Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest, write.
Speaker 3: A picture that with a Kodak.
Speaker 1: I better yet all the time Square take a picture of.
Speaker 3: Me with a Kodak. Took my life from negative to a positive. I just wanted her to know that it tonight. It's enjoy life, not your New York. That's right.
Speaker 4: Don't you.
Speaker 5: Give me a break.
Speaker 4: We might not get Let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Somebody's seas and the knife because.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow wants to do battle with one foot.
Speaker 5: Prince said, but tonight I can making my queen and make love to you. Hear list. It's insane the way the name.
Speaker 6: Growing money, keep throwing, hustle supersided, someone takes coming, keep growing.
Speaker 3: I gotta lock up like Lizzy Longing.
Speaker 5: Put it on my life, David.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give your right babys promised to night.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, I'm like.
Speaker 4: To recollect it, and I said, it's not. I'm gonna take you home with me if I could.
Speaker 5: Save it. I'm gonna make you feel so good.
Speaker 4: Nakes, I'm no lo you to night. Give me a preting, no browing. We might not get tomorrow, do it tonight?
Speaker 7: I know it?
Speaker 4: And somebody sex and.
Speaker 5: Telling for the claus.
Speaker 3: If you don't pray, you said on them over world, take about it because.
Speaker 5: If you slip, I'm going on top of your girl would be mom, but be in a bad baby bab and it ain't no.
Speaker 3: See Chris, my family's from Cuba, but I'm another man. Record might have been money like seeing Chris coming on my life.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm mean, you feel right, David.
Speaker 3: Can't you promise tomorrow? But that's promised tonight And I'm more than I should.
Speaker 5: I might take you home with me if I could.
Speaker 4: Say, I don't make you feel so good?
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 4: Give me pre big? We might not get the mother to do it. Don't do it? Somebody sex tell.
Speaker 5: Strange strain, strain.
Speaker 4: Not rain.
Speaker 3: Two point seven kids. Now you were talking about your husband, Michael. He's in a band, a couple of tours over the summer.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 2: They actually just did the Whiskey a go go last Friday, which happened to be the day after Justin Bieber.
Speaker 9: Did a surprise show there at the Whiskey.
Speaker 3: He used the same dressing Justine, literally the.
Speaker 9: Same stage, all that which I thought was the kind of.
Speaker 3: Like following in the footsteps of Justin Bieber. Michael, Yeah, how cool is that? Always got another hobby.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, here's the thing. So I'm being very supportive right with this band. I think I'm being a really good wife.
Speaker 3: And and we're mentioning them on the radio. Bird look them up, echo bird. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Michael has recently started to golf and this is and it's funny. It almost like I took pride, you know, when I talked to like my friends and like, oh, my husband golf's all time. He's always gone. I'm always like so prideful that like Michael doesn't golf. And I was like, oh, Michael's home every weekend, Like when are you talking with me?
Speaker 4: All of that.
Speaker 2: So he went golfing on Sunday with some of the other dads in the second grade, like the second grade dads, and uh, I didn't realize how long he would be gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why people play golf.
Speaker 9: I thought maybe four hours maybe, but it wasn't even that.
Speaker 3: It was like the prep.
Speaker 2: He got picked up at eleven thirty by one of the dads and he was already mentally gone since like nine am.
Speaker 9: Like because he was like looking for his golf things and like looking for it's like I have to work out.
Speaker 3: He was like like lifting weights.
Speaker 4: He was lifting weights.
Speaker 2: He was like lifting weights in the garage like stretch him because he doesn't play golfing. He wanted to warm up, you know, like I didn't want to pull a muscle. So he was literally gone from ten in the morning until seven o'clock at night the whole Sunday.
Speaker 3: So it's going to start like this, It's going to turn into weekend buddy golf getaway trips. I'm just warning.
Speaker 2: I know it is because I have girlfriends that they have husbands who do these weekend trips.
Speaker 3: And I have friends that play golf. They get out of the house for four five hours, yes, and they play golf with strangers that's show up at the golf course and they get paired up with somebody and they play because they want to escape life. They don't want to be doing chores over the weekend.
Speaker 9: You have to have like at least four I think, and so they only have three. So they had a random person.
Speaker 3: You don't have to have four. Maybe sometimes t times, but whatever, the point is, I see golf respect it, not good at it. It can't be an excuse to get out of the house. I know some friends that golf to get away from having to be home.
Speaker 9: But I also want him to make friends with these guys.
Speaker 3: Because here, I mean six hours. I know exactly, go to the gym, lift weights to a fifty minute pilates class. Six hours.
Speaker 9: He basically did that before the golf.
Speaker 3: Mark you played golf never ever, ever. But my dad is one of those guys that plays with strangers just to get out of the house.
Speaker 2: Is it just to get out of the house, or do you like enjoy the sport? I mean they're in a car hurt, you're walking, he said, he walked three miles.
Speaker 3: People they enjoy it and they're good at it, and it's a it's a it's a sport and it's a fast time. But a lot of people know that it's a five hour excuse to be away.
Speaker 9: I played it. I played a nine hole, which is not a full. I think eighteen is like.
Speaker 3: The eighteen is full. I get bored. You can play nine. I get bored after two. After two, I want to stop.
Speaker 9: And okay, you didn't enjoy it. I enjoy the like it's almost like you're trying to beat your best score.
Speaker 3: Every time three. I'm a three hole golfer and out. If I ever do it three hole or mini golf, like three mini and them out. Yeah, so we'll see. Yeah, we're dealing with that. But you know what, I'm looking at this as like like I'm gonna like.
Speaker 9: Get to exactly. I'll cash in on this later.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do for four hours?
Speaker 9: I don't know, but I'll do my girls weekend trips and all that.
Speaker 3: Perfect. I'm in uh coming up next. I got five hundred bucks and back to school cash.
Speaker 9: Hang on, you're on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 10: It's Gabby.
Speaker 3: Do you a picture of this, and I'll tell you this is if you met at six fifty five.
Speaker 11: Yes, I you you through the days of the plates of the cross in summer pet shoes, for the free fall of being younger, ma'amah, the sound of your bare footsteps running.
Speaker 9: It's been a long time.
Speaker 1: Life has ways of breathing those days being high, but seeing you too much.
Speaker 3: I remember I loved you.
Speaker 12: Came back when it meadow that I saw you sitting there in the light of the window where and that seemed smile.
Speaker 1: And it's been a while, but I knew it.
Speaker 4: I knew you, I knew it.
Speaker 1: I knew you.
Speaker 7: I knew you.
Speaker 11: Oh you blues like a mood ring change in colors you did do. There were times we could fight like brothers.
Speaker 1: I gos do job around the bendfloor.
Speaker 4: What I thought it would be the last time I saw my friend.
Speaker 1: But love has ways of playing things back to.
Speaker 4: All you said was high.
Speaker 3: And I remember I loved you.
Speaker 4: Came back when a bout that.
Speaker 12: I saw you sitting there in the side of the window, wearing that sea spot.
Speaker 4: Man, it's been a while, but I knew it.
Speaker 9: I knew you, I knew it.
Speaker 7: I knew you.
Speaker 3: I knew you.
Speaker 12: You was crying out when he said he was fine, wondering if i'd lead it up.
Speaker 1: Your family, and you told me, I love you came back when it mattered.
Speaker 11: I saw you standing there in the light of the window where and that's smile.
Speaker 1: It's been a why oh where that's smile? Then it's been a white man that's smile. There's been a wild But I knew it, I knew you, I knew it.
Speaker 9: Aknewyr Well, that seems fine.
Speaker 1: I knew it.
Speaker 13: I knew you, I knew it.
Speaker 3: What a two point seven kids up? Ben, Let's go to Witty or Sarah. How are you Sarah and Whittier this morning?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 15: Good? Thank you?
Speaker 7: Good to.
Speaker 3: Your cousin wants to buy your car, but you're not sure you should sell it to your cousin. What's the issue?
Speaker 15: Well, it's a cheap. The problem is it's old, so things tend to go wrong in old cars. And if she gives me sixteen thousand for it, which is what it's worth, and then something goes wrong, it's going to be awkward and she might ask for her money back. Yes, I mean it could really ruin a relationship, be like a whole family thing.
Speaker 3: So I think you're right. How do you tell her this?
Speaker 15: I don't know, Like I kind of wanted to sell out the car Masks or Carvana and then I don't have to deal with anything like that.
Speaker 3: You know, well, I think it's can't you just say you have a house rule that you don't do business with family so that it doesn't ever get awkward?
Speaker 9: I mean that right there is going to make it awkward.
Speaker 8: No, because it's not just that she really wanted to buy it, but.
Speaker 3: You have a choice. What's worse just saying you've got this rule that you you know that you always stand by, or taking the risk and having it get awkward if the car breaks down after you make the deal. I think it's better just to be straightforward and say, look, you don't want it to ever get uncomfortable out of respect for your relationship as family, and you don't want to make the deal. Okay, Yeah, it's it's easier that way. Other way, It's definitely easier that way than the other way.
Speaker 2: What can't you sign a contract or something like, hey, else say the car, but if anything happens, you can't blame me or be very transparent.
Speaker 9: Like if there's anything ever been issues with the car.
Speaker 3: This is all the stuff you want to avoid with family members, all of everything you just said. Yeah, I know, all right, Sarah, Well anything else we can do, good luck with the sale, I think yourself, thank you so much. If anything else, it shows it it's a hot commodity, right, cousin wants a car, somebody else gonna want the car free gases.
Speaker 9: Next, you're on air with Bryan Seacrest.
Speaker 12: Explore what side I look that by you.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 14: Oh, when you're in tonight, tell me when is the next time I've went into you?
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 4: Bye, I'll wait the same.
Speaker 14: Bye, wait at your bedside.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna right next to you. I'm going Wednesday inside.
Speaker 9: Well, I'll see you tonight.
Speaker 1: Tell me how did the gun like you get into you?
Speaker 4: You will be my nas.
Speaker 14: I don't know you'll take in life control. Never been out road before, but I'm not going to your door.
Speaker 7: Your nice.
Speaker 14: So say the bridge gul you say you will treat me this way. A little voice out here the same say I'm going.
Speaker 4: I'm true. He's a like you're.
Speaker 5: Talking to you.
Speaker 14: She's my baby.
Speaker 5: You can be my baby. Clem to come to talk.
Speaker 1: Upgain me am very gedling.
Speaker 16: So I thought, whatever you can't be here with me, I stop on to my sail is on the plane first wait away like to stay happens, trying.
Speaker 1: To space like it's some mo sweetish going.
Speaker 14: Over space time prompending up making a head like boats.
Speaker 12: That's my ego, boats to schedule and men are manless.
Speaker 1: I'm like, ben l ha ha ha, you're talking to your.
Speaker 17: Ches.
Speaker 1: I'm saying continual che I don't say again that comes off a big bar.
Speaker 14: Now, I'm not getting your stars say never made.
Speaker 12: A sway girl, you say no one treats made his way or.
Speaker 3: All both I hear the same two point seven kids. So it's just I don't think it's embarrassing, and I don't think you should feel bad about being a person that doesn't like small talk. I'm with you. Small talk is no, I'm not good at it. I'm good at I'm good. I'm fine with this, right, I'm fine talking to you, right, fine talking to strangers one on one. I'm fine asking questions of you know, uber drivers. I'm fine talking in front of a million or two million people. But small talk is not my best strength.
Speaker 2: And also I need to be prepared for the small talk. If I know I'm going to a party where I'm going to see people, meet new people, whatever, I'm prepared for that, and I'm fine with that. But it's when like I have twenty minutes at the grocery store to get what I need to get out and then I bump into somebody that I don't really know that well, and then it's just awkward. And that happened to me the other day at Ralph's. I was there with Michael actually, and he goes, oh, that's so and So's dad, and I was like, oh, and I kind of know, and then like and then we kind of make eye contact. But then I just belined it down a different aisle and I left Michael chatting with this guy for like fifteen minutes because I didn't want to talk.
Speaker 3: What would you have talked about? What he talking exactly?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Michael can talk to anybody about anything for hours.
Speaker 3: But I just was like on a mission.
Speaker 9: I needed to get what I needed to get, and we needed to go.
Speaker 3: I like to I do like to talk sometimes, but when I don't, I do this whole thing about like you know, oh my, I just thought I had like three minutes to get everything done. I stopped. I was supposed to stop here, but I've got to get everything in in like three four minutes. I have a call, I have a call in the car.
Speaker 9: So and so you yeah, you give your out already right when you see them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I mean generally, I think even with us when we're on a phone call, like hey guys, I got two minutes. Yeah, if you have an out, it does help. But I'm with you, when I go to like a thing and they say, oh, come over at five thirty, dinner at six thirty. I don't want to go to the thing before. I don't like the thing.
Speaker 4: I don't mind that.
Speaker 3: I do love that.
Speaker 9: I love a social setting and like socializing. That's fine with me. But it's just like when I'm in the zone in my mission to accomplish stuff no time.
Speaker 3: But even socially, like I feel like people think I'm going to be good at small talk, and when I let myself and them down, I feel like they're really surprised by Now you are.
Speaker 9: Good at small talk and you're in denial at it. I know what you're thinking.
Speaker 3: It's difficult. I really have to pull anyway. Send Michael to the store next time I have send him alone.
Speaker 1: On Air with Ryan Seacrest one of two point seven.
Speaker 3: It is kiss. A quote of the day coming in a moment, just to frame up your Friday as we get into a warm southern California weekend. Uh, Mikayla, check this out. When's your mom come in to town? What am I going to meet your mom again?
Speaker 9: Around Easter?
Speaker 3: So April can't wait?
Speaker 18: She can't wait either, She excited she's so excited.
Speaker 3: What she most excited about.
Speaker 18: Meeting you and going to the set of Will of Fortune. That's all she talks about.
Speaker 3: That's right, We're gon We're gonna Vana White's gonna meet her. It's gonna be a whole thing. I bring up your mom because dating apps, you're on these things and they say that if you put a picture of this person up, you get a kick in traction, and that's your mom.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: You know when a guy has a picture with his mom, it always just kind of like gets me.
Speaker 18: I'm like, oh, wow, he must be a really nice guy, and it likes his family.
Speaker 9: That's not where my head went.
Speaker 2: Well, and it gives you an inside look, you know, because usually don't meet the parents until weeks, maybe even months, and so now you get to see like a little bit of his past.
Speaker 3: Tanya, I used to not part a word there, and I don't want to talk about it, Okay, Like was not anatomy that we were Is that what you were thinking about? Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Thought it was a tongue. Yeah, like you know, like a picture like like their tongue.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, if I had my tongue out on a dating app, that would be creepy. So immediately I guarantee.
Speaker 9: You did Robbie have his tongue out on his picture.
Speaker 4: He did not.
Speaker 3: He did not, but I did exactly Well, you got lucky. Here's today's quote. Starve distractions and feed focus. That is the best. Like distractions, get forget about. They don't get you, they can't get your way. But feed the focus. Feed the things that are important, feed them. Highlight's number one at music station is Kiss FM. All right, we're going to pay another bill and it is a step closer to bills being paid for a year for that person might be you. Let's get the headlines first, Kiss FM headlines.
Speaker 9: Yes so.
Speaker 2: A massive warehouse fire broke out in Vernon yesterday afternoon near East forty ninth Street and Hampton Street, destroying the building, and no injuries have been reported. A flattened truck driver a flat bed truck driver was rescued after crashing into a building near Pacific Coast Highway in a Pacific Pacific palisades, leaving the driver trapped for nearly two hours. Orange County lifeguards are on high alert as dangerous waves and strong rip currents continue to create hazardous beach conditions this weekend, and Netflix is being sued for one hundred and five million dollars after a hard drive containing an unreleased Nicholas Cage movie was allegedly lost and then later stolen from its Los Angeles offices.
Speaker 3: So, you know, there are things in life that I call thinking the dudes, or thinking with gadgets or making thingies. I didn't know they had names. I just give them that kind of a description. And these are almost like every day life things or every life thing's for sure. And I saw this on social media. I no, I don't know if it's because I dropped out of college. Like, Sophia, do you know this stuff? You're in college?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Do you know the smell after rain, when it rains for the first time in a long time. That smell has a smell name, it does, Oh, Tony, you know that.
Speaker 9: I don't know the name, but I know that smell very vividly.
Speaker 3: Would you're a student, Sophia, do you know?
Speaker 18: No, I've never I didn't even know there was a name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't either, all these years on this planet. I just said it smells nice. It's called petrocore.
Speaker 9: Petro core because that rolls off the tongue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm never going to use that. I'm never I was gonna say, yeah, it seems clean.
Speaker 9: What lovely petricore we have this morning?
Speaker 3: Is that the petri core? Like everyone walk away from me and quit being friends with me. So you know when you order a pizza and there's a little plastic table, oh, a little Barbie table.
Speaker 9: Yes, use it for barbiees.
Speaker 1: So do we?
Speaker 2: We?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean I would, but I don't. But your it's exactly in the middle of your pizza box. It is called it has a name. It is not a Barbie patio table. It's a box tint.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Do you do you know why they use that?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to keep the cardboard from smash in the cheek, to keep the pizza from yea, all right, next, so listen, these are words that are very very could be used almost every day. I had no idea they existed. The day after tomorrow is called overmorrow. I've never said that. I've never said that overmorrow. What are you guys doing overmorrow?
Speaker 9: What I'm going to start using that?
Speaker 3: Do you make some plans for Overmorrowbody? Somebody to see what they say. I can't send that out to somebody and see if they go, huh, what overmorrow? Now, wine drinkers, how about the little wired cage over the cork on your bottle of wine. It has a name. It's called a graph. I can't even remember these.
Speaker 9: Names, like a champagne bottle, like that little.
Speaker 3: Cage exactly, the little cage, the thing you twist, the twist and then you poke your eye out. And this one I had no idea. I experienced this every day, even Overmorrow. And the feeling, it's that feeling that it's really hard to get out of bed, like that feeling that you go, oh, you just think it's it's just too early or too tired or too sore. It's called dysnia. That has a name, dysania. It sounds dangerous. I don't want to say, you know, it sounds like you need medication for dysania. Does so these are words you will never hear me use. But I had no idea some of these routine things had real specific words. Maybe maybe pick one and see, like if anybody in your circle it looks at you crazy. Over Marrow might be the easiest to remember, right because you can get ready for over mar for the weekend se Crest here, second date, up date, Dear all of us. We met on hinge and realized we had actually met before to party years ago. That seems like a good start, right, You already kind of know there was something there. They go on three dates and the last one ended with a sleepover, and now she's not responding, wants this one like it doesn't. I don't know. It doesn't take a magician to get to the solution. No, it might not be. Well, well, come on, if you're doing stats, odds are Kevin, good morning, and thanks for coming on with us.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 3: So Sisney thinks it's because there was a failure on the night. I do actually there might have been a failure on the.
Speaker 9: Night performance or the performance in general.
Speaker 7: I would hope not.
Speaker 3: I speaking of that story of admitting your failures, this would be a tough one to admit, right Kevin, for anybody, Yeah, and I would.
Speaker 7: That's I'm like ninety nine point nine percent sure, there's no way it was like a performance.
Speaker 3: But it could be, like it happens. It's fine, it could be.
Speaker 7: You're right, and I just will until that's like said to me, that. No, I don't want to think about.
Speaker 3: All right, So in your mind, what could have gone wrong? You guys knew each other, you had to pass you met on hinge, that's a good sign. You go on three dates, that's a great sign. We have this sleepover and it's over. What happened in your mind?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No's I'm trying to figure it out. I have everything that I can imagine about. It was perfect a night of honestly on schedule. It's like three days. It didn't feel too soon. Didn't feel like it was perfect, I will say immediately the next morning, her demeanor was just different. So I'm trying to figure out, like what does she like? Didn't X call her when I was asleep? Did I pass gas? Did I just snored? It like she didn't sleep at all? Like what happened when I went to sleep and woke up? That changed her demeanor because from what I remember, it was great, like I expected a fourth Okay, all right, well I'm.
Speaker 3: Clear on this and she's agreed. I believe. Here the back room is telling me she's agreed to come on with us, So stand by, will get Liz is her name on the phone next to kiss you know when something is a little off, like you get rejected or someone blows you off. I talk to myself. Do you talk to yourself to try and figure out, like why why did this happen? What does she not like about me? Like I have an inner dialogue about it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think we all do InterVoice.
Speaker 3: So Kevin has that and he wants us to actually find out for him. He knew this woman named Liz from back in the day. They had actually met at a party. Now cut to today these you know currently they met on Hinge, They went out for three dates, they had a sleepover, and after that sleepover, sheet cut it off. He doesn't know why. He thinks maybe he did something, he snored or something else. We're not quite sure either, but Kevin, Liz has agreed to come on and tell us. So hold tight, don't say anything. We're just gonna ask her next.
Speaker 10: All right, tells you that.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Hey, Liz, it's Ryan Seacrest, Sisannitanya, everybody. How are you good? How are you good? You're on the air with us. Okay, so we know you went out with a guy named Kevin. You you knew him from the past, and you met on Hinge and went out three dates. Why did you decide not to go on a fourth date with Kevin?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: Oh good, okay, well, you know dating is not easy, but that's a run for another day. What about him?
Speaker 3: Actually, what about him? No, that's what I'm saying. Why why three dates and not a fourth?
Speaker 9: Yeah, something happened.
Speaker 10: Oh, I mean it's I feel like he's not a bad guy. But you know what, I feel like parents are not raising young man probably.
Speaker 9: Actually, Oh, tell me more.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean he was a nice guy. We had some dates, we stayed he stayed over. So the next morning I get up to make us breakfast and he lays in bed. He comes to breakfast, he eats everything in like thirty seconds, and then he sits on the couch scrolls while I'm doing everything cleaning up. And he didn't offer any help, you know, And he.
Speaker 3: Saw a different kind of guy after the night. Yeah, yeah, okay, So.
Speaker 10: I was thinking we could now go for a walk or something, But after seeing all of that, I was done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, list Kevin is on the line hearing this. Kevin, you were you had all of this charisma going in and then after the night, you didn't things change. Do you understand what she's telling you?
Speaker 7: I ashamed. I'm ashamed.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 7: Now. You're right about that. Honestly, She's on thousand percent right, and I really feel embarrassing it. That was really rude. I didn't think about all of those actions kind of what it came across.
Speaker 3: Like, So, Lizen, now that you hear him say that, is there a shot that you'd want to see him again?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 8: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, well, thank you very much everyone.
Speaker 7: Sorry for that. I didn't I didn't realize that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: It's okay, but you know what, like, all I can think about a relationship with you will be sleeping in playing video games on the couch while I'm doing everything now I mean, and also, you left the total seat up.
Speaker 3: So this is a good lesson for all of us, aful, but good lesson for everybody listening right now. Thank you both. Wait hold, hold, has anyone ever made you breakfast the night off or the morning after? Yeah? Yeah, yeah? On air with Ryan Seacrest. Now, Tani, can we just go here for a second, Let's stop what we're gonna do. But you do it, I think in a good way. You do try and match make like you look for people in your life, and you run across a lot of people and you chat with everybody, so you get to know everyone, even strangers, And every once in a while you say to yourself, Oh, eureka, I think I've found the match for you. I think I know someone who's good for you. In this case, it's your doctor.
Speaker 9: Yes, it is my doctor.
Speaker 17: And it is not a best friend of mine. I'd say she's a good friend of mine, But I just don't know if it's a bad thing because it's my doctor. Like I don't hang out with him, like you know what I mean, Like I don't. I'm not hanging with him. I don't know how to if I suggest it, What if it goes bad and then he's my doctor?
Speaker 18: I just I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: What kind of doctor is it?
Speaker 9: He is a spine doctor.
Speaker 3: Spine doctor? Friend?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 9: She's a good friend of mine? What do you mean what kind of friend?
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering how close she is.
Speaker 17: She's not in my like my my my inner circle of best friends, but she's on the circle right outside of it, Okay.
Speaker 3: And is our spine doctor's fun.
Speaker 2: He's so cool like he is just a cool guy, So it could be a good match. I feel like you could have a good personality and he could vibes. He's literally just like so cool.
Speaker 3: What's the downside if it's like weird?
Speaker 4: I just don't want.
Speaker 17: I don't want any sort of weirdness when I'm going to any sort of doctor or somebody in adults.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think they are adults. Is a doctor and he shouldn't be talking about it anyway. Look, it is a very very cool thing to be somebody that wants to connect other people because you just it's a good trait. But there's more downside for you than there is upside for them, because if and when it does go wrong, you're gonna feel bad. You're going to be in the middle of it. Odds are won't work out.
Speaker 4: So odds are I could, though.
Speaker 9: They're both really.
Speaker 3: I would just if it were me and a doctor of mine, I would stay out of it.
Speaker 9: Did they ask you to set them up? No, then I'd stay out of it. Well, then that's out of it.
Speaker 4: Out of it.
Speaker 18: It's so cool.
Speaker 9: I'm like, I have to I have he has a girlfriend.
Speaker 12: I don't.
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Actually I haven't asked.
Speaker 3: This is you know in life. I've learned this in life, stay out of Most people like the more you go through life. But she got to start. The more you go through life, the more you should stop getting involved with other people's business. It's just gonna be better off for you. I like the idea and spirit, I would not go for it. Keep us posted. How's your back?
Speaker 18: Great?
Speaker 3: Come the next back to school? Cash Kiss FM. It's always interesting to check in with everybody here because everybody's got a different life, different moving parts, different lifestyle, different lives. Sophia is an intern. She's been interning here for it feels like years. Now. Did your hair blue it is? Did you smurf? What would you smurf it up for?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 18: I'm in my smurfet era right now.
Speaker 3: Attention for skeletor wow is just to get his attention.
Speaker 18: The blue will make a mask, but I don't know. I just want to switch it up. I'm twenty one now, so I'm like, I might as well do something fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good step, all right, So tell me about your roommate. I lived with three people, five people. I mean, I did this half my life. So what's the problem now, what's the problem with your roommate.
Speaker 13: Well, I'm here every morning with you guys on the show, and by the time I get home, it's like eleven or twelve. All I want to do is just make myself some lunch by myself, have my headphones in, have the kitchen space to myself right before I go to class, like clockwork. When I get home, my roommate comes out of her room with her little snugly robe and her pjs and her slippers and starts taking out all the pots and pants, cooking herself lunch, like making a drink or something I don't.
Speaker 3: Even know, a drink, like a like a juice drink.
Speaker 13: Okay, yeah, this is a little early, but I'm just and I don't know how to tell her, like get out of my way, like just one day.
Speaker 18: I want to have this kitchen to myself to relax.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let me tell you how you do that, because I wanted that too. I had to take on four jobs at once. And once you do, you can then say to yourself and your roommate, I need to move out to have my own space and my own kitchen and my own apartment at this moment, at this stage in your life. These are things you have to deal with. It's just what roommates do. I mean, roommates do weird gross things.
Speaker 9: You got to create a schedule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just part of be like it is what it is. At this point, you're sharing and that's what you deal with. You know, you're going to have to deal with her clanking in the morning with their little my little kitty robe or whatever she wears. It happens, it happens, I know.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: This reminds me when I was first starting to date Michael. He would have to come up from San Diego. We did long distance for two years. And on the days where he would come, for whatever reason, Taja would want to cook like shrimp in the kitchen and the whole like hallway of the apartment would stink up and pative.
Speaker 9: But that's the thing, and it was just like shrimp, shrimps got to be exactly.
Speaker 3: You got to get approve of first stuff.
Speaker 9: But I told her I did. I had a conversation with her. I was like, hey, Michael's coming over her, can you just not like cook fish? Like the house doesn't smell like fish.
Speaker 3: I mean named Louis and Louie. He didn't work.
Speaker 7: I worked.
Speaker 3: I come on from work. That guy was sitting there in basketball shorts, no shirt. This is not a Louie. You wanted to see a no shirt on the black leather couch. And he would just sit there and he would eat cold canned Campbell's soup, not even heated, wow out of the can, and he would leave the cans on the coffee table, and then he would burp and he would do things that like it made me for sure, not like guys for by a year because he But this is part of rooming. It's actually it actually motivates you to do to get a job.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, wonder you had four jobs. You're like, I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 3: I gotta get out of this guy eating creama mushroom and leaving it on the table cold. So we have no solution. But if you want to get to two or three jobs, I advocate. She was going on a first date and the guy changed it at the last minute because his ex was at the restaurant they're supposed to go to, And she's wondering, is that a red flag? Anna?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Why why do you think this could be a red flag. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So basically, I just I was on my way to a date and he let me know, like as I'm walking into the restaurant that we had to change locations and because there, Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Why is that a bat on him?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 8: I don't know, Like maybe I'm overthinking it, but is it a red flag? Like does he why can't he get along with his X or like why can't he be in the same room with her?
Speaker 10: Is he not over her?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think it's distracting. I mean, look, I I have fun, very fun feeling what's the word not feeling anything?
Speaker 9: What feelings anything?
Speaker 3: But a great, good relationship with my ex and I still wouldn't want to like be in the same room when they were with somebody else.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just distracting. It's distracting. It's actually not fair to you or to the ex and it's distracting. Okay, So I don't think it's a red flag. I really don't. You got to give this guy a shot. He's probably just trying to make it comfortable for you. Wouldn't you find it uncomfortable his exes in the restaurant?
Speaker 8: I mean yeah, but like I don't if it was me, like, I would want people to see me like happy, like starting with somebody else maybe.
Speaker 3: Means that's a game. Yeah, okay, I'm gonna agree.
Speaker 4: With me on this.
Speaker 1: How did you.
Speaker 3: How easy is that?
Speaker 9: How did you find out it was his exit? He tell you specifically?
Speaker 8: Yeah he did.
Speaker 9: Then that's a green flag too, because then he could have lied about it. He could have just not even told you.
Speaker 3: Get this guy in the calendar. Yeah, get him in the calendar again.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, I will makes sense right, No.
Speaker 3: Red, no red, green, green green green green grass ahead one two seven. Kiss. Thank you guys so much for that epic Friday morning. Yeah, it's gonna be such a great weekend in southern California. We'll talk to you on Monday. Thanks for listening so on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.