Speaker 1: But we'll come in your city.
Speaker 2: One of they I get, I'll say your comfort zone will be desire, how tell.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little banging a.
Speaker 3: Yunia and come along.
Speaker 4: They have pledged to carry out the largest deportation, a mass deportation in American history. Imagine what that would look like and what that would be.
Speaker 1: Not even believable.
Speaker 5: What's happening.
Speaker 6: And I want to be known as your border President.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be known as your border President, and Kamala will be known as your invasion president. Block sounds crazy, but there's only forty seven days left until the president Sholey election.
Speaker 1: Be aware. Have come in to y'all. Don't the way I get Talentin, you a conco sock from coast to coast.
Speaker 3: It's from border to border, from c to Shining Sea.
Speaker 1: Sean Kennedy is.
Speaker 2: On Stay right here for our final news round up and information Overload.
Speaker 6: My news round up in Information Overload hour eight hundred and nine four one.
Speaker 1: Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 6: Forty seven days until election day now early voting beginning in Pennsylvania. We have mail in ballots going out in Wisconsin and it will now roll out around the country. You know, during the debate, there was a moment and it really has gone viral. There hasn't been a lot of media attention to it. Of we have American troops abroad that are in combat zones and they listen to Kamala Harris just flat out about being in combat zones and their reaction is like, oh, where the hell are we, Liza.
Speaker 7: And we witnessed an appoignant moment today on Capitol Hill honoring the soldiers who died in the chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan. I do want to ask the Vice President do you believe you bear any responsibility in the way that withdrawal played out?
Speaker 8: Well, I will tell you I agreed with President Bien's decision to pull out of Afghanistan, for presidents said they would, and Joe Biden did. And as a result, America's taxpayers are not paying the three hundred million dollars a day we were paying for that endless war. And as of today, there is not one member of the United States military who is in active duty in a combat zone in any war zone around the world, the first time this century.
Speaker 6: And then the military is like, where the hell are we because they're all in combat zones. I mean, they went absolutely bonkers.
Speaker 9: As of today, there is not one member of the United.
Speaker 4: States military who is an active duty in a combat.
Speaker 10: Zone in any war zone around the world.
Speaker 3: The first time is but.
Speaker 1: Let's understand so now.
Speaker 6: And then we have by the way, Martha Radis with Massachusetts Governor Healey listen to this.
Speaker 11: Are currently nine hundred US military personnel in Syria, twenty five hundred US troops in a rock. All have been under regular threat from drones and missiles for months. We also have action in the Red Sea. We also every single day the Navy Seals Delta Forces special operators can be part of any sort of deadly raid, So why would she make that claim. There are currently nine hundred US military personnel in Syria, twenty five hundred US troops in a rock. All have been under regular threat from drones and missiles for months. We also have action in the Red Sea. We also every single day the Navy Seals, Delta Forces special operators can be part of any sort of deadly raid, So why would she make that claim.
Speaker 10: I think what's important here, Martha is that Kamala Harris in contrast to Donald Trump, demonstrated herself to be commander in chief. We are in a world where there are all sorts of conflicts, and it's all the more reason we need somebody who's serious and who supports the military. And just remember.
Speaker 11: Governor, excuse me, but she said there is not one member of the United States military who is an active duty in a combat zone. That is not true. You say she demonstrated her ability to be commander in chief, But did she not know about these people in Syria and Iraq? Why would she say that?
Speaker 10: Look, that was a comment. That was a comment in a debate. I think the point that she was trying to make was a broader point.
Speaker 6: I'm joining us now is Senator Tom Cotton. And these comments regarding military overseas. You know, that was a pretty big lie. And of course, ABC only fact checked Donald Trump and didn't once fact check Kamala Harris when she told the Charlottesville Hoaks lie and a number of other lies about Donald Trump. And she just flat out wouldn't answer any questions. But this is I guess the state of the corrupt state run media mob, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Hey, Sean, It's good to be on with you. Yeah, I mean I was there with you at the debate, and we watched how those two moderators got made it three on one on every question, supposedly fact checking what Donald Trump said, which was almost always incorrect, and never once pushing back on any of Kamala Harris's obvious falsehoods, maybe the most important of which is the one you just highlighted that you didn't mark the rabbits acknowledges that she said we don't have troops in combat. What is she talking about, or more to the point, what are the thousands of soldiers that we have in Iraq or Syria think she's talking about? Or the sailors who are sitting ducks in the Red Sea is a running back arrister shooting missiles at them? Or for that matter, Sean the thirty thousand plus forces that we have on the Korean Peninsula whose motto is ready to fight tonight. So it's a simple fact that Americans around the world are defending our freedoms and protecting us and might be thrust into live firefights at any given moment. And for Kamala Harris to go and spike the football on a question about the Afghanistans humiliation and say that we don't have troops space in combat around the world. Just it's one of those clarifying moments that demonstrates how unfit she is to be the commander in chief.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine here we are a mere forty seven days until election day, voting has started in the country, and we don't have the following answers as it relates to Kamala Harrison and our stated positions. Well, she will not answer the question whether she supports abortion or any restrictions on late term abortions, meaning on seven to eight nine, we have no answer on her call for a mandatory gun buyback, no answer on her position on the border where she said she would never use a border wall, that she wants to decriminalize the illegal immigration. Nobody's gotten answers as to how you know she says she's going to fight inflation and immigration on day one and you know why didn't she fight it since January twenty twenty twenty one, And what would unrealized capital gains actually look like? And raising the corporate tax corporations don't pay taxes, or what a wealth tax or on a state tax increase would look like, or doubling of the capital gains tax would look like he's never taken responsibility. You know, she mentioned Afghanistan there, and in Afghanistan they abandon you know, these Americans. We had thirteen dead Americans, but more importantly, hundreds of Americans were abandoned behind enemy lines. And the Biden administration said they'd never do that. They said they'd never abandoned our allies. They abandoned all of them. Many of them have never come back, never been seen or heard from again. No, she's not had to answer for her position to defund, dismantle, reimagine ice and the police. And I just I have a hard time understanding how she's gotten away with not answering any of those questions. And we've only got forty six days left. Forty seven days left, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, Seanna, I think you just laid out the case for why she is skipping all these interviews. Why the news has just said she's going to be the presdential candidate who's least exposed to interviews or press conferences or even just a few questions on the turback next to her playing in modern times, because she can't give those answers those are positions that she has taken, not as say, like an impressionable young college student, as a grown woman. When I served with her in the United States Senates, she was in her fifties and she sponsored all those bills for the Green New Deal, or to ban gas powered cars, or to give away reparations. And if she tries to say anything differently, now, she's not flip flopping, she's not moderating. She lies. She is a San Francisco Liberal. She always has been at every stage of her life until about six weeks ago when the Democratic Party administrated Joe Biden and gifted her the nomination. But the American people are totally justified to believe that she will do exactly what you just laid out if she wins the White House. And that's why they are not going to elect her.
Speaker 6: Seine, let me let me go to Washington if I can for a minute. And you know, the Republicans in the House voted to pass the Save Act, which would safeguard our elections and you'd have to show proof of citizenship, preventing illegal aliens from entering the presidential interfering in the presidential race. She's offering free housing healthcare, education, sex change, surgery, and a path to citizenship which is amnesty. And every Democrat would be against those election integrity efforts. Why would you ever be against that? Why would you be against voter idea or signature verification. I don't know if you went to the DNC. You certainly were at the RNC. But I needed idea at both conventions. I needed to show my picture. I d four times before I can get to my broadcast studio at the Democratic National Convention. But they don't want that for voting. I find that peculiar unless you have nefarious intentions. And now Mike Johnson that the vote failed yesterday. I'm not sure exactly what he's going to do, but I know that every conservative is tired of these continuing resolutions, and then you get the fear mongering about a government shutdown. I'll be honest, I'm not one of those people that fears a government shutdown because essential services always continue, doesn't don't They.
Speaker 3: They do always continue. Shine It's the Democrats that have risked the government shut down by voting at the block yesterday against a very straightforward gale that would not just fund the government in the short term, but also pass the Save Act, which would increase penalties for illegal aliens voting on our elections. And you ask, why would anywhere impost that? And the answer is they wanted illegal aliens to vote in our elections. And they claim that it's already illegal, in which case it should be an even easier vote. Okay, in that case, it's a redundant law that simply restates which you say is already established in the law. Well, why would you vote against it? Then it's the easiest vote Democrats who possibly cast the only explanation is they want illegal aliens to vote in our elections because they want to take power in the House and the Senate, in the White House. They want to break the rules of the Senate and they want to do things like pass a mass amnesty bill for the ten million plus illegal aliens to at in this country. And they want to make Washington, DC estate, and they want to pack the Supreme Court, and they want to impose California's voting laws in the entire country. That's why they blocked that bill yesterday.
Speaker 6: All right, quick break more with Senator of Tom Cotton on the other side. I would continue with Senator of Tom Cotton and then at the bottom of the half, we'll get to your calls.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and ninety four one.
Speaker 6: Shawn is on number What do you think of the state of the campaign right now? I mean, we really don't have a lot of time. I don't think most Americans because the media is so institutionally corrupt and nothing but an extension of the Harris Walls campaign office, and they refuse to do any vetting of Kamala Harris. She's gotten away with no press conferences. You know, of an interview on CNN and she spoke for sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds, and then of course, you know, one debate, but not one serious question about any of the substantive issues that I've brought up. And it's just frustrating at this point to me that people are now voting around the country as early voting is starting, and they don't know anything about any of this, and that to me, in and of itself, is just such a dereliction of duty, in such a disservice to the American people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it reflects extremely poorly on the media, Seawan, what would you expect from them? Look, I think here we are you know, six and a half weeks in off the race is still close, and it's going to be close probably till election day. But we know this. It was close in twenty sixteen and Donald Trump pulled out the whole show that Joe Biden was up by eight points, and he sure didn't win by eight points in twenty twenty. So Donald Trump is well ahead now where he was in twenty twenty and twenty sixteen. I know he and Jdvent and their campaign team are dedicated to working as hard as they can to earn every single vote these finals. Six and a half weeks and the American people see that Kamala Harris is a radical San Francisco Liberal who refuses to answer the most basic questions about our position. They can infer from that that she hasn't changed those positions, she still holds them. And in the end, the American people do not want a San Francisco Liberal as their commander in chief making life and desk decisions for our troops and for our nation, or trying to be a steward for our economy the way Donald Trump was a fantastic steward for econ on growth and opportunity in this country.
Speaker 1: What did you make it?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: The second assassination attempt in two months, and the acting Secret Service director says that the plan for Trump worked, And meanwhile they did nothing to secure the non vulnerability on that golf course and sweep the area where there's trees and this guy had been in the trees for over twelve hours. And then the claiming success. Is that success to you to allow somebody with a AK forty seven to the scope, you know, within three hundred yards of the president, Because I view that as a failure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Sean, you're right. It's a total abject failure. I want stress it's the institutional failure of the Secret Service and the bid administration. Like President Trump, I have great admiration and respect for the men and women on his detail who once again helped forward an assassination attempt, and they can only do so much with what they're given. And clearly President Trump doesn't have a detail that's large enough and has enough resources to protect him give them the threat he faces, it's unimaginable. But after he was nearly shot in the head two months ago, the Secret Service didn't augment his detail to bring it up to the level of Joe Biden's detail. We understand, we get it. Joe Biden is the sitting president. He has to be protected to the utmost at every moment. You would think after the first assassination himp, the Secret Service leadership would do the same thing with President Trump. They have to do it now. They have to do it now. And look, they say that they don't have enough money of resources. I mean, I frankly don't believe that. But if that's the case, you know what Joe Biden could do. He's the president, after all, the Secret Service answers to him. He could say, make it happen. And you know what, for six weekends. All we have is six weekends left. I'm not going to go to my beach house. I'm not going to go to Wilmington, Delaware. I'm perfectly happy say in this giant mansion that the taxpayers provide me for six weekends and watch college football in NFL football and playoff baseball, or maybe go to Camp David, my Mountain retreat, both of which are secure enclaves. And you can substantially reduce my details side and resources and give them the Donald Trump, who has to be on the campaign till every day. It's Joe Biden's responsibility to ensure that the Secret Service provides Donald Trump's detail with what it needs to keep him safe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well soon, Senator Tom Cotton, we appreciate you being with us, my friend. Thank you, sir, eight hundred and nine to four one seawan if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our busy telephones here. Michelle in New York. Michelle, how are you glad you called? I see the Nasau Coliseum came to life last night. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Hi? Son? I'm calling primarily about the polling numbers. They're a real concern to me. They just seem to be very askew. My big question to you, I guess it's a rhetorical question, but are they polling illegalians? Because there's so much enthusiasm for President Trump, as seen at is rallies, as seen at the outpoint of concern for his everyday safety, the fact that she could be nosing in on him in the polling. I won't mention the outfits the polling companies, but I don't know who they're polling. But I believe in my heart that they're pulling illegal aliens, and I think that's wrong. I also am concerned. Speaker Johnson, let.
Speaker 1: Me let me help you out.
Speaker 6: There's a Washington Post poll of all places and in Pennsylvania it's at one point raised. In Pennsylvania, I know insider advantage. That's Matt Towery. Well, he has Donald Trump up by two in Pennsylvania. We had an Atlanta Journal Constitution poll that has Trump up by three in Georgia. Latest poll I saw at North Carolina had had Donald Trump up, and he was up in Michigan and by a point. Now if you look at the Quinnipiac polls which had Kamala Harris way ahead. Well, I did a little background and search into their methodology and just to give you some of their history. In twenty eighteen, they had Andrew Gillam beating DeSantis by seven points, and they did it by overpolling Democrats. And they're doing the same thing today. I took a deeper dive into the methodology. For example, in Pennsylvania, their polls only have thirty three percent Republicans, and the CNN twenty twenty exit polls were forty one percent Republicans. That's minus eight, and they have Trump down by three in this poll, and if they had the right amount of Republicans, Trump would be ahead. And in Wisconsin, well, the same poll only has twenty eight percent Republicans. Well, CNN had thirty seven and twenty twenty and had Trump behind by only one point forty eight forty nine, and if it was right, Trump would lead decisively. Michigan, again, they pull only twenty eight percent of Republicans. Twenty twenty, CNN had you know, Republicans at thirty eight percent. Again, Trump is losing the ballot fifty one forty six. If it was the right mix of people, it would be Trump ahead in those states. They're doing this on purpose, I think, in part to suppress votes and fundraising and hype and Democrats will vote early and absentee. If they discourage our working class, maybe low propensity voters, we could lose. So I would just say to everybody, you know, pay attention to the posters that we use, because we use the best.
Speaker 9: People, definitely. And the other thing I wanted to bring up, and then I should go back into office. But the other thing I wanted to bring up is Speaker Johnson is concerned because he's finding thousands of non citizens on voting roles. I'm sure you already knew that. That's a grave concern. I think we, I think we really got to be on top and hyper vigilant of every move that the that whoever is in charge here, it's not good to put it. I mean, to put illegal aliens on our voting roles is unconstitutional. And I'm going to leave it with that because i have to get back to my office. But I love your show. I love your supported Trump and may God bless his safety, and thank you for your show.
Speaker 5: I really enjoy it.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you being out there. We can't do this without you. Have a good day at work, Michelle. We really appreciate you being with us. John and Michigan, boy, we need the state of Michigan. John, how are you glad you called, sir?
Speaker 12: I'm well, nice talking to you. I own a very small fabrication world shop in the middle of Michigan, north of Grand.
Speaker 5: Raft as Little ways.
Speaker 12: When when they they got elected, the ev cars were the big push, and we build a lot of sub assemblies blah blah blah for automation and everything that said. After they realized that nobody wants these, we did millions of dollars worth of work for many companies, and people don't understand that. They don't know what they're doing with these things, all these automated lines that we had helped fabricate. I actually watched one of them in process, robots moving. They're gonna throw that away, and that and that, just one line was ten million dollars. They're gonna throw it away. It's going to go to a scrapyard that will say, you know, obviously the usable stuff.
Speaker 6: But it's well, maybe maybe you can go to these companies and say, if they're going to get rid of it, let them give it back to you.
Speaker 12: Well I didn't. The good thing is I didn't have to pay for that. And the bad thing is because it's subsidized. Because it's ev the big push, everybody got paid. But all of this stuff's going to a scrapyard. And it's sad. Not an electric car fan, don't I will never own one, don't care not.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm with you. And this is the problem. Ford lost four and a half billion dollars. Let me tell you what that does to Ford, That that that reduces the odds that they can create more high paying career jobs. In the auto industry, where people, uh, if they're if they're forced by their government to build cars that their customers don't want. Now, there are people that want electric vehicles, and there are companies like Tesla that cater to that in that market, and they do a darn good job at it, according to everything I've read. And I have a friend that has a Tesla, loves it. But if you don't want it, don't force Ford and GM and American car companies and farm car companies to produce a car that their customers don't want. If anyone wants an electric vehicle, odds are pretty high they're getting a Tesla or I guess there's other companies. I don't really know their names, but Tesla is very popular.
Speaker 12: Oh and then the amazing to what he does. I mean, we actually in my little tiny shop we have Tesla projects going through there, which is blows my mind, you know, because we always say, you know, it's next level, it's I always say Elon Muss stuff, which means, you know, genius type work. And here we are a little tiny place in the middle of Michigan doing this type of work. And like I said, it's sad because my whole family are in the tooling industry, my kids, both my all my cousins. Everybody was you know, I don't want to say Big three because of you know, I don't want to give all my information out. But it's just like this is sad. You know, in the middle of Michigan. You I was telling the the lady that I'm going to say twenty to one ads currently right now in Michigan are in favorite Camilla and they are so pieced together with sound bites. And I've listened to all of the Trump's interviews and like the bloodbath thing, everything is pieced together so blatant miss being no.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like the dictator for a day.
Speaker 6: That comment was made to me, I'm going to be a dictator for one day because everyone was calling saying, oh, he's going to be a dictator, and he goes, yeah, I'm just gonna I'm gonna build a border wall and I'm going to bring back energy independence and that was it. I mean, it just is so corrupt and take you just like Project twenty twenty five. He doesn't even know what it is. Uh, let us go to Kramer's in Pennsylvania, the Commonwealth what's up, Kramer? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 12: How you doing a great hand?
Speaker 5: I'm doing good here.
Speaker 1: Hey, I want to ask you.
Speaker 12: When or how cannot cannot, cannot knock on my gun? Cannot there'd be accountability.
Speaker 5: For the version of the market, the slander that they're throwing at President Trump.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, the left's rhetoric is going to be the left rhetoric.
Speaker 6: I mean, they are who they are, and you know, they took the unprecedented step after in the immediate hours after the assassination attempt on Sunday, trying to blame Donald Trump for the fact that he's a victim of an assassination attempt. I mean, it is as sick as it gets. But do you really expect anything differently? I don't know.
Speaker 12: But nobody could be a hell accountable for this because there's fewing lives.
Speaker 3: It's actually and everything else.
Speaker 6: So it's yeah, it's all that bad. I'm not disagreeing with you anyway. We don't have the best line, Kramer. I'm going to let you go. Trey Texas next Sean Hannity Show. God bless Texas, and we need Senator Ted Cruz. By the way, Ted Cruz if you want to check out his positions Ted Cruz dot com. They're throwing probably about a two hundred million dollars in negative ads at this guy. And he has been, along with Governor Abbott, the two leading voices against the illegal immigration disaster that has been created by Harris and Biden. And it's unbelievable that he has an opponent that's one hundred percent Pelosi, Biden and Kamala Harris supporter. And we we can't have, you know, we can't lose people like Ted Cruz in the Senate. But anyway, what's on your mind.
Speaker 5: Trey John. It is a pleasure to speak with you.
Speaker 13: It's an honor just to touch on the last gentleman. I agree with him one percent. I do want to ask you in regards to that with KJP standing on the podium, and is she not campaigning on the podium every time she says something about President Trump, says he's the threat to democracy and kind of emulates what Harris and everyone else is saying. Is she allowed to actually make campaign statements like that on the podium at the White House.
Speaker 6: She's a dishonest, paid propagandist.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: That's what she does for a living, just like Jen Circle back, Jen Saki before her. No different. They just lie and they don't tell the truth. Is it legal for them to say? Is a threat to democracy? We do our freedom of speech. Do I like the answer she gave Peter Doocey choose all at feigning outrage and being offended yesterday?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I think it's ridiculous. But you know that's what she gets paid to do. Anyway, appreciate the call, Gary Free, State of Florida. Next Sean Hannity Show. Hi, Hey, Sean Ert, Hey man, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Oh? Not much. It's down here in Florida. I live right there off of summ At Boulevards, so I was pretty close to this last assassination attempt. And I agree with you. I don't know how the Secret Service can get up there and say this was a success. I mean, there was some successful parts. You know, the agent saw basically a needle in a haystack with a barrel sticking out of the fence line, and he engaged him. But you know, the major failure, as we all know, is not sleeping an area where paparazzi usually sets to take photos. So we know that's a clear line of sight to the President on the golf course.
Speaker 6: Let me let me ask you, if you live there, have you seen the proparazzi do this.
Speaker 5: I have not seen them do this. I've only heard what has been reported. But you know, I know the area.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, and I'm familiar with the area now because I Google earthed and took a really really close look at all of it. The fact that it wasn't swept is mind numbing to me. The fact that the acting director of the Secret Service said that the plan worked is even more shocking to me. It is an obvious vulnerability. Not only do they need to sweep the area and go through those bushes and make sure nobody's in it beforehand, but then they have to have agents monitoring, probably on Congress Avenue and on I guess the street that you live on. Those streets with the treed areas. They need people on those streets making sure nobody goes near those trees and tries to get in there, be it with a camera or with a AK forty seven and a scope.
Speaker 5: Well, I agree with you. Potentially, you know, a simple canine sweep of that area from even their sister. You know, the law enforcement there in Palm Beach County would have been great, you know, prior to Trump getting to the off course, that probably would have h you know, they would have got this guy. But the Canines are pretty good at that. And as far as posting somebody there, I mean, these these tree lines that we're talking about, you can post two or three vehicles or not even that, and you have a clear line of site, you know, east and west on Summit, so it doesn't take too many officers to be able to see somebody, you know, walking over to that area and and to confront them on the front end. So it's just just it's unbelievable.
Speaker 6: I just I just wondered it would have been an easy, easy, smart, basic common sense decision. Anyway, Gary, thank you, Mel. We have about thirty five seconds. It's all yours, Melon, Saint Louis. Let's get to it first.
Speaker 5: First one is for Linda. I keep hearing a rumor that you and Gavin newsom or are sharing dippity do hairtail.
Speaker 6: All right, well you stop. Why would you say something like that about Linda?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's talking to me about you. He's saying, you know, what he's you know, that's great.
Speaker 6: So the so the governors have to gaggle at the debate, and I'm seeing, you know, everybody surrounding them, and I sneak in behind him. As staff sees me, they let me in and I'm like, hi, and I have a smile on.
Speaker 1: My see Hanned, he's the line with Newsome.
Speaker 6: I'm like, go watch the go watch my interview with him, and go watch the debate. Trust me, Gavin Newsom doesn't love Sean Hannity, I promise you. Uh you know, he's a nice guy in real life, but his views are absolutely as insane as they get. He's a California you know, Marxist leftist. I can't help that. And just like Kamala Harris, uh diffity do, I haven't had I haven't heard that term and forever. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for tonight. We are loaded up the border patrol guy that testified yesterday, this Aaron Heike, will join us. What a story he's telling about how the Harris Biden administration.
Speaker 1: Wanted everyone to lie.
Speaker 6: Uh, there's happenings in Nebraska we're going to tell you about. And also we'll check in with Leo two point Ohterrell, Mark Penn, and Victor Davis Hansett e DVR Hannity nine Eastern on Fox, See you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.