Speaker 1: The volume TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: The Green Bay Packers turned to Tourno was halt of the comeback a camp. The Vicus dominated early but had to hang on Minnesota Sport touchdown on four of its first five positions. Sam Donaldward three touchdowns, but the Viking seemed to leap let their foot off the gas. We see a lot of that have a twenty eight twenty two lead with more than ten minutes left. Love through for two hundred and two yards and three touchdowns in the final fifteen minutes, set career high in passing yards three eighty nine touchdown passing with four completion thirty two. But he wore far of Jersey to the game and just like far three turnovers a stuff.
Speaker 4: Though he didn't need to stuff it went went far through three turnovers. He had best six touchdowns though Brett K Bret throw your picture, keep on going and smile it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I played with him as a rookie in Atlanta. Brett was one of the kind still is love it like he that's was bucket. That's where bucket with joy play. Yeah, but he didn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't. He didn't he for jumping back there. That ain't It ain't popping like that no more. No imagine it was jumped back there anyway, Magine City is still popping and Mad City is still popping. Oh no, No, I ain't been to the stript you under steady years.
Speaker 4: I have a seventy team for me, but I went, I ain't been in strip jot thirty how long its been, Jay yesterday?
Speaker 5: But I can't take the last time I've been the Strip club because you don't know to spend no money when you come in there, you know what I don't like.
Speaker 6: I don't mean to get off the track and y'all chat. Y'all stay with me now.
Speaker 5: When you go to the strip club and you purposely you stand in the back because you don't want to spend no money, but they still come standing next to you and try to ask for when they come off stage.
Speaker 6: The tip, y'all walked up. But they make me feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Wings you know, Mad, You're gonna take care of you.
Speaker 1: No, Mas, you didn't stop you. You like a whole lot of stuff for what I feel? How about you saying you were doing you were doing?
Speaker 2: You walk to that one? You walked in that one?
Speaker 1: Man? See different? Why differ and why we can't have nice stuff? Y'all see what I go through when I go through chat? Why I can't call it? Just why I can't call it? Because this is what you want to do? He want to Joe?
Speaker 2: I told him, But you know, guess what it's gonna be. Two cats you know gonna be there, ain't we Joe?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be here every time. Hey, no matter what, We're gonna be there, good and bad.
Speaker 2: I'm here. We're gonna tell you that you you know that, but that if the foot oh oh, I was just no.
Speaker 1: I just say, man, what you want you want to come over that clean up for week U because you're gonna be relent You will be relentless though, and you know you already know the chat.
Speaker 2: Don't do the chat.
Speaker 6: No, I'm glad. I'm glad it wasn't because I couldn't afford to do nothing like that.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it either, neither. Y'all.
Speaker 5: You in a position of power. You in the position of power, prime, you in a position of power. I ain't listen. I ain't got I ain't got no more room for error. Boy, I ain't got no room for error.
Speaker 4: It's not the things that used to be an error is not an era anymore? Is this judgment? It's all it's judgment used to be an era. That's judgment, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Jets lose to the Broncos. Aaron Rodgers knowing that Sala's comments on offensive cadence. Let's take a listen to what Aaron had to say.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. It's one way to do it.
Speaker 7: The other ways hold him accountable. I mean, we haven't had an issue. We've had one false start, Morgan at one false start, I believe until this so you know, it's been a weapon. We use it every day in practice. We don't you know, we rarely have a false start, and to have I don't know five today, it seemed like four or five. Yeah, it's and it seems like an outlier. I don't know if we need to make mass changes based on, you know, kind of an outlier game.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, start playing saying something different times. G want me because I'd be on the crows. I'll be on the crow.
Speaker 1: That was me.
Speaker 6: Hey, they got to get on even want to come in on that. They got to get on the same page when they need.
Speaker 2: Hold on show?
Speaker 1: When has he When has Rogers ever been on the same page? He marks to the beat of his own drum? Broh, y'all know you know that he wants to beat.
Speaker 2: His own drum.
Speaker 6: But you can't be calling at your head coach out there. You can't you can't do your coach.
Speaker 2: He always can't down.
Speaker 6: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: He's always done it? When when has he not done it? And see that's what happens when you're great like that. You got m VPS, you want a super Bowl. Ain't nobody gonna say anything? Oh hold on, hold on, Let's get this straight. Everybody on this thing is great now, yeah, we ain't liking greatness on no, no.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, but you don't betimes.
Speaker 1: You know how when it comes to the quarterbacks, the more the more, the more hard ware you have, the greater you are, the greater.
Speaker 2: People are willing to sweep what you say, what you do under the carpet. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, wait a minute, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold hold on, hold on. Now you've got to forget who's saying it. Now you've changed the quarterback that makes the statement like that. They ain't sweeping nothing.
Speaker 1: Get away from that point. Thank you my point? Yeah, but when when does it? When does it stop?
Speaker 2: Never? Never?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, every one thing about it. Everybody in this game has a shot clock.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they'll toleratebo. Guess what happens. It happens to everybody. They'll tolerate you until they can replace you. He did you not see what happened in Green with the quarterback before Aaron Rodgers? Did you not see what happened to Aaron Rodgers. They will tolerate you. Go back and look ab situation in Pittsburgh. They will tolerate you until they can replace you. And when they replace you, they don't it happens.
Speaker 2: He Shanning.
Speaker 4: Ain't talking about you because you know you want trying to see you. Hey, be relentless, man, You know what that shruling to say?
Speaker 1: Something't wanna talk about the one thing, the one thing I've learned about you, what you told me is said, hey, block that noise out.
Speaker 2: You know who you are.
Speaker 1: Somebody somebody saying this about you or calling you this, You know that's not who you are. So why does somebody that you do? You don't even have no dealings with saying something about you.
Speaker 2: Bother you.
Speaker 1: Like bro.
Speaker 4: But it's the attraction. It's the attraction. Most people are attracted to hate. I'm gonna tracked the love showed me. You love me, I got you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna track listen. I'm attracted love to But I need a little bit of hate, huh, praying I like a lot. I need a little of hate. I need little balance.
Speaker 1: Like on Twitter, you pedals on your bed and you ain't got no pink one table. You probably want to be.
Speaker 6: I got, I got a whole dungeon I got.
Speaker 2: I don't want to I'm just telling you about you got. You got the swing, said the baby, I got a swing set.
Speaker 6: You want to see it? I got a swing set.
Speaker 2: Round. No, I did not want to see it. I don't want to see it. Wait, you know what.
Speaker 6: Check for those of you you saw the movie Fifty Shades of Grade mm hmm.
Speaker 5: That was my script they took. They took the field I sent in footage. I was supposed to be Christian Gray. I was supposed to play that part.
Speaker 2: They took.
Speaker 5: They took my script in the footage. I sent in visual reference to show them what I could. You know, what I had and what I could do, and what I do at home and my little dungeon. And then when it made a movie out of it, I see it and all.
Speaker 4: Sad thing about it. Sad thing about it. It's a little truth to that what you're saying. Yeah, that's the thing that they don't understand. The look to every good joke. Listen, listen, this one thing about it. My last thing, man, right now, I don't tell no jokes.
Speaker 6: I lie for you. Before I lie to you.
Speaker 2: Well, y'all, I'm cleaned. They come. I'm tied. You know me, I'm cleaned. They come.
Speaker 1: Time the commanders getting the dumb In Arizona, jayde Daniels looked like the real deal.
Speaker 2: Time he's been sensational.
Speaker 4: You know what, Cliff Kingsbury, Will somebody say, Cliff Kingsbury, that is the engineer behind this ship. He was doing the same thing and it didn't work out in Arizona. Okay, Cliff Kingsbury is a brilliant.
Speaker 2: Let's get that straight. Brilliant. Look at what he did. He had.
Speaker 1: He had Johnny Manzaiel when Johnny Wander won the Heisman, he had him. He had Pat Mahon, he had my homeboy. You saw the one thing. Ain't no denying his ability to coach quarterbacks and his ability to call blade. Now there's no there's no questioning that. You look what he did that Kyler. Kyler was Rookie of the Year, playing extremely well. Kyler got it hurt his knee. You know, it takes a quarterback a while, especial a quarterback like Kyler because he's so reliant on his legs, has an unbelievable arm can make all the throws. But now he's kind of got he got his legs back under. But Cliff Kingsbury and what he's doing with Jayde and Daniels. Twenty six to thirty two, thirty three, one touchdown, a interception. They rad the ball for over two hundred yards. They totally dominated Arizona.
Speaker 2: They stopped that. You run the ball over two on yard, you can't stop that and you twenty six to thirty.
Speaker 1: He's completing eighty two percent of his passes through the first four games, which is an NFL work record by long shot, first four get through a four game stretch.
Speaker 2: And I'm proud of it. I love it, love it. So I don't man, I didn't think.
Speaker 1: I didn't think Washington, because I'm always larry of jumping out there, especially when you start the rookie quarterback time, because a lot of times you don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, he had fifty five college starts.
Speaker 1: Fifty five, not twenty five, because a lot of times these guys come in, they red shirt, they play a year or two and they go straight to the NFL. They got thirteen fourteen starts. This young man has fifty five starts.
Speaker 6: And that's probably why he looks as POI as as he does back then in that pocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yes, but the commanders's resilient too.
Speaker 4: He's resilient because they was hating on it and Arizona Stadium, remember teammates, And he's resilient.
Speaker 2: He stood up to it, went in there and took He took the haighs. But the ain't get him none. Last year he took it. He went and took it, and he's still going and I love it.
Speaker 1: Amanda lead the NFC East with a three and one record Way two and one away forty two fourteen over the Cardinals. Young Hole Coop kicks the Falcons to a win over the Saints. Say Young Way, yes Way, young way ho Coop, what you know?
Speaker 2: You ain't what you say? I said, young you, No, you can't. That's not their name. What's the name?
Speaker 1: Who you talking?
Speaker 2: What the Falcons? What's the name? Young? Young way a young hole young way cool?
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying. Don't try to change in that dow you gotta step. Look how it failed? How does this spec.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? How do the spell young? How the young they don't spell it young like we spell it. They I think they spell it? Why did you E N G and so?
Speaker 2: How you know how to sell that and you know how to spell it up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, she oh asked federal. Oh young, but see but young but young.
Speaker 5: You said, you said young hoyess what he said?
Speaker 6: You hold on?
Speaker 2: Listen to it? Hold on? Okay, Oh Joe, okay, what is that fail? Why o U n g h o e? What does that speil? Young? Hold who wrote that? Nobody name? Ain't nobody else? That is nobody? That is not his real name.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna say, oh, Joe, that his name that that is not nobody's name spelled like that. You know, nobody names like that.
Speaker 2: That is his name.
Speaker 1: That's the way it's that is pronounced young way. But it's fel No she put it on their young way. But if you go look at it, it's y O.
Speaker 2: N G h o E g h o e. Don't make that sound good good you gotta do. See, you're always try to get what I do. What I'm saying that, I'm just saying. You got flashbacks.
Speaker 1: You got the fact the defensive special teams make big players and thrilling weird to think to the twenty four to.
Speaker 2: Twenty three league with that. What he said, young ho yo, I said, young hole. But so y'all know he's the kicker. Oh, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know. You play TV posit You got my stomach hurt? And who picked of all game committed thirty yard passing affairs penalty set up the falcons for young waves kick.
Speaker 2: He kicked the fifty eight yards to be This is the second figure in.
Speaker 1: Which they scored zero offensive touchdowns two or more defensive or special team touchdowns. The last time it happened Week nine, nineteen seventy seven and a win over Detroit.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I think Leemon Bennett was the head coach back then. They had a good defense. But they had a good defense back then. You know, hey, man, we want to even you're crazy. Hey, you know you know they had Buddy Curry. I want any time dog. They had Billy white shoes. Yeah, they had Steve Barkowski. You know shoes take that series right, he really absolutely if you see it, I've never seen it without white shoes, white dress shoes.
Speaker 2: Even people don't understand billy white shoes taking. Yes, go ahead, well you got a finger. He probably goes to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I ain't never seen a man poo that much like old man he a he took metal usel or some bruise juice or something.
Speaker 2: He stayed the bathroom joke.
Speaker 6: Hey, y'all got me in tears. I had to a pair of time.
Speaker 1: U. Joe Burrow and the Bengals get their first win over the Panthers. Oh Joe, your Bengals playoff predictions still alive. Joe Burrow put together another solid day, completing twenty two or thirty one two two touchdowns, one pick, and the team's rushing at chack Chase Brown Zach Moss combined for one hundred and thirty one yard two touchdowns on thirty attempts.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, your team, Yeah, what you're thinking? Listen, listen.
Speaker 5: The Bengals look good today. Obviously we did play the Panthers. The Panthers, listen. I said some things about them before they before they played the raiderst Obviously Andy Dalton is in there.
Speaker 6: Now they look decent. Uh.
Speaker 5: Deontay Johnson had a good game. Exevier Legged you got to show up for your quarterback. Mab you got you gotta hold on some of those balls, Mingo. Y'all got to listen, y'all y'all got to show up my Bengals. We won a game, but again people will say, oh, you won a game, but you play the guy damn Panthers. That's no disrespect to them. We needed we needed this game. We need this game to get some continuity, to find some rhythm. Jamar Chase, boy, you look good boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a grown man.
Speaker 5: Listen, this is that's a grown man. You pay, you pay a receiver like that because you get the results you get today.
Speaker 6: You take it.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, But again he showed you today why he should be paid to keep doing your things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Probably probably in the hip of the season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in this day and the age of the bag, for a guy to be playing and he hadn't got his bag and everybody else has that.
Speaker 2: That's that says a lot about his character. Man. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they gonna.
Speaker 1: From He about the leap, He about the polls ball over justin Jefferson. That thing is gonna be thirty thirty seven next year.
Speaker 4: Hey yeah, Yeah, what y'all think about the couple of cats in college, It's not a couple of everybody experienced it now, it's the whole thing of guys getting to that fourth game.
Speaker 2: And want to get in the portal, just like the gentleman from the college.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah U and l B Yeah oh man, look yeah. All I would say is this is getting and writing a young man. He took their words back, Alley, I got one hundred five for you. You come here. Okay, he gets there. If they've only given him three hundred, bro, run me my money. But see, we always got to stand down. File money out of fight.
Speaker 2: Calls a fight. I'm gonna need to get that. Now.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to give me fifty thousand of it in time when I show up. I need at least at least I got to get out of the money.
Speaker 4: But you know what, but this bad thing about it, man, it's really turning into a real big oh yeah, and it's.
Speaker 2: Taking away the realness and the truthfulness of it.
Speaker 4: Like like you, I knew a lot of people is gonna go through something because I know what we go through, and you know we we can't do nothing up under the curtains. You do know that behind the curtains whatever, Because we have a few guys that want to come in and they want to talk to you about getting the red shirt.
Speaker 2: And someone was actually.
Speaker 4: Playing, and I know everyone else was experiencing the same thing. If we're experiencing that, and that's tough, man, that's tough because now you know you granted Then next thing, you know, the guy jumps in the portal on you and you try to look out for him, and you said, oh, so you played me. Yeah, And you gotta be careful with that kind of stuff, man, because it's everything now. Everything is everything now. It's totally different games college games than y'all play.
Speaker 1: It's very different. And people like they upset at the kid. No, no, you don't quit on your team. Now, run me my money. Okay, tell your boss, your boss, I'm gonna pay you one hundred thousand. And when you show up to work and you work for like three weeks and you ain't got no check, and I was like, no, you got to do for the team now. No, that young man was promised something. He was promised one hundred thousand. Now, the mistake that he made time is that he didn't get He didn't get it in writing because he trusted. He's eighteen nineteen years of age. He's trusting that adults would do the right thing. He's learning a valuable lesson at a very young age. People lie and they'll tell you what you want to hear to get you where they want you to be. And then oh, oh, oh, no, I don't blame him. I've left to run me by money or I'm believe it.
Speaker 4: You don't have a problem with in this situation. I have a problem with the agent, not the kid. The kid has been a kid. He's doing what he's talked to do because he's in there just trying to play ball. He trusted someone to handle his business to him the country at the collegiate level, and he didn't and they didn't. So I don't want to hear nothing from the agent at this point when I should have been hearing locked from you in week one, week two, but before we played the last two scrimmages something, because that's just not right.
Speaker 1: But this is where we are in college football. Wow, because beat the Steelers Anthony Richards and suffer the hip injury. Joe Flacco finished the perfect twelve for twelve on short passes zero to nine yards in the air one hundred and nine yards two touch thousand Sunday's win. Justin Fields is just the third quarterback in Steelers franchise history to have three hundred plus passing yards plus fifty rushing yards of a single game. He joined Hall of Famer Body Lane and Cordell Stewart. Bobby Lane is the Hall of Famer, not stut Beef that the man is playing to sell football. So what did what did they miss in Chicago? Because he's playing sound football?
Speaker 6: The culture listen him, that the him and are him and Arthur Smith.
Speaker 5: That that that relationship, that maturation that they have where he's planning to justin field strengths, not asking him to put a cape on like they were asking him to do in Chicago.
Speaker 6: They were asking him to put that cape on and be Superman and save the day. That that wasn't him.
Speaker 2: But is it fair to like now, once you're gone, they go out and get several pieces.
Speaker 1: They go out, they draft the wide receiver Roman dudes, They trade for Keenan Allen, they go get running back. Yes, they surrounded him with pieces that they never gave justin fields and then they won a way when he had Well, you didn't give him the talent. Look at what y'all gave Kayler Williams at the gate. He got three quality receivers, quality tight ending. Now he had cole Comet was there. But I just think a lot of it is coaching. You get these quarterbacks, damn the head coach who's gonna be coaching in time, who's gonna be his offensive coordinator, Who's gonna be the guy that's continuously and constantly in his ear. That's what's important. You get the defensive minded head coaches. And that's not a hey, I've won both waves, but that position you need somebody that can tell, that can communicate, that can get on his wave, limp and tell akinesis whatever he They're patterned reading each other. I'm thinking just what you're thinking, you're thinking what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: He didn't have that.
Speaker 5: Right and real well this three weeks no turnovers and I think I think he might have had to turnover the day.
Speaker 2: But it's hard.
Speaker 1: You think it's gonna play out with Russ. Oh, Russ ain't gonna see the field, not long unless something happened to justin fields. Look, I know what I got with Russ. I've seen him. I've seen eleven years body of work justin fields.
Speaker 2: I believe it. I believe me.
Speaker 1: That's me personally. I'm just saying I think Russ is healthy enough to play, because how am I?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: My thing is time. You're not healthy enough to start, but you're health enough to dress out.
Speaker 6: I told you just like having his uniform on and being a part of the team.
Speaker 2: I'm not curious. I'm serious. I'm not that kind of coach.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting the uniform on you, and I can use your You can't dress him like a police and you can't stop nobody.
Speaker 2: I love Rush. I just I just want Rush Rush to end right. You know, I really want. I like everybody to have a nice landing man, a nice safe landing.
Speaker 4: And I just want my brother to end right because I got love for him, and I just feel like he deserves one more chance. Especially with the quarterbacking around the NFL right now, they can use him in the most So how does the playoff, guys, Because you know he's making a ton of money right now, money, I know.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is that's up next year, So where where does it go? I don't know. I know what you can say, I don't know the horizon, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying the big payday, But what I'm saying, is I precluded by saying I want him to have a great landing? Does he get his great landing? Is he off to tell vision or whatever?
Speaker 6: I think you get a great landing next year.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think working.
Speaker 5: I think Justin Fields would probably be the foresee of the future, the quarterback for the Steelers and Russell Wilson gainst another shot somewhere else that needs a quarterback, needs that veteran presence, someone that knows what it takes to win, someone that's obviously a foot Bowl champion.
Speaker 6: He gets that opportunity next year because there have plenty.
Speaker 2: Now now okay, now, now let's let's add the business in there.
Speaker 4: Like what you're saying, Chaddey, because you know, are you gonna always take that You always take that leg?
Speaker 2: I know a great guy, you always take that lane. But what is that work? Is it?
Speaker 1: Like when you've been making thirty, it's hard to make between one and five.
Speaker 2: It's hard to go down to five to six dogs or nine Like it's hard. It's hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can, you can. I tell you something real quick.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: As a place out west right that could that could use a quarterback. They don't have a quarter they don't have a stable quarterback. They got to own them by the name of Mark Davis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a bigglena. Probably have a high round draft pick too.
Speaker 2: We're good, We're good? Are you good? Good? Ok? Long? Okay.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing, oh Joe. You see a lot of these a lot of these teams been letting these young guys play. Now, I think I think that's a blessing and a curse is that they when they remove everything and says, okay, go play, and these guys don't get, you know, some of the the veteran leadership, the understanding, some of the knowledge that they can partake now because I gotta find out by that third year, because the guys that's coming in this year, the guys that's gonna come into twenty twenty five draft in twenty twenty eight, you have to come to a check for three hundred million. It's just that simple. You can you a set sixty five seventy million dollars. It's gonna be the going rate. I can't be wishy watched, I can't be waiting.
Speaker 2: Can he play?
Speaker 1: And I make that kind of financial commitment because you're gonna have to probably guarantee him about one hundred and twenty two hundred and fifty of the three hundred million old joke.
Speaker 2: The least.
Speaker 5: The problem is if you got these young players coming into the draft, and if you're getting them early and you don't have the motherfucker tools and pieces around them, chances are they not going to pan out how you wanted to pan out because they don't have anything to operate with the beginning with or them coming into the organization, you need them to.
Speaker 6: Be a savior.
Speaker 2: That's not for the work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I have never seen nobody say I learned a lot by watching the game, you learned by playing.
Speaker 2: I ain't learned nothing. I ain't learned nothing.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think my first couple of games in Atlanta, you know, they was working me in because I just fresh off a baseball field at the corner position.
Speaker 5: And to put them young quarterbacks in there, you throw them boys to the fire, You throw them boys at the sharks.
Speaker 6: Especially when that they're not mentally built for that.
Speaker 4: Then you get over that, correct, they got to be mentally built first of all, why are you taking them behind and they ain't mentally built for that.
Speaker 5: Well, you'd never know. You put them in a situation, but they got nothing to around him. Look what just happened. I ain't even say it. I'm not even gonna say it.
Speaker 6: But you don't talk about yeah, you know I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, confidence is gone gone going yep.
Speaker 6: There rism, body language, the way you talk.
Speaker 4: You got to do your homework on these cats before you get them. See a lot of times too as well. You gotta catch this is what happens. You got a cat to play two years of high school started because even started with as a junior senior. They ain't go to college and play two years and started when the junior, See he got four years And you're thinking about that.
Speaker 2: What you think gonna have? Man? Yeah? What you think gonna happen?
Speaker 4: When they start rolling coverages and they are giving you complex defenses and you sitting up there, I ain't never seen thathing for in your life, man, and you got nobody talking to you, and think about it. Now, you call them a play that takes you thirty five seconds to even call it during play?
Speaker 2: I don't know where they do that? No more like what what?
Speaker 1: Why does it have to because they want it, because they want the offense to seem like it's so unique.
Speaker 2: They gotta faith it ain't. Man.
Speaker 4: We got players called the baby Little Wayne Snoop and everybody knows what to do.
Speaker 2: But you don't they want to have. You got a kid, You got a kid that can learn a whole rap song and it just came out and that.
Speaker 4: But if you stop putting that complex in the place, because that's his culture, that's his nature, you gotta let him work within that.
Speaker 2: But I never agreed with these players. That takes you forty seconds to even recite.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 2: Don't that don't even make sense? I agree, I agree.
Speaker 1: And you got all these offices in college football running tempo and they getting off during the eighties ninety snaps because they just they just they holding up. They holding up a phrase or they holding up a picture or something, and they know what that means.
Speaker 2: Everybody know what to do. The Bears get everybody know what to do? Go ahead, you want to say sometimes no, I was thinking about it, holding up a picture something, and I know you can do it. Ya you what to do?
Speaker 1: The Barons can a window depleted rams DeAndre Swift night through the rams defense or two of them ninety three rushing yards on sixteen carries.
Speaker 2: Swift also led the Bears in receiving with seventy two yards on seven catches.
Speaker 1: Swift generated more than one hundred and sixty five total yards more than he had in weeks one through three. Combined, players reportedly asked OC for offense to be more aggressive. DJ Moore has now caught the touchdowns from three number one overall draft picks Caleb Williams, Baker Mayfield, and Cam Newton.
Speaker 2: Wow. Crazy, can the Bears? Can the Bears turn this thing around?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: What's going on? What are the Bears need?
Speaker 1: Time? If Virginia McCaskey and Pace they were to come to you and say, coach, what do you think we need?
Speaker 4: You know, when you've experienced a lot of losing in historically in an organization, you got to go in and get that thing from the roof bann and make some significant changes. Because people seem to think it's just the guys on the field that are losing. Mm hmmm, it's the whole durned organization that's losing. And it's a losing mentality. And if you don't get that mess up out your building. It's gonna be a problem. It's gonna be consistently there. You can't just flip a couple of people, a few people and it's gone. No, it's not the answer. You're gonna have to root that thing. You're gonna have to get that thing from the roots.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And they've been losing for quite a while. Yeah, the fruit of it is the losing. But what the true the root of it is.
Speaker 2: Why at the root of it? What what bearing that fruit? Something? That fruit have to come from somewhere. They just don't fall out of the sky.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're you know, listen that when it comes to organizations. Even though the roots when it comes to trees is at the bottom, when it comes to organization, to start at the top.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. But that's what the root is. That that's the sun. That's the sun, you know, helping that grow the raiders. That's what they'na win.
Speaker 1: Without brother Max Crosby and Devonte Adams hamstring, the Cleveland Browns dropped the one to three by losing yet another winnable game. The Browns allowed ninety nine yards rushing on twenty on twenty missed tackles, tied for the most of any defense in the game this season, Jets Week one. At this point, this is very this is gonna be very tough. And I what the Brown's gonna do with de Sean Brian. We've had three We've had three years, and we keep saying, you know, you just need a little time, you need a little time.
Speaker 4: But he don't look like he don't look like. It's gonna be a tough one. I do think that they have ways to get out of a deal.
Speaker 2: This is what I heard. It's not what I know factually.
Speaker 4: I've heard that, so I'm pretty sure they already start thinking of that before the season even commenced. And it's gonna be a tough one for them. They're going to go in another direction if they continue this. Yeah, I just didn't look. I haven't watched him plast year. Well, he doesn't look he doesn't look at it. He doesn't look the same time. He just doesn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look the same. And I mean I wish to wish, I wish I could say, you know what, if he had he has. I mean, look, he had in Djoe Ku and he had and I get it being off a year because it's last year in Houston. He didn't play, So that's a year off. I don't you get better by playing football, not just practicing football.
Speaker 2: You need to play.
Speaker 1: Okay, then you get suspended for eleven games. He plays the five games, I'll say okay. Then he comes back next year. The following year he gets hurt like what week two, Week three, and he misses a whole nother season. You it's hard when you're professional, forget the profession, to take that kind of time off. Doctor Latrogh, doctor Andrews. Doctors, they don't take no two or three years off from doing certain time. They do surgeries every day, multiple surgeries to sharpen and to hold that crap that skill. Well, DeShawn has played what five games? Seven games in three years?
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 4: But that's another that's another organization that you to look at it and say, wow, like come on man, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's another one of those organizations.
Speaker 6: You know, it's funny, and that's it's one way to say that.
Speaker 5: But then you also look at how Flacco look and what he was able to do in that five six game win streak, and that offense looked different, It looked completely different.
Speaker 6: Last year once he was at the Helm.
Speaker 5: It's like, well, hell if Joe Flackaham come in here and do it, and all the receivers, you know, they're catching balls and you know, doing all this stuff and Mark Cooper bawling, then Deshaun.
Speaker 1: Should be able to do it. So I'm thinking about it. But what they call it a different game? Like, you got to think about all those facts? Are they calling a different game?
Speaker 6: Wait a minute? Now, So if you have Joe Flacker, who's the backup quarterback?
Speaker 5: To me, I would think the goddamn playbook it's open, but it ain't open like it's open for Deshaun Watson, who's the actual starter.
Speaker 6: You gotta play.
Speaker 4: It may become a different game, you think. So it may, Yeah, it may be a different a different It may.
Speaker 2: Be that happens quarterback. We can't call it the same game that.
Speaker 4: We're calling for our backup quarterback as we call for. It's a whole different game.
Speaker 1: Sean is mobile, the Shan is athletic. Joe Flacco is prototypical statue of liberty. He ain't going nowhere. I would play couple five. I ain't worried about it. Where are you going?
Speaker 2: Where? Could he he has seen it order, but all what what covers that? And he's seen no one got to study, knows how to study. I mean, you know these old school man, old school cans, they.
Speaker 1: Know he's played and time games, he's won a super Bowls. I mean you look at his playoff resume. It's very impressive. It's very impressive. He was a drop touchdown away from going to property two Super Bowl that Lee Evans remembers time he hit Lee Evans right in the brad basket and then the kicker missed a kick that would have probably could have possibly said in the game to overtime Joe Flacco post postseason Joe Flacco, if he had played like that the regular season, been a.
Speaker 2: Hall of Famer, It's right. I mean, he beat I just I just wanted to do something. Man. I want our guys.
Speaker 1: I want our guys to be successful because he's a very likable guy, very likable.
Speaker 2: C J.
Speaker 1: Stroud leads a second his second career force for the comeback. Good teams win the spot despite not playing their best. Stroud made plays in the final possession, capping it off with a one yard love to a Rique's brother a Rico wale.
Speaker 2: Oh goon bam wale. You get define right, but you're gonna get the other one.
Speaker 1: Ray generated three hundred and forty five fast and y'all and two touchdowns as they've come back and win against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Uh, what was that score? Twenty to twenty four? Hey, time we gotta do something about Treubor Lawrence. Trevor Lawrence missed too many easy throws. Oh shoe, I mean he got got one.
Speaker 2: He righting. It don't look good. It don't look good at Jacksonville right now, rattle, I know somebody look good at Jacksonville. Jacksonville. How about how about Jacksonville for fort miles? Oh that's a good way. It's a long way. It's a long way. Man, it's a long way. I ain't going back to four miles, no way. I love my my mama and them him. They outstanding right here.
Speaker 1: Trevor Lawrence was eighteen to thirty three one's sixty nine two touchdowns, was only sacked once they ran the ball twenty four eight. But he just, I mean too many throws. He got Brian Thomas for a touchdown. He's I'm like, bro, you gotta hit somebody you're too.
Speaker 4: First of all, yeah, if you if you only get in sacked once, that means it's not a tremendous amount of pressure on you, or you're getting the ball out of there pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: You you got to hit you. Completion percentage should be much. You're eighteen, he's eighteen of thirty three.
Speaker 1: That's not good. And they ran the ball. They run the ball for what five yards over six six yards of carry. You're running the ball for six yards of carry, you only get sacked once. Why you're a completion percentage you need to be in the seventy percent the record?
Speaker 2: What's their record? They and four traggon but CJ.
Speaker 1: Stride was twenty haveing the forty three forty five, two touchdowns, zero interceptions, clean game.
Speaker 2: They ran the ball over one hundred yards.
Speaker 1: Nico Collins twelve or a buck fifty one and the touchdown Stefan Diggs five for sixty nine. He did have a rough touchdown. O goombam Walet also had a touchdown. Dalton Shows had a key third down conversion uh Metchi.
Speaker 2: But man, what do you call him?
Speaker 1: Missus?
Speaker 2: CJ just got it. He just has it, man, he just has a time.
Speaker 4: I love that kid, man, I love what he stands for. I love his presidence, I love his command and offense. You know what, some guys just go to better situations, man, We just got to be honest. Some of you guys just go to better situations.
Speaker 2: And it's tough.
Speaker 4: It's tough on those guys that don't, because they get to blame in their career is as during the set to be over and it's not even their fault man, and they may never get another chance to be that.
Speaker 1: Start because if you think about it, he went there. They had They got Nico Collins, they had Tank Dell Uh Noah Brown was there. Dalton shows a very solid tight end. They ran the ball piers last year. They kind of upgraded that position with mixing uh and the guy that came in who was that uh cam Acres Uh. So they've HADJS had players around him to help him succeed.
Speaker 4: They played some defense though, dog he played some defense last year. Tremendous uh. And guess what they did they were not They have Stingley, they locked him up. They get the guy from uh from Minnesota. They brought him over. You know, they take uh uh uh will Anderson Jr. High draft pick. So they man, they look they they they legit. They're gonna, they're gonna, they're gonna be a problem. They're young team, and I love they're gonna have to put this thing together because you know.
Speaker 2: That that that that first of all, that division is not let's just get that the best quarterback he can normally the best quarterback is gonna win the division. That's right. They could take that division every year. Ye.
Speaker 1: And they went and got him dig So they had Nico Collins. They got tanked there, they got don't show. They say, guess what, we're gonna get you another weapon. We go get Stefan. You know what, We're gonna upgrade our running game. We're gonna get go Joe, go get Joe Mixon and Cam Akers.
Speaker 2: Wow. So and they got a solid offensive line.
Speaker 1: They got Tumsul who's one of the hot the what if not the highest paid left tackle. They solid there. They could run the football or well enough. But they put the ball in CJ hands and say c J do what you do, sir.
Speaker 4: He protected it is in college though, I mean, he's not turning the ball over at all.
Speaker 1: No, So I love how he protects the ball and I love what he brings to the game. Now it's time for our favorite segment, o Jo, It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 2: We got graphics. Check this out. Look at our graphics. Hey, y'all have came on. Y'all came up.
Speaker 1: Hey, you on the back porch because I hear crickets up in the backdrop. I am on, can hit him down here the crickets.
Speaker 2: You hit. I hit a cricket that night.
Speaker 6: Hey, that's your there's no phone with them crickets that are outside. I'm gonna say, I'm sitting.
Speaker 2: On the I'm sitting on the patio.
Speaker 1: Real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's beautiful him man, Uh them TVs. Them TV's on the wall.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, kidd me.
Speaker 1: This question is can you coach Prime? She's like coach Prime? When are you gonna shave uh this week, You're gonna.
Speaker 2: Shave it off. By the time they see me next day, I'm be young again. I'll be young again.
Speaker 1: Uh. Philosophical truth and wisdom, Shannon, you have to be able to take a joke.
Speaker 4: Fam Dang, they think you got sensitive. Y'all think he got sensitive cause you was sweating. Now you you know you did go to the water for dog. Look I didn't go to the water. Now this is this is this tea time. They don't see. People don't understand our relationship. So they don't they don't get it. It's like when I said what I said, Oh, I guess he is primate friends on bore he talking about his team. I said, guys, y'all that shallow.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to. I want you to tell the truth.
Speaker 6: I don'tant know that.
Speaker 2: A lot of each other like when I want you but.
Speaker 4: See the thing about it, they don't understand you're not personal. You're talking about real stuff that really transparent. It's nothing personal.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now when you start talking about mean.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I'm saying. I'm talking about the product on the field. That's right, I said, he I said, what, let me ask your question. What y'all think he telling him in the meeting. If we can't run the football, we can't protect the quarterback, we can't stop the run, we can't get that, we can't attack their quarterback, how do you expect us to win?
Speaker 2: If those are two those are the two foundation pieces of any team.
Speaker 1: You need to be able to run the ball, protect your quarterback. You need to be able to stop the run and attack the other team's quarterback. If you can't do those things, you can't win.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know some people are like, you just come out there and want to throw the ball one hundred time. You don't want to run like that is not the game.
Speaker 4: I promise you that's not a game. He get him out of your running back, letting me just run through the hard defense. Yeah, we want to do that.
Speaker 1: As general, I said, the first nightcap episode I watched was Coach Prime episode to have a missed nightcap says.
Speaker 2: My favorite memory was saying, I generally make them, Oh lord vers good, we seen that. I remember that. You remember that.
Speaker 6: We don't remember that what you said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, look the one thing, the one thing man coach me and man time gonna do. Now we're gonna be down. I'm ten toes down. He ate, But we were in there together though.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know he's gonna get it in. You see what I'm saying. You see we you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 1: That that's exactly what we all twitted. We too, show A tweeted the joke. But we're good now, we're gonna good that we go. Hey, that's what we do. Oh man, look man, we should have time. Well, you and I talked about uh, we was before our time. You remember you come on NFL network, you hit me up. You say, hey, you said I need you. I say, tell me what you need? He said, I need you say all I need is one Sunday. I need Sunday eighteen weeks. This was what. This is what he and I talked about doing. We were before our time, though, I'm gonna tell you what. I'm gonna tell you who else Chad was too. He came on there with me a couple.
Speaker 2: Of times too.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: And we had fun.
Speaker 4: I mean it was we were just before I tell him, because we could have been producing our own stuff doing it what we didn't even know because I know Chad don't need no script, don't give him none of that.
Speaker 2: Just let him be who he is. Let me go and they want him to read this and man, leave this man alone.
Speaker 1: Man, let him be who he is. That's what we looking bad. Oh y'all, I don't know what you saw. Yeah, but hey, I showed at the food on that show. Hey, hey, hey, I need you to be you. He's like, just like you and I be joking.
Speaker 2: Bring that to the show. I can't say no more to you. I'm here. I'm here too. We had some oh god, we had some bad l TV. Just sitting up there in LG like these ones are crazy, they are Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 1: Ballaman says high coach prime, what's the biggest lesson you've learned as a coach that you wish you had known during your playing days and how do you apply that lesson to your coaching today?
Speaker 4: The biggest lesson I've learned as a coach that known playing days who These kids are different. These kids are different these days. It's totally different. You can't expect what you would give.
Speaker 5: Say right there, now, stay right there, stay right there. I gotta I gotta write that down. Yeah, you can't expect what you would give. I'm gonna use this way. I'm gonna use this my next argument.
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 1: That's got time got he had as patients, And that's the one that's the number one thing you have to have in surplus because, like you said, look, time, you know, we go out there, we practice all week, We go over Saturday morning, we talk about the first fifteen.
Speaker 2: We have Saturday night meetings. We go over the first fifteen.
Speaker 1: The first and I be dang if we don't get out there and the first somebody jump off side, somebody falls. I'm like, bro, we've been practicing this, We've been going over these plays here for three days.
Speaker 2: How you mess it up? And they said, and this is the thing that my bad bad. Yeah, take the blame on that when you jumped outside And I'm.
Speaker 4: Good, right, And you can't be critical like we used to be because they can't handle that either.
Speaker 2: It's a whole different Oh, it's a whole different game.
Speaker 1: But you don't the thing you do on first anyway. Yeah, but I can make you feel like I do. Make you feel like a dude. That's my kids. Uh, Anthony Blaylock. Can you ask Coach Prime, how's he preparing for life after your door? Oh?
Speaker 4: First of all, you try to get I know my son like a book, so I know all his ways and the things that makes him who he is.
Speaker 2: And when you're recruiting.
Speaker 4: You look for those attributes, like you can't find another Travis Hunter, but you could get close. You could find those attributes that he has. He may not be a two way player. You may have to get two guys to be that one guy. But try to find those attributes that he has that's already in it time limit. So life after, yeah, life after you know, Door Shallow or Bunkie gonna be with me.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna leave me, but uh trust me, I don't look forward to that. But it's coming time.
Speaker 1: I remember. Help me understand this. And I'm not just talking about college players. I'm talking about more of the NFL player. The NFL players used to say, we want guys that have played the game, played the game at a high level to critique us. Okay, because what they said, you never played the game, so you don't have the right.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Fine, Now you get a guy like you, get a guy like Oh Joe, you get a guy like Cam, and we offer what I believe is fair but harsh criticism.
Speaker 2: Now we get labeled as haters. I'm gonna tell you something, and this is profound.
Speaker 4: You have a unique personality which we adore, and you could do that, and you are one of the greatest, and you could do that. Chared and I, we can't do that. And I don't know why, but it's something inside me. It's definitely some inside him. Because Chad ain't even talking about nobody, especially Receiver ain't gonna do it. And I don't really talk aboutners. I don't do it because you know, I'm a big brother. So if I talk about him as a rap, I we pristian though. So I was always so cognizant of how they felt that I could never I could talk about it Receive all day, but I could never talk about the DD man. I just couldn't say, Man, this guy, ain't it he getting killed? I couldn't do it. If Dan ain't gonna know, he ain't gonna do it. He got He's gotten better. You've gotten better, though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've gotten better.
Speaker 5: I've gotten better with being critical with without having to be as harsh as I should.
Speaker 6: So I've gotten better. But you know me very well, and Uncle, I told you I struggled with that. A lot of people.
Speaker 5: People get on my case, you know, prime about Oh you can't be on this you can't be on this show because you're not very critical of people, and you won't say the things that need to be said.
Speaker 6: But prime, you know how I am when it comes to talking about people. It's just hard for me.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 2: You see the thing about Chad a clown, but he's not Finnah clown you. Yeah, he ain't chat. It ain't built like that. He has no hate, no animosity, none of that. Nothing that ain't in his heart. That's not how he's built. That's not here. Shannon will kill you and look at you and walk away from you Atlanta match and throw it on you to finish you off.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna sit up there, pat you down, get all the smoke over your pray. That's just our three personalities.
Speaker 2: This is what we are.
Speaker 1: But you know what time and to thank you, it's not and people like, oh that you hate, No, bro, all I'm doing is taking bout my experience of playing in the NFL and what I see and I don't watch the kind of film that I did when I was the CBS because but there's a reason why. Guy, they say I'm hating. Don't nobody say, well, not what happened? Oh you don't know what you're talking about? They don't never say that, O Joe. They say I'm hating. They ain't say I'm wrong. They say I hate.
Speaker 2: The only way they see the reason they say that is the tongue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it, is it? But see the thing about it. You at the place in your life, you ain't got time to do that. I ain't got time to be trying to make you feel good about me. Telling you the truth.
Speaker 2: Ain't that's who you are. It ain't gonna make you feel good about me. Tell you the truth. You be handle this truth is what it is. That's not it.
Speaker 1: Faith said, Hey, good people could grab prime on becoming a pop park congratulations oho oho on the Bengals first win. Congratulations Showing on Cat Williams interview half the past seventy seven million views? Could you please ask cash close the portal be open. I'm done with twenty twenty four. I could not have imagined that that when I sat down with that interview time that God did.
Speaker 2: No. You gotta understand what you've been through in your life and your journey. Come on, man, don't you deserve it? I think I've earned it. Don't you deserve it?
Speaker 1: But I you know what helped me the most is that a lot of what was going on with me is that you was right there and you and I was talking about it, and you're like, Bro, you think God brought you this far?
Speaker 2: To bring you this far? He's like you favor, He's like, why they talking?
Speaker 1: You're still building, You're still accumulating, You're still producing great content. Don't worry about what they say. Worry about what you know and you okay. The people that love you will continue to love you. The people that support you will continue to support you. You will find out who was.
Speaker 2: I told I was? I just had a a podcast club.
Speaker 1: Oh shoe my grandfather to say, boy, the devil will never show up as the devil because if he did, you wouldn't do to deal with him.
Speaker 2: You see them stop, oh Jo stop, oh stop, come on, I bring that to me one more time.
Speaker 1: The devil will never show up as the devil because if he showed up as the devil, you wouldn't you to deal You see, the enemy would never show up as the enemy because if he did, you wouldn't a lied in your circle.
Speaker 2: So therefore he wouldn't you. He couldn't get close to you, or she couldn't get close to you, you have to learn some things you have to learn.
Speaker 1: The one thing I can honestly say is that everything that I've gone through, and I've talked the time is O Like a lot of times I'd be going through stuff and he would pick up the phone and called me.
Speaker 2: He didn't eve give me an opportunity because he know I receive it.
Speaker 1: And he said, yeah, he said, look, yeah, that jokes, but they're the little truth in the jokes that they're telling. He said, but hey, let it go off your back. It'll ay, it'll it'll be. It'll percolate for a day or two, a week or two, but just don't just let it go.
Speaker 2: But that's what was like like after cat if that would I mean, nobody had a problem.
Speaker 1: With anything I said, anything that I did until a cat came along, and then all of a sudden, it's.
Speaker 4: Another level trying to there's different levels to this thing, man, Like when you start to affect and infect people lives, that stuff is real. Like you, you you have a true voice amongst our people right now, and it's a mighty voice, and you gotta take that series and right the devil ain't playing with that. He's trying to destroy your character so people won't believe you or trust you or find all of you.
Speaker 2: That's what they do.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the that's the wilds of the enemy. Everybody you know like us, Okay, you do not give me by us. Try to tack our character man, so our people won't believe in us, or they won't look up.
Speaker 6: To us or out for us.
Speaker 2: That they're trying to destroy us. That's the tank. Or they give you enough resources to let you kill your own character. Well, they ain't gave me an of that yet.
Speaker 1: I'm told I'm trying to get I ain't gonna kill my character, but they gonna give me for enough money that I'll tell you what I'm gonna leave. I'm gonna leave the Sharp. I'm gonna leave the Sharp family a lot better than what I came into. And I'm gonna leave my community in Sabbattle State a lot of other things a lot better than it was.
Speaker 2: I promise you that.
Speaker 1: So by day coming, by day coming, uh D Tawner says, DJ Florida State quarterback says, however, you is falling from undefeated season to its abusinal season, say he still loves football. Oh Joe, I mean, oh Joe. At time, when you see a guy he left Clemson, he left Oregon State, he left he's at Florida State. Now, is that a red flag to you? When a guy has this is his third university and say what three years? Is that a red flag to you?
Speaker 2: Coach? No, not not.
Speaker 4: Anymore because of how today's football in the portal works.
Speaker 2: So it's really not anymore. It used to be.
Speaker 4: Once upon a time two schools was it? That was too too many? So it's not anymore. You just got to really examine and ask why. You got to ask those true questions When you have a guy on a recruiting trip. Okay, I know you're in the portal, let me know why, because I already talked to them. I already talked to the old school. They told me why.
Speaker 2: I want to hear your why. You know, why are you in this portal?
Speaker 4: So this stuff is complex, man, and you got to really get some deep down interviews with these kids to find out what's really going on with them, because sometimes they didn't leave the way you don't they left.
Speaker 6: I think some of them keep running. They keep running from competition.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 6: They don't want to compete.
Speaker 2: That's a lot like that.
Speaker 6: How you go from Oregon, the Clemson, the FSU. So me based on what you look like this year, and that makes it makes me believe you running away from competing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the thing about it, every stop, this gentleman has made he's been a starter. So he's won the job. So he's he's won the job.
Speaker 6: But is winning the job based on.
Speaker 1: Winning the job? That is holding on to the job and two different things. Time you put the wrong thing in water, it ain't gonna taste.
Speaker 2: Like tea true, Okay, just understand that. Now, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, the wrong thing and water, because boiling water could have two different effects. O Joe, it'll soften the potato, but it'll harden the egg. Come on, I'm done.
Speaker 2: You know I'm done. He done, Tie out, Tie out on, let's go. We're gonna keep a movie.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 2: But when you got down problem, he got that from there?
Speaker 1: What is that? You see?
Speaker 2: We were doing so good, We were doing so good. You were doing so good. You know, ain't.
Speaker 6: That was a good one?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, give me that, give me that, give me that boy of water line.
Speaker 1: One time, whether he the soft of the potato, or harden the egg balling water. It's balling water to different fact, harden one soft of the other.
Speaker 2: M hmm, that's right, that's a good one. That's a word right there. It's a word. He got a word there. You gonna see that.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: Know when it comes to me, You ain't never serious, serious man, don't let it fool you. Chat, don't let it fool you. This is him, This is this is the coach, Prime, not the one. Did y'all see with his arms folded, he got the bike turned on us.
Speaker 2: Three need to take a trip. We need to go on a vacation together and tell everything.
Speaker 6: Hold on, let me, hey, where are we going? Where were going?
Speaker 8: We're going to uh uh Columbia. I want to go to Houston. I want to go to Houston's I want to don't.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: Ain't no Tripp going?
Speaker 6: Hey, Prime? But Houston?
Speaker 2: The trip, right, I know? Houston?
Speaker 1: The trip that is is too I'm nobody Houston, Lord, I know. Okay, we go to Columbia.
Speaker 2: I got I got our dollar? Is more in Columbia?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But where we spended it on?
Speaker 2: We find something? We just gonna get us. We're gonna get us a place on the ocean and have just have a great week.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm gonna bring the cigars then.
Speaker 1: Look, I promise you if if when when he was at Jackson's eight, if we if we have had a reality show, I wouldn't even want to do TV no more.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't have been over.
Speaker 1: It's been over in the same right now, I guarantee you we go some one for a week, the three of us, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be interesting. Oh yeah, Oh, it's gonna be it's gonna be a it's gonna be interesting. We ain't look at life three different ways.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we look at life three different ways completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but we come to the same conclusion at the end of the night, like we look at the three different ways bad.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bet it was an unbelievable show. Chad want to know Winner the coach coming back? Hold on, how many he'll be back? He'll be back probably, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll be back. I'll bean that he'd be back.
Speaker 6: And you you got any you got any job openings?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you ain't gonna do nothing. You ain't gonna do right, hold on, I'm just trying.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to diversify my portfolio. Know, I got about thirty seven eleven jobs right now.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, and I'm proud of you.
Speaker 6: I got a lot of them.
Speaker 2: But you're really good at this because you're really good teacher. You're a really good teacher. Right, but can you teach what you did?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I come a matter of fact and the kind of teacher I am. I don't do it by with words. I put the cleats on an actually show, so I come out here. I showed, I come out there. I wrocked Travis' ass up and then I lock him up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what if I get mad? Did you rather the traps up? I put my on?
Speaker 6: You can't do no?
Speaker 2: A told now you see what I'm saying. I know you're gonna say that. I set you up for that. I ain't think it's gonna take the bag, y'all. Ain't no good y'all.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm back back. I'm going, man, I'm going back.
Speaker 1: Bad. Look here, I ain't going I'm found out right now. I ain't going nowhere with y'all to I want no p I would stay right here in the States. I'm gonna let y'all to have that.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all face time me. It's the only time I lied y'all to to face time me. Ah want no want no part of that bad look here bad.
Speaker 2: Man ship.
Speaker 1: He'd be bad. We're getting back in a couple of weeks. Were getting back in a couple of weeks. Well, we don't want to over we don't want to overwhelm uh overrun over stuff.
Speaker 2: I welcome.
Speaker 1: You know, we get him a couple of times a year, so, uh, we're gonna get him again. We're gonna we definitely, we definitely gonna have him back. On that concluded this episode of Nightcap. Guys, thank you for joining us for a very episode of very special episode. Coach Bryan of the CEU buffs uh there four and one right there for one big victory yesterday over U c F. I'm very proud, very excited for him. And when he hit me this morning, say I'm coming on. So I passed the information on the ash and so, guys, it's always a joy to have one of the one of the great NFL players coaching at Colorado for the second year, got them playing extremely well.
Speaker 6: Time.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate you coming on night Cap with OH Show, and I it's indeed an honor and a pleasure to have you on man and hopefully you guys enjoyed it and know what a wonderful treat that it is, because he doesn't do a whole lot of bees and for him and I was like, okay, bro, you just want to say me. He saying, no, I want to do the whole show. He's like, hey, I want to be up on the screen when you guys are talking.
Speaker 2: I want them to see me. I don't want no, say but I want to do the whole show. So time.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate that, Oh Show, and I really really appreciate that. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five, The Liberty City is owned, the Route Runner, Extraordinary, the Being a Ring of Fame, Artery, the the Pro Bowl of the All Pro that's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson, just call him Ojo. Guys, make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from, and remember every subscriber counts, and we thank you for counting so much. Thank you for helping us matter. Because of you the wars that you see behind us, we could not have done it without you. Thank you, shave By Laportier. We have it in stop hopefully by the end of the year. We've being fourteen to sixteen states. If we're currently not in a state or city near you, you can order it and we'll ship it directly to your door. Thank you for your support or shave By Laportier. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms. That's shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Unkin o jo t's are back our repeat, Unkin oho T's are back in stop and if you ordered merch in the last three weeks, it started shipping out last week. Again, thank you Coach Prian for joining us with great appreciate that Derrick Henry and Lamar Jackson lead the Baltimore Ravens over the Buffalo Bills thirty five to ten. We spoke to Coach Prime Colorado beat UCF UCF forty eight to twenty one.
Speaker 2: What are some other scores here?
Speaker 1: We want to Chiefs beat the charge of seventeen to ten, possibly lose Rashi Rice for the entire season. What they fear is an ACL injury. The Bucks beat the Eagles, Banker had a huge game. Green Bay lose twenty nine to thirty one over the They lose to the Minnesota Vikings. Jets lose to the Broncos. The Commanders do a demolition job on the Cardinals and basically the Falcons walk it off. They kick a fifty eight yard field goal as they beat their division rival New Orleans Saints, and the Bengals get their first win Ojo with a win over the Carolina Panthers. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm off He's old show. We'll see you tomorrow after Monday Night Football.
Speaker 2: H