Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did.
Speaker 2: This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 1: One of my bookies died at the kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 3: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat And now joined by bad Larry, Shyanne Irving, and Dylan the graphics got I have friends.
Speaker 2: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: Hey, Larry, Hello, Dan Howart. Everybody's here. Marvin is here, Ray is here, you got Dylan, you got, Shyan Irving is here? Yours Truley and uh we're ready to go. Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 3: What are you doing, Larry?
Speaker 4: I just walked out of Raise and got back in the car to do the show.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's hopping over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Raises packed this lunchtime. I just ordered a ball of Manhattan clam chat her and it just came as Marvin called me.
Speaker 5: So, I that's the worst of the three.
Speaker 1: Larry. You know we're doing this today.
Speaker 4: I know I haven't eaten the thing all day, and I was hungry. And while I was sitting there.
Speaker 1: For well, why didn't you go there earlier.
Speaker 4: You don't even want to know, Dan, my sister in lost car.
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling you. Your sister in law is trouble.
Speaker 4: All right. Well, she's on the way to Atlanta to visit her daughter, and her car is in. I drove her home from my house last night and then went to a bar, and when I came out of the bar, the car wouldn't start. I gotta take care I gotta take care of that.
Speaker 6: Well, you have to blow into the breath.
Speaker 1: Exactly, yeah, exactly, Okay, let me uh, let me recap here. So bad Larry lost four units last week? You're you're at minus five bad week? Yes, okay. Dylan lost three units last week, Sander, you're minus eleven and a half. Damn Shay is minus three for the season.
Speaker 3: Did you he's minus two to Ray?
Speaker 6: Fucked up?
Speaker 1: Oh you got one?
Speaker 6: I got one unit? Yeah? Football, and I got on the Mets. How about my Mets? Can we just do a half hour show about the Mets? Okay? With that? Dan, I would love No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like anybody like. It's not like I go boy, I really love them.
Speaker 3: I have to dislike the Yankees.
Speaker 6: We hit him at plus fifty five hundred. Yeah, plus eighty five hundred. You have to like the Mets.
Speaker 5: I parlayed I parlayed them with something right at the start of the playoffs.
Speaker 6: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm not getting anything out of this content content. I want money. I don't want content.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 3: We could probably give you some money.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm not giving him a dollar?
Speaker 1: Wait a dollar? A dollar? What you said?
Speaker 3: You can have ten thousand lyrics?
Speaker 1: Can you give me a dollar just like the Bengals? Okay, so that's so we're recapping Ray. You screwed up with Shay. Yeah, it appears so okay, no, it's did you.
Speaker 6: Yes, Okay, that's it.
Speaker 3: But it also appears though, Yeah, thank.
Speaker 6: You, Dylan.
Speaker 1: Let me see, So, how much money can you guys make if the Mets win the World Series?
Speaker 6: I mean, fifty five hundred plus eighty five hundred. You know I'm not a math guy, Danny.
Speaker 5: That's a lot. I've thirteen so fourteen yeah it sounds right. Yeah, yeah, carry carry the half and hals and a half. That's thirteen fourteen thousand. Yeah, yeah, you win fourteen thousand dollars fourteen grand.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If the Mets win the World Series.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went half that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's pretty good. Well, if that happens, then we can do a half hour on you guys winning.
Speaker 6: You're gonna you're not gonna be here, ye.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 6: My relapse is going to be legendary, Danny, I'm going to Vegas weird.
Speaker 1: No, no, you can't do that. Yeah, no, No, you're good Thailand. No, you can't do any of that stuff. No, you're on the straight and arrow.
Speaker 6: It'll be for content. I'll tell the roommates. I like that. That'll be live stream.
Speaker 1: But who's going to keep her company while you're in Time's gonna be You've got hey, you're going over there for content, and I can't leave her a lot. I can stop by your house and just check on her like a roasted you'll be like to marry meat chicken. She'll fucking make him. Okay, So the fair chicken. This Uh, this week's Diego Pavia or Pavia since we had him on the show. The Vanderbilt quarterback Dylan Uh is the winner. Diego.
Speaker 6: That's they call that back to back. Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bet on Florida State upset Clemson like Requiem for a Dream. You really like to produce versus Wisconsin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so much so.
Speaker 1: You did really well. You love Texas State. It was full fifty seven.
Speaker 6: I can't believe that did.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes sitting stuck at fifty five for the entire fourth quarter.
Speaker 6: That was crazy.
Speaker 5: You know what happened to is I watched them that the Mets one that like during that going on, and I was like, oh, nice, let me flip over to this game, and I was like, oh, things are going great, and then watched just twenty minutes of fucking nothing happen and lose that bet.
Speaker 6: That was insane.
Speaker 1: Uh. Diego Pavio was really good when he was on the show.
Speaker 6: Awesome. Yeah, I thought he was born.
Speaker 1: I thought he was a lot of fun. He said he was. We told him a couple of times before he went on. Did not curse? Sure, And then what happened at the very end of the interview, Yeah he said shit. Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 6: It was great.
Speaker 3: He saved it for the end.
Speaker 6: He did. He did. This is the kid at New Mexico State when he beat un M their only rival, he went and pissed on the logo. Dude, this is the kid that threw up the actual Lobo side and then put a gun to it.
Speaker 1: That's not good. Pulled during a game, that's not good. That's that's not good. He's the new Mexican Johnny football. You get a fun weekend. I bet I'm going to guess because he's what a fifth year senior. Yeah, Nashville doesn't card football players? Well yeah, or not football players? Okay, so that let's let's recap here bad Larry. Let me see is there anything worth recapping anything you want to bitch and moan about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to bitch and moan about my forty and a half under on the Jet game. You I had it at forty and a half. You brought it down to forty and ended up a push. That's another one that didn't score at the end of the game. And then I had the over Monday night. Your Chiefs kicked a field goal in the last fifteenth I think the whole fourth quarter they scored three points.
Speaker 6: Brutal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I don't have any control over the lines. These are the lines from DraftKings, Larry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, and I'm doing up the post.
Speaker 6: You know that the New York Post. Your bookie takes New York Post lines, Larry, I don't know.
Speaker 4: My lines are different. But when I make my picks for the show, I just use the.
Speaker 6: Post you have like online. You have a bookie online, right, you make your best online. You don't have to bring me a piece of paper nothing.
Speaker 4: No, no, I have a yeah, off shore account.
Speaker 6: We can use the internet. It's good. Yeah. Start.
Speaker 1: Well, you still find that a lot of people like to gamble that way.
Speaker 6: I do. I put all my futures with a bookie. I'm not giving a hard earned money for six months to FanDuel. Yeah yeah, aint no way, yeah, no way.
Speaker 3: And also just to shop around and see what they've got.
Speaker 6: Cash flow problem. Sometimes daddy's busy.
Speaker 3: You know, that's what credit was invented for.
Speaker 6: That's why the Italians founded this state.
Speaker 1: We're going back to the Italians again.
Speaker 6: They did invent crimes, They did invent organized crime. They did better than anybody. Got to play your strengths.
Speaker 1: Why does it never seem like it was organized?
Speaker 3: It is the fun paradox.
Speaker 6: My guy's pretty organized.
Speaker 1: No, they always seemed disorganized. Hasn't worked a day in his life. He seems pretty hard.
Speaker 3: Don't get their money, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always something going on though that then somebody tells on, somebody rats on somebody.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah that that all got killed. But I mean they're pretty corrupt. I look at it.
Speaker 1: By the way, the Missouri game, the end of the Missouri game, that was that was dirty. How does the head coach not know the line when they kick a field goal and they're being blown out by Texas A and m to go over the point spread?
Speaker 3: Maybe he just likes round numbers.
Speaker 6: The cover. It was the cover too, right, No?
Speaker 3: No, no, was the cover?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, in Michigan State had happened to as well.
Speaker 1: Well, Missouri was the favorite. They got blown out, but they were like fourth and goal and they kicked a field goal down by twenty eight or something for the over.
Speaker 3: But I almost think, like if you were.
Speaker 6: Booster in your ear, like somebody's in your ear, Like who was telling you?
Speaker 5: Because he doesn't have money on it, because you wouldn't do it. That's too obvious.
Speaker 6: He was a millionaire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's not make an assumption that there was a booster in his ear. I just it sounded it looks well, it looked strange. You're not going to go for a touchdown, You're going to go for a field goal. Shady uh, Shay, anything you want to recap?
Speaker 6: Uh? Not really, Danny South oh Oklahoma State, Okay, Like, what the fuck? Was hard? Real horrid? I know after coming back against Arkansas. I thought this team figured it out. I picked him preseason to win the Big twelve. Yeah idiot, yeah, moron.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see Dylan anything to recamp here?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Dan, we are Iowa is back under forty that I was nervous for that one.
Speaker 6: That was enough.
Speaker 1: That was the reverse of the game. Oh my god, Iowa scored. That's a terrible thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, well I was.
Speaker 5: I was like, they probably get blanked by Ohio State, so it's like up to them to put up forty whatever. Iowa did put some points on the but then they just they sat there at forty two points for the total for ten minutes and then cashed it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: Nebraska pushing against Rutgers to seven out. Actually they moved down to six and a half pregames, so of course, of course, yeah right, and then NFL.
Speaker 6: The NFL sucks.
Speaker 3: Or I suck.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say both. You suck at the NFL. Since Shay is the leader in the clubhouse. You uh, you lead us off with bets this week?
Speaker 6: All right? I got the U s VPS laying ten Sin's Scott van Pelt Maryland against the Darren Ravel's or.
Speaker 1: Every other person in the media, every Northwestern Mike, Michael Wilbo, all of them journalist. It's either Syracuse or Northwest.
Speaker 3: Or Michigan too, right, there's some oh yeah.
Speaker 6: And they all went in there trying to be like actual reporters, and they came out with mouthpieces of organized sports fucking pr degrees. Bob, sure if that's true, but what else? And then I got the weekend at Bernie's and the herpe Gnosiphiles under forty five and a half since Utah or some state. I got the Scholars of Tennessee plus four and a half at LA Tech Middle Middle Tennessee, yep. And then I got the Shadoor Sanders plus four against a fighting Bill Snyders, Okay. And then I'm laying eight Troy against my South Bama Jack, I.
Speaker 1: Do what are you doing? Why don't you just abstain from that?
Speaker 6: I love?
Speaker 5: Hey, have you not listened to me for the last year and a half.
Speaker 6: Listen, South Bama never beats Troy. Ever, Troy always puts it up against them eight points though I know that number scares me. It should be seven.
Speaker 3: But South Bama, that's a scrap. They love an eight point line.
Speaker 6: They do. They love they love that. Who Mobile, fantastic cocaine. I've been in I've been in Mobile before. Have you done that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I got the key to the city and mobile, So I did. I did a South Alabama basketball game.
Speaker 6: Can we do a live show?
Speaker 5: No, they gave you the key to the city for doing a South Alabama basketball game. Yeah, and does That's pretty easy?
Speaker 6: Low bar and mobile?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's like, oh, what are you here for? I said, basketball game? I said, you want a key to the city, And I go.
Speaker 3: Sure, you're fucking take it.
Speaker 1: Take the key. Yeah, I got the key to the city. Big key to the city. Yeah, like an old school you know, like medieval times, you know. Big.
Speaker 6: Still, I do.
Speaker 1: Look at this man cave.
Speaker 6: I keep everything here, dude, I've seen I've seen that key. I want the signs. Remember the signs that that weirdo put up in Eugene about Callback Shay after I got suspended. Do you have that? We're some in the.
Speaker 3: Bathroom in the bathroom makes sense.
Speaker 6: To Christmas little gift. Yeah, all right, I'll sign it for you, or I can just pick them up at the house when we come over for dinner. Yeah, it'll worklasagnya, I think it is that to.
Speaker 1: What you're looking for, like co made lasagna.
Speaker 6: I would love that again. Yeah, if she makes does she make the pasta? Yeah, that would freak out. Yeah, okay, that would freak me out. Okay, that's why they're awesome. I love Italian Okay.
Speaker 1: Continue they got it.
Speaker 6: Since they started making yea and organized crimes, I realized how good h North Texas laying six and a half against the Florida Scholars. My San Jose State minus one and a half. Love that Colorado State. And then I got the Red River shootout under fifty and a half, and I just love I love the condoms against James Franklin post four and a half. St James Franklin. I don't trust him for ship. That's a big old travel day for against usc too. Is it some bounce back from the Gopher game.
Speaker 1: Well, there's somebody who did call out Minnesota beating usc UT getting nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was some some decent upsets last week.
Speaker 1: Well you might call them upsets. I just call it work. That's all that is.
Speaker 6: Of a job.
Speaker 3: It's called an edge informed opinion.
Speaker 1: You've got your we'll get back to your NFL bad Larry. Let me get your college.
Speaker 4: Okay, we got JMU minus the nine and a half against Coastal Carolina.
Speaker 1: You love Do you love JMU?
Speaker 4: I love JMU and I love La Tech. Sorry, I'm going against Shay's Middle Tennessee Law Tech minus to four and a half.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: Then this is kind of a little hedge because I have a nice bet on Rutgers six wins for the season, So I'm taking Wisconsin plus the two and a half against Rutgers just one unit on those three college games.
Speaker 1: So you're fading Rutgers with six wins.
Speaker 4: No, No, I have them over over six on the show, Dan, don't forget about them.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: That's gonna get me back to even Okay.
Speaker 1: Is that it for college?
Speaker 4: That's it for college?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Games?
Speaker 6: All right? Deil?
Speaker 7: All right, Dan?
Speaker 5: I got Alabama minus the twenty one and a half against South Carolina either a trap or just an easy bounce back spot. Washington Iowa under forty one and a half night. I believe it moved down from forty two. So okay they're back. Uh Red River Shootout Oklahoma plus fourteen and a half.
Speaker 6: Wow, show down rivalry.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I'll take the fourteen and half of Okahoma all day and then Ole Miss minus three and a half against LSU.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is okay, this is interesting. No, wait a minute, let me go back to didn't Redman? Didn't you have a bet? Olklomba Texas? Was that last year? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Last year?
Speaker 3: And then he might be dead.
Speaker 6: Oh so I don't know if.
Speaker 1: It has never called that he called into the show and there was a tattoo bet, then we know, Yeah, I was gonna have never Redman. He lost, and then we never heard from Okay, all right, just I.
Speaker 3: Was just kind of some kind of a coward honestly, and just ceased.
Speaker 6: Yes, still kind of cowardly. Reasonable move. Yeah, what else?
Speaker 5: And then U c l a money line against Minnesota plus one sixty.
Speaker 6: No slight to you, Dan, I just been high on UCLA.
Speaker 3: They've been covering spreads like a machine.
Speaker 1: So Old Miss minus three and a half against l s U.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And and I am going to take South Bama plus eighth.
Speaker 7: You're a prick.
Speaker 6: Wow, go fuck yourself, ole miss on the road night game, baton rouge and you're taking the favorite. Yeah. LSU is a home dog and their record at home is like at night.
Speaker 3: Is what this LSU team is not.
Speaker 6: They're gonna get up for this one, dude. I don't know. I think that's gonna be a great game. I laid off and I think the number makes sense. It's lined right. But yeah, but I think that's scary to be. This feels like a trap.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you stay away from them, it.
Speaker 5: Bet Yeah, but Dan, I've managed to talk myself into it being a reverse trap.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know that.
Speaker 1: I'm well aware in the last couple of years with them. Let's go back to our NFL picks and Shay you lead us off.
Speaker 6: Dirka dirka, Elie Babbage hot what America? Fuck you fuck?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to help you with your picks?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I don't see him anywhere, Danny.
Speaker 1: Uh? Do we have the Bears against the Jags?
Speaker 6: Is that me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: All right? Hold on, hold on, hold on, I got the fingernails laying two and a half against Sunshine. What Williams? Yeah, Transgender quarterback.
Speaker 2: No, he.
Speaker 1: Said right now, he's transgenerational.
Speaker 3: Right, he's a trans man Frans Atlantic.
Speaker 1: They are men at okay, they are all right, here we go.
Speaker 6: Uh. Then I got the fighting Matt Stafford's I got the under in the Raiders Rams Game under forty four. I like that a lot. And I got the fighting Baker mayfields against the half. Spencer rat I don't get this line at all. I don't understand it at all. Rattler back Gingers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he is black Gingers him, Blake Griffin, Graham.
Speaker 6: I can't trust any of you.
Speaker 1: No, you don't like black Gingers.
Speaker 7: Oh they're fine, but trust them.
Speaker 6: Okay, I can't trust there's a trust issues rule. Whether you're a white ginger of black dudes, you're not going You're not participating in the afterlots. You have no soul. I don't when you die, you're just in the ground.
Speaker 8: Spencer Ratler looks like Patrick Mahomes if somebody played him in a movie, like you know, they were like it looks like.
Speaker 6: White Girls if if that movie White Girls had a Patrick Mahomes character. Yeah that white Wow.
Speaker 8: Like when somebody's portraying uh Patrick Mahomes in a movie, the person is going to look like Spencer Rattler.
Speaker 6: I still can't get over his voice.
Speaker 3: Mahomes.
Speaker 6: Mahomes, Oh yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: He's got that is it?
Speaker 5: It sounds like he like it's like started by accident, Like it didn't sound like that, and then just like over.
Speaker 6: Time speakers like NA get some voice, it's gotten worse. Is that like leaned in to That's what I mean? Like I feel like it's just like through trailers. Shouldn't lean into divorce?
Speaker 8: Woful between his wife and his brother.
Speaker 7: Well, the fact that he's doing what he's doing, he's the greatest.
Speaker 6: He got all the Jean's arrest of them are all show.
Speaker 5: Imagine having to drag all those losers around on your back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he's just.
Speaker 3: Mortified all the time, Like his brother shows up.
Speaker 6: He's like Aaron Rodgers. Doesn't talk to his family. And I find that suspicious. If Pat Mahomes came out one day and was like I divorced my wife and cut him all off, I'd be like, yeah, all right, yeah, thank you, thanks, thanks for doing you king.
Speaker 1: Anything else that I got the money on our parlay, Danny, it doesn't work well. Yeah, they always hit on this show, Go, Pat Go, The Fighting Harbays and the Fighting Kirk Cousins money line plus two twenty.
Speaker 3: So which one of these fucks because it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: The Chargers Broncos to me all year. Yeah. By the way, the Shay and Irving podcast, it's available wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 6: One, I said, Will Kine on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh how did it go?
Speaker 6: It went?
Speaker 1: Okay, little interview? All right, well, cowboys talk little Will Caine? Is he is he a Fox announcer contributor.
Speaker 6: No, he's on Fox and Friends on the weekend and then he does his own show. Its heavy, heavy sports. He leans into politics every now and then, but it's continuation. It was ESPN days.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, that's nice. America Cowboys, So you're upgrading the guest list.
Speaker 6: I am Danny, I am getting it done. You know who works for him?
Speaker 3: Rupert Murdoch.
Speaker 6: No, he worked for Rupert Great American even though he's not two days. Oh used to work here two days works for Will Caine? Oh really? Yeah? Okay, he was a producer over there. Okay, so yeah he played.
Speaker 3: So is that how the connection was made?
Speaker 1: Okay? Bad Larry? You still with us.
Speaker 4: I'm still there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's your suit ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sitting in the car. Then the soup's chilling on the on the on the counter.
Speaker 5: Am I the only one who is surprised that Larry likes claim chet. You strike me more as like a chicken fingers, guy, Larry.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go. I haven't ordered my meal yet. This was just to hold me open.
Speaker 6: You eat.
Speaker 1: You eat the same thing every day, don't you.
Speaker 4: No, No, I mix it up a little.
Speaker 6: Oh, getting the pricks fixed.
Speaker 4: A fish on English mustins every once in a while.
Speaker 6: Bad weirdo.
Speaker 1: All right, what else? Give me your picks?
Speaker 6: Alright?
Speaker 4: The forty nine ers? Three or three and a half tonight?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 4: Okay? Good because I bet him at three already this morning, but my paper had at three and a half.
Speaker 1: I saw it at three and a half. Two, But it's we're giving it three.
Speaker 6: Three good.
Speaker 4: Three against the Seahawks tonight. I had the Bengals minus Bengals half against the Bengals, mining three and a half against Cincinnati, minus a three and a half against the Giants. I have the Bears minus two and a half against the as Steelers, minus the three against the Raiders and the Falcons minus six against the Panthers. They're all two units, Dan, I'm gonna try and get.
Speaker 6: Back in the lead here, okay.
Speaker 4: And then one unit on the Bills against the Jets minus two and a half.
Speaker 1: So did you take the favorites all five favorites?
Speaker 4: I did, believe.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're crazy, I have one.
Speaker 4: I have one, Poularry, Yeah, I have one underdog. Well in the NFL, these favorites they have all three point lines. Just win the game.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: Did you have something else to say?
Speaker 4: I was saying I have one underdog and content against Rutgers. It's the only underdog I.
Speaker 1: Have this week now, okay.
Speaker 4: So the top five games were all two units, and then the Bills are one unit.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, go ahead and have your soup. You're free dismissed.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Larry, that's bad, Larry, Dylan, you're ready to go? Yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: I have the Commanders plus six and a half against my Ravens. Raccoons, sorry, the Redskins plus six and a half against my Ravens. The Patriots plus seven against the Text and.
Speaker 6: Wow, wow, spal.
Speaker 1: To Drake may yeah right, Drake, hopefully.
Speaker 3: Could be a fucking disaster.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hopefully a drake can finally win something. It has not been a good year for anybody named drake.
Speaker 6: Yeah. The Canadian drake's witer in this drake though, so yeah wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Kendrick Aardy said that, I mean automatic.
Speaker 5: Yes, he should have ragged on it more for being from Canada.
Speaker 6: It's like being on TV.
Speaker 1: Is he from Toronto?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Suburb?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Didn't his house flood?
Speaker 6: I don't mean.
Speaker 3: Maybe, I know he has a six hundred thousand dollars mattress.
Speaker 6: No he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like some crazy fuck. I don't know what could be made? A unicorn horn or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think his house flooded.
Speaker 3: It's like one hundred million dollar house.
Speaker 6: Where was white women?
Speaker 1: Whoa? Hey did he?
Speaker 2: Oh wait did.
Speaker 6: He do it? Go ahead, I don't film anything, Danny, You're I'm smarter than that.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, don't don't worry about those guns over there. Just all that baby. I mean that is baby oil. Man, that's about the thirty or fifteen's over there.
Speaker 5: A thousand things of baby oil is significantly scarier than a couple of guns.
Speaker 1: Like America so conservative, depending on whose hands it's right, about that. But I there was a woman who I guess was at one of his parties. Somebody asked her to sign a bottle of baby oil.
Speaker 7: No, yeah, oh yeah, I just saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody ask.
Speaker 3: Her sign up, like just a random person.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think it was one of his ex girlfriends. She was walking out and somebody asked for it. I asked to sign a bottle of baby oil.
Speaker 6: That's her excuse for being in the fucking indictment. She's like, not at all.
Speaker 5: I just had to sign a bottle that with her bottle that, she continued, you got to be slipping and falling all over that place, the baby.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, what continue.
Speaker 5: Browns plus nine and a half against the Eagles, and Patriots plus six and sorry, Panthers plus six and a half against the falcon And what you'll notice is these are all the biggest underdog spread underdogs of the week. So I'm gonna tail that trend. Yeah, paying off pretty well. Either gonna blow up or things continue.
Speaker 9: Yes, Ray, So I was texting Dylan on Sunday. We both agreed we were done betting on shitty teams. And then Dylan comes in bets on the Patriots, the Browns and the Panthers.
Speaker 6: I can't. I can't not. I look at it.
Speaker 1: I have a system, right, but one of these teams is winning out right, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: You know, and I would on it truly, the Browns against the Eagles.
Speaker 6: I actually that spread's big. That's a big spread for a team that has a bad defense. Les defense is the Eagles are.
Speaker 7: That's the early most must Wing's.
Speaker 3: A potential hype.
Speaker 6: They might be the most Panthers.
Speaker 1: You know. It's just like when I said they were going to Las Vegas and they beat the Raiders, and then they did with Andrew Dalton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this would be like a Kirk Cousins three pick game.
Speaker 1: Well, he's a friend of the show.
Speaker 3: I like Kirk Cousins. But he's been shining.
Speaker 1: By waffle House with his son on Friday morning.
Speaker 7: That's a good dad in the Magic City afterwards.
Speaker 6: To waffle House? How does he go? Wouldn't he be?
Speaker 1: That's what I don't think anybody's mom.
Speaker 6: Is he in that part of town.
Speaker 8: I don't think anybody's going to mob now in Atlanta, and Atlanta feels like New York where they see famous people all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think they're not stopping.
Speaker 1: They're not stopping Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 7: Atlanta's black as hell too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is is just another white guy.
Speaker 1: They all look we all look the same, so it looks like a buttoned up guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looks just like we're.
Speaker 8: Gonna stop Bill Goldberg because he looks like somebody not Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 3: Why is it to be Goldberg?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because Billberg.
Speaker 7: He looks like control.
Speaker 1: The world Goldberg the rest of the wrestler.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, right, his lame had nothing to do with Away.
Speaker 5: Ready, what do you think they hurts anything else? Ryons minus three against the Cowboys, Uh, Cowboys one last week, which means they lose this week.
Speaker 6: I totally agree. Jared goff indoors. Yeah, fucking buck he.
Speaker 1: Got the Cowboys though they got this circle from last year on their calendar.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a big game Dan that I might watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, anything else that needs to be mentioned here on this program?
Speaker 6: I want to say something about Dak Prescott.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: Against the Steelers. Dak Prescott had the most Josh Allen game he's ever had, responsible for three turnovers, but in the fourth quarter marches down the fucking field and with forty seconds left, throws a touchdown pass to his fourth wide receiver once again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The next day on ESPN and all the other episodes of bullshit TV they put out there, nobody gave a fuck about it. I said, I'm unimpressed. Who cares? Blah blah blah. If Josh Allen would have done that shit, everybody and their mother would be singing his goddamn praises. I don't know if Dak's worth the money that we gave him, but the star in his helmet is a beacon for hate and bullshit, and I think it should be said out loud.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, the Cowboys are annoying.
Speaker 6: I agree, I would.
Speaker 3: I mean like the fan base, Oh, they're the.
Speaker 6: Worst, especially the ones in like Ames Iowa. Yeah, those are the ones that piss me off. I love you, don't get me wrong. Thanks for rooting for him, but like you're from Aimes dude, relaxed.
Speaker 3: Thanks Steelers fans too.
Speaker 6: We live in LA.
Speaker 1: We're done. I think this is him. We're done. I think we've done. We're done, We've done enough. We're good. No, just this week, this week. Yeah, if if we're brought back next week. Then great, then entertain a nation. But let's have a great weekend, everybody. It's all come together. Let's think positive.
Speaker 6: When some money for some fun. Let's go Mets.
Speaker 1: Let's go Mets, Let's go Meds So for Bad, Larry his Manhattan clam Chowder, Shan Irving, Dylan, the Graphics, Gy, Picture Day, Ray and Marvin and yours. Truly, this has been the Dan Patrick Show. Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 6: Thank you, m