Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is he risked it all for one more night with her. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now, huh, right now, it's time for the nephew and today's Frank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: I got f p C caught y'all got huh?
Speaker 3: F p C.
Speaker 4: F PC stands for Funeral Picture Company. We come around and we take your picture, you know, so we can have it for the program. You know, even though you haven't passed away yet. We want to get your picture now. That way you get the picture you won't on your program. You see what I'm saying. All right, let's go, ket Dog.
Speaker 3: If you would Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Darwin Darwin. This is he Hey Darwin. How you doing? This? Is Frank with FPC. We're trying to come down and see about making an appointment with you within the next week as that's possible funding for what we're supposed to come by. I'm with f PC. We wanted to we have what what what is that? What is f PC? Uh? Sir? Your name was left with us, and you're you're you're on on our file to actually come out and make an appointment with you so we can so we can get your picture taken.
Speaker 5: You must have a wrong number. I'm not I'm not signed up to take no picture anything, sir.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you are you're darling correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I am done.
Speaker 5: You called Darwin and that's what you call it. But anything about the picture?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: What's up with a picture?
Speaker 3: We've got you on our schedule here, f PC. We have you on our schedule two to actually for us to come out to your home and take your picture.
Speaker 5: Okay, f PC? Which company is that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: What's your What type of picture would I be taking? I'm not taking no picture? But what what is f PC?
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't know anything about a photo being taken of you, okay, sir, FPC is we are? This is a funeral Picture company, Funeral Picture company, and what we do is we come out and take your picture and we actually keep it on file. That way, when you do pass away, we have your picture for your program and we have a nice picture for you.
Speaker 5: Oh look, I'm not dead right now. You're not taking no picture of me? Who is this again?
Speaker 3: My name is Frank. Frank.
Speaker 5: Let's tall, Frank. You mean to tell me y'all have taken pictures of people before they die, just so you could have the picture on found so we.
Speaker 3: Keep it on file and then you have a good picture on your program. And that's what that's what, that's what we do.
Speaker 5: Some I ain't signed up for nothing like that. Who the hell signed me up for some like that?
Speaker 3: Quite sure, but we're trying to schedule w we can come out beginning of next week so we can get your picture taken.
Speaker 5: Next week week after you get the picture when I'm dead, you're not taking no picture of me before I die? That that don't sound right, sir.
Speaker 3: Don't you want to have a good picture on your program?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 5: You're not taking no picture of me for no funeral arrangements that I'm not dead yet. I don't understand that. What the hell is this about? Everybody? Who signed me up for it? Then tell me that much?
Speaker 3: Uh, sir? I don't have the actual person listed here on who signs you up, but I do have the number and you are Darwin, mister Darwin, So I didn't sign up for that.
Speaker 5: I'm not taking no picture. You guys running around taking pictures of people before they die just to have a good picture on fair. That sounds like some man. I ain't never heard of noose like that?
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 3: Okay, sir are you? I mean we have your address here? Are you? Are you available? No?
Speaker 5: I'm not available. I'm not available at all to take no picture for a funeral that I'm not even dead yet.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't get that. That that sounds like a bunch of me and I. Who the hell gave you my number?
Speaker 3: That's what I want to know, sir. I'm not quite sure. But one thing we have to do is we have to follow through with our jobs. So what we're gonna have to do is we have to come out there and take a picture. So I don't want to, you know, create a problem, but I have to get a picture of you by next week.
Speaker 5: Oh it's gonna be a problem because you're not getting no picture of me for no funeral arrangement.
Speaker 3: Mister Darwin. I have to come by your house at least by Friday, at around twelve noon. I'll come by and get a picture.
Speaker 5: You ain't coming by my got house no Friday? Using lie got me come over here to try to get my pitching. I got plenty of got pitched in my house to put on the my funeral program. I'm not taking no pitcher that I'm claiming to be dead. I'm not dead. That's the more bad looking got dead. I don't know you.
Speaker 2: Work for Frank, but you I worked.
Speaker 3: I worked for f PC, Sir, I worked for FPC FCC.
Speaker 5: Myke, you ain't not taking no picture of me.
Speaker 2: Don't come over here, Friday. Come about no guy pissing?
Speaker 3: Okay, they got pissed them and you.
Speaker 5: And I hope they got your guy pitt. You're on file, but that's a stupid got the company you work for. I ain't never heard.
Speaker 2: Of nobody taking no picture before they die.
Speaker 5: I got millions and pictures in here.
Speaker 3: For that program.
Speaker 2: And when I'm gone with the God care about what a picture look like? Oh I'm adding my guy funeral. This is making you tell whoever you work for they need to go find another occupation. That don't make no guy.
Speaker 5: Yes, you're not coming over here, Friday, buddy. You come over here if you want to.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, missus Darwin, Yes, are you familiar with with Glinda?
Speaker 5: That's my wife. What you about to say? Now?
Speaker 3: All I want to do is say this, man, I just want to say, Glinda, the one that got me the prank phone call you. This is nephew Tommy baby from the Steve Harvey Marty Show. Huh.
Speaker 5: I'll bet I don't want you had in lost yet. I ain't never heard ay know sitness like there's some FTC funeral. Poor man. I said my New year resolution. I was gonna cut back on drinking, but you got me over here about the tip a bottle right now?
Speaker 3: You crazy?
Speaker 5: Oh you crazy man, And come over here today before and get a picture of Clinton. Y'all got me, baby, You got.
Speaker 2: Me day man.
Speaker 5: I ain't never heard of no company like that.
Speaker 3: Hey, you won't put me up to it? Back you go, I'll tell you what you tune in tomorrow morning. Man, you gonna catch yourself on national radio.
Speaker 5: Dad, I'm gonna tell everybody. Boy, they had me hot over here. I'm like, don't tell Blendon, but i'ma have me a drink anyway. I was looking for an excuse to drink. Right there a funeral fitty tacking. They'll put on five boy, Yetta Yatta lost half of mine in your.
Speaker 3: Head with that in that buddy, Hey man, I gotta ask you something, man, darn and tell me this here man, what's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land, Steve Harvey, Buddy, come.
Speaker 4: On, come on, come on, come on, come on much all day love home baby. Alright, I got a new one added to my calendar. This is Winston Salem State University home Coming. Winston Salem State University home Coming. That is November the ninth, baby. This is a concert you don't want to miss. That is Monica in the building. Anthony Hamilton is in the building. Next level, band of Charlotte is in the building. And you got the Hamiltons. I'm assuming they belong to uh Anthony Hamilton. This is the hamiltones Okay hosted by yours truly nephew, Tommy. Tickets are own sale right now. You don't want to miss it. We will be at the homecoming and as you already know in Chicago, Illinois, it is the sweetest day comedy jam that Bill Bellamy, that's me, nephew. Tell me Mark Curry, Tommy Davidson, lou Neel, Hodie Roberts, Sweetest Day Comedy Jam Win Trust Arena, October the nineteenth. Tickets on sale right now, And of course Lafayette is laying in the cut lapaytte Louisiana. Me and Cheryl Underwood then teamed up, y'all. November thirty, that's right Thanksgiving Comedy Festival, Me and Cheryl Nephew time in Cheryl Underwood putting.
Speaker 3: That's Mitchell Dominique.
Speaker 4: We at the New Jersey Pack that's November thirtieth, that's right after Thanksgiving. And my wife is allowing me to leave home. Normally she does not allow that, but she is allowing me to leave home. And I want to be to say right now, I'm grateful and humble that you are letting me do that.
Speaker 3: All right, one mic, one mic.
Speaker 4: That's the comedy club that right there would be Mike EPs Comedy Club that's in Detroit, Michigan. The Nephew gonna be there November the first through the third. Your baby, one mic, Come watch me baby, So everybody in Detroit, if you haven't seen The Lady's Nephew, where I tell my story the whole house part of Comedy Jam, Come Out, Come Out, Come Out. Tickets are own sale right now. You ain't heard this story, but e here Lord today who would have been through so.
Speaker 1: But she lived to tell about it?
Speaker 3: Crazy? Yes, put on it?
Speaker 1: Uh huh all right? Coming up next Thanking Nephew Strawberry Letter for today, the subject he risk it all for one more night with her. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show