Speaker 1: We're flame shame.
Speaker 2: If you watch the Coffee Time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame.
Speaker 3: Come in with last and come in with Jim Love loundes. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge.
Speaker 2: From fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up tips? Yeah? You know she raised shin towns on speaking to the ground. A second, We're gonna last cut of the kicking and at the again we leave it with just a lifted spirits. Think you want to revisit so your first second? Listen, young folks, so you smitch?
Speaker 2: Oh folks?
Speaker 1: Are we dig it?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: Hey? No, fish, do what you do?
Speaker 1: Cag no, do what you do?
Speaker 3: Cag no?
Speaker 2: This? Do what I do?
Speaker 3: Know this.
Speaker 2: We Hey, hey, hey, welcome to this week's episode of Laughing Learned. This is your host, comedian Flame Monroe, along with my beautiful co host you know her as a lady Icon' or miss Toots. Are you Bobby c High Flame? How I'm good? High Flame? That's Bobby Clipper and our producer Aaron I Am okay, Bobby, you know it's been a hell of a week. Let me say that it's been a hell of a week the world since we spoke right last weekend, I was at the Last Factor in Chicago. I had four great shows. I also went to the Miss Continental Pageant. Our congratulations to Miss Condental plus newly crowned Albion Davenport and Miss Condental Elite Lehanne Feathers. But during the process of working and everything, I had a tragedy in my family. Not a death, but my brother suffered a stroke. My brother under me, so I was worried about that. I flew to Vegas to feel about him, and he's stable. But it's a long roadback. And so I appreciate all you guys prayers and everything and respect to the privacy of my family. But I've been with my family because the week we got a small family, but I was worried about my brother. He got young kids. So by outside of that, Bobby, I'm telling you, it's just we're gonna keep it moving. We we're very close to seasons for and we got to get it going. We got to get it going. So I'm sorry with two days late, ladies, you know, and it's completely my fault because I had stuff going on in my personal life and I couldn't get my man right. I'm not going to even say this all the way right tonight. But luckily I have a fantastic co host who can carry the weight of who can carry the weight of the show of shoulders and the weight of my pain on that big old booty.
Speaker 3: Yes, I just gotta say, on my ass, I'm carrying it on my ass when you're talking on my shoulder. Families first, so no, and our prayers. I want everybody to continue to pray because it is with a stroke. It is a long roady. I'm sure he'll get there. But yeah, he's God's grace for sure. Yeah, and I'm glad the shows went well and you're in, you're continuing. You've got a lot going on, Like August is a busy.
Speaker 2: Month for you. April girl, April.
Speaker 3: Sorry, i'm looking at a I'm blind.
Speaker 2: What can I tell you.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the A on the calendar.
Speaker 2: Bobby, you're on that stuff. You must be on that stuff, Bob, you're on that stuff. Uh. Yeah, everyone's looking really good, and we'll get into that. Let's get into the topics because really I'm working today. Y'all are sheer steam only that's.
Speaker 3: All right, you'll be We'll take your steam and your smoke. That's funny enough. All right, let's start at the top. We'll do our deaths. I am very devastated. Mookast Junior. Yes, I can't believe it. I keep thinking of what comes out of Texas Flame, Seers and Queers.
Speaker 2: That was his.
Speaker 3: Office iner, A gentleman line, you know what, years ago.
Speaker 2: I remember him from that movie, but there are two other movies that I remember shows that I remember him from. He played on Good Times as Florida's brother and he was going to fight, and then he played on the Jeffersons. What he was trying to hit on we yeap and and I loved him in the office and a gentleman with that was he was greater than that. He won't ask her for that, but I really remember him those two rows. But he was. And I him from Roots where he played the fabulous Yeah, yeah, yeah, I loved him.
Speaker 3: Great actor.
Speaker 2: He had a long, very successful career. And from all the reviews that I've read, the people have been putting up stuff on their pages, big celebrities every day. He was a very well respected and loved man. So prayers to Averages family it is.
Speaker 3: We had a few others. The next gent I have to say I didn't know him, Chance per Deermo. He was He had a motorcycle accident. He died young. He was in something called Stars in JEVV and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Not either one of those I saw.
Speaker 2: So I don't know him, but.
Speaker 3: God bless we had a Vonte Davis. Davis, he died at thirty five. He was a former NFL star. And then one that really should be celebrated is mister Louke Conter. He was the last survivor of the USS Arizona in Pearl Harbor. He dies a one hundred and two. Can you imagine? God bless him so that those were our deaths. Some older news but still pertinent. Alice Murdoch got another forty years. I don't know, after you have two life sentences, I'm given to you if you actually need any any additional time. But he blamed his addiction. It was the financial crimes, and he blamed he blamed his addiction on that. I guess you coulda blame something.
Speaker 2: So that's a question I have because I know other people are thinking the same thing. I'm thinking so they say you got two life, bysinessis plus forty years. So even after I'm dead, you go keep me in there calling for forty more years. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it. And remember he's appealing the other So here's I don't know if you want to call it good news. He's appealing the deaths right for the wife and the san you know, he's appealing the murders. But he's already got forty years on this one, which is going to be he's our age. I don't know if we're going to make we're going to make a hundred maybe, I don't know. So he's already in jail. Anyway, even if he got off on those, he's still in jail. Yeah, that's the truth. They're just making sure that you know, if you're dead, they're going to make sure you're really dead.
Speaker 2: I never understood that though. When they said, well, you got two life, said says plus twenty years. Well, what's the twenty years? I will send the call fin the jail? Two? I know, I know.
Speaker 3: But you know, in some in some states, if it's not a federal crime, in some states, you get you get a life sentence, but you could get out in twenty eight years or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So you'd have to serve if their concurrence, if they're back to back, then you're not getting out at all. If they're served simultaneously. I don't know if that ever actually had.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He had a lot of He had a lot of people to come out against him. I don't know if he's going to get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Well, we're gonna so he's in. He's so he's in a little bit more skinny as a rail. The clothes that he had on, from the few pictures that they put out, it looked like he got his daddy's clothes when he was a little kid. So I don't know. His hair is grown backup, but I don't think presents being all that good to him. It is April is autism Autism Awareness months, so we're just it, yay, celebrate everybody. Oh what else is going on? That January sixth rioter Taylor James, Oh god, his last name is Johanticus. He's Washington State man. He got seven years for orchestrating. He was the guy that was on the orchestrating the the we're not calling it an insurrection. I don't know what we're calling it. He was the one that was on the blowhorn, you know, having them attack the police. So he actually, yeah, he actually got seven years, which was kind of it's kind of good. I don't know if they're what they're calling it them.
Speaker 2: Well, if the Orange Man wins, he said, he's gonna apply to all of the j R he is.
Speaker 3: I know, God forbid, I don't even like putting that out there. But because they didn't do anything, what it wasn't It wasn't an insurrection, even if it was a rioter, So you just said the right word. It was one of the worst looking riots. They should be getting it for that. And to be saying, you know, pushing forward and hurting a police officer on purpose that wasn't a picnic or whatever. They were trying to blows smoke up our rear ends.
Speaker 2: I hope not a man. Good God, oh god, I don't need it.
Speaker 3: I got enough up there, for the love of us. It might give me a Brazilian look, though, if I had a little lift those cheeks up. Have you been Everything all over the news is about the eclipse? Are you going to see it? Out there? Is California a good place to watch the eclipse that's coming.
Speaker 2: I think it's more on the East coast, but I'm going to watch it on the news, but I'm going to stay home. I'm gonna put me a pot or something on by me. I think I'm going to stay home because it's not even that I think that the actual eclipse is going to cause people to act crazy. But I do know the move has a lot of power. I think because the media keep pushing, keeps pushing that people are going to act crazy, that people putting in their psyche that you have to act crazy and then blame it on the eclipse. I'm telling you, I think that's some bs, you know what.
Speaker 3: The only things that I'm thinking about it. I did hear them say, but but they're talking about I don't know, somebody out in war Gun it was some big point in Oregon, and I'm like, I thought it was over this side, but who knows. We're having also some weather challenges, so people are trying to think of because here on the East Coast the weather has been crazy and it's rainy and it's super dark, and I don't know if the clouds will be covering it. I don't know when they're talking people going crazy, if they're taking into effect that like looting and stuff. If it's pitch black and you can't see a whole hell of a lot, maybe that's what they're talking about. But I do think the moon. My family, my mother is a nuts Every single time there's a whole moon, I could almost you know, I hang my hat on it. When she gets a little out there, she's getting a little extra grouchy.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm I'm a cancer. So I know that the moon has power. But the way they put it out, I think that they're planting seas in people's heads so that when they do do something crazy, they have a scapegoat to say over the idea because of the solar eclips I'm like, long.
Speaker 3: As they don't go to court saying that when when they get caught for doing whatever the hell they're going to do, I don't want them to do it. It'll be it'll be interesting. I mean, we've had all sorts of so we would talk to just a second about it being dark and yuckie. We've had tremendous weather. You started having it out in Chicago while you were there, Uh, and it kind of came right across to us. We had Hampshire and Vermont here on the East coast. There's so many outages that are going on from a severe storm, and then New York and New Jersey today four point eight earthquake. Can you imagine, and around six tonight a four point zero after shock. I wouldn't even know what the hell hit me, Bobby.
Speaker 2: When I heard the New York had an earthquake, I was like, well, wait a minute, now, wait a minutegga.
Speaker 3: I was in Boston. I wasn't in New York, so it wasn't me walking around.
Speaker 2: But in my but in my whole life, I can never remember New York cabnet earth.
Speaker 3: No. They've been talking for years about you know, the plates or whatever. I can't even think of the express that they use, you know, the ecologist and whatnot. That we'd be getting something that will be coming to the side of the country and it will be you know, like or shattering because we haven't had it in a long something. Something's going to shift and it's going to make it happen. I hope this isn't like the start of anything.
Speaker 2: I couldn't imagine a New York have a seven or eight point earthquake where all those skyscrapers, those skyscrapers are well sixty seventy storys up until the sky and even higher.
Speaker 3: I can't even imagine they had a little clip. It was actually hysterical.
Speaker 2: Al Roker.
Speaker 3: They must tape. They must tape when they have, like, you know, any type of meeting when people are getting together with ideas and whatnot. And they had the camera on him and all of a sudden, everything start shift. He's like, oh my, like he was right in there. I said, leave it to Al Roker, the weatherman, to actually be caught on you know, caught on tape, and to be able to discuss and describe it to everybody, you know. And immediately he they you know, he went to whatever app to see that it was at an earthquake. He's like, I don't know what just happened, but cool as a cucumber. I would have been screaming from the rafters.
Speaker 2: Well, the scariest part, Bobby, is that those buildings are so close to each other. It would be a dominal effect.
Speaker 3: That's the truth. I mean, that would anybody in the city. It's they ever had, really, if we ever did have a big earthquake on this side of the country. That would You're exactly right. I don't even know. The death rate would be unfathomable, you know, it really would, and the mess, you know, the mess would be they would be wicked. But everybody is okay. So far, they haven't come out with anybody that anybody's that injured or died or so fingers, fingers and toast crust. And let me tell you, I was happy when I was reading this next story that I know that you were out in Chicago there was a big money heisted la over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Well I should have been here, should I know?
Speaker 3: Thirty million dollars was stolen from a money storage facility. They don't have any information, you know, other than that they're kind of they're instigating, but they think it's it's somebody that's super sophisticated. This wasn't like, you know, Bob and Lou went down and put pulled their pulled their ski hats over their faces and went in. They think it was a pretty sophisticated heist.
Speaker 2: So wait a minute, it was thirty million cash? Yeah, ooh, what was that? Oh?
Speaker 3: I was That's what I'm saying you were in Chicago, so I know it wasn't you.
Speaker 2: My friend thirty? Okay, that's almost better than the power ball tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine? But the only thing is when they don't they mark doesn't every single bill get accounted for with the serial numbers and stuff like, how do you spend that kind of money? How do you liquidate it?
Speaker 2: I'm sure they have ways Byriki I I'm sure too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they probably in another country, you know, go and spend because who's over who's over? And you know the UK looking at serial numbers of America.
Speaker 2: They don't need to go to another country, can go to Florida. I'm sure he can't big deals, baby.
Speaker 3: I know, artist to god, Hey, who knows. I'm dying to see who it is now that it could be paid for some of these legal fees.
Speaker 2: We'll have to see all that.
Speaker 3: Today. I noticed that the President I didn't get to listen to him. I taped it. He was in Baltimore for the bridge collapse. I I know that from the pieces that came out to us that he's very supportive. They are on track to get that cleaned out by May so that other boats can come in. We talked about it last time on how what a really viable port that is and it's really important to the economy on the East Coast. So hopefully they'll have that done. They're hoping. They're still missing four of the of the crew member crew members that were fixing the roads above. I guess President Biden spoke to their their families, which I think is which I thought was lovely.
Speaker 2: So Biden had a pretty Biden had a pretty dope week though, because Biden had a fun raised last week where he raised a gang of by yes he did. And then the economy is looking good up under Biden. So Biden has had a good week, and but they don't talk about that, but they want to talk about the bird flu on his watch, and they want to talk about oh why not this egg?
Speaker 3: Egg prices are up. Yeah, he had. We had three hundred and three thousand jobs that were added, which is up from two seventy in February. And I know that they had they said a lot of people I think it was sixty thousand had lost their jobs throughout the country. But there's plenty of other ones to pick it up. The stock market was at an all time high last Thursday. We have thirty eight consecutive months of job growth. We do have the bird flu, which is egg prices. Buckle up, everybody. You might have to get the egg substitute because until they get that sorted, and it's more the jumbo eggs, so maybe you'll have to get smaller eggs, is what we'll do. But things are for Biden Noman's talk about it, but it's they're they're looking okay. Who's not looking okay? Who had a really rough week? Was our friend President Trump?
Speaker 2: He hadn't do it. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: I'm putting it out to the to everybody. Not my friend, but he was my former president. I will say that he had three cases that he tried to get shut down and he struck out on all three. One he was trying with Georgia to get the free speech. The judge that absolutely not. You know, he rejected it for him and the co defendants. There is no free speech where you know, when you're trying to Oscar governor to give you fined eleven thousand votes. A Leen Canon. I always want to say Connor, but it's canon. Yeah, he actually put her in and she rejected his bid to for the documents that it was. It was covet under Presidential Records Act. She didn't shut the door completely on that. She said, if it ends up going to a jury trial, that he could bring that up again. But no, he didn't get his ways that way. And then the last one was the New York City case. He was looking to get immunity on that and the hush money case, and the judge said that paying hush money to a prostitute is not covered under presidential immunity. It wasn't. It wasn't one of his tasks or one of his jobs. So no, that wasn't going to happen either.
Speaker 2: First of all, Stormy Daniels was not a prostitute. She was a porn star. But when she went off with that right amount of money, she became you know, it was just a business transaction. I'm never gone because I don't like that they call her prostitute. She was an admitted open porn star, living her life like it was gold. And he made the offer. The offer was sweet. Listen, and I'm not saying this there's no read because I liked me some Stormy Daniels, but I know some beautiful white woman one hundred twenty five thousand dollars Ony Daniels about two fifty at bed, maybe a good three hundred. But I like her and I don't like them calling her prosecute because she was she was a born star admediately. Second of all, you know, do you find this strange, boby that a some kind of crazy disease always comes out on a voting year. It really is.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, yeah, and what I really because the people who are going to pay the most is going to be the people who are going to vote that are going to complain. So I agree. I mean, we were already we're already even bitching about eggs throughout COVID. We finally got them to come down to our normal parts again, and here they're going to go back up. I might be vegan. How about you.
Speaker 2: No, I love eggs. I'm gonna have to start stealing. Look, I mean give them a different way.
Speaker 3: Oh you have to get a chicken, chicken in your own backyard and they'll be healthy. Of course the dogs might not like that, I.
Speaker 2: Thought, unless it unless it's here real that the chicken from Jack and the beanstalk and the bitch they go, she ain't come up in here.
Speaker 3: And there's something about those. My cousin has eggs, and there's something about the different colors, because you know, you have different different types of birds have different kinds of eggs. I don't know. Matthew Stewart always used to bring them out, and when I see a blue egg, it just thank you anyway, And they're probably delicious. It's me. I'm a waco. I need them in a little cardboard carton, and I like them all the same color, in the same shape, and I don't want to see any bird poop on it. You're going to wash that off? Yeah, not for Bobby. Did you see? I almost died with this the one thing that I was I don't know why I'm going to say I'm disappointed with Trump because I'm always disappointed with them. But he reposted and I can't believe that the Secret Service wouldn't come and spank his hand. He reposted some sort of tweet or whatever with President Biden hog tied in the back of a on the back of a pickup truck. Did you see that? And I thought it's not the most it's tasteless. Fine, you'll see it. There's memes all over the place, there's this pickup truck that has a million different flags hanging off of it, and somebody did one of those wraps you know how they put like usually for advertisements on a on trucks, they'll put you know, you know, Bob's plumbing or something. Instead they had obviously it was it was a fabricated image of President Biden laying down in the back of the truck with his hands, his mouth gagged, his hands tied, his feet tied. And I just thought that was I thought it was tasteless. Never mind for a former president and somebody who's running to be president to repost.
Speaker 2: Well, you said faceless. You do know you do remember who put it up there? Who shared it? Right? I know?
Speaker 3: That's just I mean, keep his mouth shut with the gag order, you know, imagine insulting a judge on one of your trades, one of your cases, their daughter. He kind of even I shouldn't be surprised with that. But what I was surprised with is that he did come up with one hundred and seventy five million dollars ball loan.
Speaker 2: But now it's being challenged by Letitia James. It became from a reputable company I saw that everything, everything that he does now is in question.
Speaker 3: And he did that, so everybody's what I don't like about it. In Latitia, Jens has the right to do it, but I am so sick of his martyrdom and his persecution. You know, becomes a crazy He's being persecuted, his complex, and I feel like this just adds to it, you know, like I'd rather get down and I don't want to hold up any trial over the Bondie came up with, like let's just keep pushing forward Letitia. You know, it's part of me feels that way because if they if then if then that holds off that trial and then he gets to appeal her, her her investigation or what you know, like it's never going to be over. I'm just I'm just done with them. I'm done with them. In the fact that he's selling bibles is when he probably has never read one in his life. It's a little The only other thing I saw that he's probably boohooling about is truth social his his streaming platform was put up and his social media platform excuse me. And originally the stock was going up and then it plummeted and so it dropped his net worth by about a billion dollars. And I'm sure somehow that's President Biden's felt too.
Speaker 2: They had already put out on the media as soon as he did that, oh he's making money, hand of a fist, right, because he wanted to use that.
Speaker 3: That's right, you're exactly right. He wanted to be his Yeah, right, I think maybe two, let's be let's be fair. I think it was two, not more than three.
Speaker 2: Well, here's my question by him, ghost sneakers and Bibles that you want you to run to.
Speaker 3: Jesus maybe or run away? Honest to God, it's something. It's just it's hysterical. He's going to make America pray again. And I want to say, oh, how the Mighty have fallen? But of course he would twist that like the fact that he can't even look himself and see this is so unsanely. Could you imagine President Obama or even George Bush outselling a Bible on whatever, probably on cheots social I just can't even know. It's it's just kind of again tasteless. Something else is tasteless is that House Republicans are trying to rename the Dallas Airport after Trump, but the Democrats came back and want to have him name a prison, a federal prison down in Miami instead. But I'm like, what about poor Dallas. He gets wiped out.
Speaker 2: He needs to be careful if they name a prison after him.
Speaker 3: Please, he might he might be able to select that that's where he wants to go if he was ever if he was ever convicted.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And did you see I got this was funny? Kelly and Conway, Oh, another name that just makes me want to Her ex husband actually gave the highest legal amount of money nine hundred twenty nine six hundred dollars to Biden's victory fund. George Conway. You know, he reminded me of Jimmy Glick. Remember that that Martin Shore character. That's what he kind of looks like. A dark here, Jimmy Glick. That's what her husband X husband looked like. I can't I'm JFK. I don't even want to talk about him, Junior. He's he's saying that Biden shutting down social media or anything that was negative during the beginning of COVID, that that is worse for our democracy than what Trump has done so far. You could say he said, I could make a case.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, please, Well, of course, of course.
Speaker 3: They both won the primary in Connecticut and New York and Rhode Island in Wisconsin. What I'm really surprised about is, I mean, I'm really surprised in all battleground states, all key ones, Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, Trump is beating Biden. He is polling higher, and I just can't believe it. And in the like Arizona, in Michigan, he's up by like six points. We got to figure out Biden's people have to get on it and figure out some better messaging because this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It is ridiculous, Barbick. And I'm telling you right now, it's sneaking by its to the what kind of people live in America and what kind of America they want to live in?
Speaker 3: Wicked? I mean, it's yeah, I mean, and it's not. There's so much, so so much angst all over the world. Like we have in we have the not for profit people that World Central Kitchen that is run by I'm blinking on his name, Jose Andres. He's a wonderful chef who decided that in his next chapter in life. You know, I think he did it up till he was sixty sixty five whatever and decided that he wanted to feed the poor, which I think is great. So he has been working with Cindy McCain and they've been over trying to feed the people from Gaza and then all of a sudden, seven of them are killed in some sort of air strike. That that was tragic and it was unintended. Net Yaho said, So we got to figure it out. You know, people, I mean, they deserve to be fed. I can't imagine anybody's gone to want to go over there and volunteer their time and help if they can't even be kept safe. So hopefully they'll figure that out. Up PRIs to their family. There was an American Canadian. I don't know if there were Canadian first and then then became an American or American person then became Canadian. But they were killed. I know that President Biden had a strong talk with net and Yahoo. We'll see if anything comes from that. The one thing that did come was that they opened up as like that little channel so that they could try to get some aid through but we'll see. I'd love to see the hostages. I'd like to hear something about them. Are they say, are they still with us? I'm a little anxious to hear something about that. So our prayers to all of those people.
Speaker 2: That is there right there, because let me tell you something, that is a lot going on over there, and it's so many different stories. And that is why here at Lapeline we do say I love our prayers and our understanding, especially to all the innocence, but we do not insert our pinions on that because there is a lot going on over there.
Speaker 3: It's too complicated. Honey. I got to be quite honest with you. I don't think I could piece it all together. I just know on both sides there are a lot of people that have been hurt are being hurt. You know, Iran now has their panties in a wad, and there's going to be something. We have to watch, all of us. Keep your as t TGM would say, keep your head on a swovel. You know, they're waiting for some sort of something to happen from Iran. It'll probably be overseas at one of our embassies or something. But you know what I thought was interesting to get This is totally off topic. There was something that I was reading and initially I thought it was it was for the Bad Oregon. Oregon Governor Tina Kotek. She is recriminalizing drug use, personal drug use. They were one of the first states to decriminalize it. But she's doing it because they're not getting enough help. So she has a certain amount of that you have to be carrying. You could get up to one hundred and eighty days in jail. That said, the focus is actually on connecting individuals with mental health services, addiction services. With the rizin fentanyl. She's terrified for what that's going to mean for her community. For some reason, Oregon has you know, high drug issues, and I thought a strange way to do it. But you know, if it works, you know, it's she's sort of doing it. It sounds like on a pilot program. If it works, you know, kudos to her. She's trying to solve She's actually trying to dig down and get to the root of the issue rather than just you know, if throwing something on it helping it goes away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oregon is no notorious for that black tar. I think it's orgon and Maine for that black black to our heroin, especially with the youth, with the young. I don't know why the drug use is so heavy over there either by me. I don't know what's mission.
Speaker 3: I don't know either. It's beautiful over there, like so I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't get those people have to, you know, run to that. But yeah, that is crazy because what you're gonna do locker them half the state? If so many people are addicted to that, and that heroin is highly addicted. If you so so many people addicted that, what're you gonna do? Locker them half the damn state?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: That's going to cause the other half all the money to take care of them?
Speaker 3: Well is so that's what I'm thinking. I don't know if she's I mean, there's going to be something that's more finite than what I'm actually what I'm actually seeing in the in the paper. But that said, I like that she's trying to do something. But did she Is she getting special funding? Did she get a grant or something from the federal government that will help fund it. We're gonna have to keep our eye on that because, as I said, if it actually works, they were one of the first to decriminalize, and all the other states followed. So I'd like to get a handle on with all the gun violence and everything flame these mental health issues, right, So if this is a this is some sort of way to make it work, we'll keep our fingers and toes crossed. We'll have to watch that one.
Speaker 2: I can't across my toes.
Speaker 3: I I can't cross my top, but I could go well, I can't even reach them anymore. For the love of God, I'd have to get up on some sort of pulley system. Yeah, I don't think no wouldn't worked for me. Something that was sort of in my area is it's one of the only things new that I have on immigration is you remember when they sent Desanta scent in a plane all of the immigrants up to Matha's vineyard, to that beautiful area of Matha's vineyard. They actually judge just said that that they can sue. That the immigrants can actually sue because they were sort of sold a bill of goods. They were told to get on get on the flight. They would be educational resources, they'd have jobs, stable housing, and so of course they hopped on. Who wouldn't if you were trying to help your family vac that transportation.
Speaker 2: That that that's what that's where he lost me at. So so they can sue Governor DeSantis because he was the one who initiated it.
Speaker 3: That I agree. That's what they should be able to sue the State of Florida. DISSANTUS through the State of Florida. But what they're allowed to sue is the transportation. I don't get it. A federal judge ruled it, but he's allowing it. I don't get it. Makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: You got to see the flips out of it. Them suing will cause them to have to stay in the states even longer. So at the end of it, they might get their green car, but they definitely will get the longer stay than they were supposed to be because they have lost it.
Speaker 3: That's exactly either.
Speaker 2: And they can drag that out as long as they want to it. If you don't believe they can drag it out, look at the ninety one chargers. That's the pop against the ex President Trump right now. They're dragging it out, So they should drag it out. I'm not even mad at them. Drag it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, eighty eight. Let's get you know, if you lost a couple, But they will, and what they'll get is even if they got only a few box flame, they have nothing. So even if they got a couple of thousand each for each person, it's even longer that they can stay here for that, you know, like they.
Speaker 2: I don't think the goal. I don't think the gold is money. I think the gold is a green car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too. To be safe, I mean, these people, I know that they should be doing it the right way. I agree with that.
Speaker 2: We have a.
Speaker 3: Severely broken system that's been broken for over fifty years. We need to fix it. But you know, if they do it this way, if they've all been vetted. So that's the other thing. The people who you know, I don't know who was on that was on that plane, as long as they're all vetted, and they were, they were decent people. You know, I don't have as much of a problem with that either. I just wish, you know, I wish Congress would fix it. I wish they would the bill that was put forth would actually be fixed and somebody would read it. And that's only a first best step. It's not even a reform of immigration. But that's all I have for this week, touts. So I know you've got a whole bunch of stuff that's coming up. Anything you want to tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have Sherry Shepard coming up, our big birthday show April twenty second, Oh, the Sherry Shepherd. So so you guys please make sure you stay tuned. Then we're doing way up with angela Ye the very next day April twenty sixth and twenty seventh, we will be in Colleen, Texas at twice this Funny Comedy Club, and then two weeks later May tenth, I am showcasing, but Netflix is a joke alone with so many other famous and fabulous comedians. That whole week May thirtieth, I'm in Chicago for Urban Pratt and June I am in New York and I want you to Dominican Republic. And then July I am in Atlanta. So it's a lot going on. It's a lot going on. I'm excited. I want to thank you guys for the prayers for my family because my brother is we grew up very close. Growing up. I was his protector. He's four years my junior. And when I became came out or became trans we got very distant from each other because he didn't agree with my lifetime. That didn't mean that he didn't love me or whatever. It just wasn't for him and I never forced it on him. He always called me about my biological name, and you know we sold. When I was in seeing him in the hospital yesterday, I told him, I said, oh, I should shake my tends in your face because you can't get up and do nothing because they have him shrup to the bed. And he heard me, and he opened his eyes and he looked at me and gave me a little smirk, and then he closed his eyes, so I know he heard me. And I said, to make light of the situation that I never foresaw. I was on my brother and never stopped from between the two of us, because if you guys understand that your family is your family, those are things that you cannot choose. That is what you were going into. It ain't always the perfect ones because you ain't always perfect. But you know, he's still my brother. So I'm glad I was there for him. And I think God is slowing my brother down because he was always on the mood, stressing with all the damn keys. So you got a whole bunch of kids. Good God Jesus, but prayers to him and thank you guys. I appreciate you all. Listen, we I appreciate you. We have three weeks out from season four? Is it three weeks? Bobby?
Speaker 3: Be four May? First? No, I think it's so, this is this is this is forty eight so we have four four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we are about a month away from season four, which is the second week of May. And we thank you guys for rolling with us and staying with us. Where can we follow you, Bobby Clifford, Oh, you.
Speaker 3: Can follow me at Clifford Bobby on instaut Graham and Bobby Clifford on Facebook. And if you have any questions or want to discuss anything, you can send something to me and we'll review it. And it's something that's happening in the news that week, We're happy to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh, and you can follow me on all my social media handles on Flame, Monroe, Instagram and new pages Monroad dot Flame. But I got great news. Tiffany had his talk to me today. They're working on getting me my old page back. She has some connections, so we might be back on Monroe plane soon. I hate that because now my all my new fans got Monro dot plame o. Good God, and thank you guys for all the fan purchases at Chicago this past weekend. We're somewhere so always, and we appreciate you, guys. Thank you so much to iHeart and Black Effect Network for year season four. Thank you to our grand producer, mister Aaron Howard, and thank you to the flame mats and everyone out there listen to us, send us feedback and always positive messages. We take the positive and the negative. I take you the negative messages and use them for toilet pap because that's what they are. Shit. But I always listen to the positive mens, and we take constructive criticism. And we appreciate you because here at laugh Alone, we have had the same model for three years and we will have it for season four. We are not trying to change around. We are only trying to get you to use your round because white Bobby.
Speaker 3: Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste, and so is a vote.
Speaker 2: So make sure that you are registered and get your tails to the polls because this is the most crucial year, not only in y'all. Y'all like time. But man, and if you undecided and you don't know who to vote for. If you like flame or rope and anybody that looks like me or as identify as I do, vote for us. And that means blue. Don't vote for the elephant is the red, right, the donkey is the blue. I think they need to switch that. They should. Damn sure they have the donkey, but their donkey is not blue. It's another color. It's like orang.
Speaker 3: Orange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, orang. We want to make the class. It's orange. Okay, thank you so much. We appreciate you as always here Laugh and Learn. Thank you so much, and we will talk to you next week. Peace. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, ALI Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is flaming road. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and Learn