Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the.
Speaker 2: Jubile Show, Phoebe is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She thinks that her fiance, Rory might be messing around, so she definitely wants to find out if he is or isn't before they get married. It's been together for five years, I guess, Phoebe, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey? Yeah, So I've been with my now fiance for five years. I love him very much and I trust him, and you know, like any long term staying their abs and flows, and I think that's natural. But lately we're in more of a disconnected phase and it feels a little bit different this time.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have a lot going on, I.
Speaker 1: Will say, like, we're trying to find a new place because our lease is up and we have kind of a cranky landlord, so we're trying to move on. And we both work a lot, and he has been working on like a special project recently, so he's been working like eighty plus hours a week out. Yeah, so we bare me see each other, which is definitely putting strain on the connection. And then he has this boss named Emily. She just texts and calls him constantly, like twenty four hours a day, pretty much like outside of work hours for work related stuff. But he constantly is talking to her, and it really feels like she kind of comes first. Like if we're spending time together and she texts him or calls him for a work thing, he's like immediately at her beck and call and like a couple of happy hours and work things. But I came with him to I feel like she once she has a couple of drinks, she was like very touchy with him, and that makes me a little bit uncomfortable for sure, right, and he doesn't seem to like he's just been kind of oblivious to all of this, Like he doesn't seem to notice. But this is weird for me, which is kind of a concerning part. Like I said, I trust him a lot, but I'm just this feels a lot different than it has before.
Speaker 2: Have you asked him specifically if he's messing around his boss?
Speaker 1: I haven't. I just I do feel kind of bad for even suspecting him, And it just feels like an awkward thing to bring up because I don't want to seem like the crazy, you know, fiance who's reading into something. But yeah, I haven't asked your ath week. I've just been observing.
Speaker 3: I definitely don't think you sound crazy, but I wonder if you would be as concerned if his boss was a man. You know, do you really think there's a connection here or is it just if the phone was ringing all the time and your boss is calling, chances are you going to answer if your money's attached to it.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: I don't like the handsy part, though. You have a very valid point there. Do you know if she's in a relationship, is she single?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I have no idea. Honestly, we'll try.
Speaker 2: To figure it out for you. You already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card at random who gets free flowers delivered from our orl department will seeve senzos to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, well play us on come back and then get your to catch a cheater next it's time.
Speaker 3: To catch a cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Phoebe is on the phone and she thinks that her fiance named Rory might be cheating on her. We're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a REWARS card member at and say that he's won free flowers delivered from our floral apartment, just our way of saying thank you for shopping, and we'll seev sends thos to his fiance Phoebe or to somebody else. And before we do that, Phoebe, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, I've been with my now fiance for about five years, and recently we haven't been seeing much of each other, and he has been getting a lot of out of ours, out of business hours calls and text from his boss, who is the woman named Emily, at a couple like work events. I felt, as the fiance that she was a little touchy with him when she'd had a few dreins, which kind of alerted me. And then recently, it was late at night and we were just hanging out at home and he got a text from her and said that he had to go call her about a work thing, and then he ended up having to meet up with her and came home like really late and really drunk, which is not like him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean that's kind of strange. I mean it's super strange. Are you ready for us to call him and see if he is or isn't cheating?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I let's do it, all right?
Speaker 2: Here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for uh Rory? This is he?
Speaker 4: Who am I speaking with?
Speaker 2: Rory? Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. We're calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us and congratulations. Here this most big winner, all right?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member and random who gets free flowers delivered from our floora department. You've just won thirty six long stin red roses, a box of candy, and a card to be delivered anywhere in the United States, absolutely free. Oh wow, Okay, if you know who you want to send them to, I can take the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 4: Yes, could you please send them to Phoebe?
Speaker 2: Is there anything you'd like to put on a card to Phoebe.
Speaker 4: Yes, please could you put I love you, I got awesome news. Please put awesome in all caps if you could, that be greatly appreciated it. Okay, period, and then dinner question mark and then our sushi joint question mark.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't it be funny if your news was that you were cheating on her? I'm sure what This is actually a radio show. It's called The Jubell Show. My name is Jeuble.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria, and Phoebe is on the phone listening.
Speaker 2: We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, where you see if your significant other might be messing around and maybe it's your horse. Yeah, you thought you might be out there trying to tame some other horses.
Speaker 4: Okay, what is happening? I'm sorry? Hi?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's what's going on? Hi? Okay? This sounds silly, probably, but I feel like lately you've been so am I a with work and like constantly getting calls and texts from Emily. And remember the night that you left to meet up with her at like nine thirty and you didn't come home until like one in the morning, and you were wasted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Well, this is a lot, okay. I'm I can't believe you think I'd be cheating on you, but now like, uh.
Speaker 2: Okay, I kind of get it.
Speaker 4: Look, I uh, I'm sorry about that, okay, And I'm sorry that you think all these things, and that I understand why you see it seems like I'm by following her around and I'm like at her beck and call. But there's a real there's a reason, okay. And then there's a reason I've been working so much too. And I've been working to score the seal with a new client for a couple of reasons. And the reason my notes had awesome news and caps is because I wanted to wait until after the meeting to tell you that not only did the deal go through, but the commission alone, okay, was enough to pay for a new condo and almost pay for the wedding that we want.
Speaker 2: To have baby whoa, oh god.
Speaker 4: Oh And by the way, that's great, that's awesome, don't get me wrong. But the big news is that the reason why I've been working so closely with Emily is that I was shadowing her, okay, And and I was shadowing her so I could become a partner in the firm, and so now I'm no longer working under her. That's what the late night meeting was. They were there to tell me that I'd not only been I mean, I've been promoted and and I've become a partner in the firm. So I apologize. I shouldn't have gotten so stupid drunk, and I was a jerk for that, and I honestly, maybe I really apologized for that. I was looking, I was waiting for the perfect time to tell you in the right way, and and so yeah, so and then I got I don't know, I got caught up in the excitement. A couple of tranks were flowing, but I wanted to make it a complete surprise, the promotion and the bonus. So that's that's why I apologize for you.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's great. I'm happy for you. I I'm sorry. I didn't mean to doubt you, and I trust you. I just without any of that information in context, I was just really anxious and like overthinking everything.
Speaker 2: Which is totally understandable considering I know.
Speaker 4: And and and look, and I of course, as you know, I've been working soft and way too long of hours. And there was an end goal for this, and I definitely get oblivious to, you know, everything around me, you know, when I'm focused on one thing, and but this is the one thing that I was focused.
Speaker 2: On was our future.
Speaker 4: And so you know, I'm still sorry, but obviously I hope, I hope this is worth it. And you know that doesn't, you know, make up for hopefully it makes up for my stupidity in this time. I just you know, I hope we can.
Speaker 2: We can still do date night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Okay. That's start. That's a start, okay, and boundaries will be had much more. So take that to the bank.
Speaker 2: I thought they all get to go on to date Night
Speaker 1: The Jewbile shows to catch a cheater