Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phones happen, Danielle has the phone tap, right, Danielle, what's.
Speaker 2: It all about?
Speaker 1: So Marissa emailed and said that there are rumors going around that her good friend Dawn made out with the boyfriend of a girl in another sorority who is Dawn's. So the rumors are not true, but the rumors are really pissing Dawn off. So she thought, you know what, give her a call as the girlfriend telling her to back the truck up. All right, let's see what happens with dwe Hello, Yeah, is this Dawn?
Speaker 2: Okay? Who is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know who this is? Stay away from my boyfriend, all right? Oh god, why do you think it's so funny. It's not funny.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you're calling me.
Speaker 1: How many guys are there in other fraternities? You really like have to go after my boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I could get anyone that I do. Trust me, I am not interested in making out with your boyfriends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you did make out with my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I did not make out with your boyfriend. I'm so sick of caring that I'm not I would never stoop that low.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever you do, stoop that low.
Speaker 2: You could get whatever guy I wanted. Okay, and little Rob he looks like a clown.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, but Bita told me that she saw you making out with him, and I believe over your stupid ass.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe your girl you should be talking to. Okay, why do you think people are finding spread roomors about me in the first place? Because they're haters, because they pay on me, because everybody wants to be me. You probably want to be me. Maybe you need to call your girl like yeah, like capa lou whatever your the wordy is.
Speaker 1: You know, alpha stinky pie is the one that you belong to.
Speaker 2: But bitch, what what else do you want to talk about? Huh?
Speaker 1: Sid Why do you stick your skanky self into his face?
Speaker 2: I am not fucking faith with anything that your donkey lip to cut?
Speaker 1: Donkey lips, yeah.
Speaker 2: Donkey lips. Have you haven't seen me even shoot a glance at your boy? Okay?
Speaker 1: You know he doesn't lie. She told me that you were making out with him. She said she saws tongue action and everything anything.
Speaker 2: Cook glass of frames are like four inches thick blind.
Speaker 1: Okay, can't you get a guy on your own that you need to suck face.
Speaker 2: With mommy finding up to my door. Yeah right, you would know.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that one.
Speaker 2: Everybody hates you. You have no idea what people talk about you. Girl.
Speaker 1: By the way, I heard rumor that you kissed like a fish. What like you slap it like you know those wet kisses like kiss and you slabber all over.
Speaker 2: Oh, Robert probably told you that, right. Yeah, he was telling me what a great kiss I am. He was like, oh girl, I totally wish he could be my girlfriend, sort my dumb ass list a girlfriend. She sucks. Yeah, he also made know that too.
Speaker 1: You know you're not getting me upset. If that's what you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: Are you going to break up any time soon?
Speaker 1: Why do you want him to?
Speaker 2: I do? I totally want him? Oh my god? Do you really think I want your little boyfriends?
Speaker 1: I know you'd want to with those slobbery lips, those fish lips.
Speaker 2: Go bid.
Speaker 1: You just got phone tapped? What this is? Danielle Monarrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, And Marissa.
Speaker 2: Are you there here? Maria?
Speaker 1: What are you kidding? Yeah? That was awesome. The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the morning Show