Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. Cowboys blowing out of the backfield, exploding down the sidelines. This he is Hanging with the Boys, presented by wing Stuff where flavor gets its wings. Now your hosts Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon.
Speaker 2: Gross Victory Monday. You look alive at the Christmas tree outside Tostitos Championship.
Speaker 3: That yo, get that vegas about you. Get the vegas upbout you road. Still get the vegas about.
Speaker 2: You outside Ford Center at the Star in Frisco, where it is sixty six degrees, the highest sixty eight, the low is forty nine.
Speaker 3: Jeez, Louise man, that is vegas drained. That's the Nate over there. I can't wait to hear what he gotta say. This my boy, this mo. I don't care what nobody say. Nobody's ever gonna tell me this, Not my boy. Kurt Daniels. We got Chris Beam in the back eye am Zaty Holly. Together we make Hanging with the boys.
Speaker 4: Sports talk.
Speaker 5: Us fill them cowboys when we speak yes, sir, yes, sir, clean it up, clean it up. This segment is brought by what by by Brandon Cook Baby ND seventy three.
Speaker 2: Yards Jesus Christ, Yes, there you go to my homegirl.
Speaker 4: Shells what shells?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were waiting for Nate and the Brandon Cooks. You got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got it. Sorry forever long over, baby, Jesus Jesus, Louise Baby Macaronia. Geez, cowboys make that good too.
Speaker 3: Go up in that prince behind me. It's been a while, but I remember.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, we need to get up there. Man, you need to get up.
Speaker 3: We work on Sundays and we do.
Speaker 6: You're at the stadium Sunday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got fortunate.
Speaker 7: You have to watch well, get him some what ma che man?
Speaker 3: I mean sometimes it sounds like, you know, if she if she right?
Speaker 8: Was she?
Speaker 4: If she she read Jesse? Let's talk football man?
Speaker 7: Come on now, come on.
Speaker 3: I was Vegas.
Speaker 7: It was pretty uneventful to be really, did you win? It was fun? Ran into some dudes.
Speaker 4: Did you win?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: I ran into some dudes of the casino.
Speaker 4: Did you win? I just said I didn't. One the cow was one. I'm well aware.
Speaker 7: I watched it on the plane. I watched it when I got home. I know they wanted the plane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, even relegated to the plane.
Speaker 2: Oh, I had to get back to how I can see you guys today or else I would have stayed another night.
Speaker 4: So uh yeah, I'm loving it.
Speaker 9: I can't match the energy to day.
Speaker 4: Bro, it's not low. Is not like that.
Speaker 7: He's never been like this since I've been doing the show.
Speaker 4: He's never been.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: We just you've beaten Nate.
Speaker 7: You beat it wawful team when you're this excited.
Speaker 4: Four more games, we gotta win six in a row.
Speaker 7: Got to win the next two for sure.
Speaker 4: That's three for sure under the bridge.
Speaker 7: Come on, man, what did you guys think?
Speaker 9: I mean, terrible team?
Speaker 7: They did what they're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: They did. We talked about it last week.
Speaker 4: Why did these gays gotta be terrible?
Speaker 2: Why they can't be just you couldn't even find anybody on the team. You wouldn't even talk about him this week.
Speaker 7: You don't start that today.
Speaker 2: Last week you took you to Wednesday to even get involved in the conversation because they were so bad.
Speaker 4: You didn't even watch behind it. Just run off and lead the rest of the group. I did. Sorry, Yeah, you know you're not you smiled.
Speaker 7: I'm not sorry.
Speaker 3: I guess we cut you off, like to see when y'all y'all fight, because that nothing happened between us.
Speaker 4: We look like yeah, yeah, yeah, two alpha males. I mean that that normally happens. I'm not saying you're not. I said that, but you is.
Speaker 3: Boy, You is boy you.
Speaker 4: He's more like, you're like, get it, man, protect yourself.
Speaker 3: Let's talk this show.
Speaker 4: I like the Giants did.
Speaker 7: Right, so Jesse, go ahead, A sorry I interrupted.
Speaker 3: You know, we we did exactly what we all thought we should do and it should happen. We talked about it. You know time and time again that this is this is the medicine, This is the prescription. This is the the wal Greens. This is a trip to Walgreens is a trip to CBS. There is a trip to write a This is a trip to wherever the doctor sents your prescription to fix whatever was deficient in you, whatever elements that you were having. This was the get right game. This was the game where the Giants, where the Cowboys would get right all the areas that we thought they should. We knew that ceed Lamb and Dak Prescott had been on a tear that continued. You know that Ceede Lamb broke an NFL record with three straight game believe it? Take the surprise about your voice?
Speaker 7: Well, no, I just I can't believe that hadn't been done before.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's tough to get ten receptions. Ten receptions is probably just tough, man Like, it's tough to get ten targets, let alone get ten completions. Yeah, and then over one hundred and fifty yards.
Speaker 2: So that's your guy. And then freaking Mike's your guy. Have they has this offense? Are they starting to figure out? Because they finally got Cooks your boy, Nate, They finally got Cooks involved. Looks like they listened to the show and they gave Rico Dawdle the ball a little bit more so, thanks coach for paying attention.
Speaker 3: But you know what's funny about and this is the thing about coaches and players, because Mike was a little the word they used was surly last week and in his pressers and I don't play fantasy football and I don't, I don't, I don't know. But the whole time they hear it. They hear it when everyone say, hey, you might want to get Rico involved, Hey, you might want to get Brandon Cooks in valve like, don't don't don't get don't get all butt hurt with us, and to get all a little bit agitated with us, you know, antal agitated with us because we're mentioning things that you should be doing. And I get it as a coach. It's it's like I stand up in front of you guys, and I talk to you guys, but yet still you challenge what I'm supposed to be doing, and you're you're you're blatantly publicly putting on display my deficiency. So I get it you push back against that. But everything we say, now I'm not saying us in particular, but they hear it, like Mike, here is.
Speaker 2: It, and they deal with it a hell of a lot better than I would if I was in their shoes, like, because you know, they come at them sometimes and like they for the most part, coaches and players hold it together. Every once in a while, one of them will get a little aggravated and say stuff back, but you know it's part of it.
Speaker 7: I agree with you, Jesse. So there are they figuring it out, though, what do you think I think it's good.
Speaker 3: For them to see it on film, because sometimes coaches only trust what they see on film.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: The concept can be there, the thought process can be there, but if I don't see it right cinematically and it's successful, that sometimes they don't believe it. That's why you hear coach the all the time when we have to practice it enough to get it going, because to them, I can sit here with you and write down x's and o's. Because there's no offensive coordinator in the world that ever draws up a player that's not supposed to score a touchdown. There's not one. You can't find me one that goes, yeah, this is going to be our third and two plays, we're going to get three. No, every player they maybe a push, but every other player that's just drawn up is supposed to score if it's blocked. Right. So I think now that they what it looks like when Rico and Tony Pollard can be on the field at the same and at the same time, but get those limited, to get those carries divided between them in a way that's successful. Now that I've seen ways that what it looks like to get Brandon Cooks the ball that we like that works for us blocking schemes things like that. When they see it on film, that gives them a lot more confidence in okay, we can, we can. We can take that and add to an added who our ready to make repertoire weekend and week out. The difference is for a guy like Brandon Cooks, this was a doctor order for him because Wink Martindale plays man and Man fifty percent of the time and he brings blitchers with that. Most teams don't play the cowboys in Man and Man and so you're not what the reason why Brandon Cooks couldn't get off like this in other games is because most teams are playing zone and you have to sift through the zone and zone some time to dictate what the ball supposed to go, the read and stuff like that. When this man and man now pick and choose, it's really if you beat your guy, I'll get you the ball. And Jone it's a little bit different. So this was a This was the perfect game for Brandon Cooks to get off because of the way that they played.
Speaker 2: That was one of the most perfect passes I have ever seen. When he was running down the scene and he looked back, he didn't even have to.
Speaker 7: He didn't even have to stretch his arms out.
Speaker 2: He just he just did this like I've never I don't know if I've ever seen a ball.
Speaker 7: Just drop over a receipt, over a defender.
Speaker 2: And you know, usually have to put I mean, it was just, yeah, it looks so good, Nate.
Speaker 7: The Giants are so bad.
Speaker 4: Like I'm loving what Jesse's talking about. I mean, I really am. Unless Jess just continue on, I'm telling him it is the question thought matter. Whatever he said, I already got an answered. I connected this show like he really was into it. He had something do it.
Speaker 2: You know what we were saying at the beginning, this was just such a terribul team where you are going to win.
Speaker 4: Sixth straight like the Cowboys are. Okay, you're gonna win six straight. This is just one of the you know, people tell me it's a stepping They ain't no stepping stone.
Speaker 3: We ain't step up there.
Speaker 4: We had to actually almost tripped to come home something like next week whoever were playing off. Yeah, that's just nothing, bro. We gotta jump across a pond to get to the to these Eagles man for the next two weeks to no, yes, we gotta watch film this week.
Speaker 3: No, we do have to watch film this week.
Speaker 4: Yes, we meaning you gotta watch.
Speaker 10: That was a collective week, your boy boy, but we I want to believe this is this in my heart, and it's wow what I'm about to say.
Speaker 4: I want to believe that the Cowboys know that they are better, that they will prepare the same way every week to beat the teams that are they are facing now, that are less opponents physically, you know, they the teams we're playing cannot man go man to man with us. And I just want to believe in my heart. And I made up in my heart that for the next six games and said, well, whenever we run into Philadelphia again, these games are already won because we're gonna do our due diligence as a team, as individual guys, and we're gonna be the best we can be. We'll have a few bumps. All we gotta do is get rid of the penalties and just play hard and play clean. These games are over, fellas. And so if it sounded like I have checked out, hey it's not. I'm not checked out. I'm just enjoying Jesse. You just confident her come. We're gonna beat the breath, look at him. I am upset at one two things. That's the second half penalties, and I need fifty one more points to get my hundred, and they need the race. That's the points they let them go because we're suppos to be we spot to beat the dudes at least by seventy points.
Speaker 6: How did these games? I mean, obviously they're great for the win calling, great for the stats, but how do they really prepare you when you do have to face the Eagles Because these teams just aren't good. Giants aren't good, Panthers aren't good.
Speaker 4: Okay, if this is my take, and then I let expert resident expert go, I'm not yes you are anyway. I'm so excited I can tell I can't even I can't even get it out going. Man, we did what we were supposed to do. That's all I can say. Man. But if you stack up enough wins and you do it the right way, and if you really are hurt by what the Giants but by what Philadelphia did? You are you you are really trying to get better because you're upset what Philly did, You're gonna do what you need to do to get back to Philly and show the world, not no tests, not no challenge, and show the world who you are. Now, y'all, I'm telling you right now, if Philly come in, come in here several weeks from now and beat us, I'm gonna be quiet for a long time. I'm gonna be quiet for it, I'm telling you. But go ahead on Jess and now wish your professional opinion on what he's just asked.
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 3: I believe that these are moments where you can and I sat it on my show last night, very very few times in a season where you can have what I deem a game like the Giants, because the Giants are bad, They're a bad football team. Very few times that you can have a preseason game four and five in the middle of the season. This really, what this comes out, turns out to be right, like Sunday became a preseason game. But the thing that you can do is you can continue to work on some things that you want to see in game situation. Some of the other guys get reps that you may want to get. Kind of get some reps too, because you know games like that, you should be pulling your starters out at the beginning of the fourth quarter, so it allows some other guys to get in there to get some reps that allow some some other guys to get in there and just to again, coaches are really big on it showing up on film and whatever plays that they may have. And there's plays on that sheet from Mike McCarthy on that on that play calling menu that he has that he never gets to right and he never gets a chance to see live and in games, whether it's a third down call, or it's a backed up call, or it's a first down call, or it's a look that they kind of been like, you know what, we haven't seen we haven't really run this well in practice. Let's see we're up twenty eight points. Let's see if we can get this what this looks like, you know, against live competition that doesn't know what's coming, and you're able to see those different things. So it prepares you for those greater games like when you have to go and play Philadelphia and other teams the end of our schedule. It gives confidence. Winning breeds confidence, and I don't think it's false confidence. I don't think what like, for example, what Brandon Cooks did is not out of the wheelhouse or what Brandon Cooks is able to do, right, Like, I know, one seventy three is a lot and maybe not the number of one seventy three, But the plays that he made are not outside of the realm of what Brandon Cooks can make. It's not like we acting like he set hisself on fire and ran a go route. Those players are well within who he is. Same thing with Rico, same thing with Tony Pollard, same thing with Jake Ferguson, same thing with Michael Gallup. What happened he had two really long pass plays. Those are the plays that he can actually do. You got a chance to see Jalen Brooks getting to the football game, all right, he was playing some So it doesn't give false hope because guys are doing things that are outside of their wheelhouse, right. Dak Prescott throws another four hundred yard game. He and Patrick Mahomes are the only two that have ten in the national football that's the current player. The only other person that has more than them is then damn. You know that's not out of Dax's wheelhouse, right, So those type of things are happening within the system of the game. You know, Deron Blank goes gets his fifth interception of the season. That's not outside of what he does. So it just gives confidence to players, and it gives coaches a chance to look at it if there's a certain look that they wanted to see on film that they can go back now and say, we're gonna keep that play. We're gonna refurbish this play, or we're gonna work through this play, or you know, we're gonna trash this. Yeah, we're gonna trash It just didn't work in practice, it didn't work in a game.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 3: That's not I've seen anything I need to see now with this play.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take our first break when we come back. More Cowboys, victory.
Speaker 4: Money, all them cowboys.
Speaker 12: When Jesse speaking with the right fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it.
Speaker 13: As you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties, Let Yo Kiero be your one one stop destination for.
Speaker 3: All things homegating.
Speaker 13: Yo Kiro's fresh, flavorful, ready to serve guacamoli made with real half avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys Yo Kiro's wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section.
Speaker 3: Grab some today.
Speaker 14: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders and Cowboy legends. Want to stay at the team hotel, attend the best tail game party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x's and o's with me Everson Walls. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 15: See if Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a diehard fan or a dog really care fan, we got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan, right here for the tail or the first one through the gates fan. The Seed Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here of you week fan or haven't been here in years fan, Seed Gig has you covered. Download the sea Geek after the Seed geek, You're a ticket the great Dallas Cowboys seats.
Speaker 11: How's wing Stop sound Christy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauted, tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop Ranch and of course spicy casun fried corn. I think you've heard enough, Get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot Com.
Speaker 4: Back to hang in with the Bulls.
Speaker 3: Back to the show.
Speaker 2: The second segment each and every day is brought to you by blockchain dot Com. Thank you, Blockchain.
Speaker 4: Block it up, baby calm So.
Speaker 7: They made a big deal out of they who the broadcasters of the game.
Speaker 3: Kevin Burkhart, Greg.
Speaker 7: Especially Olsen, he was he was wondering what was going on?
Speaker 9: What was that?
Speaker 4: What was that going on?
Speaker 7: In the fourth quarter where they just kept throwing the ball on versus second.
Speaker 3: Again, the coach is try this is my moment to get looks. I'm trying to see something. I'm trying to see a play. I'm trying to see something happen. You guys are giving me the look that I all right with these looks and these not thinking ahead? All right, what teams ahead will give me these looks that I can work on play they were practicing in the game, like.
Speaker 6: Cooper Rush throwing thirty yards downfield, listen by thirty or whatever.
Speaker 3: It was like, really, I mean I need this is this is a future Brandon Cooks player that I want to run. It was a future City Land player that I want to run. Run the clock because what speaking.
Speaker 4: Of that, giants calling time outs and like that's what was upset.
Speaker 3: He wanted to get on the go. He ready to go at halftime.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, man, because Cooper came in the game, but you receive the state the same. So they wasn't changing much. Like Jess said, they wanted to see some things. But then I think that upset coach Dable dive ball and he's like, okay, I'm an act that too, you know what I'm saying. So he acted up too. So but it don't matter. It don't matter, man. I'm fifty one point shy with what I needed. And we shouldn't have let them score. We should have got them shy, and we shouldn't have given up the minipendalies in the second half.
Speaker 2: Well do so you had a bunch of people, what probably four weeks ago, three maybe even three weeks ago, wanted to get rid of Dak and fire Dak and now he's there's MVP talk around him. Funny how things changed in the matter of a few weeks in the NFL every single year, right, what what are you seeing different out of Dak?
Speaker 16: Is he.
Speaker 2: Is there anything different? Is he just getting the right coverages and schemes? Because we even talked about on this show where it couldn't figure out what was going on. It was like almost like his guys weren't getting open. The schemes might have been off. Like whatever, what what are we seeing different now? Other than just a really bad team?
Speaker 4: But he moving around? Nice movie. He gonna give you the more intelligent I just get a quick shot. He's moving go just last, he gonna last alone to be He's moving around using his legs. I don't just give us that professional insight.
Speaker 3: Because I don't I don't want to get a text from Jerry. Just don't say move around.
Speaker 4: Jesse moving around me? That's God, believe he mad, I got you.
Speaker 3: But no, Dak is being more mobile mobile, that's what is the word we're looking for.
Speaker 4: That's what you want to use.
Speaker 3: That he's being more mobile, he's using his legs to extend plays. I think the offense, Mike McCarthy has opened it up. So I'm taking the restrictions off whatever whatever that was. In the first five six games in the season, the restrictions have come, you know, come off. They've used more motion. If you look at the games, they're starting to motion more pre snap motion again. That gives a more clearer picture. That helps the helps the quarterback, the offensive line, that the the receivers, the tight ends, everybody. It helps them identify what are we facing?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: When I go across this motion and my am I end zone is it?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Shout out to Mike McDaniels. He's brought this what they're calling the escape motion. It's when you'll see guys in that bunch formation. And normally when you see that type formation, they're they're motioning across or you see guys out wide and they're motioning in. Well, now you're starting to see more of this in tight and then the motion is going towards the sideline and they're called out of an escape motion. And what it's starting to do. Is if it's a tight end that's motioning out, well, if they're passing that motion out and saying, okay, that tight end now becomes the new number one. They're passing it off to the cornerback and the inside receiver who was eligent, who was supposed to be guard a tight end, or the running back or whoever, now has to play that receiver from inside out. So they're able to now work off that out route, seam routes, corner routes. It just automatically gives the leverage to whatever that receiver is on the inside. So Mike mc dams has kind of brought that escape motion to the NFL and more teams of using it. The Cowboys probably used it yesterday four or five six times and it worked to their favor. So just you're seeing more activity from this offense. And then anytime your quarterback gets into a rhythm, you gotta ride that wave right when your quarterback is dealing the way Dak dealing, you said before we came on air. You know, Dak he threw a pass to Brandon Cooks that he didn't even have to. We say, like as receivers, it caught itself right, like the pass called itself. You don't have to do anything too too, will just put your hands up. So when you have a quarterback that's in a rhythm like that, you just let him go. You don't, you don't, you don't try to hold him back anymore. You you you ride that wave until he starts making questionable decisions and then you go, okay, big fellow, like hold on now, let me let me rain your back in a little bit. But when he's when Doak is dealing the way he's dealing, and even the play when he threw the ball straight up in the air and I'm like no, no, no, no, no, ceedee, Lamb catches it right, he said, he said he was trying to throw it out of bounds. But when your quarterback is dealing stuff like that becomes completions, you know, because we see it the other way around. When he's not dealing things, you're like, don't, don't, don't, don't throw it there, and there's three four interceptions. But when they're when he's on his own.
Speaker 4: And he took a shot. So all you twenty two's, I call him the twenty twos, All you twenty two's he took a shot when he's trying to throw that ball away, So you twenty twos, don't don't don't take a shot at that. I saw him yesterday after the game. Man shit his hand. Man, I just I'm looking at him. I remember of the conversation doing training camp, and it is all starting to work out, uh in his favor. Man. Like you said, he's more mobile now I say he's just running outside the pocket. But it's okay.
Speaker 6: It's I think that's a big part of it. It's not just Dack, it's McCarthy too, And I think they use Now you want to give him a play action, yeah, you know he deserves it to play.
Speaker 4: The journey.
Speaker 6: Receivers are getting more comfortable with the with the.
Speaker 4: You know what, man, you know what, jes Shannon Kurt? Six games, baby.
Speaker 3: What's the game? You keep talking about?
Speaker 4: Six game win streak starting with the New York ain'ts all the way through the car the Carolina Little Cats? You know that's right up into the Washington wont to be in command of something, can't you know what I'm saying? What the next six games are worried about?
Speaker 6: Then the Dolphins or Lions or.
Speaker 4: We got to win the next six game? What's the next six game?
Speaker 6: About the next one already?
Speaker 4: Including got the Carolina Kiddings including this week. Yeah, we got the Carolina kids.
Speaker 7: New York, that's one.
Speaker 4: Ain't the New York The New York KB Giants Panthers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, with the Kiddy Cats, the commanders.
Speaker 4: I want to be in command of something.
Speaker 7: The first place. Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's gonna be a good game. But it's gonna gonna win it.
Speaker 7: Philadelphia at But that's when we give it.
Speaker 4: That's when we're gonna get to eating eating a real jerky down a real tough beef jerky at Buffalo Buffalo.
Speaker 2: On December the seventeenth, and then what Miami Christmas Eve, and then Detroit at home.
Speaker 4: We may we may stumble and get a tie there, we may stumble and get a tie.
Speaker 9: A feeling this not not not sex.
Speaker 4: You feeling this right.
Speaker 7: I'm not sick.
Speaker 3: I'm not quite there with you.
Speaker 4: Just I can feel.
Speaker 2: I can feel for the next five maybe but six we whoopings before I tell y'all what, let's see.
Speaker 4: Y'all need to get on this train. Don't don't get on the train. Two games from I ain't there you on the train. I ain't slowing down, baby, am tracked bullet train. You're paying baby, I'm rolling.
Speaker 6: So they're ready for the Eagles and the forty nine ers of the world.
Speaker 4: If they win the next four games, they gonna be ready for the next three games. They're gonna be ready for anything. Great, They're gonna be ready for anything. Man, challenge the world. Baby, jes you whip me. Baby, I'm rotting, Okay, I'm riding, Okay, yeah, because I just do it there. Get cowboys no respect. Hey man, I'm tired. I'll catch it on the plane coming back from Vegas. Come on, man, this is my boy supposed to be doing. Come on, man, don't do that day.
Speaker 2: It was get up and fly back at six in the morning, or fly back at six in the morning, or fly back at nine at night.
Speaker 7: If I didn't take the flight.
Speaker 4: Till so, yes, I took the mid day.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny, Like Vegas, Vegas does a great job of getting people to get the hell up out of Vegas, to get more.
Speaker 7: People get the next round there.
Speaker 3: Because like if you your flight home from Vegas, if you take it at six am, it's damn near welfare. It's it's seventy five cent. Yeah, but boy, you take that flight at twelve noon or later a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: There's only like they have like probably what ten twelve flights a day back to and from Vegas, but there's only like three or four that are direct. So if you don't get one of those direct flights, you're on the plane for like seven hours plane change.
Speaker 3: They set it up to where like you know what your Saturday night, your Sunday night, you will you will like literally, you're gonna party all the night. Let's go right to the airport. Because anything anything after you.
Speaker 4: Should have did I've done it before and I'm not a fan of.
Speaker 3: That, so especially that at your age now a chicken one.
Speaker 7: Fifty one turned fifty one on?
Speaker 9: Why did I hew you fifty two?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm sorry, stop speeding me to Yes. How are you brother?
Speaker 3: I'll be forty in the two months?
Speaker 10: Cool?
Speaker 4: Cool? How about you? Brother?
Speaker 6: Fifty six?
Speaker 2: You that all?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 4: Names? I'll be for a drunk you. How old are you? Names? Hey? Anybody listening to Foreigny Journey and all those guys you drop this up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: The one person in the room that I could google his age and he won't even answer.
Speaker 4: So who that google my age? I'm sixty eight?
Speaker 7: Okay, are you that old?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no six.
Speaker 4: Fifty sixty eight.
Speaker 7: You'd be sixty two in December. Who's your birthday?
Speaker 3: We go through this every single now, January January.
Speaker 7: Okay, here's the December twentieth years is Win.
Speaker 3: Septebary, January.
Speaker 15: We're like.
Speaker 4: Birthd your birthday win.
Speaker 2: January, November, December, January, January, and Chris, you're in January.
Speaker 7: How are you gonna be? Chris, I'll be forty six, forty six.
Speaker 4: That all I ain't thinking was that old? No, I thought it was around your age.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, he's around my age, forty five, forty six, forty it's kind of around each right, it's roundabout.
Speaker 4: When do you stop the when you move up? When you move up like forty one, forty two, then you say I'm forty four, forty three or forty five something.
Speaker 3: Like that, forty three kind of like forty five. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, not me, not mean, I didn't do it like that I'm hanging all every year. Yeah, every year. Now, don't hang on them. I She's like, I'm glad. I'm glad. I got a year old. I'm glad.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take our last break.
Speaker 7: When we come back. More football stuff.
Speaker 4: Feel them, Cowboys, feel them, baby, the boys feel them.
Speaker 9: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: They snapped the fresh guy who looks right, that's not there. He escaped slapped.
Speaker 4: He'll look for a firstyn.
Speaker 8: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 1: Prospect's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 9: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, they've got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 11: How's wingstop sound? Crispy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed, tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries. Housemade honey mustard blue cheese or signature Windstop Ranch and of course spicy Cajun fried corse. I think you've heard enough. Get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot com.
Speaker 15: Seef Gig has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a die hard fan or a dog with a care fan, we got him next time fan or we'll never win again fan. Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The Sea Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, or they may just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here of your week fan or haven't been here in years fan, see geek has you covered? Download the Sea Geek after the seat Geek, you're a ticket the great Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 16: Seats James right here, you're twenty twenty two Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. If you know how much I love my Cowboys and I am thrilled to be talking to you about the twenty twenty three Fan of the Year Award, presented by Captain Morgan. We're looking for the ultimate Cowboys fans to spice up the game that means you eat, sleep, and breathe the Dallas Cowboys. If that's you, or if you know someone like me, then go to dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year and you could win tickets to Super Bowl fifty eight and so much more.
Speaker 4: Enter today, back to Hanging with the Bulls.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the final segment of Hanging with the Boys, where we will.
Speaker 7: Tell you how to invest to retire.
Speaker 3: Play football.
Speaker 4: Play football and connected to a major sport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you connected to a major play football, and if there's a forty one K you can pay into that, they'll match max it out.
Speaker 2: That's not true, Nate, don't be connected to a professional sport because a lot of there's a lot of broad jokers that are connected to professional sports.
Speaker 7: Play a professional sports sports.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of broke it's a lot of broke dues that are that play.
Speaker 9: That's true.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, connect yourself somehow, because the money flows. If sports loves the sports is flowing, you are flowing right there.
Speaker 7: All those TV deals keep going through. Yeah, be totally fine that what you're pointing at.
Speaker 4: Just just just just just hanging man, just just hanging with them. Boys. Man, that's what the cowboys just hanging baby.
Speaker 2: Third segment, by the way, each and every day is brought to you by Jigsaw, the official dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: And that's the others. How you stay rich?
Speaker 7: Yeah, stay single, stay.
Speaker 3: Away from the women. You're all ready to date.
Speaker 4: No one in this room listens.
Speaker 7: Or room over there, we can attest to that.
Speaker 4: Tell y'all what man, I'm excited. Man, we've we're finna walk through this thing.
Speaker 3: How do you okay?
Speaker 7: We got the we got the pay.
Speaker 3: It's Monday before we get to his set against Yeah, anything else that we need to discuss from it because I don't want I don't I don't want to pass by this game and not give credit.
Speaker 4: Give credit away credits due zero sacks. The old line played a great game, gave up a few bad hits, but zero sacks. We found that, uh my boy, who's that number? Twenty three? Is a beast running up in that middle. Yes, sir, reco die don baby, don't throw the ball the schoolmaker yet, throw the ball to Jake Ferguson. That's who you throw the balls.
Speaker 7: I almost feel sorry for that.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Mozzi got a play a play for a loss for two or three yards, as say Mozzi our first round pick. There's a lot of things that happened great yesterday. My boy Filer showed back up number fifty six. Sam Williams still running down forcing on the punt man. He made some big play. There's a lot of things we don't want to but don't miss that victory altogether. That don't miss that is with all that went on.
Speaker 6: I was surprised that Parsons had no sex, no tackle.
Speaker 3: What a great segue, because I was getting ready to say, just to do my tracking, my spicy alert. Micah Parsons after the game had a series of tweets. If you go back and you can look it up, Kurt, if you like. A couple of weeks ago, Sam Williams had a tweet that free me. Well, Sam Williams double backed last night and said, forget about you know, f freeing me. I'll just break the cage. Then Micah quote tweeted his first he said, I've never been more speechless in my life. And then he quote tweeted saying Williams tweet and he said, well, if they ain't gonna free you, they can at least free me.
Speaker 6: Wow, what would they be bottling him.
Speaker 4: For putting him a linebacker?
Speaker 3: So I don't know what.
Speaker 7: I don't know what that means, a little drama in the in the.
Speaker 3: I don't think did Mike, did Micah record a tackle yesterday? Did Micah recorded sacked yesterday? No sack, no sack, no tackle? So he went through an entire Now. I don't know if that's I don't know if that's a shot at dan Quinn. I'm just I'm just tracking the messy. I'm not creating the messy. I'm just tracking it. I don't know if that's a shot at dan Quinn. I don't know if that's a shot at You know, people feel like Micah is being held every play or whatever it may be.
Speaker 4: But he wasn't.
Speaker 7: I get it, like his name's not even on the sheet.
Speaker 3: I get it for a guy who guys always get a little bit touchy when the contract season is around. For Micah is a contract here, and this is just this is this is just my messy, putting the messy pieces together. I just think about, okay, contract here. What better way to make to ensure that you get the maximum amount of money then to go out and win a Defensive Player the Year award, which you've been runner up twice for. But you look up and they're talking about Miles Garrett, they're talking about Max Crosby, they're talking about t J. Watty're talking about Nick Boson now, and you're not talking about you.
Speaker 4: Number eight, A number nine in sacks, number eight, about number ten in sacks. I looked. I was looking at that too.
Speaker 3: And then you come into a game where it's literally you see you see it's set up the pas, it's set up. It's set up for you to come upto a game and it creates some damage and at least get back in that conversation with a two to three sack type of game. And it didn't happen. And there was even moments on the TV screen when you flashed to Mic on the sideline and they kind of had that despondent looked like like, you know, he was a little bit upset.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the tweets mean. I'm sure he will talk about it on his podcast tonight. It may come up on the podcast. So I'll be monitoring, but monitoring, but not monitoring, but monitoring the spicy.
Speaker 4: Hey, let me say this, that's the curse of being a Dallas Cowboys. Yes, you understand totally what I'm saying. When you try to escalate a goud before his time. We've all given him nicknames, we've all tried to compare him with greats. And I try to tell people that's one of the few times I get serious. Tap your breaks. Tap your breaks, because if you're gonna be great, you're gonna make plays regardless. And this is what this kid's got to figure out. Go back to your study your Michael, before you go to you know, like Jess said, putting little pieces out there, shooting little word go back and study your film a little bit better, see where you could have made plays, or see why you didn't make those plays. You go within yourself before you do that, because the great ones do look within yourself. I remember Mike Irwin was struggling with the double coverage, and he never once said, Hey, the coaches got to do better. He's saying, what can I do to beat these coverages? How can I run this route to beat these double coverages? You know, and I've been around Jerry Rice, I've been around Lawrence Taylor and these guys. You know, man, I got to do a better job. So if you're listening, Man, if you got people out there listening to this show going by trolling, whatever the word, y'all use Hey, man, look within yourself first. If you're a great player, and I'm not saying you're not, you'll find a way to make plays within this defense because they give him the most freedom. If any guy got freedom in this defense, it's Parsons. So be careful how you said, because this team is at a delicate stage. I'm saying a joke and having fun, but this team is in a delicate balance right now. Because I'm telling you you don't want to run up against Philadelphia and come up to zero, bro, you do not in correct the rest of your season. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That's why Sage worlds right there, Sage stop. That's why Sage.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 7: Nate's got that switch. He can go from being goofy as hell and let's go come with us, and then flip it back and then flip it back again.
Speaker 4: I don't want to lose, brother, Bro, I don't want to lose, don't y'all. I'm dying now. I'm not dying, but I'm hoping for this. So y'all don't know how bad I want to just drive into other people's cities. It just dog them out and talk bad to them. I cannot do that if I don't get into the NFC, and I don't don't start if I if I get into the NFC Championship game, I'm on my way to least every team that we beat, I'm at least going to say something to him. I'm hollering at him. I'm gonna be in front of Philadelphia. Let us beat philadelph You can get into the NFC Championship game. I'm gonna be for unless we play them in the NFC. But Bron, come on, man, come on, Jess. You don't never you don't never want to just sling it back at the fans. I mean, you're an ex guy. You like to have fun talking. You don't never just go back at them.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: No, that's not really my thing. Okay, that's not really my mind.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, well, you let me win something. I'm the wrong dude. Bro, you let me win something. Whatever you want to talk about, I'm down with it. No, yeah, you oh nothing. When I Bro, when I played, I ain't shake your hand. I want to revenge because my first four or five years in the league to beat downs they put on me. No, yeah, big knew, what's up your mama your herd? Boy, I ain't gonna fit in quarterfy what you said? After finished?
Speaker 3: What you said, Let's let's shift shift away, shift away from people's mama's. Uh, another pat on the back moment for me.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, we have a pad on the back moment for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, those people, but Hi, she looks scared. We're not gonna bother you.
Speaker 4: We're not in a cage.
Speaker 3: Pat on the back moment for me. Ceede Lamb came out in the post game conference. I loved it. I'm all for I love confidence. I love confidence. And CD came out and they asked him about the way he's playing. Uh said, I'm the best receiver in the league. I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: CD has found a secret sauce. I won't tell you what the secret sauce says, but he's found it. He's found a secret sauce.
Speaker 4: No, he can't share that. No, So one, two, three, thank you city.
Speaker 3: No, but but but but this this this branding level of CD Lamb, This is this is. I'm happy for him, and this is the type of player that you need in the league. Like every good football team has that that dog, that that one like you're talking about, Michael Irvin. Doesn't matter if you double me, doesn't matter if you you know, you start covering me. Whatever it is, I'm going to find a way to get open. And you know, when you have that confidence and you're playing at that level, that alone can carry a football team. That alone can get that that umph that you need you now, you need some other guys that come along with you every now and again. But to have that level of confidence and the way that he's playing right now, I mean he's on He's on pace to shoot sixteen seventeen hundred yards receiving this year after the slow start that he's had. I mean, if he continue on at this pace, I'm not saying a buck fifty a game, but if it's possible, I mean, I don't see he's gonna stop him next week.
Speaker 4: See the best, the best.
Speaker 6: What he said he's the best receiver in the league right now, is now he said that, I know.
Speaker 4: But is he you know, no, there's two guys ahead of It's too easy. He's two guys footballs in fourth. Yeah, two guys Jefferson.
Speaker 6: Hill's first, Brown, second, Brandon I third. Really he's got Jefferson fifth, Hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still think, I mean, who do they have first? Noah Brown?
Speaker 6: They have eighth?
Speaker 3: Maybe this must be great, must be Yeah, but just fly out from the eye test. To me, it's Tyreek Hill, It's it's uh, it's Jamar Chase. It's still Davante Adams. To me, DeVante Adams is still still a dog. Then I put Ceede Lamb.
Speaker 7: And then Jefferson.
Speaker 4: No, br you got it all wrong. Yes, but I know it's just your opinion opinion. It's no, no, no, it's it's only it's only two dogs out there that and both of them are different guys because of how the coordinators use them. Tyreek Hill, he's always running free because of his movement and his sheer speed. So he's saying that he's always running free. But he catches the ball, so that puts him number one, because I mean, it's just like, you can tell me what type of guy he is.
Speaker 3: But now if you.
Speaker 4: Want a guy that's coming over with that thing, whether eight folks hanging on him are two people hanging on him. That dude is a beat and that is the toughness man, you talked about that we saw that the way CD body is being maturing. That is the type of toughness we're seeing with him now. But those are my three top receivers. Now, the other guys, they're being injured, they've been beat up. Are they lack a quarterback? But I'm talking about the three guys that got good quarterbacks right now. That's why they I think that's why they number three, That's why I got them number A brown. Yeah, yes, yes, because because because you say Chase, that's that's the kid with Jamar Chase Bengals. With the Bengals, Burrow his quarterback is I think number two in the league. But he's he's been in consistent because offense line ain't no good. They can't get a run game. And they hurt him last night. They heard him but yesterday. So he is a top flight quarterback. If they ever get going, then that Chase dude gonna jump a few folks because the receiver, as you mentioned, man are elite. Last week Adams Adams need a quarterback. Yeah, he they wasted his talent. They're wasting his talent bad.
Speaker 2: Last week, you're receiving leaders in the league where Ceedee Lamb, Noah Brown and Mary Cooper and Dalton Schultz one through four.
Speaker 3: That's crazy cowboys and cowboys.
Speaker 4: Only we can do that, only we can affect other teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, another another big game yesterday.
Speaker 7: Have you noticed there's another there's another NFL team in Texas.
Speaker 3: Now, I like that kid, He's good. I like I like that kid.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to watching because the reason I don't want to watch it is because how every Now just think, now he wasn't like the kid that's in Carolina. He wasn't talk about nowhere near that. People were moving up to get this kid, not to get the Shroald kid. And how he failed, way failed, which ain't far.
Speaker 15: Just but.
Speaker 4: How do you think all that training and moving around, how do you think the Panthers feel.
Speaker 3: Like, Wow, that organizations stayed the state battleizations because of the people that they have running right right?
Speaker 4: So I just I was saying to myself, and only time to tell because we don't know how this kid from Bama gonna turn out. We don't know how the Carolina kiddy kid going to turn out.
Speaker 7: And just as you hit the pop pick back the way this week youself on the back.
Speaker 3: Oh what was the pop pick?
Speaker 7: First sack of the game?
Speaker 4: Who was it? Williams? One two three two?
Speaker 2: This week?
Speaker 4: To be good? And you know what our show, our show, I gott to be the best. You gotta do.
Speaker 3: We both we both picked that. We both yeah, we both picked.
Speaker 4: Both got we gotta have the best show?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 3: Did you take us to probly your voice? We have the best show period, because you've been a lot of like the surprising your voice the last week or so.
Speaker 4: It's the joy have the best show to joy. It's the joy that got it.
Speaker 3: Like when you say we got it, that's you know.
Speaker 4: That Derek messed with the numbers. Shannon told me that he's a Derek mess with. No, I don't take me down with you. No, that's off their talk man private, No, Derek, Hey Niggas a storyline, you see storyline come here every now and then, you know, storyline as soon as as soon as my boy don't show up, as soon as your boy don't show up, storyliner right up in here.
Speaker 7: I mean Nick loves us, Nick likes our show. Our show is fun.
Speaker 2: You've ever been on our show. It's it's if one of us is missing and someone sits in for the other. It's just mass chaos. Though have you never noticed that, just all hell breaks loose, like we know how to control the circus when you bring another animal into.
Speaker 3: The circus, Like yeah, it's like you know, yes, So wow, man, All.
Speaker 7: Right, good stuff tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Phone calls Kurt good seeding, make good seeing you, es yalling Chris, thanks for keeping us on the air.
Speaker 7: Jazz, thanks for creeping. Keep creeping on, Chris. Josh Nanks for keeping us on all the social channels. Will come see us. We miss you.
Speaker 4: Beat the Giant.
Speaker 7: See y'all tomorrow, same time.
Speaker 4: Take place Hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.