Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers can bet five bucks on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now and see code Shannon. New customers can bet just five bucks can get two hundred instantly in bonus bets only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with the code Shannon. The Crown is yours. Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Thank you for joining us again for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 3: I'm your favorite UNC Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 2: He's your favorite, Number eighty five rout runner, extraordinary. Bring your legend, three time All Pro, six time Pro bowler, Bring a Ring of Famer, Bring a Bingo Hall of Famer Chad o Cho, Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that like button. Please, please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Oho, We're officially at one million, sixty seven thousand subs. That's one million, sixty seven thousand subs and a little over a month.
Speaker 3: Thanks to you guys. You guys have made.
Speaker 4: Nightcap one of the most popular podcasts in all of podcasting and we Ojo and I would like to thank you for the bottom of it arts.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much the team for it's a lot of would like to thank the team. Oh show your team to help produce your side of it. Obviously, my team Ash and Jordan and the Volume do a great job of putting this thing out, editing and getting clipside asap and do a great job of compiling all the things that we say at night and putting it up. So we want to thank everybody at the Volume and everybody that has a role in Nightcap, but we want to thank you most important you guys, because you made it popular. Please again make sure you hit that subscribe button. Also make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. We do have You can get Nightcap through Club shay Shape, but we would like for you to subscribe and listen to it through the Nightcap podcast feed. We'll greatly appreciate that. Thank you for selling out Shade by Laportier. What we're doing is that we don't have it in stock, so if you were to order it, you're not gonna get it immediately like you once could. It's on pre order, so what would happen you order it, and as we feel the orders that have already been ordered, your order is coming up next, so you're gonna be looking somewhere between a two week and a month before you actually get it.
Speaker 3: So thank you again.
Speaker 2: But we have pinned the link at the top of the chat, so shave by Laportier, thank you so much for selling us out. We've also been nominated for an NAACP Image Awards for Art, Sports and Entertainment Outstanding Podcast. We also have pinned that link, So please go vote for us. Please please make sure you go vote for us. Oh cho the eost two hundred and eleven, the first time in All Star Game history that a team has reached two hundred points. The East wins two eleven On eighty six. Dame Lillard had himself quite a game, well quite a weekend.
Speaker 3: Not a game. He had an outstanding game, but he had a quite a weekend.
Speaker 2: Also, he won a three point competition for the second he went back to back in the three point competition and he was the All Star Game MVP. I thought Hallie was gonna steal it at the end. Halle He's Indiana Pacer. All Star Game was in Indiana. He finished with thirty two points on ten May threes. But I think when you look it at a Dame and he hit two threes from half court, Yeah, I mean, I ain't talking about no he These guys are shooting the regular shot.
Speaker 3: They shoot the ball with such ease.
Speaker 2: But I me, personally, I don't think the NBA is excited about this, not two hundred. These guys are ultra talenty oho, and I don't want to take anything away from him because they're extremely, extremely skilled. You've been to a game and you see what the effortlessness in which they could shoot the basketball.
Speaker 3: And that's why I was telling us, Oh, Joe the.
Speaker 2: Guy at the end of the bitch, go down to the YMC and drop fifty on anybody easy.
Speaker 3: He barely sees the floor.
Speaker 2: Entering tonight's game, Lebron had played in the All Star Game with of All Stars ever, so thirty percent of the guys that have ever made an All Star Game, Lebron James has played with him.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's crazy. So this this All Star was his twentieth All Star.
Speaker 3: Right, twentieth consecutive starts.
Speaker 4: That god, that's that's unbelievable and I don't think. I don't think, well me, I'm I will consider.
Speaker 1: Myself the casual fan.
Speaker 4: But I think those that also love the game of basketball, I don't think they appreciate the greatness that we have in front of us, or that we are witnessing from Lebron. I think we take it for granted, and I think until he's done playing the game, not until then will those that really love the game of basketball appreciate him for what he's done for the game and the longevity and consistency in which he's been able to play at a very high level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right, O Joe, But that's kind of how it goes with greatness. Hell, I don't think people appreciated Edison for what he did. In Einstein for what they did, we didn't appreciate your pain and the great painters you know, uh Picasso and Michelangelo, and during their time, I don't believe people appreciated them because their paintings wasn't going for hundreds of thousands of dollars. You get a Picasso very very cheaply in the time in which he lived, so there will not the appreciation that we have for him now.
Speaker 3: That's what anything, Joe. And that's so we understand that.
Speaker 2: But as as we get further away and those guys are no longer doing it, and obviously when they're deceased, we have like, damn, these guys could really paint, they could really you know, do music. Yeah, and so, but the East Beast, the West two eleven and what eighty six? I think the West made forty three. They got up ninety seven threes. I think they made forty three of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not out they out, They out there just playing around. They what's tell me, tell me tell me this chat. I know y'all watching what's worse when it comes to lack of effort the Pro Bowl when they was wearing pads, or the NBA All Star Game when the boys just at the chilling. What I shouldn't say like an effort, I should just say having fun, trying to do everything to prevent injury.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of times people look at the Allstar people look at it like they look at the NBA and you see some of these one fifty one fifty three to one forty seven ball games and they say, hell, they're not playing any defense. But you know, in an NFL game, they knock your butt off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but it got to the point in the Pro Bow, Ojo, they weren't tackling, they were two hand touching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't. At the end of the day, you're still playing basketball. You're shooting threes, you're dunk in the basketball.
Speaker 4: You passed the ball at that point in.
Speaker 2: The Pro Bowl, that was no longer football. That was touched. That wasn't tack of football.
Speaker 3: And I said it, and at the time, oh.
Speaker 2: You've been Now the NFL, this is not They're not gonna put played that kind of money. Give these guys one hundred thousand dollars to the winners and fifty thousand to the losers, and put these guys up.
Speaker 3: They're not going to do it right with that kind of effort.
Speaker 1: That just not Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know, as one or someone like myself who is just now getting into the game of basketball, trying to be a little bit more knowledge above it so I can interject myself in conversations like this, it just to me it looked like dudes just out there for one having fun. It's the mid break, it's the All Star break, you know, they're still in season, and I think most of them, well, from what it looks to me from the outside looking in, they're trying to prevent themselves from getting hurt. They are having a little fun, and there's a lack of deef as well.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: I mean I enjoyed it for what it is, and but I understand why they're not playing as hard as obviously most folks would want to see them play.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I think O Joe kind of growing up watching this game going back to the eighties.
Speaker 3: Obviously, the guys didn't shoot the ball.
Speaker 2: The three was not the emphasis was not what it is now, and so the guys, I don't know, I'm gonna say the guys couldn't shoot. I mean, you had a handful of guys. You might have one or two guys on the team. You can acliminate guys per team now that can shoot the basketball as good as any of the top two guys could own an NBA roster back in the eighties. That's how good they can shoot the basketball now. I don't think I'm out of line by saying that, but I think what has happened, O Joe is.
Speaker 3: That same thing with the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it wasn't you know, we would tackle the guy to the ground.
Speaker 3: But come fourth quarter, Oh, you better buckle it up.
Speaker 4: I know, during your time, y'all playing ball. During my time, Oh, we play some ball. When that fourth.
Speaker 1: Quarter came, and we don't pay for we don't pay.
Speaker 4: For our parents, we don't pay for our friends and family, and it's time to recoup that money that we don't already spend. Oh boy, when boy listen, I'll never forget every time we hit that fourth quarter and ray Lewis say, all right, let's buckle it up.
Speaker 1: Play time is over.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We out there hitting full speed.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of how it was in the All Star Game.
Speaker 2: But now the game is so far out of reach come fourth quarter, you can't d it up, right, And those guys and when I'm not saying, sit in the chair for twelve minutes, but they just it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean from the reaction that I got on my timeline.
Speaker 2: I don't think the fans, the basketball fans, are happy about it. I think they just come to expect that that's what it's gonna be now.
Speaker 3: So we just expected.
Speaker 2: Don't expect anything more, don't expect anything less. It's gonna be a three point dunk contest. I mean, that's what it is. Three pointers and dunk and the ball, so nothing else. That's that's what it's gonna be. Guy's gonna be taking shot to me. Luca took a shot.
Speaker 3: From three quarters court.
Speaker 2: And it was still thirty two to thirty three seconds. Men for the ball game. But Dame won the MVP. I mean, wow, you had Dame had thirty nine, Jalen Brown had thirty six, Tyre's Halliburton had thirty two.
Speaker 3: Hell a cat in a losing effort had fifty.
Speaker 1: Who oh, he would try to get the MVP. But you can't get MVP if.
Speaker 3: You want no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, And the East score East. I think this might have been the first time. Well I know it is because they'd never been a two on a point game. This was the first time a team scored fifty points in every single quarter. The East All Stars scored fifty points in every quarter. Fifty three, fifty one, fifty six, fifty one.
Speaker 1: Look what I mean, you you would know better than I do.
Speaker 4: So let me let me add my basketball questions because the East and the West.
Speaker 1: Which which is more stacked or the stronger of the two.
Speaker 2: Well, if you look at it by roster, just by names, the West, by ross the West, was you had KD Lebron No, No.
Speaker 4: I mean no, once regular season starts, which side is more stacked the East of the West.
Speaker 2: When I look at the East, you look at Boston right now, they're the best. A lot of it is contingent on Joel and Bee's help and the Bucks.
Speaker 3: I really think.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I like what the Knicks are done, but I don't think that Knicks can beat the Bucks in the seven game seven game series. Question is is Joel and Bee's help he had that he had that he had that repair and then that's a big guy. These guys need to continuously work. They need to do cardio throughout the season or that weight goes up. So he's gonna take a month or two off.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: So now how does he get himself back in the basketball condition peak? Because once the playoffs start, you playing, you're playing every other day.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So but I think you look at the West, you look at Denver, you look at the Clippers. Although the t Woolves of the Timberwolves. They're young, but a man, you know, you got Cat, you got go Beart. They got a big front lineup. You got two guys number one overall picks that can score the basketball. You got the uh obviously you got Phoenix, kd Book, Bradley Bealu, the thunder with shape, Shake Gill. Just those guys are really really young. But they can get up and down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can get up and down, but they're too young. We talk about seven game series, I mean we're not. We're not expecting them to be in the finals and nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Right, No, no, no, I wouldn't expect you. No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think they can be I don't think of a seven game series. They can beat the Nuggets. I don't believe they can beat the Clippers, the Lakers if the Lakers can get healthy and stay healthy. Because you got Lebron, you got ad you got two top ten players I believe. Currently in the NBA, d Low has been unbelievable since his name surface in the trade rumors. Obviously the trade's not going to happen now, he's been playing phenomenal. Austin Reeves has been great since he about ten games until the season got inserted to the started lineup.
Speaker 3: I like the later edition of Ben Widdy.
Speaker 2: I would probably say it all depends who comes out of the East. I think that would determine who to be favored. So the Heat probably No, hell no.
Speaker 4: Now you just said you just said the team that come out of the East would be favored. So I'm assuming it would be the Heat.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe, just say y'all, year, bro, you don't think so? Nah?
Speaker 3: All right, it's not so.
Speaker 4: I mean, if excuse my excuse my bad basketball knowledge, but the three headed the three headed monster in Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: Middleton is healthy, right, Middleton is health not.
Speaker 2: Really, he hasn't been the same since they Wentn't that at these several times.
Speaker 3: He's not the same player. He's not the same.
Speaker 1: So the Bucks only have basically, they only.
Speaker 3: Have Damon and you see that.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 3: That's all they got.
Speaker 4: So coming out the West, the Clippers basically should be in the finals. With Kawhi Westbrook and Paul George.
Speaker 2: The Clippers might have the most depth, but everything is gonna be contingent on Kawhi and pg's.
Speaker 4: Health staying healthy. Okay, okay, that seemed to be their buggaboo.
Speaker 2: Every single year, Kawhi gets Nick, PG gets Nick. One of those guys goes down. Last year, both of those guys ended up going down. If they can stay healthy, they're gonna be tough to deal with. Obviously, the Nuggets with yok and that team. Jamal Murray his health, can he stay healthy? What's the what's the third dude?
Speaker 4: It's another dude in Denver. That's good, Jamal Murray, Jokic, and it's one more.
Speaker 3: Well, they got Halon Gordon MP, Michael Porter Jr.
Speaker 4: I see, I see, I know, I know my ship man. Yeah, I'm just throwing names out there.
Speaker 2: Let's go, but it's gonna be very interesting down the stretch. Steph Curry caught fired just in time and defeated Sabrina and net School and nets School uh and the first ever w NBA w NBA three point channel Chala chouing. Sabrina did not want to shoot from the women's three point line, which is twenty point six inches, and so she shot from the NBA line.
Speaker 3: Whoa oh Joe.
Speaker 2: I felt she acquitted herself very well. It wasn't like Steph beatter twenty nine, and now, look, it's a loss. I get that, but I think she acquitted herself. I think he did the women's game quite well because she only lost.
Speaker 3: She lost by three. Had she lost by ten.
Speaker 2: Maybe people would have said, well, if she just shot from the women's line, or this is bad. But I thought she did. Just goes to show you can shoot the basketball. You can shoot the basketball, no.
Speaker 1: Matter what, no matter you agenda, no matter agenda. The funny thing.
Speaker 4: About it is she Steph Curry won the three point contests. What twenty nine, twenty nine shots right, twenty six? Okay, twenty nine to twenty six. Well, hell, when you look at the other people that were the three point contests as well, she would she would have tied with them.
Speaker 3: So she going twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: She shot the ball very very well, very well, so she had nothing to be nothing to feel bad about.
Speaker 1: And obviously what she was able to do was very commendable, very very commenable.
Speaker 3: From what I could read on my timeline.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much you saw, but I thought people took offense to what Kenny said. Kenny said, but he probably regrets it going back and looking at it or hearing himself, she should have shot from the women's line. Uh, that would have been a fair contest. There's there's a women team golf and there's a men team for a reason. Yes, but the women play against the women when they hit off the women's team, if the women's play against the men, when Hono con Saurian Stamp, when Michelle wee, you gotta play from.
Speaker 1: The TIMPs, right right, right?
Speaker 2: It is what it is, right, I mean, you don't get I mean if a man you're like if in Olympics and you racing, you don't get to say okay in a hundred meter dash. Shelle Ann Fraser or Sharika Jackson, Eli Thompson and Chakai Richardson don't get to say.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna start at eighty. Y'all started the hundred.
Speaker 1: We go start from the hundred. And I think, I think more.
Speaker 4: So even for her, the fact that you know what, I'm going to shoot from the men's three point line and show you I can hang with you and do just as good as all of you can do.
Speaker 1: And she showed that she shot this well.
Speaker 4: Is some of the other other competitors in the contest almost beaten Steph.
Speaker 3: Yes, she did a great job.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's okay, it's shooting the basketball. She never said she's a good player, is Steph. She never said that she can have the ball like Steph. She said, I believe I can hang with Steph shooting the ball.
Speaker 1: And she did just that, and she and she did just that.
Speaker 2: Yes, Now, had she won and she shot from the women line, and what would everybody say? Oh Joe, she shot for the women, shot from.
Speaker 4: There exactly exactly. That's why, that's why I'm glad she chose to do that. And I think more time than not more times than than any other time, during these times that we're in right now, I think women want to show that we can also do the same thing as men. Maybe not to the extent, but we can shoot from the three throw free throw line, we can throw a football, we can catch the football and just put themselves in position like we are showing that we can do it just as good as you guys do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean if you if a woman said that I don't play football, so what you're not gonna tackle it? I mean, she played the position that that that demands to get tackled. Guess what's going to happen. One get tackled, she gonna get hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean so a lot a lot of times we see them. They played the kicking position.
Speaker 4: Speaking of you remember the launch remember the Women's Lingerie League?
Speaker 1: Yeah about when they was hitting it?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, man, but they were in boy, I remember that.
Speaker 1: That was some good, good content.
Speaker 3: Right, So I don't, I don't. I don't have a problem with it. Oh joe h.
Speaker 2: There are ten million unique viewers watched the All Star Game All Star Night on Saturday. Right, that's up fifty versus last year. It was the most watched All Star Saturday Night in four years.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: I think Sabrina Netscu play doing being a participant in here.
Speaker 3: Women.
Speaker 2: Now, you've got a lot more female viewers the w NBA. A lot of women. Hey, they look at a net school or or a DT Derna to Ronzi Kelsey Plumb Gray Aja. You know they they they are Stewie Breonna Stewart. I mean, come on, they're like, okay, those are their role models. They're like, Okay, I played, I played, I wanna play basketball, and so this is somebody that they can look up to, say, Okay, yeah, I can be that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, is she going to get Steph?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's live for sure.
Speaker 2: And like I said, she lost, and I'm not saying, oh, you know, but I thought, I think people wanted Steph.
Speaker 3: The score forty and she'd have five. Made that thing?
Speaker 2: What do you close? But it just goes to show you that A is a very she is a very prolific shooter. And I felt that she acquitted herself really well. No she did not win, No she didn't.
Speaker 4: But you know what, honestly, when you look at it, honestly, we talk about Steph Curry. We're about the greatest shooter of all I'm not mistaken. I've heard you said that her stephen A said so I'm he is said too, it's about the greatest shooter of all time. We have a woman that just hung with him and only lost by three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only lost by three.
Speaker 4: So technically, based on the number one, it's a loss. But to me, she really wanted the women the women's game one. Yes, the women's game one. The women's game one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking. We might touch on this a little later. I think Steph is the greatest shooter. But when it comes to distance. I don't think anybody could beat Dame Dollar. No, no, not not from distance. I'm talking about just pure shooting. Steph probably is that, but from distance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, but I've seen Listen, I don't watch much game of basketball, so you got to stay with me a little bit.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Now, I've seen Dame Dollar pull up and hit and hit them boys with this.
Speaker 1: I've seen them hit hit the way.
Speaker 4: But I've also seen Steph pull up from the logo from thirty from thirty feet whatever it may be, from the logo. So both I've seen both of them do the same thing in game, in precious situations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you how do you really.
Speaker 1: Differentiate between the two when they both do it?
Speaker 3: I just Dame just hit two half court shots.
Speaker 2: We're twenty seconds on the shot clock, not the clock running down, not anything.
Speaker 3: He just walked into it, bam and did it last year.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, from distance, when I talk by distance, I'm talking about thirty five forty feet logo, Lindlard, I mean, we'll be interesting. We could put it up in the chat as sure. Do you think is the greatest put up? Who you think is the greatest distance Shooter Steph or Dain, but it was I'm going next year. I'm going next year because I think I'm from here on our. I think I'm gonna go to all the NBA All Star Games because I don't know when it's gonna be Lebron's last, because I went to his first Off Star game that was in Denver in O five, and so I want to be in attendance for I'm gonna go to the next two because the next two both are in California. Next one Way in twenty five is in the Chase Center, and in twenty six it's gonna be in the Clippers. I don't even know how to say it, but it's gonna be in the Clippers in twenty six. So I feel very comfortable that if I can make those two right, I think Lebron can get the twenty three.
Speaker 3: Play twenty three seasons, then I think probably he might.
Speaker 2: He didn't say it, and so I don't want people say, well, Shanna Sharp said he must know sub Lebron.
Speaker 3: No, Lebron hadn't told me anything.
Speaker 2: Rich Paul hadn't told me anything, Maverick hadn't told me anything, Randy haven't told me anything.
Speaker 3: So this is just me. I think twenty three seasons. I don't see him going past.
Speaker 2: That, but hey, he might say, if you know what, I want to get one more cause Tom Tom win twenty three. I'm gonna go twenty four, and then if you go twenty four, Oh Joe, you boys will get a nice make of a silver and get a twenty five fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I'm gonna go to the next two just to be safe. And I think I think uh to see him to see I mean, twenty consecutive starts.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Twenty consecutive All Stars, It's crazy.
Speaker 1: What hell have you going? I'm going to then?
Speaker 2: Well we going then, Oh Joe, Matt McClung went the Sam Slam Dunk contest back.
Speaker 1: I got some I got so many questions. I'm glad you. I'm glad we got this Top of the night.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is what I want to know.
Speaker 2: If we saw Matt McClung, don't go with dunk over shot. We've seen Aaron Gordon dunk over taco fall. How the hell do we go from Aaron Gordon dunking over taco fall Matt McClung dunking over shot to Jaylem Brown, don't dunking over Kai Sonnat Senne and in a chair.
Speaker 4: I don't know, old chat am am, I off And I love I think Jayler Brown is a phenomenal player.
Speaker 3: I love his growth.
Speaker 2: You see a guy that you know, I mean still, I mean his handles a little loose for an NBA player of his caliber. But I think you watched his maturation. You watch the way his growth shows that he's put time in. But bro, what we doing? I don't know why I've been coming on with Chad. Let's be real, now, what was that?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm I'm assuming Listen, you know I'm not the best one to come to the game of basketball. Is Jaylen Brown gonna sider one of those that has hops? Does he have a very crazy hawks?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, got up? Yeah he got up for sure.
Speaker 2: But I believe in order to be a great dunker in today's game, you have creat creativity.
Speaker 4: Creativity, That's what it comes down to. It, That's what it comes down to at the end of the day. And I'm glad you brought out Mac McClung because, for one, obviously, Duncan is a small, very very small.
Speaker 3: Part of the game.
Speaker 1: Being able to play the game of basketball for sure.
Speaker 4: I for the life of me, I had to tweet it out earlier today for someone to explain to me in football terminology why someone with that kind of vertical in hops is not in the NBA, And for.
Speaker 1: The life of me, I can't figure out.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know if somebody said, it's like running the four to two, but you can't catch. But there's always there's always something that they can do and use you in based on you being able to be that fast.
Speaker 2: No, because even the guy that four two that all of a sudden you put him on kick, you put him on you put him on kick return, but then all of a sudden they can't hold onto the ball. It's like how many times you seen a guy You're like, man, that guy been five hundred pounds, man, that man squad six hundred pounds, right, and he couldn't play He couldn't play dead in the hard field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we know, I'm saying I don't know much about Young Bull, but I know Young Bull can play the game of basketball.
Speaker 2: No, you know he can. You know he can jump. There's more tour than that. That's just like in the NFL, there's more to being a running back than just running.
Speaker 3: You got to pick up the blitz you catch it.
Speaker 1: How tall is he?
Speaker 3: How five eleven?
Speaker 1: Oh he's he's small.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: I I even I understand the gripes about players being a little too short in the NBA and how difficult it is.
Speaker 2: For look at it before he missed towards labelman his head. He was getting thirty at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was.
Speaker 4: He was nice with as well, you were nice with it. Is that what affected him getting another chance of getting another opportunity?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He lost lost. So they say Matt McClung mackels six to two.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait, what hell a I was? I'm not calling him Alan Jet. Don't jump on my head.
Speaker 4: Don't jump on my head. I'm just based on the hype. Allen Iverson was sixty to one.
Speaker 3: But Allen Ion was cat quick Isaiah, Yeah, yeah, gett.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: But see that's the thing. That's why.
Speaker 2: That's when they say small guards don't win championships unless you're elite.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 2: When you look at small guards, they've only two that led the team the championship, Isaiah Steph All, the rest of them been big guards.
Speaker 4: Well, Steph, Steph by six four, ain't he just look short listen sixty three?
Speaker 3: But I think Stephan I we look at it like eye to eye.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, And that's dope.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: It's just I just couldn't figure out. When I think about the game of basketball. Obviously, I'm thinking about, hell, how can you know McClung come off picks? Just just I mean, the different ways to create spacing and do you think he knows how to uh to not get open on his own? I'm thinking, I'm thinking, how do you say it in basketball terms?
Speaker 1: Beat somebody off the dribble?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, that's what you gotta do. You gotta be able to beat somebody. I mean, it's basically in the NBA is a one on one game.
Speaker 4: Right unless you unless it's the pick, unless you're running plays and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm still still I gotta be able to say.
Speaker 2: Look, there are a few like go Bear, Go Bear ain't really taking nobody out there. But most of the guys, the four hundred guys in the NBA, probably three eighty five of them, can take you off the dribble.
Speaker 3: Now, everybody is not the same off the dribble.
Speaker 2: Everybody can take you off the dribble, right, and you look at like a Nate Robinson. Yeah, Nate Robinson had ups, but Nate Robinson can shoot the basketball.
Speaker 4: Oh so you don't think mcclan has a good enough shot.
Speaker 2: I mean he would want to. He was with the Lakers have a start, and he just popped around the G League. At least somebody would have done given him a chance by now, oh.
Speaker 1: Joe, Oh so he was with he was what he has done in the NBA.
Speaker 3: With the Lakers all Three's rookie year, they brought him back.
Speaker 2: I mean he was in the G League and then they ended up bringing him back to like the last couple of games.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like, I like. I like his story.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I didn't know anything about him until I saw the saw the dunk contest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I got.
Speaker 2: That douncle Jordan, Jason Richards and Nate Robinson and Zach Levine and now back mcclub. He's the fifth back to back dunk chap in NBA history.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like his story. Man, man, I hope I hope you get opportunity, man, hope.
Speaker 2: Look Ojoe, sometimes that's just this is his story, right everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody doesn't have a Hollywood ending o Joe, but he can.
Speaker 1: You just work on the things you need to work on.
Speaker 4: Obviously, work on your shot, because the better you can shoot, the better your chances increase of making the NBA.
Speaker 3: Even if he couldn't jump, if you could shoot, he's being in the NBA.
Speaker 2: He's still a better chance of being able to shoot and being in the NBA as opposed to dunkin and jumping and being in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Right right, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I tell the game is about face, so Joe, the game is about space.
Speaker 2: Now, can you shoot the back? Look at we just talked about it. Look at look out. Everybody on that court can shoot the three tonight. Everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even even Cat.
Speaker 2: On a three point competition a few years ago. Hell yeah, he can shoot it.
Speaker 4: Hell he was in the three point competition last night, a seven footer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you can shoot. I mean, like I said, with the exception of Got Bear, look at Joe L and B.
Speaker 4: Joelan b shooting three to seven one seven, two, yeah, Anthony David sixteen, Kevin Durant seven foot, Oh that is crazy. Even the game has gotten so much more skilled.
Speaker 2: Look, I look at it like this, like to tell you when people say, what's the difference between the tight ends when you played as opposed to the tight ends. Now, there are more guys that could do what Shannon Sharp could do that when Shannon Sharp was actually played in you gotta Kidle, you gotta Kelsey, you got a little Porter, you gotta Hokinson, you gotta a Jokers, you gotta you gotta Andrews, you got a Downson Knox, you got kenk You got so many guys.
Speaker 3: They were like maybe one or two guys that could do what I was doing.
Speaker 2: When I was playing, it was me and a little bit when late in my career Tony, then I left. You had Tony, you had a Gonzo, you had with brom You got eight nine guys that can go get you a thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I played, it was me and Coach. That was the only two weeks didn't go get a thousand Ben Coach. Yeah, I showed him. I showed him around on he came to the Battle State of his visit. I was I was a wide receiver at the time because my freshman year I played wide receiver, but I tight end that played tight end that year. His grades weren't that good, and coach knew he wasn't gonna be able to make it. So he had already told me, I'm gonna we're gonna move your tight end.
Speaker 4: Son.
Speaker 2: I said, okay, So when being coming he's a tight end, Like, hey, you know, I say, so what you're looking for?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: He's like, man, I want to start. Man, I think that'll be big for me to my freshman to start. I say, well, don't come to manon State because I'm moving a tight end. You can't beat me out.
Speaker 3: What you want me to say?
Speaker 1: And you told him that like that.
Speaker 3: That was the last time coach had me show somebody around two. They got their home. He said, God, damn home.
Speaker 2: We ain't gonna get nobody, I said, coach, Coach, I can't in good conscience tell the man to come here. He gonna start tight end. Oh Joe, So my sophomore year, I'm at tight end. I gonna get sixty grands for one thousand yards and ten touchdowns. You think he beats me out, You think a freshman gonna come in and get those numbers, because that's what it's gonna take I'm All American Conference Player of the Year, Conference Offensive Player of the Year and thirteen.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, come on man.
Speaker 3: And I did that with three three four quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: You know, listen, when good, it don't matter who throwing it.
Speaker 3: So I was like, no, man, I'm saying, bro, Hey, Bro, you want to start.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: He goes to Livingston. The best thing that happened for him.
Speaker 2: He goes have a great career there, goes into the NFL, and we.
Speaker 3: Know he had a I think Bed had five with the He.
Speaker 2: Was the first team off pro a couple of years, went to five probos here and I went to a number of pro bos together.
Speaker 3: I gave Ben my helmet. You know you how you exchange helmets.
Speaker 2: Your helmets be out, I said, but Ben, and you know how they give you the laundry bag to bring the helmets back.
Speaker 3: I told Ben.
Speaker 2: I said, Ben, don't put this the helmets in your bag, right, because if you put him in your bag, they never gonna make that flight.
Speaker 3: I said.
Speaker 2: People go unsep those equipment bags and take it out. They gonna take the helmets out. I said, I'm telling you what's gonna happen. Now I get back two days later. Homeboy, guess what I said. Somebody stole the hell but I gave you he hery. What was unique about the helmet? I had fractured my eye socket.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: It's the old helmet, right, and I had a dark visor on it. So somebody got that helmet is very unique. It's the only one. And it was the last year that we had the old the old helmets, oh, the.
Speaker 1: Dark, the bright orange.
Speaker 2: The the blue with the with the horse on the Then we watched the baby, right, I said, I said, ben were changing uniforms. I said, this helmet is gonna be very valuable. Take this hevet on the plane with.
Speaker 4: You that I even let him keep keep the chin strapped, don't so somebody?
Speaker 2: So somebody year, somebody, Yeah, somebody got you on the sharks of it with a dark visor.
Speaker 3: The ch trapping.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, man, that was So the question is how do we fix the dunk context?
Speaker 3: O Joe?
Speaker 2: Because I'm a I'm a I'm a basketball fan, but I will say this. I remember when I first started, the guys that were in the dunk contest.
Speaker 3: The majority of them was in the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had Dominique you had a Larry Nance, you had a Michael Jordan. Now, oh, the only guy that was in the game was a Jaylen Brown. I think last year not one player was in the game the last several years.
Speaker 4: I think in order to fix it, in order to fix the Dunk Contest, you would have to ask the players, the players that are known for their vertical the players that are known for jumping out the gym. You need to ask those active players, why is it that you don't want to compete. What is it that we can do that can get you to want to compete? Are you nervous? Are you scared of getting hurt? Is it because you lack creativity?
Speaker 1: You got to ask them.
Speaker 4: You got to ask those that were used to seeing that we know can jump out the gym. How can you help us make the dunk Contest better? What are you scared of? Are you scared of competing? Are you scared to mess it up in front of people? There's something to it where the best jumpers and the best players at Nunkin choose not to compete. It's the reason why and we need to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: How about this, What does the Dunk Contest do for a guy, does it enhance his brand? Because now it seems to be guys are very brand specific. If it doesn't enhance my brand, I'm not doing it. And the guys make so much money, oh.
Speaker 4: Cho, by the time the guy, by the time the guy's twenty six, I mean he comes out after his first year of college.
Speaker 2: By the time he's twenty six, he's made three hundred million. What is the Dunk Contest gonna do? For Jason Tatum is what twenty five, he's about the side of contract next year for over three hundred million dollars. He's already made one hundred and fifty. So what's the Dunk Contest gonna do?
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, maybe we can incentivize it a little bit more to get them young fellas.
Speaker 2: You tell me that you can give me I make I make fifty sixty million dollars year. Tell me the INCENTI that you can offer me to get me to do it.
Speaker 4: That's a good question, you know, hey, Listen, the funny thing about it, they make so much money to dunk contest, they just ain't gonna do it. They just do it because obviously money is money is normally the power tool and the best incentivization when it comes to doing anything.
Speaker 1: But if you're making that kind of.
Speaker 4: Money, what the hell I'm going out here dunking for and I'm on break, hold.
Speaker 1: On and I'm on break. I'm on break and I'm on break. I wish you.
Speaker 2: Then you have the commitment, now me you do. You got to practice the dunks. Then you have the media stuff. I mean, guys like you want to do as little as possible possible. But you get Lebron. You didn't see Lebron until Saturday. He show up for the media day. They're gonna do the shoot around and that's pretty much it.
Speaker 4: They literally take it off. They are literally taking it off. That's it's called the All Star Break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I don't think. I don't think they'll ever.
Speaker 4: And the fact that you said, as soon as you said money, they make this amount of money, ain't a way in hell Adam Silver gonna get them boys out there doing anything having to do with dunkin.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm surprised Jaylen Brown. Jaylen Brown got the first three hundred million dollar contract and he was in the dunk contest. I think that's something that he is what we wanted to do. I don't know if these guys are I mean, because the three point shot has taken over for the dunk. Like when Kobe and Jordan and all those guys, the dunk is still the thing, right, It's not the it's not the thing anymore. More people watch the three point competition than the dunk competition. I guarantee you more people watch Steph and Sabrina a new.
Speaker 1: School three point three point contest.
Speaker 3: And watch the dunk competition because you don't know how the guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's unfortunate. That's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, look, I wish I could give you a a more analytical or more Oh Joe, this is why.
Speaker 3: But we don't know the guys.
Speaker 2: I mean to see Jordan and to see a Dominique and see Kobe, to see the doctor Jay's, the Larry Nancys, who those guys were in the game. These guys not in the game. They just like doing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they ain't trying, they ain't trying to do nothing, And we.
Speaker 3: Don't and we don't know them. We don't know them.
Speaker 2: These guys, the guys that participated dunk contests back then, they were like household names, even though they might have not been in the All Star Game.
Speaker 3: They were household names names. Yeah, and they had catching name.
Speaker 2: Dryl Griffith was doctor Dunkenstein, Clyde to Glide.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, you Air Jordan. You had Dominique the human highlight doctor.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 4: You know what another thing that I'm sure they got, They got paid for that, right Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Dominique said that when he won the dunk contests first time.
Speaker 3: I think he got twelve thousand.
Speaker 4: Well, think about this, they weren't. They weren't making the kind of money back then that they are now. Maybe that's why everybody was doing it, just to get that extra, the extra dollar.
Speaker 2: I think the thing was guys wanted to be known. They were dunkers. That's what they were known for, and they wanted that title. Right is a dunker now? Naw, Guys shooting threes, goy, I guarantee you most guys have more three pointers made than dunks.
Speaker 1: Right that the game is changed? It is the game is changed.
Speaker 3: See what you started, Steph Curry.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, I don't know you saw this, but Team Shape put that beat down on Steven eight.
Speaker 1: I see y'all boys, won I say, you see what I do?
Speaker 3: I told him, I'll coach it now.
Speaker 2: He had the better squad, but I knew they were playing too my hands because they had three guys trying to win the MVP.
Speaker 1: Right, So they played selfish balls.
Speaker 2: What I do, And I knew if we could ever get them I said, if I'll tell him fifty, I said, we can ever get them down, everybody's gonna come on that team. Those three guys are gonna try to shoot the ball and try to win the MVP to get them back into it. So let's just get them down. Hey, I told, I said, Michael bro I watch you one month. Your game ain't from the outside. Get the ball. Get down here, I say. First of all, they're gonna get out your way because you're too fifty. Yeah, ain't nobody trying to take no charge. So just get down here. I said, Pookah, you the most athletic dude out here.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Hey, if we go Hey, we're gonna find little guys. We're gonna get some easy buckets here and there. I said, But y'all, two guys got to go. I tried to get everybody some playing time, you know, everybody like man put kay in ky howld I'm seventy minutes, I got ky Man, I got capped fourteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Man, I see I saw his tweet, he said, tweet, man put me in the game, coach.
Speaker 5: Oh Joe, I tell you can you who oh Joe? Yes, Sir, I treated just like a pro bowl. I'm gonna have fun, but come for a quarter. We're serious, Yah, Booker, game time, Jewel Jewel Lord.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: Because the way we had to like when Jennifer Huston was out there, we had to have Lily out there. Okay, once she went out there, brought Natasha Cloud I think that's the name, Natasha Cloud in.
Speaker 3: Okay, I put Jewel Lord. But even when they took when they took.
Speaker 4: The Cloud off to hey, I leave, I left jewel lout that said no, hell.
Speaker 3: No, stay out there.
Speaker 1: You staying right right right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And we had you know, we had a couple of guys that you know, Walker Hayes, got a couple of boards and he was good on the officeive glass, sir, good on the glasses. Hey, hey, shake this out. And Dylan Wayne So his interpreter. I think he's Chinese. He's a Chinese movie star. Interpretter, come to me, you know, task me on the shoulders, like, yes, like she poured it. He she brought him up. He came say, like he handled the ball. I said, he good what he got handled? He shook his head. You looked at me, shook his head. Yes, say okay, he's not shoot too good though, I said, oh, you can't shoot, okay, okay, we just let him handle it.
Speaker 4: Oh show, I put him in the game, give me the ball. I think he's gonna handle it.
Speaker 3: Let a three go. He starts dripping.
Speaker 4: I said, y'all, don't wait a.
Speaker 3: Minute, y'all have read the okie joke on me.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Hald be thinking he couldn't shoot, and he wanted me to get in the game so.
Speaker 2: He could shoot right right right right, bad y'all already. But he can handle the ball. Hey, he put it on the floor. He euro stepping.
Speaker 3: Hey, he played.
Speaker 2: He got what he got twenty one minutes. He got twenty one minutes. Now to fourteen he had fourteen eighteen points.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, eighteen.
Speaker 3: He got a fifteen shots.
Speaker 1: So Joe, you know how to play some ball?
Speaker 2: Man, Man, that that have read the oga do Kobe talking about he can't he can dribble, he good, he can handle the ball. He knocking shoot too good? I said, okay, can't shoot too good.
Speaker 3: Good. We put him on the point, let him distribute the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's coming in there good.
Speaker 1: He was in that cooking.
Speaker 2: Coming to that thing like lou will let it go. I said, come on, bro, y'all have read the fast one on me. But I told Michael, Michael say. I said, Michael, you're gonna have to bring I said, you and Pool, you're gonna have to bring us home. Said I could get the rebounds. I said, well, hell, if you getting rebounds, put it back up in the clock. Put it back up.
Speaker 4: When y'all y'all win, y'all, y'all, y'all got a little change for that.
Speaker 2: I got bragging rights. You see what I'm saying. See, that's all I wanted from Steven that I tried to tell him he do it all that talking. You know, you know my partner ain't taking it serious, and he's supposed to be over here and shoot a Ryan. I got my earls kicked up because I'm already know what's gonna happen right, Well, what you and Steven?
Speaker 3: They bet?
Speaker 2: I bet that look on his face, that look on his face, that what I bet? That's what I want?
Speaker 4: That what all I want it right there, y'all, y'all ain't made no side bet uh just to look on his face.
Speaker 3: Watch the show tomorrow. Why is the show them? Aw that gonna be.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch it. Listen, I'm gonna be. I'm gonna be up because I'm off work.
Speaker 4: I'm off I'm on break all I got now all I got to night.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Remember what I told you, Joe, I don't want your money. I want your.
Speaker 1: Pride right right right.
Speaker 2: You gotta live with that. I'm done coaching. I'm done coaching. Ain't coaching the mom I'm done, my brother.
Speaker 4: I loan you, I loan this, gonna this is gonna hold on all the way to next year, next all star.
Speaker 3: I'm done coaching. Oh you're done. I'm one and done.
Speaker 2: I won the National Championship, cut the debt down. I was the last minute replacement coach anyway, Oh for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I didn't find out a couple of weeks ago I was going coach man yeah him, I said, oh yeah, I got this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's stacked the deck. I mean he had guys. I mean he had c J.
Speaker 2: Stroud, he had Kristan Jazz, he had Metal World Peace.
Speaker 3: But I knew Metal wasn't in shape. So I don't know that.
Speaker 2: He only go go up that time medal probably about three hundred real, so I knew his needs were start hurting back, they start hurting it. I knew he couldn't get up there. Hey how many minutes Metal play? He played nineteen minutes, which was about nine more than I thought he could play. But uh, but you know, hey, they had the Olympic high jump champ, right, Jamarco Tamberry. Uh he tied, uh Barsham, the dude from Bahrain. They really good friends and so they tied for the Olympic gold medal.
Speaker 1: But uh nah, that's a lie.
Speaker 4: But you can't you can't win and done him. Man, you got you gotta good. Oh, y'all good, I'm good. They saw body, they saw the skills that running. I told y'all, will brun the picket roll put him in the pin down.
Speaker 1: The player right right right right.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I just just want to be stephen A. He gonna try to coach, he he That's how I used to do my brother. My brother beat me. I was like coaxing back out there to him to give him the ball first, because it was a part if you get the ball first, make it take You walked the ball first. So I coaxed him back and out there. Man, I let you have the ball first. As a matter of I'll let you have the ball the first two possessions. Even if you miss it, I get the ball back to you. I just want to get it back out there. No, I'm done, steven A, so don't ask. I'm done. I'm officially done.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have an excuse tomorrow though.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, this is your favorite time of the show. The next segment is.
Speaker 4: Called dunk on un Yeah, oh yeah you ready? Hold on, No, we got some graphics. Okay, okay, we got we don't have this from ready. We got another one coming.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, go ahead, old Yoe you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, come on, chat you all ready? Dunk on unk trivia. I know you're gonna get this one wrong. Only two NBA players have won All Star Game MVP four times.
Speaker 1: Really, only two NBA players, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what you're reading. No more, Bob at It and Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 1: Are you cheating?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Somebody brief somebody briefed you before this?
Speaker 4: What asshat man as your diver?
Speaker 1: Nah? Somebody somebody briefed you on it? How you I ain't even finished the question.
Speaker 3: How you know what you said for?
Speaker 4: I know? Yeah, see see hey, you know what what I'm being I'm being bamboozled.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, now, if you get this, I know something going on, something going on.
Speaker 1: If you get this one you ready?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Which of the following players has never won a dunk contests? Sean Kemp, Josh Smith or Isaiah Ryder?
Speaker 2: Oh, Sean Camp number one, man, j Smith W J R. Smith Want to Dunk Contest?
Speaker 4: And No.
Speaker 2: Five Isaiah Ryder won it also we he pulled the jersey up over his head. Sean Kimp number one.
Speaker 1: You be cheering man, You got you? They gave you some cliff notes or something.
Speaker 4: I don't Joe, I don't know. If I don't go nowhere, what do you think I'd be doing? Yeah? But yeah, I mean, but you don't even like I don't see you as a like a basketball head, like you just know answers.
Speaker 1: I am all right, all right, here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, come on, which active active which active NBA player has the most scoring titles?
Speaker 3: Kevin Durant Man?
Speaker 1: Hell no, man? Now is some bullets? Man?
Speaker 3: He got four? He got four? Who got more? Scot tittles to him?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: Russ got one? I think Hard might have two.
Speaker 2: Steph, I don't think any of the other guys got the scoring titles?
Speaker 3: Are Joel and b.
Speaker 4: Now, I see they giving you the questions that we have are a little too easy because you're not supposed to even know none of these.
Speaker 2: Why now, if you're gonna say who has the most s goring titles, then I would say Michael Jordan asked ten, and then the next will be built then, but next will be Will Chamblain with seven.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go. Next question somebody over there, teet and I don't know who it is.
Speaker 1: All right, Guess who I am? Okay, guess who I am.
Speaker 4: I played in the seventies and the eighties. I am a sixteen time All Star, four time MVP doctor J. See, that's too easy.
Speaker 3: He won for he won, He won three ABA MVPs. He won the.
Speaker 2: Eighty two MVP. Yeah, because I think Moses was eighty one and eighty three. Moses won the MVP three times, so I would say, doctor.
Speaker 1: J So you know the years and all, man, that's how did.
Speaker 2: You say seventies and eighties and you said four times MVP? I knew who it was. He played with the Squires. He started off with the Squires. I actually had a conversation with him. He ended up going to the nets Net Soldiers, right, he ended up going to the Sixers. I think in seventy six.
Speaker 4: I'm doing I'm doing the questions from now and I'm gonna create my own questions from now because something may right.
Speaker 1: All right, this is the last one.
Speaker 2: You do realize, oh Joe, that I remember, like the Sixers used to be my team and when they lost the title to the Portland Trailblazers in seventy seven with George McGinnis, doctor J worldbe free, Carwell Jones.
Speaker 3: They had who else was on that team?
Speaker 2: Carwell Jones, George mcgannis, Darryl Dawkins, doctor J. They had a nice little squad back then and they started out, they start opened up two and then the Portland Trailblazers ended up taking four in a row from him with Bill Walton. They had big Blue bo Lucas uh and Alone Hollis was the guard right and doctor uh doctor Jack Ramsley with the head coach.
Speaker 1: M hmm, all right, this is the last one. This is the last one. But you know you don't win. You don't wear four for four. Man. Okay, come on at six six.
Speaker 4: Who is the shortest player to ever leave the league in rebounds with fourteen point six per game?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, six yeah, six six, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna get this with buddy. You ain't gonna get this one, buddy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just gonna yeah, You're right, I probably won't get this. I'm gonna say, Charles Barkley.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gone, man, Hey show over, man, Hey, Man? What what the mans is at?
Speaker 4: Man? Oh?
Speaker 1: Joe, I know they the masses in that computer or something. I can see.
Speaker 4: I can see through your glasses. I see the reflection. Oh why you ain't see.
Speaker 1: You ain't say then it's rob me, because then it's robbin six eight man six six six. It's all the same.
Speaker 4: First of all, o Jo, do you know how bad ash you want to stump me?
Speaker 3: Many try to stump me, that's all she does.
Speaker 4: Somebody, somebody over there helped you with this, because if this was the SAT, you just ate that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: When it o Joe.
Speaker 2: When it comes to sports trivia, I was, you know, Ojo, like football, basketball, track and field, Olympics, stuff like that, it's gonna be hard to stump me, Ojo, unless you like really go way, way way back.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I just have a feeling that you know, you were briefed on the questions, so you knew, you knew the answers. I just it just it was a little too easy for you, a little too easy. I'm gonna come up with the questions myself, o Jo. You realize all on Jeopardy, right, I mean I was.
Speaker 1: On Jeopardy too. I play, I played, I play it on my phone.
Speaker 3: I got I don't tell me.
Speaker 2: I was actually and rested, so Alex Trebek was asking the question I won.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, I'm gonna let you slide, man. I'mnna let you slide at night?
Speaker 3: Oh me.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: We used to play trivia when he was in Broncos me John Steve ad Water. Do what are our coaches named Barney Shavers? We call him Duke if we try to ask ask trivia, try to stump you know, Hey, Oh Joe, I mean what you want me to do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think the people.
Speaker 2: I think the people at home down, I mean the people that's listening to this chat. I think they feel very, very comfortable that I'm getting these answers without any assistance.
Speaker 1: No, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think the people in the chat might might have a little.
Speaker 3: Who wonder? Who wonder who was the greatest, Who was the greatest?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Who is the better distant shooter? Was it Steph? Because I don't, I don't. I don't see it. To my thing, did Steph win or did Dame win? Is the greatest distant shooter?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Steph sixty nine to thirty one? Yeah, I mean, I think because Steph shoots a three balls so well, I figured everybody was gonna go with him anyway, just based off that.
Speaker 2: Okay, now it's time for Oh Joe, one of my other favorites. We got a graphics. We got the graphics for this. Yes, Okay, it's time for our daily dumb Dumb segment.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, Yeah.
Speaker 2: An airbnb host is being sued by guests because that the host sent pictures of the guests with another woman to the guest's wife after hearing used to pay nine hundred and sixty dollars fee and left a bad review.
Speaker 4: Oh cho, When you in the oo shoe, when you in the room, you got to do right right right, or.
Speaker 1: When you're doing wrong, you gotten to do right.
Speaker 3: O joe.
Speaker 4: If you heard the thing, O joe, if you if you got it first of all, you mad?
Speaker 2: Or you got a girl, You got a girl, right, I'm not gonna be speeding if I got somebody in the car with me. The last thing I needed to get stopped. Damn you ask him for trouble. Now you mean to tell me, man, I got to pay that nine hundred and sixty dollars.
Speaker 3: You about to be out of more than nine sixty.
Speaker 4: You might be out of ninety six thousand, or nine hundred and sixty thousand.
Speaker 3: If you got some bad.
Speaker 1: Bro and a wife, yes, and a wife.
Speaker 2: And you know what when you get divorced, right, they take half the money and all the hu ha that I had a good deal.
Speaker 1: Ojo, No it ain't. It ain't. It ain't nominated. Take half of your ship and who I go right along with it?
Speaker 3: All the who had the whole?
Speaker 1: Who hard going?
Speaker 3: They don't leave? I love it.
Speaker 2: You can she leave a quarter like on Mondays and windsdare Monday and Thursday. I still do what I need to do because you're getting to have my money. She gonna get half the pension, she gonna.
Speaker 4: Get half everything everything. That's why you got You gotta read the fine print. Even if you have an iron clad pre nup something, she leaving with something, Yo, why if.
Speaker 2: You do oh yo, why if you're doing dirt all the time, you're gonna take this. You're gonna take this situation to make us stand when you know they got cameras.
Speaker 1: Wait, they ain't supposed to have no cameras in there.
Speaker 2: That I mean most people got cameras in the house. You got cameras in your house?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, that's that's against the law.
Speaker 3: Now, that's an invasion of privacy of is that's why.
Speaker 4: He's that's against Okay, Okay, So you go win the lawsuit and lose a wife. Yeah, you're right, hey, depending on hey, wait wait a minute, stay stay with me now. Now, depending on how much she wins in that lawsuit, she gonna think twice about leaving.
Speaker 2: She might, yeah, but he hears the thing too, she probably would have stayed.
Speaker 3: But a friend. But you know how them friends gonna get in the air.
Speaker 4: Oh, listen them Frank can get in the air at all they want. And friends ain't got no funds because if he win the right, if he win a comfortable amount of money. Listen, you know a woman, a woman that's hurt, but she here like she heal up like Wolverine.
Speaker 3: Now, I hope you know what a.
Speaker 1: Woman that's hurt, what the money looks like. Depending on the amount of.
Speaker 4: Zeros you have when you're getting well, woman heal up like wolverine.
Speaker 1: You're right, I tell you, no, lie.
Speaker 2: I hope he got one more than the Airbnb because I'm about to have them all.
Speaker 3: What I'm done with you? What I'm done with you about Joe? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, oh man, that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean, you got you got you got to move right if you if you if you're gonna do something like that, you don't do it at an Airbnb.
Speaker 1: Obviously you're doing that.
Speaker 3: You run the risk. You go to a hotel, you run the risk of seeing somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so why you Oo.
Speaker 3: Let's Ojo, let's be correct. You shouldn't do it if you're married.
Speaker 2: Just put that disclaim right there, Oh Joe, if you're married, you shouldn't be because I know everybody we got the moral police, said, Ojo.
Speaker 3: This is what OO and Shannon is saying.
Speaker 2: If you're married, you should not be having sex outside of your partner, white or husband, whichever the case may be. Once you become once you stand before the judge, or you stand before the the minister, the priest, or whatever it is who you're standing in front of.
Speaker 4: Once you do that, all extra who, all extra talent, wacker is all the table. That's what that's the disclaimer. Now, that's what we're saying. Oh Joe and I we're in agreeance. That shouldn't happen, but it did.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Do you know you know people have people, You know people You could lose your life over some foolishness like this, O Joe.
Speaker 3: People don't be playing about it. People.
Speaker 4: This would be play and too much because everybody don't play you trying to be cute.
Speaker 3: Everybody don't play like you play. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well man, that that's that's that's life, especially when it comes to someone's someone's woman, someone's wife.
Speaker 1: They don't play.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: You know, I just noticed. Look how ashy I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, you was born in North Carolina. Huh.
Speaker 1: Now I was born in Liberty City, you know.
Speaker 4: I just I just washed my I washed my hand, but I ain't putting a lotion.
Speaker 1: Now. Hold on, I can't. I can't sit on here.
Speaker 3: You was making biscuits or something, playing in flower