Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Scrubber Duba Daba dubba dua do.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: We have to turn my ears down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have earphones today. I'm raw dogging it and so I cannot hear myself or I am.
Speaker 2: Maybe the pitch, maybe the pitch was ssfferent.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard that song? Sonnay, thank you father give.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you brought that up, because often when you start the scrubby dub dub thing, to me, it sounds like California Love scrub and then you then you go off.
Speaker 1: I confirm, I have never thought of California lovell I've done it, so I think that's.
Speaker 3: I thought I was losing my mind because then you go into a different place after Grabba.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tickets, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to ther I'll come back.
Speaker 1: It is, in fact, not Monday. It's not Monday for us, it's Monday for you.
Speaker 2: It's Monday for you, or it could be Tuesday, was there, Thursday.
Speaker 1: Friday, which whenever you're listening. But we're doing this early because you are going to see family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to Louisiana, which is exciting homeland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many hours I'm a plane.
Speaker 2: It's not many hours on the plane, actually, it's I there's no direct flight, so that's tricky. But I am flying out a burbank, which if you live in the LA area, you know how how much better that is for the mental.
Speaker 1: Burbank is like the smaller airport in town.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyways, so yeah, I'm flying into Louisiana on Sunday, and I'm going to get to see my nephews play football, see my little niece who's one, and my sister, my brother in law, and then my parents are driving from Flora. I'm gonna get to see half of the fam.
Speaker 1: Very exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How many days are you going?
Speaker 2: I'm going Sunday to Thursday or full days. Yeah. Hailey's I can't believe you're leaving me. I keep thinking about it and I get stressed.
Speaker 1: I know, that's nice.
Speaker 2: Speaking of I. Okay, So Hailey's love language is food, but I'm not. I've never been like much of a cook, you know, It's not like a passion of mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I'm not agree on you I understand either way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I've ever cooked for you, but if I did, you'd probably be underwhelmed. But last night she was getting her hair done all day and had worked all morning. So I was like, I'm going to order stuff because she wanted to cook, and she went to pasta. So I order stuff from Italy, which is like, wow, fresh fish, and so I was like, I'm going to make lobster pasta, which was really an undertaking because as for someone who could barely regular lobster, well, I didn't cook it. So what I did, I got cooked lobster meat.
Speaker 1: Smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really saved myself. What I did isn't that impressive, but it turned out great. So I made us dinner and it was like you guys, Normally, when I eat the food I make, I'm like, whatever, it's food, I made it, I should try better next time. It was like restaurant level.
Speaker 1: So did it make you want to cook more?
Speaker 2: Kind of oh wow? Yeah. The only thing I'm kind of when I get scared or intimidated by is cooking meat.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 2: And also, Haley is sensitive to garlic and onion, so like that's a lot of the flavoring and a most recipe. So it's trying to find stuff that can substitute for flavor, so it's not just super bland. But yeah, after last night, I was like, dang, I mean I just followed a recipe. I didn't do anything. It wasn't like, oh.
Speaker 1: Just like a little pinch of this, a little pop of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't cook from the heart. I followed a recipe, but sometimes it don't turn out well and it really it's slash Wow, probably thank you. It was a big moment and she was just like I felt so loved. You know. Well, yeah, because it's not an official I guess it's an active service. Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm going to try to do more.
Speaker 2: I made breakfast for us every day. Wow, eggs and stuff hash browns that is elaborate hash browns, like yeah, like the like the McDonald's time to like patties, film in the air fire.
Speaker 1: All right, that's nice, it's really nice. It's it's a it's a good day when I can like shake my protein powder into my almond milk.
Speaker 2: Get out of the thing. Here's the thing, Tanya. I'm not waking up at five am, right, right, I'm cruising in or around nine, ready to start the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some pancakes and hash Browns on a Tuesday. I honestly, it's just like it's so funny because I cannot picture it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually had a nightmare because I kept snoozing my alarm today. I think because at the weather being cloudy. Yeah, my body is really cocooning, Like I'm like, I don't want to wake up my alarm mom off at eight and I was like no, I felt like it was five am, so I was snoozing. But while I was snoozing, I was having a dream that I was running late and we interviewed Joey and Jenna, and I dreamed I was at the beach and I walked into the interview with like sandal in my hair, and I was like they won't notice.
Speaker 1: Okay. Interesting, So we could analyze that dream, okay, because there's always meaning. It's you're subconscious when you're dreaming. So what were you feeling in your dream? Underprepared?
Speaker 2: Oh, feeling like I needed to get up and I kept hitting snooze like I was. I was hitting the alarm in my dream too, Like I had an alarm set and then I was with Weirdly, I was with Marla's mom on the beach and she kept being like, you need to go, and I was like, oh, it's only ten, I don't have to be there till two. And then she goes this one fifteen, so I was like what. Then I showed up and I was all late. I think me being late isn't that crazy for.
Speaker 1: My reality, But maybe it's your subconscious telling you don't like this feeling anymore. Time to wake up, time to wake up, like figuratively.
Speaker 2: Trying to be more like I wouldn't say I'm on time, but I've been trying to be more committal. Like I committed to doing things last week, and normally I would be like, oh, I woke up, I'm not feeling great and I'm tired, whatever, I don't want to do it. And I went to both things that I committed to, and I was so happy that I went, and I was like, I need to be I need to be a committed person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I have a really hard.
Speaker 2: Time committing to things because I fear that I'm gonna wake up or the time's gonna come and I'm not gonna want to do it.
Speaker 3: I know exactly how you feel. Like, I would rather have a day with no plans than yeah, you know, a lot of plans.
Speaker 2: So when Tanya goes, oh, what are you doing two weeks from now on this day, I'm like, that gives me absolute anxiety because well, I mean, what we're doing on Friday is very important, so I'm very excited about that. I wantn't miss that. But if you're saying, like Cass, like, oh, let's go to dinner, you know, you know what I'm saying, yeah, yeah, yeah, And then which you have told me multiple times, You're like, oh, I cannot believe I committed to this thing. I'm so tired, but you still go And I'm so impressed by that, which I know is crazy because that's a sign of being impeccable with your word and showing up for people and uh, just like being a good person.
Speaker 1: I think that, I know, but it's oftentimes to my detriment, do you know what I mean? Like, I think I over commit and then I get overly tired, and then I'm like everything else suffers because I'm overly tired, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But I think that's why I tend to be non committal because I don't want to commit and then regret going or or bail.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, no, you can't bail, but I cannot with flaky people.
Speaker 2: I know it's aqua. It's a character flaw.
Speaker 1: It's a character flaw. So you're not gonna come you don't want to do it, just tell me.
Speaker 2: I know, so then I can just be like, oh, I don't think so, you know. I'll try to be more like that, as opposed to being like, oh, I'm for sure going to be there because nine times out of ten, to day comes and I'm like I need I need to I'm a hybridnder. No one needs to unwind or hibernate more than you. She was like, I don't know how you do this. She's like, You've been at home without leaving for days straight.
Speaker 1: It's like it's so crazy because I can't even fact, I can't even imagine it. Like there will be days where I'm like I'll have like let's say I got back from the I remember I got back from the Hide Music Festival on a Sunday, and I was like, I am exhausted. I slept five hours this whole weekend. I have nothing to do on Sunday. I just want to go home, take a shower, get in bed, and just rotten bed all day. I had a nail on my tire, so I had to like go to Pep Boys and get that fixed because I needed to go to work on Monday. So it's like I had to get it fixed. So I was like in and out of sleep, having Robbie like wake me up to take you know, drop off the car, and like I just can't even like I can't even put myself in that situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think in that situation, I would have said, Okay, I'm going to uber to work to and I'll take care of this tomorrow. I'm going to sleep today. Yeah, Heley goes, I don't know how we could have children because kids need you all the time, and you'll isolate so much. How would you handle that? But you would just shift, I know. That's why I told her. I was like, I'm like, you.
Speaker 1: Do it now because you can exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's why I have chosen not to go down that path, right, because I'm not ready to give that up.
Speaker 1: Right, So you will eventually, maybe maybe you won't or maybe you won't, but the time will come, but I'll be ready.
Speaker 2: And I always tell Ali she'll be ready because she goes about at like eight pm and wakes up early. And I'm like, once you get that baby on a good schedule, you'll be smooth saling, no change.
Speaker 1: I'm already like I am getting like not baby fever, but I'm getting excited about that next chapter. For sure.
Speaker 2: I have to figure out if and when Haley and I get married, how to go around my all my friends being pregnant or having newborns or even infants.
Speaker 1: What do you mean how to go around it?
Speaker 2: How to pick a date? Like how do you like? Yeah, Like, how do I pick.
Speaker 1: It a date that works for you? And we all work around it?
Speaker 2: Y'all aren't going to be able to work around if you're all like ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Months pregnant is one thing like.
Speaker 2: A newborn, You're gonna be like.
Speaker 1: I bring the newborn to your wedding. Yeah, not to your wedding, but I'll bring it with me wherever we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah her, Yeah, it'll just be Yeah, it'll just be what it is. Yeah. Anyways, but that's the season of life I'm entering where it's like everyone's getting married, everyone's having babies. I did a a real to that sound of Rachel saying it on Friends. Everyone's either getting married or getting pregnant or getting promoted, and I'm getting coffee.
Speaker 1: It's funny that you're feeling like that, because we're even feeling that a little bit, because Robbie was saying, you know, like I feel like a lot of some of Tanya's friends might not even be able to come because they're going to get pregnant and like not want to travel. And I'm like, yeah, I just it is what it is. You know, you just gotta go. You just gotta do you.
Speaker 2: I hope that whoever can come, like, go.
Speaker 1: Let God, good stuff, Let go let God.
Speaker 2: But anyways, there is a significant thing happening. It's Surursday for us. So tomorrow on Friday, Yes, a significant thing for you. Yeah, what is it? We're gonna say yes to the dress. This is a big deal.
Speaker 1: It is a big deal.
Speaker 2: This feels like we're locked in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are. We are locked and loaded. We've got tomorrow's address and we're gonna do so. Our appointments at three thirty and they're usually like an hour and so we're gonna do dinner at our house after with everybody that's there, plus the mends. So really just kind of excited to just do that and have everybody. Robbie's gonna cook a big fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really important to you to have your mom involved in the wedding dress process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we.
Speaker 2: Had gone with Paulina to go and we were like, this is the dress, right, You're like, I don't feel ready to say yes to a dress without my mom being here. Why was that significant?
Speaker 1: I think, you know, it's funny when you get married, like everyone's like it's all about you and it's about what you want, you know, but it's also like the people around you too, you know, the people that I don't know what it's like because I have not had a child, but like to envision that happening for your child and being involved in that in some way. And I think that there are certain things that I want to just handle and I don't want anybody involved in because it's just like easier and streamlined in my life right now. But then there are certain things that I want them, you know, want her a part of, and that this feels like something that I really want her to be a part of So I'm excited we're gonna have champagne what and I hope I'm for sure gonna cry. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna try not to cry.
Speaker 2: Do you want to give any spoilers of the dress?
Speaker 1: No, it's white spoiler it's what Actually, you know, it's so crazy. I was getting my hair done yesterday and the girl that was getting finishing her hair when I, you know, like the person before me is also getting married next weekend and she's wearing a dress from the same designer, and she was like, I almost picked your dress. It was my second choice. And I was like, well, why didn't you like it? Like that's what my mind went. I was like, why didn't you pick it?
Speaker 2: Did she get did you see her dress?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I tried on she tied it, yeah yeah, yeah somebody.
Speaker 2: She showed me her picture.
Speaker 1: She had like the grid photos with like three dresses, and she's like, these were my first, second, and third choice.
Speaker 2: I think it's good. Everyone has like a different like this is the one. Yeah you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you have you thought about traditional things that y'all will or won't do, Like do you think you'll do a.
Speaker 1: First look or sure, oh you will do it first. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so the.
Speaker 2: First time he sees you will be like, it'll be Yell's private moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just saw that Carissa brought your body. She just had her wedding and they read their vowels to each other the morning as I saw that, which I thought was really sweet, because I fear that if I would forget what I like, I don't know that I would be I would be like so nervous and overstimulated that I think I'd wonder what did what did I just hear? And what did I just say?
Speaker 1: So you'll remember what you say because you wrote it, so you have it. But when we got engaged, I'm not even joking you, it was like I blacked out, like completely blacked out. I don't remember a war. All I remember him saying is like you need you haven't answered, because I was just like it was like blackout. And I'm so grateful that he he put his phone up and he recorded it. And I'm so grateful that he recorded it because then I could go back and like, hear what he was actually saying, because I truly did not remember in the moment. So I'm like, I have the same fear that he's gonna say it and it's gonna be just like blackout.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll have it documented, He'll have them written down. Yes, yes, you can read you know, read them on the plane to.
Speaker 1: The honey may just continue to read them. But yeah, the blackout thing is so real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did. Uh the we read the vows for each other during the first look with just the two of us because Alison like hates public speaking, so she was afraid of that. And then when we did actual ceremony and the like do you take you know, sickness and in health, Allison stumbled stumbled over the for rituer for poorer part, which and then I made a joke like that's an important one. Everyone laughed, But I thought that was important for her to not feel nervous like everyone watching during that in a moment.
Speaker 1: But like, you know, I'm not concerned about the crying because like I can't even talk about this stuff without crying, and so like if we're reading our vows in the morning, I'm going to be crying. If we do it during the first look, I'm going to start crying. Like I'm just going to be a total mess, And like I need to not be are.
Speaker 2: You worried about your makeup or what?
Speaker 1: I'm just about looking puffy and like runny and like, yeah, like when you cried, you have mess Garet like that, you'll have that waterproof.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have very strong waterproof makeup. When I imagine.
Speaker 1: I'm very concerned that I'm not going to be able to keep my self composed all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might get to where you're just kind of like, Okay, I've cried a lot. I'm just ready to enjoy the moment, you know, yeah, hopefully. I do feel like the everyone's staring at you and having to walk down the aisle and then stand where everyone's still staring at you, that to me already feels overwhelming. So then the thought of speak, like having to read something and stay on the right line.
Speaker 1: I feel overwhelmed at our engagement, just having like our family and like closest fright, Like, I mean, how many people were there fifteen right when we got engaged. That was overwhelming because I was like, I want to hug everybody. I don't know who to hug first. I don't know how it's like to talk to first. I can't even imagine what it's like like on your wedding day, like it's probably so wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah did you cry?
Speaker 3: I did. I teared up during the ceremony and I teared up during everyone's speeches, and uh when week after the ceremonies down we came out like during the cocktail hour. That was like I'm not used to getting that much attention, you know, like that was that was that was, it was, I don't want to say it awkward. It was great, but like it's like, oh, there's my grandpa, there's my coworker, you know, like this is Yeah, everybody in your life that you know is there, and you want to like hug everybody and talk to everyone, but you kind of have to be like Mickey Masse Disneyland.
Speaker 1: Just like I got advice somebody said, like just take like at least like a ten minutes to just step away, like being Robbie, to step away and like look at everybody like interacting with each other, like you said, like your grandparents, with your coworker, with your you know whatever, whatever, and like how special that is because that's like this is the only time that you really get that.
Speaker 2: That's what Dean and Klein did. They went and sat on a bench like outside of where we were all sitting at the table and they were just kind of like watching everybody, and they said that they did that intentionally to go like to make sure they took like so so soaked in. We're able to soak it in and like see all the people they love together.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but even like tomorrow is gonna be like one of those days, you know what I mean, Like Tomorrow's gonna be like one of those days where like I want to like it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like a big day. Should we put a GoPro on you? What if we put a GoPro thing that?
Speaker 1: Like I want something on my head when I'm like trying on a dry Should I wear a go pro? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Shoot, you need to go sorcel I get one of those running straps.
Speaker 1: But it's like crazy, you know, you just like want to like even like so stupid. But like even when like you know, Robbie was like designing the logo and like we're sitting there like doing it, I'm like I want to like soak it all in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like you're talking.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking about this and I'm crying. Yeah, they even need to take a break and come back.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, great timing, Tanya.
Speaker 1: Thank you you saidn't just kind of on another note, she's back, She's back.
Speaker 2: But this are you about to talk to about the scrubbing is? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. I was like on the flip side, somebody needing a thirst trap and oh my god, I love what happened.
Speaker 2: This is my favorite thing ever because it's and I mean this in the best way. It is so unhinged.
Speaker 1: It is like, okay, excuse me, it's so unhinged to one is hinged to another. Exactly see what I did there?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, however your actions were also unhinged, but it was hilarious and it like eventually worked out.
Speaker 1: So do you want to do an explode unhinged? Yeah? Do I want to explain what? No, you can explain.
Speaker 2: Okay. So it was posted anonymously in the Facebook group. First of all, if you're not a if you're not in the Facebook group, you were missing out. You really there's a source.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of my friends that don't listen to the podcasts that are in the Facebook group, and they texted me about this about this post.
Speaker 2: Can you tell them to listen to the podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, subscribe but anyways, the Facebook group is a it's an abundance of riches. So this scrubber said, I'm pulling a Tanya and it's an emergency. Can someone with a small build but a size se cup, brownish hair, blonde highlights if it has to be in it, hair can be pulled back, take a hot workout pick slash peloton pic without it showing your face needing a thirst strap but not in a position to take one. Please don't judge, just help us to stir out. So the best part is that fellow scrubbers pulled through a bunch of people posted potential photos for her to use, So that was giving a rizzler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I I'm I'm bummed that she's anonymous because I would love to know the results, Like I need to know if she posted it, when she posted it, like what the results are. But I'm just gonna I'm here to defend our anonymous scrubber because when you were in that moment and you are needing that thirst trap and you need it immediately, like she said, emergency, I felt that, Yeah, because there's a small window you have time to really thirst trap them in.
Speaker 2: I just loved it. I loved the post. I love that the girls were like, let me, let me do this for you did for you in the snow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tory was my hero.
Speaker 3: There's a few people saying like, isn't this being dishonest because it's not you honest was like, well, no, it's not catfishing because I asked for someone who looks just like me.
Speaker 1: So and first to say this, if anybody's on a dating app, you lie, okay, like you. There's not one person that's put on their dating app one hundred percent the truth. I don't enjoy long walks on the beach. I don't hike every day. But is that in my hobbies one hundred percent? Because what I else want to put on there? Like no, if you made a dating profile on HINT, you're not going to say like I don't leave my house for days and like I like to highlightate like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe no, I do. I love going to the beach. I do love going to the beach. If that was like a date opportunity. I love with Haley. But if I'm by myself, I do whatever I want. But if I'm with someone, I'm more inclined.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is the dating process? Does you do lie a little in the beginning, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Saying if someone's like, if someone's like, oh my gosh, one of my favorite things to do is going to long walks on the beach like this is my girl. And then and then you come to find out you lied about something.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I love a long walk on the beach. But when's the last time I took one? Two thousand and five? Probably, but like, I love it. I love a long walk on.
Speaker 2: The beach often. So you're not lying, right, right, But.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is like, it's not the full truth. That's not what I do on my Sunday. I don't take long walks on the beach, you know what I mean. Sundays, I'm like prepping my food and like going there.
Speaker 2: You been doing that?
Speaker 1: It's yeah, see the lies just keep coming.
Speaker 2: Flying.
Speaker 3: But what about setting a photo of a body that is not yours?
Speaker 1: You know, lines get blurry, and uh, she's not posting it saying this is me.
Speaker 3: She's just saying he enjoy this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's just posting it. Like, let the mind do what it is.
Speaker 2: If you if you were in that situation, what you just want to you're just hoping that he or she reaches out seeing the photo. Is that the hope?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, likes it hurts it.
Speaker 2: Just just a just to get their attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a white flag.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love the Facebook group.
Speaker 1: You know, we shall not judge others for things they feel they need to do. You know, I'm with you if you need to post a picture pretending that you're in snow when you're in sunny Studio City, California, to get that heart and to get that in agement.
Speaker 3: Look where it got you.
Speaker 1: Look where it got me.
Speaker 2: Yep. Next thing, you know, she could be trying on wedding dresses exactly, saying us to the dress.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. Eventually you tell the truth, you know what I mean? Like the truth does come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like she could be like, oh my gosh, remember that time when you liked that picture of me on the peloton? Wasn't me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was on my period. I really didn't want to like take a photo of the feeling cute.
Speaker 2: But I you know, I needed to, I needed. I did what I needed to I need.
Speaker 3: I did love how many scrubbers were coming together to help. There was like one or two people going like, Ey, this feels kind of weird, but everyone else is like, I'm in, how can we do this?
Speaker 1: Because you know, like we all want what's best for the other. Like when I asked Torri for the photo, you got it? What would you like? Would you like your initials? Would you like heart around it? Do you want to no feet toes?
Speaker 2: Boots?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little hair, you know. Yeah, it's the sister mistihood. That's what I appreciate, the sisterhood.
Speaker 2: So we have a future guest coming up, and she just revealed some pretty crazy information on another podcast because Sarah Drew I.
Speaker 1: Was like, she's a future guest, No, so Via Bush.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe Sophia Bush could be a future guest if he still keeps working his magic. Everyone says they're into it and then nothing.
Speaker 1: She scrubs on like she's literally scrub scrubbing. She is actually scrubbing in.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be a recurring role on Gray's Anatomy, and I'm curious if she's going to lean into like a clear story since that could art imitates life or who she's gonna have a relationship with, or she might not have a relationship at all, or she just could be a doctor coming in to stir things up and save the day. But I'm excited about that. But anyways, Sarah Drew went on Call It What It Is with Jessica Capshan Camill Luddington are besties and basically said that her grades.
Speaker 1: A month since we've had them on, when too soon to ask again? Oh to have them back on a couple more months?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, maybe you're looking at twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that'll be here before you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, But Sarah said her Gray's exit felt mean and unjust, and she said she they She said, I guess her about her and Jessica because they were let go at the same time, and she said, we were unceremoniously like going away. That felt really mean and unjust. And because of that, the outpouring of love was so enormous, enormous. It was like you were sitting there watching people say all the things that they love about you after you're dead. I felt so sad because remember Jessica on the podcast, she was like, I have never talked about that, yeah, but maybe one day I will.
Speaker 1: Meaning there's a story there, a story I don't know. A story we don't know, Yeah, a story we would like to know.
Speaker 2: But what's interesting is that she Sarah has gone back and forth, and so has Jessica like been back on the show, like come back. So obviously either people that let them go are no longer there or whatever whoever whatever was toxic maybe isn't there anymore, or they've just made peace with it, and it's kind of like, Okay, it is what it is. I have a lot of good memories here, so I'm not gonna you never go back to it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. The thing that's so interesting with this type of stuff that like I feel like we don't you're when you're an actor, you're giving so much of like yourself and your life, and you're putting so much into this role, right, but nothing is in your control. You're not the producer, you're not like paying the bills, like you're just you're showing up to a job. But it feels so personal to you, you know what I mean. And then they also can't really tell us what actually happened because maybe they're under contract, maybe they've signed NDA's like it's just this big mystery, so we have no idea what happened. We have no idea if they left, because again there was like some scuttle they got cut cut out. We don't know if they left because their demands weren't being met. We don't know, like we don't know anything.
Speaker 2: Well, she was saying. One thing she said was that she there, like when she goes back. Now there's no anxiety, because I think when she would go back or there was this anxiety about oh no if I if I piss off the wrong person, or if I do something wrong or they're not interested in me, then maybe they won't have me back. And she said, now she goes on and there's no anxiety about it. She just pops in and it's like she has peace about it, which must be a really good feeling. Yeah, because that would stress me out big time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're watching that show about.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, it's called Anatomy of Lies.
Speaker 1: It's on Can you explain it? And like, I've read the synopsis, so I think I but I can't understand what this show is about, and like why at Matt, like why it? Like why are you interested in it?
Speaker 2: It's a documentary about one of the biggest writers on Grey's Anatomy, and she basically lied about having cancer. She lied, I haven't gotten to I'm still midway through. But she yeah her. Yeah. So she got on the show basically because I think that they hired She had been trying to get on the show for a long time. They hired her because I think she was sick, and that's why they hired her. But she was in do you remember the storyline where they walked the patient who had been assaulted and all the women are lying in the walls. She they put her in there because she said she had the same story, but it was like a friend of her story or something that she used to write the show as her own, and they put her in scrubs and like she's one of the nurses. That's like walking the patient down the hall. So there was just all this stuff that she fully lied about. She was almost like catfishing, but not physically, Like she wasn't catfishing in the sense that she was using someone else's identity, but she was using other people's stories and then lying about her own story about like having cancer and being sick and like all this stuff. It's insane, but she was like up there, she was obsessed with Joe Camilla's character, like she wanted to write all of her storylines. It's a fascinating it's so.
Speaker 1: But then how did this all come to light?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: How did everybody find out about this?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I guess people either started putting stories. I haven't gotten to the post.
Speaker 3: Do you want to know?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The spoiler spoiler for a documentary. So the Disney started investigating her medical history. I know because her estranged wife contacted Disney and Shondaland with information that she had uncovered about her past. During Disney's investigation, Finch refused to provide medical documentation or undergo an independent medical evaluation to substantiate her claims, and she was placed on leave. So they just looked into it and found that she had lied about her personal and medical history. After it was the a strange wife that kind of tipped him off.
Speaker 2: It's it's a it's a really wild ride. So so should I watch it? Yeah, it's it's I mean, I love a documentary, so personally.
Speaker 3: I love watching people get in over their head with lies. I don't know why I enjoy that. So it's like a because it's so I'm detached from it, like, oh I didn't do this, but I get the thrill of like watching someone make a terrible decision. Yeah, I'm going to watch this.
Speaker 1: So where do we feel like that lie is compared to our scrubbers lie about the posting on the peloton, Well, it just.
Speaker 2: Depends on the It's just it can't be a snowball effect. It's got to in there. It's gotta in with the peloton pick.
Speaker 1: Right right, right right. This can't be her gateway to then constantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, can't be a gateway, right, It has to just be a blip right right right?
Speaker 1: So like how many?
Speaker 2: How many of those did you have?
Speaker 1: So I did this snow one Robber Graham come over and post some things with Robert, and then everything else was just like my normal.
Speaker 2: Self. You would get dressed and I was like, you were going somewhere.
Speaker 1: And I wasn't going anywhere, right, but yes, innocent.
Speaker 3: I did get some text from you saying, hey, if if I posted this and you were would your eye.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: And I was like, yes, post do it. He will react this way.
Speaker 2: Blame emojis coming and hot literally wow.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I was unhinged for two months, but I came back down. Yeah, and look what The one that really set us over was the was the orange dress, which was totally legit.
Speaker 2: Yes, no lies, right, no lies detected, No lies detected. This leads into our next thing. There was a Reddit post that said how do you know that you're attractive? And more than seven thousand responses came in and these are some of the best way east Would you like to read them? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yes I would. Oh, oh my god. They thank you handing me paper.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: This is how to tell if you're attractive a coin to Reddit users. This is self reporting. Okay, this is not a scientific study. Here, little freebies when you're in public extra free scoop on the of the ice cream parking contented telling you not to worry when you're paying stuff like that, little freebies. You get hit on, and as you get older, you're no longer getting hit on as much. I don't know about that. Old people will say it out loud, okay, So the elderly people will just say, wow, you're hot. Little kids will ask We'll let you know if the opposite is true. So like children will tell you that you're ugly, you don't have to ask for confirmation. Okay, strangers remind you with favors and invitations. They make the effort spend time with you, not the other way around. Someone says, because my wife is fricking gorgeous, you don't find it hard to look for someone to date. Wait until you're old and attractive and look back on your younger pictures and say, oh wow, I was pretty.
Speaker 1: You don't find it hard to find someone to date. Yeah, it's hard out there. Yeah, even the most attractive people have hard times.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, this is just this is not scientific.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, ready, users, le's remind you such of that. People come up and tell me how beautiful I think I am, men and women alike. I don't think about it otherwise. Okay, wherever you go, you meet nice people. Everyone is kind and forgiving towards you at first.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Someone says, I heard this quote. When you're attractive, the world will let you know, but if you're not, you have to figure it out yourself.
Speaker 2: Day. So that was pretty just like standard issue, right generic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of down after that, you know why? You know it's going to pick me up though. What Americans lose thirty six days a year to content consumption.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's devastating.
Speaker 1: I also saw this meme that said, you, I can't remember the number, but it's like you lose certain a certain amount of days if you if you say goodbye when you leave a party, and I have like the I'm like the longest goodbye give her, like when we decided to leave anything, Like it's like ap to say goodbye to everybody.
Speaker 2: It kind of I used to be like that, but I'm more like, depends on my mood, I for sure say goodbye to like the host or whoever I feel like is invited me. I at least say goodbye to them, and then you just depending on who I meet up with on my path on the way out, I'll say goodbye. But I used to be like I need to go around the table or I need to go around the space and make sure I say it to everyone. And now I'm like, they don't care. Why do I feel like I'm so important that they care?
Speaker 1: I know, it's not it's more of like I feel like rude.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm saying, like, why do I get the care some of mine out?
Speaker 1: I have to care less?
Speaker 3: I used to be so bad, Like I would wait till everyone until I thought everyone was drunk enough where they would notice, and then I would just tell whoever's talking to I'm like, I gotta get something on my car really quick, and I would just leave whoa Irish yes. And then Allison told me she was like, oh, yeah, everyone hated you because you did that all the time. Like all of our friends were like, oh, he's it's a jerk because he never says goodbye. I was like, oh god, so now I just I think about the host now, but I still don't say about it.
Speaker 1: I need to explain everything, you know, Like in the words of Ariana Grande sympathy, Oh no, what is it? It's a knife.
Speaker 3: Sympathy is a knife.
Speaker 1: I'm forgetting the lyrics, but basically it's something to the effect of like people don't like, why do you explain everything? Because people it doesn't matter what people think. And I'm like, wow, yeah, it hit me. I feel like I've spent so much of my life explaining things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's just also kind of being a woman. Really, yeah, I don't explain themselves. Like everything I say, explain, but you don't have to like explain decisions or why you did certain things like we.
Speaker 1: Do yeah, or like if you say, notice something I have, Oh, I have to have something else that night otherwise I have to say.
Speaker 2: It can't just be like I don't.
Speaker 3: You know it's a complete sentence, right, I can't.
Speaker 1: I don' have never known that. Yeah, yeah, it feels like a lot of therapy.
Speaker 2: No, No, that does feel like something for your therapist to analyze. But yeah, you know it's not something for your therapist analyzed. Have you have you heard of the hear me Out Cake? No?
Speaker 1: I was actually just gonna I was gonna take it to another direction. But tell me about the cake.
Speaker 3: Tell me about the cake after oh after the break, really about the cake.
Speaker 2: All right, we're back, We're back, We're back. Yeah, Okay, so hear me Out cake. I know Easton's gonna have some hear me out because I feel like he posts hear me outs on his Instagram story often. But you hear me out is like it's a character that's kind of hot. So like you're like, hear me out. This guy is hot, but it's something that you wouldn't probably naturally normally think is hot.
Speaker 3: So like, is this like does it have to be like a fictional character or like a cartoon.
Speaker 1: Okay, hear me out.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey arnold, no really kind of hot, tell me more.
Speaker 1: Something about the blonde hair, is unique face shape and the cute outfits.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, I mean no, hear me out is like totally subjective, objective, subjective, subjective. I was asking, but I hear me out is totally subjective, So like I don't I might not hear you out. I might not get you hear me out, but you get your hear me out. Yeah. Like my hear me out is like spirit the horse chance if this guy was turned into a man very.
Speaker 1: Handsome Prince Eric from Little Mermaid.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean that's pretty objective to me. I think everyone thinks he's No.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that looks like that that horse.
Speaker 2: Could be like Prince yea like John Smith or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. Another one I had. I was obsessed with Linka from Captain Planet. That was actually someone that may have been an awakening for me and I didn't know, just like she's kind of she definitely has some WLW energy. I look at it all.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who that person is. I've never pled, never seen her cargo shorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, you guys, it was right in front of my face the whole time.
Speaker 3: She's got the power of wind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was the power of wind. You just gotta go over the wind blows, you know, you gotta go. Yeah, okay, this is a total you want to talk about it? Do your sound where it's a look kind of because speaking of wind, did you watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?
Speaker 1: I love the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I tried to get on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this year because now that I have a model. Oh yeah yeah yeah, it was like where does where do models belong? On the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?
Speaker 2: Right right? Trying to go with the ogs?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you know Adriana Lima, Gigi Head, Tanya rag Moss, Oh yeah, Kate Moss. Yeah, it's just like fits right in, you know share.
Speaker 2: So did they did you get in touch on that? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they didn't come and knock in.
Speaker 2: Well, what I was gonna say is that people were saying, well, first of all, what do you think about the show?
Speaker 1: Gorgeous?
Speaker 2: I loved it too. You know, there's something about social media which I feel like I'm beating a dead horse with this comment all the time. But there's so much critique on things. There's always opinions, and then it's like always negative. And it's like, we wanted the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. They brought back the OG's it was there was diverse. It just felt so good to have it back. Yeah, and still people are like, there wasn't wind I wanted And I did agree with this. They did a lot of slicked back ponytail looks, and I feel like when I think about Victoria's Secret.
Speaker 1: You think of like the big curls, big.
Speaker 2: Big ways and like the wind blowing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an interesting it's an interesting conversation because I feel like I too have that sentiment about the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. It's like nostalgic to me. I remember watching it like in college, Like that was kind of like it was like, oh, the holidays are coming because like it's the Victoria's area, you know, like it has that. But then on the flip side, I do see the like the harmfulness of it too, do you know what I mean? And the body expectations, which I feel like it was different this year. So it's like I see that and I can see how that can be triggering for people, you know what I mean to see it. So it's like I see both sides, but for me personally, and that's like all you can you know, that's all you can speak on. It does have those like Okay, this is like it's like the holiday season is a fun the angels have opened their wings and like it does have that feeling for me.
Speaker 2: I mean, Haley and I were watching the old ones with like Taylor Swift performing and we were like doing our walks. Yeah, it's just so fun. And I actually have realized I'd never watched one with Haley and I didn't know if she liked it or not, but she we literally had the best time. We went back on old YouTube videos and watched all the old performances and.
Speaker 1: It's so it's just like iconic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so iconic. Yeah, but yeah, I realized after saying I really thought I was crushing it with my like walk and then because Haley was videoing me and I was like, I cannot wait, I'm posting this and then I saw it and I'm like, that's harder than you would think.
Speaker 1: Much harder life is a model.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, and that runway was so long. I was thinking about you doing your Miami Swim Week.
Speaker 1: And how small mine was. Oh my, and I thought I was walking for days. I could not imagine walking that runway. I would feel like I was walking the plank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like in those heels.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you did you have any standouts of like who you were excited to see.
Speaker 1: I didn't know who to see, Like, I didn't know who to look for. I was surprised Kendall Jenner wasn't there. Oh wow, Okay, I was a little surprised by that. I was like waiting for her and I was like, oh, she is not here. Yeah, but I guess she has a Kavin kleineeal. So I think there's like a non compete, and that's.
Speaker 2: What that'd be upsetting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the rumor is a Bahodi Prince Lou to me is like yeah, everything. Yeah, And then I really love Candice wanna play.
Speaker 2: She's ever. She is Victoria's secret too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She is.
Speaker 2: Her body is insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she just has like I don't know her personally, So this is literally like just totally but like she seems so sweet and like kind and like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about her. I just know that she is Victoria's secret model. To me, Yeah, but it was just fun. I loved like Kate Moss coming out. I love Jasmine Tuks. I followed Jasmine and I felt like they didn't show her enough because I think she's a standout and a lot of people agreed with me on TikTok Oh talk.
Speaker 1: I also love that like the performers were all women like Shaer, Lisa, Tyla, like the one name women like you know, just like I don't know. It just felt very like, oh you're I liked it.
Speaker 2: Tyler looks she's so beauty. She looks AI like she's so basically.
Speaker 1: I was also like, I do love a gazelle bunchin moment, so it was surprised.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was reading some things like she'd made some comments about like not loving like she likes modeling, but she doesn't love necessarily doing like people like looking up you know, and like, which I get. I mean like looking up at her, Yeah, like that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: That's very fair.
Speaker 2: I like, yeah, you would like that. I think I would lean more towards Giselle.
Speaker 1: On that there's something very like, uh freeing about it, and maybe it's because like I'm not a model or like I have had excuse me, I used to not be a model and that has changed. But because I used to have like a lot, I had a lot of I wouldn't say like body issues, but I think I've struggled with weight and body image and stuff in the past, and so I think doing that walk, doing that movie empowering was empowering for me doing it at same week, I can't imagine how empowering it is doing it on such a like a bigger, grander scale, Like I feel like it really unlocked something in me, like a little bit of like inhibition, you know.
Speaker 2: Really, so innis round yasin. No one else can do it for you.
Speaker 1: No nobody else can do it for you, like you have to let it and let it in.
Speaker 2: That's true. Natasha knew it too, saying with those lies, maybe.
Speaker 1: Next year they'll get Natasha Bettingfield to do the vitrility of your fashion show and then maybe I could walk in.
Speaker 2: Well that's a good Before we end this conversation, who would be your dream performer? I forgot. Taylor did it twice. She did it during nineteen eighty nine and her Red album Wow.
Speaker 3: And with Fallout Boy. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think she did saw that as a title. I didn't watch it, though.
Speaker 1: I kind of like it being all women performers. I know there's something like safe about it, sacred. Yeah, that I like.
Speaker 2: So. Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's I don't know. I don't think I'm familiar enough with the catalog from the past, but I'd love to see a Sabrina Carpenter out there. She'd be perfect, yeah, or like an Ariana Grande. But I'm Madine, she's done it before.
Speaker 2: Sabrino will looks so tiny up there with the girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not with those heels on, though they have heels. But she's got her bad big babe, bad big bad babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I feel like that would be a good one.
Speaker 1: Who else isn't that on my vision board? Or twenty twenty five? What Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Model, I want to go to the show.
Speaker 2: Jojo and I went in twenty eighteen, which I think was the last one before they stopped. Yeah, that was, like, I ca I can't believe.
Speaker 3: Twenty fourteen had a the lineup was it could have been today. It was Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Hosier Day and that's what Ariana Grande was hit by accident by Wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw the meme. Yeah yeah, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yea yeah ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think who would be like the share that I would choose.
Speaker 1: Oh, Kelsey Ballerini, twin.
Speaker 3: Beyonce, imagine Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Naya Twain be good. That would be so good, man, I feel like a woman.
Speaker 1: Oh right to sell.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see Kelly Clarkson too, because I love to listen to her sing no matter what.
Speaker 1: That would be a good one.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, anyways, moving on.
Speaker 3: I saw Beetle Juice Beetle Juice last night. I know I'm late, but there's a part in that movie where I think Beetle Juice licks a picture of Lydia, Yeah, and I thought of I thought of you, Tiny, because I know you like that movie, and I know that you like to lick pictures on your phone.
Speaker 2: Used to as a kid.
Speaker 1: It was licking the pages, it was making out with them. I've under done it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you've done it recently, but on your phone. Yeah, that was what was coming up in my mind. And it's like something I witnessed not a month earlier.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, no, no, no, everyone did me.
Speaker 1: Oh right my sonny photo? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw Beetlejuice licked the photo and then I know jealous and I'm like, tiny does that too?
Speaker 2: Is your is beetlejuice? Beetle Juice want of your hear me else?
Speaker 1: No, altho, No, I think about it. I mean the way he's obsessed with Lydia like hear me out yikes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You remember how I told Tanya over the weekend. I was like, I feel like Robbie's like obsessed with you. Yeah, and she comes really I'm like, yeah, I feel it. Am I just seeing it because I posted the chicken dance and he he said he left such a nice comment, like jokes on y'all because she crushed it. I'm like, well, a man in love.
Speaker 3: He is one of the first commenters on most of like the scrubbing. I like one just went up earlier about oh the mathematically beautiful people think, and Robbi's chiming in like five minutes after his person I'm like, oh, we love you. Robbie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a dedicated scrubber. He'll show me things about the Facebook group that I didn't see. He's like, did you see that post day? And I'm like, no, you have to comment, you need to go in there. And I'm like you need to weigh in, you need to weigh in. Yeah, bless him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love his clment. His comment on Today's was really funny.
Speaker 1: A funny guy.
Speaker 2: He is a funny guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like you know, I was actually having this debate earlier because it's like everybody says you need your partner needs to make you laugh, and I'm like, I don't think you necessarily need to find like a funny partner, because I think funny is subjective, Like you can make me laugh, but like people might not think you're a funny guy, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I because I think Hayley's really funny, But I don't know that people view her as funny because where she's funny is almost like it's not intentional, Like she's unintentionally funny to me, right, but.
Speaker 1: She makes you laugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she makes me laugh, which is the levity.
Speaker 1: Levity and everybody wants in a relationship, right, So like if we went around the room. If there were a lot of people in this room and everybody had a partner, and we asked them, do you think your partner's funny? I guarantee every single person would say yes. And then if you ask me if their partner was funny, I'd probably be like, no, you know what.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't know the ins and outs of right.
Speaker 3: I think that's so important. There was a post in the Facebook group recently, and I'm sorry to whoever this was, but they said, what do you do if your part you don't find your partner funny? Like my partner tries to make jokes all the time, and I just cringe.
Speaker 2: Oh that.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, I just can't imagine that would be. Because Allison is the funniest person I've ever met, and like not even just like like I truly she is ninety percent of the funny stuff like I post online is stuff I stole from her, Like I just wanted to that clear. She is so funny. I could not if she was not funny, I don't I could not go on I could, I couldn't do it. That's right, So.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, but I sometimes I think, I'm like, oh, I'll see his comments. I'm like, that's so funny. Then I'm like, do other people think it's funny or is it just funny because I'm like in love with them, you know what i mean, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, I think it'd be hard to have to be with someone, especially if they were trying to be funny. I'd almost rather someone like not like put.
Speaker 1: It intentionally funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Haley always is like, you're literally the funniest person I've ever met. And she's like, I never thought that that was an important quality I wanted in someone, like, in fact, I don't think it was ever something I sought out and a partner. Yeah, And she's like, I love that you make me laugh. And I'm like, you make me laugh and you're so unintentionally funny. And she's like, I can't thought that's a compliment or not. And I'm like, no, it is because you're just funny, Like you are so serious with like your work and stuff. But then I get to see a different version of you, yeah, which I love.
Speaker 3: I think it's important, like to find the other person funny because it's like demonstrates that you can look at things from different perspectives and see different parts of life.
Speaker 1: We were talking about this earlier, but because we had Joey and Jenna on the podcast and we were all talking about how we would feel if like our partner was on Dancing with the Stars. That would be a disaster. I don't think I could do it, and I think I could. Let's just take Jenna as an example. I would hate to see Robbie dancing and grinding grinding on I couldn't even say Jenna on a weekly basis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, but I think I could do it if I was if we were doing it together, like if we were competing together, I could do it. But I yeah, I think it'd be really hard. I also really feel for people, like specifically in Joey and Kelsey situation, coming fresh off the batch, like coming from a competition in a totally different way for Kelsey and finally getting the guy and then it's like you have this like blissful few months and then it's like he's just this other person.
Speaker 1: Pray and it's not even like trust, like the trust is there. It's like there's not nothing's gonna happen, you know what I mean. She's married, she has a baby, like she's good. But it's just that just seeing it.
Speaker 2: With social media people being like, oh my gosh, there's so much chemistry between them, Like you can definitely tell there's something going on. I'd be so in my head.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 2: He I liked it. He was like, you just have to block out the noise.
Speaker 1: Because you have to, but you know, it's a great lesson in life.
Speaker 2: Block out the noise, wock out the I agree, it hard. I it is hard, but it's something we must do.
Speaker 1: A lot of noise out there.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of noise, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of noise, a lot of opinions.
Speaker 2: And with that, this podcast is over. It's come to an end.
Speaker 1: No more opinions here, noise starts now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the noise is ending in three two one