Speaker 1: Week goes on the line making your own calls.
Speaker 2: Every night.
Speaker 1: Every week goes.
Speaker 3: To teaching you the of your life.
Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome to my Little Gecko podcast. My name is Lyle. It's a wonderful Wednesday afternoon. And the calls that you are about to hear on this podcast they were all recorded while I was sick. I was deathly ill during the recording of this podcast. But you know what, I don't let my body dictate my schedule, all right. A lot of people tell you to listen to your body. That's wrong, all right. I make my body listen to me, been to my will. I don't let sickness or disease incapacitate me in my duty to perform Gecko talking things with people over the phone. Please don't listen to me. I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. Anyway. For those of you who do watch the live stream, I am pleased to announce that I am starting my live streams an hour earlier. I'm starting them at nine pm Eastern Standard time, as opposed to ten pm Eastern Standard time. Why well, why did I start them so late in the first place. To start them late in the first place, because you know, I sleep very late, because I stay up very late. So because I sleep very late, I had to create more time for me to do other life obligations that I do during the day. So I had to make the stream later. But then because I made the stream later, I stay up later, so I sleep later, so I gotta make the stream later. And it's a whole thing. It was very stupid. But yes, you can now call the get Go every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at nine pm Eastern Standard Time on Twitch dot tv slash. Lyle forever would like to get into contact with me and interact in a meaningful way, shape or form, you can email me at Lyle forever and ever at gmail dot com and we can hang all right, enough of the sound of my stupid voice, let's get into the calls. Lizard King, Lizard King.
Speaker 4: Lizard Lizard.
Speaker 1: Hello, what's up?
Speaker 5: Not much, man, I can't believe it got on right away.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't believe you got on either, dude.
Speaker 5: Wow, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: You know I'm doing my best. How about you yourself, Lizard King? How did you go? How did you come to be the Lizard King?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: People just like to call me that.
Speaker 1: Really, there's no story behind it.
Speaker 5: Well, I have this kind of scaly sweatshirt. It's green, and I don't know. Yess that's why I kind of have a long tongue.
Speaker 1: You do, I suppose do you look like a guys?
Speaker 5: I mean, not as much as you.
Speaker 1: Who are you with Lizard King?
Speaker 8: Un?
Speaker 5: With my girlfriend and my friends visiting from out of town?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 1: What are you doing to show him a good time?
Speaker 5: We're watching your stream, man, he's never seen it before.
Speaker 1: He seems pretty impressed so far.
Speaker 9: You're the only person that's called in so far. So I guess he doesn't have a huge barometer of content off of which to make a judgment.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess that's kind of true. Maybe I should have waited till the middle. Would you like to talk to him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'd love to talk to him all right?
Speaker 5: Landon?
Speaker 4: You want talk?
Speaker 1: His name is Landon?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 1: How are you? Landon?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good, London.
Speaker 9: What's the strangest thing you own?
Speaker 11: The strangest thing I own? Yes, that's a hard question, man, what's the strangest thing you own?
Speaker 9: Is it a hard question, or do you just not want to tell me the answer because you said I don't want to that's how you started this.
Speaker 11: Well, how about you ease me into the conversation. What's the weirdest that you own? That gecko suit?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: I probably owned something weirder than that gecko suit.
Speaker 7: Let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, Davante, Dumont, Durrant.
Speaker 11: Oh it's Landon.
Speaker 1: That was close though, London. How did you meet these friends that you're with right now?
Speaker 4: Kyle?
Speaker 11: I went to school with him back in the day high school?
Speaker 1: Dude, do you remember how you a long time? Like specifically, like what class it was?
Speaker 11: It was like a computer class in like fifth grade.
Speaker 9: Wow, so you've known Kyle for a long time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, dude, I'm twenty six now. I was probably like eleven or something.
Speaker 9: What do you think the secret is? What did you say? Name was Lamont? Something with an L.
Speaker 11: I'm saying that it's Landon lat.
Speaker 4: Like Brandon London.
Speaker 9: What do you think the secret is between you know? I mean the secret is to your guys's long lasting friendship. I mean, you guys are both twenty six now.
Speaker 1: And you've been after fifth grade. What do you think the secret was.
Speaker 11: Effort and eye contact. Really, yeah, probably effort.
Speaker 1: Who do you think puts more effort into the relationship me? Really? Are you? Okay? I'm sure you wish that Kyle put more effort into their relationship.
Speaker 11: No, because like if he put in the effort, then he haves to come to me, and that means I have to entertain him at my existing place.
Speaker 8: It's easier to go.
Speaker 11: For me to him. So the effort in me driving is what keeps it alive.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 9: Now, so you believe it's more effort for you to drive than for him to host you.
Speaker 11: Oh, that's a good question. Well, he didn't make me dinner. That's him putting a lot of effort in.
Speaker 1: That is a lot of effort. What did he make you? Did he just microwave something or did he make a whole thing?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 11: He made a whole thing. It was Brussels sprout fish with tomatoes on it and then there was rice on the side.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a lot of effort.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you mean a lot more to him than me, though you should probably talk to him.
Speaker 9: No, but I feel like you no, But well you know understand, I feel like I'll have a more genuine interaction with you because.
Speaker 1: You don't even we don't know who we are.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, do you remember my name yet? It's not very genuine if you keep calling me Levante.
Speaker 1: No, I don't remember your name.
Speaker 11: It's Landon, L, A, and D. And it's like Brandon.
Speaker 1: Well, lad, It's what a pleasure talking with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Can you? Can you say goodbye to Kyle?
Speaker 1: Of course? Big Kyle, Hey, GaX, Listen, your friend Landon.
Speaker 9: He's a very special guy, and I want you to appreciate the friendship that you have with him, because he puts a lot of effort into being your friend, and I can tell that you put a lot of effort into being his friend as well, and.
Speaker 1: I find that very beautiful.
Speaker 9: He both would be very appreciative of the fact that you have each other in your lives.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love this guy too.
Speaker 1: You have a good night, Kyle.
Speaker 8: Yeah you too.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 1: I totally ship them.
Speaker 12: All from guarrant.
Speaker 1: Yeart No way, no way?
Speaker 8: Am I really?
Speaker 13: Ama?
Speaker 1: You are, dude? What's up?
Speaker 7: Not much.
Speaker 8: I'm just at school right now and I thought i'd call in because I always see your advice on TikTok and it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: What where where where are you?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: School? College? High school?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: College in Indiana, man in the boonies.
Speaker 1: You're at school. What do you study at school?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Financial management? What does it mean?
Speaker 7: I don't really know.
Speaker 8: I haven't really found out and I'm a junior.
Speaker 9: Damn financial management. I mean, I mean that's pretty easy. You manage money financially.
Speaker 8: Yeah, except the field is incredibly competitive and it seems like everyone is expecting like five years experience. You know.
Speaker 9: Do you sound like you hate this a lot?
Speaker 1: I don't hate your management.
Speaker 8: It's just like it's one of those things where it's like you're in the box and I'd rather do something entrepreneurial than be stuck in the box.
Speaker 1: Well, like what anything in particular?
Speaker 8: Honestly, something just super cool. I have like an interview with the boring company earlier in the week. I don't know if you've heard of that, and.
Speaker 1: You want to do something super cool?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean they're creating like a high speed system across the country through Elon and his bores.
Speaker 4: It's pretty boring.
Speaker 9: Wait are you saying that the company that you're interviewing for is boring? But you just said that it was super cool that these.
Speaker 1: That they were making the Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the pun with the bores because they bore the earth.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you're just trying to confuse me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 9: Well mm hm, you want to do something interesting?
Speaker 1: I mean what would be interesting to you?
Speaker 8: I mean, I think you got one of the coolest jobs in the world. I'm not gonna lie you random.
Speaker 4: I'm very lucky.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well I know, I I you know, look the Internet. If the Internet goes out, I'm screwed.
Speaker 8: Man, That's that's true.
Speaker 9: Like what if you know? I mean, you're you're getting into financial management, right, Like you're going to be, you know, hanging out with all the rich, powerful people that at any given moment could just destroy the Internet and put me out of a job.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 14: So I feel like you you wouldn't you probably stop the rich and famous, like the the actual lizard people there from turning off the internew.
Speaker 8: Actually, my girlfriend, she says her family's in the Freemasons and like run deep in them. So, I mean I'm already trying to infiltrate. Yeah, I'm already trying to get the the goods.
Speaker 1: Man, what does she does?
Speaker 9: Do you do you think she's like ever tried to lobby one of the lizard people to do something for her.
Speaker 8: No, but her her family is like crazy, like it's entertaining, Like her mom owned a bear, like that was a gift from one of her husbands.
Speaker 1: Her mom owned a bear.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, her mom was like I love that.
Speaker 1: So many husbands is there? Like polyamorous me too?
Speaker 8: She is a bad marriage.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, man, you know what sucks is having to deal with your ex husband's bay.
Speaker 8: Yeah. But then the neighbors though they poisoned to the.
Speaker 1: Bear, which really poisoned the bear.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, why.
Speaker 9: Do they poison the bear?
Speaker 8: They saved the bear from the Ringling brothers and then the bear became like six foot three massive bear, and the neighbors are like, hey, I can't keep the bear around when it's six foot and you know it's friendly bear. But yeah, they were not happy with it. So they instead of you know, sending it away calling animal control, they were like, you know what, why don't we just poison it?
Speaker 1: Really sad because you said it was a friendly bear.
Speaker 8: It was bear, it was it was not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well maybe that's what you should you you should go save the Bear.
Speaker 9: You should save the Bears. I think that would be pretty interesting.
Speaker 8: That would be I have a quick question for you.
Speaker 4: What's my name is?
Speaker 15: Garrett?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Oh, I just wanted to know if I could put my friend on the line, because he was like, what the hell are you watching? And I was like, I don't know. I'm gonna try to call in and speak to the guy.
Speaker 1: Now for a minute. The last time I talked to a guy's friend who didn't know who I was, he didn't like me. So let's try this one again.
Speaker 8: I know, I know, but yeah, here here he is all right, his name is Ryan. He's real nice. It's the get go man.
Speaker 6: How are you going?
Speaker 12: It's all right?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 1: Not much? But so you Ryan?
Speaker 6: Now? Now much?
Speaker 5: Just watching the Yankees in nextra innings.
Speaker 1: It's really cool.
Speaker 10: Yes, it's a.
Speaker 5: Tight it's a type baseball game. Happened to be a big fan.
Speaker 9: Well, listen, go Yankees, and it is a pleasure to meet you, Kyle, I mean Ryan.
Speaker 6: Oh, same same to you.
Speaker 8: Here you go, give you back to the original. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Don't be sorry. Listen. Sounds like a really nice guy, and I hope that his Yankees pretty well, and I hope you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 8: You too, Thank you so much. I'm sorry for being to prade the awkward. I just didn't think I'll get on.
Speaker 1: So you never have to apologize to me for anything ever.
Speaker 8: Garrett, you're the best man, You really are.
Speaker 1: Alright, you have a good night, man, you too, good night.
Speaker 12: Call from ohh holy shit, I'm on the show.
Speaker 6: Well to accept press one.
Speaker 9: Hello, you're on the show, dude.
Speaker 4: Oh how do helps going? Then?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, you know it's going okay.
Speaker 9: You seems very excited to be on the stream.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I've called in a couple of times and just yelled like that, hoping that you'd hear it. But finally happened.
Speaker 1: It finally happened. And how what did you expand?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: What? Well?
Speaker 1: What was fun? What's part two of your plan?
Speaker 16: I guess I'll tell you what. The weirdest thing I own is. Please it's uh, it's a mannequin. I guess a lot of people would think that's weird, and a lot of people have come into my house and been absolutely shocked by it. Taken aback, it's a it's got a dog mask on. Usually wears lingerie it's a woman mannequin hm.
Speaker 1: Hm And what do you have its for?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 16: Decoration pretty much? I Uh. I walked into Seers one time to get a jacket and they uh, they were going out of business, right, so they were selling all their all their display shit, and so I saw a mannequin. It was like sixty bucks. I'm like, fuck it?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 16: I got plenty of spare clothes to trust.
Speaker 1: It up in.
Speaker 9: My question is the lingerie? Did it come with the mannequin or did you purchase women's lingerie specifically for the mannequin.
Speaker 16: I purchased that separately after I bought the mannequin, and then a couple of friends of mine were like, oh yeah, like I I've got this, like shit that doesn't fit me anymore if you wanted to put on the mannequin. I'm like, oh, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Was it nice lounge? Is it nice lingerie? How much did it cost?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, that's a good question.
Speaker 16: I didn't really ask the people I got it from, but I was. I was almost like underwear subscription plan for a while. It was me undies. I'm sure you've heard of it in like podcasts and shit, it's all over it's frequently advertised. But yeah, I bought a couple of pannies off of air for some socks. That's about it.
Speaker 1: You you just now you said I bought them for her? And yeah, what's her? Does she have a name?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 4: She doesn't.
Speaker 16: We got some male one time at this apartment about a year ago and the address was to Sancho something. I can't remember the last name, but her name might be Sancho.
Speaker 9: I feel like to personify an item like that, do you have any sort of, I want to say, above average emotional connection with Sancho or is she merely an object to you?
Speaker 16: I mean, there's definitely like an attachment. Like if someone on or to a you know, come in and like steal her, definitely be upset. I'd be a little distraught, you know, because because Shiit I bought her maybe almost like two years ago, coming up on like two years.
Speaker 4: So wow.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like your relationship has evolved a lot since then?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 16: You know, I don't think it's really gotten too much more complex. There's there's not really there's not much depth to it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 16: She'll just kind of stand out in the living room and like look nice and every once in a while, I'll change your clothes, I'll like dust her off.
Speaker 4: But yeah, hmm.
Speaker 9: Now, uh do when you ever have, like, you know, dates or like actual human women over at the apartments? I don't know if you do. But do they comment on the mannequin?
Speaker 4: You know? I?
Speaker 16: Uh coincidentally have not had a date since I've bought this mannequin.
Speaker 1: But now if you did, would you cover the mannequin up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You know what I want you to know something I respect that adamantly.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean, I mean you why why would I try to try to hide it? I don't know, because it's like it's probably one of the nicest pieces of a decor I have.
Speaker 9: You know, I think anyone that dates you, anyone that would be worthy to you of dating, should be okay with the mannequin or you know, I mean, it's part of who you are now.
Speaker 1: And if they can't chive with the mannequin, I feel like they can't chive with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, Well, thank you so much for calling in and sharing with us.
Speaker 16: Yeah, thanks for having me on. And you want to know the best part about the mannequin?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 16: She wears the same size lingerie as me.
Speaker 12: All from Nathan.
Speaker 1: Nathan. Nathan, is that you? Hello? Nathan?
Speaker 17: Yes, Hello, How are you good?
Speaker 4: How are you? Man?
Speaker 9: I'm I'm uh, I'm chilling.
Speaker 1: I'm very uh.
Speaker 9: I've definitely been feeling a lot lower energy lately, but I'm trying to power through it.
Speaker 4: Man, I think you're doing all right.
Speaker 13: That last call was a little fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Really, you what tell me what you thought was weird about it?
Speaker 13: Why does somebody keep a mannequin in their living room?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I think that's kind of weird. I mean, I guess I have a couple of weird things in my room, but it's more along like collectible ship like I have, Like you have some weird things. Yeah, I've got a coyote skull that an ex coworker of mine currently their uncle shot in their backyard. I don't really condone killing animals just for sport, but.
Speaker 9: Well, listen, I mean, all right, I'm not I'm not here to judge anyone, but you know, look, this guy has a representation. This guy has a fake dead body. That's what a mannequin is. It's a dead body, but it's but it's fake.
Speaker 1: It's never it's a dead body that never lived in the first place.
Speaker 13: I can agree with that.
Speaker 4: Yet you.
Speaker 1: Have a have a dead body that once lived. That's true if if we're if and look, this is not a place for qualitative judgments, but if it were, you would on that scale have the be in possession of the weirder thing.
Speaker 13: I guess that's true, because you're dead thing. I didn't think about it like that once.
Speaker 7: It did once live.
Speaker 13: But I do appreciate that thing once living. I mean a plastic mannequin from Sears that's going out of business. I don't really know how anybody can really appreciate something like that, you know, I guess, I mean, hey, teeth their owne.
Speaker 1: Then exactly, So you've got a coyotes skull, And what's the other thing you said? You were about to list multiple things?
Speaker 17: I gotta, yeah, I gotta.
Speaker 13: I actually found this at a thrift store.
Speaker 7: It's a full it'suck.
Speaker 13: I wish I could show you a picture of it. It's like as big as my fucking head. But it's an entire like nautilus shell that's like still intact, but.
Speaker 6: A nautilus.
Speaker 13: It's like a like a a cephalopod. If I'm correct, I could be wrong on that.
Speaker 9: You can't answer the question what is a nautilus with it's a cephalopod.
Speaker 13: Because it's like a crust It's like a super ancient crustacean.
Speaker 1: All right, I know what a crustacean is.
Speaker 13: Okay, it's like it's like you not so. I mean, it's kind of a crab, but it's like it's like an it's like an octopus that lives inside of a shell kind of, if that makes sense.
Speaker 9: It's a weird, fucked up ocean thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's like super fucking old.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it alive?
Speaker 11: Uh, it used to be.
Speaker 17: It's just a shell now, so.
Speaker 13: It like grew out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have man you have mannequins in a.
Speaker 17: Sense, I guess I do.
Speaker 4: I get.
Speaker 13: I guess I can't hate on this other this previous caller then too much. I guess you're proven me wrong, making me see these things.
Speaker 4: In a way.
Speaker 9: I don't have so many dead animals in your house, I mean.
Speaker 13: Really the only things that I have. But I love I love living animals too. I mean I love my cat and my dogs and everything else. So it's not like theoretically.
Speaker 1: That's even creepier isn't it all right? If you break it down, and I'm so, I'm promised I won't spend too much time on this. But if you break it down having a dog or a cat, it's almost it's a little it's almost even weirder than having a mannequin, because because you own, you are in possession of a living thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess things, not a lie.
Speaker 1: It never was alive.
Speaker 13: I don't really consider like like a pet as like a possession though. I just kind of think of it like a roommate where it's like, hey, I'm going to like give you some food and you can live here for free.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, all right, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Now if he considered he's uh his mannequin a roommate and would like feed it and ship, then I.
Speaker 13: Think, yeah, that would be super weird. That would be super weird.
Speaker 1: I'm glad he doesn't a place for it's not a place for for, you know, qualitative judgments.
Speaker 13: My name is Nathan Uh, and I just wanted to say I've been watching you for like the last three months, and this should is super tight. I guess I'm kind of a newer viewer. I don't know how long you've been doing this, But man, I've tried calling in so many times and this is the first time I got in. So I'm glad you did it.
Speaker 18: We did it, man, we did it.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Well, thank you so much for being on the stream. Man. Yeah, fucking Nathan forever, and I hope to talk to you again soon.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 7: Take care of me.
Speaker 13: I'll try and call it again.
Speaker 7: Take care.
Speaker 12: All from Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Could you say your name was Frederico?
Speaker 15: No, Jeffery.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, sorry, Now you can take it is important.
Speaker 2: Not really, it's I met online and I'm not really digging it.
Speaker 1: So the girl you met online?
Speaker 15: Yeah, weird.
Speaker 1: It was weird. Man.
Speaker 2: It's just weird because it's, you know, because of COVID, and I just wanted to see if people were actually dating. And yeah, people weretly, not really trying to date. They're just trying to see what's out there, and I guess in the ocean and they just see it's a bunch of fishes that don't know what they want either.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Do you do you don't know what you want? Or you don't you think she doesn't know what she wants?
Speaker 15: Oh, I know what I want?
Speaker 2: I just I just think that she doesn't know what she wants, which is because the first thing she said to me was like, Oh, you're cute.
Speaker 15: I hope you don't ghost me.
Speaker 2: Like a couple of guys did, and it's like, how do you start a conversation with sex? But then it's like, uh, I actually do find you cute, but you seem like you have low self esteem.
Speaker 10: And I don't like that.
Speaker 15: So yeah, and it.
Speaker 2: Sucks because it's like, what you're doing, I'm looking for someone who I guess. I guess I'm looking for someone who who just wants to build something together, like you gotta have goals, Like I just want someone I guess to like push me and I push them to be better. But it's fucking hard because I've noticed now with some women online when they when they tell you what exactly they want, they say, oh, I want a relationship, I want a friend, and want to do this and that. Yeah, when you actually agree with them, they really don't want that. They generally don't.
Speaker 9: Yeah, most guys, you think that they actually want them if they just want to go with the flow.
Speaker 15: They want exactly what every other guy wants, which is trying.
Speaker 2: To figure out what kind of person you are. You know, most guys are trying to figure out if you're a woe or not. If you're not, of course they'll keep dating you. If you're probably leaning on the whole inside.
Speaker 15: They'll try to have sex with you.
Speaker 2: And I kind of feel like that's what it is with some women. They're just trying to find out if you're a fuck a boy or if you're serious. And then, of course I haven't met one woman online who just says, look, I just want a nut and that's it.
Speaker 15: I just want to move on.
Speaker 2: I don't want anything.
Speaker 15: From you, which I don't want. But it's just I.
Speaker 2: Find it really strange that when you agree with women on relationships and friendships, they they just act different. I was expecting them to agree and say, hey.
Speaker 7: You're.
Speaker 9: You're gung ho, you know exactly what you want out of her life, and you're looking for someone. You're looking for someone else who knows exactly what they want. And then you you meet someone who says they know exactly what they want. But then you start to get into it more and it turns out they don't know what they want as much as you thought they thought they knew what they.
Speaker 15: Wanted exactly, and it sucks. Sucks.
Speaker 1: Man out there somewhere though, you know, out there somewhere though, you know there's a girl who's experiencing the same who also knows exactly what she wants. But but you know, it's meeting this, talking all these guys who who are being you know, floundery and everything.
Speaker 9: You know, you'll find someone.
Speaker 1: I believe, I'm curious more. All right, So you you want to build something? You said, yeah, tell me what.
Speaker 2: I'm very warm.
Speaker 15: I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to build. I want to I want to run my own company. Like I've had a crappy year. I've seen my neighbor die because of COVID and he's a really cool guy.
Speaker 15: We'll talk about sports.
Speaker 2: And when I found out he passed away, I was freaking out because I would see him in the elevator, so I thought I had it and I couldn't get any appointments to get tested.
Speaker 15: So I was freaking out, and I just said to.
Speaker 2: Myself, Wow, I'm really that that lost in life, Like I could die right now and no one could give a shit, Like what am I doing? And why am I waiting for a stimulus check. I have friends who own businesses and they're moving.
Speaker 15: They're like, fuck that, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I'll buy a car in a house, and I got my kids and I'm leaving and I'm just here, just waiting for a stimulus check. It's like, what am I doing with my life? I have an ext girlfriend who broke up with.
Speaker 15: Me and then told me she was having a her.
Speaker 2: Cousin over ended up being a guy she was fucking or we were living together, and she gave me a month to move out, even when I found out, And then she gave me a week uh notice earlier before leaving a month ahead, right, so I had I had one month to leave. A week before I was supposed to leave, she.
Speaker 15: Already telling me, oh, can you leave?
Speaker 2: Because you know, I'm off my period and I want to have sex with this guy. And I'm just there like, yeah, I'm a big piece of shit, not no career, nothing going on, and so can I.
Speaker 1: If I could interject for just a second, it sounds like you you what's your name was, Jeffrey, Yeah, Jeffrey. It sounds like you shouldn't even be dating, right, because if you're looking for someone to build some I feel like yeah, if you're looking right. And here's the thing, man, if you're looking for someone to like build something with, you gotta you gotta come with something. And it's okay to not have your life the way that you want it, but I feel like you would you could better spend your time trying to get your life to where you want it as opposed to like trying to I feel like you don't. I feel like you're putting out your product onto the marketplace before it's fully finished, you know what I'm saying. So of course you're only gonna So of course, if you're not right where you want to be yet, you're gonna you're gonna you're gonna attract people who are also not where they want to be yet. So I feel like you should spend a little bit of time, you know, trying to get your life to where you want it to be before you go out and and and and and get really into dating.
Speaker 15: You're right, it's just I guess, I just I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: I guess just to feel like maybe something out there gives a ship.
Speaker 1: But man, that's the probable. And you know, look, I can tell that you're a driven guy.
Speaker 9: You know you don't want to run into the problem of trying to depend on other people for your own success and your own happiness. You know, you want to build your own success and head and it's independent of other people first.
Speaker 1: And then you can go out and you know, add people to to your life.
Speaker 9: But you don't want, you know, to make other people responsible for your happiness and success.
Speaker 15: Sure, thank you man, you.
Speaker 6: Too, all from hazel Nut.
Speaker 1: Hazel Nuts.
Speaker 10: Hello there, Hello.
Speaker 4: There, ud.
Speaker 10: I love therapy Gecko. I've heard you talk down about it. I like im partial lizard too, but sarraby gecko really sticks on the head.
Speaker 1: Who are you man? What's up?
Speaker 10: I mean, that's a very philosophical question. Who are we really underneath our gecko costumes.
Speaker 1: I've told you I'm very opaque about this. My name is Lyle Man.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 10: Wow, mine is hazel Nuts, at least for the time.
Speaker 1: Being, hazel Nut. You you your your your kookie, little mystery bastard man.
Speaker 10: That's exactly what it said in my yearbook, Oh.
Speaker 1: Your yearbook at at the at the Kookie Guys School, you graduated the Kookie, the Kookie spooky guy.
Speaker 10: We just we just called it a sanitarium.
Speaker 9: But you know, what is sanitarium?
Speaker 10: Uh, it's kind of like a Victorian wave thing asylum, hazel nut nut house.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What are you? What are you doing right now?
Speaker 9: You seem like you're like multid I feel like I'm the seventh thing that you're doing right now in a multitask.
Speaker 10: No, you have all my attention, But I'm in the kitchen and I'm looking at a whole bunch of carrot muffins that just came out of the oven.
Speaker 1: Carrot muffins. Yeah, what is a carrot muffin?
Speaker 10: You don't you don't know what a car muffin? If you don't know what a cephalopod, a nautilus or carrot muffin?
Speaker 1: Did you just call in to ship on me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, I love you.
Speaker 10: A carrot muffin is a muffin like a sweet bakery confection. Amongst its ingredients is the unexpected carrot, which is actually rather sweet.
Speaker 1: Is it like a carrot cake?
Speaker 7: Much? Much similar?
Speaker 10: Brown sugar and walnot?
Speaker 1: And do you do you are the carrot cake koochster?
Speaker 10: H again, exactly what sanitary of your book?
Speaker 9: Why did you make carrot muffins today? Any are you celebrating something.
Speaker 10: Are you my girlfriend? My girlfriend just decided to I don't ever know what it is that she's cooking. When she goes okay, it's time to go cook something, and I got to be up and ready to help. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Well, it's nice of you to go along with with their plan without much resistance.
Speaker 10: It's it's way easier that way.
Speaker 1: Do you ever, I.
Speaker 9: Mean, you seem like you don't even care that much. You actually seem you actually seem delighted by the idea of not having of having someone choose for you because it makes well.
Speaker 10: I mean, I assure you, I have a million things at any second I could be doing that. I would gladly set anything aside for the cause of Caramus.
Speaker 8: I also have sugar.
Speaker 10: Cookies in the oven right now. It's actually what I was coming into check.
Speaker 1: You're the sugar cookie Cookie.
Speaker 17: Guy, cookie Cookie.
Speaker 10: They're already really close.
Speaker 1: What's the strangest thing you own?
Speaker 10: I have a pretty good Dungeons and Dragons tabletop role playing game collection. I have a number of ones that stretch back into like the early seventies.
Speaker 1: What uh, what's what's what's your character in Dungeons and Dragons.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm more of the eternal game master, you know, like always the bridesmaid, never the bride. I never get to play. I always have to make the world, Isn't that?
Speaker 1: But that's playing, is making the sure.
Speaker 10: Yes, the game master is is a player, but they're a player who doesn't have a single character. Instead, I have to play everybody else, so.
Speaker 1: You get to play.
Speaker 9: You actually seem like you get to play the game the most potentially.
Speaker 10: I mean, in a sandbox styled D and D game, I set up all the adventures everywhere, and then once the characters are let loose on it, I have no control. They decide let's check out the hauntings in the graveyard. No, no, let's let's check out the craft spaceship and the barrier peaks. It's not it's not really my decision, but I have it all prepared and I'm ready for wherever they go.
Speaker 9: What's uh, what's your favorite place to go in the Dungeon and Dragon.
Speaker 10: My favorite Dungeons and Dragons module. My favorite thing that I own is called stone Hell Dungeon. It is a normous dungeon mega dungeon that's ten levels deep, eh levels divided into quadrants, so they would have their own themes. So there's like a flying level, a reptile level that you would fit in, a whole bunch of undead levels, and it's enormous. No player group, if they had any life whatsoever outside of the game, would ever have any chance of ever seeing the bottom.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 9: So no one's ever seen the bottom of this dungeon.
Speaker 10: I've scoured the internet for people playing, like play reports. I've never heard anyone get past level four.
Speaker 1: Can I be a boss? Can I be a boss of the reptile part of this?
Speaker 10: Definitely? It's good. There's a whole reptile cults. There's a bunch of lizard men. But in the future I will make the head priest of the lizard men named Lyle. I like that, and he'll be kind of geky. He had a pet gecko. Actually in the care he has a giant gecko, the kind of gecko that like climbs on the ceilings of a D and D character's walk into the room, suddenly drops in the ceiling and like bites their face off. Kind of monster gecko. Can I be honest with you, I wouldn't expect anything else.
Speaker 1: I think you might be the happiest person I've ever spoken to.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 4: Your name was Hazel Man.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you so much for sharing Hazel that I can't wait to be the boss of your dungeon and I men know if you need we'll talk about you know, as.
Speaker 10: Long as robots don't steal my nap again. I promise you I'll have a campaign for you as soon as I'm on Twitch. I'll invite you into a campaign and you can play a lizard man Barbaria.
Speaker 1: That sounds amazing. Thank you, Hazelnut.
Speaker 10: Knight's always open.
Speaker 7: Have a good night you too.
Speaker 6: All from I worked co LLC to accept press one to send a voidsmail.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hi, Hi therapy gecko.
Speaker 1: Hi. Uh what's your name?
Speaker 7: My name is Aaron.
Speaker 1: How are you? Aaron?
Speaker 4: Terrific?
Speaker 7: Actually really good. I don't know how long ago, maybe six months ago. I was back in December. Actually I was losing my dog and I called you. I got through and you you helped me a little bit.
Speaker 4: That night.
Speaker 1: He lost your dog, well, he died.
Speaker 7: His name was Stink. He was he was old.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry to hear that. You know what I remember this?
Speaker 7: Actually, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was in December.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you have that much.
Speaker 4: Better?
Speaker 7: Actually, it's interesting I didn't realize until now. It does tie into what looks to be your topic of conversation tonight.
Speaker 1: Man, Are you do you want my own speakerphone? Right now?
Speaker 7: How about now?
Speaker 4: Is that better?
Speaker 1: Can you guys hear this?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 15: Better?
Speaker 7: Hopefully that's better?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Better?
Speaker 7: Everybody hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think you made it worse. Actually, let me try that.
Speaker 7: I took that phone out of the case.
Speaker 4: Is that better?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is it better? All right?
Speaker 1: So what's the weirdest thing you owned? You said? You said that that they tie in.
Speaker 7: Well, so it was hard to go home. I didn't want to go home after my dog passed away, so I bought a short bus, like a mini school bus, and I turned it into a house. So I didn't want to go home. I lived there with that dog for twelve years, so I didn't want to go home. And then I bought another school bus and connected it because I needed a living room. Then that I wanted an office. So I guess the weirdest thing I own is a series of school buses connected to each other that I live inside of. So, yeah, that's the weirdest thing I owned. The house, the school bus house, a compound, a bus compound, if you will.
Speaker 9: Really, how long have you been living out of this bus?
Speaker 7: Since December?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Wow, December.
Speaker 7: So it's three buses now I have to connect them. I have like this little tunnel system.
Speaker 10: That I make.
Speaker 1: Where are you are you driving around? Places? Are you on tour?
Speaker 7: No, I've got a commercial parking lot. It's commercial property. Otherwise this probably wouldn't have been possible, you know, for zoning laws and all that. So, yeah, so I sleep in a short bus in my living room. I guess you just said I live in a full size bus. And then my office is another full size bus. It's kind of like a It's like it's not a sea, it's more like a I don't know, it's kind of like a sea shape. It's close to it, more like a fish hook. I guess yeah. I like, yeah, so that's the weirdest thing I own.
Speaker 1: Interesting, And what do you what is your job? What do you do out of the bus?
Speaker 7: Oh, well, I don't. I just kind of live and sleep and shower in the bus.
Speaker 1: He said, you want to, said one of the buses is your office.
Speaker 7: Well, right, so I've got a I've got a custom printing and engraving company that's actually on the property here. It's a warehouse right next to my buses. And you know, a lot of people say, why don't you just live inside? You know, why'd you go through all that? Why don't you just stay in the warehouse? But you know, truth be told, everyone wants to go home. You know, at some point, you know you want to go home to your to your bed, and you're so you know, it's a little weird because I've been here since December on my own parking lot, in my place at business.
Speaker 4: But I'm actually.
Speaker 1: Standing on ever going back into.
Speaker 4: The house living.
Speaker 1: No, no, never really never, You're never going to go back to live never.
Speaker 7: Maybe like a wife or a girlfriend figure which doesn't really exist yet kind of. There's one I'm talking to and she was like, we need we would need a house. And now her seven year old star, her seven year old son wouldn't agree with that, though he thinks the bus is the best thing.
Speaker 4: But the goal, Yeah, I can't fit.
Speaker 9: You can't fit to other you can't fit to other people in the in that bus.
Speaker 7: You would need more buses.
Speaker 1: That kind of fun though, kid like a strape like not instead of having instead of a kid having a room, he has his own bus.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you get your own bus, like.
Speaker 4: We're not.
Speaker 1: So do we in there or whatever? The fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So so the goal is they just legalized it in Virginia. You can grow it July first. So I'm actually buying five acres of land and I'm gonna move the whole bus compound and then I'm gonna have like a pot school bus sanctuary.
Speaker 4: And that's cool.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 7: I would I would trade everything for my dog. I would live in a boy if I could just have, you know, my dog back. But I'm making the best of it. You know, I'd never want to sign a lease or rent a house ever ever again. So the weirdest thing I own has kind of kind of turned me into a new person. All in all, I spent seven thousand dollars on all these buses. I mean they're not they're not in the greatest condition. They kind of run. I'll be able to tow them to the farm. But seven thousand dollars, if you pay rent anywhere, you can burn.
Speaker 4: That up pretty quick.
Speaker 7: So yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So you're not even you don't have like any mother recurring payments for this compound.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just paid off.
Speaker 4: Yeah wow, So.
Speaker 1: That's actually a pretty fucking good deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a good deal. You guys.
Speaker 7: Ever, if you ever want to under the school bus compound as sooner, it will be a pot compound. That'll be that'll be kind of neat.
Speaker 9: Okay, maybe we'll have you can throw some sick ass parties on your school bus slash marijuana compounds.
Speaker 7: I complete, I plan on it. Yeah, I kind of want to put on above ground pool next to the bottle. Yeah, so I can jump off into the pool. So if you ever do what you're talking about, blowing your stream up, if you ever do a traveling show, you know, hint hint, got a pretty cool set for you, yo, if you ever take this thing on the road, because I'm I just have to say, I'm impressed and getting being able to get through again just to talk to you. I feel pretty lucky. I feel pretty privileged.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: If you brightened my day, I needed it. It is a rough day to day.
Speaker 4: Damn, thank you man, changes everything for me.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you man. I mean, this is a very interesting thing to hear about, all right, I might uh, all right, I'm gonna keep that in mind for when I do my fucking gak world that you get when you do.
Speaker 7: Your gach world, toward when when you need a Geck Brodie. You know, we're a buck gek bus bus professional consult.
Speaker 1: Rock and Roll. Would you say your name is again?
Speaker 4: My name is Aaron Hey a R O N.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Dann, thank you for sharing that with us, are And that's uh, it's cool. It's always cool to hear about, you know, alternative living situations like that, because who knows, I might fucking find myself. I've thought about that. I might find myself living out of a bus one day too.
Speaker 7: So you can get the short buses for usually around three grand, but you can get a fully functional five food school bus for twenty five hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: They get an auction that's pretty good.
Speaker 7: It's two and a half months rent, you know, depending on where you live, so worth it, worth every penny. I would not take it back, but I would take it all back for my dogs. And then you know, he would pass away, and then I would just do it again. I would just get the buses and then you know, rewind whatever kind of like remember the Bill Murray movie.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's weird when you wake up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's weird when you wake up and you wonder if this.
Speaker 4: Ship is real.
Speaker 7: And yeah, I'm just glad that so maybe I'll be a pop farmer.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, man, you're killing it a life. Actually, I love I love all this stuff. I love the pop farm, I love the buses, and uh, I.
Speaker 7: Love your costume, I love your We're just we're just a couple of really cool guys getting along and yeah, keep doing your doing your thing.
Speaker 4: Man, than you see you later.
Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's that time again of the episode in which I come to you humbly asking that if you enjoy this little Echo podcast, if it has been an enjoyable part of your car ride, or your shower, or your walk across the world, and you want to make it easier for me to continue to do this in the future, you can head on over to patreon dot com slash lyle forever, patreon dot com slash l y l e f O R e V e R, and for only five dollars you can become a gek Legend. You can join the secret exclusive Gek Legend Discord channel, you can get access to secret exclusive streams, and very soon I will be uploading the entirety, the entirety of all of my VODs, of every piece of Gecko content that I can find on my computer to my Patreon. So if that interests you and you would like to help me continue to live, you can support at Patreon dot com, slash lyle forever, or go to www dot therapy gecko dot com to purchase some officially randed Therapy Gecko merchandise that also helps to support the show. Anyway, that's enough begging for one podcast. Let's get back into the Carls Awesome.
Speaker 9: Andrew Andrew, Andrew Andrew.
Speaker 1: Awesome, and.
Speaker 6: Oh shit, I'm asking on yes, Oh oh sweet?
Speaker 1: Okay, how old are you Andrew? What year were you born?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Two thousand and one.
Speaker 9: Two one thousand and one? A space odyssey?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Where do we go when we die?
Speaker 17: Where do we go?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I thought like I thought like to like it's like, uh, I don't know, like maybe it's like different planet. Maybe maybe like we like fly away.
Speaker 1: I like that idea we fly away. A lot of people think that the opposite. We actually go, we go into the grounds.
Speaker 6: Oh we wait, so like no, no, no, no, no, no, okay, So technically yes, we do go into the ground. Yes, but I'm saying, like what if like we we like we like leave our body and then we like.
Speaker 4: Just go.
Speaker 6: What No, No, I'm not trying to I'm not trying to sound like I'm like a lunatic, But like what if like like our soul like leaves our body and we we like go somewhere else like else?
Speaker 1: Oh you mean like hell? I get down with that. I think that when you die, if you smoked cigarettes and didn't stop at stop signs, your soul leaves your body and goes to hell where Satan makes out with you forever and he's and he's really bad at it. He uses too much tongue. It's just uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: Uh Uh. Here's the thing is that what I know, I'm not I know you're supposed to be asking me questions, but like, what does like what do you really think Satan looks like?
Speaker 9: I imagine Satan is the South Park incarnation of Satan whenever I picture him in my head.
Speaker 6: So like a guy who just has a relationship with that, I'm Hussein.
Speaker 9: I mean that's that's part of his character. But then if I'm strictly talking about his appearance, oh okay.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you mind if I uh mind if I go into the concept of the weirdest thing I own?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, I've been watching for a little bit, and uh, how uh how weird am I allowed to deal with this? Because we've I've seen you talk about mannequins and weird like weird skulls. How weird am I able to, like, like, where's the limit here?
Speaker 9: I think the limit isn't anything deeply illegally, deeply concerning with the law.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, great, Okay, Well, I won't want to, like, like I'll describe it to you because I won't want to say the name because like it it might go against like like terms of service because it is kind of like sexual, so like it's just like thing right, it's kind of mannikin related.
Speaker 1: It's like you can say, dildo. Is it a dildo?
Speaker 6: No, it's a flesh light.
Speaker 1: A flesh light. You can talk about having a flesh light. That's not that dude, that's not that weird having a flish light.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: Well, I honestly think the Honestly, the mannequin and the the octopus dog thing that that guy was talking about, that was weirder than a flesh light.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, okay, because like I didn't want to like like because like it is technically like I don't know why the dude wasn't just like using a flesh light with the manquin. Because the dude did like kind of make it seem like he was like doing stuff with the mankin.
Speaker 1: You know what, that guy never mentioned a single thing secon actual about his mannequin experience. I felt like they were in a botonic relationship.
Speaker 6: It wasn't it was implied. He didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: But I don't even think he implied it. I think that he had a very respectful, adult, blotonic relationship with his mannequin, and he appreciated her beauty from afar, I don't think he applied anything sexual about that relationship. Now you're in your flesh light on the other hands, No.
Speaker 6: Well, what I do is I just get really high and then baying the flashlight like over and over.
Speaker 1: See see all right, here's the thing though. Here's the thing though, I that's totally normal. What would be weird to me? All right, So it'd be weird if that guy fucked his mannequin, but he doesn't. He just puts it on display.
Speaker 9: Right, Yeah, Now for you, it's the opposite situation where it's not weird for you to have sex with it. But if you put it on display as a decoration, that would and you dressed it up in lingerie, then yeah, that would be a little weird. It would be so much weird if you didn't have sex with it, if you were doing with what your fleshlight was, what that guy did with his mannequin, that would be weird, Like you just put it on display.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean you could find people who I mean, I I think I should probably find a different front group. I if I find them, I mean, if I find them, would like flesh lights in their like living room, like showing them off? Probably, I mean, I think you say it's a therapy, get go right to find new friends.
Speaker 1: To find new friends. If your friends had had flesh lights in their uh living like just like out just like out where's out.
Speaker 6: Like let's say, like let's say just like like just hanging from like the ceiling of their living room, kind of.
Speaker 1: Weird hanging from the ceiling.
Speaker 6: Like let's say they're like, no, okay, this sounds okay, what's.
Speaker 1: Your relationship with them? Like otherwise?
Speaker 9: I mean that's just a little superficial of a reasonable way to judge a friend.
Speaker 1: You know, are they nice to you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know friends.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean because like like if if they like have them like hanging on from like like how low, like how this is weird? Okay, Okay, hold on, okay, hold on, let me let me think about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what you think about it?
Speaker 6: So, like let's say let's because it isn't we it would depend on how close you are with them, because like they might just like put them away when somebody else comes over.
Speaker 1: You know what, I don't want to talk about other people. I want to talk about you. Why are you so ashamed to have sex with this flash light?
Speaker 6: Because like it's just like I I wouldn't tell anybody that I like, I bang a flesh light.
Speaker 1: But like when did you get it?
Speaker 6: Well, like when when me and my girlfriend broke up about like eight months ago, and then like after I like because like I wasn't like playing, I'm like going like going out and like trying to like do the real world. So like I I'd rather just like have my time heal on my own and also have a flesh Light in the middle. Yeah, So, like I thought it was a perfect way to just kind of like just kind of like be able to like heal myself and also not have to depend on somebody else.
Speaker 9: I was so ashamed of it. It seems like it was a beneficial tool for you.
Speaker 6: Oh well, it has been. It has been. I'm just saying, like, should I should I feel kind of like should I not feel as like ashamed of it?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Like custom I saw one I saw that you could get one that's like you can get specific porn stars. Yeah, yeah, it might be an angela white spot hole one. I saw that. I was like, that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 6: Well. I also, like a couple of months ago, I saw a shower mount on flesh light dot com. So I bought it, and then I also I also use the actual shower.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, of course I wanted to buy the thing that you like put it on and like it heats it up for you. But like I'm afraid I might burn my dick if I do that.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: Is it a it's an official flashlight branded thing to heat. Yeah, yeah, I think you should get the heater. I think you should get the.
Speaker 1: Like you wanna, Well, wouldn't you want to make it like cold? And then what if you want to make it cold?
Speaker 6: Why would it Why would you want it to be cold? That's kind of weird, I mean to me at least, mm hmm. It's kind of like a kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's so. That's that would be concerning to me.
Speaker 6: That would be concerning to me too. I think anyone, not even just therapy, get go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you got the shower mount, you got the heating attachment.
Speaker 6: No, I don't have the heating attachment. I was thinking about getting the heating.
Speaker 1: Just get the heating attachment. Ask good to ask your mom to get for you for your birthday.
Speaker 6: Birthday.
Speaker 1: I'll get it for you. When's your birthday?
Speaker 9: Uh, all right, I'll get you the flesh light heating attachment. Just you know, all of Obama make a note of that. I love you and know that's what you really want.
Speaker 6: It is actually like I I don't really think, I don't really like I'm not really looking forward to it. So I mean, I mean if I'm able to get the heating attachment, I'm just gonna probably just get more high and just like do stuff to it.
Speaker 1: What else do you have going on in your life? Because look, I don't think there's anything wrong with having sex with the flesh light, but I think that if that's all you were doing with your life.
Speaker 6: Well that's kind of that's kind of bad. That's kind of bad. I don't know, I could get a little bit serious. Probably just like school. I started school, but like about the beginning of this year, i'd just got out of high school. And I know you said don't take out loans for school, but I did.
Speaker 1: So what are you studying?
Speaker 6: Just general studies right now until I go off to get my actual four year degree?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I mean at least you're not going, you know, to take out on loans.
Speaker 6: So far this year, I think it was only I go to a community college because I didn't want actually to university to make expensive. So I think it was like just under six grand for two semesters.
Speaker 1: Six grand for two semesters. That's not that bad. Yeah, No, you're doing fine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it wasn't that bad. I know, I'm not I know I'm not doing that bad probably just like here, and there's some like a sadness, but people get over it is what it is.
Speaker 4: That's what I call.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm happy to hear that your life is going well and that you've learned to accept your your your personal desires. Look, don't let me shame you for you know. Look, I think I talked to you, and I talked to the other guy. Everyone's shaming the mannequin guy, but we don't. Here's what we don't realize.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, we judge ourselves the way we judge other people. So like, you know, we think that that guy's weird, and then we think that we're weird. But the truth is, you know, who fucking cares about anything?
Speaker 6: No, yeah, it all doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: And yet anyways, yeah exactly. So Look, you're gonna die, so before you do that, you should have sex with your flesh light as much as you want.
Speaker 6: That sounds sweet, all, see, might pass you one more question?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 6: What's under the gecko costume?
Speaker 4: It's me, but what's under that.
Speaker 1: Blood?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 6: Goodbye, thank you.
Speaker 19: All From Sam.
Speaker 1: Sam.
Speaker 19: Oh my gosh, Sam, how's it going?
Speaker 1: How old are you? Sam?
Speaker 19: I'm twenty one.
Speaker 1: Have we spoken before?
Speaker 19: Never?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Well, good golly, dude.
Speaker 19: Oh I'm a girl, but I.
Speaker 1: I use dude on the gender neutral term. Je Is that cool?
Speaker 19: I'm cool with that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 19: How's it going? How's your night?
Speaker 1: You know my night's going. Okay. I'm feeling uh relaxed. I'm chucking and jiving. I think, you know. Look, I God, let me live another day in the world in which I get to be a lizard on the computer.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 19: Oh, you better recognize Okay, I you.
Speaker 1: Know, Sam, I'm trying to recognize.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 19: Do you have any Easter plants?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm that don't celebrate Easter?
Speaker 19: I mean, do you have any Sunday plans?
Speaker 20: Then?
Speaker 1: Why do you are you asking me on a date? No?
Speaker 19: I was just getting in the theme of the week.
Speaker 21: There's a theme like Easter weekend, I think, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite idea? Sam?
Speaker 19: My favorite idea is eating eating breakfast for dinner. It's not a new idea, but it is my favorite idea that someone else.
Speaker 1: I like that idea a lot.
Speaker 20: Actually, yeah, what what what is your favorite breakfast item to eat for dinner?
Speaker 19: Hash grounds with some ketchup.
Speaker 1: Interesting because that is that is quite savory.
Speaker 19: Right, but also like some eggs. I mean, only if their chocolate chip.
Speaker 1: Am I are you on?
Speaker 4: Am?
Speaker 1: I on speakerphone right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could you? Could you take me off a speakerphone? It's I can't hear you as well?
Speaker 19: Is this better?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 19: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Easter?
Speaker 9: I'm Jewish, Sam, I don't celebrate Easter. I've never celebrated.
Speaker 19: Well, you know, you got like so many coolidays, so you don't need Easter.
Speaker 1: No, well, we did pass Over and h h right, it's kind of lame, honestly. Oh the Hagatta you know the you know, the hag gotta is.
Speaker 19: Oh, I actually don't.
Speaker 1: It's funck. I kind of barely know what it is. But it's the Jewish book of wizard jew Spells that we sing for a passover.
Speaker 19: Oh, what's your favorite song?
Speaker 1: I like Diana cool in the book Di Di Died, Diana Diana Diana.
Speaker 19: Yeah, can I tell you something? Sure, you're a great singer.
Speaker 1: What well, you know what? Thank you? But the actually wasn't seeing that was praying. Oh so different.
Speaker 19: Well, they're both important.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. I know I'm talking about I ate a lot of mazza. Oh uh, it's good.
Speaker 19: I went to the zoo today.
Speaker 1: You went to the zoo to you should have led with that.
Speaker 19: Oh my gosh, I dropped the ball, okay, but I did go.
Speaker 1: What happened at the zoo?
Speaker 19: I mean, you know, like there's kids running around. I haven't seen that many kids. I haven't seen that many kids in one place in so long, or just in general. At one time, it was it was different.
Speaker 1: All right, enough about the kids. What about the dogs and the lions?
Speaker 19: Right, they were pretty cool. The sea lions were dope. The penguins we got to see them, be said, which was cool. Yeah, it was cute. And then we got to see giraffes. Befre said, these giants nanlies, and their tongues are so long.
Speaker 20: What what?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: What? What? What's what's tongues.
Speaker 7: Are so long?
Speaker 6: Giraffes?
Speaker 1: Aren't they like blue?
Speaker 19: Yeah, they're like a purplish gray, I mean yeah, not tongue color. And then we saw some otters and some gorillas, and you know, they pretty much like all the animals, but you know what they didn't have try to guests and the answer is not a get go oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, what what didn't they have they didn't have any elephants. Well, where the hell would they put them?
Speaker 19: I don't know. If it's a fucking zoo, I'll find a place, m h.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 19: But other than that, like I'm no complaints, Like they just didn't have any elephants.
Speaker 1: But did you did you get any popcorn?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 19: I did not.
Speaker 6: I did get a.
Speaker 19: Beer though.
Speaker 1: They serve beer at the zoo.
Speaker 19: I mean, yeah, of course where in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: That's so kind of weird. Maybe I'll go to the fuck my local zoo, Yeah, weird zoo alone.
Speaker 19: I mean I think it would be weirder if he brought a state kid.
Speaker 1: There's what what is a fake kid?
Speaker 19: Like maybe when it's not yours, like not a kidnap, that's.
Speaker 1: Not really weird, but in many countries it's illegal.
Speaker 19: As well, right, not a kidnapping situation. But you know, like if you just wanted to go to the zoo to not look weird, so you're like, hey, friend, can I bring your kids? But like you don't really want to, Like I would rather just be weird and go alone.
Speaker 9: I mean, if the kid's not but if it's like you're like friend's kid, maybe you don't like you, and then that's that's that's kind of nice taking your nephew to the fucking zoo.
Speaker 19: It would be nice. Yeah, it is nice. I mean I took my niece, so I get it.
Speaker 1: But so you took a kid that's not yours, right, but it's.
Speaker 19: Not weird because I like the kids.
Speaker 1: Well, there we go. What was your kids? Did you ask them what they're How old is your niece?
Speaker 19: She's too?
Speaker 1: Did you did you did she? Which animal do you think was her favorite?
Speaker 19: Probably monk, the monkeys, because she kept saying money, monkeys. It was cute the monkeys.
Speaker 1: All right, you sold me. I'm gonna go to the zoo tomorrow.
Speaker 19: Make sure you go to the reptile section.
Speaker 1: I think I'll have like some sort of weird out of body experience if I do that.
Speaker 19: Oh my gosh, if you do, please talk about it. I want to hear about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well what did you say?
Speaker 18: Her name was?
Speaker 4: Sam?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 19: Yes, it was good talking to you much.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much for calling into my echo show. I have a wonderful easter, my God, bless you.
Speaker 19: Thanks, blessings.
Speaker 1: I guess it's blessings. Perfect.
Speaker 19: Nice.
Speaker 1: You have a great night, Sam, you go by gecko. Yes, yes, that is correct, Geko calling me Gecko. I am a gecko on the computer.
Speaker 6: Howl from let me.
Speaker 1: Lenny.
Speaker 17: Hello, it's actually lemming.
Speaker 1: How are you, Lenny?
Speaker 7: I'm doing fine.
Speaker 17: How about yourself?
Speaker 1: I'm doing I think. How do you know when you're doing your best? Do you think you know?
Speaker 9: Do you know when you're doing your best?
Speaker 17: I think you can know when you're doing better than your previous day. You'll never really know when you're doing your best best?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, I look. Yeah, I agree with that. I think you can compare yourself to previous iterations, but you can't compare yourself. You can't know if your current iteration is the best it could be.
Speaker 17: No, it's a a mountain you can never really see the top of, so until you die. Then then you could probably say.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite idea?
Speaker 4: Lenny? I would say music?
Speaker 1: Probably music? Great idea you can place place place you were about to say why it was your favorite?
Speaker 17: Just the idea that, like random waves in the air, can bring people pleasure that we've we've found ways to coordinate them and ways to analyze them to you know, be able to make things that people.
Speaker 1: Like what I never liked about. Okay, tell me, I'm about to explain something or attempt to explain something that never made sense to me, and so you let me know if this makes sense.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: You know how like there's this I don't like that there is a specific way to play the guitar or the piano. There's like cool cards and ship shouldn't I just is Isn't it just a thing where like there's a bunch of sounds and I should just be able to like hit the things in whatever I want to make, whatever sounds I want?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: What is?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Are this? Is this shit with like chords and notes and stuff? It's just they're just sounds.
Speaker 17: So there there's kind of an underlying thing that when you get like deep into music theory that kind of explains it. Have you heard of overtones? No? So essentially, when you play a note on a guitar or any instrument, really the note that you hear is the fundamental. So you can imagine a string like you know, vibrating about and whatnot. It's not a single wave. It's actually made up of multiple different ways. So if you're to slow it down, it's actually a big chaotic mess. But we've actually found that there's different vibrations happening, like micro vibrations happening within that. So when you hit like an E on a guitar, you're not actually just hearing the no E, you're also hearing E, G, sharp, B, H, D, all the all the notes of it.
Speaker 4: Major D.
Speaker 1: What is D?
Speaker 17: It's just, you know, it's a particular at least in Western music, it's a frequency that we've defined as D.
Speaker 1: See that's weird to me that, like we've we've taken these sounds and we've given them names.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and it's you know, it's different from culture to culture, and it is interesting to say, like, you know, A four forty is what we base all of our Western tunings on, and somebody just yeah, so four hundred and forty hurts. There is the A below middle C in a you know, bace cleft, trouble cleft.
Speaker 1: Can you with your mouth do an impression of what that sounds like.
Speaker 17: I don't have perfect pitch, so i'd be I'd be guessing, but.
Speaker 1: Uh ah ah see, that's just that's just like why is why do we have to name it?
Speaker 17: Well, at least in Western music, theory.
Speaker 7: It's a way to.
Speaker 17: Uh find know the relationship between different notes by giving it a name, you know, because we have all these like ideas of what's sounds good, you know, to to our particular ears and everything, and we can you know, define them so then we can analyze the relationships to then be able to make you know the chords and the the melodies and all that.
Speaker 1: Will you would you be willing to jam with me right now?
Speaker 4: Oh? Totally keep a table or.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. Thank you so much for doing that with me.
Speaker 17: I appreciate You're welcome.
Speaker 1: You have a great rest of the night.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you too.
Speaker 6: All from Christian Heckman tutoring to accept press one.
Speaker 1: What the heck? Christian Heckman tutoring that's me?
Speaker 17: Sorry, I can't believe that.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me barely? You're you're breaking up?
Speaker 18: I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Was that better?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: It's much Wait no, now I can hear myself.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Lyle. Can you hear me now, buddy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I can hear you now? Oh and I can't. Oh, this is great. Christian Heckman. How are you doing, Christian.
Speaker 3: Heckman, I'm doing I'm doing great.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm the I'm a heck of a man on TikTok and I'm the one that recommended Charleston pa.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I was on TikTok Live just now and you put a thing in the chat saying you should you should do one of your streams in.
Speaker 1: Charleston, South Carolina. Yeah, now why should?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 9: Did you want to go into detail about that? Why should I do one of my streams in South Carolina?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: I've lived here for about five years. I literally left the state of Florida on the I'm sorry, I heard the twitch background and I was messing with me. Okay, no, I moved from Florida, but literally the day I turned eighteen, and I moved to Charleston, South Carolina. And it's a great town. It's historic, and there's cool people. And the girls are really hot for too.
Speaker 9: That's that's how Wait, so you're twenty three.
Speaker 3: I am twenty two, almost twenty three.
Speaker 9: So you have like a nice little like you have the temperament of like a of like a forty five year.
Speaker 4: Old A lot.
Speaker 9: I lived down a little bit of that twenty two year oldness. When you said the girls were hot.
Speaker 3: Thank you can I, you know, I'm going to school to be a teacher. So I got I'm going to school to be a teacher. So I'm kind of maybe that's maybe I try to like act older. Maybe that's how.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think So.
Speaker 9: You think it's you think you intend, you think that this is an act. Do you think this is an intentional thing that you're doing.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe I've been doing it so long it's not I don't even know it's an act. Really, Yeah, I think I don't know. Man, teaching is such a weird thing. I feel like it's just like mess with my brain a little bit because I'll be like, because especially when I was going to do high when I go into like like I do a subbing a lot, and when I go into like a high school or like or like you're literally a child and I'm like, no, I talk nice and deep like this. Mm hmm if that makes a make sense.
Speaker 9: Do you think you're trying to like prove something to people, like prove that you're more mature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do, because I I think I'm well, not necessarily what I'm trying to prove. I'm trying to project kind of confidence because you know, I just never I just kind of want to come off as like not an authority figure so much, but something like kids can like trust and like they know that, like I'm a confident human being athemic because I didn't have that growing up, because I had a really crappy childhood. But that's not what I'm here talking about today. But I had a really crap shout like literally like I had like the most PTSD child of that anybody like that a lot of people have gone through.
Speaker 9: But but you want to be approach you want to you want to be an approachable.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I want to be an approachable authority figure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I believe like personally and like if I'm ranting too much, you can tell me, I like personally believe when as an educator, like I want to I want to like teach people that they don't have to conform and like that. I think the school system is too much of that. I want to be like that cool teacher that also like at the end of the day, it gets the work done and you know, is really trying to do things a little differently.
Speaker 9: Mmmm, tell me, give me, uh, what's your core message Kristin Heckman, what's uh, what do you want the kids out there to know?
Speaker 3: I want kids to know that failing is a really, really good thing. And I have failed hundreds of times in my life. I'm about I'm actually graduating in ten days, and I'm really proud of that, and like I've probably I probably thank you so much. And gek, I've probably failed twenty college classes. I'm a ged dropout who's about to graduate college and I'm really proud of that.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that's.
Speaker 1: Cool that you you were you were a g so you dropped out of high school and got your.
Speaker 3: G oh yeah, oh yeah. I dropped out of high school because I left Florida and I had two more credits to go, and I was like, I'm not doing that crap yim.
Speaker 9: And I mean you graduate, and you graduate, You're graduating college at about the same time than any other fucking right.
Speaker 3: Because I had touch Yeah, absolutely yeah, because I just had like such a just a tanasta. I just had such a drive to like be like all right, well now that because I felt behind at first, right, because I was super behind. I didn't have a license, I I didn't have a high school degree. I didn't have anything. I didn't have a job, and like, and I got my first job making eight dollars and forty nine cents answering the phones at a community college down here in Charleston. Then like and like, dude, like I just worked my way, Like I'm like I just a lot has happened to the I'm trying to say.
Speaker 9: Well, Christian Heckman, listen, I like that. I like this idea. I totally believe. I totally agree with you. I think that, especially when you're young, you should revel in the fact that you know you can.
Speaker 1: You can. You can fuck up and fail telling and listen all you you just you you really just can't. You can't kill anyone or get anyone pregnant, but any other types of failures you can bounce back from.
Speaker 3: Andah, can I tell you how you've inspired my keyching, which is a scary sentence.
Speaker 1: To say, how I what.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you how you you inspired my my message.
Speaker 10: To the youth?
Speaker 1: Sure what I tell me?
Speaker 3: You say something that's like, I know, like you say it, like all the time you say you don't have to do anything. Ever, true, I tell kids that all the time. Man, and they look at me like, what the fuck did he just say? Did He's just saying you don't have to. They're like, do we have to do your homework? And I'm like, you don't have to do anything?
Speaker 4: Ever? True?
Speaker 1: You know what that's that is kind of scary, but it's true. You don't. You don't have to do your homework.
Speaker 3: You don't have to. I'm gonna give you a bad grade, but you don't have to.
Speaker 4: Hmm, yeah, tonight.
Speaker 1: Do you think it?
Speaker 3: Well, go ahead, go ahead, man.
Speaker 1: Do you think it? Uh? It'll it caused them to think differently or something.
Speaker 17: I do.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, I think it does. I think it makes them realize that. Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 6: Gek.
Speaker 7: I think it.
Speaker 3: I like to.
Speaker 17: I like to.
Speaker 3: I'm big into it. There's something called bloom saxonomy. Basically, it's kind of good. It's asking higher level thinking questions like I don't want you to just regurgitate information like, good, you know that this random white dude died in eighteen forty six. Congratulations, This has not helped you in the real world. However, I want you to know why you think what you think, and I want to. I like to, like kind of cycle analyze with education, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: No, I like that, and I like to.
Speaker 3: Do projects where kids have to like apply themselves and like they have to make something like No, like, no, I don't want I don't do essays, I don't do tests or I'm not going through. Once I have my full customer, I'm going to be like you, you have to go make a product in the real world and go make an actual difference.
Speaker 1: What do you teach?
Speaker 3: So I've been doing like long term subbing and a bunch of stuff right now. But when I do teach, I'm going to teach uh social studies to like of econ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like all that stuff. I like ye know, I've always thought about what I would do if I was as a teacher. I want to do something like that where you have forced kids to like make practical things, because you know, when I was in school, I fucking hated it because what good is an essay?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 9: You write an essay, then your tea shirt reads it and literally throws it in the garbage afterwards, you didn't produce anything.
Speaker 1: You just fucking.
Speaker 9: Waste of time for everyone involved. We should have kids making.
Speaker 3: Things exactly, man, exactly and yeah, and and I just I would literally, I literally you can. I'm a lot of fun at dinner parties because I literally was ranting yesterday at Easter at Easter dinner with my friends, saying, essays are so dumb, Like I'm like, look at my Google slides I made to turn and I because like I had an education professor who like a key professor of education, like a peaking out of a teacher, and he was like, Uh, make a Google slide for this instead of writing a five pages. And I did really good at that, and I surribed with that, and I just I think that's kind of what when you think, I we just need a because a lot of the original school is literally designed to teach kids how to operate the factory, because like the bell that's literally saying like all right, your ship's about to start like all this. Yeah yeah, so yeah, anyway, yeah, So when I run for president, ghek, you can be the secretary of it. You can be the secretary of Gefication.
Speaker 1: Secretary of geckucation deckication. Yes, sir, god damn it. All right, we're gonna we're gonna fill uh the whole cabinet of lizards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it will be literal lizard people like they say in the government, like the constrictive theorist.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, exactly. All right, well I'm excited for that.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Can I tell you, Mike, Can I tell you what I believe?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you?
Speaker 4: Said?
Speaker 3: But I want to tell you. I want to, I want. I know I'm picking up so much of your time, and I really appreciate you, but I just want to tell you. Can I just give me one minute to tell you my my great idea to save the country.
Speaker 9: God if I were what's the who's the name of the guy who moderated the debates? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it's it's it's not that this is like less serious, all right. I don't like homelessness. I think most people on the chat would probably I'm not looking at the chat, but when I do look at I mean, most people are anti homelessness, right.
Speaker 1: I think that that is a good stance good.
Speaker 3: So I want to fall homelessness. I want to sell homelessness, but I also want to create jobs. And I know I when I need extra money because I'm a teacher, I don't make money. I do uber eat the liveries okay, okay, So I would like to give every homeless person in America a twenty fifteen Ford FIESFA and then hire them to the Uber East Drivers.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm excited to hear you mention them when you run for president.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Thank you so much, jek I really appreciate your time, and thank you for letting me rant.
Speaker 10: About you too.
Speaker 3: Thanks man, take care, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Kristen Hackman tutoring.
Speaker 10: Paul from.
Speaker 12: Potato to accept Press one Potato.
Speaker 4: Hello is this Keith? Oh my god? Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Keith, call me back in two months, Jesus christ Man.
Speaker 16: I literally didn't call you for like two weeks on purpose to avoid this.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, you know what you didn't know? You know what you didn't avoid this? Do you know why you call you to avoid this? Keith? Oh, Keith, this is going to be called all right?
Speaker 4: Okay, Keith.
Speaker 1: You know I can tell you didn't avoid this is because you used a fake name. So you knew if I knew it was Keith again that I would be upset. So you knew that it hadn't been long enough.
Speaker 7: Listen, man, if you don't want to talk to me, I get it.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 7: Have a good night, have a good stream.
Speaker 8: I'll talk to you in two months maybe bye.
Speaker 1: I think I just lost a fan.
Speaker 18: All from Josh, Josh, Hi, how are you? I'm okay, I let you.
Speaker 1: I'm good. Have we ever spoken before, Josh?
Speaker 18: No, this is actually my first time watching your stream.
Speaker 1: Well, there we go. See. Look it's nothing, see Josh, it's nothing against Keith, right, It's just that I got all the I got I got, I got all these Joshes. I've never spoken before my entire life. I want to talk to you, know.
Speaker 18: There's something against Josh's what have we done?
Speaker 1: No, that's you didn't hear me anyway? How are you? Josh?
Speaker 8: I'm good?
Speaker 18: Uh, I got a question. I've only really seen you through like TikTok and stuff like that. So is there like a fair amount of like cursing?
Speaker 13: Like could be good to say whatever to say?
Speaker 1: You can say cunt, you can say.
Speaker 18: Penis well, variation.
Speaker 9: Nothing else, no other words, just cutting penis?
Speaker 1: All right, what we're you gonna say? So?
Speaker 18: I'm not trying to get too too real, but I guess I gotta be.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Kay, Actually, if you've never seen this before, I'm.
Speaker 12: Not I'm not no no, no, no, no, no, no no no, no, I know, I know, all right.
Speaker 18: Uh So I got anxiety and I'm medicated for it, right, and so I started taking the medicine. But then my dick stops working.
Speaker 9: I've heard people report that when they take they take like what I guess, SRIS and stuff. I'm not a doctor, I'm not a real Yeah, and so.
Speaker 18: My thing is, it's like, what's more important my dick working or not having anxious thoughts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's totally above my pay grade. You have you talked to your doctor about this?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 18: And then to me, he said he was going to put me on a medicine that makes my dick work way too good.
Speaker 1: Oh, so it'll balance it out.
Speaker 18: No, well, he took me off the one that made my dick stop working.
Speaker 1: And wait, why don't it take you off? So now he's but wait, so is he taking you He's not like taking you off your SSR and putting you on fucking viagra? Is he's putting you on another s.
Speaker 4: SR, another.
Speaker 18: That makes you extra horny?
Speaker 1: Oh? And I'm so if that, if that, if that exists, why is the old one even exists? Why do they still give If that exists.
Speaker 18: The problem is is, like before I was on that medicine, my wife would tell me that I am too horny. Like I'm like already super horny when I'm not on any medication. Now I'm about to be on medication. It's going to make me super horny. And I don't I don't know what is the better option of the of the three.
Speaker 13: I guess mm.
Speaker 9: So you're afraid of being too horny all the time, which understandable.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I.
Speaker 18: Work from home right now, and like I sit in front of a computer, and like, if I'm in an office, then there's you know, like the social structure of saying, well, don't look at hoorn in the office, right but.
Speaker 1: I'm help when you're in Yeah, you can go crazy whatever you want.
Speaker 10: I can.
Speaker 4: I can the nut.
Speaker 1: I'm probably looking up porn right now while you're talking to me.
Speaker 18: I'm looking at a get go in front of the camels right now.
Speaker 9: Hmm.
Speaker 1: It's did you do?
Speaker 9: You do you explain to your doctor that you're already too horny and you're not sure that you can handle the amount of horning conversation to have, Like.
Speaker 1: That's the weird conversation. He he brought it up here? Who told you it's going to make you horning?
Speaker 18: Hey, look, I got anxiety and I had to tell my doctor my dick doesn't work. That that's the hard thing to get over. And now I got to tell them that when I'm not I'm jacking off all the.
Speaker 1: Time you're do. I guarantee your doctor has heard way worse things than your dick doesn't work. This is a medical issue. It's it's fair game to speak with about your to your doctor about your Is being.
Speaker 18: Too horny a medical issue? Yes, that sounds like a marital issue.
Speaker 1: I think it's a medical well if it if being being too horny, because being too horny as an effect of your prescribed medicine is is medical issue for sure.
Speaker 18: Okay, I've just I'm just concerned. I'm gonna I'm gonna annoy my wife, which I already do.
Speaker 1: Just jack off a lot, man.
Speaker 18: That's probably the best advice I've gotten all day.
Speaker 1: No one's told you that yet, I'm reading the first person that that's told you that.
Speaker 4: To jack off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who else have you spoken about this with.
Speaker 18: My wife?
Speaker 1: What she tell you to do? Did she tell you to jack off?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 18: She just kind of was because she's eager for my dick to work again.
Speaker 1: So so then why are you afraid of annoying her?
Speaker 3: Because I annoyed her when I was horny all the time before I would I would hump her while I was like asleep.
Speaker 18: Uh, that's probably the biggest one.
Speaker 17: I just humper while asleep.
Speaker 1: But she as active, she is actively excited for your penists to work, to function again.
Speaker 18: Yeah, because it's been a month of not working.
Speaker 9: Okay, Yeah, So what do you want for your life? Look, it's your penis.
Speaker 1: What do you want to feel like?
Speaker 18: I wanted to have ceiling again.
Speaker 7: That's probably the biggest thing.
Speaker 18: Uh, But the lack of anxiety has been a game changer.
Speaker 1: But I yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't recommend the the not taking the meds option.
Speaker 1: I think the suprio. I think you got a good big you got a good gig, all right. I say you embraced the fact that you know you've got a big, hulking penis that's always ready to go and fucking when you need to jack off. You're in the privacy of a home that you own. Jack off as much as you want.
Speaker 18: Yeah, my wife doesn't care if I jack off, I got one of.
Speaker 8: The good wives.
Speaker 1: Fantastic is that wives. Do people's wives care if they jack off?
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, there are a lot of wives who get mad at you for like watching porn and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 18: I agree.
Speaker 9: Well, well, man, listen, good luck to you.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you, giant schlong, and I'm happy to hear the bad thoughts are going away. So it's good good stuff.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm of course man. Have a good night, you too, Josh.
Speaker 6: Oh, how from?
Speaker 1: Oh good pick sure?
Speaker 9: Margaret Thatcher? Yo, get Oh you're not doing the market Thatcher thing. It was just at the top.
Speaker 12: Uh, that was that was just a meme. I can't hold it up that long.
Speaker 1: So what's up?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: I'm Margaret Thatcher was a poet right?
Speaker 12: No, she was the Prime Minister of England. Oh yeah, polarizing figure.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't know anything about her. I thought she was a poet.
Speaker 12: Yeah, if you watch the newest season of the Crown, you'll kind of get a vibe.
Speaker 9: For me, to watch the newest season of the Crown, I'd have to watch all the other seasons for it to make sense, wouldn't I?
Speaker 8: Well, I didn't.
Speaker 12: What do you believe, Jack, You know what, I really believe. I really believe that. For a long time, I was kind of confused about what truly makes somebody happy and what puts him on the path to give them.
Speaker 13: A happy light m h.
Speaker 12: And I kind of thought it was doing well in school or you know, getting laid a lot, or partying a lot, or getting a really good job. And I just realized that if it's a really simple answer, it's just being a really good friend and loving people well. And so that's what I believe. You know, I really believe that.
Speaker 1: You can think of a good friend.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think I am, man, I think I try really hard to be so, I hope I am.
Speaker 1: What do you think makes someone a good friends?
Speaker 12: To kind of put into context of what I've been saying, I think when I'm feeling like a lot of anxiety and I'm like, oh fuck, man, this this this COVID is hitting me, this pandemic makes me feel down, or just you know, life and journals make me feel down. I just try to text a friend and just say, hey, man, how's your day going, or call them and say are.
Speaker 17: You doing all right?
Speaker 12: And you know, just if they're not doing all right, just talk to them and just kind of listen and be there so and the and then that. And then when I'm finished doing that, I feel a lot better. I say, like, ah, you know what I you know, because it kind of comes back to I started obsessing what what people talk about their deathbed.
Speaker 9: Sat obsessing with listening to people talk on their deathbed.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: My younger sister, she worked at a hospice, so she was a nurse at an end of life's treatment center. And you know, I thought that was At first, I thought it was. I felt so bad for her and I was worried for her. And she talked about how it was so beautiful being able to get comfortable, not get comfortable, but have an actual relationship with death. It's it's part of her lives. But we kind of block it out as much as we can, yea, And she said being Yeah, she said being close to it helped her, you know, in ways that you can't put on paper. I know it sounds corny, but comfortable with reality.
Speaker 9: I actually wish I lately, I actually have been thinking about this. I kind of wish I thought about death more because I think to much of life is when when life becomes too routine. Is when you start to forget about that you're going to die. I need to ruminate on that more. Uh, you know, is a great meditative exercise where you just imagine yourself dying and then but before that, you imagine all your friends and family dying and uh being I heard that's bad, but then you yeah, we're grateful again.
Speaker 4: Gag.
Speaker 12: I read I heard that somebody said that, you know, being in the room with I don't want to, you know, be too graphic, but being in the room with the dead body kind of really helps you accept the death more. And I just that kind of I don't know, it just coming click with my brain when I heard that. You know that just understanding this person's past passing is part of life.
Speaker 1: So yeah, taking to the cemeteries and stuff like that.
Speaker 12: Cemetery but you know, I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos of interviews with near death experiences and people. There's this reddit called last images where people share photos of the last of the loved ones. Yeah, people share image the last images of their loved ones right before they passed away, or the last images.
Speaker 4: Of them alive.
Speaker 12: And again, it sounds really dark, and I don't think I'm a dark person. I think I think I'm that kind of obsessed with positivity, which you know, it sounds counter to what I'm talking about, but I think that I think that just having a relationship with death, it doesn't have to be obsessive, you know, by having a relationships with understanding it better kind of put your whole life in perspective, kind of like it did for me, where you know, I really try to remind myself, I really try to be amazing at my job. And then I kind of step back and say, am I you know, am I helping my friends out?
Speaker 4: Am I?
Speaker 12: You know, just showing love to even strangers? Well, and that's what I think when I'm going to pass, when I die, I'm going to look back on you know, yeah, who cares? Got a promotion, that's great, you know, hey, you know, make good investments, get a home. But I'm not loving well, I'm not being good friend.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 12: That's you know, at least what I've learned so for is being That's what being a good human is. That's the yes of it right there.
Speaker 1: Would you say your name was.
Speaker 12: Margaret Thatcher?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, you know what Margaret Thatcher. I agree with you.
Speaker 9: I think that it's good to always ruminates on death because it makes you feel grateful for life.
Speaker 1: And I've been into some shit like that too.
Speaker 9: I've been into like our slash morbid reality and uh things of things of that nature. I don't know what it is, but there's something.
Speaker 10: It's weird, is it? Eh?
Speaker 18: Got it?
Speaker 9: It's counter But thank you so much for sharing Margaret Thatcher, and also for teaching me who Margaret Thatcher is.
Speaker 12: Oh Man, Yeah, I love you man, peace and love ye love your stream. I love the energy putting out there. It's it's really exciting here.
Speaker 1: Thank you, madam. I'm trying. I'm powering through the sickness. Baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Man, we all ar, dude, thank you.
Speaker 1: Taking goodbye for sure man, you take care of Thank you, Tabla. I like that that was Italian.
Speaker 2: Never Be cant goes on the line taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 4: Never Be goes doing his eye.
Speaker 10: He's teaching you cloud inter your life, but he's not really an expert.