Speaker 1: All right now song where we check in with our lives and you know what's up with you this week.
Speaker 2: So I've had to dust off my respectful stocking skills.
Speaker 3: WHOA what when I call.
Speaker 2: It respectful because it's not romantic, it's professional. So once upon a time, I've had to show up at places to get jobs right, just get in front of the right people. Okay, So I've shared with you guys on the show that I'm a founder. I have an all natural skincare line and there's this woman who is very capable of helping and changing my life. Okay, She's a really big deal and I have to find her. So I found her. You don't know her, no, but I know that she's in a position that can help. And I think she really love my product like everybody does when they try it.
Speaker 3: So I just need help.
Speaker 2: Honestly, small business life is a struggle and we need those sales because I put all my money into this. So anyway, I found her husband. I got her email address. Her husband, No, I found him on social media, so I have her email address. I drafted the email and I'm gonna slide in her DM Also, I haven't done that yet, I'm gonna do it today.
Speaker 3: That's my goal.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to share it with you because this could potentially be life changing. Also, I know that she lives in San Francisco and she has a daughter, so I think it could be life changing in a number of ways.
Speaker 3: Either she's like, oh my gosh, I love this.
Speaker 4: Let me like, let me take you under my wing, and you become a millionaire, you end up in jail.
Speaker 3: I'm doing my homework. I respect her. I'm obsessed with her, Like what we call it your home? Like, don't you feel good about that? Sorry, I'm serro, just doing my homework. I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, like respectful stalking is necessary.
Speaker 1: And business to show up at her front door, I'm not above it, Juble, I'm trying to figure out where her office is.
Speaker 3: I will show up outside of her office in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: I'll start crying and calling her mom.
Speaker 3: I'm a family business.
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 3: You haven't talked to me ever. Is Persian like me? Which is part of the APO? Victoria, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 5: I'm having to make a lot of decisions this because it's it's not fun. You know, I got my hair cut and colored, and I love the girl who does my hair. It's a little short, and short on me just feels like, I don't know, it feels more adult, feels like it looks like someone who has the stuff together.
Speaker 3: And we know well aware that I don't have my stuff.
Speaker 5: It looks beautiful, I think, you, yeah, it just feels a little short.
Speaker 3: I think I'm not used to it.
Speaker 5: And then I spent like thirty minutes yesterday asking everyone in the studio if I should get a ticket for a hundred extra dollars a plane ticket to go to Maine class or should I stay in basic economy?
Speaker 3: Like what should try to do? Because I have point?
Speaker 1: I ever seen anybody wrestle with that decision harder than I saw Victoria.
Speaker 3: Well, because it's a hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: But also then I get the points, and then I also can potentially change my flisman happens.
Speaker 3: But I missed this conversation. You didn't right.
Speaker 5: Nocause I've touched the money on my haircut.
Speaker 3: I was like, girl, you're going to economy, Like, I don't know how you think.
Speaker 4: Looking an economy?
Speaker 1: Gabby, our social media producer, Gabby, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 6: So I have a really sweet story about my dad.
Speaker 1: This week.
Speaker 6: He called me and mind you, I was in college, okay, and up until twenty twenty three, so I was claimed as a dependent on his taxes until up until this last year. So he's going for his tax marriage and I got married and anyways, as he was doing his taxes, and he called me and he said he was really emotional because he had to remove me as a dependent.
Speaker 1: Do you think he better than a lot of parents who are like, thank god, I'm so tired of having to claim them as a dependent.
Speaker 3: I know my dad, I'm really sweet.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, he's like, can you please get off my phone bill?
Speaker 3: Like absolutely no, yeah, get off the phone bill now. I don't have an age limit on that. That's what I'm saying. Prius and Brad was up with you this week.
Speaker 4: I've really been trying to get my money life together. You know, I probably way too late, but I'm trying to get it together. I wanted to get a safe deposit box, but I have realized you can't really keep any.
Speaker 3: Secrets in a bank like that, Like you can't do that, but safe deposit box secrets, yeah.
Speaker 4: You can't like put your secrets in a bank like that. There's too many tellers there.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you very much. There's the joke.
Speaker 1: What's going on with you, Jubel. I've had a very interesting week. It started out with me. I get up very early and I go to the gym and stuff before the show. And I walked out of my house and my car was gone, and so I was like, well, there was like a no parking sign for construction by it. So I was like, okay, must have gotten toad, which happens from time to time in my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I kind of park wherever and I just hope for the best. So I'm like, oh, I got toad again.
Speaker 3: Dang it.
Speaker 1: So I called the toe company and they're like, no, we have we have no record of towing your car. So I was like, oh, somebody stole my car. So then I called the cops. You know, this is like at three in the morning, and so I called the cops and I had the location of where my car was, so I told him where it was and they went over there and then they called me back and I was like, yes, they got those guys, big coppers, and then said, do you know that your car's been repossessed, sir, what my car was repodd And he's like, yeah, did you did they tell you that or anything?
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know anything about that job.
Speaker 1: So my car was repossessed this week and I just got it back yesterday.
Speaker 3: Why did you not pay for it? Well?
Speaker 1: I did at first, which I guess is what happens when you get a car repod everybody pays it.
Speaker 3: First, I was it had.
Speaker 1: An account that was associated with it for the auto payment that got closed, and I didn't know that. I didn't even think about the fact that my auto payment was on that account, so that count got closed. But then also I didn't receive any notifications from the company that the loan was from, except they did send notifications to the right address and call my phone a bunch, so I just ignored them or didn't see And so whatever I.
Speaker 3: Got my car repossessed, did you get it back? How do you get your car back?
Speaker 1: While I had to track down the while I had to call the bank and deal with that, and then I had to go pick it up from the tow yard the other day or the repoe yard the other day. Is that like I mean, it was it was cool. It was it was experienced, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does it really bring you down to life a little bit?
Speaker 1: Also for the beginning of the week as well. I think because my car was repossessed all my credit cards, which I know, I think if I have a like all my credit cards, sounds like I have a ton where my car should have got repossessed.
Speaker 3: I have two credit cards, but they were frozen.
Speaker 1: Everything with all my all my financials were frozen this week.
Speaker 3: Wow, you just do what you do.
Speaker 1: Some stuff, you find money, somehow you find a way to make it work.
Speaker 3: About the money, it's about the values you want.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just got to do a little professional business time.
Speaker 1: In order to get the car back, I had to pay it off. What seriously, first time I've ever paid a car off. Sometimes you gotta be, you know, have your hand forced to be an adult.
Speaker 3: I feel really good about it.
Speaker 1: I am car payment free now. Also, if anybody wants to send food my way, I probably could use that, because costs a lot to pay your car off. And cow still on my driver's side window. They're still written on the window it says repossessed no key.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they had.
Speaker 1: That at the shot at the yard it said repossessed, no key, and the guy's like, you can just take that off with wind X and I was like, nah, man that on there and where it with pride cut out?
Speaker 3: So that was fun experience. I don't recommend it, by the way, what I want that. I don't think I want that.
Speaker 2: I don't recommendad stolen, repossessed, what the other option?
Speaker 3: Wow? But the guy listened to the show, so it was cool.
Speaker 1: I called him and he's like, is this Dubbil from the radio And I was like yeah, and he's like
Speaker 3: Exactly