Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast. Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Welcome to the Buck Brief. Fanny Willis, who was supposed to be the Georgia prosecutor who finally managed to get a conviction of Donald Trump in state court, She's not going to be on that case much longer. In fact, by the time you listen to this, she might have already been removed. I'm speaking to you Friday morning, after deep diving into all of this over the weekend. And here's the thing. If the people who were going after Trump were ethical, they wouldn't be going after Trump in the way they are in the first place, would they. Whether we're talking about Fannie Willis or Jack Smith or Alvin Bragg, go down the list. There's something in common here, isn't there. These individuals are all crazy partisans, and so everything that they're doing here is effectively a mission from the Democrat Party. In fact, there's plenty of reporting already that whether it's Fani or Jack or Alvin, they've all been to different parts of the White House. They've all been to visit the Biden or different individuals in the White House have talked to them. They've had conversations. Why is that going on? Interesting, isn't it? Now? I'm gonna tell you there's a very real chance here that not only is Fannie Willis removed from the case. I think she's likely to be disparked. I do not think they will criminally prosecute her.
Speaker 2: Should they, Yes, will they?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because I think that the system will say, oh, well, she is a prominent black female member officer of the court, and she suffered enough, and she's been humiliated in all this. But understand, she didn't just want to lock up Donald Trump. She wanted to lock up nineteen people I think eighteen plus Trump or nineteen plus Trump, a whole bunch of folks. Now she allowed some of them to already plead out of this, this ridiculous racketeering charge. The whole thing is an absolute abuse of the law. But this is somebody who was threatening to throw people in prison for nothing. She should suffer the full consequences under the law of her corrupt action. And this is one of the big problems that Republicans continuously face. This is one of the major challenges here. We don't play as nasty and as dirty as the other side, even when they deserve it, and we don't make them suffer the consequences of their actions in a way that sends a message for the the next time around. He said, Okay, I don't want to go too far. I don't want to cause problems here, so I'm just going to let it go. They've suffered enough now. The people who are bringing these politicized prosecutions against Donald Trump, they should all lose their law licenses, they should lose their jobs, and those who have broken laws in the process should go to prison.
Speaker 2: They should have.
Speaker 1: To suffer the consequences of this. Anybody who's been paying attention to the Fannie Willis saga, it's the testimony that she gave was fascinating but also very frightening in a sense. Because you watched this woman when she was up there recently, and then also Nathan Wade, her lover that was hired for six hundred thousand dollars to help with the case against Donald Trump. You watch and you think to yourself, this woman was making decisions about whether people should go to prison or not. This woman was bringing prosecution udents that were destroying careers and lives. That doesn't make me feel very good about what's going on in Fulton County, Georgia, Atlanta area.
Speaker 2: Right, that's not good.
Speaker 1: That's not encouraging for those of us who wonder, how is the judicial system and the prosecutorial system a prosecutorial component of it, how's it doing these days?
Speaker 2: The answer is not well.
Speaker 1: And what we have here is, yeah, the Fannie List thing, she's lying, she clearly hired her lover. She wasn't honest. They keep playing these games, well, what's a relationship, or she wasn't honest about when any of this was started. And now there's the text messages that have been released in court. There's clearly a cover up going on. I mean, it's a mess. It's a mess.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If it wasn't a mess, it would already be over. They would have already been able to put this to rest. And as I said, I'm making a prediction right now that the judge, because as I said, it's Friday morning, as I'm doing this podcast, I'm making a addiction that the judge will remove.
Speaker 2: Her from the case, has to remove her from the case.
Speaker 1: And then that takes us to a place where, well, what happens to this case overall? I know they're going to argue and they're going to try to continue this situation, but I don't think that that's going to.
Speaker 2: Work very well.
Speaker 1: And I want to get into why, and also some of the other legal cases happening right now.
Speaker 2: And I'll just give you this thought.
Speaker 1: It looks to me like the multi pronged legal ambush of Donald Trump is such a spectacular failure that it may almost on its own, propel him to be.
Speaker 2: The next president of the United States.
Speaker 1: And what could be a bigger failure than that, Not only will they fail to imprison him or even convict him, he will end up being president again. That is how it looks today. I don't know what the future holds, but it certainly seems like it is moving in that direction. But let's talk about gold for a moment, because things can change the economy really fast, and you want to prepare before you need to prepare, if you know what I mean, before you recognize, oh my gosh, I got to make a move. That's why the Oxford Gold Group is something you need to check out, because you want to have real gold and silver nowadays. I mean we barely carry cash, right, I think about this, how much of your money is numbers on the screen of a computer, Probably all of it these days, Right, maybe you keep a couple hundred bucks at home in cash. Having some gold on hand just makes sense. It diversifies your holdings. Gold increases in value historically over time. You look at a long time from look at the last forty years. Is gold worth more today or less than it was.
Speaker 2: Forty years ago? That's worth a lot more. So take a look at what they do for you. Over the Oxford Gold Group.
Speaker 1: Also with inflation and the money printing going on, you just want to have some gold on him. Talking about diversifying, I'm not saying go all in on gold. You know, you want to do something that's smart for you, smart for your portfolio. And that's why the Oxford Gold Group has experts you can talk to say, Look, this is what.
Speaker 2: I'm looking to spend.
Speaker 1: They want long term customers, they want people that are buying gold for them this year, next year, over the next five years, with the next ten years. So they're going to help you get something that's comfortable makes sense for you because that kind of diversification in precious metals just makes sense. Oxford Goldgroup dot com slash free. Go to Oxford Gooldgroup dot com slash free. Requested infoKit today make a purchase of precious metals. You may qualify for up to ten thousand dollars in free precious metals. Oxford Goldgroup dot com slash free. That's Oxford Goldgroup dot com slash free. Now I was talking to you about where all these other illegal cases are going, the Florida case. Trump has requested that the Florida case begin, I think in August, meaning the mar Lago documents case. And this is very interesting to me because what this means is Trump is trying to box out the j six case because you can't run two trials at the same time, because he has to be in person for the criminal trial every single day. There's no way around that. And so he's thinking Judge Cannon, unlike Judge Chuckkin, is not some you know, crazy anti Trump partisan, Judge Cannon, will at least be fair in terms of process to him. And beyond that, I think he thinks that Judge Cannon will allow him the full scope of all of his different challenges there's classified documents at issue. So if she gives him just normal judicial process, he'll easily be able to run out the clock. Whereas with Judge Chuckkin in the j six case in DC, she'll say no, no, no, deny, deny denied. Let's go, let's go, let's go get it before a jury, get that conviction. She's basically a prosecutor in judicial robes. That's how Judge Chuckkin in DC on the January sixth case is operating, has been operating up at this point. Same thing with the DC Court of Appeals. So what you have now is Trump recognizing Okay, why don't and this is the Trump legal team, They've already requested this, why don't we try to get the document's case to start? Will say, okay, if it starts in August, Oh but wait, what about DOJ guidelines that say he can't have the case then hmmm, Well that's not really Trump's fault, is it. And if he's going to have a fair defense, he needs the time to prepare. And if the time to prepare means the trial has to start in August, well then really the trial should start after the election. For mar A Lango, but we'll see, we'll see how this all, how this all goes, I mean, will the DOJ bring these charges, will they allow this to continue as it is? My sense right now is that they're going to shut down the Well, the Atlantic case, which I moved from, is going to be on hiatus for a little bit, because when your lead prosecutor has such a spectacular, catastrophic fall from grace in public where she shows herself to be just incompetent, dishonest, corrupt, very hard to put that forward and have the public view this as any kind of a judicial proceeding worthy of the name. So I think that Atlanta has probably fallen apart. Then we get to the J six trial. You know, I'll give you my J sixth sense here in just a second. Look, this comes at a really important time. Patriot Defender. I've partnered with Patriot Defender. I am a Patriot Defender member. Here's what they do. They provide you with a no cost legal defense, so that if you find yourself attacked.
Speaker 2: For your constitutional rights.
Speaker 1: So whether we're talking about defending yourself second and with the Second Amendment, your free speech rights at a town hall meeting or at a school board meeting. If you suffer consequences from people attacking you for constitutionally protected rights, Patriot Defender can provide you with a no cost legal defense. So if your business, your income, or your reputation are harmed due to the weaponization of government for ideological reasons. Basically, if the wokeness comes for you, you have a no cost defense option from Patriot Defender. If you're a member, membership costs very little, very easy to get to get set up. I am one and I'm a partner in Patriot Defender because I really believe in what they're doing. I think people need to have this, especially if you want to be more active in your community. You want to be speaking out, you want to be doing things to help save this country, you want to have Patriot Defender. The website is patriot deefender dot com.
Speaker 2: Very easy.
Speaker 1: Patriotdefender dot com the only membership that goes beyond just concealed carried weapon defense. It'll cover what others won't to protect you, your family and your livelihood. It treats your constitutional rights as sacred, which they are. Patriot defender dot com again, go to patriotdefender dot com. Now where do I think where do I think this is all heading with.
Speaker 2: The j six trial.
Speaker 1: I think the Supreme Court, which we know now is going to be holding arguments oral arguments in April on this. It's fascinating is that they're doing what jack Smith. Jacksmith says, hey, expedite this, let's go. They say, okay, jack Smith, will expedite it, and then the left complains about it, because unless the Supreme Court is basically part of the Democrat apparatus that is hell bent on locking Trump up, it's unacceptable to them. It is unacceptable to them, right, And so that then means they'll complain at every step of the way, even though they're the ones who have been abusing process for political reasons. They're the ones who are saying it has to go faster, faster, faster, because the public has a speedy right to which the defendant first and foremost has the right to a fair defense and a speedy trial as the defendant wants one. But it doesn't mean, you know, the public doesn't have a right to give you a speedy trial that last two days if it's going to take a lot more than that to go through the process. Right, So it has to be fair process. You have to have your due process rights respected in the judicial proceedings. And that means it can't all be done. Oh you know, your lawyers have one day to get back on you know, one hundred thousand different documents.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously there are ways it could be abused.
Speaker 1: Right, they are abusing a process against Trump and then complaining when anyone steps in and says enough is enough. So's that's where things stand right now. I think they're going to have the oral arguments in obviously in April. They've already said that. I think the decision comes down from a Supreme Court. It will hold that Donald Trump does not have total immunity, and the Supreme Court will then have structured what immunity for a president means, and I think it'll be something along the lines of within the scope of established presidential authority and duties. So you can't say, oh, I just killed my secretary, you know, with a paperweight in the oval office as the president. I'm the president, so that's legal. You can't have that. But you can say, if the president orders an airstrike on foreign territory because he thinks that there's a national security threat to the United states. You can't lock him up for that, right, stuff like that, or you can't lock him up for saying I think the election had problems. My lawyers are going to be bringing challenges in court. You can't lock them up for that because that's within the scope of presidential authority. But he doesn't have total authority, and so I think, or rather total immunity, and so I think that it will go back down and they'll say, all right, now you know what presidential immunity exists and does not exist. He does not have total immunity. So the trial will be able to proceed. And I think that they're going to then try to get the J six trial going in probably August. Now, maybe it's boxed out by the Florida trial already, in which case, too bad for them. Maybe they just can't get it in time. Maybe the DOJ realizes that setting that trial in that kind of a timeframe would be a problem because that's what the DOJ guidelines say. But we'll have to see, we'll have to see how that all shakes out. But I'm feeling better about Trump's prospects to beat Joe Biden than I have all year right now, be honest with you. I think Trump is going to win this election, and what I've talked to you about today is a big part of why I.
Speaker 2: Think he's going to win this election.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of people are talking about Belize these days. Belize a great country. Just talked to friends about it yesterday. Fun place to visit, easy Caribbean destination, easy flights from Chicago, Minneapolis, Houston, LA, Miami, Atlanta. And there's white sandy beaches to greet you, rainforest to explore. It's a country that's safe to visit and a great place to relax. Float through caves, down a jungle river, climb an ancient mine, ruin, swim with nurse, sharks and rays, snorkel, scuba dive, amazing stuff. Some of the best diving, actually, I think you'll get anywhere in the world is in Belize. Belize is fun for so many reasons. Go to belizeesfun dot com to get the guide again. That's Belize is Fun dot com. Belize is Fun dot com. Thanks for hanging to your team. We're gonna put out more videos, so if you're not already a subscriber on the YouTube, please go to Buckbrief on a YouTube, check out a buck brief, and I will talk to you more on Monday.
Speaker 2: Shields High