Speaker 1: Talk Talk Talk.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talks.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 3: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode that we Talk Back, a show dedicated to you niggas and bitches.
Speaker 1: I'm showing off. We got a co host today, y'all. You're saying, as a girl a j what's up saying? We got a co host on also kicking tam y'all. It's me Tim.
Speaker 2: I love y'all. Once again, thank y'all for tuning in. Co hosts, go ahead and tell everybody who you are.
Speaker 4: What up, y'all? It's your boy Price. I'm on here with the ladies, man, and we're.
Speaker 3: Doing every day it's supposed to be niggas, but.
Speaker 1: I just went all out today.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, okay, okay, I was the one drink.
Speaker 1: I'm just high off, like man, how is your weekend? Yah my?
Speaker 2: We can what did I oh? I went to see Beyonce twice in one week, y'all. It was fall amazing. Listen, every every weirdo in the world comes to Beyonce concert and they feel free. I love every bit of it. You can dress how you want to dress. You can look how you want to look. Nobody's judging you.
Speaker 5: And we just had a ball.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: It was such a good time. I went in at.
Speaker 1: Blue. Ivy was yeah, she was there.
Speaker 5: She was at both Charlotte and Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Now they had the mute you know, the mute challenge, the Beyonce Mute challenge, and they said Atlanta one. But I feel like Charlotte really wanted that thing. We was quiet. He was really quiet during that mute scene. But whatever they say, Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Just proven adults got adhd. Y'all cannot follow director. Just be quiet for a couple of seconds, for.
Speaker 5: Seconds and be like.
Speaker 4: Somebody something.
Speaker 5: Somebody gotta say, woo, that's really what it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, what did you do? Agent?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 3: Play house, that's about it. I'm pretty sure your weekend it was a lot more lit.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 3: After seeing all the videos about the concept, I was like, damn.
Speaker 1: Should I have went to be on the concert?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should have gone. It was a good time I had.
Speaker 2: So in Charlotte we had a suite and then in Atlanta I had a floor seat, and I was I thought the floor sleep was gonna be more lit because I mean I was really close to Beyonce's aura, like I could see it, like it was like she glowed.
Speaker 4: Right, I was.
Speaker 1: Real close to it.
Speaker 5: But when I tell you, they maximized.
Speaker 2: Every inch of that floor, like it was not enough room to do between me and the next person to dance, Like you just really packing that motherfucker like sardines, I swear to God, Like it just was so close. So I didn't like that part the suite. I got to dance, I got to move around. It was food, that was. It was just a much better experience.
Speaker 3: Big events like that, Like y'all know how many of us fucking energy harvesting.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel about it. Y'all can't have my energy what you did this weekend?
Speaker 4: Right, ship man?
Speaker 6: Slow motion for me writing for Sweety damn every day she has been taking over my damn life.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, I just slow my vibes.
Speaker 5: And then in the studio, Yeah that sounds like fun, be fun.
Speaker 1: I was soweedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah she cool.
Speaker 5: Did you get that Sweety McDonald's meal.
Speaker 6: No, I'm gonna be I'm gonna tell you the truth. Though, I did the Travis Scott one when he did his Yeah, because that's my nigga I'm like, Yo, this is the first nigga rap nigga Nickdonald's.
Speaker 5: Let me go just yeah, let me just go just trying to kill u, y'all, Yes.
Speaker 4: All right, let me go ahead and see what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Trust niggas. That McDonald's dog.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie to you. Soon as I get drunk enough, I'm gonna eat anything that's that's yeah, that's that's probably my guilty pleasure. When I'm drunk, I'm pulling up and getting me a little nugget.
Speaker 4: With some sweet and salary. It's foul. It's out of line. It's out of the line. Mystery exactly.
Speaker 1: Let's get into this stupid internet news.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: For this week, y'all, Sexy Red said she is the raw dog Queen.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I would like to make the difference because you are the raw dogs.
Speaker 5: How she talking about the raw dog queen.
Speaker 1: When she's been getting rack before Sexy Brand was born. If you don't do it, do it, y'all doing everything else, like now, you're gonna throw the plastic in between.
Speaker 3: If you don't trust the nigga, just say that that I don't trust these niggas.
Speaker 4: Oh brown man. She said what she said.
Speaker 3: Now, why y'all fucking with him at all? If you don't trust him? That's my thing. Like, I'm literally not fucking with somebody Like I'm not like gonna give you my kucie, but I won't suck your dick. Like it doesn't make sense to me, right, right, So if I'm not willing to do all the things, I'm not fucking with you, right.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't make sense otherwise.
Speaker 3: So I'm definitely not the raw dog queen, Okay, because I'm I'm a bone ass woman. I take care like my hygiene all that shit is number one priority. But sex Red appearing on Low Yachties, a safe space podcast, and shared explicit details about her bedroom experiences. Red shared the story of her ex boyfriend suspecting her of cheating due to a condom in the trash. Her surprising response to him car fans and surely her man off guard that wasn't my condom, Sexy Red said, I don't use condom's baby, I'm the queen.
Speaker 6: It made it a great argument though, because it's like, if you know your girl and you know y'all would be using condoms, and if you know, if that ain't really her for a tay like that.
Speaker 4: Then it's like, why would there be a condom?
Speaker 1: It really was like that's worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you don't use condos, but that means you're not maybe not using condoms with other niggas.
Speaker 1: We'se nigga water balloons.
Speaker 4: Oh, and then it's because but then she said because I remember seeing it.
Speaker 6: She said it was her homegirl's dude who was over there that seen the condom in the trash can and told her dude like, hey, you know what, right, I think so fram and then went on over there with that.
Speaker 1: And then I mean, man, I don't got framed by by a homeboy before.
Speaker 4: What the hell is raw dog Queen mean? Though? Does that mean you don't like because I get.
Speaker 5: It, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping to me.
Speaker 6: Every single person that you encounter and you just raw dog queen versus First of.
Speaker 5: All, you can't be the queen without raw dog and everything.
Speaker 4: He can't be the queen if you don't raw dog everything. That is a bar.
Speaker 3: Okay, damn well, you only got one kid. We don't know how many abortions she had, but she only got one kid, so maybe she's not really raw dog.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of times he's vicious be out here saying ship for fun.
Speaker 6: I got somebody one of my homies is really clusoing. He's actually one of my cousins. It, I'm just not gonna say his name, one of my cousins. His reason for why he he's because he got a girl he's extremely faithful to. But his one of his biggest inspirations on why he's so faithful to her, how than the fact he love he is the fact that he don't use condoms, so he not Finnah just fun on anything.
Speaker 1: Rather than not have sex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he's.
Speaker 6: Not using her condom and so like it just not happens, not even in the cards for him.
Speaker 2: And I'm just not having sex without a condoms period, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: I have this image right, and it just it scares the funk out of me, of me in the hospital, like all sick and all my family around me because I had raw sex with somebody.
Speaker 4: That was this right one.
Speaker 3: No, look, that ain't scary, ain't not worse than fucking on the nigga. And then he coughed right after, like why are you coughing.
Speaker 1: But if you have on a condoms, you're not as scared, right, Like, yeah, might see a little hurt, that's skin contact.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's true. But what about her.
Speaker 5: Make you cough? Like the ship that make you cough trapped in right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But what about world though, because that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, like, you can get all that in your throat.
Speaker 4: People, because nobody ain't nobody getting no head with no kind of one. And it's like at that point, if you if you even did that.
Speaker 1: I that one about and KOUTI the same. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but then what about pregnancy?
Speaker 1: Throw baby?
Speaker 2: Like you ain't never hurt? Nobody have a baby out their throat. I'm sorry, that's.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was born of my mama's throat.
Speaker 3: There's so many tools out here. Now listen, get your ovulation calendars. Women, If you don't want to get pregnant, you don't have to. That ship is really up to us, just around the oulation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this girl is gonna advocate for raw dick.
Speaker 1: Everything that's for safe. It's so safe, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Safe fraud dick is what I'm advocated.
Speaker 2: An I can't sleep at night, I be laying in the bed somebody you don't trust.
Speaker 5: I don't trust none of these niggah.
Speaker 1: Don't trust yourself is what I'm hearing.
Speaker 5: Don't trust you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, not the new vibes, man, it can't be the new vibes.
Speaker 6: But then again, like to your point, it could be somebody that you being fucking with. Y'all could be fucking around for X amount of time. But he dipping and diving exactly.
Speaker 3: I don't like nigg that's dead about niggas spend the block anytime, like maybe years and niggas spend the block like what you coming to give me?
Speaker 1: Dipp The niggas aren't smashing wrong? Why you got that special.
Speaker 3: Delivery Virginia Hotel room in Vegas?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's it's it's tricky. It's tricky, Drake.
Speaker 6: That's why I say, niggas just need to be cool. Man, find you a little your little one too, and get on out the way.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have like skin condoms and that thing feels close to.
Speaker 4: Skin, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shows.
Speaker 6: The ecstasy joints is crazy.
Speaker 1: Had a little loube too, feeling like you fall in love.
Speaker 5: I don't need no I had loub, I don't need no lub.
Speaker 3: My ship don't work right with them condoms, like it'd be feeling like I'm rubbing mychie on the carpet at some point, cooling it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm moving right along. Drake came to the defense of a woman after a male fan was arguing with her over his toss towel in l a So Drake threw his towel in the crowd. He was throwing it to this particular woman and she caught it, but there was a man.
Speaker 1: Right next to her, and he tried to get the towel, and he.
Speaker 2: Was literally tussling with this woman for that towel, and Drake had to say, like, boy, I seen somebody up there on you like flax.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, now Drake did, right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It seems like men are, you know, oftentimes bigger groupies.
Speaker 5: Than the women.
Speaker 4: Man is the new bitches. Man.
Speaker 1: It's always been this way, though.
Speaker 3: I think y'all really be lying on women the beginning of the time.
Speaker 1: Niggas is lying on Eve talking about she ate the apple.
Speaker 3: Megas got that Adam knock in their neck dog right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no right right, that's the bar right there.
Speaker 6: Nah, but women being the ones lying from the day, I ain't gonna lie. I think niggas just niggas just been chasing the pussy from the beginning. So the woman, she just nibbled on the apple, bit it and there was she she did the unthinkable. But then the niggas see her doing it, he like, fuck it, I'm with my woman and you naked.
Speaker 4: What you're doing right?
Speaker 2: I don't even think the apple was real. I think the apple was Eve Adam bidden to her for sure.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure. But Drake did right though.
Speaker 6: I don't understand because at first when I seen the video, it was like it looked like girls was tesseling over And at first that's why I feel like Drake kind of had a little bit of resistance first, like he wasn't tripping because it looked like just women, you know, fighting over the towel, which is cool. But then it started getting crazy, like what And I wonder if the dude it's like, was the dude gay maybe, Like I wonder, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I got questions.
Speaker 5: Does that make a difference.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make a difference, but it does make it. It does make a small difference.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit more understandable, but it's what it's homo eroticism that be going on with niggas. Niggas be writing poems each other through the raps. You're supposedly beefing with this nigga, but you're writing poems through your lyrics. Y'alling y'all in VIP, damn y'all in VIP damn it. Pushing women out of VIP to be next to the nigga with the check like men, Yeah, do the same groupie ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that work.
Speaker 4: Niggas definitely be on.
Speaker 6: One thing I can't stand is pushing the nigga all in the section to be around another niggas.
Speaker 4: Mo niggas.
Speaker 6: It's six girls in this section, it's thirteen of you niggas. Like somebody hit the dance floor, somebody go to the bar.
Speaker 5: But right, yes, I get another section.
Speaker 4: That's out of the question. That's out of the question. Most times, these niggas ain't getting no sections.
Speaker 6: Niggas in here off off the three drink minimum budget maniggas ain't doing it the.
Speaker 3: Same way, the same way we like niggas of money. Niggas like niggas of money too. Let's be very clear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: There's nobody like broke niggas.
Speaker 4: Let's be clear, right, y'all had said the bar though earlier y'all.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know if I may say, but one of our prior conversations, y'all said the bar that was like, uh, you got some men that feel fueled by how many women make the fuck? You got some people that's fueled by how many people that could take care of her?
Speaker 4: Something like that was that was that was fire. I like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, all right, So somehow I'm gonna just go ahead and say it, bitch azz academics.
Speaker 1: I don't like that, dude. I'm sorry, I just don't like him. Okay, I don't like him.
Speaker 3: And now you're coming for I feel like me and Erica Badu in the same coven. Okay, be careful, nigga, before we put you in a motherfucking jar. Put your ass and a freezer right quick. Be very careful talking to Erica Badu. Fact, this nigga was talking so reckless. So apparently she was on every Day Struggle in twenty eighteen. Okay, remember every Day Struggle was academics Joe Remy Ma and some other It was one of the I think they swapped out somebody. It was like another guy, another girl at some point, right, but those three main characters is always there. And Erica Badou was on and he was like, you know what you look like? She said, you know who you look like? Jerry Jerry off of Tom and Jerry. And once you see that shit, you can't unsee it. Right, the nigga literally looks like Jerry the Mouse off of Tom and Jerry. And we also know he was out there siding with six ' nine nigga stay snitching dry snitching on people on his platform.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now Harrid is twenty twenty three, got made it through COVID. You know what I'm saying, whoever's alive, gonna be alive.
Speaker 4: We chilling right?
Speaker 3: How the fuck you beefing with Ericaba? Do buy some shit she said to you in twenty eighteen? Why you need to check her right there in her face? Here, you a grown man in your fucking basement cussing Eric Abadu out.
Speaker 1: You look crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I witnessed one thing I witnessed about that that guy is like he loves to one argue with women, because the only time you've ever seen him in the in person physical altercation go hard on a woman, well on person, it was a woman when he was yelling at her.
Speaker 4: Top, I'm the prize and all that and that shit. So you never I don't watch too many niggas in person. Check the fuck out of him.
Speaker 6: Tell him crazy shit that nigga not budge, even with Erikaba do telling him something in public in person, you're not budge. But I think now that he's gotten so much because he's up now, he millions up at this point. So now that he's financially at a different space and he really don't gotta go outside to make money, and when he does, he got security. Now you're getting a whole different tone out that nigga. It's a whole different He wanted them, niggas, You wanted them, niggas want to security. Finally come now he bucking and barking, like, nigga, what you want to do? He wanted them, Like, I'm working on me because me two years ago, I would be really trying to put my hands on me. But like he's somebody who I really feel like I gotta stay away from because I will probably put I'm.
Speaker 4: Serious, I really do think I will put my hands on him.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, I feel like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he's he's, he's it's just not fresh for our people. And then for him to be kind of like a gatekeeper and a you know, it's it's it's it's fucking up.
Speaker 2: The narrative for him to say, like Nigga, what's up now? What we're finna do is like are you threatening her?
Speaker 5: Like what what is it?
Speaker 2: Even if you don't like what she said, even if you're mad at what she said?
Speaker 1: Cool, but all of that, like what you're gonna fight Eric I do?
Speaker 6: Man, you better act like you better act like jail Electronic cuts her baby daddy cool to fuck out. I'm not even first of all, coming will fucking come step on you like it's niggas that has just encountered her, that will literally fucking well.
Speaker 4: But Nigga Jay Electronica will choke you to death.
Speaker 6: That niggas a fruit of Islam, man, that nigga under fair time, man, Nigga tripped, you better leave him alone.
Speaker 4: So no, he crazy.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I think he just says things so like we can talk about it, of course, Like I just think it's just you know, some shock therapy for all of us, because why what was the point?
Speaker 4: You know, it's clickbait. But he's really he's really too Internet nigga, and he's a part of that this era.
Speaker 6: He's a part of this era where it's just like people get in front of their phone, get in front of a computer camera, had just pop it, you know, like Twitter fingers and you know Instagram warriors and YouTube goons like this is what they do, you know what I mean. Like he's like the epitome of that, you know, so it's really sad.
Speaker 4: K a fuck him up.
Speaker 3: My money on her, Yeah, like Erica don't have to leave a house to touch that boy. He better be careful. That's academics.
Speaker 1: You do look like Tom and Jerry. You do look like Jerry.
Speaker 3: She said, nothing wrong, Okay, it's all fat money. Definitely on Erica, y'all.
Speaker 4: But she said, and she said it in your face, man, you don't.
Speaker 6: We don't never fuck with nobody who like somebody y'all had a physical in person conversation, disagreement, altercation, any of that, and you don't budge, you don't move on it, and then you go home and get on my Space, get on Twitter, get on Instagram, get on black planning to get on anything. Yeah, I'm taking all the way back to there. I don't give a what you gonna get on. You don't deal with that ship head on. You are the bottom of the barrel.
Speaker 5: There's what the four or five years later?
Speaker 4: Come on now at the bear.
Speaker 3: I think I might start a beef with academics. I'm thinking about it. I might have started. I might do it this song. I'm starting beef with that nigga.
Speaker 5: Just make a clip of this.
Speaker 4: You will have started. I'm right, I've envisioned it. I've envisioned it.
Speaker 6: I'm waiting to get to a certain level where it's like where you're gonna respond to me, and then when you respond, I'm I'm gonna hunt on you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be all.
Speaker 3: You're gonna respond to us. He's gonna respond to a woman before he responds a man. Anyway, you already know it's about to be on and popping. But I'm pretty sure I could be academics up. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: I'm serious.
Speaker 5: I'm not fighting no man, I promise you I'm not fighting no man. I'm shooting though.
Speaker 2: I have been going to the ring. All right, y'all, we were about to go to a break and we're gonna be talking relationships in marriage with Price and we have another guest, so we'll be right back in a minute.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all listen, thank you for saying tune. Okay.
Speaker 3: So for today's episodes, Tim and I wanted to talk about marriage, right, but neither one of us I'm married. We two single pitches, okay. And then we also wanted to get.
Speaker 1: The perspective of marriage for men. So today we have mister do you call yourself a rapperneur? Is that how it?
Speaker 7: Actually?
Speaker 4: Yeah? A rappreneur?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, music, I'm an artist, but I also like love business. I'm crazy about business, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: So we got mister mister Price, the ratpreneur, okay, and then we have uh uh film and TV executive producer mister Vlad.
Speaker 4: How's it going, Frazier?
Speaker 1: Is that how you pronouncial? Is that your last name?
Speaker 4: Frenchrivage?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Okay, y'all welcome, and we talked back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look y'all remember the movie Taller Perry movie?
Speaker 1: Why did I get married? Why did y'all get married. Okay.
Speaker 3: Vladd is currently married, y'all, and Price is a divorce of a few years now.
Speaker 5: So why did y'all get married? Let's start with you, led, Why.
Speaker 4: Did I get married?
Speaker 7: It's crazy, you know, So I did the whole I did. My situation is a little different. So I got with my wife about ten years ago, matter of fact, two thousand and nine. About fourteen years ago, we had a first child, we moved in together. Around twenty sixteen, I had my second child, and by two thousand and seventeen, I'm like, okay, we're fully committed to be done at all, Like what's the next? There's nothing else to do but to get married, right. I did it that way because you know, I didn't like the way the traditional things were running. You know, you get with somebody, then you get married, then you have kids. That's where I always like kind of like falters for me, and I never really never seen a real relationship go down that way, So you know, I had to do things a little different. And I've been married four years since and it's been good for me.
Speaker 2: Really, I feel like me, I feel like men get married like I, damn, we'd done been together seventeen years, go ahead, go ahead and married.
Speaker 1: Like that too.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's really no rhyme or reason why men get married. It's like, whoever you went at the time, you feel like you're ready.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's all about mitigating the risks, you know what I mean. It's like at that point, it's like where we're both going, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It was like, right, what about your price? Why did you get married?
Speaker 6: I decided to get married. At the time when I got married, I want to say I was twenty five. I was I think I was twenty five young. Yeah, very But what inspired me to get married because I am an artist, you know, I'm in a lot of musical settings and well other than the fact I was like in love with with the woman, but.
Speaker 4: You know what really was Yeah, it definitely definitely is.
Speaker 6: But what inspired it more than anything too, I could say, was just wanting to kind of like stand for something a little different for like my generation and my people, you know, like I'm big on.
Speaker 4: Just black legacy. And I got two sons.
Speaker 6: Well I have two sons now, but at the time, I had one son and it was important for me for my son who was not by my ex wife. I just wanted him to see black family structure done the right way. Like I didn't see that. My family wasn't married. My mom my past was in the pen. I was five, you know, my mom was in a single mom so I'd never seen that structure. My mom actually ended up getting married to my stepdad later, but that shit was terribly balanced. My mom was the bread winner. My steppapt just didn't work. It just did what the fuck you wanted to do. So it was just just not the proper representation of like a great black family structure. And I kind of wanted to just create that for myself. And so that's where my inspiration came from, other than just love, because I feel like I've even loved other women more than my ex wife, But it was like, at the current time my life, I was just really heavy on that, and yeah, I kind of just went for it. That's one thing about me too, Like I'm a risk taker, no risk, no reward, Like I believe in that.
Speaker 4: So I was just like, let's get it. You know. It just didn't exactly, it didn't turn out, you know, but we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Do y'all feel like men benefit from marriage because I hear a lot of conversation now like marriages for the woman is not for the man, and y'all don't benefit at all from it.
Speaker 7: I guess yeah, I benefit because what I like to do is like everything with my wife, everything we do, like we do like new things together, especially with the kids, like it has to be we have a favorite restaurant, we'll go through that. But if we're doing something new, we're doing something new together. Right. This is what keeps it going instead of you know, stagnant. But now I enjoy it, you know what I mean, because like this dating scene.
Speaker 1: Is kind of crazy crash who.
Speaker 7: Right. And I never did the whole online dating things because I'm just like an outside kind of guy. If I meet you in person, that's the chemistry is dead. We'll go from there. But the date I can't. I can't. I don't even like putting myself on Instagram, like pictures on myself on Instagram. So to do a whole profile and like try to you know, yeah, an audition, it's like a Nigga profile.
Speaker 5: They're profile.
Speaker 3: Yeah here I me the same people in heavy rotation on those dating apps. To it's like a fucking freedom frenzy. Frenzy for fucking that's.
Speaker 1: All it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've actually never been on none of the dating sites, but I can't say when I was.
Speaker 4: Where.
Speaker 6: I can't, yeah, on Instagram unless Instagram is a dating site.
Speaker 1: You know, it is the biggest dating site.
Speaker 6: So then so then I would say then I definitely have. But I would say that the man definitely benefit from marriage, especially when it's the when it's right, you know what I mean, when it's right, when there's a uh proper life structure and just balancing communication levels. Man definitely benefit because you got a partner, and if you got like a wife that you know is a partner and team player. It's many ways depending on what type of lifestyle you live, that your your wife can help enhance your life and vice versa.
Speaker 4: You know. So I think for sure, man benefit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, like me, I'm a type of dude, like I like, I'll be all over the place, so I need somebody to kind of.
Speaker 4: Haves shit a little structured.
Speaker 6: I was cool with sharing like bank accounts and ship like that, because I want you to just pay for all this ship. I'm a money gonna be there. You pay for everything you do. I like that type of shit. You know, I make my life easy to think about it.
Speaker 1: That's actually old school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's old school, you know, where the man bring home the bacon and the woman spread the money out, give him a little.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of a lot of people that I know I'm married, Like, usually the woman handles the finances like you know what I'm saying. She has a pocketbook, she has a check man. Just deposit the money and the bills get paid. Now you can get a fucked up wife who just be running to jack up on Instagram. You know, I think I think pretty much that's how a lot of people I know who are married running household.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was where it was successful at for me. So to answer the question, I think men definitely benefit from marriage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was one one of y'all to say no, so we can argue.
Speaker 4: I wish I had, you know, I wish I had some pressure back on that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because if you're the type of man to where like you actually want to be married, like like some men are married based on like weird circumstances and ship like y'all were talking about right.
Speaker 2: Like I'm about to go to I'm about to go to prison, and I don't need this woman to be able to.
Speaker 5: So I'm a marrier, yeah, or just some.
Speaker 4: Type of fundy that your play you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They don't want to like, oh youve got it pregnant and like different from bro shitch suation black where it's like it's Connie even like oh I got this girl pregnant and she might do let me just marry her, you know. Yeah, it be a lot of trickery. So with those type of situations I don't even really speak on. But when it's a man who actually wants to be married and like values the woman they with, man benefit too because when you married, you're like sharing your fusing life with a person.
Speaker 4: So like marriage forced me to see things about myself.
Speaker 6: I never even like I didn't know I had like issues with anger, like I did, you know, certain things I was like forced to see and forced to change because I cared about like making my partner happy and ship.
Speaker 7: So yeah, yeah of that too. It was great too because me and my wife you started doing couple therapy and like we didn't I didn't know from like certain perspectives, like like certain certain things would affect that right. So I was so stuck, you know, just doing my own thing, just hustling whatever is like doing I need to do for the fan. But when I would have a therapy session, what was be like this, this is the way I feel from this point of view. I'm like, I would never know that, and this is why I feel from this point of view. She would never know that. So therapist was like a great like mediator to like seeing point of views and working on that. And because I'm a guy like I just get point of my feelings, I'm like, you know, I'm gonna do what they need to do. And if you get it, you know what it is. I mean, the situation get fixed and then we keep it moving. But yeah, having the therapist in the marriage is like helpful even if you feel like you don't need it and everything's good, but it helps out a lot. Though.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like your wife needs to be submissive to you?
Speaker 1: Let me tell y'all what that's coming from. So we start.
Speaker 3: We wanted to do this episode. Have y'all seen that viral video that's going on right now. There's a man and woman out at the altar right and you know they're reading these traditional vows, which I want all the listeners and y'all to know that the vows that they read and they have you agree to when you're getting married, that shit is not biblical.
Speaker 1: It's not in the fucking Bible, Okay, is not.
Speaker 3: Like so when they got to the part where he was the preacher was like for richer or poor, she was like because apparently they had dready talked about that shit in therapy before getting married. And she was like, oh no, I'm not agreeing to the obey part the bows right. So that's like a big thing online. It's about women being submissive.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: That's, you know, going into TAM's question, what do y'all feel about submission in uh marriage?
Speaker 1: Because I think.
Speaker 3: Both me and Tam we feel like both people are supposed to submit to each other.
Speaker 7: Yeah exactly, Yeah, exactly, yeah, because it's like, you know, I don't want to I wanted to be bickering all the time, you know what I mean. It's like somebody has to get right, and it's like, yeah, yeah, I mean that makes it entertaining as well, you know what I mean. It's as long as we have like boundaries and structure in that, you know what I mean, we're keeping with each other. It's like, okay, yeah, but yeah, I'm married or a woman, you know what I mean. You could be an independent strong woman, but you know, being have a conversation, as you know.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be an independent strong woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, you do b.
Speaker 4: Be married.
Speaker 1: You want to be married right now?
Speaker 5: Being an independent strong woman I.
Speaker 2: Want to like all right, so it says that you will obey, and people are like cringing at the word obey.
Speaker 5: I don't mind that.
Speaker 3: Let's read a definition. Let's read the definition of obey right quick.
Speaker 1: I got it for y'all.
Speaker 3: Okay, The Cambridge Dictionary definition of obey is to act according to what you have been asked or ordered to do by someone in authority, or to behave according to a rule, law, or instruction. No, you know what I'm saying, Because everybody doesn't have all the answers, right, so I should be able, we should be able to have a conversation about whatever the problem is or whatever it is that we're trying to solve together. I don't want to always be the number one, number one problem solver or decision right and I know that can get tiring for a man, right.
Speaker 4: So j do me a favorite though, when we're time, can we read that one? We're time?
Speaker 3: Okay to act according to what you have been asked or ordered to do by someone in authority.
Speaker 6: Let's stop right there, right So. I love how it says asks asked or ordered right right, So it's not just like whoever's ordering you to do some shit. To tell you what, you know, what I'm saying it you're being asked. Now if I got the order your as depending on what the situation is, what we're talking about, you might get ordered.
Speaker 2: I'm that I'm with that if it's my husband. I married this man for a reason, right exactly. That's why I feel like I'm not like it doesn't make me cringe as much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I agree with you'll, like I agree with what you said in the beginning or at the end of the day. I believe that both partners should be willing to submit because we're gonna have to submit it moments.
Speaker 4: It's times where it's like I don't want.
Speaker 6: To watch this show, baby, but fuck it, like here we are here, we are watching that.
Speaker 7: Love is blind.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's small depending on who and who and what you like, what you're doing, who you are. Because to me, watching ship that I don't want to watch ain't small because like to me, time is money wasted time is wasting money. I'm spend two hours watching the show that I don't give a fuck about, I'm not learning from I'm not gaining anything from it. Just to satisfy you with this in a time spending moment, that's not small to me.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But on a bigger scale, there are just moments where you know we'll have to see it.
Speaker 4: Like me and my ex wife at the time, I.
Speaker 6: Had a Porsche and she had I had a porch that you know, we were married, so I put it in both of our names because we're married. But I bought the Porsche, you know what I'm saying, Like, obviously you know I paid for the first et cetera, et cetera. My ex wife at the time she had she she had a car already like her dad gets cars, so make let's start show. She ended up having this this brand new Ford whatever. Whatever we we would argue over, like if I'm going to a meeting or I got a studio session with Travis Scott, etcetera, etcetera. It's like, I gotta take the Porsche. You know, she'll be going to She'll be going to brunch with her homegirls, and we'll be arguing.
Speaker 4: Over this year the board.
Speaker 1: Nigga take the four she.
Speaker 4: This would be real beef.
Speaker 8: We'd be having real issues over this ship. Like I would be sitting there looking like, yo, that's my car. I wouldn't even go there like my ship. Yeah, I'm not even gonna do the mind.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna just actually like make you think about what you're saying right now. Like so you want me to pull up to Warner Brothers at the Enerscope in the Ford when we have a Porsche who Pandamarica in the Groan, But you want me to pull up in this fucking forward so the niggas can.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, we live in a.
Speaker 6: Perception era, in a perception day where at that point niggas are gonna value me to this Ford. So now I'm coming home with instead of one hundred thousand, maybe ten thousand dollars play right, because you want to go eat and drink.
Speaker 4: With your homegirls and do who knows what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck do the four make the music or do you make the music?
Speaker 5: I know she was like that, go right.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 6: So I'm just saying that to say at those moments, it's like, all right, it gotta be some ordering here, Like I ain't necessarily trying to like I want to cement and being, but okay, now I gotta lay the law down because I'm not taking the ford.
Speaker 4: It's just not even optioning. No more.
Speaker 6: Now we not even talk about it no more, like it's not a debate no more.
Speaker 4: Now we go do we can beef. We could do it however you want to do it, but the conversation is done.
Speaker 2: So yeah, oh there's no head of household.
Speaker 1: Its equal.
Speaker 4: Well go ahead if you want to.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's equal, because I'm gonna tell you why it's not equal. If God forbid, We're in our home and we laying down and for whatever reason, our little alarm system don't go off and somebody end up in our house and I got this block at the.
Speaker 4: Top of this damn uh this counter, I mean underneath the bed, on the top of the shelf.
Speaker 6: I'm finna lay whoever down and it came up in our ship. Them niggas is going down, you're finna be protected by all measures and period. You ain't even have to think about nothing.
Speaker 4: So to me, it's like I'm not gonna say it's like a.
Speaker 6: Head or a head of the house, like an overarchy, like somebody just make all the decision about at the same time.
Speaker 4: Like there should be leadership, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I feel like, like you said, if you if you are, if you chose to like marry this man, you should be able to trust his leadership. You know what I'm saying, trush following behind or on side. I'm not even with the whole following.
Speaker 7: You could just be on my side, right.
Speaker 6: But I'm going to steer where we're going, you know what I'm saying. So that's why I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Sorry to cust you off. But from one thing that you said that we are living in this perception era, right, So my whole thing is like, before you get married, figure all those things out, all those things are right to get past that perception ship. And it's like, okay, if I know we're going to do this, but whatever we get into, it's like, you know, get past that perception whatever and whatever you put on on the graund and put out to people is what you want to put out to people. But you know when you're go home, it's solid, right. And the communication too, it's like that has to be key something I had to work on a lot. Communication.
Speaker 4: But you know, in fact, I just.
Speaker 2: I just want to point out that if there was an intruder that came into me at AJ's house, we both are going to have our gun. You got George and I got my nigga, because.
Speaker 1: Look, somebody gotta love to tell a story. It's always gonna.
Speaker 7: Be mister and missus Smith.
Speaker 4: That's like.
Speaker 3: But yeah, in order for men to protect ladies, right, you have to be able to take some type of direction, you know what I'm saying, Like you run and end up dead if you can't listen to anybody, right, Yeah, So if you want.
Speaker 1: The protection of a man, you gotta be able to right.
Speaker 4: Or not even God forbid.
Speaker 6: But just like and if we have children, like if we got children in the house as well, you're gonna have to go in here and protect the children at the moment, Like you need to go in the road, whether it's covering children, whether it's sneaking out whatever that looks like, you're gonna have to do that.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's that's the role.
Speaker 6: You gotta tell you the roan for y'all to be shooting out in here tying this nigga up or do whatever.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 1: Play.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious, But that's that's great to know that.
Speaker 1: Surprise.
Speaker 3: You said you didn't grow up with like the well, I won't even call it normal because the normal family structure in the Black community is mom usually usually right, glad, did you grow up with your dad in the house, so like, did you see like this husband.
Speaker 1: Wife, like what love actually looked like growing up?
Speaker 7: So my dad left when he was when I was eight years old. My mom she she raised my brother and I and I was like, you know, she's from Haiti, so she was really strong, a strong woman. So you know, that's why nothing to me is so traditional because I don't know what traditional really is from just from watching TV. So doing things the way I did it was like more you know, speak, Some people say non traditional, but it worked for me, right, And I feel like, you know, I feel like I work with a lot of people. When she gets another the persson you're dealing with before you get married. Yeah, and that time a time when I tell people this all the time, so she knew what you went on getting married, like male or female, Like, don't let nobody rush you, Like, don't let anybody rush you, because if you rush me into getting married, I'm gonna get a divorce right right. If I were doing on my terms, you're doing on your terms, and it's like, okay, cool, we're good.
Speaker 2: But sometimes you gotta put a little, you know, a little push behind that man because y'all be eighty seven years old, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Baby, you no more.
Speaker 7: Right. I got a little ultimatum after year nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the problem. I'm confused?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, like I mean, and then just speaking to it like the question you asked bro a lot of us. And that's why it was so important for me because I feel like everybody from the that's eighties babies, d these babies, even like maybe late late seventies babies, but for the most part eighties babies, nineties babies.
Speaker 4: Things like that.
Speaker 6: You know, we suffer from so many like traumatic ship that happened into the black families and black communities to where like not having no daddy's around the shit just was the norm. Like it's our generation that is getting like not even the clean slate, but we're getting the opportunity to wipe the.
Speaker 4: Slate clean and change.
Speaker 6: Yeah company, Yeah, because when I'm talking about from crack to them, Jim Crow to them, like to welfare, like these couldn't even black women couldn't even get welfare if like when my mom would try to be with my little brother's housing, you even get no if the man in the house, you know what I mean, which is just, uh, it's a strategy.
Speaker 4: It's a strategy place. So just saying that all to say, so many of us that haven't seen that, and that's why it is inspiring.
Speaker 6: I do believe, like man, just it's important, you know what I'm saying, just got to be flying.
Speaker 4: And got to be done right.
Speaker 2: So there's this term of strong black women. You don't never hear, Oh, I got a strong white woman. I got a strong Asian woman. You'll never hear that. Do y'all expect your spouse to be strong black women?
Speaker 4: I would love for. I would love for. I said I got sisters, I got nieces, I got mama.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. I hated seeing how strong. My mom had to be like you know, my sisters. My sisters all got terrible ass baby daddies and for the most part, so ideally, like I would love for all like the black women in my life and just all no period Black women that won't love that not have to be that.
Speaker 4: You know, like I want strong don't necessarily mean.
Speaker 6: That you're weak, right, or you just go for everything versus like you versus this, like strong becomes this in the house with because we both can't be bulls in this motherfucker like somebody, like women, black women ain't even able to just be in a like feminine, divine, feminine.
Speaker 4: Era and spirit creativity.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I would love to see that for black women because black women are naturally like black women are naturally strong, you know what I mean, the real like like it's just now tell me, but now it's become like a it's a to me. It's a difference between strong and independent, right, So like I would love for my black women to be strong, but you ain't gotta be like this, so happy to have like such this independent energy where like I don't need nothing, I don't need no niggat.
Speaker 5: Never said that I need a nigga.
Speaker 1: I've never said that ship like, I don't need no man.
Speaker 3: I was raised by somebody like that. But I definitely like, you need each other, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: You know my mom.
Speaker 2: I asked my mom when my my mom and dad got married. I was like, what was the first thing you said to my dad after you married him? And my mom said, I got you now, motherfucker. And that's so that's what I household I was raised in.
Speaker 6: So you were so you were raised and say, Tim, you got to see uh, you know, marriage and I got to.
Speaker 5: See family structure.
Speaker 2: But there was very much toxic energy in there because they were still very much learning their way. You know, as a child, I didn't understand, but looking in hindsight as a grown woman, they both were just young black people trying to figure it out. And they and this is the eighties, so you know, there's drugs, there's crack.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 2: People are trying crack because they don't know the devastation that you know, it can cause. A party is a struggle. Yeah, it was a party drug at that time.
Speaker 4: Fact I explained that to people all the time, Like people really like that, don't get it like who like exactly or.
Speaker 6: Just how like in our eras like perks it pills. You know it's like but back then you only had one time to try. You try to shit one time, good, it'll be a rap.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you crack.
Speaker 3: I this is so off topic, but I wouldn't go black people like listen, I read a fucking medical article about crack cocaine in particular, how ad hair's to melanin.
Speaker 1: So even like the.
Speaker 3: Hair follicle test is racist, right because of how our hair grows. And that's why they do the drug test on your hair now, because you gonna catch more black people on cocaine or crack through the hair follicle than white people because they should. You know, slippery slipped down.
Speaker 1: Our ship is.
Speaker 3: Naughted at the root, right, crazy, so you have white crackheads. But it did not like take over the whole community like it did black people because it was created to fuck black people up, like with melanin, to to fuck with melan in particular.
Speaker 4: Yes, a little fact, that's a fact.
Speaker 6: AJ and AJ were you was your parents married or did you get to see I think you said you.
Speaker 3: Did it toxic? Okay, they weren't. My mom definitely was married. All three of my sisters got the same dad. Tim got three girls, three girls, same scenario. Right, My dad never grew up. We actually had our dads on for episode last year or a year before whatever, And let that nigga tell it. No woman ever came between him and my mom's marriage. He was doing all this shit. They just don't grow up. And I think for a woman, you gotta grow up. You gotta grow up because you have other people you're responsible for. And sometimes men think they have the option, right, And he's coming from a house so we never saw like his dad was there. But then he left, his dad left his mom with eleven kids, you know what I'm saying. So I think when we talk about like the systems put in place for black mothers, I think that we need to also consider that men were actually leaving the households as opposed to being put out right.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, not for sure.
Speaker 5: My mom.
Speaker 2: My mom was My mom was submissive, like I'll bring you your plate, i'll take your plate, I'll rub your feet, but I will also hit you with a car if you play with me. Yes, So there was it was that dynamic. It was all the way extreme one way and all the way extreme the other.
Speaker 5: Right, So I have a little bit of that. I don't think I hit nobody with no car, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: You bring y'all, y'all bring in the play and taking the play back.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love to serve. That's why things that make me happy for real. But we're son We're Southern women.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that applies to women from like the North and the West or whatever, but Southern women, I think we all like to serve in that way.
Speaker 7: So let me ask you this. So you guys want to get married right eventually?
Speaker 1: Absolutely. My last relationship, I was engaged it.
Speaker 3: I didn't make it down at all, but I did say yes, how many years together?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Like four years?
Speaker 7: About four years?
Speaker 1: Almost five years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been single since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: First, what that means like not David or just not in a serious relationship? Like what is that?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 4: I No, I was.
Speaker 2: I've been you know, having situationships or you know this and that for I was in a relationship most of my twenties and then most of my thirties. I was in a relationship too, So I just decided that I didn't want a man seriously like.
Speaker 5: You could come over, you got to go.
Speaker 2: But then and now I'm in a space where I do want something more serious, but the dating pool is just very, very difficult.
Speaker 5: Now, Yeah, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like your husband already married, you's got weight for him to get a divorce around five to seven years.
Speaker 5: That's when that ship break up.
Speaker 1: He got there five, he's about to get divorced, and then he's gonna be.
Speaker 6: Right now for real though, because sometimes people gotta go through you know, some some men are wor Like my experience made me incredible, I believe for the next situation, you know what I'm saying, because I still I had to go through so much just living and learning and really dissecting of myself to realize, Okay, what do you bring to the table? What do you take from the table? Like you kind of be killing the body sometimes too, like you know what I mean. So I really had to just do a lot of self reflecting. And yeah, I'm pretty positive the next ship to be.
Speaker 2: I think that applies to everybody, like your relationships helped to guide you to be a better person for the next one. Because I know my mouth was reckless and my last relationship.
Speaker 3: I used to but I come with a lack of respect though, So something happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, respect for him. That's usually when the mouth start getting crazy.
Speaker 5: You know what it was?
Speaker 2: It was because he let his baby mama disrespect him and disrespect me, and I think that's made me be like, shit, I don't nobody respect you where I got to you know, really it really was like that, you know, like letting people talk to you crazy, you wash the dishes, mother.
Speaker 4: And that point.
Speaker 7: And that's that's perfect for you to know that because if you would have gotten married and found out later you're like, I'm out, Yeah, you know what I mean. It's like it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's when I realized that I can't be with a beta male personality like you have to.
Speaker 5: It got to be an alpha because I'm gonna run over you.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 7: At that point becomes a game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, facts, And y'all believe nobody who can get ran over like you said, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't want somebody that I can easily disrespect. I don't want nobody like that.
Speaker 6: Or that's getting easily disrespected, like no, be with your man and then you hear his baby mamas.
Speaker 4: I got all right, I got two sons and not with it.
Speaker 6: So I got two baby mamas my ex wife and then my son's one before that.
Speaker 4: And it's order. It's order.
Speaker 6: Granted, you talking to they ship when they won't, you know what I mean, little here and there. But you're like, y'all don't run my program. Y'all don't run nothing rights, But would you gonna say something?
Speaker 7: So it goes back to the whole submissive thing, like okay, so you don't want to be the male. You want an alpha male. So if he's telling you to do something and you're like, okay, cool, we're gonna we're gonna do it or not, like you know, I mean, it's like, where do you draw that line where it's like you are a little bit submissive to this alpha male who knows you know, it's gonna control everything. If that's what you're looking for at the alpha you.
Speaker 5: Know, so well, hold on ask me that again.
Speaker 7: Sorry, so you say you need.
Speaker 5: You interviewing me?
Speaker 7: It's both of you and Tam. It's like, all right, so you you want an alpha male, right and you know you know he's known for just telling things same things laying right? Yeah, So how does that form line when it comes to you mean submissive? You know what I mean? Does it? Does it? Is it a lign you draw like he can't tell me, he gonna tell everybody else but me? Or like, how do you go?
Speaker 5: I don't mind.
Speaker 2: As long as he's an alpha male and I respect him, I'll let him take lead as long as I feel like he's leading me correctly. Right, you gambling all the money way and you're alpha male, that's not that's not gonna work. You know, like, damn baby, I lost ten thousand dollars again to night.
Speaker 5: That's not okay.
Speaker 7: You know, let me hold another five.
Speaker 3: I definitely would follow a man to the end of the earth if he leading me in the right direction.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I don't think that any man.
Speaker 3: Should expect a woman to just follow you blindly. Leans I can go out and I can go out in the world and get finessed by other people too.
Speaker 4: So do you really.
Speaker 1: Want a dumb bitch? Okay, be Claire. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I can be submissive at home, but I'm a run like run shit when I'm outside this household. You know you said something about the table. I cannot stand the fucking table, Okay. And I think a lot of men like these social media niggas, these podcasts niggas, they don't even know what they need on a table.
Speaker 1: While you're asking a woman what she was you do it to?
Speaker 4: What do you need? What do you need?
Speaker 3: Because I can bring you a lot of shit you don't need, you know, so let me know what you need.
Speaker 1: So I think that sometimes men have to figure out.
Speaker 3: I think men who are more prone to marriage, you understand the the benefits of being married to a woman. How woman just simply enhances a man's life. Like we talked about this shit a lot on the podcast. How we literally keep niggas alive even in boyfriend girlfriend's situations.
Speaker 1: Like men don't pay attention to attention to their health. You're eating fucked up.
Speaker 3: You don't drink water, nigga, Like you wasn't even drinking water. Now you're looking at pH and all this shit.
Speaker 1: When you come to me, you would you get married again? Price? Yeah, I love to hear that.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, have you enjoyed this episode. Tune in next week for a part to y'all this is just part one of this much needed conversation with the Price and Vlad. Y'all, if you're enjoy this episode, tuning every Thursday on your iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcasts at. This is your co host, AJ Holiday two point zero. Follow me on Instagram. Also tam Bam okay official tam Bam on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Follow us now bye.