Speaker 1: All right, Kiss FM. Actually, boys, I want it that way. So many years playing that song on KISS and I love it good. Tuesday morning we got Cloud's sun, we got a little bit of everything still cool, got more rain coming forecast is not looked. That graphic that I see on ABC seven in the morning not a great graphic.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this was last week.
Speaker 1: We had a few calls asking if the behavior of the guy they were dating is a red flag. I think we get a lot of like, hey, you know, I just are you guys talking about dating on the show. And I've listened a long time, and I hear Ryan's roses and I'm just curious this happened with somebody I went out with.
Speaker 2: Is it a red flaggers?
Speaker 1: I look past it, and we generally or I generally give out advice I can't take. That's kind of what I do. Like sometimes I hear myself talk and say, well, why can't you do that? It's just I don't know. It's the way the world is much easier said than done. And Tanya said, fear, that's like.
Speaker 2: That for everybody, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fear is what stops most of us from many things. And maybe this show is just a bunch of fear. That's why we're here, because all the fear we have on the outside, we get it all out of here.
Speaker 2: Real tough here. Yeah, fear over there.
Speaker 1: Scared across the street, but I'll cross the street on the air, right, I guess. One caller said he said he would pay for dinner, but that she should leave the tip on a date that he.
Speaker 2: Asked her out to. Yeah, last week, right, one.
Speaker 1: Was a bad texter, didn't kiss at the end of the date. So we're like, you know what we need We have a fun red flag sound effect. Right, So we tried this one. It's a little too it takes too long. We tried this one, but this is bad. It's gonna sound like something blows up. So we're gonna play it. And that got a lot of people using the red microphone on the talkback button on our kiss event page inside iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Can you please use that sound for red flag?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: Again, it's like from the eighties, It just seems so old.
Speaker 1: Like there has to be so many new sounds or like something cool you can do for a red flag, like maybe go on TikTok and look, I don't know, you know, you're right. I'm embarrassed that we even tried those. Here's another talkback call. Good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to tell you that the red flag sound should definitely be like an alarm kind of something like. This is the greatest feature ever invented. This my feedback.
Speaker 1: You can call and say anything gets right to us. All right, So here are some options. I need talkback feedback on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. I don't mind it, Okay, I don't hate it, all right. I'm trying to like picture it like in the moment of like a red flag. I'm picturing in it as the video game. Yeah, it's very video gaming. It's a chomper. Here's another red flag possibility.
Speaker 1: Guy dive.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like like words. Okay, all right, what about this one red flag?
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 2: I like that one.
Speaker 1: That one's very so cliche. It's too easy, it's too obvious that I kind of like that. I didn't even try, but we did try, but we really didn't, but we did. Well, what did you do?
Speaker 2: I don't know, did you put did you go out and record the whistle? No, the park have them all. They're on the board for you. Let's see, here's another one. Is it too long?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Me, me, Webb. I think we just need the red flags fart.
Speaker 1: That's it, that's Mark. Let's see if Nick can just cut down to the red flags.
Speaker 2: Park right, it's so on brand for us. It's much better than that's better because guy in thousand.
Speaker 1: Oaks've never used that sound for red flag ever.
Speaker 2: Again, you're right, and please tell me your names when you talk back on I kind of want to hang out with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyft's that honest, And just like guys I don't know you, but please stop, I love them.
Speaker 2: All right, So what are we doing next? Coming up? Disneyland tickets