Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Your financial education because it sounds like you take me as a very inquisitive person, wanted to know when when did your financial education begin or did you come into the league with knowledge?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Because so like this is one of those I when I just heard you say that that it was trash, my first thought was like, is this intentional?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Because if I don't educate you, then I can always use you as my customer right until you become educated. And now you might see less people getting agents, or less people's going in the direction that somebody's pointing to them so they don't get taken advantage of. And so did you have to go through things to get your financial education?
Speaker 5: I mean there's a process for sure, you know. I mean, I mean my dad was was was like he was in caun for he worked for RS per period of time, but you know, I mean he was He did a lot of different things. He was doing computers and stuff, but like one thing he did try to do is start businesses. He taught us a lot about sales, but he didn't really teach us about business as a whole, you know. And you know, he passed away while I was seventeen, and you know, sh I could have probably pied his brain a little bit more because I felt her loves knowledge.
Speaker 4: Very smart, very smart guy.
Speaker 5: But you know, when I got to the NFL, you know, I mean, I mean pretty much like I mean, you're on your own. Nobody's telling you anything, and like, you know, the starts kind of like you pick a financial advisor because you're supposed to, just because that's what everybut is doing. And you pick a guy based off of, you know, just your network, your network, you know. So my network was University of Miami. I picked a guy because of John Bison, you know, and he was a first round picked heear before and he went through the process I was getting reay to go through. So I asked him, like, yo, who's your guy? And he told me this guy and I had all these people coming at me, they all sound the same because I don't know anything, and so I just hire his guy just because you know, he hired him, you know. And it's kind of funny because like I remember having a conversation with him and I asked him, like, what made you hire him in the first place? He said, I hired him because I forgot what was But the person that he knew.
Speaker 4: Was Jonathan Gilma.
Speaker 5: You guys, yeah, yeah, and but it was it's just you know, I asked him, like, did you do any do diligence, Like what made you hire him? He was like, nah, you know, and I was like, why are you doing do THEGC? Like we just hired a guy just for the heck of it, you know. Now, I mean that guy, you know might be you know, a really good guy. Uh, you know, might have been a really good guy, a really good financial advisor, but at the time I had no.
Speaker 4: Idea because I had no knowledge.
Speaker 5: And I worked with him for a couple of years and then he you know, he had a mistake that you know, to me just wasn't you couldn't have And so I ended up uh firing him and hire somebody else that was kind of a teacher to me. So the person I ended up was, you know, he tried to get my business, but I didn't go up with him originally, but he stayed around and like every time I had questions with the other guy was doing another guy kind of like he made it sound complicated, you know, and I was like, you know, I'm trying to understand it, so break it down for me. And then so, you know, the other guy that I ended up signing to with more recently, and I've been with him the whole time since he started like making it breaking it down for me, like this, what this means, this is what that means. You know, this is why you do this, you know, and just started kind of going to it, and you know, I mean it was like, I mean, you know so many different sectors of it. I'm like, man, you know, you know, I mean, I want to know it. So, you know, after a while, like he started making it sound simple enough to me where I was like, Okay, let me put some money with you.
Speaker 3: ERNs.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: You have a walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador. Accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: You know, And it was like, you know what, we put all my money, which you you know, so they kind of went away. But it's kind of funny though, because I won't say any nimes because the guy originally went with, you know, he still has a lot of guys out there, and I try to talk to those guys individually about my story, and I don't through the guy's a shark from like my experience, but I think he's a good dude. I think you about it generally, just made a mistake, but back then, like that will encourage you to like pay your bills for you, and so like everything was just going through account that he was setting up, so I didn't even like, you don't have.
Speaker 4: To look at it if you don't want to expand for everything.
Speaker 5: And then one day I'm going through myself because I you know, I had a new enough to hide myself, Like I was gonna go through my account and really check and see what was being spent off all my bills. I'm going through my stuff. I see fifty thousand dollars just missing that I don't know what it's going for. So I call him up and he was like, oh, I'm gonna take out one of the other player's accounts. You know, I just made a mistake. You know, I'm gonna put it back here right now. And he did, and you know, and to me, it was just like, I don't know if you're in competent.
Speaker 4: Where did it go? He said it was for one of his other players, his grandfathers or something.
Speaker 6: Oh he sent it to another player. He's send it to another situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was supposed to be at another player's account, going to his grandfather, according to what he said. And to me, it's just like, you know, you can't make that mistake, you know, if I don't go on and look at this, you know, I mean, you know, and not just missing it, you know, And I don't know, I can't. I mean, you're telling me that it's just honest mistake. But from outside, like either you were trying to get over on me or you just you know, Jamuly just were incompetition.
Speaker 6: It's like it's like the movie Casino, Yes, Casino. Yeah, when Sam Ross team he fired the guy at the at the slot machine. They was robbing the slot machine, and he sat him down. He said, it's one of two things that's happening here. Either you're in on it or you're incompetent to realize what's going on. Either way, I can't trust you at this point exactly exactly what it is, exactly you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I gotta let you go. Sure you want to do that?
Speaker 6: Same didn't work, It didn't work out.
Speaker 5: Somebody is tough though, like you ain't like I'm a football player, you know, I ain't no, I ain't no ceo, I ain't no you know, businessman at the time at least.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a football player. That's all my knowledge is, you know.
Speaker 5: And I went to school for advertising, like I ain't going through school for business and nothing. So the whole process was like it was, it was hard, you know, it was an adjustment, you know. But then you know, if you go through it like I want that bad, you know, like you just got to go through it, you know, And so I end up going with it. Another guy that was he was teaching me and stuff, and we've been together ever since and he's been a great mentor for me, and we've done, you know, a lot of great things together. And I mean now I feel like my knowledge to be able to speak the language and to understand it is you know, I mean, way better than you know it has been in probably I feel like I sitting in any room and have a conversation with any businessman and be.
Speaker 6: Homeown After that, did you stop with the bill payment?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, no, nevermore. I'll pay my own bills.
Speaker 5: Sometimes my credit could have been a lot better, because there's definitely times just because of being a human fort opening my mail and stuff and missing things. Yeah, I have to deal with, you know, missing some bills and you know, having to pay him later and stuff. So I mean, I just I'll take that, though I'd rather, you know, my credit corp w be you know, seven hundred instead of eight fifty, because you know, I forgot the path for some bills or whatever it might be.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return, But If you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,