Speaker 1: Big Bank.
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 1: You don't be on nothing? I be on okay, So let me bring you big Big.
Speaker 3: FACTI visit the new website today, Big factspad dot com line.
Speaker 1: From our Heart studios.
Speaker 3: You know what it is, Team Big Facts, Big Bank, Baby j d J Screen. We're here for another Big Facts extra special edition pop ship for our people.
Speaker 1: What's up, Jay? What's up Bank?
Speaker 4: What's happening?
Speaker 1: What's going on Jay? What's going on Bank? What's your own bank? Bank? Looking like a real golfer. I got damn feet.
Speaker 5: Fuck my feet up the other day. Man, hurt the other day. They've been fucked up. But I just think I triggered it.
Speaker 1: Heard them. Your feet get together, man, we get some back last week, my feet that week. Niggas get old. Yeah, sure, that's a good thing. A lot of niggas ain't. A lot of niggas can't feel the bag. I rather had the problems in some problems. I'll be saying, Yeah, better be in the game with some injuries.
Speaker 4: Be in the game and in the ground.
Speaker 1: Right right right for sure. How you feeling, Jay, what's on your heart? What's on your mind? What we're talking about today?
Speaker 2: I feel great as far as what we're talking about today. I know we kind of touched on this like before, and we can go into something else in a minute, but I just wanted to kind of like get you all thoughts on.
Speaker 4: The whole like.
Speaker 2: Grand sellout that a lot of these African American companies are doing. Most recently, the lady that owns honey Pots, she sold it I think for like she has the vaginal products or whatever, but she sold it for three hundred.
Speaker 4: And eighty million.
Speaker 2: But when you go into that space, it totally changes the production, which means that it's totally changes the value and probably most likely some of the ingredients that are used in a product. So I'm wondering how they're going to bridge that gap between what the consumer is used to and what they've come to like and love and be accustomed to as opposed to what is going to be popular enough to make the new product sell.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would think right that if you take that type of like real money, you know what I'm saying that you know it's gonna come with some adjustments as far as your brand is concerned, But with that sizeable amount of capital, I would think that you could come back and do another product.
Speaker 1: Let's just throw something out.
Speaker 3: There's just throw it out there, you see, to the bunch of money to basically sell QC. I think half of it, all of it, part of it control, quality control. Yeah, so at this point they know they sold this to they sort of le bron right, I think something like that. Right, So they know that now they don't have full creative control because they took that money. But maybe they're working on QC Part two or something else. Because with that type of money, you can just start some more ship.
Speaker 2: But in starting some just starting some more ship quote unquote, do you totally disregard the consumer that made all of that possible?
Speaker 1: You sell jail?
Speaker 3: You say, you sell JD Cakes for one point five billion, and you let your lawyer following know that I got these apple piles coming up, these cherry pies, I got some other ship coming That's what I would do.
Speaker 1: Well. Who who care about that? Though? Who gives a fuck about she said?
Speaker 3: She's said people that dear to their heart is their brand, like Jeff Bezos people.
Speaker 5: Some people just I'm building this up to sell it for sure. Some people don't have it, don't be tied to product.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I know, like with me, like when I get locked in with certain ship that I use, like on a daily basis, I'm locked in with specifically that like I'm not trying to start a new product or even have to use this same product with different ingredients and different results, and you know what I'm saying, all that kind of shit.
Speaker 3: So so one point five billion dollars for JD Cakes. I think we kind of talked about this a little bit, but now we elaborate one point five billion dollars for JD case and the lights image and the recipe of it all. But you got to go fuck off and you're not gonna go fuck off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so that's not But what I'm saying is I'm not I'm not saying that. I'm just saying, what about the consumer?
Speaker 1: You don't care because you fucked off?
Speaker 5: You literally are just like I'll be drinking I was drinking his wine, right, Miomi pan on the wall, Mayomi right, it's a red one.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 5: But now the dude who had the company who created it, he sold the comforty for five under me like some ship like that being all now the people that do it, Maomi is just the brand now it's not only just pean on the water. Now they got shortened. They all type of red wine with the same logo Mayomi. He started another wine with the same another red wine with them near the same ship, like, and people are buying the new ship even though Miomi, they just mask. They mask what do you call it? They mass producing and you see them in all the look store they got all I mean all the grocery stores. Like you walk in public day right now, you walk and whole food to Kroger Interne, shit, you're gonna see Mayomi like whoever bought it? They trying to get their money back or they trying to make money. But his ship is more. When you walk in the wine store, the extra wine stores will go to the what they call them beerers and ship the beers and shit.
Speaker 1: They what it is sellers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you go there, they tell you like, no if you like, because I go in, I be like I want something to take.
Speaker 1: It's like Mayami.
Speaker 5: They be like, no, if you like, Maomi, this is what you should try this and then.
Speaker 1: You actually try it, like, damn, this ship different, ain't you know? This ship tastes like this? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it's like, at the end of the day, you only selling the name. You ain't selling your soul or yourself like you said you can always. I might give y'all a wax on wax all, but ain't gonna give you a buff.
Speaker 1: I know how the buff too. You know what I'm saying. That's just how I look at it.
Speaker 5: Like shit, Man, ain't attaching nothing that all this ship said Nigga come right there and say, hey man, we got we got three lookalikes.
Speaker 1: For big facts. This ship is sold.
Speaker 5: And we started big Cap tomorrow. I'm just saying, what the fuck you can't buy me? You damn sure have these names. Nigga, have my name right now, my real name, like my name and my mama.
Speaker 1: Gave you this. You ain't bought me.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying, No, I feel you, So let me let me ask this. They got this debate that always go on and getting away from companies. But what you feel about selling Mama house. Now that a lot of people Mama houses done became subject to gentrification and became, like some of them, million dollar homes, and so many people let gough Mama house. About twenty thirty forty fifty and they became million dollar homes. Just sell mama house or don't sell my mom.
Speaker 1: We're paying it appending like my mama, my mama, my mama, Mama. I got to my grandma was my mama, and my mama Barba, but.
Speaker 5: And her kids when she left her house to all the kids, when like my dad and my auntie, you know auntie and uncles, like five six of them, they sold the house and split the money. You know what I'm saying, just because they ain't know who gonna stay there. Do you know how that sh could be? But I felt like I supposed about that house, so I wouldn't sell it saying that, like I felt like I should, but I didn't want to go through the house with them and just buy the house. I was just like it, saying them my kids, I'm gonna stay out of it. I feel like I was supposed to be about the house and did how they did it over there now it's wood. But yeah, so now I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: See my mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a similar situation and my family, like my grandma, my mom's mom, her house was like in a similar area, and you know, it was supposed to be like gentrified or whatever. But when she died, my cousin, my mom's brother son, he had kids. He was like fucked up, you know whatever. Whatever, So everybody was like, Oh, just let him stay there for a little while, blah blah blah. You know, he'll just take over the bills and you know what I'm saying, just keep it up until we figure out like what we're gonna do with it or whatever.
Speaker 4: Man, come to.
Speaker 2: Find out, this bitch ass nigga didn't pay none of the bills, so the fucking house went into it was it was some shit before foreclosure or some sh it like when it's way too gone past foreclosure and you can't even like pay the money to get it back. Like it was like it was fucked up like that and we had to just let it go. They evicted him and all this whole ship. But it was like, man, that ship was like that shit was like ship like that like some fucking soul food type shit like make you want to like really do something to somebody because it's like what the fuck were you thinking? Like this is this is Grandma's house, Like what the fuck are you? Like are you that fucking like that ship man. Yeah, but I see what Black is saying, Like, sometimes that shit gets kind of.
Speaker 4: Tricky, like very tricky when it's when it's a whole bunch of people involved.
Speaker 1: Like tricky.
Speaker 5: So too many emotions and shit, yeah, too many different what do you got it?
Speaker 4: Different opinions?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So so basically, Grandmama House goes for fifty. This is kind of coming back to that Grandmama House goes for fifty. You need that fifty, right, But you wake up and then ship you've been selling for eight hundred thousand or whatever the case is, damn you know what saying?
Speaker 1: They got me. But kind of to your.
Speaker 3: Point, maybe if you held JD case three more years instead of one point five billion, they might give you four point five.
Speaker 5: Billion now, especially if it makes sym like I done got what I already have made. Because if it's worth that much, you already in the green. You know what I'm saying, You already made hell of mint all this shit. So I'm like this same thing with the catalog. It's the same ship with the music. It's the same exact ship.
Speaker 1: So you did selling the cag You think they should be selling their catalog? Yes, because you ain't they ain't in but the money up front you still get it back after a certain amount of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because what people are doing right, they trust me. They got people in the with them telling them, Okay, your catalog the way it is now is on the version.
Speaker 1: Of doing this in over ten years. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You may make forty million in over ten years, but for seventy million because they.
Speaker 1: Know what they about to do.
Speaker 5: They about to release your ship everywhere and go you know what I'm saying, one hundred million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so but you can get it back and you had ten fifteen years. I think most of the deal is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like, take that money and do something else with to make that money work. Make something. Oh, get the money, put put it, put it in counter flex.
Speaker 5: Nah here, now get that money because if you can build something worth that, you can build something else.
Speaker 1: Worth That's an igh, look at it. This shit ain't by luck.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's my that's my thought too. I feel like if you could do it once, you could do it again. It's like you got accidental hit records. Though one here wonders, then you got niggas will make his.
Speaker 1: You got niggas. Yeah, exactly make it.
Speaker 5: But you got niggas who also you ain't gotta still be no rapper though, Bro, you like bro, your niggas make money.
Speaker 1: I'll say it.
Speaker 3: I'll say it in general, like even with the businesses. You know what I'm saying, Like, what if JD. Cakes is not, say a fluke but a one.
Speaker 1: Hit one under. What if it's just that.
Speaker 3: She gonna try to do the pies and the fries and all that ship and it don't really hit like jad.
Speaker 1: Case, but you're donna cash it in on the case.
Speaker 3: You don't cash it in the case, but they're gonna take an X amount of money to reinvest that ship for the post.
Speaker 1: You gotta try some swing for the fence. Man, ain't no telling what go ahead? Yeah, just keep looking at the money.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, that ship out there, broin, I ain't all installing that way fucking niggas up. Brother, That basically what I'm saying that. Man, I can't say how everybody works, what works for everybody. I'm saying what works for me. I just I'm just in and out.
Speaker 1: I ain't. I ain't, I ain't. I ain't trying to be got man doing the same ship I'm just being with artist.
Speaker 5: I have to do something else to keep my to keep my Yeah, like it's a it's a disorder.
Speaker 3: So what if you what I say, like, what if you had an artist that from the ground up, you're built it and whatever, and it works and it's it's one of those artists that works. You know what I'm saying that you're into whatever percentage I sell him? What if he don't want to sell.
Speaker 5: If he don't want to sell, and and if it makes business and for me to sell him his ass?
Speaker 1: Sol shit, what I want to sell. I don't want to be with you. Uh brouh you with me.
Speaker 5: I'm finna get their money and I manage you. You can't tell me how my life set up in what I'm even finna do with this money. I might want to be a male community. I might want to God damn regentrify me some shit too. Take that money, make that money, do some other ship.
Speaker 1: Bro. You know what I'm saying. I'm just being real. You can't put your heart in bidding. Bro.
Speaker 5: That what niggas fuck up at the niggas who really get in this paper bro and the folks. That's why they feel like the white folks. So what do you call it evil? Because the way they do business and the way they don't give a fuck about them. But what's going on with them? They being selfie for their life. They making decisions no matter if they're good or bad. They making decisions for theirself and they're running with it. You get you know what I'm saying. We try to use our emotions too much. Like hell, no, they ain't right.
Speaker 1: We ain't right. Mm hmm. I feel like my tripper. I feel like I feel like that ship hold you back. That's called people. Please.
Speaker 3: I feel like if it's your like your mama house, some ship like that, some attached to your kids.
Speaker 1: You wor you're like bro. I don't say nothing. I'm just keep it real.
Speaker 5: I get with all my clothes every month, mm hmm, every money, every too much, all my shoes, all shoes get. I just I can't whoever get. I got too many problems side, but I got all my nigga with my side. I'm just saying, but like, what is she? Because it's just I don't know. I don't like looking at the same ship.
Speaker 1: What that means? That nation?
Speaker 3: You don't like stan nation? You like that actually is good new energy and ship. When I clean out my closet, some great ship always happens. You know what I'm saying, It's good. What now with people with people were people were people, And what Jade is trying to say is that if okay, seventy million for your catalog and they feeling gonna make seven hundred, right.
Speaker 1: I can't count you for money.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen to what I'm saying, what she's saying, and correct me if I want to speak.
Speaker 2: For you, if.
Speaker 3: Maybe there is a way to get with our people and feeling our.
Speaker 5: People ever did figure out something with the other niggas.
Speaker 1: Man, get you.
Speaker 5: I'm just being real. You better get your money. Bro, what I'm gonna give me my money? Man, let me do something else new because it's ship.
Speaker 1: It's some black billionaires.
Speaker 3: It's some black billionaires that got approach to take take the big but little money and they said, now I'm gonna figure the ship I'm own like the real estate nigga that own everything. But what you mean you said they might have got approached when they was at fifty worth fifty million.
Speaker 1: Somebody might have came here like all right, bro, I got a hundred hundred. So if your evaluation is over what you sell it for. Hell no.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, if you gotta if your evaluation is like Bro, that's what I said in the beginning, motherfucker gonna tell you if it's a good deal or not, because you gotta spend the money. My bad Jay, You're gonna have to spend the money to get the Calialog movie. You ain't if you know you in your prime, Like Pluto, everything that Nigga said he was gonna do, he did it. Sure, No, cap that nigga said, this ship long time ago, my first Calalag gonna be for me. I'm gonna get their money and we'll do some other ship with that money, and I'm gonna work on another one when I get him my prime, or work on another one, and they gonna be for my kid. Nigga said this ship for the number that whatever he is, he got.
Speaker 1: He said it. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it's like, if you already knowing what like Schleine said one time, he was like, Bro, I ain't give a fuck what deal I signed. I ain't look at it. You finna help me, You finna play with my studio time. You probably fuck what this saying, because.
Speaker 1: I know what I'm finna do. Gonna get me out of this.
Speaker 5: Survival yea, like he's gonna get me out, and boy, you ain't you you think you got missing loted shit. You ain't even know what you're doing neither. So I'm finna spend the money get out of this contract. That's just how a nigga look at him, they said.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I I just look at it like, now this ship doing what they do, Okay, but it's sometimes it's time to be like, okay, we go out on top.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, I'm just saying that's how I look at it.
Speaker 3: Are certain instances which I think, I think what Jade's saying said, but I think what Jada said. There are certain instances where there's two things. There's two things, right, what if you're selling prematurely, even if they tell you it's a good deal. Right, what if you're selling prematurely? And what if you really give a fuck about the product and they go to ship, Oh that's different.
Speaker 5: Ship like the pussy ship you talking about with the health ship. That's different. I'm selling a product I don't invest in shit. That I care about besides what we're doing right here. And this ain't ship I am. This ain't nothing I can sell. You get what I'm saying. I'm just saying, like a product. If I had a product, an actual product or company, you know what I'm saying, or some artists or some ship like that, Nigga, that ship is for sale. That's what I'm doing for. I'm doing it to make me a lot of money out for and sell.
Speaker 1: That ship's business. That's that's the bottom line of business.
Speaker 2: Okay, So little I just figured out what I was saying because what I was saying is kind of what you were saying, but kind of sort of not really what you were saying. Like because we've been speaking on like actual products with certain ingredients that people have been using, like on I don't want to say some health shit, but like have been using that have you know, agreed with their bodies or whatever. So like when you switch up that formula of ingredients, all those people that were using this particular product because of the value of those ingredients are not going to their bodies are not going to react the same way once you switch up that formula. Along with switching up the ingredients. So that's what I was like speaking to, like, you know what I'm saying as far as the consumer, because a lot of these people people look at these products as like save your products because they're supposed to be natural, they're supposed to be this that you know, this is something that works for whatever their ailment is or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 2: But once you sell and the focus isn't on the naturalness of the product or the naturalness of the ingredients, then how do you counteract that with the consumer?
Speaker 1: The money? It's part of taking the money.
Speaker 4: You can't take That's like, that's what I was like speaking on You have to.
Speaker 3: Say you can't if if they don't, if they don't send you the money, they can do what the fuck? You might be able to put something in there that you have some creative control or say so over it. But if they don't cut that check, they're wired on it. They don't care nothing about that.
Speaker 2: But what if they what if what if they're a clause in your contract with all of the money that you can't basically disassociate yourself from the product because that will affect sales.
Speaker 1: But you get you could you could you could just like a lot of niggas do this.
Speaker 5: I guess they said the company still stay on as we're gonna have to keep running it like this.
Speaker 1: Now it's different money.
Speaker 5: I got my money, hunt, Yeah, I got my money and I'm still get money and I'm keep this ship going.
Speaker 2: But if you stay on and it's a different product, and then this product starts fucking people up, then what.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think you should stay on if they gonna change it ship. What they do, what they do say you stay on for your ship not to change up. I'm telling them, tell you the players. What they do is they'll keep you on, but and.
Speaker 1: Hire in companies. What they got boards and ship and they gonna push you out anyway. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So five if it's five people on the board and fall and say we're finna make this ship gmo, that ship finna be GMO.
Speaker 5: I just ain't trying to get them for away, man. You know what I'm saying. I don't say that ship came out instead of they got that keep going. They finally reading and take your ship. This ship fucked up out of here too. For us to my nigga, nigga.
Speaker 3: You signed you signed the NDA saying that even though you know the product finna be some bullshit, you can't do verbally.
Speaker 2: Got against this and you can't disassociate yourself like act like this ain't my ship because they switched it up.
Speaker 3: You gotta sign that ship saying that ship still yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So you're basically selling yourself.
Speaker 1: You ain't gotta say nothing. You can just say nothing. That's what I was to say, you don't.
Speaker 4: Have That's what I'm saying, like you don't I don't.
Speaker 5: See this ship on my page or no, well around that ship that ain't mine. Because if they they saying I got it, I can't say ship, hey, let's just cut time, give me my money.
Speaker 1: You do what you want to do with the product. I don't give what you're doing.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is if you can't to the to the general naked public, regular person, I not saying nothing isn't a clear indication that you no longer have anything to do with this product. They just are gonna fucking not a lot of people don't even pay attention to shit like that. If you've spent your whole whatever living in Britain, there's gonna be an announcement that it's gonna be announcement that my company was sold.
Speaker 1: So if I don't say nothing else about it, it's sold.
Speaker 5: I ain't over there, so whatever going wrong different now, but it probably cut, but it's sold.
Speaker 1: It like that.
Speaker 5: What it is like a lot of ship, bro, we used to eat like, Man, this ship ain't they shit? Don't hit like such the one YouTube such and just how this ship go once you once you let some moke. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be some of them places because pink ain't gonna be able to be everywhere. Some of them flooded vegans taste different. My first was eating on edge with that was the best ship ever.
Speaker 1: Not now in the trucks, the trucks for sure.
Speaker 5: Now I can go to a grenette and it hit different. Yea, I might catch some cold fries or something that God damn remember all that ship with crispian to beginning like super duple, like fresh Autar.
Speaker 1: What she doing? The talk stadium, the airport, one of them airport.
Speaker 5: I feel like they're gonna they gonna have that one, right. See different places you go, bro, they followed the original. They start trying to cut them cons and ship one them spend that money to get their money back.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: I feel like if she starts franchising in it's over.
Speaker 1: It's already done. What you mean fifteen twenty No, I mean.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, No, I think she went public or some ship right like she she she did something to get a bunch of money now day day cheese steak, know everywhere you go to. Then I think he got like two of the R two or three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so tell that ship.
Speaker 5: I can't tell nobody what to do with they with they ship because people some people be in love with their product.
Speaker 1: I just never met a product that I was in love with.
Speaker 3: The people on Shark Tank be tripping sometimes, like when they don't, they be like one million, two million, three million formulas Like.
Speaker 1: No, that's I No, I didn't they be tripping or you know.
Speaker 5: I'd be like take that. But you know, you don't know if people done went through for their company.
Speaker 3: I get that, But why you're here if you don't want to sell it? It's shark Tank. If you don't want to sell it while you're here, but short to be commercial, no, for sure, promotionally, some need to go that jad the god damren say yeah, somebody else, Now, come high, let me.
Speaker 5: I just presented it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It ain't got me, ain't got them. Just five people you know how many people? Yeah, might be looking for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of like angel investor looking notes and rain.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No, it's wan with that ship.
Speaker 4: Overally, overly, overly, like the worst way.
Speaker 1: So say that ship. Yeah, I say, trumpour here we go.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Who would you feel dropped out?
Speaker 1: Who's you feel more comfortable in? President? In World War three? Trump? Obiden? Man?
Speaker 3: Again, these are these are like, these are like shoot me or stab me to the questions in my opinion, So I'm focusing on Georgia.
Speaker 1: That's my focus this year. Me too.
Speaker 3: I'm focusing on what's going on with the places that I be at, which is Georgia. And I and I put it out there unpopular opinion, maybe looking at it from top to bottom, and it ain't no Republican democratic ship because at the end of the day, I'm looking at what Kemp doing and I fuck with him.
Speaker 1: I fuck with government camp I said.
Speaker 3: So I don't ain't no bank, ain't no red or blue or what it in between? Funk all that. What's gonna make sure my people straight?
Speaker 5: That's well, man, I think I'm a you know, this is really gonna be my first year of vote.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I am a independent. Yeah, I don't fuck with you.
Speaker 5: What what you're banging, what you're bringing show?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Fuck what you're banging, what you're bringing?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Who for us? Yeah? No, Uh, that's the smart thing to do. That's the proper thing to do.
Speaker 3: Get involved locally, know what's going on locally or state wide or some ship like that, all that show.
Speaker 2: But I think that's where I think that's where anything. No, like you gotta you have to put you with.
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta get your feet into it.
Speaker 2: You can't just go like based off ofsan politics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta understand like what's really going on and what's really at stake before you can select.
Speaker 4: Like I had to learn that the hard way, like with the Democrat.
Speaker 2: Shit, Like sometimes the Democratic candidate isn't always what's needed for lack of a better way to put it. So it's like you got you just gotta know what you want know what you're looking for and know what's best for you and your people quote unquote, and then go for the person that seemingly fits that description based upon their track record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what to come down to. That's politics. Or you can get politricked and be banging ship that you don't even know what's going on and you're gonna HRD. We all been there. So at the end of the day, shoot me or stab me gives a fuck? I from die, will die. So which one would you feel more comfortable? Would you feel more comfortable getting shot or stabbed?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: H would you feel more comfortable getting shot or stab That's how I look at them, two situations, shoot me or stab me?
Speaker 4: Stab it hurts.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that's how I look at it. I don't give a fuck about neither one of them, they both.
Speaker 1: Both of them. I'm just saying, I don't get any pain on them. I don't give a fuck about you or you unless you.
Speaker 3: Could do something for us. That's what I'm saying, Like, because that's what they don't.
Speaker 5: Hey, let me ask you a question. I'm just talking out of here, Like would you rather would you respect a nigga moe if he killed hisself because he didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Snitch or snitch on a nigga. God, that's a hell of a question.
Speaker 4: Questions you said, what we respect him more?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Or you can't respect him either one. I'm just saying, what you be like damn with ship instead of you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, if two, if two things in the book of coals that you never do.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, he knew, like I can't do the time you got to, but I can't tell on my niggas even I can't do the time.
Speaker 1: But there's a third option, do the time. I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I'm saying we speaking from a weak niggaon the vote, just I can't do the time. I'm gonna either tomorrow. I'm gonnaed to tell kill myself if he shose to kill it said, what you respect him more that he didn't tell you?
Speaker 1: We gotta put that ship on Instagram. Take a poll on.
Speaker 4: What would you respect him more if he killed hisself? Instead of telling.
Speaker 5: I take that person, I take it bro gone gone? Could you a bit you bitching up for one? So don't tell on some old niggas. Don't ever do that and live, and I'll hear you a bitch, so you might was gonna dig your bitch, You're gonna die.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel I feel the I think I feel the same way because I feel like, Okay, even though suicide is a selfish thing, because you're taking from the people that love and care about you, I feel like when it comes to snitching to you would.
Speaker 4: Be better off.
Speaker 2: Just removing yourself from the equation instead of taking somebody else away from their family based upon the decision.
Speaker 1: How you gonna move, how you gonna move yourself?
Speaker 4: He's gonna leave here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying, so exactly, were saying the same shit.
Speaker 5: I'm like, shit, who like at the end of the day, to me, and I ain't trying to be super real niggas, super real nigga. I'm something about these niggas, these real niggas, you know what, they signed up folds out here doing all this crazy shit and then now you're gonna tell them, nigga because you don't want you know what I'm saying. You don't want to do it by yourself, or you want a nigga in there with you. You just a bit, you might well go ahead to end it. Bro, You might well going ahead. And god damn if you even if you know you, that kind of nigga might well going ahead. And I don't know, man, I expect you more for that, bro, because like man, that nigga, that nigga stood on the cold so he had he sacrificed hisself, he stood so hard, but he just said, fuck it.
Speaker 1: I can't tell on nigga. That's the hell of a nigga.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't tell them on nigga, Bron, go on here in the end and ship bro, because I can't. I don't wanner the time. Fuck that man that's living in here, that dead. Because for you, for me, for you to want to tell on a nigga, you gotta even though unless you're doing it out of spike, you gotta feel like your life back to end, not like your life by the end.
Speaker 1: Like fuck it to me, I said, we're talking about the niggas whore telling. I'm saying to me, you know what I'm saying. The way I view this, the way I view this is brother.
Speaker 5: For you to tell on a nigga, Bro, you either to be a put sad nigga or you gotta be a nigga to be like Bro, I just bro that ship hell in there trying to save his own ad, right, so if that decay, you might well go ahead and got damn. I don't know, bro, y'all don't know what I'm saying. No, but that just that I was just heard that other night.
Speaker 1: I heard clearly. But it's just like on The Godfather.
Speaker 5: You watch god for you remember, uh they went to the went to the prison and told him like, yeah, okay, you tried that, you infinite tail, because you remember he took his statement back, you finit tail. But he told him a story about a nigga who did exactly what I'm saying. He didn't he he he didn't want to tell. He killed hisself. I mean, he killed hisself so he wouldn't tell. But this nigga, since you try to tell your family out here with us mm hmm. By tomorrow morning, boy, you need to check on that. He was on the military base when he told his nigga this ship. You know what I'm saying, hm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just look at it like that, Bron.
Speaker 2: I just I feel I just feel like I just feel like it's not your place to take somebody else away from their family.
Speaker 4: And you you agreed.
Speaker 2: I could see if somebody put a gun in your head and made you do some shit, okay, cool, it's different, but you agreed to do this shit for your own personal gain, so you you it's not it's not your place to say, hey, okay, because I don't want to do this, I'm gonna fucking provide information so you guys can take this nigga and lessen what you're taking me for.
Speaker 4: Like, that's not fair and that's not cool.
Speaker 3: Selfish. That's just as selfish of an act, if not more sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, I mean, y'a you know how I feel about that kind of shit anyway. But it's just like, yeah, if if it was one of the two.
Speaker 3: You think moving forward that that climate in the telling and ship is do you think that it is gonna make people?
Speaker 2: I think like, no's like all that all that ship is out the window.
Speaker 4: And the further we go on in life, the more years to keep going forward, the worse it's gonna be. And the less it's gonna the less it's gonna mean.
Speaker 1: So he saying accountability is out the window completely and totally.
Speaker 3: That's a scary. That's a scary place to be terrifying. Ain't nobody gonna take accountability for nothing?
Speaker 4: No, because niggas are seeing niggas are.
Speaker 2: Seeing that, like, yeah, like I can I can tell and still be able to maneuver. I can tell and still you know, wiggle around like I can tell and and still stand out here in the paint with all the rest of the niggas.
Speaker 3: So how how how how does I can't? I won't say the general public? Like, so, how do you deal with how do you? How do you deal with that?
Speaker 2: There's no way you can deal with that because if you go too hard for it, then it's like you're gonna be the outcast because you're being too preachy or you're being too real.
Speaker 1: Do you do you not?
Speaker 3: Like I don't want to be extreme either. Do you not shake their hand? Do you keep it caught? Like?
Speaker 1: How do you? How do you deal with it when you see them? Like? How do you deal with it? I just try not to see him, but you're gonna.
Speaker 5: See him, No, you can you can? You know, nigga do it? All the nigga looks straight past your But I don't see you. If you at the airport walking like this.
Speaker 1: Then didn't see you.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: I know how to look to the side like a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I got this side, look out of the my phone. N If you stop me, I ain't gonna got yeah, yeah, I ain't finna say ship to you.
Speaker 1: Say something. You know what you did? All right? You know, I don't think that's cool.
Speaker 3: Keep it, keep a cordial in the in the space of I ain't finna crash out.
Speaker 5: But everybody got a nigga who done told that they still fuck with him. I'm just being real, how fucked up everybody told it?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: My boy?
Speaker 4: He just said, okay, fuck the snitch and ship.
Speaker 2: Just speaking on being mature in certain situations. What do y'all think about the Chris Brown quabo thing? So you know, in Paris this past weekend they were at a fashion show and whoever did the seating arrangement for the fashion show sat them right next to each other. Yes, well you know allegedly it's about you know, when was like dealing with Caruci after him.
Speaker 5: But both of them two niggas, that ship that one here, both of them two niggas.
Speaker 2: They were saying like when he was sitting next to him, like like he.
Speaker 4: Was chewing his gum and flaring, like Chris was flaring his.
Speaker 2: Nostrils and just like chewing his gum and you know, trying to sit right there, and it was just like it was just like Chris made a statement basically saying, you know, like I definitely don't fuck with him, but I'm not I'm not about to let this fuck up my money because they paid me too much to be here, So I'm gonna take the adult road and sit here until it's over with.
Speaker 4: And then go on about my separate way, which I.
Speaker 1: Think is a future thing that supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's just like in in those types of situations, let's say it wasn't a fashion show and it was like some.
Speaker 4: Urban ship that wasn't as whatever, how do you handle shit?
Speaker 5: They were going to avoid each other, like, man, the club you ain't gotta be buy No, not a club.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like some other ship that high end fashion front row.
Speaker 1: You I would urge people not to fight over.
Speaker 4: No, but it's not.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was even I think that was just allegedly one aspect of it. But it was like some other some other things that have transpired that they were having issues about you.
Speaker 4: I don't want to put it.
Speaker 1: The root was the bitch though what else I say, What else could it be? Ain't nobody, We don't know.
Speaker 3: We're not gossip hearing this ever, But I'm just saying that these these problems that people have, like Banks said, way way way back, like if you trace it back, let's keep it real about what it'd be about two multi millionaires. It's gonna have problems with each other about what nine times on more time.
Speaker 5: That shouldn't be getting into it. But from the nigga cool and both the nigga they what they talking about.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They like that part of it. You fuck you, fuck you right right?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying that she can't do nothing in crazy, So somebody need to try to get that ship that fixed.
Speaker 1: I ain't nobody touch nobody, right, That's all.
Speaker 2: I don't This ship been going on for so long. I honestly don't remember. So I don't want to say.
Speaker 3: But if we was talking to Quabo, it was asking Chris Brown if they was sitting here talking to us a bit fast, you know, we were just as straight up, why you don't like.
Speaker 1: And then what what what you know?
Speaker 4: They're not gonna speak on it. They're not gonna say.
Speaker 3: Sometimes this ship. This the way this year started. I think Nigga speaking on that ship this year, Nigga speaking on it. I don't because this is why. Yeah, that's the age when Cat shut that ship off.
Speaker 1: I don't funk with him. Why. I don't even know? Why fuck him? You know what I'm saying. That's what twenty twenty four fields.
Speaker 3: But a lot of times, you know what though, Listen, sometimes if you get that ship off your chest, sometimes it can resolve shit too. Yeah, because the ship that you're not fucking with the person for they might read rather, but that ain't even it.
Speaker 1: You you're making assumptions for agreements. So I mean that Nigga mad man create it like you want smoke smoke man.
Speaker 4: But it's just like I don't know that shit.
Speaker 3: Just what is it about? That's all I be. Not that I want to know on no nosy ship, But it's just like what that shit really be about? Because what is it about?
Speaker 1: Now? Some ship, some different type of shit happened, that is what it is. But ain't no way that.
Speaker 3: Must multi mega millionaires with mega influence that are even invited to that type of event. They should just if it ain't about nothing, then fuck that ship. And I ain't saying you gotta be buddy, buddy, but mm hmmm, this is my take.
Speaker 1: What do I know anything else about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just glad that in twenty twenty four, we're able to, you know, we're able to be adult about things.
Speaker 3: You gotta be, you gotta be about things. I'm just saying that. And I'm not saying that no particular like we have. Maybe this will never happen, maybe this ships been happening since the beginning of before times or whatever the case is.
Speaker 1: But don't be like fighting over a woman that ain't your woman? Is that? Am I saying that? Right? Yeah, don't be fine over one. How y'all know it's about a business.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying with them, I'm saying I'm just saying that just even heard, not even not even not even them too, not even them too. I'm just saying, in general, we've seen, we've talked to about this since the beginning the Big Fast. What I'm saying is like whis and baby mamas that that's a different dynamic, you know what I'm saying. But I'm saying like people be going, I understand what you said.
Speaker 1: Times worse when it's just a community, bitch.
Speaker 2: But see, it just really all depends on the dynamic of the relationship of the two guys involved, because like scream, if if you're my brother, you're my boy, I've been supporting you this and that whatever whatever in huh community No, like.
Speaker 1: You know you define community.
Speaker 2: Community means for everybody.
Speaker 1: Can't just be for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But what I'm saying is if I had the first property in the community.
Speaker 1: And but that's the problem.
Speaker 5: Too many niggas, it's two minutes, it's too many. It's too many of them for niggas, all niggas to be fun with it. Same girl to me, it's something that to me now and that goes on a long and a lot, like they go around a lot in the rap community.
Speaker 1: Like all these niggas deal with the same chicks.
Speaker 5: Because they want that particular type man that ship ain't shipped all along like that. You can make you can make up, you could be, you can make up whatever. Hey take her to the dog. I want to look just like her. I agree with you.
Speaker 3: It is it is a brand, is a name, man, But funck that I understand.
Speaker 1: I agree. I'm just telling your niggas want to say this, it's.
Speaker 4: Is gonna cause me problems.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 5: I want to say I so and so too. One thing about two things A show, bro. If I was out there in that life, no real ship, I would never even I just burn thank you, I take the b Listen, hey, listen, bro, I don't even know people wise without them or if they girl like you such such like, they probably think I'll be making fun I see like say as I see Jessica, even though Jessica that my little sister, but their screen wife, so she my little sister through scream. So if I see her somewhere out, I don't really know you, Jessica. Lets you look like you need some help, right.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It ain't even standing hunting can't. Hell, No, I don't know you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're good.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna acknowledge you good. All right, Passing niggas be trying to be too too. This is all of the book of.
Speaker 4: To Cuty Goody.
Speaker 3: This is all of the book of the Borls and the colds that we all stand on. But if you ask her sixteen eighteen, twenty two year old nigga, that same ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't put it on the women, the hole, the niggas. I can't put it on the uh, the.
Speaker 1: Nigga, the dude. Yeah, the dudes.
Speaker 5: But it's the women too because they like, at the end of the day, you know what, one's kind of frigidy jiggity, you know what I'm saying, Like real ship, you kind of know it like that ain't know me that nigga looking at.
Speaker 1: It, Like, bro, you hear about that ship.
Speaker 3: There's so many rap songs niggas want to feel like they nigga bitch that ship tootle thing.
Speaker 5: That's what that shit really gay brother nigga.
Speaker 1: Definitely, it's definitely some bullshit. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: If you hear how many references made to that in rap songs, like there's an infatuation with fucking niggas, bitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like some flakes ship. I'll be trying to tell niggas, brother, m hm, Like my nigga. You know I got that was all the nigga saying.
Speaker 1: Bro man a nigga ain't ship by fuck that nigga ho brou you fucked you.
Speaker 5: Didn't fuck him, but this that's her pussy, so he he'll sucker because you fucked this hole. Niggas is something the world is so fucked up. How do you think like that? You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: If you see in this hole that this nigga that already had, you're already a step behind.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying is niggas feel like okay, and they ain't ship. Nigga girl right, aint shit, ain't ship cause you fucking this bitch.
Speaker 1: Brother that ain't got ship to do with me.
Speaker 2: She like you, But niggas feel like that because in all reality, let's just keep this ship one thousand. If this is your bitch publicly, then technically she's a reflection of you.
Speaker 5: But the hull be sneaky too, though, yeah, like you can't you can't you. I don't know now if you if the world knew and I knew that you fucking this bitch and I'm she's stealing my bitch, then I ain't shit.
Speaker 1: But she doing some sneaky, deceitful shit that I can't. I can't, I ain't. I ain't checking the bitch phone, ain't. I ain't that kind of nigga.
Speaker 5: If you're getting off on some sneaky shit, you're just disroyal and I'm blind.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Don't take nothing from me, my man let my ego, my nothing. Ridicule. This is what it's called. Because you gotta think that's just like saying, how you sucker. You don't know? You know? I agree. I'm just saying that the ego that's just like you can't be God.
Speaker 4: Can't punish you for being ignorant, hum.
Speaker 2: Like you can't like you can't be held accountable on a spiritual level if you are unaware.
Speaker 3: Sure, when you're around the niggas. You know what I'm saying. The niggas perspective is I'm gonna fuck his bitch. Like I said, I ain't saying, there's not no bullshit. I'm a fuck this bitch that when you find out his feelings will be hurt. That's how they that's they get back you.
Speaker 5: You really freed me because you can need around me. Appreciate that, bro, I agree he ain't even then we got some pussy, bro. I was sick of it anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we we not gonna. We're not gonna. We're not gonna act like these niggas. Don't be crushed about.
Speaker 1: These holes they crushed. You should be crushed enough to get stripted. Nigga. Don't understand. I don't understand how that's right.
Speaker 2: Listen, we know that in an idealistic world that's how that should go.
Speaker 1: But that's how eventually go. It just takes some niggle.
Speaker 2: Zero point eight times out of ten. When a nigga finds out that another nigga that's of his same stature or greater has fucked his bitch, that nigga's heart is broken.
Speaker 5: In real life, Nigga, if a nigga find out a bond fucking bitch, your heart broke.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying, it should be broken enough. That's God sitting this. You know, I move off from whip fuel.
Speaker 5: Like for me to find out this is for me for me to be strong, not for me to trumble.
Speaker 1: That's what anything. I'm just being real. So I brother, I put a look at that, bro.
Speaker 5: You gotta look at you gotta find the blessing inside of them, listens inside of the real ship, bro, like anything like why did this happen? See, we react off our first instinct. Well, no, Bro, you gotta ask yourself, why did that happen? Yeah, assess the situation.
Speaker 2: Once, situation, that's the situation, and then go cry in the car.
Speaker 5: No, but you may not cry if you assessed it the right way, whatever you're doing, because what am I losing?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: Now, now, now, now, this bitch Oprah, he gonna cry all day very because especially if it's been keeping up status, if she's for my well being, if she's taking care of me.
Speaker 2: In out of a man, the bitch could be Oprah or the bitch could be Superhead, either one.
Speaker 5: If I got Superhead and all I'm losing is some pussy, where am I? It ain't nothing but some pussy. Yeah, it's a different numb by yours. Ain't no pussing yours.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, I know that, and you know that.
Speaker 1: You never neigga know that. Yes, they do, they do, they do. They may not have gave it away, but it ain't Youroice, Bro, it's hers.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying she did nothing with it. With nobody else, but it's hers, so she has a choice too. That's all I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. She can tell you it's yours all day, but what tomorrow can come and she can feel different on her own, so it's not yours. If okay, if you buy this coat, that's your coat. You put that coat on, zip it up anytime you want to. You the coke can't zip up itself.
Speaker 1: Problem? Yeah, what what pussy can do what they want to do on a whole nother body.
Speaker 3: Told him that it's hours, bro, you do what you want to do to it, and I'm gonna do what I want.
Speaker 1: To do with it. That's how she feels, she said.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying to you is at the end of the day, Like I said, in an idealistic world, a nigga would look at finding out that his bitch was fucking as a blessing because it's saving him from any further emotional torture and distress later on down the line. But at the end of the day, the way a majority of these niggas are set up, if this bitch is his bitch or a bitch that he thought was his main bitch or whatever, or a bitch that he cares about and a bitch that he loves, he's gonna be butt hurt.
Speaker 4: And nine times out of ten, this nigga's gonna nut up.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I get that. I get that, But it's a lot of nigga that ain't nothing up though. You gotta think about it. A lot of to take this.
Speaker 2: Yeah they might not nut up, but but you best believe they're fucking.
Speaker 1: It's gonna definitely shift your energy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, but what I'm saying, but some nigga know how to take blow for blow though, Like you gotta train yourself to do that, not even with a bit with a female talk with anything to go on to life with losses.
Speaker 1: I'm a loss nigga.
Speaker 3: Is going back all the way to what you were saying earlier episode about the we kill your niggas.
Speaker 1: This just depends what type of individual is some people. Some people don't let it bitch ruin them.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, but everybody got that in them. It ain't numb, mindset ruined. I'm saying, to not be ruined. Everybody got it in them to just it's how you think, Bros. It's all on how you think. Like all you can program and say, I don't give a fuck what the hearts say. Bro, you can make your mind up that Hey, you tripping in there, but this is what this is. Look at it for reality like it has happened. Ain't no way you're gonna fix that. How You're gonna fix.
Speaker 1: That by crying every day? You're gonna fixed that by being off your game. Ain't no way to fix it. Letting it learn it happened you right?
Speaker 5: So why oh I'm finna, I'm finna be saying all my game hurt behind this bitch.
Speaker 1: Hell no, get too much shit at risk. What you're saying is correct. I think what we said is there out.
Speaker 5: There hoping the niggas listen to us right hopefully most of them niggas are listening to this right now. All you gotta do is make your mind up with anything. I'm just being one hundred. That's all you gotta do is be like, man, you know what, man, fuck that and that's what it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Bro. I'm telling you mental strength for sure, mental and emotional strength.
Speaker 2: So basically the moral of the story is, don't let these bitches break your heart.
Speaker 1: Don't let none break your up. Don't letting that stop you. You know what I'm saying. You gonna get your heart broke out.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get your heart broke by family, friends, you check your kids, everybody, because when you put your heart in something, that shit can break it.
Speaker 1: It's fragile, but don't. You can't let that shit stop you or run. You.
Speaker 5: Take that shit for what it is. Take it on the chin. Take that shit on the chin. Bro at the end of the day and get you some help. If you need to talk to somebody, talk to somebody, talk about that shit. Say how you feel. See, niggas don't even know how they feel. They just reacting off for all types of emotions that's going on through their body and their mind in their head. You don't even know how you feel, So how you know how to properly act? You don't know if you're sad, mad, your anzie, you don't know how you feel. You need to determine what's going on with me. How do I feel about this?
Speaker 1: You're sad?
Speaker 2: Bank You gotta process your emotions first. Yeah, you'll be able to know how to deal with them accordingly.
Speaker 1: Yes, is this a situation. That's gonna am I gonna die from this? Hell? No, Bro, you ain't gonna die for this. That's her puzzy. You don't go. She ain't even no z, you're still living well. You good fuck that. Once you talk yourself, bro, you he'll be all right. I'm telling you, bro.
Speaker 3: Right, what you're saying is correct and hopefully it is received through these airwaves.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: In fact, bro, like you anything, Yes, Bro, you might not know.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying. I'm not saying everybody. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Man, different bro, man' gonna call my phone, told me God damn, she ain't coming.
Speaker 1: Then that ship we got damn three four hundred thousand.
Speaker 5: Half a minute. Man, that ship, Doug, I ain't knit. Man, Hey, I got something I trade for that back. You know what I'm saying, Just keeping it real, like that's the that ship that break you all more than anything. Lose your last fifty sixty thousand dollars in the poker game.
Speaker 1: Don't know you're.
Speaker 5: Ready to shoot me, motherfucker up. That ship hurt worse than some pussy to me. Broh Yeah yeah, looking at your people fail like you don't know how you finish do this that ship hurt worse than pussing.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I already have seen the ship.
Speaker 5: That's worse than to about somebody else with Westman in between.
Speaker 1: They lad what she did with that, I can't.
Speaker 5: That's to me, that's the that's the that would make you the ultimate soft nigga. A nigga that kill itself or kill somebody else over a bitch, You the ultimate soft nigga.
Speaker 3: Ever, all the story, don't go out sad about these bitches, and don't sell Mama House w w W dot Big fatspot dot com
Speaker 1: Fat Cat Fitch