Speaker 1: Mike check mark check Mike check one check check check check check.
Speaker 2: Check check check check.
Speaker 3: But it sounds great.
Speaker 4: Scrubbing in with Beca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing.
Speaker 4: In, scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of in a mood today.
Speaker 4: Oh no, good one or a bad one?
Speaker 1: A bad one?
Speaker 5: Oh no, yeah, why I think it's like my period.
Speaker 4: I just finished.
Speaker 1: Oh We're we're not in sync anymore.
Speaker 4: Like I'm I'm like, uh like dribble.
Speaker 5: Rabble, Okay, thank you for that visual, No problem, that was descriptive.
Speaker 4: No problem.
Speaker 5: I haven't started yet. So this is where I'm really in, like a rage state. Yeah yeah, so but this.
Speaker 1: One's really been like there's been a consistent rage feeling for like a week, which hasn't been good for anyone at specifically Haley that I've been around. So I've been just like waiting on it, which is maybe the worst because you're like, just come because then I can.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised because we were SYNCD up completely last and now you're a week behind.
Speaker 1: Me, I know, synced with Ali now weirdly weird. Yeah, I've moved on. Yeah, by sinking sister has moved on. So anyways, Yeah, I'm just feeling on edge.
Speaker 4: Oh you need to talk things out. I need to talk about anything. No, okay, just are you on edge with me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: O great, I can see you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everyone in this room is.
Speaker 4: Mostly saying okay, ageah, just myself okay and Haley.
Speaker 1: Haley I have made amends with because you know, I was like sorry for snap being snappy. You didn't deserve that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So I.
Speaker 1: Do recognize my wrongdoings after I stopped seeing red.
Speaker 4: Yeah, reflection literally, no, like it is.
Speaker 1: No, I don't I saw I haven't seen red. I'd like to see red, right, but I haven't yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well I'm on the other side of the fence.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, so how are you doing? What phase are you in?
Speaker 4: So I am in my dribble drabble, So I'm the very end of my menstrel going into my follicular phase.
Speaker 1: Which you are. Good.
Speaker 4: Follicular is basically you could think of follicular as fire fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a fire emoji.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that's just when you're like the most productive right No no, no, no, rage comes before the period.
Speaker 1: Is that lutial ludial? Correct? Good?
Speaker 3: Job.
Speaker 1: I've been in my luteal for ever.
Speaker 4: It feels yeah, deep luteal pre menstrul is very dark times from the deep gluteal.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yike, okay, great, So you're about to enter fire era.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm about to enter my fire era. I can't. I don't want to talk about it today, but maybe at our next podcast talk about it. I'm going to I know, deep teas. Everybody tune in next week. I'm gonna do something really exciting as a Survivor fan.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, why can't you talk about that?
Speaker 4: Because I don't know for sure if it's happening around, so I don't want to, like jinx anything.
Speaker 1: Did the season just end?
Speaker 4: No, it's not ending.
Speaker 1: It's not a live reunion.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. No.
Speaker 3: But I always think about every time I see a live Survivor reunion because I used to watch that all the time. We're way behind.
Speaker 4: But but they don't do those anymore. Remember post Pandy all the so back in the day Survivor, they would like cast all the votes in Fiji or wherever they were, and then Jeff would walk off, and then he would walk onto a set in like New York or La there would be a live audience where they read all the the Red the Winner to everybody in the room. But post pandemic, the seasons that I've watched after they he reads them in Fiji. Oh so there's no live audience portion anymore.
Speaker 3: But there is a reunion, isn't there.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, yes, there is a reunion. But they do it. They do it kind of all there, like they bring up and champagne.
Speaker 3: Oh well that's that because one of my favorite parts is watching them re enjoy. Yeah, back to their normal sizes. Yeah, yeah, that's always fun.
Speaker 4: It is very fun to see.
Speaker 3: And then they put ma and do their hair and you can't recognize it at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is interesting.
Speaker 1: I saw this TikTok where this girl went on a date with this guy and he was like bashing reality TV and and he started she was on Survivor. I don't don't ask who she was or what season. I have no idea, and she's like, oh you know, and he's like, yeah, you know, all that stuff's fake, like they're giving them food and stuff. And she's like, no, I don't think so. And finally, like she kind of was like, I don't like to be the person who's like, well I was actually on like I was actually on Survivor. So finally, once he said enough like things that as if he knew about it, she he goes, what were you like on the show? And she was like, yeah, who was it? Let me see talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't have to look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do that to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, okay, Well so that's very exciting. And then I actually wanted to talk to you because I used you this weekend as a bridge with whom Chrishelle from selling Sunset love Her. So I know you do. I know you guys are like pals Palin around.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if you remember the TikTok stitch.
Speaker 1: Around herd around the world, not really around the world, but around our community. Correct.
Speaker 4: So I did a trending report on Krishelle for the morning show and they made a video like the video trending report, and she stitched my trending report and basically like debunked it.
Speaker 1: She didn stitch it to Green Screen Day and Green. I reacted the whole time.
Speaker 4: I've never had anybody do that before. It was so scary. I like checked the because in my mind, I go, oh, my gosh, should I misquote the guy because it was the guy Jason that she was dating. Yea, like, did I misquote the guy? So I like checked source like five times. I did not misquote him. Uh, but she yeah, she green screened my trending report. And so I've always just thought that she hates me. I'm like, oh, my gosh, she hates me, but you showed.
Speaker 3: It to us a few minutes ago. She was seem she seemed just amused by it more than like angry about it.
Speaker 1: Like she's like tired of like bs being spread. So she's like, let me clear the air. She was like smiling in the video. She's not like, I'm sick of these freaking news This.
Speaker 4: Blun that what I felt like because I've never I felt in trouble. I felt in trouble.
Speaker 1: That's exactly I don't like.
Speaker 4: I don't like being in trouble. And it's weird because when I'm when I'm doing like I guess. Also also the podcast, when I'm recording anything, I forget that people are listening.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, And that's what makes you great.
Speaker 4: But when you see the Crushelle of the world stitch green screen my trending report. It put me in a panic. I was in a tizzy and I was like, oh my gosh, and Becca Sprunds with this girl and now she hates me. So anyways, cut two this weekend.
Speaker 1: Bob Rex's Christmas party.
Speaker 4: Bb Rex's Christmas Party brought us together. So we go to bb Rex's Christmas party. Mind you, there was no attire on the invitation. Bb was like a full, nice, beautiful looking like a gown, like gorgeous formal attire. Yeah, me and uh me and my friends show up in snowman sweaters.
Speaker 1: But like chic, y'all have like tights and boots on. It was yeah vibe, but it.
Speaker 4: Was like ugly sweater vibes.
Speaker 5: They were not horribly ugly though, right, Yeah, you made it as cute, you made it cut.
Speaker 1: It was like holiday que.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I felt kind of like, oh my, which probably should have been more formal because it was more like a formal cocktail. Yeah, like cocktail or like cocktail tables.
Speaker 1: You know, like the live orchestra.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like very chic Christmas party. We just romp in with snowman sweater.
Speaker 1: But just stoping by, just stop and by.
Speaker 4: But she got this. Yeah, I was like a live there's like a there's a four piece orchestra and these girls are doing playing I don't even know those these instruments like cello and violin and like those are the string instruments, but they're doing cool. They do Christmas songs and they're like doing all these like old school songs. They did like the thong song like violin. It's like really really cool and it was a Christmas staple at Christmas staple. But so entered Kroschelle into this party and I was like, oh my gosh, this girl. I'm so scared. I don't think she likes me. She's stitched green screen this trending report that I did. And I was like, she's really good friends with Becca. So Paulina was like, we'll just go say hi and say like I'm friends with Becca, Hi, you know. And I was like, okay, okay, I'm what I do. So I was sitting in the corner and she was sitting in like the corner next to us, and I was like, I'm not gonna like go over to like her peep, you know, her crew. So she like went over to I think, to the bar and then came back to her thing and we made eye contact. So I was gonna smile and then that was gonna be my moment to like go in. She made eye contact and quickly kept on so I was like, oh my gosh, she really does hate me. Then she remembers the Trending Report Green Screen Stitch video and I was so panicked. So then cut to we were singing All I Want for Christmas is You. Bbie pulls Kroschelle up to sing with her. Sophia is singing up there. Sophia pulls me up there, and I'm just singing with Kroschelle and I'm like, this is my moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we finished the song and I was like, oh, hey, I just want to say hi. I'm Tanya. I know you're good friends with Becca and so I just wanted to say hi and Merry Christmas. I knew you looked familiar in my head. I was like, I hope it was not from the Green Screen Stitch video.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she knew who familiar he was.
Speaker 4: I thought you looked familiar. Yeah, I love Becca and I was like yeah, okay, and then I was like Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: By wow, So you didn't invite her on the podcast.
Speaker 4: No, I figured. I figured you guys had already hashed that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have. I've tried, you know, I've tried.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It was it was it was my way of extending my all a branch of saying, I'm sorry about doing my trending report, and I feel like we've we've put it, put it past us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Pheels.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so I used you.
Speaker 1: That's fine, Yeah, use me whatever you need.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Yeah, it felt like I needed to in that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what else were you gonna say? Hey, uh sorry, I got the story wrong. I didn't get the story it was. It wasn't about the story. It was about y'all's reactions to the story, because y'all were But you and Sistly were both like, that's so weird. It's great true true at the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but that if you heard that somebody was logging into somebody else's You've done.
Speaker 1: Some weird things post breakup, so sometimes you just get a little weird, silly. Sometimes you do a couple of silly things here and there, you know, and sometimes those silly things work, and sometimes the delulu becomes the true. Oh and we were saying last night that Jared and Ashley's story is the most like Ashley made all the girls who straddle the line of delusion. I think like it can work out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what's actually interesting. We drove to Dean and Kaylin's wedding from the airport, so it was like an hour. We were in the car for an hour with Jared, Ashley and Robbie had never Robbie didn't know their story. Wow, so he got the full backstory and he was astonished.
Speaker 1: I would love to listen to them tell the story, like with both of their perspectives, because I really only know mostly Ashley's.
Speaker 4: Right, right, Yeah, Because then he would chime in and Robbie was like, oh, Robbie was like had popcorn.
Speaker 1: He was like, this is so good. I would love to have them on the podcast just to talk. That's a good It's just so oh it's a rom com.
Speaker 4: Yeah it really is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so I'm glad that you and Krishelle made amends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so twenty twenty four is looking strong to have her on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Cream. I went to a holiday party as well. I did a lot this weekend. There was a lot happening, I know, yeah, it was a lot. It's like you think this time of year is going to slow down, this part of it is like crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, uh Friday, Hailey was supposed to have work, and her work, uh, she had like a writing session.
Speaker 1: It got canceled, and I had mentioned wanting to go. I was like, I would love to go to Universal Studios during the day and just like on a random day and just go. So she was like, my writing session got canceled, do you want to go to Universal Studios? And I was like yeah. So we just went and got in and out, went to the park and spent like the most of the day there just cruising around Universal. It was so fun.
Speaker 4: Are we gonna talk about your text to me a week ago?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want to do it right now?
Speaker 4: We could do when we get back.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll be right back, all right, I'll get into Universal in a moment. But let's flash back to about a week before Universal. I have been you know, I would say recklessly eating whatever I want, baking eating just like if I crave it, I eat it, like no boundaries.
Speaker 4: Since like two thousand and five, since.
Speaker 1: Like nineteen eighty eight. Okay, wow, but there are moments that's where I'm a little more balanced. This was like I'm all about balance is really my thing. This was like extreme, extremely unbalanced. Like Hayley would be like I'm gonna make a healthy dinner. I'm like, enjoy I'm getting whatever I want, where normally I'd be like, okay, like this will be my one healthy meal of however long I can go. So I reach out to Tanya because I'm like, you know, Tanya is like a crazy schedule and her life's really busy, and she somehow has like energy for it all, and she's still like will go on a run somehow. So I'm like, hey, I've just been feeling really lethargic. And normally when I want to change my eating habits, it's more like vanity purposes, like I want to lose weight. This was like like a desperate plea of like how do I get energy?
Speaker 5: So well?
Speaker 4: Enlisted like I felt like enlisted in that moment.
Speaker 1: Called the service.
Speaker 4: I felt called service.
Speaker 5: Yeah, She's like I would love to help you.
Speaker 1: You can do this. I think if you just cut out soda and fast food, like you'll notice a huge difference.
Speaker 4: It was first that was my step one with you. Like I was like, I'm not even gonna take her from zero to one hundred because I think that's very drastic, right, and like I'm not going to tell you how I eat and when I eat. And because I think it's too much for you, I said, I think for the first week, let's just make two changes.
Speaker 1: Too much in the sense that it's too big of a change, not too much food for me, too.
Speaker 4: Much change, Rebecca, Right, So I said, let's take it's low and the first week, let's do no soda and no fast food and eat whatever else?
Speaker 1: Do you was Sunday that we just on a Sunday, Okay, So yeah, it was like Monday, fresh start, let's go Monday and Tuesday I do pretty well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm waking up early and I'm texting Becka, how's your day go.
Speaker 1: How's my girl? What are we having today? What's the plan?
Speaker 4: You know, it doesn't challenge.
Speaker 1: You, it doesn't change you. Inspirational quotes left and right, and the end of the day like how do we do today? And I'm like this is lol, because like I am not an accountability person, Like I cannot be held altable, Like I don't even know what it would take. I'm just not I'm not inspired by that because I can just ignore it, you know, and that's problematic. I am aware this is not a good quality to have. I'm just saying I'm aware. So Wednesday comes and I go, this is a whole nother story I have to get too. But I get this laser done on my face. It's called the Moxie laser, and I was told it's about two days of like your skin having downtime, and then you're totally fine. She does the laser on me and she finishes and she goes, oh, she's like, you're a sweller. And I'm like, I don't know what this means, but my face is on fire. Because they were like.
Speaker 5: Okay, when you uh like, it's it's a little spicy, but you get numb before, so it's just kind of a spicy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And they're like, but when you're done, it'll just look like you went on a long run. You'll be flushed. Ali, who I did it with, looked flush, just like a little pink in the cheeks. I looked like I had baked in the sun in Hawaii for a day and a half with no sunscreen. My face was swollen and pink, and I was like, I had seen a TikTok of someone eating Popeyes, and I thought, that is what I mean to comfort me right now. So I get home. I order like everything. I ordered, like chicken tenders, French fries, mas potatoes, and gravy biscuits, a strawberry biscuit.
Speaker 4: I did tell you about the straw strawberry biscuit is all I got?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was all you needed to know. And I enjoyed it, and so I felt no guilt. I was like, I was great, hit the spot, and Donny was like, how do we do today? What did you have?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: While I had Popeyes. I felt defiant at that point because my face is on fire. I didn't care what anyone said. I did what I did.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it went on hill after that, because then I was even encouraging.
Speaker 4: After that. I was like, Okay, you know what, it's all right. Tomorrow the brand new day. Set back, every setback to come back, Yeah, come back, Yep, Tomorrow's a new day. It's okay, new.
Speaker 1: Energy, Huh. I think I actually did okay. The next day, I think I was fine. And then and then Universal Friday. Universal comes had some in and out, went to the park, got a corn dog, but it wasn't good, so I only had a couple of bites. I didn't even like make myself eat it. No, like sometimes like Disney corn dogs, Oh my god, Universal corn dogs a little too salty for me. Ween the ween too salty, overly salted ween.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever complained about a salty ween before.
Speaker 1: No, it was over I love salt. It was too salt. Well, like I don't know, I'm not overly salting a ween.
Speaker 6: So that's that's what should be salty. The sodium tube too salty.
Speaker 1: So anyways, cut myself off so I don't need that sodium bloat. Don't need it. So I went to the popcorn line that was incredible. Had that and then UH had like a soul like Japanese soul food for dinner at our favorite place, which no regrets, didn't do great. Saturday comes I felt like I needed a snack. Mid day. We watched the Home Alone series, so we had a very like, you know, Christmasy morning because we had a Christmas even three. We started three, but like I like the first and second one.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to but I don't think.
Speaker 1: Hailey had ever seen the first and second one, because she was like, I love Home Alone three And then we watched the first and second she couldn't wait to continue watch it. Like we had gone to sleep mid middle of the second one, and she was like, I can't wait to finish someone too, like have you ever seen this movie before? So anyways, I decided I need some chips and they were Sieta, made some nachos nice mm hmm, ordered some press freeze great healthy, yeah, and then ordered a whattsle pretzel?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it's just like one week. I asked for just one week of no fast food in soda.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's not been going well. Yeah, but she keeps trying, which I appreciate.
Speaker 7: Like even last night, I had just finished eating like this Mexican feast and riverside because I went to the Festival of Lights at Mission Bay Mission in Mission In and uh.
Speaker 1: Dony's like, how are we doing? I'm like, great, I just had an incredible Mexican fiesta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I was like, all right, I feel like we're on two different wavelengths here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's not been so I feel like.
Speaker 4: You are not enlisting me anymore, like you're not taking me seriously. I don't feel as though you are taking me seriously.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, it's not you, it's me.
Speaker 4: Well I know, but you enlisted me. I just and then you're not.
Speaker 1: I wasn't actually asking for you to be like my Teddy Mill camp. That's what I felt like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it felt like.
Speaker 1: I went on. You took that on more than I asked for you to take that on. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Oh so it was a miscommunication. Sure, yeah, I think words.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just enjoying the show. Yeah, I guess, I guess it was miscommunication.
Speaker 4: Well then, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: I appreciate Like I did see your text and go like, all right, maybe the next mail, I'll try to I'll try to make a better decision. And sometimes I did and sometimes I didn't.
Speaker 4: So now I'm off. So now I'm just like, don't you don't need to take this on. I was happy to take it on.
Speaker 1: Well you can continue. I was very happy you're going to get the results for me.
Speaker 3: Are going to more miscommunication.
Speaker 1: I need you to lower your expectations.
Speaker 4: I gave you the lowest expectations I had, like.
Speaker 1: Oh truly, like let me out, you're off the books.
Speaker 4: I feel like I gave you the best setup possible to like crush your first week with me, and it was just like fail fail fail.
Speaker 3: She doesn't see it as fail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're seeing it the wrong way.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: She sees it more aving.
Speaker 1: Okay for someone in a deep lutial I need you to know that I am not saying this as a fail. Yeah yeah, all right, so yeah, you know what what I didn't tell you this though? So have you been at Universal recently ever?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Universe is not really my kind of thing because like the motion sickness is not it's like really bad there.
Speaker 1: Oh, because it's all like simulators, all simulators.
Speaker 4: A lot of screens and like I think I could puke ten times at Universal.
Speaker 2: That's challenge et f.
Speaker 1: There's like fun though, like you can like if.
Speaker 4: You like, like I like going to lands and like seeing the wands and like doing that stuff, but the rides are not so much for me.
Speaker 1: That's okay, okay, Well you know when you go down to the Super Mario World, yes, okay, so you know how they have like multiple escalators.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the Starway.
Speaker 1: This star Way. So we went down the escalators and then on the way back up, I was like, Haley, let's take the stairs. We walked down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've done that. That's intense.
Speaker 2: I do it every time.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I was eating my popcorn and drinking my soda, just like crushing it, and Haley was like oh. She would like stop and be like wow, look at the view and it's like.
Speaker 5: A construction zone and it's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, we need a break. It's okay. So we did do that. That was a lot of stairs.
Speaker 3: That's a cy right there.
Speaker 4: It's so funny because I literally do the same thing if I'm ever hiking with Robbie and like I'm getting tired. Byn't want to say I'm getting tired. I'm like, wait, we have such a bod. I want to take a selfie.
Speaker 1: Is so pretty? The view? Yeah, she wished there was a pretty sight to look up, but it was like they were literally it was a bulldozer with that funny.
Speaker 2: Three hundred and forty five steps on the Universal Starway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we passed an employee coming down the stairs and he was like, good job, you guys. So I felt super.
Speaker 3: Validated my mind. Easton knew that he didn't look it up. I'd like to don't tell me otherwise. I want to believe you knew that.
Speaker 2: I love I call it the Skyscalator.
Speaker 8: That's what I used to call it, but the official names of the Starway, and I love it.
Speaker 2: My favorite read.
Speaker 1: There, did your sweatshirt sometimes go out?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Does it not show you? Even inside out?
Speaker 8: It's a very funny sweatshirt. Actually, AMC Theaters made murch earlier this year, and they made a shirt that says we make movies better, and so I ordered it and they printed.
Speaker 2: It with gray ink.
Speaker 8: This is supposed to be like black. It's gw you cannot read it at all. And Alison, my my lovely wife, bought this war I mean, and she complained to them. It was like, hey, what's going on here? And they sent me a new one with the right ink. But it's like way too small. It's a large Oh god, the one that doesn't fit but you can read it.
Speaker 2: This kind of makes me laugh.
Speaker 4: So it's like, all right.
Speaker 3: I have one of those from the promo room. It's a Billie Eilish t shirt. But you can't tell because it's all it's all you can't see it. It's like blue on blue and you can't tell it it's a Billy Eilish shirt. But I would I feel hip?
Speaker 1: Do you know that? I was in an article for Them magazine? Is it Them magazine or them? And it was like it was called like the Subtle Art of coming Out and it was like Billie Eilish, Raschelle beck A Tilly, I'm just like with legends. Yeah, yeah, it's me.
Speaker 4: Can you send that article on over, I'll send it to everybody? Yeah, yeah, give us that pr blast.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we did universal great ten thousand steps?
Speaker 2: What rise did you do?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: We did the We did both of the Harry Potter right or they're three, there's two, Okay, we did both of them right. The roller coasters oddly happens very fast.
Speaker 8: There's rules there because there's people's homes so close to that theme parks. They have rules about the outside roller coasters. They don't want them to be too thrilling because you'll scream and annoy the neighbors.
Speaker 5: But it goes really fast, so it does make you scream. Yeah, veryvoid anything.
Speaker 1: And then Haley, we go on the one that's the simulator, and it was our first ride of the day and Haley didn't know, but then like she was on the edge and there was like a skeleton figure and she screamed, like like a genuine scream and squeeze my hand the whole ride. I was like, have you ever been on the ride before?
Speaker 2: It's not real?
Speaker 1: It was so funny. I was like, this is these are not even a real there's not even a figure here. It's a scream children. Yeah, but she was like, I wasn't prepared for that. So I had a butter beer frozen and uh yeah, we hit around ten thousand steps. It's a great And then the next day we lazled and watched Home alone and then we went to a Christmas party and the invitation said, uh, holiday chic, which you know that's subjective.
Speaker 4: No, not really, it's like chic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you could say what y'all had on the other night was holiday chic.
Speaker 4: No, ours was not holiday chic. We were in snowman sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you had like tights and over the knee boots, so that's holiday plus chic.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it was like make sure you're comfortable to eat because we were having a dinner, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: So that was fun. And then we I saw Francia there. Yeah, she's really sweet, you know she. I mean, I think we talked about this when we had her on the podcast, but she loves Gray's Anatomy. Yeah yeah, so we always connect over that.
Speaker 4: And then it's a great equalizer.
Speaker 1: It says something that everyone is at least watched an episode.
Speaker 4: Of Yeah, and like they get it, like they'll get it with like the nod yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah. And then yesterday, yeah, we went to the lights at mission in So it was just a lot busy weekend.
Speaker 4: I hear you. Yeah, Mama is tired, Mama, Mama is tired.
Speaker 3: Character.
Speaker 4: I actually met this woman. I met this woman at the gym and she was showing her girlfriend this like her wedding dress. And I was like, I'm just like I'm eavesdropping. I'm like, oh my gosh, can I see like da? And I was like, congratulations, when did you get engaged? And she goes two weeks ago? I was like, oh, you ever dressed? She goes, yeah, I think this is it. I was like, wow, I.
Speaker 1: Think everyone expected that that would.
Speaker 4: Be she I go when are you getting married? She was November something, twenty twenty four, Costa Rica.
Speaker 1: I was like, she planned this before she got the ring. I literally was like, I gotta go, I gotta go. I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 4: I'm having anxiety just having this conversation.
Speaker 1: I do without putting pressure on you need you to get a date because the wedding spots are filling up in our friend group.
Speaker 4: Tell me about it. I was like, Okay, so May is out of the question, November is out of the question, September is out of the question.
Speaker 1: We need like a July.
Speaker 4: Let's just say I did make one big step though.
Speaker 1: What oh yeah, I was gonna.
Speaker 4: Should we take a break and come back?
Speaker 5: I told you, all right, so you made a huge step in the wedding planning process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I've discovered something about myself. It's so funny because all my friends, like a lot of our friends, have gotten age in the past year, and everybody is like, there's more weddings next year than I've ever had in the year in my life.
Speaker 1: Actually wow, yeah, including your own.
Speaker 4: Not even including my own. But what I realized is the whole like the first step when you get married and correct me if I'm wrong. People that have had weddings in here is to get a guest list and a venue. That's like the first step, right I.
Speaker 2: Think we did.
Speaker 3: I think we did venue first, and then which coincided with date. Venue led to date and that led to guest list.
Speaker 2: That is what we did too.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So what I'm realizing is this first step is has been very hard for me. Like I'm just having a really hard time getting through this phase. And I think once I get through that phase, it will be easy to plan and I'll like have fun doing all that. But this beginning phase is like not it for me. So I've like like putting it off, putting it off, putting it off, and I'm like, okay, I need to like now the dates are getting booked booked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were more like the person you ran into. Like I proposed on it was like a labor day. It was labor day weekend and let everyone know. And I remember Monday the next the next work day, I was at work at Disneyland and I got a text saying, Hey, what do you think about this date instead of the date you were thinking? And like, oh, well, it's moving fast, like they had a venue in a date within a week.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yes, it's very different.
Speaker 3: And it's been what four months you've been engaged.
Speaker 4: No, September, October, November, so like not even three okay about three, And I like it. Just texted Brad today and I was like, I think I'm ready to like do dresses at the beginning of next year. So like I'm starting to kind of like get into that phase because we're slowly getting closer and closer. But what we what we did get done this week was we officially asked Ryan to officiate our wedding.
Speaker 1: Wow, Ryan Seacrest, everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And like I wanted it to be. I wanted to do it in like a cute, thoughtful way, not just like hey, and you officiate our wedding. So what I did was I got a record, like an old record because like radio, like the vinyl record, and repainted it to the front. So I said, like, Ryan, we have a question to ask, and then you open the vinyl. On the vinyl, I said, will you marry us? And then on the back was like a letter that we wrote, like just like a little cute letter. And then so we sat down with him at coffee in the same courtyard that we got engaged, and Robbie did the actual official ask. He asked him and then I handed him the vinyl and it was like kind of emotional, and then I like waved over our server, the woman, because I had given her a cake, and so I said, let I'm going to wave you over. It's probably gonna be like fifteen minutes after we sit down. I'm going to wave you over to like bring it out. And I said, don't bring it unless I wave, because I'm like, what if he says no? So I wave her over to bring the cake and she brings out this cake that says he said yes, And it was just like really really cute, really cute. It was really cute.
Speaker 1: With his schedule, are you going to have to find a date that works with him now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I thought that it would be easier than I think it's going to be because in my mind I was going to have my wedding around my work schedule anyway, Like I was already planning on doing it around my work schedule because I'm a company girl and that's.
Speaker 1: What I did is more of a company girl than Tanya Ratt. I'll tell you that much, no.
Speaker 3: Question about it. And as the producer of that show, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: As a friend who likes to travel, I don't, but I do respect it.
Speaker 4: And so I was already planning on doing having our wedding around my work schedule. So I was like, oh, it's Ryan's work schedule too, you know. But what I didn't realize is there's like a lot more jobs on his schedule. So there's like American Idol, Wheel, Fortune, et.
Speaker 1: Cetera, Saturdays off right.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if there are saturdays, but there are. Like he basically was like, there's chunks in my schedule where I can make it work. So I just have to figure out those chunks.
Speaker 1: So this narrows the wedding date down even more.
Speaker 4: It does narrow it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well we have we have the Ryan Seacrest correct.
Speaker 3: So the date and the location might be it might be influenced by this.
Speaker 4: No, because he basically was like, I'll go wherever, you know, Like.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's nice.
Speaker 1: I think he can comfortably get to wherever he needs to get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean we're also looking at venues far far far away.
Speaker 3: So breaking news, what breaking that's breaking news. Yeah to those of us, that's breaking news.
Speaker 4: Oh that it's not gonna be in l A R.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean again, all the all potential, but yeah, it's either going to be in LA or it's gonna be far far away.
Speaker 1: She's either saying everyone's invited or Noran is representing my heart.
Speaker 4: It's I think we would still invite the same amount. U Again, that's all like in the we're in the process of like figuring out which invite list is for you know, LA and for far far away. But yeah, he wasn't like I need you to do it around my schedule. He was just like, you know, like I'll try, I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, figure it out, Like.
Speaker 4: Let's look at the calendar and you know, make it work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, this is big news.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the next step is dress or venue.
Speaker 4: I mean so then, well, the girl that I ran into at the gym that got her dress already made me in a tizzy because she's like, yeah, sometimes it takes ten months to while. So it's like that thing going so, uh, dress is next on the docket, okay, yeah, and then everything else.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's moving right along, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's moving and you go like bridesmaids and stuff, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those have been selected.
Speaker 3: Well, we happened too. We're gonna have on the show. We are going to have people fight for a maide of honor. Remember we decided to, We agreed on that, and that was going to happen. I'm scrubbing in. There's gonna be a Tanya off who knows her better and they get to made of it.
Speaker 4: Right, No, Radio, it's good.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 4: Are you down? Is Paulina down?
Speaker 1: Neither of us want to fight over this role.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Becca is clearly not wanting the role, and I feel that from you.
Speaker 5: I am happy to fill in the role.
Speaker 1: I just don't think I'm gonna be what you want logistically?
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Like you know how you were like asking about my eating habits?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is like Becca, do you have.
Speaker 1: Your booked this? Have you done this? What have we done for this?
Speaker 4: But that's not so okay, it's okay. It's interesting you bring that up because I was with Sophia and Paulina this weekend when I had this epiphany of the girl with the dress. I was like, I need to try on dresses. Yeah, And I was like, I don't want to. I like, I don't want to be that bride that makes every bride'smaid come to everything and do all the things, and like I don't want it to be like that. I want people to just come and be a part of what they want to and be a part of it. I don't need anybody to come or be a part of anything. Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's literally the job of the maid of honor and bridesmaids, Like, yeah, the wedding party is to be at the things to celebrate the wedding.
Speaker 4: Not really not everything. Like I was like, if if I'm going to go try on dresses and that you don't want to come, Like I am not offended in the slightest, like truly not offended at all. Okay, it's a lot rare.
Speaker 1: I don't find that to be a lot at all.
Speaker 4: It's all a lot. Like I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I'm not the most like I get things done, and I do I can do it well, but I'm last minute kind of gal. And Paulina is a not a lots of minute kind of gal. So I'm like, my whole thing is like my heart is not. I'm not going to be offended if Paulina has chosen because I'm like, I too would choose Paulina over me.
Speaker 4: And does anybody hear this?
Speaker 1: It feels selfless to me personally.
Speaker 3: It's clear I think the message is being sent. There's no miscommunication happening right now.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't feel selfless. It feels selfish the opposite.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I just am protecting myself really in our friendship.
Speaker 4: I'm just sitting here telling you, I'm gonna be like, so chill, I'm gonna be like the chill is bride. Do you see me in my engagement photos? The then you got booked up. I'm like, it's fine, we'll do it next month. So chill couldn't be chiller?
Speaker 1: Great? Happy to see this, I will say in our friendship bleeding up to this point, I want to describe you as chill, so I think I am maybe projecting feelings from an older version of you.
Speaker 4: Oh how chill am I who even said that? I was like, I don't want my bridesmaids to be in the same fuddy diddy dress because I feel like there's never one dress that looks good on everybody. So I was like, I want my bridesmaids and stuff to be in a dress that they like, that's thoughtful. How chill is that?
Speaker 3: Chill?
Speaker 4: So chill? Just the same color?
Speaker 1: I do not that chill.
Speaker 4: I do want cohesion. I just don't need you know, I haven't decided, but I either want white or black. I love a white yeah everybody. Yeah, so I'm thinking like everybody in white.
Speaker 5: Also, see you being like when you're really thinking about that that you've waited all this time to be like the bride that you're like, wait, everyone else is in white too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like, to me, it's not the the white dress that makes me the bride. Like I'm still gonna be the bride. Yeah, something cool about everybody in my bridal party in white? And then I guess wedding dress. You said, well, I'm going to preapprove everything, obviously, chill, chill, chill. Everybody can wear whatever they want. They're going to have a color, and I need to preapprove everything, right, Yeah, and the same nail color.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're chill, super chilly.
Speaker 2: I officiated a wedding this weekend, and I.
Speaker 4: Did wow ertained.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the Universal Life Church.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, we've done this.
Speaker 2: One other time.
Speaker 8: But the bride wanted everyone that guests included to wear black, and I was like lead chant Alison and I are both like home, man's gonna look like a funeral. This is gonna be rough. It looked incredible, it looked great.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what that's what I want. I think I want everybody in black and then the bridal party in white. Oh, so like Robbie in a white suit too.
Speaker 1: Oh, Robbie's in a white suit.
Speaker 4: I haven't run this by him, but I think you'd like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if you're chill, he'll get to choose whatever color he wants.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I'm so chill.
Speaker 1: I'm so chan color. You have told us, you tell us that there has been a color of the Year announced.
Speaker 4: For twenty twenty four, for twenty twenty four, which is a pretty bridesmaid color dress. Actually, yeah, are you into it?
Speaker 1: Can I be honest about it? Feels cheap, peach, fuzz Yeah, the color really. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of my skin tone.
Speaker 1: So remind the fuzzy hair on body on a body like the name.
Speaker 2: If it's a different name, would.
Speaker 1: You like it better? I actually kind of like the name.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's more about the color.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe it's because it looks like skin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it might. It looks like the color of my skin.
Speaker 1: So that's controversial because I'm not saying that your skin looks cheap. I'm saying that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's her face in front of the Wow.
Speaker 5: It is absolutely mass that's remarkable.
Speaker 4: So basically I am the color of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, I take back what I said.
Speaker 4: It doesn't look cheap, thank you.
Speaker 1: It just looks like skin. And I don't know how to feel about that.
Speaker 4: Podcast is really going downhill from me?
Speaker 1: It's not, though, it's not going downhill.
Speaker 4: Uh do you know what else?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 4: I'm obsessed with speaking.
Speaker 1: Of oh Amy Roebuck and TJ. What's her name? Yeah, Robot and TJ. Holmes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just say her name wrong. I would say Roback.
Speaker 1: That's all I said. Is it robot?
Speaker 3: Robot?
Speaker 4: Okay? So I am like so invested in this. Do we still call it a scandal?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so? No.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I guess what happened was a scandal. But I think everyone's kind of moved.
Speaker 4: Moved on, yeah, over it. Well, not me, because I was so interested because they launched this podcast actually with iHeartRadio, and so I listened to it because I was like so intrigued, and it kind of fired me up because I'm like these people, first of all, doing that job, being they were news anchors on Good Morning America. Getting that role is so hard, it's so much of your life, like you grind and you grind and you grind to get that gig. And then the fact that they lost their jobs because they who cares? They claim they didn't have an affair, that their marriages were over. Even if they had an affair, Who cares? Why would you get fired from your job?
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I think it's I don't. I mean, it's like that's a that's personal, a personal thing that's going on in their lives. It's not.
Speaker 4: And also like Mark and Kelly are hosting a show and they're married, so hell they care.
Speaker 3: I have never in my whole life been interested in turning on a Good Morning America until I heard the two co hosts were sleeping together and I got to check that show out right right, I think I don't get I don't get firing them.
Speaker 4: I don't get I think the goal.
Speaker 3: Is ratings, So I don't understand why you would do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd be like, let's see what the chemistry is this morning, exactly.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you, though I feel the same.
Speaker 4: I'm like genuinely feel bad. Like I'm like they.
Speaker 5: Lost these careers that they spent ramped up with the podcast that I heart, so they forget GMA.
Speaker 3: New episode coming out tonight at nine. I'd like to say it's available on the iHeart radio app or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that.
Speaker 5: Mark.
Speaker 8: You guys are marking Eastern completionist our DNAs added to the checklist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: It's a hot take and I'm with you on it. Yeah, I'm with you on this hot take.
Speaker 4: What's so funny about it?
Speaker 3: I have to listen to every podcast mark in East.
Speaker 1: You would have a long day, you would.
Speaker 3: It's getting a little crazy.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: One thing I've noticed by the way, I saw that you post on the Facebook group for ideas and what do you like, what do you not like? And a lot of people like the games. So I'll come up with a quick game for the end of the show today because we don't have any email, so I'd come up with a quickie. It's a quickie. Great, it's a fun little game, all right. It's just a celebrity birthday game. I've picked celebrities who have birthdays this week, and you all three, well, guess whoever is closest. When's the point.
Speaker 1: Are you giving hints?
Speaker 3: No hints? No, I'm giving you the celebrity. You tell me how old they're turning?
Speaker 7: How old?
Speaker 1: I'm just supposed to guess out of every celebrity.
Speaker 3: That would be a lot ya like, for example, this isn't one. But of course we all know that Taylor's birthday is Wednesday, and of course you all know hold she's turning.
Speaker 4: Yes, thirty four, that's right, very good point for Tanya.
Speaker 3: Nope, no, that's not part of the game. Here we go first up in our special game today. The birthday game is an Tanya. You'll guess first, and then you will rotate Hailey Steinfeldt. How old is she turning? And if you know already, to just qualify yourself.
Speaker 4: Why do you qualify myself? Because you know her personally, so who cares us that you did not did anybody hear that on the rules.
Speaker 3: We haven't started the game yet. The rules have been offended now, and.
Speaker 4: You know you did not say that.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: How old is she turning?
Speaker 4: I already know the answer.
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right? Then you can't go Why do I go last?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: You go last? Becca, I'm gonna guess that.
Speaker 1: Hailey steinfeldts turning twenty six?
Speaker 8: Okay, Easton, I think twenty five five an, Tanya twenty seven.
Speaker 3: You're all wrong, You're all wrong today. In fact, Hailee steinfeld turns twenty eight, So Tanya does gone? Tanya, Guys get the point. Such a point for Tanya. Yes, she still was wrong, which makes me happy. Becca. How about Jamie Fox? Hold? Is Jamie Fox turning this week?
Speaker 1: Cricky tricky question.
Speaker 3: I saw on the news this morning he spent ten thousand dollars on lights for his house Christmas lights look beautiful, but it's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of money. Oh, you know, Jamie's probably, and he's probably. I'm gonna guess probably fifty two fifty two.
Speaker 3: For Jamie Fox Easton.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say fifty two, So now I'm gonna say fifty one.
Speaker 3: Fifty one, forty six Jamie Fox is fifty six years old. This week, Becca is your.
Speaker 4: Winner, looking looking good truly.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Easton on this one. Easton Raven Simon. Raven Simon is the birthday no Easter. May know her person from her podcast at iHeartRadio. It's called called Raven Time. What's it called?
Speaker 2: It's called the best podcast ever?
Speaker 3: Best podcast ever? With Raven Simon. How old is she turning?
Speaker 2: Raven Simone is, doesn't she?
Speaker 4: Hoo's that with her wife?
Speaker 2: With her wife?
Speaker 8: Yes, Miranda, I can't remember the last night, but he Raven Simone is thirty seven years old.
Speaker 3: Thirty seven years old.
Speaker 4: Tanya, I'm gonna say thirty nine.
Speaker 3: Thirty nine years old. Beck up, thirty eight, thirty eight, thirty seven, thirty nine. They're all right in there. One of you is correct, by the way, one of you gets the bonus because you got it right on the nose. And the winner is whoever said thirty nine years old Tanya.
Speaker 4: Und sday, All right, Next up we have you don't know how I guessed it?
Speaker 3: How'd you guess it?
Speaker 4: Because I know she's a little bit older than me.
Speaker 1: That's all right.
Speaker 3: Also with the birthday this week, Vanessa Hudgeons. Vanessa Hudgens has a birthday this week. Tanya hold has been it's Hudgens turning.
Speaker 4: She's turning thirty four thirty four.
Speaker 3: Becca just got engaged recently to Cole Tucker.
Speaker 4: She's actually married. Than pay for checking.
Speaker 3: Then she's got married to the professional mass I thank you very much, married Cole Tucker.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say she's thirty five.
Speaker 3: Thirty five, thirty four to thirty five Easton.
Speaker 2: Vanessa Hudgens is thirty six.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's right in and again one of you has the correct and whoever guess the age of thirty five years old?
Speaker 2: About president?
Speaker 3: Now we are Becca has two, Tanya has two, Easton has nine. Our dear friend Camilla Luddington has a birthday this week. We love Camilla Luddington. Been in studio a couple of times, always a delight. How old is she turning this week?
Speaker 1: Beca, I'm going to say she's turning.
Speaker 3: Forty forty years old to big milestone, Becca says, Easton, what do you think? Thirty nine thirty nine and Tanya one forty one again right in a row here and one if you is right again? And it is the milestone birthday.
Speaker 1: I mean birthday, call wedding.
Speaker 3: Take the lead three to two. We're gonna give you two more. We got two more celebrities with birthdays this week. How about Ninny Leaks?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 3: How old is Ninny Leaks turning?
Speaker 1: This week?
Speaker 3: With the Real Housewives of Atlanta, I want to say, yeah, she's a real housewife, Nini Leaks. How old is she turning?
Speaker 8: Oh man, uh, I've only heard her name.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what she looks like. I don't know where she.
Speaker 8: Stands on the Great timeline, Nee Leaks is.
Speaker 3: Forty four, forty four on Nini Leaks, tany over to you fifty fifty and Becca.
Speaker 1: Fifty three fifty three.
Speaker 3: It's a wider range here, you guys not as keyed in on Nini Leaks. And the closest one is whoever said fifty three because she's turning fifty six and Becca gets the point and Becca now has an insurmountable Leadford to But we're gonna do one more anyway. We're gonna do one more because it's just kind of fun to kind of take us out of the realm we've been in National Treasure. Dick Van Dyke has a birthday this week, Dick van Dyke, who goes all the way back to the Dick van Dyke Show. Of course, Mary Poppins, Well, if I told you that he would give away his age. So I can't tell you that, but I will give you that he is an older man, Dick van Dyke.
Speaker 2: How old is he this week?
Speaker 3: So how old is Dick van Dyke?
Speaker 1: Who gets to go?
Speaker 3: I forget it's Tanya. Yes, he is still with us. I would not do it.
Speaker 4: Was okay.
Speaker 3: Bob Barker would have been one hundred this week, by the way, but we lost him eight eighty nine for Dick van Dyke, Becca, I'm one.
Speaker 1: Dick van Dyke has got to be in the like ninety eight range, ninety.
Speaker 3: Eight, gonna go easton ninety four. Becca is the champion of this game because he is ninety eight years old exactly today there today this week very nice. On Wednesday, he and Taylor Swift share a birthday.
Speaker 1: Is legends do the legends do?
Speaker 3: And so when it's the birthday game a celebrity oracle that it's tolling.
Speaker 1: You get a feeling about people.
Speaker 3: But this ties into your thing about knowing pop culture and knowing celebrities people are going.
Speaker 1: To break up and oh pop culture.
Speaker 3: People are and when they're born.
Speaker 1: Any updates on my list the breakwa let's check the old list here safe to see it happen.
Speaker 3: But has there been a major breakup recently? I don't think so. No, Becca's a couple of predictions here we are, okay, I mean Nick and Prianca still there? Yeah, although ten years on them is what you gave yea.
Speaker 1: They have a few more years.
Speaker 3: Joe and Sophie long game, that's what you said. Yeah, yeah, that's gone. It didn't happen. I don't know. Harry and Meghan, he said ten years. There's been no updates on these that I'm aware.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Yeah, it's a stagnant list.
Speaker 3: Jada five years. That one's kind of influx, it seems.
Speaker 4: Okay, but like, like, are they even really together?
Speaker 3: Like one so crazy? Oh, and Taylor and Travis will be over by next October. Second, so that I know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Eating my words a little bit on that one.
Speaker 4: So it's not your words you're feeling.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: But now that I've seen them together, was your feeling changing.
Speaker 1: A little bit?
Speaker 2: And that interview too. She said, yeah, metal as hell or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the metal as Hell, which I don't adopt that say.
Speaker 4: Uh, did anybody see my great rendition of the Taylor Swift time out?
Speaker 1: You did see that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The lows Time magazine logan you could find.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like.
Speaker 5: The hand not being cleanly photoshopped kills me.
Speaker 2: Did you do this, Tanya?
Speaker 6: No, okay, I wouldn't even know how to do that being cupped, but seeing the wall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I just have to play some of the audio because Robbie took this video of me and it's too good. Hold on, Yes, that file so much.
Speaker 3: That's my last Yeah, no more, a little less what you're doing there?
Speaker 4: He kept going, feerce be fierce, and I'm like, I don't have two things. I smile and not smile.
Speaker 2: I would love if you played that and said, guess what we were doing? What's the context of this?
Speaker 1: That's funny, that's what you should have done audio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so whatever you're doing a little more like thirty minute photo shoots.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, I think it looks good, he said.
Speaker 1: The pixels are mild. We do have an episode this Thursday.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: Yep, we're gonna be diving into the holidays, just diving in right in. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, we'll be back on Thursday, and we truly cannot wait.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but here's a big tease for that episode. It's only going to have one commercial break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, e commercials baby.
Speaker 1: I have to say, because I was listening, I would I listened to call her Daddy and her show because everyone goes it takes forever to get to the show. There's so many ads before, which, by the way, we don't have any. We don't have anything to do with that.
Speaker 4: But also it was like, yes, we do have that on our No.
Speaker 1: I know, but I'm saying I've listened to multiple podcasts recently and they all start with like, yeah, three ads at least. Yeah, So it's okay, just you just fifteen seconds.
Speaker 3: No, you listen to each one and you write down who the ex sponsor.
Speaker 4: Beca's like discovering podcasts, like I listened to three other podcasts and they have it too. Thing about Me twenty three.
Speaker 1: One thing about me I can tell you about podcast now right now, Yeah, and is that they all start with some ads that we encourage you all to thoroughly listen through all of them. Thank you so much for the support, and I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 3: Yea bye