gazillion times just seven cent in a while. But like you know, I go to Mariner's camp a lot because I live near it, so like the camps I go to the most, like Royals, Rangers, Padres, Padres, and Mariners, and then occasionally White Sox and Dodgers are because they're close to me. Logan Gilbert is without a doubt, always the last person off of that field's working. He was sitting in bullpins. He is one of the first out and the last out. Super hard worker, smart guy, adds pitches. You worry sometimes if he become too much of a tinkerer. And I know the chat said that my pick up a bull is a is a welshism which I don't know. I think pick up a bull. Is that a Welshism? That's a word.
Speaker 2: I think it's amazing. If it's not a word, it should be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that should be in the merrym Welsh Dictionary right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the Welsh. We like Websters, the Welsters, the wels Welsh. Yeah yeah, exactly, the pick up able. I really think we should actually make the I T.
Speaker 2: L Dictionary. It's just be real about it, like yeah, like.
Speaker 3: There's enough, there's enough phrases between you two that you guys could have a dictionary right now.
Speaker 1: But a book which is maybe like the chat we could always like it like a like a player debate book with you, like you know, like remember those like little tiny, like little baby bibles they would have like baby wet like a little baby Welshism.
Speaker 2: Book, stand at the corner and hand them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, they're like this big and just each page is a little Welshism. Like let's work on that. We can have that next year on.
Speaker 2: A calendar book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fantastic. I get each one is me of a different photo with Corbyn Peril.
Speaker 3: And exactly photo shopped and something like you're on the Pyramids one day and you're over here another day.
Speaker 1: Be awesome, but it's always me and Corbon, like me and co photoshopped, like it's.
Speaker 3: The one picture you guys took together. But it's like we're at the call of sum in Rome.
Speaker 1: That would hilarious. We're like on the Golden gate Bridge. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: When you're like, it's a small world. Did like it could be awesome.
Speaker 1: We have great wall China. It's me and Corbon. We're still oh my god, we got work, guys. That's that's phenomenal. That's phenomenal work. A couple other pitching things. Lucas Gilido didn't suck, which is cool. He gave up three against the Giants, but he struck out seven. Here was what was bigger, seventeen swinging strikes. No ball was hit over ninety six mile an hour, and Villo was up a full mile per hour on the fastball. And I think it was the slider so velo up no big hard hits. Maybe it was against the Giants. Giants have been kind of a little bit stinky and stuff like that. But how encouraged, Like how much are you buying off of this performance? You know, moving over to the Angels, I don't know what the hell they do at the major league level to work. But being around Otawi, I guess can just kind of like rub off on you.
Speaker 2: And he's an LA guy. He's home. So that big for Geo as well.
Speaker 3: I've always I've been rolling Geo still this season, he's had his hiccups. He's not the ace he once was, but he's definitely a very serviceable pitcher. Like before the nine runs against Atlanta, it was three runs, zero runs, and there was an eight in there, then two two, four, one two, He's been very very serviceable, getting you five or more.
Speaker 2: K's.
Speaker 3: This is who he is to me, especially against bad teams. He's gonna take advantage of bad teams. It's just the tougher teams you have to look at. You know, the Mets got to him somehow, but that's when the Mets are kind of playing well. Atlantic and nine ers against the Braves in Atlanta. I think we can let that one slide. So I'm good with G.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, I don't know if like I can't decide if I'm interested in like maybe like a little by like if I were in a dynasty keeper talking for pitching. Yeah, I'm like, AMG pseudo interested though he's going to go to a new spot next year. I want to see this in positively.
Speaker 3: He's going to the Dodgers. Assume if Otani somehow does not, because Geo wants to be home. He's if you've listened to him talk about like just when he went to visit Dodger Stadium with the White Sox team and pitch it was like the best thing for him.
Speaker 2: He wants to be in LA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and I talked about it too. He's had some personal stuff went through. He dropped that Instagram post of a he's going through a divorced during the All Star Game, which's like whoa. So there's a lot of stuff that's going on, so maybe getting your head straight would be good. The other pitcher note here Tanner Biby seven six hits, six strikeouts, no walks. Check this out, but over his last eight games, Tanner Biby has given up only nine runs. So remember eight games, nine runs. Five of those eight where for quality starts. Over those starts fifty strikeouts. Has Biby been the best rookie pitcher of the group. And think about this, because yes, Juri Perez is probably the best long term, most electric, but he was sent down. You've got innings caps. I'm not even really sure who else you would throw in here who's been as good as Bibby because Taj has really kind of fallen apart Bobby Miller kind of fell Everyone has followed it to some degree. Guess who hasn't Biby sub three e strikeouts through the moon. He's a stud man.
Speaker 3: I try to keep my ego in check at times, but when it came to bidding on these pictures, Bibby's the one I went all in on for for the reasons I was like to you, James Anderson and others like talking about he was towards the top of that list of guys coming up early on. Plus his innings was really no innings concerns like he should be able to go like one fifty one sixty knock and I did I think you'd be this good? No, I'm not stupid, but it's been absolutly amazing, an eight and two record eight wins from this kid in the strikeouts. It's it's been awesome. I can't wait to see in the off season when we chit chat about all these young pictures where they start going in drafts and we start digging any even deeper. Is what pictures are coming up next year? Because now he sees a movement. But that's all of the podcasts for another day.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, I'm gonna be doing hopefully some off season stuff here Dynasty wise.
Speaker 2: I teach you up. I know that's what I'm here for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, so people can look at it. But like you know, Ricky Tiedeman is like the number He's my number one non Paul Skins pictures, Tietaman and Paul Skins and Dynasty. They're my far and beyond pictures right now. But people are bringing up a good thing, like I forgot you got to put Abbot in here, Anthony Abbott, but he's been kind of coming back down. If you want to have the long term battle, you know, Grayson Rodriguez, Grayson Rodriguez probably has the most electric stuff, but you know Uri Perez, Grayson Rodriguez, Tanner Bibby Tanner Biby has moved himself into that territory. A very cool buye if there are non believers, If you can do that, especially if there's a competitive team right now that is maybe worried about innings caps, and you know, the Guardians just kind of stinking in general. Maybe you can trade some dead dur weight to get a guy like Bibe in a trade for someone who's like, hey, I already got the best out of him. I possibly could. The last big of the headlines Walker Buehler with the Dodgers scheduled to throw to live hitters today. He's doing a live BP session on Wednesday at Chase Field, so he's going to be throwing. Also, Blake Trinan, who was actually over at the Dodgers Complex when I was there last Saturday, is also there and he might be throwing a bullpen session. So the thought is that Walker Buehler might be back with the team on right around September. First, I'm going long here on the show. I don't want to do this, but real quick, even if Buehler returns, are you gonna jump into it? Because there's always possibility that they could ramp him up actual serious innings, But it also could be like, you know, fifty pitches per game cap. Is there going to be any interest because I know people are stashing.
Speaker 2: Bueller for me?
Speaker 3: No. I guess it comes down to, like, are you at the point of the season where you're using middle relievers for help in your team, Well, then okay, he's probably worth it. I think they ramp him up for the postseason and kind of how we saw David Price with the Rays one year. I think they want him to be able to go League three and at least in a post using game. Right now, they don't care about September. So that's where I see, like Bueller, like they want to ramped up for October.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I kind of just don't have like crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm not. I haven't put any bids and I don't even looked to try, but he's not on my list.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so just you know, everyone know, like maybe it'll work out. I'm really not necessarily there, all right. So let's go to some of the question Oh yeah, I save some of these. Richard had said, Welsh has helped Corbyn as much as Corbyn has helped Welsh. Hot take.
Speaker 2: That's funny, right, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That is pretty good.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So here are some of the questions. Groovey said, would you drop Willia Damas lightning style here?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Not yet, but there are some good middle infield options, so I could see it in certain leagues, like he asked Westburg or a Damis Westbrook starting to play regularly. That's very interesting. I'm still Anotherdomous believer, but we'll get to the point of the year. It's not great right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I got an interesting one, Okay, so hold on. I'll answer this to say I think you can if there's viable options. The dicey questionable part is what are those viable options. I don't know if Westburg is, but here's one. Let me do this. How about Richard when he says Waters or gellof Gelloff. What if you were going like a middle infield, what gell Off is like five homer six dolen bases or maybe I inversed it over like twenty games gell Off or a Damas go off, give me off. Okay, that's what I was kind of thinking too. I think I think you can make that move. A Domis is just never turned, but the Brewers are going to be in heavy contention the whole year. That's what kind of changes it a little bit. But I think I could make that move for gell Off over Domas, and I think that also answers gell Off over drew Waters, that's what Richard.
Speaker 2: Asked, right, Yeah, Gelloff's clearly the guy to get right now if you can.
Speaker 1: Uh Ee asked, is it crazy to drop Bogarts for CJ. Abrams or PJ or JP Crawford. I would drop Bogarts for CJ. Abrams without hesitation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, team Abrams over, And the question is Abrams or gell Off. I go Abrams there, just I just wanted to put a little squash on the Gelloff thing to see so let people know where he's at. Yeah, if Abrams is somehow available in your eighteen league, go ahead and get them exactly.
Speaker 1: If you like playing four leagues and c. J. Abrams is there, all on it, it's just to say pick them up. C J. Abrams is I've joked about this.
Speaker 2: C J.
Speaker 1: Abrams is going to outperform Trey Turner this year, like he is outperforming Trade Turner right now, at least from a Homer stolen base standpoint.
Speaker 2: And winning one to nothing on billboards in town. So he's got that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can buy billboards, but CJ. Abrams is buying you wins. I think Abrams at least I haven't looked at the run RBI totals, he's winning three of the five categories, so I'll take Abrams the rest of the way through. Fabby asked which first base product do you like rest of season or prospect? I mean, I'm not really sure exactly what you're asking. If it's I mean, Matt Murvis would be the one, though they still haven't brought him up. I don't think Manzardo comes up this year, but those are the only top of my head that are coming as far as first base prospects. And then Richard asked Waiver Wire, Nolan Jones, Geloff, Flores Waters or Noot Bar.
Speaker 3: The still have a listen to my shows because those are like all my dudes right now I've been talking about. I have all of them fostered. They're all in the team. Dependent's my answer there.
Speaker 1: It's Newbar just throwing that on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the best of the bunch. But gell Off if an email infield, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely true. We'll come back to one more round of questions. If you guys want to stack them up in the chat, I will be saving them and we'll come back to them. A little bit of rookie Lookie Emerson Handcock is coming to the majors Herbie Hancock. This actually happened. I was doing rates and barrels yesterday and it happened as I was talking about Emerson Hancock, and I thought it was a joke, but it didn't. It wasn't. Actually was going on. He's being called up to the majors as they placed Brian Wooh to the il woo a little bit. I guess worse fifteen day il retroactive to August fifth with right forum inflammation, so that's not good.
Speaker 2: They're also saying they're trying to limit his innings, so take it as you wish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little bit of manipulation. Hancock four three two Era one two four whip on the year. Here's the deal. This is another one of those pictures that never sniffed Triple A. They this is their thing this year. They don't want their advanced pitchers to go to Triple A. Bryce. They jumped right up and they're doing that with Hancock. Hancock likes to hit the zone a whole bunch. I think I saw somebody liking him more to Kirby than you would the other guys. And that's one hundred percent correct, So I think it's a little bit misleading because Bryce Miller had like a five and a half ERA in double A. I'm not as big on Emerson Hancock as the rest of some of these crews. But what would it take for you to pick up and speculate on Hancock right now?
Speaker 3: It take an amazing start wars to Padres today and that I'll make everybody speculate on him, because, like I'm reading from the prospects people and seeing what they're saying, and you just look at those over numbers, overall numbers, like you mentioned, Miller had the high era also, but you know, strikeouts are nice, he still walks almost ten percent. Like there's just some questions I have for what they're going to do with him. So I'm just kind of hesitant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you Lee brought up. I think on the first base thing, I don't consider him, but Cole Keith would be maybe an answer to that. Yeah, I'll tell you this. If I'm speculating on two prospect hitters to come up this year and produce in any significance, it's Colt Keith and it's Pete roh Armstrong. Those are my two peak Crow just hit another homer last night. I think they'll manipulate him and wait him till September. Tigers might be doing the same thing with Colt Keith. I think a lot of teams are gonna be doing that, so you're gonna have to hold Those are probably the two hitters I'm speculating on the most right now. If you guys are in that in that camp, the last the ladder being a guy like this Evan Carter is a possibility. I think that this team could do. They're heavy into it, so those would be prospects I would be speculating on. On the injury front, Josh Young out six weeks with thumb surgery. Sorry I'm using my thumb, Josh, but that sucks. Starlie Martee back on the Ale with a groin strain. Trevor's story return from the il OH for four with three strikeouts against the Royals in his debut. So would you Trevor story or Zach gelloff rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go go off just because he's healthier, rolling like I think obviously, if this is draft day, I'd be taking Trevor's story but we need to still see like he extended his rehab as long as he could because he didn't feel comfortable. It was his decision to stay there that long. So I'm still like, yeah, I'm going gell off for now.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're just doing a heat check.
Speaker 2: I think September first, bring that question back. Let's see once he's comfortable where things were dust settles.
Speaker 1: I think i'd probably lean story, but we'll see Ronald Jady Martinez undergoing an MRI exam on his injured hamstring on Wednesday, so keep that in line. I'm gonna say this for a while. I was gonna do this. We're going too long, though. I just want to point out, just for just one second, that what's his name, John Angelos is the thinnest skinned in all the baseball. I just can't get over the Kevin Brown stuff. I love that all baseball is circling around. How embarrassing that it is for the Orioles that they're doing this and they should continue to do it. That it is super embarrassing what they did if you didn't pay attention, suspending their announcer for literally doing nothing. I watched the video and I was waiting for him to say something, so was I.
Speaker 2: I was like, where's the JD you know, Nick cas was high flight ball und I was.
Speaker 1: Ready for like him to be like, oh, it's the mic off and then just start going and it never happened. They're embarrassing and they should be pretty embarrassed. Three up and three down. Kyle Schwarber two for seven, two homers, five RBI yesterday. Nolan Jones also had a couple double dongs. He drove in three as the Rockies beat the Brewers seven to three. And Zach Eflin, who was a part of my you know famously now part of my trade video who I cut out because he got hurt, has now put back to back big starts. He went seven, struck out, eight on the down. I don't think we've ever done this. I'm putting a guy on the down who hit a homer yesterday, but it's Bryce Harper. He did hit a home run, but he went one for nine with six strikeouts in the day with six one for nine was six. Bryce Harper has been yeah this year, So no thank you. Wan Soto little golden sombrero action, going zero for four with four strikeouts, and David Bednar allowed three runs of the ninth inning on Tuesday, Nasty blown save against the Braves, and right after I was inquiring about trading for him in a league. So that worked out perfectly that I can maybe get a little bit of a better discount. Friends, you'll get I guess a form of a discount. You can get free money if you go and check out Prize Picks Price Picked promo code leading off a one hundred matchup to one hundred bucks. Doesn't matter that it's August, it won't matter if it's September. You can play. Get in these awesome picks every single day, win some money, have some fun. You can play with us Prize Picks. Check it out today. Promo code leading off Bubba, what do you have for your prize picks today?
Speaker 3: On Prize Picks like the combination show Hey you Darvish over thirteen and a half k's in their matchups, Darbage Space is a heavy strikeout prone Seattle team and if a show Hey just doesn't have cramps in his hands, just have his way with the Giants. Matt Olsen over one and a half total base is going up against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling you like that.
Speaker 3: One later on and your Don Alvarez over seven and a half fantasy points. I know it's Flairty. He was good in his first art. It's still Jack Flairdy. Give me your Don to go deep.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that. I have got four the day I had to look at mine. Speaking on Flerty, I'm actually taking the Christian Javier Flerity strikeout combo combo Pizza Hut Taco Bell give me ten and a half over strikeouts for Javier and Flerity. I actually talked about Hoavier in a little bit. Jordan Montgomery Fantasy score thirty two and a half against I think the A's today. Yes, love that one. That might be my favorite. And going with Freddy Freeman and my best friend Corbyn Carroll, not Scott Bogman, my new best friend. He knows. Bogman knows he got moved to second. Freddie Freeman and Carrol Combo hit run RBI at four. They're going up against each other, so I just need some combination of five hits runs RBIs between the two of them. I really like those. I like those combo hit ones if you can play them really well. Also, if you want to be sneaky. You can play the under on some of those if you just don't think it's going to hit. On the betting world, here are my bets for today. I've got Toronto up by a run through the first five innings. That is my minus won ten Kevin Gossman on the Mountain. Yes, please, Milwaukee through five to score three runs. It's two and a half over.
Speaker 2: It's juiced.
Speaker 1: You might want to play it with something, Play it with Toronto, play it with a safe money line. I don't know. I'm going with Milwaukee first five team total runs two and a half. Then I'm going with Christian Havier strikeouts four and a half over. It was minus one thirty five last night by me, a little bit more juice, so pay attention to that. Those are my three favorite bets today. Tried to play some money lines. Almost man screwed in the last one on the Brave Stupid Braves with the Pirates. We were cashing across the board, but that didn't hit. So I'm a little bit tenuous about even playing any parlays. Always safer to play stuff solo if you can. The juice sucks. But what's the you, Bubba, what.
Speaker 3: Do you got again metals and over one and a half. It's only minus one oh five for total bases. I'll take that almost even money for medals in there. Kansas City Royals over four and a half team total plus one oh five. Like the plus money there. I like Paveta and all, but the Boston bullpen stinks as well. In Casey's actually sneaky hot right now, especially like they've been crushing their team totals. And that leads to Drew Waters hits runs and RBIs over one and a half at plus one on five. I mentioned the power, the speed. He's scoring a ton of runs right now. I was just looking for plus money plays like there's probably quote unquote safer plays with different teams, but I like the upside of some plus money there with Drew Waters.
Speaker 1: And see this is funny that I would literally is about to come out of my mouth here, Wonkee, said Mattelson, RBI daily play for me, that wasn't a daily play, but I wanted to play Maddals in total bases at one and a half today. He also at least last night was a single hit. If you wanted to create a hit parlay, he was zero point five so you could play that it was minus one ten for the total bases. I kind of like that one wonkey, says Rbi Sore. There's all versions of that that we're kind of playing. What about the dfs? What do you got for the dfs?
Speaker 3: For the people overally on DraftKings, there's a nine game mainslight this evening, Max Freed coming back his second start up to getting eighty to eighty five pitches against the Pirates team that just can't hit lefties at all at nine point four K, and then I loved you darbish Day. I think he's too cheap at eight point eight and Seattle. So run those two out there. Stacks Atlanta obviously, Verus Quinn, Priester, Boston, ver Jordan Lyles, Cubbies verse, the lefty Peterson Cubs will be hot. Go back to them, you could. There's a lot of offense pitching sucks tonight. It's the best way I can say. You could pretty much go anywhere you want value wise, keep playing Jake Bowers below three k's two point eight K gets to face Clevenger.
Speaker 2: We love that. Mike Massey.
Speaker 3: I almost played him instead of Drew Waters, but he's a little juicier Mike Massy three.
Speaker 1: When Mike Massey hits three, that's pretty.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful, and he's two point seven cavers Paveta. I love that value. And then in tournament's Patrick Wisdom below three k at two point nine cavers a lefty.
Speaker 2: We love wisdom versus lefties.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that last question. So you have like literally one minute to get any last questions. In Anthony asks three different versions of Gelloff versus Julian, so we'll answer one of them. But Julian versus Gallop that's a really great one. I was looking Julian hitting over the last thirty days, like three eighty. He's been an absolute monster. So we're testing your gall Off love here.
Speaker 3: I have both of them on the same team on many rosters. Actually, I still lean gell Off for the stolen base upside that Julian does not provided, and I think Gellof has more consistent power as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'm gonna go with Julian. I'm gonna go with Julian here.
Speaker 3: I'm rostering them both like everywhere I can.
Speaker 1: So it's just A's offense, it's trusting A's offense. It breeds better to Gealoff being able to like hit more prominent. But the Minnesota like over the last three games, they're averaging over five runs for the first five inning, Like they just score. They can score runs, and Julian is part of that. I worry about that with Geloff, but you know I get that. Rick It also asked, this is an easy one. It's gel Off over Snyder's been fun. Maybe I'll just be wrong, but I'm not there for that. And Lee asked, this isn't easy, Trevor may or Andres Munios, and he said, is MUNI also no doubt? Absolutely, Munas is a no doubt because I believe Seattle is one game back right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Muno has already has I think four saves since the trade, maybe five.
Speaker 2: He's got four for sure. It's been ridiculous what he's doing back there. Yeah, blown safe.
Speaker 1: So so let's do this real quick. You have about one minute. Tell your friends we're about to show the Corbyn Carrol helmet. But Bubba, when we go to our home run call, I want you to read off this board for me right now, who.
Speaker 2: Do you see home run leaders?
Speaker 3: Blue Harvester is at forty six got JJ Tator Raisor Ramon at thirty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm still oh, keep going, I keep going.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's get Wonky Penguin gets her love at five the sixth place team, Well.
Speaker 1: I am back on the board. I'm gonna steal this helmet. I'm not giving this helmet back to anybody. All the listeners, you're gonna have to deal with it. I'm coming for Blue Harvester. Blue Harvester has a commanding lead over JJ Tator of five homers, but I am twelve homers back. But I am six on the home run board for the year. I am coming for that helmet. I'm coming for it. Before we make the call, do you want to see it? Or should we make Let's make our calls first, then I'm going to show you to the helmet. So who do you got for your home run call today?
Speaker 3: I'm perfect so far since joining the show regularly. I took a little bit of a chance here. I'm going to Rafael Devers versus Jordan Lyles give me some Devor's action in this one.
Speaker 1: I think this is your fifth show, and I think you've gone so far three for four on the show for four? Have you been four for four. You're a ridiculous person.
Speaker 2: I suck.
Speaker 1: I think Cody said this before. This is my call today. I'm going Austin Riley. I'm going Austin Riley on it. I will openly say I always pick the wrong bopper on the Braves. When I picked matt Olsen, it's Riley. When I pick Riley, it's matt Olsen. So I feel like I should just own both and get more home run calls because we're working here athing it is something Joe would. He actually has matt Olsen in perpetuity right now. So I actually meant to take a video of this. But this is the very first thing that Corbyn signed when he got in. I barely had time to do any I didn't even get time to take a picture of it because it happened so quick and we were going with it. So this will be coming from me. That is the other big prize here. I mean, I could autograph this helmet if someone wants to, no big deal. But I will be shipping it to the winner, and hopefully I won't be shipping it to anybody, and I'll be keeping it right here in the office. But this is the helmet right here, if you're on the video it is I can me move my mic so I can talk here. It is says Corbyn Carroll. He signed his number on it, and it says Fantasy Pros Home Run Champ all inscribed by Corbyn Carroll. A full sized Diamondbacks helmet. Whoops, the microphone is away from me and there you go, and it is in my possession. Maybe it'll leave. I'll put it back in its protective home here in a minute, and I will be shipping it out to what seems like it is it? Uh, Harvester, Yeah, Harvester might be it. So we'll see and ship it with one of the Tierras from last year. Oh you know what, maybe we could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe the second place team should get the Tierras.
Speaker 2: Just throwing it out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we might. I't it's funny. I thought about it this morning. I don't know what brings back the tir. I think maybe we'll have some Tierra action at some point into this year. So be on the lookout for Tierra's, be on the lookout for that incredible helmet, and be on the lookout for more shows with Bubba and I'm Monday, Wednesday, Fridays, we got you guys hooked up. Thank you guys for hanging out with us. That is all that we have got today. Make sure you guys go and check out Fantasy Pros Premium, getting the discord. Have so much fun hang with us in the off season as well. I'm hoping to be able to extend a lot more baseball content in the off season than we've ever done before, and it is thanks to you guys that continue to support So maybe Princess Welsh will be back JPG. You never know that is going to do it for Bubba. I am the Welsh. We will talk to you next time. Right here, I'm leading off in Fantasy Pros. Goodbye, friends, go away.