Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. It is eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean if you want to be a part of the program before we get this, you know, more substantive issues which we will get to in the course of the program. I am fascinated by the happenings over at CBS and CBS News. And you know, I'm not sure what Scott Pelley thought would happen. I mean, if you want to go against your management and you want to attack your new manager and say you will never be accepted here, and you want to go after the person that now owns your network, have had it, but know in advance that there's going to be consequences for your actions. Now, if you want to take a stand on principle, okay, I'm all for that stand on principle, but know that you know, don't don't bitch one, moan and complain when it turns out that you're fired or that you're done and they want nothing to do with you anyway. So CBFS hired this Barry Weiss to run their programming. Now, in large part it's because a sale took place. The sale took place and they sold it to Paramount. Okay, that's all well and men, fine and good, but it's under noon management. And that means that a manager is going to it's their property, it's their broadcast, it's their channel and channels, and they get to decide what programming they want. Period end of sentence. Now, you should make yourself indispensable and of such a great value to whoever owns it that you'd never get fired. But I'm not sure what he expected anyway. So the Barry Weiss hires this guy by the name of Nick Bilton to be the Sixty Minutes executive. Okay, former tech columnist, no experience producing television. I could understand skepticism. But to tell the guy in his initial meeting that he's never going to be accepted is not going to bode well for the person that says that. And I don't care if you think you're an institution and you've been at CBS for thirty seven years, you don't own the network. You don't now if you choose again on principle to bail out, that's up to you. But almost immediately out of the box, when this new guy, this new manager of sixty minutes, Nick Bilton started addressing the staff. Almost immediately Scott Pelly decided to interject, and what is reported as a pretty extraordinary back and forth. Pelly was kind of unrelenting and impressing, built in on his boss, Barry Weiss, who just hired him, and what her intentions are, and she said she's committed to CBS US in sixty minutes. However, like the rest of us, we see six We see CBS and ABC and NBC as corrupt and abusively biased, you know, legacy media. And as a result, these networks have lost viewership and in dramatic numbers. And it's not a surprise. I mean, you know, long before by the way this this cell took place, the decision was made. They claimed financial I have no reason to dispute it. That's why Colbert went away. But Colbert had, you know, audience attrition where he's lost like two thirds of his audience what he inherited from when David Letterman was there. And they if you're losing forty million dollars a year on a show, the show is not going to survive. Nobody's going to be a charity just to put you on the air. You have to earn, you know, the trust of your viewers, and you know you can go back to Dan rather, you can go back to you know how abusively biased he was. And I have watched sixty Minutes for years, and I see bias all over that show almost every time I've ever watched it. And I've watched it since it's come under new management, new ownership, and I've not seen much of a difference. Anyway, So this guy goes out, he starts reading a statement to the staff of Sixty Minutes.
Speaker 2: It's his first day on the job.
Speaker 1: And anyway, now Scott Pelly got fired by his new boss yesterday. You hijacked my first meeting with staff to disparage me, my qualifications, my intentions with remarkable incivility and contempt, he wrote Builton in a letter to Pelly that has now been.
Speaker 2: Leaked to the media. I'm sure it was leaked.
Speaker 1: Yesterday's performative display of hostility, enacted in front of the staff instead of a civil, private conversation, demonstrated that you have no interest in contributing to the future success the show or approaching my new tenure with an open mind to collaboration and progress. And shortly after the news of the firing broke, Pelly spoke to The New York Times, and I've bet in combat in Afghanistan, I have bet in combat in Iraq. I have been in the war zone and Ukraine multiple times, risking my life and the happiness of my family because of my devotion to the broadcast. And Pelly told the Times that Weiss refused to answer his questions about why that she had made the decision. He is the boss, hired by the ownership to make those decisions. He is a correspondent that happens to be on sixty Minutes. Now sixty Minutes is nothing like what it was like in its heyday, with you know, Mike Wallace, Morley Sayer, Harry Reisner, what's his name, Rooney who did commentary at the end of the show. I mean it was it was a signature show of CBS. Now over the years it evolved, I believe a pretty obvious bias. The one thing about bias and media is once you identify any of it, once you see it, you can't unsee it. And that may sound a little strange. Once you pick up and you get hip to the fact that these people are not fair, balanced objective that they have opinions. I make the case all the time that yes, I'm a member of the media. Yes I report straight news. I can produce thousands and thousands of hours of straight news on radio, television. Now, even in my podcast, we're breaking news, investigative reporting. We're doing a huge investigation that we're interspersing in my podcast. We've done it, We've covered it for years on this radio show. We do it on television as well. And that is, you know, everything from the grand conspiracy to destroy Trump from the basically the minute he came down, that escalated with Milania, and then you work through the dirty dossier and you know, fake Pisa.
Speaker 2: Warrens and the.
Speaker 1: You know, the the intelligence report that said no, Russia didn't interfere with the election, then ordered by Obama and Brennan and Clapper and Joe Biden. They didn't like the intelligence community assessment the ICA, so they decided to change it.
Speaker 2: And we're getting to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Pelly's angry that his boss, Barry Weiss, refused to answer his questions about why she fired correspondent Sharon ALFONSI even know who these people are Linda, I barely know these people, and not only Vega last week, and I'll talk about I'm going to guess the reason why you don't know their names because you don't watch this show. You gave up because you decided a long time ago you felt they were bias true or false?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Americans, once you get hipped to and this maybe is where Russia's greatest legacy is is he paved the way, opened the door, and showed the country a different gave the country a different point point of view. And as a result, oh, people realize he was very instrumental. What did he call him? The drive bys? We call it the legacy media mob, but doesn't mask the same thing. And then people began to realize, wait, there's a whole different point of view out here. I mean, if you think back to Reagan's presidency, he didn't have talk radio, he didn't have Fox News, he didn't have podcasting, he didn't have you know, these other venues where people can selectively choose where they want to get their information. Now, some people will choose garbage, and some people will choose the conspiracy theorists and the people that just outright lie and some people will choose the mean boys and girls that are just out there viciously attacking, usually in a bubble themselves, and they all get in this pissing match with each other, which I have no desire to ever be a part of. I find it somewhat amusing actually anyway, So Scott Pelley, you know, gives his big statement and he feels like he is a martyr and a victim in all of this. Now, maybe I don't know what's going to happen, you know, but I really don't know in terms of what happens with other people. I do know this, Scott Pelly made a choice here. Scott Pelly told his new boss that he will never ever ever be accepted at sixty minutes. Now, I'm going to tell you something here. He didn't put out the welcome Matt didn't have an open mind. Doesn't like this guy's boss either, and he thinks he knows better how to run the show. He claimed that management is murdering sixty minutes. I think what they're trying to do is salvage what has been great audience attrition at all of these broadcast networks that have led to the lowest valuations that these companies have ever had. They used to print money at these networks. They don't print it anymore anyway, So he wants to make himself out to a martyer.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't have a problem.
Speaker 1: Scott Pelly really believes everything he's saying, and he thinks he's standing on principle. But apparently he refused to close door conference instead setting the stage, you know, for this grand performance, and this is how he decided to go out. He made the decision, he made the choice. I don't think you can blame anybody here but Scott Pelly. I mean, if you know, he said, they once tried to alter a report and he refused, and he was able to just put.
Speaker 2: On air what he wanted to put on there.
Speaker 1: But he finishes his tirade, he gets a round of applause, according to reports, because you know, someone dutifully recorded and promptly leaked it to press outlets. And I think that's worth noting in and of itself. But at the end of the day, do you really care? I mean, you have more choices, more options than you've ever had before. And again I go back to what I was started to tell you. I am a member of the press I am. I benefit from being a member of the press. However, I am different than most people that claim to be journalists. There are people like I can produce thousands of hours of fair balanced, objective news reporting radio, TV.
Speaker 2: Now my podcast. I can do all of that.
Speaker 1: I can produce thousands of hours of investigative report. Barack Obama is radical associations, Russia, Russia, Russia Buyzagate, you know, Trump impeachment, go through the whole Grand conspiracy. We're now investigating the Grand Conspiracy, which we know and has been confirmed. By the way, Cash Bettel will be on the program later today, we'll ask him an update for an update on that. I also am honest about who I am. There's nobody that watches my TV show, listened to this radio program, or is not watch my podcast. Although we do some fun, offbeat different topics that we don't have time to do on radio or TV, you know, just to things that I'm interested in. And by the way, Linda, yesterday I interviewed an exorcist. Now it does say in the Bible that Jesus, you know, did exercise demons. As a matter of fact, I would like to set up an appointment for you to meet with this.
Speaker 2: Guy, would you be very funny?
Speaker 1: And we've talked about you aps and I believe in all this stuff. I think it's biblically sound anyway. So I tell you upfront that I'm a conservative. I tell you in elections who I'm going to vote for. I voted for Donald J. Trump three times. I've never voted for a Democrat for president in my lifetime, and I don't foresee that moment coming, especially what the Democratic Party has become. So I yes, I'm a member of the press, but I'm a talk show host who has opinions. But I'm upfront about those opinions. If you look at a newspaper, what's in a newspaper. You get news, you get international news, you get local news, you get state news, national news, you get it all, and then you have something called the editorial page or the op ed page, and you get opinion, and you get sports. They have the sports section, and then you get the cultural sections social issues that come up that people like to talk about and debate. So is a newspaper part of the press, of course it is. Well, I'm like a newspaper, and the only difference between me and a lot of these people in the legacy media mob, and one of the reasons fake news CNN is failing. MSDNC has a very niche audience of radicals, but it's small. The reason I think Fox has done well is we have been the alternative. The reason talk radio is as relevant as it is today, in spite of predictions pretty much throughout my career that it would not be as relevant as it really is, is because you get news and information that you're not going to get anywhere else. And that is the I mean, I should be really grateful to all of them. I should probably send thank you notes to all of them. I should probably send Scott Pelley a thank you note because their bias has chased half the country away to search for other sources of information, and thankfully that's turned into a career that I love and I'm grateful for. But you know, this idea that he's a victim as he's screaming at his boss and telling him he's never going to be accepted, good luck with that, and talking about that guy's boss as somebody that's trying to destroy his great work. Well, if it was so great, CBS wouldn't have all this attrition, and he wouldn't have failed in the anchor seat. Just say, all right, so we got all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly coming up. We have Cash Ptel, the FBI director. It's amazing the media with such incredible historic numbers that they've done, and they don't ever give him credit. Well, we'll give him the credit. He deserves. The country safer and more secure.
Speaker 3: Working every day to remember the forgotten man. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Wall Street Journal says major corporations should consider following Exxon's example and leave high tax states run by woke democrats. They're not wrong as a matter of fact of anything. They're a little bit in the curve to be honest. But don't be surprised if Exxon is a harbinger of more shareholder driven relocations. In other words, I would argue the Canary and the coal Mine happened a long time ago. I mean to understand that Morgan Chase has more employees outside of Wall Street and New York than they do in New.
Speaker 2: York in order to tell you something. But it's not just them.
Speaker 1: It's every investment firm, every private equity group, it's every big bank, Wall Street South in Florida is very real. You know when Mamdanie thought he was being clever by dosing billionaire Ken Griffin, a guy that runs Citadel, very successful company. Never met him, don't know him, don't care to meet him. I don't care about him. However, I love what he's about to do. Now, Mam Donnie tries to make an example out of him, and while doing so. You know, if you're a billionaire, by the very nature of being wealthy, you are a target. We live in this assassination culture. Three attempts on Donald Trump's life, the assassination of Charlie Kirk. I mean, it is what it is, you know, I've I've and Steve Winn has told this story publicly of the wind Hotels. Linda, I bet you don't even know this story.
Speaker 2: Maybe you do.
Speaker 1: When he was running one of his hotels, this is pre the Win Hotel and the Encore. Remember he built out a ton of hotels on the Strip and he had built that one of the success maybe it was the Blagio, I don't remember which one. And he built a hotel known to be wealthy. Casino is known to have a lot of money. Somebody kidnapped. This guy's daughter kidnapped him for ransom, and he made the decision to pay the person. He made the decision not to go to the police, not to go to the FBI. He went to the vault in his casino and he said, this is how much money I have cash on hand right now. I think it was close to two million dollars somewhere around there. He paid the person, The person gave them instructions. The person followed through, released the daughter, told Steve where he would find his daughter, and thankfully they found the daughter unharmed. And then he then he went to the FBI and they thankfully were able to get the people involved in this conspiracy that would do something that horrible. So, Mamdonnie, it's not this little innocent act of letting the world know where a wealthy billionaire lives. You know, Ken Griffin has a right to his privacy in this country. It's pretty remarkable that he would do that and try to make an example out of him, try to shame him. And now Ken Griffin, who had planned to spend six billion dollars in investing in New York City, has said no, I'm moving the money to Miami. I'm moving the money to Wall Street South, which kind of goes from Miami north to West Palm Beach and everywhere in between. And I'm happy about it as a as a resident of Florida. That's you know, high paying career jobs, construction jobs. That's I mean, run the gamut. They got to build the buildings, they got to hire the contractors, they got to hire the workers. You know that that's long term work at great salaries for people. It keeps Americans working. But you know it's exon mobile. Yeah, of course they should have left. You know, they're in New Jersey. They have the highest corporate state tax rate at eleven point five percent. Member during the Bumdani's campaign, Marxist Kami Mamdani said, Oh, I just want to match what they have in New Jersey. Now they're moving to the state of Texas, which by the way, is an energy state. Makes sense right anyway. Texas has no personal income tax. New Jersey's top personal income taxes ten point seventy five percent. Energy costs are much higher in New Jersey. Electricity rates in Texas are fifteen point four to one cents per kilowatt hour compared to twenty three point one two cents in New Jersey. And it's a huge difference. It's a huge savings, and it's a better way of life, and you have better infrastructure, you have better law and order, more safety and security. Another big difference is litigation risk. In twenty twenty two, the New Jersey Attorney General sud axon why allegedly deceiving the public about climate change and fossil fuels. Now that hoax has been exposed, even the UN said, yeah, we were wrong. Well as a result of climate alarmism. And then of course, you know the wind farms and the solar panels and all the you know, all the mandates that were put in place. Then we find out never mind, I mean that's what they said. We were wrong. They were wrong the whole time. Bill Gates admits, yeah, I bought into it. It was wrong, al Gore, Every prediction he's ever made has been wrong. It started out as the Coming ice Age in the nineteen seventies. It was on the cover of Time and Newsweek that evolved into We're going to be incinerated because of you know, global heat and the snow of Mount Kilimajaro and other places are going to melt, and the ice cap is going to melt, and Florida is going to.
Speaker 2: Stick sink into the sea. If it sinks into the sea, Linda, just throw.
Speaker 1: Me a life raft. I'll be good. But I mean, this is madness. And as a result of fake science and alarmism, government has spend trillions and trillions of dollars. They have wasted. It's unbelievable. We have cheap affordable energy. Now, if we come up with a different affordable energy down the road, I'm all for it.
Speaker 2: I'm an all of the above. Guy.
Speaker 1: Windmills don't cut it, and solar panels don't cut it. It's been proven to fail, and they spend a fortune on it and they bankrupt everybody. By the way, ADP reporting the economy added one hundred and twenty two thousand jobs. As always when there's good economic news and Donald Trumps president much better than expected. I mean, that's what they say all the time. By the way, Congressman Mike Lawler has called for an investigation into a Democratic House candidate who just won his primary despite ties to al Qaeda. I mean, this is how nuts this Democratic Party has gotten. We've we've been spending a lot of time on this, you know. And the Democrats, I hope they spend hundreds of millions of dollars in their support for Tella Rica. I want them to spend money in Texas because that's less money they'll have in other competitive races. And I won't even tell them where. I don't want them to spend the money. Why bother. Let them figure it out for themselves. But if they think that James tell Rico, known for his radical extreme leftist stances on education, abortion, LGBTQ criticizing, you know, the Christian faith, actually making a dumb statement that Jesus or God isn't a Christian. You know, God so loved the world that he said his only begotten son, that whoever believeth in him shall have everlasting life. I don't know, Linda, I think that's a fairly famous verse. Oh the John three point sixteen comes to mind. And uh, but you know, here's a guy in Texas that wants to put a welcome matt on the southern border. After all the Greg Abbott and Ted Cruz and others have done, and Ken Packs included have done to secure that border. I mean, it's pretty remarkable. You know, this is a guy that thinks that there are many more biological sexes than men and women. He thinks there are six. He's yet to provide the evidence or what the other four sexes are. We're all waiting. This is a guy that will go in church and talk about God being non binary, and in the same context site the Bible to back up his insanity. This is a guy that has no problem with men and women's locker rooms and playing women's sports. He says those against it are buying into a far right wing conspiracy. Tell that to Riley Gaines on her podcast good luck with that. You know, he posts about racism. It's a virus that white people, including himself, carry and spread through systems, even without overt systems. You know, critics would call that being racist or guilt tripping, and it just goes on and on from them there on and on. You know, he doesn't. Oh, he's running a vegan campaign, So how did I forget that? But this is now the democratic part. We've spent so much time on mister Nazi tattoo. Graham Plattner. Apparently Grand Platner met with Democrats yesterday and now they're coming out in supporter. I think he can win. Chuckie Schumer said five times in a row, I believe we will win the state of Maine, and we will beat Susan Collins no matter what the question. You know why, you know why Chuck Schumer has to support the guy with the Nazi tattoo. You know why he has to support the guy that suggested that women that are victims of rape take responsibility not get drunk on alcohol, that they need to act like adults. Uh. The guy that absolutely trashed an American soldier hero. You know, I wish he was dead. A guy that self identifies as a communist, A guy that called all cops bastards, you know, never mind every other insane position he's had. But of course he blames everybody but himself. Now, remember Maine does have this bizarre provision if after this primary, which will take place, when is the primary there? I think it's June ninth, Right, June ninth, that's next week South Carolina, Lindsey Graham's primary. By the way, President Trump put out another truth supporting his friend Lindsey Graham. For those people that have been misinformed that they are not close friends, you're wrong. And the President relies on Lindsay probably more than any one senator, and he's probably his favorite senator to play golf with because he wins every time. Anyway, So if he wins Platner in Maine, and we have every belief that he will, the demokray would have until five pm on when is a July. They must formally withdraw by five pm on the second Monday in July preceding the general election, that would be July thirteenth. That withdrawal must be in writing. But Democrats are not asking for that. That is the most bizarre part of all of this. They're not asking for it, you know. And now Graham is out there suggesting that, you know, mister Nazi tattoo is suggesting that he admired We found a Reddit post that he admired the third Reich Army helmets and newly surfaces. Oh yeah, he said, Oh German helmets and Browning automatic rifle. What a cool picture. Talking about Nazis and Democratic senators one after another are excusing Platner's behavior. So understand, you know, usually historically, trends are that the party in power is going to lose seats in a midterm election.
Speaker 2: Cycle.
Speaker 1: That is generally what conventional wisdom has shown us. There's nothing conventional about this party right now. I don't think when when America sees the breath and the depth of madness. The Party of Mamdani, the Party of Graham Platner and Nazi tattoos uh, the Party of James tell Rico, the Party of AOC, the Party of the Squad, the Party of Grandpa Bernie, the Party of Pocahontas. And not even Chuck Schumer has the moral clarity. He's a moral coward. I said it on TV last night. And the reason is Chuck Schumer will never challenge these people. The you know, Kirsten Gillibrand, Oh yeah, no, no, no, he's gonna be a great coundidate.
Speaker 2: He's gonna win.
Speaker 1: He's gonna win in the state of Maine. They don't care as long as they think they can win an election. But this takes away any moral high ground they may have against any Republican But what they're not realizing is this is where I think historical trends will not be applicable in this mid It may end up being that way. I can't say for sure. I don't have a Crystal Ball. I don't even think the issues that will define the outcome of this election have happened yet. But I'm just telling you this is not your your typical cycle, because these people are crazy, and anybody that would dare speak up to them are too afraid. Chuck Schumer knows he'll be out the second he challenges any lunatic at his party. Same with it, King Jeffries, So they don't say a word. The only one with moral clarity and the only one with common sense left in this Democratic Party is John Fetterman of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: That's Linda Senator.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we got a lot of grounds that covered today as Oh man, we're gonna be checking in. Oh, Bill O'Reilly's back. All things simple man, All things simple man. Bill O'Reilly just got back from his big boy strip. Linda, why have I been every year? I've never been invited? Do you think it's personal?
Speaker 2: Definitely personal. I would go at him hard, want me to go out him harden when he comes up? Absolutely okay, Absolutely can be. Like listen, I wanted an invitation. I think it got lost in the mail. You know, I think you guys should go next week do it again? Make them go. We'll take a camera crew. It'll be great. I would love to see the two of you covering wherever it was that he went. He went to Europe. I know that part. Oh God, please go cash, buttell the High director will join us straight ahead.