Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, Hello there, Welcome to another episode up Serial Killers Presents bull Chat. Good cover up, Thank you so much. The problem and this is a bull chat, believe it or not. We're here, we're here. We missed one week, two, two weeks in a row. No, we've missed two in the last Okay.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna make excuses, so we're not gonna go there. Did you pop your pimple in your ear? I don't know, I might have out check. Oh you did it? Hurts so bad? You did it? Not so good?
Speaker 2: It feels so much better when you pop an ear pimple hurts so good?
Speaker 1: Come on, babe, so good good. Sometimes I love don't feel like it should. I actually like that song.
Speaker 2: Today is Wednesday, May tenth, Yeah, five ten, five ten. You know what they say May tenth? What do they say about it?
Speaker 1: May tenth? Okay? That day? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, this this is a bull chat. This is a podcast where we just talk about the things. Yes, things, And this is what a stupid man box number four now? I mean, because the one that you just have me plug in didn't work so well? Okay, what well this is the new one. But I don't really get how the new roadcaster works. I'm trying to learn, but it's very confusing. I was telling Newman. It has a lot more buttons and it's less user friendly. If you push my chair down, I'm not going to be able to talk into the micro You're so much taller than I know. Well, maybe you should fix that, not me.
Speaker 1: How about that? That works? But now my legs don't go under the table.
Speaker 2: There's like an elementary school where they had a low thing and you couldn't get your feet underneath it. Then I ran through the sink because I wanted to wash the board and I broke my nose because I slipped on water with the big sponge. It's all flashbacks now because you made me raise my chair. Yeah, the plight of Scott, I just you know, everything is.
Speaker 1: Just against you.
Speaker 2: You know when the scissor would come out and they didn't have the lefty ones. We talked about that, and you know than the paste and the arts and crafts with the big paint jug gosh, forgot flashbacks. Flashbacks, Yes, flashbacks, flashbacks. Did you ever have a classroom that had a bathroom in it? My kindergarten class had a bathroom in it. No, we didn't have that, and the toilet was like down here.
Speaker 1: We went to.
Speaker 2: Catholic school for the bathrooms.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 2: I went to Catholic school pretty up from and the one that I went to before I went to high school. They didn't even have a gym. It was a gym materia. They had a curtain that went across.
Speaker 1: And the tables that came out. That was it.
Speaker 2: The church had a granite fountain and all this other crap. But let me tell you something. We didn't have a gym. We didn't have air conditioning. We have a million and one things. But so explain to me because I don't know. Are the teachers nuns? No, they're not.
Speaker 1: I never.
Speaker 2: Uh. The only time I ever had someone like religious was in my high school and they had brothers who would teach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but couldn't. Shouldn't a Catholic school be like hardcore?
Speaker 2: No? Not for the most part. I mean it doesn't have to be. Is it like a ges thing at the beginning of every day? Instead of the pledge they do Jesus, we love you?
Speaker 1: No, you did both.
Speaker 2: And it was just like you would pray before each class.
Speaker 1: Is this thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do it right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did, Father's Son, Holy Spirit.
Speaker 1: I just crossed myself.
Speaker 2: You did cross yourself. I think I went this way. I went the wrong way, though, so did.
Speaker 1: You were just touching a whole bunch of things. I don't know. I see people do that. And also with you, the.
Speaker 2: One that I never understood, and I have to say, was this one when you would do it like like you you do like a cross on the head, across I guess on the eyes, and then across on the mouth. I never got that, so I would just kind of like look around when it came to that part and be like, yeah, cool. I only did a church thing like once or twice. I had to go to some kids what do they call it the dipping? What do they call that dipping? A baptism?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And I don't know what to do because they and they say if you if you don't want to come up, you don't have to because I didn't know. I did the also with you, but I didn't eat the cracker or so you didn't receive the Eucharist. No, that's what it's called. No, the cracker is Eucharist. Uh, it's the Eucharistbisco make those nibisco does not, but actually there is. I saw a video where the company that makes those has like a monopoly on like the religious cracker market. So I feel like I'm going to make a startup that's a disruptor to this. There should just be a company like Nibisco to just make Jesus crackers and they's just be in the supermarket. Honestly, Bisco probably owns like a subsidiary of that company and something Jesus. You will loo get to it enough and they're like, oh wow, this company makes like ten million dollars a year just selling well, because it probably has to be some sort of biscuit company that makes it. That's not just sure, it's not just a Jesus crackery factory manhouse. They used to do the bread. They used to do the bread, and I loved the bread.
Speaker 1: What's the bread?
Speaker 2: So the bread can also be like the the the.
Speaker 1: Body of Christ.
Speaker 2: Yes, But then I don't know why, but it was like they just stopped doing it at our church. So then it was like then you just got the cracker. And I was like, but I want the bread because the bread and the wine paired really well together. And no it wasn't. But I mean the cracker gets like very dry, very quick. They should have Jesus butter and you should be able to please. What now you're entering sacrilege? Why you don't spread him all over?
Speaker 1: Why not you drink him?
Speaker 2: Okay, you drink eat body in the blood here, spread Jesus.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think I then eat them. Okay, what happened? Well, okay, I think we're okay. Oh right, I don't see any lightning or anything. Yet. Something will happen. There's something will really electrocuted.
Speaker 2: In here when this episode for some reason, Oh that's Jesus calling Jesus just arrived. But yeah, we stopped going to church pretty much after like fourth or fifth grade. But then we went to Catholic school, so then you would go to Mass every month, like once a month.
Speaker 1: I get it, some people are hardcore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just uh, we stopped going and then the once a month, and I swear on this it was like my worst nightmare ever because like I would look around and you'd be seated with all the other classes, right, so then you'd be with like kindergarteners and like seventh graders and all these other classes, and without fail, the kindergarteners. One of them would always puke at mass. Every time you have I would always be like looking around like it was my word. I was CIA surveillance. I was like, who's puke it today?
Speaker 1: And why kids from eating the crash?
Speaker 2: I have no no, because you had to be in second grade or higher. But like little kids, I don't know, nobody understands why. In like kindergarten, there's always that one kid who's like sitting there is like.
Speaker 1: And then here comes Smedley with the sawdust. Yes, every time. He always terrified me so much.
Speaker 2: Sley's not a good janitor. Name Smithley. I have a tissue, please, my nose is dripping, But yeah, that happened pretty much, thanks every time. So I would just be anxious. What percentage of Catholic school is actually Catholic stuff? I mean you have a religion class. Yeah, that's and then you pray and that's about. Wow, you're so good at sports. You pretty much those two things. Carlo's like, what's the squirreling about? Yeah, I threw my tissue to the garbage can and I missed well anyway, So yeah, we had two classes religion class and then we had a mass once a month and then you just prayed.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: I kind of wish we could have done that because we had Hebrew School, which was three days a week and it was after regular school. So after regular school you had to go for two hours to Hebrew School and you get a home until it was dark. Yeah, like the hell yeah no, and it's Sunday too. We did not have that. It was all just built into one. I told you, I got thrown out and we got no, you didn't. We also got school ended early for us, so like we would always have at least two weeks on the public school for summer vacation. But I will say, my friends in public school they say certain things now and I'm like, I never learned that. Yeah, well they were learning like all this crazy stuff in like fourth and fifth grade, and yeah, it took us till like about six or seventh for that. I mean they really weren't class, you know, teaching about the et trog and the you love whatever that's those the thing. And like someone backed their chair into the wall, made a hole in the wall through the plaster, and we just started throwing Sylvanian family toys in there. So we had a whole world of Sylvanian Family in the Wall? What Sylvanian Family? Literally, you're just talking like I love when you say that, and it's like you're just talking to yourself. It's an eighties toy, along with like the Strawberry Shortcakes and the Munchichi Dog. It was Thenian fans.
Speaker 1: The Sylvanian Family.
Speaker 2: It didn't really take off that well, but if you could google it or look at it on YouTube, Sylvanian Family to collect and love and they were like these little characters, and we pretended that they were all living in the wall because there was a hole in the wall. And then I got suspended for throwing Sweet and Low packets out the window. I there's just so much in there that I feel to peel it apart. We need like a double header of a like a bull Chat episode, So I'm just gonna keep moving.
Speaker 1: There's a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, do you know I went for a massage yesterday?
Speaker 1: You did? Well? Yeah, what part of your body?
Speaker 2: We're recording this on Tuesday, so I don't care. But so yesterday I said, it was like a treat myself day. All I wanted when we were on vacation a couple of weeks ago was a massage that's all I wanted.
Speaker 1: Like a full body.
Speaker 2: I just wanted a message, my back, just everything. It's just an hour of not doing anything, and that's all I wanted.
Speaker 1: Balls out the whole thing.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I keep my underwear on. If I'm being honest, Well, I'm glad you're being honest. But says you who probably is like a never nude and shows up and is like, here's I'm just gonna lay it down.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not my back. I'm not a massage guy. I'm typically not.
Speaker 2: But I told you when I went on the cruise, I got the massage because you know, they offered it up and I'm like, all right, I'll take it. Yeah, and I said I did. It wasn't really. I was like, do you do underwear?
Speaker 1: No underwear? She's like want whatever you want? Yeah, and so what did you do? I was like.
Speaker 2: Free balling whatever took him out. But then I was nervous, you know, because I didn't want to. I was scared to turn over. You know when she what well, because you know when she's like, all right, turnover. I told this story on the air. Is it like I have that one person that I think of, So you know like that doesn't happen, you know, And so when I knew that the back was nearing the end, I was thinking of that person a lot, so I wouldn't have a problem when I turned over. Well, I have to say what, I just kept my underwear on because I just knew I just wanted my back massage the crap out of so I went. I treated myself to that, did some hot yoga afterwards. It was literally the perfect day. And I have never done a self care day. I've never even been someone even say self care day. I always thought it was stupid. But I really got myself a massage, I saved some time for myself, and I really had like the best day ever.
Speaker 1: Good for you. Is there a picture of you with like cucumber slices on your eyes?
Speaker 2: No, because it was deep tissue. So if anything, it was just me. I don't say that. I don't like that, so she no, I don't like it. Here, No, I don't like it. They gave me like the baby massage, so they sweet it down. They're like, please, you found out that that's a Swedish massage. To me, I always thought Swedish people, I don't know. I just pictured like boo. They like it hard and they get I don't know they get in there, but no deep tissues the one you gotta deal. So I did it deep tissue massage and it was transform a take glad for you, because it hurts me and I wind up hurting after the fact. I'm like this good pain. No it's not. The definition of pain is not good. It is No, there's no good exercise. The reason why you feel sore afterwards is because your body is like rebuilding itself. You have to have pain to like get your game.
Speaker 1: But it's not good pain. Good pain, no pain. No one's saying it's good pain you did.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it's good that you have the pain.
Speaker 1: That's who pleasure, not pain. But if all workouts were.
Speaker 2: Pleasure and then you just walked around afterwards like yeah, I mean it can't work out.
Speaker 1: I get it, But you just said there was good pain, and I don't believe there is. It is because it has the good results. Look at that ZiT on my arm.
Speaker 2: I have never seen like an arm pimple It hurts so bad and I put my arm like on it, an arm rest in it. Whatever, Why don't you pop it? Hurt. No, I don't pop them. When they're ready to go, they go. That's the body just doing it. What can't relate the minute I see when I'm like get out of here, and then I like scratch my face up and I look terror right, that's scars. You got scars everywhere. The scars to You're beautiful, but there's scars. Nonetheless, they're under your propicia. Oh okay, No, let me tell you something. Rip off of the century didn't work so well, did it? It didn't and it makes me sad. But I will say I now have one follicle. One out of all this cream that I've been using now for like two three months, I have one follicle on the patch now, and it's so stupid looking because everything it's like a floating Did you see Foe?
Speaker 1: Do you remember haushy poor? Why would I know what hashy pour is? What is hashy poor?
Speaker 2: Before the age of Instagram and Facebook ads, there were infomercials on TV constantly. I mean there's still some, but I mean they were like they were rampant, and there was this this British guy who sold this hashypoor cream and it would just make everything disappear like that. There would be a bowl of ink and he would put this shit in there and all of a sudden, the water would be clear. And it was the biggest scam ever. So I bought like a six pack of it because Hashi poor clean everything. I wish I wish I had any idea how to spell it. You could actually look up the infomercial it was. It was this guy like that. He did so many different infomercial like he was the famous infomercial guy in the in the late eighties, early nineties. And I don't know, I wish I could explain it better. Hashi pour cream on YouTube. I'm no, it's like an old old British dude. Well the way that I'm spelling it, I feel like, is it Hashi or hush It's hushy, hushy, hushy poor hushy. I don't know why I remember that. I just remember ordering it. I was like, mah, this is so cool. Look at this. It gets the stains out, you know. Like there'd be like a white sofa with like with tar on it and he would just rub this cream on it and it would magically go away.
Speaker 1: Was Faara faucet in the commercial.
Speaker 2: No, it was this, this skinny British dude that you could probably kick his ass. Usually the minute I searched something that you mentioned, I can find it. But hushi pour is basically impossible to find. Yeah, I just don't I don't know how to spell it at all. Hashi for commercial. Yeah, let's see Amazing Discoveries.
Speaker 1: Yeah that sounds that sounds possible. HP nine thousand, Yeah, yeah, you're getting close.
Speaker 2: I don't know, cream infomercial guy.
Speaker 1: Oh is this it? Yes, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Amazing Discoveries, right, HP nine thousand, ninety Yeah, but it was called hashi for you.
Speaker 1: Look, okay, we're gonna show the video discover how to make people can't hear it? They could hear, they can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, so it's called HP nine thousand.
Speaker 1: Mike Levy would bring this guy up. Yeah, he was like, he reminds me of the nook. Keep it on.
Speaker 2: He reminds me of the supermarket sweep guy. Wait till the British guy comes out. We'll get back to this after this break.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, and we're back. Okay, we're back.
Speaker 2: Hush pour. Yes, it must have been too hard for them to pronounce so they change it to HP because they fast forward to the guy, the British dude.
Speaker 1: He comes running out okay, like he's on a game show.
Speaker 2: Me. Yes, yes, I am shocked how well he remembered this conversion.
Speaker 3: Yes, looks like a surf English smurff.
Speaker 1: Girls, girls working in.
Speaker 3: Ares work with that they used these days.
Speaker 2: Anyway, a motor anyway, guys would be the anyway. That crap didn't work at all. It didn't work. It just made Wow, look at what Hashi por it is made worse it did. Yeah, it was terrible. It's the worst product ever. I am shocked. I just can't believe it was called HP nine because I guess nobody could pronounce it or spell, so they changed it to HP. Well, truly, when you were mentioning like Hashi Poor, I just kept looking it up and I'm like, what is this man talking about? It's it's It's really weird how certain things just stick in my brain, and that was one of them. And HP nine thousand replaces, Oh god, they really made some claims with this. Replaces scrub soft, scrub Comet, chlorox mop and glow Windex everything. I guarantee you that's the tubes of craft that they sell now, Oh, okay, it was called hasher Purr.
Speaker 1: Well, then when they pronounced it was s c h.
Speaker 2: E r p u r. Okay, hush hushy perr. It was haushy pour. That's how they pronounced it on TV. Anyway, Oh, we can call this number. Do you think it's still works? I really don't. I really don't hold up. Like, yeah, so you would buy. They claimed that this product would just just everything everything, Yeah, just vanish.
Speaker 1: Really yep, ink.
Speaker 2: Tar, motor, mechanic, motor mechanic oil, hair dye, food, coloring. It was like everything. But at the same time, was a cleaner.
Speaker 1: Yep, sharpie marker. No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was really not a soap. He was just demonstrating on his hand like that how the grease would just go away. But if you could clean motor oil off your hands, then that's a cleaner.
Speaker 1: But it would just vanish. But no scam.
Speaker 2: Scam sounds like a big scam.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All those overnight infomercials, Oh my god, there were so many of them. Yeah, Like I was like growing up in the age of infomercials. Yeah, like they were NonStop. They would buy huge like blocks of time. I just had the middle of the night magazines. I just remember, like zoo animals, the ones that had the different colors that you'd always see in your dentist or doctor's office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one.
Speaker 2: They'd always be like, oh, get your zoo animal thing. And then we get pickles is great. I don't know what sweet pickles. We talked about the sweet pickles bus everything, sweet pickles bus everything. Yes, oh my god, the sweet pickles bus everything. We've talked about it before. Well maybe we did, like forty two weeks ago. But I'm sorry that the Andrew of today does not remember this.
Speaker 1: Of course you don't. We all know why.
Speaker 2: We all know why, you know. And then they had the We talked about how they had the cat in the hat books in the doctor's office, and there was the tear out cards in the middle. Yes, and you could send it away for free whatever the hell? Yes, and you get a free bag and Highlights magazine. Oh love Highlightsighlights. I actually still get Highlights, Uh sent to me. No, not the magazine. They like the pitch to buy it. You think about you just sitting home be the gay Highlights.
Speaker 1: No, I'll tell you. I used to.
Speaker 2: I used to get highlights for Cooper and I would love when it came they hit pictures. What was my favorite? Find this banana? You know there was like a list of like ten hidden there. You'd be like, I will find it a circle and.
Speaker 1: Then I'd ruin it for everyone.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Well that was the problem with that.
Speaker 2: Like magazines in like doctors and dentist's office is that, like they leave them out there and it's community, right, ew.
Speaker 1: Says you.
Speaker 2: But I've learned a lot about your eating habits and how you eat things recently that when you say like a community magazine is ew, I saw you eat corn out of a tin last week before anybody else got the corn. You're scooping it with your chip, like oh mm everything. But yet you're the same person. Oh, community magazine standards.
Speaker 1: No, they can't touch that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying I think that they plant them in doctor's office like that so they get covered in germs from all these sick people so they have more business.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, makes sense, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, you putting all your germs into the corn doesn't help.
Speaker 1: What kind of germs? I took a chip from the container and I picked corn up with it like salsa.
Speaker 2: If I did that and you watched me do that, you would have been like, dude, No, it was just saggy ball hands.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? It was a scooper.
Speaker 2: It was you don't drink from someone else's cureig And yet you're like mister class and fine etiquette with your pinky up.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't turn it out of a cure. Somebody dipped their balls in it, and yet you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Chips out of it, putting your hands in hand jamming the whole nine yards.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I took the one from the top. You don't how you supposed to? How are you supposed to.
Speaker 2: Take chips out of an open container? It wasn't like it was in a bag. It was a big All I'm saying is there's a plot hole. There's some plotholes to your logic. That's how I'm saying. Tell me how you're supposed to take chips out of an open container? How there's no scooper, there's no tongs. You could have gotten them. You could have gotten it.
Speaker 1: No, there's nothing.
Speaker 2: If you can deal with that, then you can deal with hand jamming.
Speaker 1: A No, yes, there was no hand. I didn't jam a hand. It's an open bag.
Speaker 2: I took the top chip with my finger and touched only you took the many chips that's the top. He went in there afterwards, and you still took chips.
Speaker 1: Right because I only touched what I took.
Speaker 2: You don't know that because by the time I go back in to take chips, I've already the first level could have been eliminated, and now.
Speaker 1: You're just touching it. Where's the theme song? What theme song? You said chips like fifteen times?
Speaker 2: Okay, your logic just has potholes, that's all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I'm full of holes. I'm Swiss cheese, Andrews. That's me. I actually dislike Swiss cheese.
Speaker 2: Litt. I love Swiss, and it's weird because you know, I like Swiss with lots of holes. The more holes the better. But if you think about it, you're getting less cheese the more holes there are. Like, I feel like I get jipped if I buy a package of Swiss cheese and there's no holes in it.
Speaker 1: But when you think about it, it's less cheese. Right.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I know you're right. All right, because I buy the little Cracker slices. Yeah, you know, the little the thing it's pre sliced, and I'm like, there's hardly any holes in this cheese. I just don't like Swiss im. I don't like Swiss. I love Swiss, I don't like Swiss, and I don't like blue. Oh, I hate blue blue cheese discussed. I hate blue cheese, I hate feta cheese, I hate any crumbles. Feta cheese is delicious and that's a sin. Same family though, Uh what crumble cheese.
Speaker 1: They're in the Crumbles family. Crumbles, yes, right, what is the Crumbles man? Now, I'm just picturing blue cheese and feta are in the same Crumples family.
Speaker 2: You don't remember cheese kids? Eighties toys, God, they were part of the Crumbles.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 2: For a honker a hunk a full of cheese, we did that, remember that was the eighties PSA. Yeah, then I still remember cheese in a can and that made me almost want to vomit. They still make it. They cannot do it.
Speaker 1: It's cheese product.
Speaker 2: It's just something about the texture of it just was so off putting to me, and the taste felt like I was just like an easy mac. It's fine because it mixes hime with the pasta and I can get over it. But just like straight from the canned cheese, I just can't. I was never a gouy cheese guy. It always had to be solid. I love no. Oh my god, brie is like the smell. Oh no, that's blue cheese. It's all it's bree too. Yeah, with that goo and then the you dip it in other goose. Oh my god, bree cheese, especially if it's melted. Oh my god. I like making bree bites. You get a little bit of dough, you roll it out and you put a piece of brea in there and you get some jam. Look, I'm not gonna yuck. You're yum because everybody likes different things. Yeah, I'm not a fan. That's fine, not a fan. You enjoy your your stinky cheese. You're stinky gooy che I'll never forget in the old in the old radio station, not even try back at the one before that. In Jersey City, there was a dude named Biggie wh worked in the promotions department.
Speaker 1: Loved him.
Speaker 2: We all we we like did crazy pranks on everybody. All the time. I have video the whole nine yards, you know, because that was I was that guy. And so one of these companies came up and brought all kinds of cheeses one morning because Elvis had praised cheeses that day, you know, and they brought all this stuff and there was a brie. You know it's in that paper whatever. So there was a brie and it was like half eaten. So we went and we pulled out his computer keyboard and underneath the thing went. We just stuck it on the bottom, oh for three days, and it's he came in on Monday.
Speaker 1: It smelled so bad. Okay, he had no idea where it was.
Speaker 2: I can't this is making me what to get sick?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: And then he pulled it off the bottom of his computers and he ran it, you remember, baldfree Gronni ran it to his office and just stuck in.
Speaker 1: Good times.
Speaker 2: I gotta show you the video, I really, you know what, I think that a good idea would be for me to take all these video clips from back in the day of all this crazy crap that we did around the ratation. Because I asked the chief engineer, he said, the statute of limitations has run out, so we can't get we can't get in trouble for things that we did in a building that we no longer own or occupy. So I want to start posting clips because I think that they would do very well. And now, back then, I was like, oh, let's put him on YouTube. If we make little short TikTok things of all the ridiculous stuff that we did in the nineties and early two thousands, I think they'd be huge. I don't disagree, right, I'll get millions of views on that. All right, Well, we'll be right back right after this break again. There was no commercial there, There was there downs anyway, Actually they both were the same twice. Anyway, what I was going to say was I watched Inside Edition the other day. Yes, Deborah normal everything CBS.
Speaker 1: And it's not CBS. It's syndicated. Learn Oh so.
Speaker 2: Stupid Inside Edition syndicated, you fool. Anyway, it's so different than how our show could be on stations that are other than iHeart stations.
Speaker 1: True true true syndications. I learn about it, manager of manager.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me learn about Inside Edition syndication rates because I'm the operations manager of an iHeart Radio top forty station.
Speaker 1: But it's a syndicated show. You yeah, you should know how that works, but you should.
Speaker 2: Thanks to you go on normal Okay anyway, and the car affair what iovich okay back in the day? Great, you remember? Now, go ahead, I'll give them to find the look. Anyway, So there was a video out and this girl got pied in the face.
Speaker 1: That hurt.
Speaker 2: But can I tell you something. The whole segment was about like how TikTok like unleashes on this woman's husband because of this awful like pie caking video. And I'm like, have we really reached the point where if you cake somebody it's like triggering to them and they're sad, and it's like, oh my god, that's abuse, Like we should calm that down. Well, here's the thing about pieing people in a face. People think that it's all like okay, so you go to a carnival or something, right, and there's like some.
Speaker 1: Adults whip cream. There's like the principles like okay, I got pied to the face for donation.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm basically I just want to know what time period you're in.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pie the principle.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get some donations, like substantisically well, a bad camp.
Speaker 1: Hope we can make it. The big ski trips coming up.
Speaker 2: We gotta we gotta pie a principle anyway, So kids know nothing about life, you know, and so they have a stack of pie tins, you know that they buy the supermarket. This is the shallow pythons and they just pray with cream in it. Okay, your natural instinct when you it's not a cake. Well, it is a thin layer of whip cream. So they go boom and they break their nose because they push so hard.
Speaker 1: It's not a they I think a bloody nose is in the pie tin. When was this? It happens all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this is another museum. What happens all the time? The pie cake mystery, bloody noses all around the country. It's a shallow pie tin and just a thin layer of cream. The kids go boom and it's like.
Speaker 1: Shallow. Make it to the ski trip now, Principal Duppy's hurt.
Speaker 2: Now they're gonna pay medical bills with the donations. There's no insurance of that. Fair, stupid fair. When was the last time you saw someone get pied this way?
Speaker 1: Is my question. I see it all the time. You see it all the time in one world any time? Is it pie?
Speaker 2: Whip cream pie facing. It happens all the time. I see it constantly, jam it in their face really hard.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's going on. We're checking your stay. My stage's fine. We're in the middle of talking about.
Speaker 2: The last time you saw someone get pied, so enjoyed.
Speaker 1: Wait, No, I have a question, and this is true. This is true. So you know, you know, like some principal would be in some charity, they.
Speaker 4: Okay, pie the principle in the face for a charity, you know, and so they'll get a pie tin and the kids are stupid high school kids and go boom and they break the nose because it's such as it.
Speaker 1: Did that to my one teacher in high school. Right, you think you could jam it so hard, but it's like this much whip creamy.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, did you break the principles?
Speaker 1: And I didn't do that, But I'm telling you what happens frequently.
Speaker 2: How you keep You're saying this like there's an epidemic going on.
Speaker 1: I've just broken noses. They gets a cake and I can do that. You can't do that. It's not like Steve i Oki. It's not a thing. It's it's a thin little thing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what you this isn't This is happening all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, it happens more than you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go with that. Okay, So a current affair, here's the here's the thing.
Speaker 1: How did we get back to the affair? You remember that? Because yeah, there was an eighties thing. It was oh cool. That thing scared me. He listened again.
Speaker 2: It sounds like space mountain.
Speaker 4: And then more poets would come on tonight on a current affair, principal gets pied with a broken nose.
Speaker 1: That that's what. That's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really want one of our listeners if you've been pied and broken your nose gonna comment.
Speaker 1: You'll see, yeah, you'll see.
Speaker 2: Every time I say something that you think is ridiculous, they're like, oh yeah, that happened to me. But it's just the way you phrase it so like nonchalantly, like people are pyeing the prince and bloody noses in the pies.
Speaker 1: It happens every day. You think it happens every day. I do.
Speaker 2: Shut your mouth, you think a principle gets pied in the faces. There's a lot of principles in this country, thousands and so every day.
Speaker 1: There's a principle walking and risking their lives their nose. Yeah, because a student is going to come and.
Speaker 2: Pie that's right in the face. Do you know much rhino plastic happens because of pies.
Speaker 1: I'm done with you. Do what I've done. Okay, this is the dumbest thing you've ever said. Listen, if it crosses my mind, it's happened. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: I don't just think if things didn't happen, it's happened. I'm not saying it hasn't happened.
Speaker 1: I trust me. It's just the rate at which you think a principle a day. That's three hundred and sixty five principles a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three sixty six on a leap, ear all getting their nose is broken because of a pie. Yeah yeah, look, pie and face turns bad. Nose might be broke pie and face or maybe a broken nose. Can't believe my eyes. Okay, the distance between these two so many years, there's so many of them.
Speaker 1: It happened.
Speaker 2: See again, you just because they posted videos five years apart.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean it happens on the daily. No, you can't do that. Why you really.
Speaker 2: Think three hundred and sixty five principles a year get pied, yes, and break their nose. Maybe they don't get injured, but they go oh because because they hit their nose too hard. I don't think it gets broken or bloody all the time. But the bar is in hell at this point, we could just keep going. No. No, what I meant to say was they lightly touched and they go out.
Speaker 1: Dude, kids use such force because like, yeah, I'm gonna get them boom, And he's like, okay, fine, fine, just admit that. It's a little bit of an exaggeration, not far fetched.
Speaker 2: Do I think two or maybe one to like one to five people a year? No, a week probably, yes, just Ferris and festivals every weekend at every part of this country.
Speaker 1: There's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of festivals.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you saw someone getting pied in the face, Like, let's just step back, okay, when was the last time last year where at my daughter's school did they break their nose? I'm not aware. I wasn't there, So that's one but I bet I got injured before that. When was the last time a.
Speaker 1: Year before that? Because every year at school has.
Speaker 2: Anyone broken their nose at any of these assembly I'm going to say probably, I don't recall, but I know it's happened.
Speaker 1: I kill so many videos, there's so many videos. Yeah, okay, should we just stop? We done this? I am just.
Speaker 2: What if you can think it, it happened. That's why I'm telling you. So many dips that could fly, so many dipped the balls. So did someone ever fly, yes, with a jet pack, with a jet pack, yeah, yes's right, but I'm thinking that someone flapped their hands enough to fly.
Speaker 1: No, that's impossible.
Speaker 2: Breaking a nose from a pan is not, and either is dipping balls in the coffee pot, because someone's done it the.
Speaker 1: Way you're pray. If I think it, it's true, it's happened. Yeah. If I could think it, it happened.
Speaker 2: That's what you said, Just like that, If I think it.
Speaker 1: It happened. Okay, Well, I mean a lot of things. If I think it, it happened a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pie in the face boo, right, I mean things that are impossible, could not have happened.
Speaker 1: But any of these things are possible, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I mean you're not wrong there, it's just again the way you're phrasing it is so out like insane. I just I don't do you like my vintage Snicker shirt? Of course I've had the shirt forever? You know what I'm realizing now because and I totally I'm guilty. Like I'll look at my Facebook memories from like ten years ago. Yeah, I'll oh my god, I just wore that shirt the other day. You know, I have hundreds of T shirts.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should give them up for a donation.
Speaker 2: You're right, But my problem is is I'm teetering now with between large and extra large again because some of the extra larges are a little bit smaller. So I can't get rid of all my extra large shirts. I don't anticipate ever going over two hundred pounds again, I'm getting close. But by the way, so if I get back to two hundred, do I have to give you back the gift card that I won for getting to one ninety. I don't know, was it a stipulation or is that things done? No? All right, I mean, if you spent a gift card. Why would I need the gift card back? Right, I'm trying my like I'm gonna because now that the weather's nice, I'm gonna start bike riding again. I might do that that twenty five mile bike ride again? Would you do that? I don't really love riding bikes, but I'll try it for you.
Speaker 1: You don't just try a twenty five mile bike ride? Yeah, I think I.
Speaker 2: Could do it really, Yeah, all right, I don't love bike riding, but I am very much persistent where I will not give up on anything. You have to wear the right underwear of your balls. I know why I hate bike riding.
Speaker 1: It rips, just.
Speaker 2: Hurts, ouch like sometimes I'll forget. I'll I don't wear boxers that much anymore. I'll forget. Sometimes I'll just wear a pair of boxers and they're like boom boom boom boom boom, And by the time you get back, the vibration is real and it hurts. It feels like blue balls, like it got punched in the balls. It really does, I'm not kidding what it does.
Speaker 1: Boom boom boom.
Speaker 2: Well they do because the seat is like this, and they fall, they go to either side of the seat. If you're not, if they're not held in, you need like good briefs, boxer briefs.
Speaker 1: You do need boxer briefs.
Speaker 2: You gotta get the ones. You gotta get the mac well, the ones that has the pouch, oh that holds it in. Yeah, you're just saying that's why it doesn't boom boom boom, Right, that's why the bikers wear those the biker shorts. Yeah you know, yeah, Okay, Uh, we're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for listening. We hope this was everything you wanted it to be. In more, I don't think it was. I think so.
Speaker 2: I mean, we learned a lot today. I don't think we learned anything. We learned about in the face and how hundreds of teachers a year are harmed by pie incidents. I guarantee you guaranteed at least one of our listeners will d M comment.
Speaker 1: But whatever I say, oh my god, I broke my nose.
Speaker 2: But one, I just need to go back to it because it was that insane, right, three hundred and sixty five people a year. Okay, I'm not saying quite that many, but it is. It is more, and it happened to back it happens more than you think it doesn't. Okay, how about that it's not as rare as you think it is. I just want an entire segment of you on each show now where you throw one of these outlandish opinions in there. I bet you there's people who use a fork and accidentally trip on the fork and accidentally stam themselves with the fork. There's probably at least how many people use foks everybody. There's probably thousands of incidents a day. I bet there's a Facebook support group of people that have broken the notion from Pie in the face. Oh my god, Yeah, Oh my god, I can't. All right, we're gonna go. Thank you for listening to this exciting episode of Bold Chat. It's the sister podcast to Serial Killers. We'll hav an all new serial Killers on Monday with a brand new Cheerios flavor. God, you're excited for that.
Speaker 1: So amped.
Speaker 2: I didn't even barely keep myself fish. I didn't even know this one was coming out.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: So it's on the way, ALRIGHTY follow us on all socials. It's Serial Killers PC. That's Cereal with a c M. Check out the website Cereal killerspc dot com. There's absolutely nothing about bollchat on that website, by the way. Nothing Okay, I think it. Maybe there should be a bolchat tab. Maybe upload the picture of your broken nose here, you know, and we'll Yeah, please send us your bloody nose pictures. We'd love to see them, especially this one. Who the minuye he sees blood? No, but I'm telling you, you know, you can just imagine you opening up every attachment. But I do like watching vomit, which is weird. You and I are very different there. You like you're paralyzed by vomit. Yeah, I think it's funny to watch.
Speaker 1: I don't. I can't smell it, but I can think. It's like on Family Guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Like, I think that is hilarious, so hilarious. What do you get skiped out by cartoon vomit too very vocal today? That's wait, is cartoon screaming cartoon vomit skive you out as well?
Speaker 1: No? Is that funny to you? Or that's gross?
Speaker 2: Like the Family Guy clip I know you're talking about made me laugh. I like, uncontrollably laugh from that, no matter how many times I see it. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Spewing.
Speaker 2: Vomiting makes me makes me laugh. I just don't know why. Who knows, But I don't like to vomit because it's painful. Yeah, I agree, it hurts.
Speaker 1: A good vomit really hurts.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we'll see you Monday with an all new serial Killers and hopefully Wednesday with a ball chat.
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 2: Alrighty, enjoy the rest of your week. Yes, enjoy the nice weather if you're on the East Coast.
Speaker 1: Because East coast is the only place that has nice weather.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, California has been kind of rainy. I think the whole country is kind of in the mode of nice weather at this point. Oh okay, do you think?
Speaker 1: No? And maybe when they.
Speaker 2: Listen to us, and you know, I don't know, Siberia, it's cold there that Russia. Siberia, Russia, I don't know. I just become mushing, mushing dogs. Is that Siberia?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 2: So? Yeah, Well, it's been great seeing you all. See up a great rest of your day Monday. What if they're not listening during the day. What if someone in whose Bekistan is listening at nighttime?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What if they just turned off that HP nine thousand commercial. Now they're listening to all right, have a great day. Would hashipor also clean up vomit and blood. It would just make it clear. So we'll see when we see us. Say Clink, Andrew, Clink, you were crazy today.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. It came over me.