Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Day mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 3: Hello, yes, hello, my name is Ted Dibideau, and I am calling from Comics. I was looking for Jordan, who has his comic book collection in here for appraisal.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, yes, you guys done.
Speaker 1: Well, Yes we are Jordan.
Speaker 3: We have finished up the appraisal on it, and we have got some news for you, that's for sure, all right, I'm hear. So you have many comics that are actually very valuable, but there's one you may already know. This is a very rare one. It was the Journey into Mystery number eighty three. Yes, yes, well we have valued that at near mint condition, which means in near mint condition it would sail between fifty thousand and eighty thousand dollars, maybe even more than that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes great, I'm sorry, I'll do that.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately I do have to let you know though, that that comic book is dead and gone, and I'm so sorry about the.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, like it can't be selling the March anymore, nobody wants it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean it's salced up. Unfortunately, So sorry about this. Yes, it's dead and gone I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: What happened to it? In mint condition?
Speaker 3: Yes, when you brought it in value that Niam condition, meaning you can get between fifty thousand eighty thousand dollars for that rare comic book.
Speaker 1: It was so special.
Speaker 3: But it has been salced up a bit, and unfortunately now it's probably not worth very much at all, if anything, so it's considered dead and gone at this point.
Speaker 1: I'm so so sorry to break this news to you.
Speaker 2: Why do you keep saying that this is saut up?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so the appraiser here, his name is Jimmy Uh. He was very excited to see it, obviously because rare mint condition comic book, and he sat down to flip through it a little bit, just kind of peruse it. But he was eating some spaghetti and spaghetti on it. So it's been sell steps got spaghetti sauce all over it now, so it's salt steps. So it's dead and gone, and I'm so sorry about this. I hate to break this.
Speaker 1: News to you.
Speaker 4: This is absolutely ridiculous and apology is not going to cut it. If this guy's not been fired already, he needs to be fired. I want all of my remaining books back immediately, and I need to be paid out.
Speaker 2: For this comic because that's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 3: When I told him too, I said, you shouldn't be eaten spaghetti. It was delicious spaghetti. Tasted spaghetti that because it's in my grandma's spaghetti. And any of you.
Speaker 4: Hire somebody who work in an antique shop that is so stupid and would do something so idiotic around whiteless comic.
Speaker 3: When I understand you upset because of that comic book. He is dead and gone, and I'm so sorry to break that news to you. But if you had tried this spaghetti, you might be on board, because I have never tasted such a thing.
Speaker 4: SETI done Zesty and any I don't care as the pasta with Zesty. I have not heard you say that you're going to hate me for the comic that you destroyed.
Speaker 3: Yes, unfortunately we cannot do saya because I find print of the films that you signed when you dropped off your comic books to be appraised. It did say if any day image happens, we are not responsible. So the fact there's been solved stuff, it.
Speaker 2: Is clearly your fault.
Speaker 4: This is not a natural disaster of flood that destroyed it. I'm going to find a lawyer and suit you guys for the fifty to eighty thousand dollars you just want me.
Speaker 3: On this comic Yes, okay, well, I am prepared to offer you a little something if you would like, and maybe it'll make it better than since we did gone that very very valuable comic book reviewers.
Speaker 1: But we have.
Speaker 3: A whole tupaware of that spaghetti and that we were willing to just give that to you.
Speaker 4: You're offering me spaghetti in plase eighty fifty thousand dollars comic.
Speaker 1: Book, not to say spaghetti. This is Jimmy supid?
Speaker 2: Can all of you be okay?
Speaker 4: Well you have not there later today and find whoever I can because I need to get compensated for this book that you ask for me destroyed.
Speaker 1: So would you still like some of the spaghetti because it is so good?
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't want the spaghetti. Noke. Spaghetti in the world is worth fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, then I'll just let you know this is actually Jewel from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your brother Paul set you up.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's a joke, my god. Oh my god, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: He said that is the word.
Speaker 3: Have a very valuable comic collection that you took to get a praise, and want to mean to ruin it for you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I was going crazy. You were not answered any of my questions. I didn't want to hear about this spaghetti.
Speaker 1: Oh wake up every morning with Jewbel phone pranks.