Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Scott Channon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you'd like to join us. We got a lot we're going to get to in the course of the program Today. We're gonna have some cultural issues, the difference between the Sydney Sweeney ad and the Beyonce ad. I don't It is not uncommon for advertising agencies for companies who pick young, attractive people, men and women to do their ads. It's a very common practice. As a matter of fact. We'll get to all of that. Today. New Yorkers are latching onto a new breast milk flavored ice cream in Brooklyn. That is your city, Linda, that is the city you defend. I'm not sure what that's all about. And I'm not sure I even want to know what that's all about. I really don't. That is a bizarre that's like the bizarre story of the day. But we got a lot of news we're gonna get to in the course of things. Number One, just so you know, Pam BONDI did appoint a special counsel a special prosecutor to handle both Letitia James and Adam Schiff. Now the fact that Democrats weaponized the DOJ and the FBI. If you remember back in Trump's first term, he was very clear in stating that he purposely was telling people to leave a former first lady, his opponent in the twenty sixteen presidential race, not knowing everything she was involved in in manufacturing this phony Russia Russia Russia hoax, to not go after her, even though probably he could have. It probably was warranted to be very honest, and I know why he did it. He was trying to be gracious in retrospect. Maybe a bad idea, but then I think, now you can you just can't be you can't be selective and everything. The law has to be applied equally to everybody. What they did that Donald Trump is very different because they went after Donald Trump on false issues, issues they knew were false. And this is where the media is complicit in so many different ways because they went along with the lies, They went along with the conspiracy theories, they went along with all the phony narratives. They didn't want to tell the truth that the Russia hoax was faked. They didn't care about FISA abuse, they didn't care about the dirty Russian disinformation dossier, they didn't care about false valuations of mar A Lago, they didn't care about the double standard rating mar A Lago. But not going after the four locations Joe Biden on top secret classified information or Hillary Clinton's servers that had top secret classified information, then of course you have the manufactured thirty four felony cases based on a novel meaning, a new, untested, not even legal, not constitutional theory that took an old issue, which was a non disclosure agreement that was legal, paid for as a legal expense. Statute of limitations had passed, and turned what was a misdemeanor into thirty four felony accounts. Nobody on the left card. So in Trump's case, they manufactured it. In the case of you know, the people we're talking about the evidence, you do see a prima facia case as it relates to Adam Shift claiming in paperwork not once, but numerous times that a Maryland home that he had was his main residence while simultaneously out in California for tax benefits and loan benefits doing the same exact thing I could promise you if I did such a thing, they would come after me with a vengeance. Now, the only difference with me and Adam Shiff got his preemptive pardon. Why do I now believe that he knew that this issue is percolating out there? Why do I believe he likely went to somebody in the Biden administration because we don't even know if Joe was with it or not with it in the final days of his administration and tell them he really needs and wants a preempt a pardon, and he got added to the list of all the people that got it. Anyway, we now know. Pam Bondi, the Attorney General, has authorized the special prosecutor to investigate allegations of mortgage fraud in the case of the congenital liar Adam Schiff and New York Attorney General Letitia James. And there will be grand juries in Maryland and in Virginia, respectively that will investigate claims involving shift involving Letitia James. Bondi named Ed Martin to serve as the special prosecutor, and early today Bondi issued subpoenas and impaneled the grand jury as part of the criminal investigation into multiple allegations against the state of New York. According to a source familiar with the matter who requested anonymity, Breitbart reporting this week, Shift was under federal investigation for allegedly falsely falsifying mortgage documents to secure favorable home loans. Following a criminal referral from the Federal Housing Finance Agency to the DOJ, the FBI in the US Attorney's office in Albany in New York opened non criminal investigations into James. And it's going to be pretty interesting to watch this and then remember when Letitia James was running to become Attorney General in twenty eighteen, she made no secret of her plan to go after Donald Trump. It was the centerpiece of her campaign. I won't play it now. We've played it many many times. Where do you think Alan Dershowitz's book title, Get Trump came from. And she had no evidence of any crimes, no basis to launch an investigation. It was a pretty disgraceful abuse of power. No nobody running for the position of Attorney General should run on a platform of going after one man, one family, one business. But that's exactly what she did. It's exactly what Alvin Bragg did. And she knew she could count on New York State's overwhelming democratic judicial establishment to go along with, you know, these legal attacks against Donald Trump. And it worked, and James got Leticia James won a four hundred and fifty four million dollars civil judgment against Trump, claiming that he had implated the value of his properties what to get favorable interest rates on loans. And by the way, there wasn't one lender that complained. There wasn't one lender that wasn't paid back. Everyone got their money back. In other words, you know this is somebody you know, show me the man, I'll show you the crime. There was no victim at all in this case. It was ridiculous. Now it looks like the shoe is on the other foot in this particular case, and it looks like Letitia James is about to get held accountable. But what is to me atrocious legal misconduct. So the DJ CONVENI now a grand jury to investigate Leticia James, marking what is an escalation in the president's fight with his New York Attorney general. Now I'm going to tell you something. They're going to learn something in this because I watched the years from twenty to twenty twenty four and I'm friends with I'm friends with most of the members of Donald Trump's family. I've known Eric Trump, Laura Trump, I've known Don Junior, I know Malania Trump, I know Baron Trump. I know the entire family, whom I forgetting here, I'm forgetting one I forgot. But anyway, the investigation is being run out of Albany, focused on possible deprivation of rights allegations. Two well placed sources familiar with the probe. The investigation is in the early stages, and Fox News Digital has learned that James's office received subpoenas for documents this week, including for information related to her civil fraud lawsuit against Trump, and she brought that civil case against him for quote possible business fraud and had an instrumental role in challenging his current administration's executive actions in court. A spokesperson for James suggested the action by the DOJ was a weaponization of its prosecutory power. I mean, I almost laughed when I read it. Now. She began investigating the Trump organization right after she took office, eventually securing that judgment against the then former president some of his company's executives. You know what the left. Now, what I expect Pam Bondi to do is not what they did to Donald Trump and the people around Donald trum Rump. I expect her to follow the law, the rule of law, used proper prosecutorial discretion and when when needed. But if these allegations are true, then they've got big problems. We told you earlier in the week about banks in a in the country, including two of them. One is JP Morgan Chase and the other on was Bank of America. They were debanking Donald Trump. It's actually it's an actual it's an actual process. They did it at the request of the regulatory arms of the Biden administration, and they basically threatened both companies by saying that, well, you know, from a regulatory standpoint, you might be putting your company at in a category known as reputational risk. And anyway, the President decided that using an excuse like reputational risk can no longer be a reason that banks reject a customer. In the case of JP Morgan and Donald Trump apparently had done business with them for nearly forty years, and the amount of money that he had in bank accounts and different investments with him was over one hundred It was hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars. And then after he had to get rid of that money and take it out of that bank. Within twenty one days, he went to the Bank of America. They wouldn't take them either, because they got the same notification. And in a way, I really can't blame these banks because they're basically being told by the federal government, Yeah, if you take this guy's money, we're going to ruin your business and we're going to create hundreds of millions of dollars in legal fees for you. Anyway, So President Trump ordered regulators and banks to stop shuddering accounts for politically biased reasons. It's known as debanking, and it's something that Trump and his family experienced personally. Now I can give you a sneak peek. I know Eric Trump is writing a book about all that they did to this one family and how they weaponized everything imaginable. Later in the program, we are going to have Byron Donalds on we have crime statistics out that show that Washington, d C. Is more dangerous than many third world capitals. You have data from the Heritage Foundation have found twenty twenty three, DC had a homicide rate of forty point nine homicides per one hundred thousand residents, ranked the fourth first in the nation, only behind New Orleans and Saint Louis and Detroit. But by comparison, you know, you have places like Mexico City there were only eight, not forty eight per one hundred thousand, Bogata, Columbia fourteen per hundred thousand, Ecuador a rate of forty five per hundred thousand. I mean, if you look at you know Wikipedia, San Juan, Puerto Rico say than Washington, d C was by a long shot, and all these other countries will give you a list of it. As the program on folds today, a twenty eight year old man was caught on video attacking two pro life activists outside of Planned Parenthood clinic in Baltimore. Just sentenced this week to a year of home detention in three years probation. The Baltimore Circuit judge rebuff prosecutors called for a ten year sentence against this guy. Patrick Brice's his name, twenty eight found guilty two counts second degree assault, reckless engagement in relation to a May twenty twenty three incident. According to the Baltimore Banner, this was not a minor altercation between two parties with differing views on abortion. It was a vicious, targeted assault on two senior citizens whose only offense was they were praying for expectant mothers and offering life affirming alternatives to a borde to people. That's called freedom of speech. I thought liberals celebrated that one of the victims was knocked unconscious, the other suffered broken facial bones and a lifelong impairment. And this is what's happened to the country.
Speaker 2: Well, you're leaving one part out. The victims were elderly. They're not like he's he's a young guy. It's ridiculous he walks up. I mean, the guy's face is like a watermelon. How bad he beat him?
Speaker 1: I mean, look at what's happening. Look at the axivil look at the mob in Cincinnati, and look at how nothing happens, Nothing ever happens. This is the most frustrating part of all of this to me, anyway, eight hundred ninety four one Shawn is a number. If you want to be a part of the program twenty five now until the top of the hour. Thank you for being with us. Here's our toll free number this Friday. It's eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program. Yeah, there is a ceasefire, but ask anyone in Israel if they safe but they feel peace, and you're gonna get a very very different answer. One of the most disturbing things I'm kind of digressing here a little bit is how some people don't have enough common sense of moral clarity to really understand what has happened and what Israel has lived under. Now, maybe it's because I've known Prime Minister Nuts and Yahoo for over thirty years. Maybe it's because I've been to Israel multiple times. Maybe it's because I've been there during conflict. Maybe it's because I hung out with IDF soldiers. Maybe it's because I've been to border towns like the Roat, where they had taken in ten thousand missiles in the ten years prior to my arrival. Maybe it's because I went to a kibbutz, which is like a community, a neighborhood, and I was there one day, and I went back the next day and overnight it was hit with one of these rockets fired from Gazi in the throat, which is you know, you can see Gaza with your naked eye and you can see it clearly. It's not that far away. Maybe maybe it's because I actually went to the police station and saw how the level of sophistication and the lethality of the rockets would increase every year, because they chronologically had them in the back of the police station and they got you know, four times the size of what they wore just a few years prior to me being there, and you know, seeing the shrapnel. These rockets are designed to inflict as much death and damage as possible. Maybe it's because I actually went to an underground bunk or playground, because it only takes twelve to thirteen seconds for a missile fired out of Gaza to land in that town, and kids can't play outside, can't get vitamin D, they can't live normal lives. I remember asking people, you know, why do you stay here, and they looked at me like I had five heads on, and they said, because this is our home and I respect it. I'm not sure if I would make the same decision if I had to raise my kids and add the play in an underground bunker playground. I'm not sure i'd want to live that life. It's terrible, and you know, I'm watching, you know, some of the commentary out there. It is. It is pretty despicable and disgusting, and it's a lot of it is based on ignorance. And I don't care if it's the Squad. I don't care if it's people proclaiming that they are conservatives. You know, the fact that the Trump doctrine has so misunderstood just drives me up a wall because some people have taken no forever wars to mean that we never use the full might and force of our military to prevent problems before they occur. Donald Trump proved this in his first term. But there are people that seem to be leaning into what I would call Buchananism, white nationalism, you know, and within that area is a very very strong anti Israel, verulent there's virulent anti Semitism out there. We already know that. We see it on college campuses, we know it's in the halls of Congress, we see it worldwide. I mean to listen to Emmanuel Macrone is now going to recognize hamas Amasa's charter calls for the destruction of Israel, and everybody wants to blame Israel for what's going on and what's happening, and everybody seems to have forgotten what happened October seventh, twenty twenty three, because you extrapolate out if you compare Israel's population to America's population, on October seventh, they lost the equivalent of what would be forty thousand dead Americans in a day. I'm not sure how many people actually have seen the video of what happened that day. I wish I actually begged and pleted with the Israeli government and the IDF to let me air the videotape that they shared with me where I saw what actually happened that day, and you saw parents being ripped away from their children, children ripped away from their parents, kids being murdered, and they lost the equivalent of what would be forty thousand Americans in a single day. And that's why I say to idiots like George Clooney and his wife that want want Prime Minister net and Yahoo, you know brought up in this International you know Crime Committee ICC whatever it's called, the level of ignorance. What part of murder, kidnapping, torture, rape, beheadings don't these people understand? And people say, well, well, Israel is demolishing Gaza and there's a humanitarian disaster. Do you do you not know that I'm talking about billions of dollars, a lot of at US tax dollars have been given to the Palestinian people, the Palestinian people voted in Homaus. Instead of using that money to build out infrastructure, hospitals, schools, No, they've built out the most sophisticated network of terror tunnels that I that anybody has ever seen. And I've been in those tunnels. Again, there's a lot of ignorance from a lot of people that want a lot of clicks, and they don't know what the hell they're talking about. But they've instead of building the hospitals, instead of building the schools. This is what they do. And they buy rockets from Iran, or they get them delivered from Iran, and they fire them into Israeli cities and densely populated areas. You know. But for the Iron Dome, which I've always said is a band aid, the Iron Dome is not gonna eventually it's not unless unless the technology he gets more sophisticated. These ballistic missiles are getting bigger and more deadly and more lethal. But the fact that Israel, what would you expect the American government to do if this happened to us? What would you expect your president to do? What would you expect Congress to do? I mean, it's an easy answer. You know, the idea that we're threatened by the number one state sponsor of terror, death to Israel, death to America, and specific threats that they want to build ballistic missiles that could hit the continental US and we have an opportunity to take out their nuclear sites while their air defense system is down. And so many people objected to that and somehow think that that went against the Trump doctrine. Well, Donald Trump took out the entire Isis caliphate that was built under Obama and Biden in record time, never got credit for it. And Obama took out Solemani on that tarmac after they were tracking him for two weeks because he was the leader, the architect of all that terrorism of Iran. The fact that he took out back Daddy in associates the fact that Donald Trump, you know similarly dropped the mother of All bombs on Afghanistan. Yeah, in every case, there was no forever war. I agree with the president, I agree with the Trump doctorate. The Trump doctrine, however, is not isolationism, and that doesn't mean that America won't come to the aid of our allies and in this case Israel, when it's a righteous fight against radical Islamis that are dedicated to a caliphate of convert or die, they state what their desire and their goal is. It's not something you have to figure out. They're very transparent about it. It gets very frustrating to me. What do you ask me, Linda in my ear?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a wonderful read for IFCJ, but we just want to tell folks where to go to find out more.
Speaker 1: Well, the people of Israel, you have tens and tens of thousands of people who's you know, their homes have been you know, blown to smithereens. They're displaced. They need bare necessities, and they need food and water and medicines and clothing and shelter. And the IFCJ is filling that void. They're also helping to build out new bomb shelters. As we learned with the most recent attack by Iran, they didn't have enough of them. Anyway, if you want to help the people of Israel as they fight for their survival, please help the IFCJ our partners. Just go to IFCJ dot org. It's it's a bigger issue to me though, and it's getting frustrating, and right now Prime Minister Natyahu said yesterday, people are like shocked, you know, that he is announced that he will forge ahead in a plan to take over Gaza to wipe out Hamas, and then he says they will hand the area all of Gaza, they will remove Hamas, the terror organization, enable the population to be free, and to pass all of Gaza onto a civilian government, and that Arab nations will also take control of it, which, by the way, the latter distinction would likely mean a country subscribing to the Abraham Accords, which you know, formalize diplomatic relations between Israel and the US, the Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco, Sedan and some other countries. I'd like to see everybody, you know, they've got to recognize their right to exist, and they got to recognize their right to defend themselves all right, eight hundred ninety four one Sean, so Staginator is making a rare appearance. Stanginator is not often in the New York office. Why are you there today?
Speaker 3: I'm just here to hang out with you, Sean.
Speaker 1: I miss you, justful of well you say you want to hang out with me. I'm in Florida, so I'm not in New York. So irig from our Florida bureau. I be down there soon as Russia broadcasting from the Southern Command today.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, how long have you worked for me? Now? You worked for me since nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this would be year thirty three.
Speaker 1: I'm curious because we were talking yesterday. You used to be the biggest Howard Stern fan boy. Let me play how oh huge, and let me play Howard Stern because Barstools is reporting that he got fired, that he's done. Yeah here, But when you alienate your audience like this, let me play it for you then, and you insult the very people that that gave him a life that he'd never dreamed of. And I don't begrudge him his success. He was very talented, very witty, cutting edge. He did his thing everybody I knew growing up would listen to him. They'd listen to Imus, even though they both hated each other. But this, you know, this new woke, politically correct, you know, left wing Trump, hating audience, hating Howard Stern. It's like invasion of the body snatchers. I don't even I don't even recognize this guy anymore. Let's play some of what he said.
Speaker 4: I don't hate the guy. I hate the people who vote for him. I think they're stupid. I do. I'll be honest with you. I have no respect for you. If woke means I can't get behind shrump, which is what I think it means, or that I support people who want to be transgender, or I'm for the vaccine, dude, call me woke as you want. Why are you eating for breakfast? Raisin brand? I read. I feel that's not for someone who's healthy. And why raisin brand? It's a lot of sugar.
Speaker 5: Well no, so I don't eat Raisin Berran every morning, but if you ask me what was my favorite cereal, I would put it right up there with Okay, now this is going to be obnoxious and special, k special, ok It's.
Speaker 1: Well, it's really great.
Speaker 5: Plus my mother used to make these special k cookies.
Speaker 1: I can't take it, you know, the prot what's your what's your take on it? Because you were You were probably the biggest fan of Stern that I know, And I had a lot of friends of mine that we grew up listening to them, But you were like over the moon I was.
Speaker 3: I loved when when I lived in LA I listened to him on kls X. I listened to him when he was on when I moved to New York. But I think the problem with Howard is the woke stuff is bad. But when you when you've spent twenty or twenty five or thirty years cultivating this and making millions and millions of dollars cultivating this ultimate bad boy image, and then on a dime, you throw all that aside and become kind of the ultimate lapdog, because that's kind of what he is now. He's just toating every everything, exactly what academia saying, with governments saying. It leaves your fan base feeling betrayed, and it leaves the fan base feeling.
Speaker 1: Like, well, who's the real Howard?
Speaker 3: Were you lying to me then or are you lying to me now? And I think that's the biggest problem with Howard, and it all started when he did that TV show The America's Got Talent. That's when that show went really, really downhill.
Speaker 1: I don't know the old Howard would have loved Donald Trump as president. Well they old Howard would want the iconoclass that kicks ass, speaks his mind, no filter, no holds barred. I mean he would have loved. The old Howard would have loved it.
Speaker 3: Howard ran for governor of New York as a Republican.
Speaker 1: He really wasn't running once they said he had to release his financial statement. He was out of that race faster than you can count. And then Stanger for what you left me for a period of time to work for our old friend Tomas. Yes, Tom likeas was, well he still is. I think he still does a podcasts. He was talented.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually thought Tom was a lot better than Howard Stern in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: Six minutes happening, Thank you for tuning into the Tom Lega show is where America goes to hear and he would do Sandman by Metallica's opening music. M Yeah, this is not a show hosted by a right wing walk out. Nope, I am your host.
Speaker 3: Well, Tom, you and I like his hanging out together and Aspen that one.
Speaker 1: We always got along. He didn't care that we were actually on Phil Danniu once together. It was me likeas he described himself back then when he was on K five years ago, as a pissed off liberal and he used to be more politic. Well, then he got into this whole. I mean, I'm gonna call it what it is, kind of misogynistic Tom Right, and he likes one oh one. Yeah I had a girl. Yeah, I have to spend the least amount of money to hook up with a girl. I mean, he had this whole you know class that he taught on air. It was crazy, Yeah, but it was entertaining. But it was crazy, Yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was it was it was funny and I always liked him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I'm not even sure he was really like that.
Speaker 3: That he that he was liberal or would Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I I just think he knew he was doing it for shock value or am I wrong?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I think he's just the he he created this ultimate bad boy radio guy thing, and part of it was hey, you know, hey, teaching young man how to how to hook up with girls and what to say to them and not.
Speaker 1: Spend any money. Yeah, listen, One way you can save money non sacrifice services, make the switch to pure talk. It's simple, it's fast, it's easy. A dial pound two fifty. You say the keyword saved now, and now is the perfect time to do it, because look, your cell phone is great, but the battery life will fade, the processor won't keep up. Maybe you drop it too many times, or drop it in the toilet too many times. Right now, with pure talk, well they're going to give you a free Samsung Galaxy eight thirty six when you make the switch with a thirty five dollars qualifying plan. That means for thirty five bucks a month, you get unlimited talk and text, tons of data, and you'll get your free Samsung phone with their scratch resistant gorilla glass which nobody knows what it is, and a battery that will last all day. Anyway, if you're a business, you can give everybody that works for your phone and save a ton of money. The use the same cell tower, same five G network as the big carriers. You get the same service and the average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. The average business pays about half anyway pound two fifty keywords save now, make the switch to my wireless company, A veteran owned company, America's wireless company, Pure Talk
Speaker 4: Sean Hannity