Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Sherry is on the phone for to Catch Your Cheater. Today, she thinks that her boyfriend of three years named Aaron might be messing around. So we're gonna see if we can catch him in just a second, but first let's find out what's going on.
Speaker 1: Sherry, tell us about your situation.
Speaker 3: So Aarin, I love him so much.
Speaker 4: We've been together for three years, lots of up and downs, but you know, he's really wonderful and I see his growth and like communicating more with me, and we've been going in a positive way.
Speaker 3: I freaking love Valentine's Day, which he knows right around the corner. Like I'm getting giddy thinking about it.
Speaker 4: But you know, I always it's like pulling teeth sometimes with Aaron around it. And I know, like he works actually as a sooux chef at a really nice restaurant, and of course it's mad busy on Valentine's So you know, when I realized and we talked about it, like he's going to be working all night, he said, I was honestly disappointed about it. But you know, anyway, the reason I'm calling you guys, is getting thick thinking about it. I was sitting I was seeing with Aaron the other night. He was on his laptop, I was on my phone. He just like popped up to use the bathroom. And I didn't mean to like snoop or anything, but just like right on his computer his email and it was a confirmation for like a real, really nice restaurant that I've been wanting to go to with Erin for a long time. And it was on Valentine's and so obviously I got excited and I was like, oh, he's he's pulling one offer on me. This is amazing, Okay. And so I talked to him later and I was like, oh, okay, so maybe we can, you know, get together after work or something and try to try to suss it out. And he was just like, no, it's gonna be really busy and I should just go hang out with my friend Crystal, who like, by the way, he hates Crystal and he hates her and he was just really hurt about it, and I just that's when my stomach kind of dropped.
Speaker 3: I want to believe that like he's kind of playing dumb, but there's this car of me that's like what the heck you guys.
Speaker 4: You know, so I'm just like kind of looping on that over and over again, and I'm wondering what is going on that night and if I'm even part of the plan.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, because you want to believe that, Okay, he's playing the long game. This is going to be a real big surprise. You're going to have his heart just turned upside down. I mean that still could be the case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could, and I'm like really hopeful, like that's just the way I roll. But I there, like, you know, women's intuition is pretty strong or there's something us about this, and it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of eating at me.
Speaker 1: Have you done anything else to try to figure it out or not?
Speaker 3: Not? Yeah? This is that was the main thing. I mean I definitely, like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, acted kind of coy and just kind of pushing to that.
Speaker 3: Night to see what he's going to be up to and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But the other the other thing, yeah, I I it was like, this is when it was like the nail in the coffin for me is like my friend Crystal is actually dating someone casually who works with Aaron, and so when I was talking about Valentines, she said that Aaron wasn't even working that night. Oh really yeah, that was through his coworker that she said that.
Speaker 3: So like, I'm just like wait what wow? Okay, right, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 1: No, you're not crazy at all.
Speaker 5: It's either that or he terrible at planning surprises either way, Okay, right right, you.
Speaker 2: Told us what grocery store is a Rewards Card member at, So we'll call and pretend to be from there and say that since it's Valentine's Day, we're choosing a few select Rewards Card members who get free flowers delivered to anybody that they want on the big day, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song come back and get here to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Next.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of To Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Sherry is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend three years Aaron, might be cheating. So on a second, we're gonna call him and see if we can catch him. But first, Erry, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 3: Valentine's right around the corner.
Speaker 4: I love Valentine's Aaron worked at a really high end restaurant. He said he's busy that night, but I heard see the great mind, he is not. And I also saw on his computer casually an email reservation for a fancy dinner night out.
Speaker 3: So I'm highly suspicious.
Speaker 1: And he told you that he was working that night.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, at his restaurant. He's a new chef.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we're about to call him from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that he's one of the lucky winners because for Valentine's Day, we're giving a few people who are loyal customers some free flowers they can have delivered to anybody that they want for Valentine's Day. We'll see if he sends us to you or somebody else. Okay, Okay, thanks guy, Okay, here we go. I'm gonna call him right now. Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Aaron.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is him.
Speaker 1: Are you please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm actually gone to say congratulations, you're one of the big winners.
Speaker 3: What I'm gonna win it what did I win?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: For Valentine's Day, We're choosing a few select Rewards Card members to say thank you for being such loyal customers US by offering you y.
Speaker 3: This is so random.
Speaker 2: It's two dozen long stim red roses, a box of chocolates and card delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh?
Speaker 3: Sweet? And I can send it to anybody.
Speaker 2: Yes you can. First thing I would need would be the first and last name of the person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's about.
Speaker 2: Okay cool, and then the last name is easy. Is there anything you would like to put on a card along with this?
Speaker 3: This is Can I get there by Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: It is to be delivered on the big day?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh okay? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah?
Speaker 3: Can you put I got you these?
Speaker 6: They?
Speaker 1: Uh let's live it up tonight.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can that down. And now I'll just let you know that you're a girlfriend of three years. Sherry is on the phone listening and probably want to start.
Speaker 3: You Why, Aaron, what the what?
Speaker 1: What this is actually the Jewel Show? Aaron?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 3: What actually is this?
Speaker 2: It's a radio show and we have a segment where we catch you for cheating and Sherry thought you might be cheating on her?
Speaker 3: Wow, you did not do this? Why are you gonna? You can't get a gridsy right now? What you just do? You just said Val? Who is Val? Who is Val?
Speaker 4: Aaron?
Speaker 3: Aaron? Who is Val? Oh my god? Who are Why would you be? Who is Val? Just tell me? Just tell me. I'm kissed. Yo. This is I did. I did everything, happy, everything to make you happy. What is happening right now? Oh my god, don't know? My bull was someone that I met at work.
Speaker 6: Okay, someone met when I was when I was working?
Speaker 4: Oh man, so so so are you taking her to the fancy restaurant that like on on Valentine's that I saw on your email?
Speaker 3: Like it was like in my face, Oh that's what this was. Oh my god, you're sneaky. I knew this. I knew you're the one. Damn. Like, what are we what are we doing here? If we're not like this is what you're com what We're not trusting each other? You're cheating on me? You you burt bab What do you mean? Do not turn this on me?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: Are you freaking kidding me? I just literally like, this is this is a deal. This is the deal.
Speaker 6: Okay, like like this is this is real, Valet is real and you're in this like fairytale world like make believe lovey dovey, like that's not even a real that's not real life like valid someone, Okay, there it is, there is.
Speaker 4: You know, Oh god, oh my god, you have so many freaking boundaries out that had taken three years for you to be emotionally available to me, and you're not even available to me, like go have to sleep with someone else who's quote unquote real.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? I put in so much work with you, I've been so I don't have anymore like whatever.
Speaker 1: This is wow?
Speaker 3: Wow? Like this is this is this is the last straw like this that was the last draw?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: He hung up, Cherry. I'm so sorry?
Speaker 3: Is he crazy? I can't believe this is happening right now.
Speaker 7: I actually loved I know, he sounded like an asked I loved him so much. Oh no, I'm I'm like, this is the worst, like but the best thing that could have happened to freaking Like, can you imagine if any done this for another year and I didn't see that email or called you?
Speaker 3: Got here?
Speaker 1: I mean, what a coward?
Speaker 5: Though, like he couldn't have told you, he couldn't have broken up with you or anything beforehand, like and then.
Speaker 3: He got mad at you.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah what.
Speaker 2: And also props to you for even in this moment, realizing how thankful you are that you found out now yeah right, instead of like good for you, you have you have a very resilient outlook on things, so.
Speaker 4: You will be just se honest, I will forget, Like the minute I get off the phone, I'm just gonna just forget.
Speaker 3: So I need to remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remind yourself of that, right, because that takes a lot of strength. So you will definitely be okay, and you will find someone who won't cheat on you.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be hard for a minute, but you can call us back anytime if you need a pep talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really appreciate that, guys.
Speaker 4: I just we should have ended up like being a positive the opposite of what happened.
Speaker 2: You know what, Right now, I'm probably doesn't feel like that. I guarantee you in a year from now, though, you will think this is one of the most positive things that ever happened to you, that finding that it's out.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, I believe you. I'm gonna believe that.
Speaker 2: You will be a lot happier and he's definitely somebody that you shouldn't be spending your time with.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Take care, Okay, bye, thank you.
Speaker 3: Will show to catch a cheater.