Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. I'm Tom Keen with Paul Sweeney and Bloomberg's Lisa Matteo. The Stock Movers is where we eat in crustables. While Lisa Matteo gives us a brief, I JM. Smucker Ready, follow up? Krispy Kreme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the food moll but Withteo tell you let's go there.
Speaker 3: Let's start with JM. Smucker. Okay, so take your SJM. Their shares have been down as much as eight percent. First Quarternet sales, they were weighed down by a few things, falling sales up for one, coffee they own the Folders Cafe, Bostello coffee brands one of my faves. Also, dog snacks, sweet bag Goods, fruit spreads. Those all didn't do well for the company. So if you look at the coffee side, they've really been battling this impact of higher coffee costs because of President Trump's trade policy. Earlier this month, you had that higher fifty percent tarif on Brazil that went into effect. On the sweet side, you have the company's sales, well, they've been weighed down from its acquisition of Hostess back in twenty twenty three, and that's the tweakies. So that's that's there, big tweakie.
Speaker 1: And basically that was one of my four food groups. No, yeah, I can't remember what age?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: And then before the Hostess, remember the Hostess fruit pie, which is the pre uncustable yep, and crustables are one tenth of their sales roughly. Okay, what's next?
Speaker 3: All right, so you know we'll stick with the sweets. We'll go to Crispy clean. I love this ticker, d N you do, Okay, this is an upgrade down grade. Okay, so there's shares have dropped as much as seven percent. JP Morgan downgrade to the stock to underweight from neutral. So that's the reason why Krispy Kreme shares are scientific survey.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the control room right now, Ken, our global technical director, Dunkin Donuts are speak cream.
Speaker 3: Oh, Chris cre I loved, Yeah, the strawberry glaze with the.
Speaker 1: Grass plaque at the Dunkin Donuts at twenty four Route twenty four and four ninety five in Boston.
Speaker 3: Sure, I've lived there.
Speaker 1: The Little Munchkin balls things better than Krispy Kreme. So krispy Kreme is.
Speaker 3: Down, Yes, their shares are down as much as eight percent. They're starting to get a little bit better now, but yes, they've been down. Food stuff, it's definitely not What about Cole's This was a big one, their shares rising more than twenty percent. Okay, so it is because they had a little bit more optimistic view right for their full year sales. Second quarter sales better than in Wall Street expected, so they had these turnaround efforts. It looks like it's starting to gain traction. Some of the things they're doing to attract more customers. They start to focus on their fine jewelry, improving it's women's wear selection. They also started collaborating with places like Sephora Babies are Us, so that kind of helped them out.
Speaker 1: Were they a meme stock like three.
Speaker 3: Companies ago? Yes, I mean the stock's double since April.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean back up to thirteen bucks.
Speaker 3: Wow, it has it had? I mean they're looking for a new CEO, right, so that the company is going through a few changes, but they want to reverse They have fourteen straight quarters of declining revenue, so they've been having some tough time from some tough companies.
Speaker 1: You worn out, I means, is this one.
Speaker 3: I know you're gonna love software company Mango dB Oh boy, yeah, sorry as much as thirty percent. That's why I brought it in because it is a stock on the move. Okay. Second quarter results much stronger raise, it's fullier forecast. So the reason why this is big Okay, Tom is because they basically reassured Wall Street that the company is going to gain this market share in the AI space. AI space, you know, is huge. We've been talking about it a lot.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies, may key news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.