Speaker 1: This episode of the Therapy Gecko Podcast is brought to you by the brand new Therapy Gecko Merch Store, which you can find at www dot therapy gecko dot com. Yes, we have a new merch store. We got shirts, we got stickers, we got all sorts of stuff. We got shirts that say where do we go when we die? We got shirts with Alaska's a city, not a state. We got shirts with a gek himself. Check it all out. Head on over to therapy gecko dot com to acquire a souvenir from our travels throughout the universe. Www dot therapy gecko dot com. Anyway, our program this evening begins with an argument against arguing, an explanation of the many tears of Heaven within the Mormon faith, and a performer who finds himself without an audience is my NPR voice I'm doing. Then after that we have a special guest appearance from my sister who has donned the Therapy Gecko uniform and will be assisting me with the brunt of therapy geckon responsibilities later into the show. After that, we speak with a woman who reads death certificates for a living, and then a man who ejaculates out of his own knee. As always, you can call the Therapy Gecko every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv slash lyle forever. Let's twitch dot tv slash l y L E f O R e V e R. All right, let's get to it. Oh and also I have a six theme song now check this out.
Speaker 2: Goes on the line takes every night ever goes?
Speaker 1: Who's teaching you.
Speaker 3: All? From?
Speaker 4: Dixon?
Speaker 1: Dixon?
Speaker 5: WHOA, I'm on?
Speaker 1: I know it's it's how does How does that feel feels?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Feels invigorating.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, what's your deal? Dixon?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what my deal is. My deal is complacency makes me uncomfortable. So I get in a lot of online arguments and I want to just spend on how I can just stop myself.
Speaker 1: This is a classic well what are you getting done on our.
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Mostly stuff that won't change anyone's mind, like politics.
Speaker 1: See that's the thing. No no argument on the internet has ever ended with when you argue with people on here, I mean like, oh, you know, actually here's here's you know, I actually think about this. Here's what I would do. Is like when you're like typing out a comment on the internet to someone, like check your intentions right, Like, what are my intentions right now? Am i am? I are my intentions to make someone mad? Or my intentions to seek vengeance?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: What are your intentions? Do you feel when you're getting in these arguments with people on the internet.
Speaker 4: Well, it's funny. I used to be, you know, a real trying to mean budhole about my political views, and sure someone was mean to me, and then I stopped being mean for no reason and having hateful views. So in the back of my mind, I think maybe I can just put that one on somebody and change their minds. But it mostly just ends in you know, shouting.
Speaker 1: You say you're trying to trying to change look, well, trying to change people's minds of your of your views, like you're arguing with like, look, if you have, if you have a way that you think other people should live, or that you think the world should function, and maybe this is cheesy or whatever. You know, Look, man, you gotta just you can't. You can't convince people to do it in any other way. But then by you know, living it by example and you can't be out living your life, by example, if you're on the computer arguing with people.
Speaker 4: That's a great point. I like that. So you think I should just go out be nice in the world and maybe that'll change people's minds who can just see it. Maybe they want to do that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, there's some fucking quote out there. I don't know if it's by the whatever, but if you it's something like, if you want to change the world, you gotta change yourself. But yeah, you just want to leave like that a lot, all right.
Speaker 4: I think that answers my.
Speaker 1: Question for sure. Man. It's it's it's that would be a hard thing to get, you know, addicted to. But but you know, stay strong, my dude, And thank you. I appreciate you calling in.
Speaker 4: Man much appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Take care, Take care man. By bad.
Speaker 3: Paul from Miranda Miranda.
Speaker 4: Oh hello, what can you do?
Speaker 1: Miranda?
Speaker 9: I'm I I can do paint.
Speaker 1: Where and with what.
Speaker 9: I can do paint near me, and I mean I can't. I can't paint from far away. I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting far away because you know, that would be a good skill to have, because I know lots of people that can paint. I don't know lots of people that can paint remotely.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I can. I can only paint close close to me. But I'm good at watercolor painting mm hm and and some digital art. But I'm still I'm still learning.
Speaker 1: Can you paint with fire? And if you could? Would you?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 9: I mean, I've seen those paintings are not like I guess it's not really a painting, but it's like people will use like gunpowder or something and then they light it on fire and then it burns and like the pattern of what they wanted to draw, And so I.
Speaker 11: Think I would do that.
Speaker 9: That sounds really cool.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to Disney World.
Speaker 9: I haven't been to Disney World. If I've been to Disneyland, and it was pretty weird.
Speaker 1: Why is it weird?
Speaker 9: I got paid to go because I read the Book of Mormon?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Like, there was this rich Mormon lady who was hosting like this big Disneyland trip and she paid for ten people to go to Disneyland if they promised to read the Book of Mormon. And so I did it to go to disney Land, except the kind of didn't actually do it.
Speaker 1: That's actually what I was about to ask you, is, how did they prove how did you prove that you were able to that that you did it well?
Speaker 9: So they were like supposed to ask your parents, and like your parents were supposed to like give updates every now and then, and so I just pretended like i'd read it with my mom watching me. But I just kind of zone out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So at that point that doesn't make a lot of sense to me, because all right, you're wait, that's what So your mom would watch you literally she would watch you hold the book open and stare at it.
Speaker 9: I mean she probably wasn't paying attention that well either. I think she had like burn notice on in the background. Okay, you know she looks over every now as a p Yeah yeah, yeah, yeahyeah see.
Speaker 1: But at that point I get, I get not reading it, looking up spark notes, lying about it, all that. But at that point, if you're just sit and you have the book, it would be less boring to actually read it. It's like when you're like stuck on the toilet without your phone, so you start reading like shampoo bottles and shit. You know, it would be like but it would be more more more exciting for you to actually read it at that point.
Speaker 9: I mean, I guess I just it was just so boring, Like it felt more boring to read it than to zone out and just like have my own adventure in my head.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was what was your alternative mental programming to the Book of Mormon.
Speaker 9: I have no idea. This is when I was like twelve, so probably something involving like Pokemon or bay blades.
Speaker 1: They should they should put that in the Book of Mormon. They should have bay blades in there.
Speaker 9: I mean what they are like weird parts of the Book of Mormon.
Speaker 1: Like I think, how would you know? You haven't read it.
Speaker 9: I mean, I've read parts of it. I grew up Mormon, But then I don't that shit's weird now.
Speaker 1: Though, tell me the weirdest part of the Book of Mormon.
Speaker 9: I mean, the one story that I thought of is I'm pretty sure there's like a point where I think someone like this, I think this dude's like guarding some sheep, and then some some dudes steal some of the sheep and some then the guy cuts all of their arms off. That's a little funky.
Speaker 1: That sounds badass.
Speaker 9: It is pretty cool, but I think it's definitely a strange punishment, like, Oh, you took some sheep, I'm gonna take your arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like demented. That's like saw.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess that is a little bit like saw.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you missed that on reading the kind of cool book.
Speaker 9: No, No, I've read parts of most of motiv Most of it is pretty boring. I think the only like really like fun part is when like there's so technically Mormon. Mormonism is mildly polytheistic, because if you're a really good Mormon and you go to the top tier of Heaven, you get to like become God of your own universe.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I didn't know that heaven has tears in the Mormon face.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's like three tiers, and then there's like kind of like a fourth tier. It's called spiritual prison, and that's where you go where if you weren't Mormon on earth and you have to like wait there until someone baptizes your like dead body.
Speaker 8: Well, they don't actually.
Speaker 9: Baptize your dead body. They baptize like a living person and then but they pretend like you're a dead person.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: In Judaism, we only have one tier of heaven and it's hell.
Speaker 9: Oh wait, what really, what you would you do?
Speaker 1: If you're being honest with yourself? What tear of heaven do you think you belong in?
Speaker 9: Okay, well, so if I'm following what I learned from when I was a Mormon, I'd probably end up in a spiritual prison slash outer darkness.
Speaker 1: The worst one is that the is that the Z tier.
Speaker 9: That's the worst one, because I guess like one of the big, big old bad sins is like learning about Mormonism and then choosing to reject it. So technically, technically i'd end up like in outer darkness with like Hitler.
Speaker 1: But right now a little bit, you're kind of you're kind of fucking us right now a little bit because oh no, no, you're fucking with right now because because now we're fucked now, Miranda.
Speaker 4: No, you guess it would be one thing if we.
Speaker 1: Were ignorant of it, but now we all know about it, and so if we choose to reject it, we're going to be hanging out with you and Hitler.
Speaker 9: No, no, you haven't. You guys haven't seen Okay, No, I got baptized and then rejected it. You guys, weren't baptized and have rejected it. Y'all, y'all still have a chance.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just pretend like we didn't hear any of this.
Speaker 9: Okay, this is this is between you and me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, no, I don't want to I don't want to be in it either, because now I don't. I don't know I'm gonna go to Hell. Well whatever, I was going to hell anyway, so I don't. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 9: You've streamed from Hell.
Speaker 1: It's true. I've been there. They know me there. I've got friends there. It's not such a bad place. But listen, Miranda. Yes, I appreciate you calling in and sharing your story. Thank you very much for for for enlightening us and for you know, getting us all you know. Well, at least now we know where we're going. This is. Yeah, there's there's comfort in that. I appreciate you, Miranda. I'll talk to you again soon, Okay.
Speaker 9: I love you, talk to you soon too.
Speaker 6: All from Daniel.
Speaker 13: Daniel Daniel, Hello Daniel Daniel. I've been all alone, Daniel.
Speaker 1: I've been trapped in this cave for days, no water, no place to go to, the damn bathroom. This smells in here, and and and I'm and I'm relieved, Daniel, you're relieved. I wipe the I metaphorically wipe the sweat from my brow in response to your presence, because I am relieved that you have come to save me.
Speaker 6: I'm so very glad I could be of use.
Speaker 1: To you, Daniel. I have a question for you.
Speaker 6: What is that question?
Speaker 1: What is your deal? Daniel?
Speaker 6: My deal, Gank is that I am a performer with had an audience. Before this pandemic hit the world, I was performing in front of people live on a weekly basis, and now I find myself performing to a microphone and finding very little enjoyment from it. And my question to myself is always was I just seeking validation? Was I just seeking applause? Or is there actual worth to the endeavor of the performance itself?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I actually love this question. What do you perform?
Speaker 6: I did musicals when I was on page, and now mostly I do voice acting.
Speaker 1: You were like you you were like a musician, like you were in a band, or you were like a performer in like musicals.
Speaker 6: I was a performer in musicals.
Speaker 1: And so you say you have a microphone, you do like voice acting? Do you ever, you ever like live stream or make talks or anything like that.
Speaker 6: See, I've tried, and I feel so vain. And I don't know whether that's pride or whether that's my own self censorship. But I can't stand live streaming myself. I can't stand just putting myself out there to that point where all there is is me. I'm not speaking to someone else's text, It's just my own words.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. So you can't get over this like idea of yourself, you know, feeling like it's feeling like the idea of streaming yourself or the idea of putting yourself out there is vain.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, the idea of that expression of the self is instead more self flagellating. That not flashlating. That's the wrong word. It's almost masturbatory.
Speaker 1: You know, as someone who is currently streaming themselves on the internet, I have these exact same thoughts. Oh no, I have these exact same thoughts all the time. I do. I've had. I mean, I'm you know, throughout my whole sort of life of making things, I have these thoughts constantly of like, is making shit masturbatory? And I think it is? It kind of is. But so what I guess I've gotten over it.
Speaker 6: You know, it's a little and here's here's also the thing is that like what exactly is wrong with masturbation is is the issue of like what where is where is the thing that is wrong with taking pleasure in yourself and being yourself?
Speaker 1: I agree, dude, that's a great way to put it. You know, you know, all right, this is gonna all right, I'm gonna get a little meta here. But you know, it's worked for me. And I don't know how this. I don't know how this could apply to you, but maybe it could. But I thought this is exactly what worked for me to get over that. All right, So this stream, this is therapy gecko, right, but it's really just me talking. This is me. But I don't feel like if my stream, like if my stream, if the stream were me, not in a costume, just talking as Lyle, as me, and if it was called like the Lyle Advice Hour or something that would make me want to throw up, I would I would think that would be the most masturbatory thing ever. So I'm sort of hiding I've been able to deal with that by doing it not as me, but as kind of a character which you know, and I wonder if there's a way that you could kind of do that too, if that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it does. It does. You give yourself a mask by which you can portray your more authentic self, but when it is seen by the audience, it doesn't necessarily give the idea of like, oh, this is Lionel talking. It gives you not only just some defense, but it allows you yourself to feel comfortable because there is some method, there is some barrier that protects you.
Speaker 1: Yes, percent, Yeah, I think if you could, if you could find what that is for yourself, you know, like even like you said, you're a voice actor, right, like you could fucking make tiktoks, you could live stream as a puppet or like a VR character. I mean, when you're acting in musicals, you know you you're you're an actor. You play characters, so you do, you know, so it wouldn't be out of your element. I think for you to don some kind of character, some kind of alter ego through which you can portray elements of your true self without actually being one hundred percent out there.
Speaker 6: Sure enough, sure enough.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly what that would be for you, but you know, look, if you're if you're, if you're you're an actor, you know your work is not being portrayed through you, It's it's you as a character. That's what actors do. You know, Leonardo DiCaprio in his movies, he's not Leonardo DiCaprio, He's the bear guy or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah. No, I love how the chant is descended into a David Lynch discussion.
Speaker 1: Uh but but no, I totally understand your dilemma. Man, I've had that exact same thing. Like, I couldn't do this stream if.
Speaker 11: It was just.
Speaker 1: Was the Lyle Advice show. That would make me. I hate that, you know, it would it would It would feel too maspiratory. So the mask of a character, you know, helps a lot. I think I think you might want to explore that. See what that you know, see what that it could lead to for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, well, thank you, thank you Lyle.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Man, you have a good rest of the you too, take care of many. You know, geckos make a sound. There's no geckos make a sound. They go.
Speaker 3: All from Nate, Nate.
Speaker 14: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Man? You know, not a lot. I'm in the cave and I was playing on leaving the cave. But I was like, you know what, let's do one more call because it's only nine million. What year is it? What year is it, Nate?
Speaker 14: Yoh, I don't even know. Man, It's twenty twenty year of the virus. I'm sitting here watching Gek on the screen. I'm like, let me call him up. Let me tell him what the deal is. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, Nate, now's your shut and now's your chance. Now's your opportunity. Now's the chance for you to reach out and take it. Tell me, Nate, what's the deal?
Speaker 14: The deal? Deal?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 14: Yeah, listen to real talk. I'm really worried about my little brother. Dude. All right, you remember when the pandemic started, and you know, I don't know if you're on Tender at that point in time, but they opened up you know, Tender. Yeah, they opened up Tender right to like the whole world, right, all right. So he met he met this girl and in uh Quebec, yeah, Quebec, you know, and uh and and you know they've been he spends every night talking to this girl and like he's like he's like really in love with this girl, you know. And it's been it's been it's been like several months now, and his life just revolves around talking to this girl and like like I don't know what to do.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 14: He he this girl is coming to him and she's flying down to spend like three weeks with him, and like he like wants to move up there, you know, to sit to Quebec and have have your dad get him his job and stuff. I'm just like the thing is he's taking it really seriously and then he's just like ignoring other parts of his life.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 14: It's like I feel like I feel like he doesn't have his own his passion, you know, he he he is, He's a dependent and and I don't know what to do. Man, I'm not to do.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man. I mean, you know what what have you done already done already?
Speaker 14: Well, you know, I cautioned him. I was like, hey, man, you know you need to go to you need to you need to finish up your degree. You need to get your bachelor's degree. You know, he has an AA and he needs to go back to school. And I told him, I'm like, you know, think i I'll going back to school and you know, so I mean, I mean there's that, you know. I told him, like, hey, you know, you might want to think about like the consequences of moving out of the country to to Canada, to this girl who you you have not actually seen physically, like like you don't know what she looks like. Man, you've just been talking to her on on on the screen the whole time, you know, And it makes you think about like like like, you know, what do I do?
Speaker 1: You know, it's nice that you care about your brother, but at the end of the day, look, if your brother this, this could go one of many ways. Your brother might very well be on track for a substantial L. But that's the thing, you know, you can't. You can't do anything about it because he he can't. He's that's the thing you gotta You gotta learn. You gotta take your own L So you can't no one can and you a lesson. People can. This is a little thing. I didn't come up with this. I don't want to take credit for this, but someone once said you can't. You can give people advice, but a lesson can only be learned by the person who learns it. Your brother, if he takes an L on this, you know, that's that's that's his l to take. You know, you can't you can't really do anything about that. You know, and you get and this is more of a in your Your conflict is more with yourself than it is with your brother. And your conflict is overcoming is or or rather facing the fact that you gotta let your brother. Look, you can, you can, you can give him advice, you can tell him you know what you think and and all that, but at the end of the day, he's gonna do what he's gonna do. And so your conflict is not with your brother. Your conflict is with yourself and coming to terms with the fact that he's going to do what he's gonna do, and you gotta you gotta let him take his own l's.
Speaker 14: Mm hmmm, mm hm, I feel that mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You gotta let him learn, you know, or you or or you make a fake tender account and you catfish him as a different girl from Canada, right, and then you get hit the start. You get him to start messaging with this this this fake you know, Canadian girl that you've created, and then you expose the messages to the other Canadian girl and and you and you go up to her and you're like, hey, I'm just watching out for you and you and you sabotage their relationship.
Speaker 14: Well, I'm I'm writing.
Speaker 1: But that would be that would be that would be much more difficult.
Speaker 14: No, you're right, I'm gonna need I'm gonna need a lot of pons. We need a lot of pons so I can flood Tinder with these face Canadian girls who all are about the same age, you know, And I think that will get up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, create a bunch of them. I mean like get like well, no, that's a little I feel like that's little. Just get like one beauty Wanda. Is that Wanda? Make a beautiful redhead Canadian woman? Want Wanda in Quebec. And you know, oh, but you know what's gonna happen. You know, I think it's gonna happen. If you do this, what you're gonna get into a You're gonna this is like a romantic comedy kind of thing. You're gonna get all right, So so you're gonna start texting with You're gonna find out, you're gonna find the Canadian crushes information and then you, as Wanda, are gonna start talking to her because you're gonna be like, oh, your boy your boyfriend was like flirting with me, and then they're gonna break up. But then Wanda, you know, you talk, You're gonna talk to the Canadian girl. What's this? Do you know this girl name?
Speaker 14: Yeah? But but you know I know her name. I won't I won't stay it on the street, but I do know her name.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, well you well, Wanda and his Canadian girlfriend, they're going to start becoming friends, right and actually there's gonna be a little friendship going there and I and then you're gonna fall in love with That's that's that's that's that's act too, all right, act to you, you as Wanda fall in love with your brother's Canadian girlfriend.
Speaker 14: Wow, so it was me the whole time? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So then and so then then you're in Then you're in a crazy situation right there, and then you and your I don't know, I don't know what happens in between, but I know that it does end with both of you going to Canada, falling down on your knees, begging for this Canadian girl to take one of you. And at the end, then at the end of the day, she goes with a bear. But the well, through this experience, you and your brother, you know, you fly home from Canada broke defeated, you know, and it strengthens your relationship. So, you know what, this is actually a much better option. I think you should go. I think you should go with this option as opposed to anything I said earlier.
Speaker 14: You know what, this this is really helpful, man, it's been it's been a pleasure. Love the stream. Thank you, you know, keep that up, dude. But yeah, so I'm gonna I'm gonna actually utilize this information now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, let me know how it goes.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll talk to you again.
Speaker 1: All right, take care of it. You have a good one. Be careful at you as well.
Speaker 14: Good evening.
Speaker 1: I know he didn't mean it, but good evening is that's usually that's never good night is a is an ending one. But good evening it's not usually usually in an opening an opener. But whatever. He was probably just excited because he has a new plan. Hey, everyone, get here again. In just a moment, we will be joined by my sister Chloe, who will be doing some therapy, gaging with us, taking some calls, and that moment begins now I just I want to jump in to explain that she was coming on in case you heard a random voice and you're like, who is this? It's my sister. It's Chloe, all right.
Speaker 3: All from dick Me, Dick Meaty, what.
Speaker 12: Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: Yes, dick Me. You tell me immediately what year you were? One?
Speaker 12: Two and one?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I know you.
Speaker 12: I've called you before and everyone thought I was twelve?
Speaker 1: Are you twelve?
Speaker 12: No, I'm nineteen.
Speaker 15: You knows she came up with that really fast, she did.
Speaker 12: I'm just show an extremely pre pre pepus. My name is Grace.
Speaker 1: Another double Grace.
Speaker 10: Yeah. I know.
Speaker 12: That's why I said that, because I've called you like fifty times and I'm like, he's not going answer.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I want to hear the your well okay, before Grace, I want to hear the origin story behind Dick Meedy.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 12: I said thick Meedy cock. But I guess the cock part didn't.
Speaker 6: Really pick up it, didn't.
Speaker 1: You hooked to me so hard with the thick Meedy that I didn't even you know, I jumped on it immediately.
Speaker 16: I'm concerned for you that your user name is thick Meedy cock anyway, what's up, Grace? How can we how can we help you out these days?
Speaker 12: Well, I'm like your opinion honestly, and I need to.
Speaker 1: As long as it's an opinion about all right, We'll go ahead, I go up.
Speaker 12: Okay, Yeah, I got you. So I broke up with my ex like two weeks ago. You don't need to know why. He's just know that, okay, and so no, the opposite, but.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry, okay, gone.
Speaker 12: So there was this girl that he became friends with like two months after we broke up, and I remember asking him like, is she attractive?
Speaker 9: I don't know why I asked, you know how it is?
Speaker 12: You know what I mean? Like I don't really care? Yeah, anyway, and so he just didn't really answer, and I'm like, okay. So I broke up with him like two weeks ago and he started dating her five days later.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: So whether they're.
Speaker 12: Dating sooner or they just became official, I don't know. But I have a lot of people telling me like, why are you Why do you care because you broke up with him, and you know it doesn't matter because you're already broke up. But like, I don't know, I kind of feel like that's kind of I don't know if I can curse on here for the it's kind of messed up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You said big meaty cock. I don't know if I could curse on here.
Speaker 3: Well it sailed okay, yeah, you're right, but.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean. So then it's kind of like he then I asked him and he's like, yeah, well we became official after five days, so then he could just kind of blatantly admit admit it that he's been with this girl since like when we were dating. But that everyone's like, we shouldn't be mad about him. Like I can get a little upset about it, Like I know, I broke.
Speaker 14: Up with him, but.
Speaker 16: You know, I mean, I agree that you can be mad about it, But it sounds like you dodged a huge bullet because if he cheated on you, you know, why would you want that person in your life?
Speaker 12: I mean, we had a kid together, so he's gonna be in my life regardless.
Speaker 16: Oh that part was that was you really buried the lead on that one.
Speaker 15: Uh uh yeah.
Speaker 16: I was gonna be like, girl, you're nineteen, you know whatever, You're gonna meet plenty of men in your day.
Speaker 12: Well, okay, that's the point is that, like, you know, at least a baby was an accident, you know what I mean, at least I kind of have like, oh, well that was an accident in a good way. But if I married him, like, there's no accident there, you know what I mean. I was just playing stupid there.
Speaker 1: So that's good that you didn't marry him.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but now he actually is going to be in your life forever.
Speaker 6: Hmmm.
Speaker 16: No, you can be mad about it, but at the end of the day, you know, focus on your child.
Speaker 15: And and and if.
Speaker 16: Someone wrote just get the child support check, no, don't really, Well you should do that, but you should get that check.
Speaker 15: But don't just do that, you know, focus your energy on your child that you have together.
Speaker 16: That's the most important thing that came out of this relationship. And you should definitely be upset that he cheated on you, but you know, you're gonna find real true love one day, and somebody that cheats on you that's not true love.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you're right, and he is going to be sick in me the next guy. I think I just mostly feel bad for like his new girlfriend because I don't know, so he I guess the first day that they officially started dating, she told him a lot of personal stuff. I'm not going to say it, but like deeply, deeply personal stuff, and he just spilled it all to me nonchalantly.
Speaker 16: Jesus, I mean, listen, I'm not gonna lie. This guy sounds like a huge dick bag, and that's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: But I guess you're right.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know, he sounds like a huge dick bag and that sucks, especially since you do have a child together. But you douched a bullet. I think that's just the best way to put it. You dodged a bullet. Yeah you can be mad, Yeah you can be upset, and you have every right to be mad and upset, but you don't want that man loving you, loving all up on you.
Speaker 15: He's gross.
Speaker 16: He's a cheater, and he is a gossip, and we don't want that for you.
Speaker 15: You know, we don't want that for you.
Speaker 12: I thank you, And I keep telling people like, at the very least, at the very least, if you don't cheating with he was sneaking around during the pandemic when he said he was, and when he was quarantining, Like, you can't be sneaking around like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 15: I mean, I agree, what do you think?
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 2: Look, you know, do you love your child? Some people that's a fair question.
Speaker 15: No, that's a fair question.
Speaker 9: I guess that's a fair question.
Speaker 12: Do you Oh yeah, yeah, I feel like you probably Yeah, I do.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 14: I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well then look, you know that's a pretty big responsibility. But you know, if if you love your child, then I think that it's a it's a responsibility that you're up for the challenge for. And I think that you should focus all your energy into meeting that challenge. And you know, look, take the energy. I know that you've got a lot of energy of hatred and negativity towards towards you know, your ax. But you know, try, try, try as hard as you possibly can to you know, redirect that energy into into love that you can give for your child, because you know, at the end of the day, that's that's where your attention is needed, and you don't want to waste uh, you know. I mean, it's a big, big, big, big, big fucking challenge to raise a kid. You know, it's gonna take, it's gonna take a lot, and so you want to kind of conserve your energy and ascend it in the direction of love as opposed to the direction of of anger. However, justified that anger may be agreed fully. Yeah, well, Grace, big meatycock. I appreciate you you calling in and you know, good luck to you. Good luck.
Speaker 12: Thank you too. By the way, Chloe, just want to say that you're going on the camera. I don't know if you contoured that green or what, but.
Speaker 16: Uh yeah, I did a huge contour job. Took me a half hour to put all this beautiful green on. Yeah, keep up, girl, Thank you so much, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You take care of Grace.
Speaker 15: Bye, Grace, bye.
Speaker 3: All from bye to accept.
Speaker 15: Luke, I think he said Luke. Luke Yeah, Luke like Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 12: Just Luke.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I've been uh I so can I close hypothetical right?
Speaker 1: Absolutely sure.
Speaker 7: So say back in the day, I had like ten friends. Right in these days, I only got like one or two. And I'm thinking about asking these one or two if they're like real friends, by like posing say hypothetical to them, saying, Hey, if I were to fall off a bridge or something, would you fall off the bridge with me?
Speaker 15: I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you something, Luke.
Speaker 16: I have you know, I have a couple of little pockets of good friends. And it doesn't matter if I had a hundred friends or if I had one friend, I would never ever ever jump off a bridge because they jumped off a bridge too.
Speaker 15: So and I I think I I'm a good friend to those people.
Speaker 16: So you can pose the hypothetical, But I think you're going to be disappointed by the answer when they say fuck no.
Speaker 15: But that doesn't mean they're not a good friend. That just means they don't want to die, you know.
Speaker 7: Luke, something you do with good friends?
Speaker 1: Well look, well, look, well look let me look Luke. Look everyone, here's the thing everyone gets tell me if you agree with it. Everyone gets to set their own definition of a good friend, and everyone gets to set their own criteria for what you need to be. So if so, you, Luke, by all means, have the complete and other freedom to set your criteria of being your friend to be to die for you. Sure, but you have to be okay with people not being willing to meet your criteria because it's a pretty harsh criteria.
Speaker 15: Agree, So you.
Speaker 1: Can say, but I don't think you should be disappointed if people won't meet it. Oh sorry, weld, you say, Luke.
Speaker 14: So the best question asked would be what their criteria is.
Speaker 1: I don't know, just to ask them, well, how how on a scale from one to ten, Luke, how important is it? How important is this aspect of friendship to you? The the the the willingness to die for another, for someone else to be their friend. How important is it to you?
Speaker 4: Is aspect?
Speaker 7: It's not a friend, that's just you know, that's automatically where my mind goes when I think, hey, is this person a good friend?
Speaker 14: Would they die for me?
Speaker 15: Well, you're not asking them to die for you.
Speaker 16: You're making a conscious choice to jump off a bridge, and then you're asking them to do the same. Now, if you really wanted to take a test of their friendship, you could be like, we're in a.
Speaker 15: Target and this is dark.
Speaker 16: It's dark target, Go there, somebody might be you know, there might be a gun men. And you ask your friends, targets are getting dangerous, targets are getting dangerous these days, And you ask your friends, would you jump in front of the gunmen for me?
Speaker 15: Maybe that's a better test.
Speaker 16: I don't think that that should be your criteria, but it's a better test for their.
Speaker 15: Loyalty to right.
Speaker 1: That's for something you would ask someone if they were joining your cult than if they were being your friend. Would they die for you?
Speaker 15: Just because exactly?
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 14: Okay, so ask a cult with me?
Speaker 1: Are you? Is that what you're trying to do? Start a cult?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's start a cult.
Speaker 16: I'm going to go ahead and tell you, you know, I just don't think that's a great idea. I don't know if you've heard about cults, but they tend to end in murder, and I just feel like maybe that's not the direction that we're.
Speaker 15: Trying to go in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I may want to want a cult.
Speaker 1: Somebody in a.
Speaker 16: Chat said this is a cult, and you know, I think you're already in a cult.
Speaker 15: You just might be the leader of it.
Speaker 1: Look it sounds like you need to take it. Sounds like you need to take some time to figure out what you want, because I mean, you're you're, you're, you're going your flip clopping when you want to be on a cult. You don't want to be in a cult. You want your friends to kill themselves. You don't want your friends to kill themselves. I think you gotta sit down. You got to take some time alone, Luke and figure out what you want.
Speaker 14: Okay, time alone.
Speaker 11: I can do that.
Speaker 17: I can do that.
Speaker 14: Closets are real fun.
Speaker 15: Closets. Are you in a closet?
Speaker 1: Look? Some people do their thinking on the can. Some people do their thinking alone in the closet. And I respect all locations. I appreciate you calling in, Luke, and you know, go easy on your pals.
Speaker 16: Right, Yeah, I don't drop off a bridge. I just want to put that out there.
Speaker 7: I second that, alrighty, I uh, I'll think about.
Speaker 1: It all right.
Speaker 15: Okay, have a good one.
Speaker 3: All from David Ashley.
Speaker 16: David Ashley, David Ashley, big boy in the house.
Speaker 15: What's up, Dave boy, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Tell us everything? Tell us nothing.
Speaker 9: I'm good.
Speaker 17: How are you guys?
Speaker 15: We're great. We're chilling like a villain on penicillin. As I said a couple hours ago.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean, I'm kind of kind of nervous now to be, uh, to be talking to you guys.
Speaker 15: Why are you nervous?
Speaker 17: I don't know it just got a lot on my mind.
Speaker 15: I guess what's on your mind?
Speaker 17: So, uh, you know, I just uh, always think about growing up, I had this younger brother, oh and uh, he kind of always overshadowed me. Like my parents they kind of always like, you know, he was always like winning all the stuff at school and all this sports, and you know, all the neighbors loved him. And sorry, it's kind of kind of sad thinking about it now, but no, you know, I kind of think about that to this day, and like if I could give like a story that's like sort of a metaphor for this, you can almost think about it. Like, say, there's a guy on a plane and he's in the back row of the plane and all of a sudden he pulls his pants down and he starts talking to David.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, man, but yeah, could you turn off your stream real quick?
Speaker 15: Because your stream?
Speaker 17: Oh I'm sorry, can you guys, can we mute the stream here?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 17: Yeah, my brother?
Speaker 1: Are you no?
Speaker 17: Yeah, you're sitting next to me.
Speaker 1: What you were saying, Dick?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'll get so like we're cool about it now, like we talk about it, but we never brought it up to our parents. But anyway, it's kind of like, uh, you know, there's a guy on a plane and he starts sucking his own dick. And then there's a guy sitting next to him that sees this, and he's like, whoa, everyone, look, this guy's sucking his own dick. And then all of a sudden, all the passengers are looking at him. They're like, oh my god, this is brilliant. And then the flight attendant walks over and she's like, oh my god, this is incredible. And the flight attendant runs up to uh, to the captain of the plane, and she's like, you know, you got to come see this. This guy's sucking his own dick. And the captain runs back and the Captain's like, oh my god, he's sucking his own dick. And no one's flying the plane, so it crashes. So I don't.
Speaker 1: Know you well, in this metaphor, In this metaphor, what is the plane?
Speaker 17: The plane? Yeah, probably the nurture and support of my parents.
Speaker 15: Who are you because you're not?
Speaker 17: Probably like I'm probably like the Twin Towers. I just get crashed into.
Speaker 1: Oh, David, Well, okay, can I talk to your your brother? Is your brother actually with you? Can we talk to him?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 17: He's in the room.
Speaker 5: What's hello?
Speaker 1: Hello? This is this is that, Matt, how do you feel about the things that your brother is telling us right now?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 11: Man, I mean that's a lot to digest, isn't it.
Speaker 16: How do you feel that the end, Yeah, the nine to eleven thing, maybe we could have done without. But how do you feel that your brother thinks that you're the guy on the plane sucking your own dick?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I guess, like, I mean, that's wild. I guess jealousy always comes from like, you know, those above you though, or those looking up to you. You know, like that there's jealousy always coming for you if you're succeeding.
Speaker 1: I'm curious what do you think makes you so much better than your brother?
Speaker 11: I mean the fact that I am that my parents love me a.
Speaker 5: Little bit more.
Speaker 11: I mean, I have.
Speaker 1: There's gotta be.
Speaker 11: No I do nothing. I do absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm sounds like you're both lame at this point. I haven't heard anything good from either of you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know that there is a lot good.
Speaker 15: Reason your parents treat you the way that you are that they do.
Speaker 11: I mean, maybe it's just like a younger thing, like he's way smart. Oh yeah, yeah, but he's got like a good peck job, Like, he's a smart man. He's a smart man.
Speaker 1: So if he's got a good time, he sounds like he doesn't need his parents at all.
Speaker 11: No, he doesn't, but he needs their approval. I think that's something that never goes away.
Speaker 1: You know, what do you do? Do you have a job?
Speaker 17: I do?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm actually in the process of transitioning jobs from what to what I do, uh sales in uh technology, And I'm going back to school to get my license to be an airplane mechanic.
Speaker 16: Okay, Oh is that why he said? The airplane thing? Is your brother, Dallas, that you're going to be doing stuff with airplanes?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 15: Well, you know with airplanes too.
Speaker 11: You know, Dave, do you want to be stuff at the airplane with one of our conversations sound like yeah, because.
Speaker 1: He you know, David, David told us that, you know, you guys talk about this.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, No. We have like pretty open and honest conference.
Speaker 5: Like we're actually pretty clon.
Speaker 11: We we fuck with each other a lot, but it's a good it's a good relationship. We text all the time.
Speaker 5: We we lived together for a while.
Speaker 11: We've we used to live in like a d o y punk slot and someone started a fire in our living room. It's a pretty good it's a pretty good video of it somewhere on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so have you talked to your parents about this though about maybe, you know, hey, maybe give you know a look, maybe our.
Speaker 11: Parents our parents situation is a little wild, Like it's a it's a little different. Well, so think about this, like, you have a dad who's a supporter. Oh kay, and you got a mom who is born again lesbian.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, no, it's super cool.
Speaker 11: But yeah, we don't really talk to our parents about our relationship dynamics.
Speaker 16: But so I'm assuming your parents aren't together. Yeah they are they still together?
Speaker 11: No, that would be that would be wild.
Speaker 1: And if they were there, I mean.
Speaker 16: That would be violin indeed, imagine that you're all kind of doing your own thing. Yeah, it sounds like the four of you are just living your married lives.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean we're we are full on adults doing our own things.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm gonna end this by saying that I'm I think that your brother what your brother needs to do, and I hope you can hear. You know, look, what your brother needs to do and he needs to realize that his parents have rouval. You know, he might not have it, but look, he's got this beautiful relationship with his brother, you know, exactly, so he's got he should revel in that. You know, he's got all the family he needs, he needs in you exactly. You know, you guys got each other, and that's very nice.
Speaker 11: I mean, I was just happy when he told me he got a therapist and I got to be here with him first session. So I'm glad I got to be here with his first therapy session. And you guys to enjoy the rest of your night and enjoy time with each other.
Speaker 2: I don't know that was weird, So I thought that was sweet.
Speaker 11: All right, well Audio, take.
Speaker 15: Care, Oh bye.
Speaker 1: I can see why his parents like that one better.
Speaker 15: Do you think our parents have favorites?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think. I don't I don't think so do you do you think our parents have favorites.
Speaker 15: I think our mom likes me more?
Speaker 1: That would make sense, I think. I think if your parents have face. I think if your parents have favorites, but each one has the other, you know what I mean, Like if the mom likes the daughter more, the dad likes the son more. I think that makes that's fair.
Speaker 15: Because that even I don't think dad likes you more.
Speaker 1: You think you think both of our parents like like you more. I think that's true. Oh you're saying that you think our mom likes you more and that our dad likes us equally.
Speaker 16: Well, I don't think our I think our parents love us equally like.
Speaker 15: I mean, I just spend more time with Mom than you do.
Speaker 1: It's true, that makes sense, and.
Speaker 15: I think that we both equally spend time with Dad.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 15: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Good evening, it's the GAK again. That was fun having my sister on. She was a good sport. She answered questions a lot more seriously than I usually do, and then she sort of got me into answering questions seriously. So you know, she's a good influence. She's a good cat, she's a good soul. She lets me use her chair for this, and so we have her to thank for that. Also popping back in to tell you that if you are enjoying the stream, if you want to support the stream, you want to make it easier for me to do this in the future, you can head on over to www dot Patreon dot com, slash lyle forever and sign up to be a Patreon get access to a discord server full of cool cats, as well as access to exclusive streams. I believe on about a week from today, December twentieth, on my birthday, we're doing I'm doing a little interview telling the origin of the GAK and probably gonna give out way too much personal information. Then I came into it planning to give so go check that out Patreon dot com, slash slave forever. Anyway, enough shilling, Let's get back to the calls.
Speaker 3: All from Turner.
Speaker 1: Turner, Hello Turner.
Speaker 5: Hey, I actually just calling you because I built Aposta bridge my physics class and I burnt myself with hot glue and then my finger really hurts. Just wondering if you got any like remedies.
Speaker 1: For that for hot glue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody in chats that sounds stoned, and I am.
Speaker 1: I don't read the chat. Don't read the chat. Okay, Turner, here's what you want to do, and this is this is this is sounds unorthodox, but I promised that this is. This is, you know, my certified cure for.
Speaker 6: Fucking heard.
Speaker 1: Well, Okay, actually you know what here here here. Here's here's the Here's the cure for hot glue gun burned is acceptance.
Speaker 5: Okay, mixed.
Speaker 1: With a one.
Speaker 5: Like the Steak, mixed.
Speaker 1: With neo sporn okay, and a Powerpuff Girls band aid the new Power Girls, not the old ones remake.
Speaker 3: No, what do you mean?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 1: What do you know? What do you know? What do you know? You burned yourself with a hot glue gun?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I built a bridge in the process of apasta.
Speaker 1: That's true. So then I would say instead is that? I would say it's acceptance, a one NEOs born, a Powerful Girls band aid, and then gratefulness. You know you sacrificed for the greater good, true, true.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: Something where there was previously nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're an engineer. You're a god in a way.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, a creator.
Speaker 5: I'm aposta god.
Speaker 1: You're like a posta god exactly. And let me tell you something about gods. They're powerful and they can do whatever they want. They're invincible.
Speaker 5: I'm Christian, though, so isn't that kind of like sacrilegious or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to bound yourself to you know, the laws of Christianity. But what I personally do when I pick my religions, is I picked the religious views that allowed me the most personal freedom to sin as freely as possible. That way, I don't have to, you know, be held responsible for any of my actions, and in doing so, I free myself up to do to you know, do whatever I want and sin, you know, you know, with without limit. And I gotta tell you, it's a very fun life. How much of an afterlife? How fun?
Speaker 14: Is that?
Speaker 1: About as fun as everyone else is because we all end up in the ground.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I guess there could be two gods in Christianity, you know, me and God.
Speaker 1: Do you think are you let me ask you something? Are you good at working in groups or do you find yourself to be better working alone?
Speaker 5: People say like I'm a natural leader, you know, like one of those.
Speaker 1: Guys you don't want you don't want to do. What you don't want to do is you don't want to come into this relationship and you don't want to start treating God as if he's your second in command because he's not kissed, because he's been here along you know before you so you know, you you know, see him as more of a mentor. But then you know, look once once the student you know, you know it becomes the master you know, then you take the reins. And when you do that, I need you to do me one favorite, when you become the one true God. Turner, can you promise me a favor?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fix? Get them to fix the goddamn Jungle Cruise ride?
Speaker 5: What the fuck is is that like a Disney ride? Because I've never been to Disney.
Speaker 1: I love you, Turner. I appreciate you calling in.
Speaker 5: I love you too, man.
Speaker 1: Good night.
Speaker 3: Call from dom Dom.
Speaker 1: Hi, what do you What do you do on an average day? Dom?
Speaker 10: Oh, I am a federal contractor and I look at death certificates all day.
Speaker 1: You look at death certificates all day.
Speaker 10: I do. I keep track of who has died. I can't really go into it because of privacy stuff, but I do look at death certificates all day.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's influenced your perspective on death itself a little.
Speaker 10: Bit in the sense of it's crazy not only at the volumes of people that die every day, but also how and why people die. Like I would say the number one death that I see is probably a tie between like either suicide or obesity, and I don't know. I don't want to like be rude and sound morbidly curious or anything, but it has changed my perspective on like how easily things can just like taking from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that's hear it at all. Oh, you know, I actually think it's respectful because you know, we're all gonna We're all gonna fucking die.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was listening you say that. Earlier, my boyfriend came in the room and was like, look at this dream. So he's been watching it and I heard the previous conversation and I was like, yeah, we are gonna die. And that's actually part of my deal is you know, my friend died and he was only like twenty eight, and it's just kind of one of those things that you have to settle up with eventually that you will die. But currently like, should I be afraid of it? Should I not be afraid of it because it's inevitable? I don't really know, And I guess my job kind of ties into that because I don't really know at this.
Speaker 1: Point, you know, I know it's so hard. I've talked to a few people who, you know, I talked to this one girl the other day, who uh works as like a I think a vet tech. She has a lot of dead dogs, and you know that momento. What's the word memento.
Speaker 10: MORI remember you will die?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, look, I think it's you know, I don't I don't want to know if I want to use the word good, maybe maybe I will, but but uh, the the the the constant reminder, the it's less of a it's less of a fear of death and more of a it's a respect for like the fragility of life.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's just kind of interesting in how we all process it differently. You spoke with like a a psychologist in the last call. I have my degree in psychology and I'm probably going to go back and get my master's. But it's definitely something to think about because at some point in time everyone thinks about it. It's just a matter of time. And I don't know if I would have thought about it sooner rather than later, because I have dealt with death and other instances in my life, but like, I don't know, this one is just weird. And he my friend died of cancer, and you know, if you know, if somebody dies of cancer, that never really sits well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 10: Death in general physically doesn't sit well with anybody, But like, I don't know, cancer and people dying at young ages. It's just terrible and I'm not good at explaining myself. I'm sorry, but it's just kind of a lot to take in all at once, because you wish that person wasn't in pain anymore, but you wish that a the alleviation of the pain didn't have to inevitably be death, you know.
Speaker 3: I suit you, man, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 10: A weird concept, and it's just so like he died about two weeks ago, so i'd say I'm still in the grieving process because we've been friends since like middle school, so this was a really close friend and I love them a lot, and it's just hard. But yeah, I see on the death certificates at work. I do see cancer quite a bit. It does happen, but it's one of those things where you look, you're looking at death certificate's all year, and you don't really expect to have somebody you know, go next. I don't know, it's just it's painful, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, when you do it, when you do it for a living, it becomes this maybe maybe it becomes this like.
Speaker 6: It becomes a blur.
Speaker 1: It becomes, yeah, a blur. It's like you know you maybe maybe I mean inherent inherently to process these these the you know, these many death certificates, uh, you know this this volume on such a regular basis, I feel like it inherently requires you to dehumanize the process because you couldn't. You couldn't. You couldn't do it. You couldn't you have to see all these is like, you know, there.
Speaker 10: Is a bit of the like dehumanization. You kind of have to desensitization. Desensitization is the word I was looking for. Yeah, you do have to do that because I look at it eight hours a day, so but it is kind of you can spend eight hours just you know, you do see those really crazy cases though. I think one of the craziest I've seen recently somebody jumped in front of a train and I had to read that police report and all was, geez, that's terrible. I mean, I'm not trying to make light of the situation at all, but it's just crazy because in hindsight, thinking about it, I read that and while I was sitting there, I was like, damn, that's ups and that's how desensitized I was in that moment. But the second I'm like off the clock, I'm immediately back, I'm immediately back in my grieving process for my friend. So it's just kind of this weird duality I'm facing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's the same duality that you know, I feel like everyone has with their sort of work life balance. You know, it's not any different from anything else I think. You know, you know, you got to keep the stuff separate because like, like like we said, you know, you'd go you know, it's a bit of a bit of a dehumanization. Distancing from the processes is necessary to complete it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a weird time, especially during the season of a virus amongst us, because you know, inevitably you do see those death certificates as well.
Speaker 1: You seeing a lot of those, Yeah.
Speaker 10: A lot, a lot. That's very sad. And it's, like I said, because of privacy stuff, I can't get into it, but there's a pattern that I'm seeing and it's just really sad. And but it's kind of one of those things where like I have to look at it and move on with my day. So yeah, it's weird, weird time.
Speaker 1: Well done. You know, I'm sorry for your loss. You know I wish you the best of luck and I appreciate you calling in.
Speaker 10: Thank you for inviting me. You stay Bye.
Speaker 3: All from Justin.
Speaker 1: Justin? Hello, Hello, Justin?
Speaker 14: How you doing?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 1: You know I'm good. I'm chilling. I decided we're gonna do a ferris wheel in the cave. You ever been on a ferris wheel before?
Speaker 8: You know? Man, it's been a long time since I've been on a fair seel.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, how old were you the last time you went on a ferris wheel?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: Man? Uh, probably not since I've honestly been like twelve.
Speaker 1: Was that a good age for you?
Speaker 11: Was that?
Speaker 1: Was that a good age for you? Twelve?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 8: I think so, you know, those are some good times. I think back then.
Speaker 1: It's the best memory you have of being twelve, ya.
Speaker 8: The best memory that I would have.
Speaker 18: That's that's a deep question.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, look, I if you can't, you know, I'll put you on the spot a little bit. If you can't think of one off the top of your head. If you can lie to me, I wouldn't know the difference, you.
Speaker 11: Know, I appreciate.
Speaker 8: I appreciate the honesty and that dud. You know, I think I think the best memory I have it'll probably be, you know, just sitting up in my camp. It's got a nice little lake in the background, a couple of trees in front of the dude, that's a quiet, peaceful you know, just go up there and kind of let them.
Speaker 1: So, you know, you said you went to camp.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got a nice camp, lay up and uh play up in the wood, Upper Michigan to the deep said quiet camp. You know I can see your camp, you know.
Speaker 1: Do you see you at the theater camp?
Speaker 8: You know, I've never been to the I've never been to theater camp. I think it would have been what you said.
Speaker 1: I think a theater camp, like.
Speaker 8: A you know, like that you own this camp. My family does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 8: It's pretty nicety.
Speaker 1: It's it's just a good memory, I think.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 1: And you know what, if this is a lie, this is a good lie because and don't you don't have to tell me whether or not you're lying, because it doesn't matter, because you know, why would it matter? But I can I don't. There's no it would be a perfect lie. Because it's so not It's not like you were hanging out with Justin Bieber or something like that. It's it's very believable, but it's also you know, you do but you do extend it to not not I don't want to say extreme, but you do it extended, you know, saying that your parents own a camp. You know, well, that's that's exciting, but it doesn't push the boundaries enough that I would immediately think that you're lying.
Speaker 8: It's kind of like some other some other like some other family members owing now because actually, you know, do you get kind of kind of deep pretty here in Colline because like like my parents, my parents passed away, actually committed suicide, so you know, it's kind of a nice place to go and just kind of like that's some fosteral you know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 8: I appreciate the condolences.
Speaker 1: Man, Have you gone to a real therapist about this?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 8: I was living in for a quint half the time. Had a nice specialized therapist talk to you for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: You know what happened when you were twelve?
Speaker 18: Oh no, this is probably like, uh, like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 8: It's like it's a nice like nice like you probably gain you know, just a nice like so you know, it's just it's a good state of the time of my life, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, absolutely well, justin.
Speaker 8: I gotta, I gotta, I got a question free bro. You know I'm having this. I'm having this issue, dude. Like my left leg it's kind of numb right now. And I've been even like I'm gonna good, I'm gonna leave with you, dude, like like I kind of have like you know, I've been I've been bathing for the past hours, so you know it's kind of like some stressing bathing, baiting, you know, like you know, like masturbating, you know, okay, yeah, letting, letting s streps goo and sure you know I love you, so you know, I was listening to everybody every recompish it and you know, like my left legs not numb because i've been just you know, just polland so hard. But I've kind of been just really focus on focusing on you for for the past like half hour so and I think it's starting to make me realize that I might have We'll have some sort of like Gecko feinish. I don't know about the thing, So I ask, like, what, what's my deal?
Speaker 1: Why? Why does your leg hurt? When you met? You said you why are you.
Speaker 11: Hurt?
Speaker 8: It's just I don't feel anything right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you said specifically that you were jerking your leg. I was, I was your knees.
Speaker 14: Would you have liked.
Speaker 6: Would that be weird?
Speaker 1: The small little hole in your kneecap? Right, I mean like your leg? Yeah, the completion, yep, it comes out to kneecap.
Speaker 8: It's it's it's Is that weird?
Speaker 3: Like? Is that?
Speaker 8: Would you say that's weird?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's weird, but it's I mean, it's right. I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of. It's definitely an anomaly. Does it affect your life negatively?
Speaker 8: I don't think I've had any like negative comments about it per se. You know, I think it makes the actor.
Speaker 1: Well, no, not negative comment, I mean how does it make you feel in your own personal you know experiment?
Speaker 8: I think something that like I kind of struggle to accept because I mean, I guess, honestly, who really, who really you know, who does that out of the kneecap? You know? What I mean, So like, I haven't really met anybody who's kind of like that, So it was kind of weird, you know, kind of like accepting that.
Speaker 18: But I have, like I have accepted it. So I guess I guess.
Speaker 8: Like you know, I'm not I'm that piece of it.
Speaker 18: But I always kind of worry about like what people what.
Speaker 1: Well, don't worry about that. What's your what? What do you call this condition that you've been afflicted with?
Speaker 8: I don't I don't really know. I mean, it's not I mean, I'm kind of like en. I've had had physicals growing up. You know, I've seen doctors and you know, just just growing up getting checked up and everything, and you know, they don't they I don't know if they really ever coined like a like a medical term point, you know what I mean. Like I like, I guess, like I don't know, they just they just think it's kind of strange. But if it works, it works, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I guess that's the more for sure for sure. I mean, look, as long as it's not affecting your life negatively, you know. And look, you know, I'm sorry to interrupt you. You know, when you were talking about how you've you know, been staring at and look here, let me tell you something about this stream. Okay, and I'm gonna I'm going to leave you with this. I do this stream. I I people people come in the stream all the time and they're like, what is this? And I and I and I have my little impassioned speech where I'm like, I don't really know what this is. I don't really know what this stream is. And I don't and I want you to know. I mean that justin so the intentions So so when the intentions behind the creation of the stream are you know, open to interpretation, right, I believe that leaves the intentions behind the consumption of the stream open to interpretation. You know, you know what I'm saying to you. I think what I'm because because I'm creating this ambiguously with no real intention, I think it can be received with no intention. So so if your intention, you know, if someone's intention is to laugh and laugh, if someone's intention is to you know, feel feel good, feel good. If someone's intention, you know, if if if someone receives from the stream sexual arousal, that is is in the scope of possible you know, possible reactions and so I don't think there's anything wrong with that, you know.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you saying that, because I have I have to really know, it's just something I had to get off my chest because it's there's probably something I've ever experienced before, you know, And I can't I can't really say.
Speaker 18: That's probably a popular saying.
Speaker 8: That I guess most people do. So, you know, I felt I felt kind of safe just being you know, out in the open with it and just just admitting, you know, that to you, you know, and I felt that was fair for.
Speaker 3: You to know. Of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like I said, you know, I'm rolling. I don't know what I'm doing over here either, so you know, if people, you know, if the stream whatever ends up happening, you know, I'm just glad. I'm just glad that I could. I'm just glad that, you know, I could have some sort of impact. And you know, however that whatever that impact might take its forman you know anyway, justin I appreciate you. I appreciate you calling in and and I hope you have a good rest.
Speaker 8: Of the evening, and thank you for coming to my Thanks thanks for having me on help talk to you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely you have a good one.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 11: That was that.
Speaker 1: We we did it baby, we gecked again. We get it up, we gecked it down. Thank you all so much again for listening. You can call The Therapy Gecko every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on Twitch dot tv slash lyle forever. Don't forget to head on over to www dot therapy gecko dot com the brand new website. Check out the merch, tell a friends, tell your dog, who cares. We're all gonna die. I love you all. Thank you for letting me continue to do this. Thank you for creating a lot being along for the ride. It's been a pleasure having you, having you in the backseat, or really the front seat, because you know, if you weren't calling in, I wouldn't be able to do this. So appreciate you all and have a good rest of the night. Goes on the line.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Every night
Speaker 1: Was teaching you