Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The thrilling excitement of March Mania is here.
Speaker 1: In Draft Kingsports Book, one of America's top rated sportsbook app, is giving new customers a shot to turn five books into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bet with any college basketball bet. North Carolina listeners don't forget. Draft King sports Book is now live in your state. Download the Draft Kingsportsbook app and use Cold Shannon. New customers can bet five bucks and get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets only at Draftking Sportsbook.
Speaker 2: With Cold Shannon, A crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight open wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance CEE DKNNG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and Responsible Gaming Resources.
Speaker 2: The average penis sizes around the world.
Speaker 4: Who whoa, whoa, whoa. You just gonna gotta yeah, yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying check this out on I'm just gonna I'm just reading a messages. The average penis sizes around the world are revealed, and the US is nowhere near the top ten. As a matter of fact, the US even isn't even in the top fifty. The men of Ecuador supposedly have the biggest penis in the world.
Speaker 2: All the men from Cambodia, for Portland, have the smallest.
Speaker 1: The average male penis in Ecuador is six point nine three inches.
Speaker 2: But what the hell happened to me?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: You know you're brought from Ecuador.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: You ain't y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I just been holding over of that because I ain't want people to judge me, because I knew if this ever came out, Oh Joe, I know people gonna look at me different. See that, ain't tell nobody.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to see I've always I've always been comfortable in my skin. I'm okay, you know, we we family, We family. So I'm just curious when it comes to h the chart, how do they even do the the studies for this to even know? Because ain't nobody. Ain't nobody hit me by measurements or nothing, So how do you even know? Like I don't, I don't even sound right. I think that that might be made up.
Speaker 1: Hey, you don't say that the Hey they called me the other day they had a tape measure. You know what I'm saying, the loan jump, the loan jump, Yeah, yeah, that say that said, oh what you got over there?
Speaker 4: I won?
Speaker 2: What you doing? What the hell you doing?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Damn tape measure? Man?
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, time out, Man, time out? Where you get the goddamn tape measure from?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Oh, Joe, you know what I'm saying. That's when they came over here.
Speaker 2: They left it. They said you could keep it.
Speaker 4: Shoot, but I don't. I don't know. I don't know where I was at. Man, was you know when God?
Speaker 5: I mean listen obviously, I you know, based on those studies, man, God is blessed many around the world.
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I might have been in line in McDonald's when he was, you know, passing out those blessings, because you know, he skipped right on past me, but he blessed me in other areas of life. I'm funny, I look all right, I'm you know, I'm medium. I'm like I'm considered medium, ugly if I get a haircut. I'm a strong seven and a half. I have a great person I have a great personality. I'm really good with money, really good with money. I can I can help you balance a check book. I could do that. Other than that, you know, it's just just that one area. And that's probably when I always thought about it. I think about it why everybody left me throughout all the years. I think that might have been the common denominated boss it. Yeah, I think that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: It's one thing.
Speaker 5: I'm very funny, and you know when you're funny, you're the laughing women right out of draws.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, listen, is one thing. You can laugh. You can laugh right out of drawers for sure. But when when she gets what she got, she ain't coming back.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. That's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just telling you. I'm just I'm just telling you. So it's just out of it's rough. I've had a rough life. I've had a rough life. But I've smiled through it all. I've smiled through the pain and most of the times that we're shady to keep from crying.
Speaker 2: Oh oh. Ten of the top twenty countries are African countries.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm I'm African. So what happened to me?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Your boy?
Speaker 1: You know your boy Ecuadorian and uh Notieria, you know, you know. But nah, but they're they're, they're, they're, they're do these stuff. They have studies that come around and you know, and and uh, I think the most famous was probably Masters in Johnson.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of Masters in Johnson?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: The Kinzer Report, I know that sounds for me. The kNs Report sound familiar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 1: But man, the USA is sixty with five intree three and researchers in Germany reviewed more than forty recent studies involving thousands of men.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, we need to we need to understanding. They understand who they researching because they ain't. Nobody talk to me.
Speaker 4: Because I'm not I'm not believing. I'm not believing. I'm at the bottom of the list. Fuck that excuse me, my lad. It is it is. It's all good.
Speaker 2: It's old shape. You old shape. Yeah, one thing about old shape.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're good.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of faults.
Speaker 4: But that ain't well. Yeah, well this is I don't I don't listen.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I keep a happy home, but I do what I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you put that baby D on them. You know that baby D work? Hey man, o Joe, you need help, man.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey man, listen. It is what it is, man, It's just it's good. It's good to be in a space where I could be honest and and it's it's a it's a sensitive topic for many, and many try to hide it. And you know, for me to sit here and be vulnerable and share with y'all some of my shortcomings in life, I appreciate y'all not laughing. I appreciate y'all not making fun of me, because I mean, it's it's it's it's been mentally draining throughout the years for me. I've been very cautious and and kind of scared, you know, in a sense, and I've been able to overcome it, and I found someone that at least pretends they like it.
Speaker 1: So I'm oh, Joe, sniggers taste the same, whether you got the fun size or king sides with.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, there's a sniggers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might take you a lot on them to get to that one king side, but you might have to eat the whole bag.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You have to get with, you have to give with a whole bag.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, it's still a part that one king side, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, yeah, you're right, you're right, right.
Speaker 1: But hey, if you stop eating McDonald's another six centimeters.
Speaker 4: Nah, they ain't gonna have it. Listen.
Speaker 5: I even went, I went, I went and got a consultation, you know, I went, I was finished, go to doctor Miami.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I went. I saw it, but I saw the price. I was like, nah, I ain't worth it.
Speaker 1: You You remember when you growing up and you got your teeth pull and they said, if you don't put your tongue in, there'll grow.
Speaker 2: There'll come back a gold too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dang, every time you don't you don't put your tongue in it, like, ain't no gold to gonna come that out that McDonald's.
Speaker 5: Oh Joe, I'm good, I'm good, but listen, listen, I'm already I'm already forty six. I mean, if I'm sorry, I'm already fifty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I thought about it, and this is where I hit you with where we just talked about when you try to relive some of the stuff you did in the old days. So I'm on the back end of the fun times. I'm on the back end that that them days over. So now if I found somebody and they're willing to settle down with me and we we have a child, we got kids. Yeah, so there's really no point in me to revert and go back and improve in that area. I mean, I thought about it like that, I want to do my consultation with doctor Miami, and I's like, you know, I'm trying. I'm trying to better myself in in the area, in the area of horizontal and vertical activity.
Speaker 4: And I saw them numbers. I was like, well, I don't think this is worth it.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 4: I ain't paying for that. And then I gotta wait six weeks or eight weeks before before I.
Speaker 2: Heal nah, and then I got yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh tell you yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 2: You know you get old. You know it ain't it ain't. You know what I'm saying. Like I said, you know you get old. It ain't.
Speaker 5: You know we don't right right, I ain't. Yeah, I ain't had no issue ship, but I feel I.
Speaker 2: Ain't got that. I ain't got no issues either.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Oh, y'all, I'm just saying, yes, hey man, that thing get hey. I put one of them diamonds in that thing on want of them diamonds on Joe?
Speaker 2: Man. You know when I was young, o' yoe, like I was about seventeen eighteen, Yeah, that thing, get right? I pass out?
Speaker 1: All the blood rush down there, leave my head. I lied to you, I swear, I just wake up.
Speaker 2: She on top of me. I'm just said it appen.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Damn I like this. Hey, that's body.
Speaker 5: There would be no other platform we could shed this information with y'all.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: And I just want to thank y'all for for tuning in and and and and dealing with the bull.
Speaker 4: The bull, the bull.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just I'm glad I could just share this with y'all man, and and just damn, just don't.
Speaker 4: I just I just asked that y'all don't make fun of you. That's it. Don't don't be tweet don't be tweeting me.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm allowing.
Speaker 5: I'm being vulnerable and showing that there's some guys that that that can relate to my story. Oh yeah, yeah, there's some guys that can relate to my story. And if I can, if I can come forward, if I can come forward, and like.
Speaker 4: You can too, if you part of the it bad, it bitty committee, I'll let you.
Speaker 2: Boy. Yeah, y'all have y'all convention. I don't know nothing about that is joining of that.
Speaker 1: That's a conversation I all need to damn this week night cap tails question.
Speaker 5: It e Beaty Committy, it bed commedy out the Dark.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you posted a video today on Twitter of the new gift reil got you you? Yeah, well got me a new toilet so I won't be on the seat that night.
Speaker 2: Oh that thing light up? Yeah? You just not getting that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: See I used to pee on the seat and then she would go sit on the seat and it be wet.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, just get you an aural.
Speaker 4: So now I got a. I just ain't for the light.
Speaker 5: And if I ain't for the light, there's no way I can miss it, even though even if it's dark.
Speaker 1: Nah, you need to get it. Y'all need to get a two y'all need to get a two things system.
Speaker 4: What you mean?
Speaker 1: I mean y'all have two toilets in there? Get a you get a urinal. Just get a urinal.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a badet. It's a badet next to.
Speaker 2: That you just can't see. Yeah, yeah, I got rid. I took that bedet out of there. You did? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I ain't this. I ain't trying to do.
Speaker 2: I ain't that lady. I could watch my own butt. Okay, Okay, I ain't trying.
Speaker 4: I ain't trying to do too much in that though.
Speaker 2: Yeah hell non. So check this out on YO.
Speaker 1: This week's night Cap tells questions of the week is what is something minor that can ruin your day?
Speaker 2: Let's check out some of the answers.
Speaker 4: Oh this is nice, I like that?
Speaker 2: Uh Kyler Austin seventeen.
Speaker 1: My pockets getting caught on the door, hamble yep, that happens, lady underscore Ray. When I get home, sit down to eat my food, take out the order wrong or missing extra sauce. Yeah, man, you know what on Joe, if I'm closed by, I drive right back up there on the ass.
Speaker 2: I drive right there.
Speaker 4: Real hell yeah, oh hell nah.
Speaker 1: Now I'd have told you, hey when I would go out, like okay, simple, let me get to make nuggets, large fry, super large fry.
Speaker 2: Catch up, honey, are sweet.
Speaker 4: And soud when you're really drive back.
Speaker 1: Though, messed up my order going right back up there. Oh man, I don't know why. First of all, I don't know why them employees. It's not your store. Why do you care if you give me an extra catchup or you give me an extra sauce, it's not yours.
Speaker 4: They don't do They don't do that at McDonald's. You see what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do. Yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: I drive right back up there and go right back through the drive through. I say I'm missing sauce. I mentioned my I mentioned I'm missing my frid.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you.
Speaker 4: So you've been to McDonald's I have, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: Ah, we got you. You be You're on the right side of the track. Now come on, now, come.
Speaker 2: On, Jenny L. Marie R.
Speaker 1: Say hey, have a minute of the chat. You already know it's gonna take longer than that. Somebody say, you got a minute of the chat? Did I catch you at a bad time? Don't ask me if you call me at a bad time, because I answers, yes, you did.
Speaker 2: Tell you know what?
Speaker 1: I was just getting ready to check out the refrigerator life. Can I call you back?
Speaker 5: I hate when somebody say, can I ask you a question? Well, you just you just started with one already. Yeah, so you might have just asked what you would just ask what you want to ask? I already up here. Now, I'm sorry to bother I'm sorry to bother you. Well why are you're doing it?
Speaker 2: No, you're not.
Speaker 4: Bother you.
Speaker 2: That's what I get that. That's what I get that to do.
Speaker 1: When I'm getting if I'm about to eat, if somebody say, you know, I really hate to bother you. You know, I know you don't like this yet here you are, I mean, but you know I don't do nobody like that. This is what people do. They'll wait till they eat their dinner, right I watch them, won't Yoe? They wait till they eat their dinner. I hate to bother you, mister Sharper. Do you mind taking a picture? Why did you Why didn't you leave your dinner? Come ask that? Why you wait till you ate? Oh? You didn't want your food to get You want to eat your nice hot meal, but they want.
Speaker 4: You us to get cold. You can take a picture.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, nigga, it's I'm different.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna start doing. I'm gonna wait sooner did they soon? Did they bring it out?
Speaker 2: The thing? Nice and hot? I was like, hey, do you better taking a picture with me?
Speaker 4: So you're gonna interrupt them first.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's what I'm about to start doing.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, Miss Niggi fab said.
Speaker 1: When you're thinking about leftovers all day, I mean, your mind is set on a specific thing for dinner, and you get home to find out somebody ate your damn food, Well, you kind.
Speaker 5: Of already know who it is, depending on who in the household. Yeah, depend on who in the household. You already know who ate your food.
Speaker 2: When we were growing up, who had leftovers.
Speaker 4: That left what.
Speaker 2: Over? Who?
Speaker 1: And you bet that well First of all, if you did have left over, you already know, Like, if you had any kind of meat that was left over, my Grandma's gonna ask some water and flower and it's gonna be mother fried. So whether it was poor jobs, whether it was chicken, it did not matter that you better not eat that.
Speaker 2: Hey, if Grandy put it in the refrigerator, yeah, don't you touch it? Yeah? You know how some people put oh, do not eat, do not touch?
Speaker 4: You already know she ain't put your nothing on.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If Mary Porter put that bag in the refrigerator, okay, okay, you eat it if you want to.
Speaker 2: Mayor Porter had something for your ass.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Two O five said bad driving coming home from working. My house and mess kids and husband been there all day. I don't like no messing house.
Speaker 2: I don't like no. You know what I got one on? Yo? Was that women?
Speaker 1: I don't know what y'all be doing, but if y'all can use the bathroom, floodshit, how you sent your ass down and get up and go?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: Women, what kind of women are you been dating? Ain't I ain't never heard of that before?
Speaker 2: Yes, flush the toilet. I don't want to see.
Speaker 1: I don't want to even if it don't even like you know, sometimes they'll wipe something off and just throw toilet paper flush that.
Speaker 4: That's that's a new one.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I'm only speaking as far as that, you know, they want to hide that.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 5: They don't even want to let you know that they've even been in the bathroom. So the fact that someone even forgot the.
Speaker 1: Not not not when not when they cyclone? Not when that not not that I mean that pee that I don't want to hear you close the door when you pee. I ah, man, its just it's been bad. I walking out of the room and hey, they going to bath and the somebody go in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: And start peeing. I go downstairs. I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 4: That made that? That really bother you hand what.
Speaker 2: Every time every time I go in, I turned the water on. Oh, just so they can't hear it, Just so they can't here, ain't.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody gonna tell you they heard shot and sharp where he had the door he would be and he had the door open.
Speaker 2: I turned the water on.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm curious, like, like, so you ain't had no you never had no one.
Speaker 8: Fee on you man, don't play them game like the Onnold Palmer like if she squirted, that's the uh.
Speaker 2: I'm going a little too far. Nah No, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, because you said you told me you had a raincoat, now you had.
Speaker 1: Like hey, he's about to make look I needed you.
Speaker 4: Know what, miss be nasty.
Speaker 5: I'm just asking because that that's equivalent to the say, that's really basically the same thing. If you can't stand the sound or the sight of a woman actually doing that, then wouldn't that be your problem as well.
Speaker 4: I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Joe.
Speaker 1: I you know, I ain't find No, I don't find I am find one of the more irrigation system yet, but I'm looking for one. I look know, I'm looking for what I'm looking for what I ain't found well yet. But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I love I live with. I'm looking with a sprakler. Boy.
Speaker 4: You said irrigation system. Man, you heard that. I ain't heard that is so long.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for that.
Speaker 4: Hey that's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a god.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's a good one right there.
Speaker 1: I Robin oh four two eight said when the sink is filled with dirty dishes.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, that's if you got kids. If you got kids, it's gonna happen. That's that's that's inevitable. And then then the kids gonna argue on who day is or who time it is to wash dishes.
Speaker 1: He ask my daughter, I'm when I go home, I have my daughter on. I told my daughter, I said, look, here, run a dish washing, but I don't. Don't leave these dishes in here. Put them up before you go to bed. Okay, that was when one of those times I was eating around the clock, so every two hours, every two and a half hours, I was getting up. I got up at three o'clock in the morning, dishwasher beeping.
Speaker 2: M she's sleeping.
Speaker 1: I went in that room so hard to get your heads down here and a little dishwashing you woke her up?
Speaker 4: Or you like my grandma? Boy, you like my grandma.
Speaker 5: If she tells me to do something before I go to bed and it's not done and I'm sleeping, But that's that's when the worst for a chad. I know, y'all, I know y'all. Can y'all can relate to that? Your mama wake you up in the middle of the night because you've got to do something she told me to do before you went to sleep, and they wake you up to do it, you'd be dead tired. It'd be like you woke me up for that, and it so simple.
Speaker 4: It'd be something so simple.
Speaker 1: If Mary Porter told you to do something before you went to bed, she gonna shut down on your ass.
Speaker 2: She ain't gonna wake you up.
Speaker 1: She's gonna wake you up, framing on you. You best believe it, because see I asked them in ass whipping the jar your memory. You could be dad asleep, granted, shutting down on you with that extension cord of that broom. God dang it, I forgot to take that trash shot. God dang it, I forgot to wash that dishes. Jare your memory? I asked Wippen to do that to you. Hell man, Look here I told her what hey, you luck it. She didn't have to wash them my hands. All you gotta do is put them in a dish washer, put the tail in close it just wash your doing all the work, just driving and put them off right. I ain't gotta I ain't gotta tell you. I ain't gotta tell you to ask me for no money. I ain't gotta ask you to I ain't gotta ask you to go somewhere. I ain't gotta ask you to do none of that.
Speaker 2: But I got a bed.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Oh no that, Oh hell no, right, I ain't hey that. That was my grandfather and me. He used to always tell them, hey boy, don't make me cheat this food twice. But then you got you at morning. You gonta you about fifteen times what he meant, don't make him repeat himself. I like that, Okay, I bet I had to tell her no more.
Speaker 2: Lucky. She lucky.
Speaker 1: By that time, I had done started to like okay, starting getting on up there in age. She's seventeen. You know, okay, you have to sit down, I said, baby, Kayler, my oldest Kayla. You think I like yelling at you. You think I like being this way towards you. I said, baby, you're gonna be a young lady. You would have to have responsibilities. That's all right. After a while, she got the message. Now I don't even got.
Speaker 4: To say nothing right, right, right, right.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll put dishes in the sink just to see what she'll do. I come down in the morning, dish washer or she done clean them and put them up. Okay, okay, but hey, yeah, yeah, okay, oh amyon diplomber, Yes, asking me questions doing the game.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's the worst, ain't it? But that's normally.
Speaker 5: But you got to be careful watching sporting events with people who are not used to it or haven't haven't been to them.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, how important is that for you.
Speaker 5: To have someone you're dating that understands the game of basketball or the game of football?
Speaker 4: Because I know you don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no sound. I can't hear nothing. I can't either. How you talking right right?
Speaker 2: Just go? But you know football, you can explain.
Speaker 4: I know you hate that.
Speaker 2: What can I explain to you?
Speaker 1: You know, if they if the if somebody's celebrating they did something good, touchdown, interception from a return or recovery a big here.
Speaker 2: Okay, come on now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the reasons I really don't go anywhere, because what you think they're gonna do here with that?
Speaker 4: Was that a catch?
Speaker 1: Who you liking this game? Is he better than Brady? You probably hate? You probably hate somebody ask you all these questions? Oh you don't say.
Speaker 4: Yeah and still ask them.
Speaker 5: Oh you know, you know, if you're anywhere with football on, you know, they drunk or they drinking and you know what happened when people got licking in their system.
Speaker 4: Or they gonna talk to you now, or they gonna talk to you, and they're gonna keep on going.
Speaker 5: They're gonna keep on asking because they can't pay attention to your mannerisms and your aura and in the signs of you know what, I don't really.
Speaker 4: Want to be bothered. They can't tell. They can't tell you do they.
Speaker 2: Ask your joke?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: If I'm bothering let me know.
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe who asked that question?
Speaker 1: Name the adult that will ask another adult if I'm bothering you, let me know? No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, that's funny. So that's that's that's funny.
Speaker 1: Uh Cody Cale seventy waking up late, Uh Leon stats underscore baby Mama, Kayla asta mom coming home mad and didn't do it and I didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: Yes, sometimes they have a bad day, you know.
Speaker 1: H yeah, I still told uh say waking up from a nap with thirty minutes calls you girl?
Speaker 2: Thank you? How cheating? Oh?
Speaker 1: You sleep oh you sleep now. Yeah, that's what normal functioning people do. They sleep a lot of time. They take naps. I bet you was on the phone with a bet. I hope you worth it.
Speaker 2: I would sleep. You probably would thinking about it though, A damn.
Speaker 4: They're killing now.
Speaker 1: Uh, people making kwang fong, people making TikTok dance videos in public places.
Speaker 2: They be doing too much.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen that yet. I've seen them. I've seen videos, but I have you know, I've been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh someone driving twenty five or twenty five, yeah to go twenty twenty two for getting your lunch at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I just hoo. Yeah, you ain't sleep. I was sleep. You ain't never sleep when I was over there. What does that mean? Yeah? Anything you can't do one thing?
Speaker 4: That's that. That's that toxicity.
Speaker 1: Ah man I oh you won't never. You won't never go to the groceries now all of a sudden, you want to go to Whole Foods. I was out of something, so I figured I stopped by and get it, or I stopped by target. Okay, okay o, your nice time for your favorite segment. Favorite favorite segment. It's called fellow sinko.
Speaker 4: Oh hold on, I gotta put my hat on that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that spelled those saying, oh he about to get them all right, ladies and gentlemen, spelling b Yeah, that's him, champion.
Speaker 2: Yeah he spelled he got it right. That's it. That's how you spell it. Chat.
Speaker 4: This one for y'all to night chat. This for you all the night.
Speaker 9: Chat okay, Oh choe asterisk asterisk yep a s T E r I k.
Speaker 2: And a s T E r I s k asterisk. Fuck. How about this one?
Speaker 5: This is that make just this are here we go, chat, here you go.
Speaker 4: I got you, I got you all boys on this one.
Speaker 1: Defibrillator, defibrilator, defibrillator.
Speaker 4: Is I can ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Can you use it in a sentence? Uh?
Speaker 1: The doctor used the defibrillators to bring the man back to life.
Speaker 4: The fibulator.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm scared if it's I don't know if it's d I or d E. I know how to spell fibrillator, but the beginning is is is that that's the that's the tricky part because it could trip me up. Okay, so as soon as I say something, you can be like, oh no, you already spelled it. So the defibrillator could be d E or d I.
Speaker 4: And it's a word I've never used before, honestly.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: The fibrillator, the fibrillator, the shipulator. I'm trying to think of other words, the fibulator. Can can you just give me a hint? Is a D or a d I?
Speaker 5: You're on the clock, all right, let me just le'mna just throw it out there, okay, fibulator d E okay, f I mm hmm.
Speaker 2: B U.
Speaker 4: L A t O R.
Speaker 2: And it's d E f I b R I L l A t o R. Defibrilator.
Speaker 4: Damn that ship is that sh is is?
Speaker 9: You gotta say it the right way? You I said the fibulator. How about this one? O?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe went to the restaurant and he ordered Worcestershire or Worcestershire sauce, Worcestershire or Worcestershire.
Speaker 2: Mister what wick?
Speaker 1: What that?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Now now now you're playing, you're playing with my top. Now you just said wish I never heard of that.
Speaker 2: You're telling me.
Speaker 5: You're telling me to spell something that I've never even heard of.
Speaker 4: What the hell is what's the shire? I know?
Speaker 5: The chat don't know either the chat chat y'all better not be laughing because y'all don't know know God there, what's the shire is?
Speaker 1: Either Wor'stershire w O R C E S T E R s H I R A whiskey?
Speaker 2: What the hell Wistershire? What is it?
Speaker 1: It's a sauce that goes on steak. It's a cook you can cook with it also, So how would.
Speaker 2: I just have?
Speaker 4: How? How was I supposed to know that?
Speaker 2: How about this here? Did you see finding Nemo?
Speaker 4: Not finding Nemo?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: An enemy?
Speaker 4: Come on, man, I thought we're supposed.
Speaker 5: To be doing the spelling bee.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't know this until until I have. I was watching this special and there's a special relationship between the clownfish, which Nima was.
Speaker 2: Can be an enemy m.
Speaker 4: An enemy, yep, an enemy.
Speaker 5: I don't like I spelling because you start off with hard stuff right off the beginning, and you you're supposed to work your way to the hard the difficult ones, and you start right hard off the jump.
Speaker 1: Clownfish use their bright colors to lure fish into the aneemy, where they are killed by anenemies poisonous poison and it's eaten. The clownfish also fertilizes the anenemy with their species, so the clownfish will go in. There is also as a protection so if something might try to get the clownfish, they and the enemy is like, thank you and eat the other fish. But so it's a like a great relationship.
Speaker 4: An enemy an then an then an enemy A and.
Speaker 2: I close.
Speaker 4: H A and I I n.
Speaker 2: A any m o any and I'm come on.
Speaker 4: Man, you are you? Are you cheating?
Speaker 5: You cheating with the words man like when you when you start, when you start the spelling be the words are easy, and they progressively becomes one that all right, come on ready, I'm getting this one.
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: That was my fourth one.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Coming out of the bag with the most difficult questions. One what which one?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: I said? Watch it be something at least I.
Speaker 2: Think we're finna give you. We're goin to give you a word?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 4: Let's go on show.
Speaker 5: We gotta do this for the people. This is for the people right here, ship, it's for y'all. I'm telling you, chat, it's for you. If I get this right like you this how much this means so.
Speaker 2: Much to me.
Speaker 1: The word is omnipotent. Yeah, omnipotent, godly all knowing I'm who omnipotent omnipotent? Can you use it in the sentence?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: God is the omnipotent one omnipotent. I'm the I'm the omnie in a hellcat. He got in trouble with the Feds. So that's O M and I potent p O t e n t omnipotent omnie in a hell cat p O n T O M men I p O n t that's that.
Speaker 4: If that, if that ain't right, I don't care. I don't care y'all cheating.
Speaker 2: Oh O M N I P t e N t omnipotent.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm done. I'm done. You know, tonight just wasn't my night. Man.
Speaker 5: It's just like I go out there for the Bengals one day and one and in one game I have three three for twenty eight. That's what tonight was. I had a three three three for twenty eight game.
Speaker 2: Man. Okay, nice time for your revenge. I know your damn good well, dunk on unk.
Speaker 5: Chat, I apologize, chat Chat, I apologize, man, I apologize, man. Tonight tonight wasn't my night, man, I was over five. I was over five. Huh yeah, God, damn, that's bad shit. I know they laughing, but I know they couldn't spell these.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 5: Right, here we go, Here we go, Come on, come on, Joe who question number one dunk on UNC trivia. Aaron Rodgers made news recently and that he thought it was achilles injury last season within his career. Speaking of Jets quarterbacks, only one of them has thrown thirty or more touchdowns in a season.
Speaker 4: Who is that quarterback? Who? Oh yeah, come on, man.
Speaker 2: It's one or two. It's one too. I'm just gonna take what you got. Ryan S. Fitzpatrick. A God, that's bullshit. Nobody gave you the ass.
Speaker 5: Over there, man, Hell no, you ain't know that, man.
Speaker 4: That's not fair man. Somebody give you the answers over there.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Nah man, you ain't know that, man.
Speaker 1: Ry, why you're trying to, why you're trying to why you're trying to do.
Speaker 4: That in the computer computer? Ain't know that or nothing? Man, Nah man, you cheating man.
Speaker 5: Ryan Fitzpatrick threw thirty one testsdowns in the twenty fifteen season.
Speaker 4: Mostly just franchise history, there's no way.
Speaker 5: You remember that from way back then when fits was there man that computer.
Speaker 1: Once that computer, that computer start rebooting.
Speaker 2: Oh I keep ojo.
Speaker 1: Remember that last word omnipotent I spelled it right too. It's called all knowing the omnipotent one.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right?
Speaker 5: Question number two, and this question is is probably arguably the greatest quarterback to ever play the game outside of Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 4: So you ready, ye?
Speaker 5: Joe Burrow recently said the Bengals are built to beat the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Yes, besides the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: There's only one team Patrick Mahomes has never defeated in the regular season.
Speaker 4: He's zero in two against this AFC team.
Speaker 2: Who is it, mm hmmm in the regular season?
Speaker 7: Ah, the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 5: That answer is absolutely not correct. It is the Indianapolis Colts. Who will Patrick Mahomes is zeroing too against.
Speaker 4: Okay, one and one?
Speaker 2: Has he ever been in Tennessee in the regular season?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Question number three.
Speaker 5: Only one running back in the NFL has rushed for one thousand yards or more in the last three seasons.
Speaker 4: Named that running back? Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Only one running back in the NFL has rushed for one thousand yards or more in the last three seasons.
Speaker 4: Name that running back. Oh that's a good one. There ain't no way in hell you get this one right. If you get this one right, I know somebody over there helping you.
Speaker 5: Oh, one thousands the last three seasons. Chat, we got him on the rope.
Speaker 2: Chat, you got him on the rose.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmmm. Okay, bron cool.
Speaker 5: And while are you sitting there thinking about that? My homes is one and two against the Titans.
Speaker 4: F yi, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Najie Harris, don't do that too with you. I mean you got to look on your face.
Speaker 2: I got it right? Did I get it right?
Speaker 4: On your man? You just pulling names? Man?
Speaker 2: You cheer man?
Speaker 5: Hey, chat chat, come on, chat, listen chat. I know y'all can have tested this. There's no way. There's no way.
Speaker 4: He knew that. Jets answer and he knew.
Speaker 5: Goddamn Naji Harris had one thousand yards in the last three seasons.
Speaker 4: Come on, chat, man, y'all got to help me out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Oh that nah man, Something ain't right? Man, all right, number four, number four, number four? Nah man, here we go.
Speaker 4: Number four.
Speaker 5: The most pass attempts by a quarterback in a regular season game is seventy. It happened during the nineteen ninety four season. Which quarterback holds that record?
Speaker 2: Hint?
Speaker 4: He played at Washington State.
Speaker 2: Drew Bledsoe he did that against Damn Marino opening day.
Speaker 5: So technically, okay, Drew bled so attempted seventy passes in a win versus the Vikings in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 4: Seventy Damn in ninety four? Did they even have a runner back?
Speaker 1: Uh? That's been cold, Ben, Uh, that's when? What did they do that? Open to day? Here and Dan have a shootout open to day because Dad had just come back off the ac that Achilles injury in ninety three.
Speaker 2: You should remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you eight? You know what? All right? Here we go, Here we go. Last question, last question? You you fo? You fo?
Speaker 2: Three? Four, big and five. Let's make it both for five.
Speaker 4: Here we go. Guess the player.
Speaker 5: I have gained over twelve thousand receiving yards, which is the most all time for a particular franchise. I was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the nineteen ninety two NFL Draft.
Speaker 4: Who am I?
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have over twelve thousand yards, which is most all time for a particular franchise. But I was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the nineteen ninety two NFL draft.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, it ain't play maker Maker. Playmaker came out with my brother in eighty eight.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well that's not the most. That can't be the most receiving yards because what you call them? Jay?
Speaker 2: Uh, what do you call them? Got the most receiving yards for the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I would assume Jason Whitten with all those damn catchers, he got.
Speaker 2: The nineteen ninety two draft wide receiver.
Speaker 5: But he has twelve thousand yards, which is most by a particular franchise, not saying it's the Cowboys franchise, but he would just drafted.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh oh, oh oh see, I got you got me thinking, Oh I know who it is now, Uh.
Speaker 2: Give me a head. Did he go to Jackson State? Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I ain't giving you all that, man, I give you.
Speaker 1: All. I'm gonna say that right here. He the greatest ride runner in the NFL. Here, stro I willa leave you at that. Okay, let me ask you this did he play for the Jags.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, I ain't playing them more. I ain't playing them more.
Speaker 1: O kay qu qu quit, I quit, I quit o Joe, I quit.
Speaker 2: I quit, I quit.
Speaker 4: You be cheating man.
Speaker 1: Okay, you be trying to stump me? Man, Why trying to stump me? I give you easy words to spell you're talking about guess the player you gave me easy what aster old.
Speaker 4: Chat didn't know none of them words. The whole chat didn't know none of them words.
Speaker 2: What about what about asterisk? Who ASTERI?
Speaker 4: I spelled it right. It's two ways to spell it.
Speaker 1: Okay with you, It's time for our last segment of the night, and it's called shoe an.
Speaker 5: A oh man, Hey, nah, they're cheating, man, be cheating man.
Speaker 4: Somebody in there helping you.
Speaker 2: Maybe they don't be knowing?
Speaker 4: Nah man, somebody in the help. What ask that man?
Speaker 5: Somebody you got to you got somebody you got something like some type of contraption right there below you or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going on. Something ain't right.
Speaker 2: No, it's up here, that's what it ain't n N.
Speaker 1: David Bell asked what is ash reaction when these night camp after dark come up you're crying them.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, tonight.
Speaker 1: She ain't even tell me because you like, I'm just going you're here eleven, She like, I'm just gona wait. I was like, Lord, have BERSI wise guys. You guys mean more than you know to the culture. Thank you, man. I appreciate that. Shaun Thomas, what's on your question? If you guys didn't play sports, what could you see yourself doing or did you come did it get to the success you are now? And O Joe, Memphis Barbecue is coming to your city soon. And uncle that Kanyak is the best. Kashan appreciate that. Uh, I was gonna be a lawyer.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be a lawyer if you ain't making it. I like that. Well, honestly, all Joe, I know, I played around a lot. Obviously. I've said this many times on the show.
Speaker 5: If I did not make it to the NFL, I would have been a veterinarian. And if I could, if I could have got the opportunity as far as going back to school and become a marine biologist, That's what I would have done.
Speaker 4: But veterinarian off rip easy, said my.
Speaker 2: Dog to you.
Speaker 1: Tyson said, Hey, un I'm a big fan and nobody get do it like you. My favorite video of you is when you brought the gold mass on the undisputed much love, O Joe? Yeah, oh yeah, I need to find ash supposed to be finding me another goat mask?
Speaker 4: What happened to another one? Oh?
Speaker 2: You were?
Speaker 1: Oh he's like when I brought a live goat, the actual goat.
Speaker 4: Oh you brought a real goat on there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did. What's up? Shadon O Yoe?
Speaker 1: I would like for you the guys wish my wife a happy fifty seventh birthday, Michelle Warren Floyd No, and says you will love and tell O Jo that he the oesther one any of these problems.
Speaker 2: Leo already said that, ain't Leo Leo? That you.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Michelle? Uh some battle state of love. Unbelievable. Man, I didn't go ahead, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday. That's Leo.
Speaker 4: That's yo Leo.
Speaker 2: That what he's say. You don't want the problem. You don't want none o yo a yo.
Speaker 5: Well when you told it, when you told that story, boy, that that was the funniest thing where Oh my goodness, that was the funniest thing.
Speaker 2: Uh, Kathleen and Benson.
Speaker 1: You both long term Colorado, Ohio long way You both played a long time in Colorado and.
Speaker 2: Ohio long way from home. What are the things you learned to love out there?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: What do you love about being in Ohio and Cincinnati?
Speaker 4: For one, the people.
Speaker 5: The people in Cincinnati were really really good to me. Really all bush All jokes aside.
Speaker 4: They were really good to me, through the through the through the good and the bad.
Speaker 5: They were really good to me. The city was dope. It was really Obviously it's it's the Midwest. You you would think it wasn't fun. But it was a good change up for me so I could remain focused coming out leaving the big city and in Miami.
Speaker 4: Obviously, being in Cincinnati it was. It was perfect. It was it was.
Speaker 5: It was stuff you can do, but it was just enough to I can still lock in and stay tuned in to with the main goal.
Speaker 4: I kept the main goal, the main goal at the end of the day. What else.
Speaker 5: The food The food was good, Uh star line ghost god damn? You said, is it goal line start? You said, gold star?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 4: How you call it chili the chili?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you talk the chili dogs. With cheese.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm trying to say the name of the restaurant of the place.
Speaker 4: I can't. I can't remember. Listen, I obviously you know I hit my McDonald's there.
Speaker 5: I hit my waffle house right in Kentucky and Covington they did right next door to each other.
Speaker 4: Jeff Ruby's, Jeff Ruby.
Speaker 5: Steakhouse in Cincinnati, all all the all the restaurants that Jeff Ruby has phenomenal. I fell in love with those. Skating I used to love skating. Skating became a routine of mine. Gold staring skyline, gold staring skyline. I don't know why I shod my mind like.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey Steakhouse.
Speaker 5: Skating was was a routine of mine after every every after every home game. But if I'm not mistaken, I think the session was seven to eleven, if I'm not mistaken. And what else I really love about Cincinnati, Yeah, that's pretty much it, man.
Speaker 1: But the people was good to hey, buddy, Yeah, people was great. It's uh, it's a football it's a football town. They're crazy about their Broncos. Look, they've had success with the Avalanche has won a couple of Stanley Cups.
Speaker 2: I think they won three Stanley Cups.
Speaker 1: Uh. The Nuggets won the championship last year, but Colorado is still a football time town. The Rockies were great, but the people, the fans were unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Scene.
Speaker 1: It picturesque, is like a postcard. It's like a hallmark. I mean sometimes when the lights snow and oh man.
Speaker 2: It's.
Speaker 1: It's it's a it's a it's a color Colorado is is scenic, it's picturesque. I mean, you couldn't ask if you're outdoorsy, m you won't find you won't. You won't find any better than Colorado. But the football fans were great. I ain't never had a problem with anybody there. They loved their Broncos and they they love their players that they know that that play hard and give back to the game. And when they show up, you know, seventy five seventy seven thousand people showing up in Old Mile High it was rocking. I'm talking about rocking, rocking. And when we did, hey, that south end zone ain't nothing like scoring To touchdown and run into that south end zone it was I mean the stadium was electric, but that south end zone was where it was at. And man, man, I couldn't I couldn't have got drafted to a better city, a better team.
Speaker 2: It was who mm hmmm, m mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Lady Ray said, what are your two top favorite TV theme songs of all time?
Speaker 2: Good Times, Good Times, Good Times, The Jefferson's.
Speaker 4: Good Time, Jefferson moving on up.
Speaker 2: Fred Sanford, the Sanford.
Speaker 1: The Sun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's a good what's happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to sing it, can't get What about Three's Company?
Speaker 2: You remember company?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know what I like? That's under I like law and Order. It's been over so long. Good one.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Order that's a good one.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 5: I know, this might, this might, This is more so new even though it was a Netflix series. It's my it's my ring tone on my phone. Uh Narcos really yeah, it's my ringt on my phone. Can you get in trouble for that?
Speaker 2: Mhmm do you hear it? Mm hm?
Speaker 4: You here that? Uncle?
Speaker 2: No, No, you can't hear that. That's what mine says. What you're called? It been poured into boys mail?
Speaker 4: Oh man? Mm hmm. Oh. Somebody said a different World, Yeah, Simpsons.
Speaker 2: Different World, Living single. I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the theme song from Living Single when it comes on.
Speaker 1: I mean that was man. It was like man, that was man. I guess I guess we done got busy now. But going home and sitting down and watching sitcoms, that was a thing. Everybody rush home to watch Martin. You watch Living Single, and you watch you know, the Real World. You know those those shows like that, A Different World. Yeah, you rushed home to watch the Real World. That was the first reality television on MTV.
Speaker 4: Real World was first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Real World kicked it off. Man. You remember puck old nasty Puck. What's that his name?
Speaker 4: I don't I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think I watched Real World.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Real World was first, and then came Survivor.
Speaker 4: Damn Survivor been going that long?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shipn't.
Speaker 4: I want I want to do that one time. I want to do Survivor one of them games.
Speaker 5: When of them games shows you gotta they push you out there in the middle of nowhere and you gotta survive ned in the phrase, I mean I could do that, do that too, but just I want like different challenges that most people will be scared of.
Speaker 4: You know, climbing, you know, being scared of heights or jumping that.
Speaker 2: Thing with bear grills and that, and that's what I mean. You need to go out there.
Speaker 4: With him bear grills?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 2: Uh, what's the name of his show? As you're looking it up?
Speaker 4: Bear grills? He's not. He's not out there hunting bears or nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Nah, he like uh he a survivalist.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, running wild.
Speaker 2: With bear grills.
Speaker 4: I like that. That'd be funny.
Speaker 2: Used to be called man first while Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, any any anything having to do with the outdoors, it would be fun for me. It would be a new experience, obviously with me being from the city. Anything country and outdoors would be dope.
Speaker 1: Alex Sander Vosa O your man. I was just watching BMS Blue Mountain State before this. I almost spat my drink out when you popped up next to than. Yeah, what is it like working with such a legendary show? Love Nightcap been here since week one?
Speaker 4: It was fun.
Speaker 5: It was fun obviously doing Blue Mountain State and some other some other things I've had the opportunity to do in front I like to call the Big Screen. It was fun. It was exciting. I would love to do more work like that. And just when it comes to filming, I just don't like to hurry up and wait. I hate I hate that part. I want to come in, I want to work on a film and I want to go home, and it just doesn't work that way.
Speaker 4: Out of waiting around, there's a lot of.
Speaker 5: Sitting around, a lot of downtime, a lot of downtime. And it's just that's why I don't. I don't think being an actor is for me. Yep, that's pretty much it. But the people I work with that and everyone else that was there and all the other things that I've done as far as cameos are concerned on TV and been phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Uh as the military, check Oh said, as the military veteran times get hard and I appreciate y'all bringing a smile to many people.
Speaker 2: So luke, gentlemen, thank you for your service.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, David Taylor said, oh your psg Or Barker tomorrow in the Champions League.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a good one. Boy, Hey, listen, it's gonna be a good one. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I think isn't isn't PNG ahead on aggregate to one or my tripping.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure it's gonna be. Oh, that's what you wanted to know, that's what you want to know. I could care less, though I don't. I don't care about PG. I don't care about people. You want me to pick one? Uh, I'm saying, bope the PSG all.
Speaker 2: Right, Alex see what's good?
Speaker 1: Uncanojo, Please wish my girlfriend Kirsten a happy birthday. Thank you, Happy birthday, Kirsten, happy with you, a happy birthday, Happy happy birthday, and many many.
Speaker 2: More to come. Happy christ show up.
Speaker 1: Hey, uncle Ocho, I'm twenty two years old that loved watching being inspired by Nightcap, moving away from home for the first time. Wish me love to PS. I've been dming Nightcaping o Jo about making software. Congratulations, big step, taking a big step forward, entering into the walm of adulthood, going away from home, being out on your own, being able to make your own decisions, play your own bills. That's a big step. Congratulations, Hey said yo. Who guys got this weekend? Henio Garcia? Also o Cho, do you want your head combed and undisputed? It you picked the division?
Speaker 2: What is.
Speaker 4: Undisputed is the boxing game. Yeah, boxing game on PC.
Speaker 5: Whenever, whenever you want to lose la homie, you come on you you know.
Speaker 2: This weekend with HAINI and Garcia. Who you got?
Speaker 4: Well, who fight this weekend?
Speaker 2: Devin hain and Garcia, Ryan Garcia.
Speaker 4: Oh that's gonna be a good one, boy.
Speaker 2: Who you got? Man?
Speaker 1: Garcia been tripping though, Man, I don't know what's going on with him?
Speaker 4: You mean, oh about about them tweets.
Speaker 2: And all that stuff? Man, he been he been on one. Bro.
Speaker 5: You don't think you don't think that might be like a like a little a little little tactic, a little trick make make him think he's not focused. No, no, you go, I like I like Haney, Yeah, honey, Haney is the more polished, more polished fighter.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, I mean, Garcia gotta stop swinging for the fences.
Speaker 2: You leave himself open. That's how that's why what you call him, Caughdy caught him.
Speaker 5: Yeah. You gotta take a slow, take your time, that's all I mean. He I mean ship Ryan O.
Speaker 4: Garcie over there with with with Derrick James. He should be fine this time, okay.
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Doctor Frank M. Bellavan said mess Sterling today. He was super nice and signed my shirt. I know he told me he sent me a text. Uh you, Bob Berk said, Hi, Uncle o Cho. Wanted to take a moment and say thank you for giving me the drive always pursue greater. I now work for a law work at a law firm, and will pay for my law school. You all inspire. You're an inspiration. Thank you, Thank you guys. Hey, bro, that's awesome. That's unbelievable. That seemingly you work in a law firm. So probably that's your lifelong aspiration is to be a lawyer. And uh for you going there, you're going to pay for law school.
Speaker 4: Let me know what they hired too.
Speaker 2: Bro. Look here, you're in school. Y'all didn't do well? Bro? Come on now it's over. Who that you?
Speaker 4: Why what you talking about? I graduated with honors?
Speaker 2: Did you? Yes?
Speaker 4: Show did? You can look at it?
Speaker 1: You can google it, Honor's reward, marry out or something, Hotel Pro.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys. Please make sure you hit.
Speaker 1: That like button, Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, and thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Again for helping us to reach one point two million subs.
Speaker 1: Please please make sure you guys, subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can also listen through us to the Club Shay Shape, but we would appreciate it if you subscribe and listen through the Nightcap podcast feed. Thank you, guys for selling out Shade by Laportier, but more importantly, thank you for your patience as we try to do everything we possibly can to get you your order in a timely, timely manner. Please, guys, make sure you go out and vote for the Webby Awards. We are nominated for Best Sports Podcast the Webby Awards Best Sports Podcast. The voting ends Thursday at midnight. The link is payed at the chat at the top of the chat. And so far, guys, you've been doing lights out and we're in first. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Uncle Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five runner, Extraordinary, Bingos, Ring of Fame, Arnoi Pro Bowler, All Pro, all the way from Liberty City, Mister Rail, Risotto, chad O, Chosenko Johnson.
Speaker 2: We're out. See you, oh Thursday, Wednesday. I'll see you Thursday.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get it. I'mnna be in the chat Wednesday I'm gonna be in the chat.
Speaker 2: Huh, y'all be ignored me. Oh, actually, actually we're gonna come up.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be off on Wednesday, but we're coming on on Tuesday because of.
Speaker 2: The Lakers and the Lakers play the Piffs. Yes, so we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back tomorrow night, and I back tomorrow night to break down the Lakers, Pelicans and the Sacramento Kings and the Golden State Warriors, and then you and I back on a normal schedule on Thursday. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. We're out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be in the chat tomorrow