Speaker 1: Hello, everyone. I'm Devin Simone and I'm Tory Deale.
Speaker 2: And this is MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 3: Are you sure about that toy? You seem hesitant as to who you are, but.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is MTV's official Challenge podcast. And Tori, you know, maybe you are slow to answer because you're still reeling from getting jumped.
Speaker 3: Yes on national television. I am so.
Speaker 1: Glad that you're okay, thank you, and that you're here to do the podcast with me. I appreciate your dedication and commitment and glad to see that your hair is growing back in in that spot.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding you, guys her hair.
Speaker 4: I got my hair ripped out this season. I got my face punched multiple times. I've been jumped. I mean, it's really been a lot. It's been a lot, but it's been fun. I can't say that I want to do it again, but at least I can say I did it.
Speaker 1: You know, this has been one of the I was just telling my Dorman this and he was probably like, what are you talking about? But this has been one of the most entertaining seasons of the Challenge. I mean, and it's just so all the dynamics, all the characters, all the things happening, all the twists and turns, all of it has been so good and so fun to watch.
Speaker 3: I mean, not getting punched, but it's it's been fun to watch.
Speaker 4: Listen, I didn't even know that I got punched until I watched it back. I'm gonna be completely honest with you, when you're so in it like that, like you don't feel anything you don't like. That's why when you watch UFC fighters, and of course they probably feel some of the punches after they've gotten like fifty, but you're so in it. You're adrenaline just moving. So I didn't know I had that happened until right now.
Speaker 1: And I'm pissed and rightfully so, I'm excited to see what happens a during the rest of this game. But then even whenever you guys are reunited again, it's also funny you get to see all of this happening after we just had Mikayla on the podcast, right because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean, listen, I respect the way Mikayla plays the game, but what I will say is that I'm not gonna respect it if you're pulling my hair and punching.
Speaker 1: Me in the face, right, so we can we can respect you, although you some too, but I feel like that pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah you gotten better.
Speaker 1: But either way, she's feisty and like I said, I think tipped in my eyes to be like a new kind of Laurel. Not new because Laurel's sill here, but just I feel like they play it'd be interesting to see them again, like go against together. I feel like they play a similar game in certain nays. I agree, I totally agree. Laurel is definitely obviously one of the goats.
Speaker 4: Actually, Entertainment Weekly just listed the top fifty challenge players they did. Laurel's the first female listed, so it's not a bad person to like for Michaela to remind people of because she's the goat.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And also side note that list is crazy as hell.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Entertainment Weekly, y'all know Goodwell, Johnny is far and above anywhere I will ever be on.
Speaker 6: The list, but I appreciate being included.
Speaker 1: But they have Johnny above you you Johnny, which is not even remotely accurate, not even the champ.
Speaker 2: She's just a double champ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's she's killed, didn't she a triple Champ. She's she's a Champee Champ.
Speaker 1: Champ's a Champ finalist. But either way, go check out that list. Let us know in our DMS what you guys think about it as well. But shout out to Entertainment Weekly for always having our back and we appreciate you guys so much, and we appreciated this week's episode. I mean, we had everything from the oil wrestling where we had Corey and Michayla kicking butt. Then we have a really feisty boating session between Corey and Michayla. They were kind of going at it. Ultimately, Tyler and Cassidy were the ones selected. Then the hopper came in, did its thing and picked Chris, which is really kind of what the majority of the house wanted. And we see Chris versus Tyler and what TJ liked to call barrel tag. Who came up with these names or these ideas, But basically it was playing tag, but it was harder because you had to do so on top of barrels.
Speaker 3: It was a close game.
Speaker 1: It was a very fast elimination, which is both refreshing but also nail biting. Ultimately came down to about thirty seconds with Chris coming out on top, which means we see Tyler and his curls go home and we see Chris living another day. And dare I say that, Like, look, a couple episodes Chris was annoying because Chris was lining to everyone and trying to flip the script.
Speaker 3: But now I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't feel bad for Chris, but like I have empathy for because.
Speaker 1: Now he is in there all the time and he feels like he's fighting an uphill battle. I don't know, maybe my emotions are just being played like he's playing this game, but I feel I kind of am like, oh Chris, now, I mean, but I say, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's all the fields.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, you never want anybody like when you're in the game. It doesn't It never feels good to keep putting the same people up because it's just difficult.
Speaker 2: It's hard. On World of World's two, I was that person. I walked that path before.
Speaker 4: I hated it, so like, I get it, you don't want to do it, but also sometimes it's the most strategic thing to do, so it is this bittersweet moment, but also that is the path of a legend. You don't become a legend without doing legendary shit, and like Chris is well on his Chris is well on his way to he's walking the path of a legend, like it's the loan walk.
Speaker 2: He's by himself. Nobody wants him in the game.
Speaker 4: He's lacugaracha because he keeps coming back in nobody can go to him.
Speaker 2: We kept calling him, we'll see because well, actually.
Speaker 4: We had a rap battle and I have the I have the rap here, so yeah, it's really good. I know this is my notebook from the house, but we'll get into that right before we get into the interview today.
Speaker 2: Because it's epic. It's epic.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: I love that little c coming through.
Speaker 5: I love that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's for Chris or Cockroach, but either way, uh, I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. Who gets your gold star and your time out this week? I got to give my gold star to Corey for two reasons.
Speaker 4: Obviously, he won and beat Fessi in a very physical challenge, and I think that a lot of people would have counted Cory out, so for that reason it makes sense. But also personally, he really had my back in that deliberation.
Speaker 2: And I feel like the least I could do is give him the gold star.
Speaker 1: Right now, I agree, I would have to say I give Corey the gold star just because it was great seeing him win.
Speaker 3: He really crushed it.
Speaker 1: He even put in work because BEESTI was just giving like driving directions the majority of the time until it came time for him to actually compete against Corey. And yet Corey still won. So props to Corey looked great doing it. So happy to see him on top. Also happy to see him stand for Tory and like stick to his word in the Alliance. I'd say that my time out of the week is probably gonna have to go to a mix of Mikayla and also The Secret Garden Alliance a smidge. And this is why I understand the way Mikayla plays, but I just feel like she's not looking at the bigger picture necessarily, and she's showing her hand, like even in the way she's showing her hand to the Secret Garden. Because every time you say, hey, I've won, I want to put Tory in and I know that that means it's putting a target on your back and talking about Chanelle and DESI to me, if I were Shanelle and Desie, I'd be side eyeing her a little bit, being like, you clearly don't care about my own safety. So like, I don't know, I just feel like she's she's showing her hand a little bit. And then yeah, so she's gonna have to get my time out of the week. And then also DESI being shocked that Michelle ultimately sided with the Vets, like I can see her feeling like we're survivor strong. But y'ah no, look, yeah, no's been here too long, She's she's been you know, tasting the sauce too long. She is ultimately probably gonna side with the Vets, and so you should have been mindful of that from the jump, like you shouldn't really be surprised totally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think what Well, I don't want to spoil too much right now because I think a lot comes out next episode, so I don't want to spoil anything, don't. But I think there's more reasons why people are upset. I think there was hidden conversations that were not seeing maybe.
Speaker 2: Some people alluded to.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously Michelle said that she was going to when she was sitting with right Alls, but you know, I am curious, like it was there more conversations that we're not seeing because it definitely, you know, obviously they voted for me.
Speaker 2: Obviously Mikayla tried to get me out.
Speaker 4: So now three people that I was originally trying to work with are all and we're all back in the house again together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like, okay, well what are we gonna do for me?
Speaker 3: And did you do that math? Immediately?
Speaker 2: Yeah, asked like you knew right away who was right away?
Speaker 4: Well, actually Chris came up to me right before the challenge because Chris kind of got blindsided and thought all the guys were making it a girl's day, which is you hear that conversation. He comes up to me before the challenge and he says good luck. But I'm smiling because I'm like, bro, you don't even know. Michelle had already told me she wasn't voting for me, so I already knew she wasn't.
Speaker 2: And then when I saw the three votes.
Speaker 4: Up there, Chris had voted for me the week prior, and then I knew they were going to be Chanelle and Dezi. So TJ actually asked me while we were down on the sand. He was like, Tori, like, who do you think voted for you? And I was like, I know exactly who voted for me, Desi and Chanel. And then Desi looks over me he goes, She goes, no I didn't, and I.
Speaker 2: Go, Desi, yes you did.
Speaker 4: Like your face is beautiful, but it's not good at holding a.
Speaker 3: Lot, like trying to lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's when I was like, okay, but listen, Like we we go back into the house and you'll see the rest of how this conversation unravels next week, because it definitely gets spicy, but you know what the good thing is, like, listen, we have those tense moments, we also have really fun moments. I loved seeing us this week, like that party that we had.
Speaker 2: In the house.
Speaker 4: We wild wild, and also we asked production not to go to the club. We were all exhausted that day because like the mud wrestle, the adrenaline that day was just so intense.
Speaker 2: We're like, can we just have a party at the house.
Speaker 4: They gave us all the alcohol and we did it and it was just, I mean an epic night.
Speaker 2: You don't even see the half of it.
Speaker 3: I mean, somebody probably got pregnant that night. I'm gonna say it, y'all were wiling.
Speaker 6: You guys were absolutely wiling, and it.
Speaker 3: Was fun to see.
Speaker 1: We like seeing you guys have fun and something else that's gonna be fun you guys.
Speaker 4: Is our next guest, Yes, yes, we have Tyler Crispin coming on to explain how that elimination was.
Speaker 2: The Vegan King is coming in hot baby, and I'm excited to talk to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He gives us some tea on some fights that we didn't see what he learned in the house. Whether or not he and Alyssa As are still together, word on the street is they might be. So you know, you're not gonna want to miss this. Grab your snacks, your food, whatever, get nice and comfy, maybe even grab a bottle a lot of oil. Either way, stay tuned because you're not gonna want to miss this interview with Tyler Crispin right after this.
Speaker 4: This person was the mean character of Big Brother twenty also on Big Brother All Stars. He is the Vegan King and absolutely smashed bananas in that oil pit.
Speaker 2: Welcome Tyler Chrispin.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, love the intro.
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm great, I'm great.
Speaker 7: It's an honor to be here talking to you, seeing your face once again, the vegan queen.
Speaker 5: Let's go, Let's go.
Speaker 1: Maybe this was a jam packed episode. How do what's your initial thoughts or feelings Tyler watching it back?
Speaker 7: Oh my, that was a great episode. That was such a good episode. My initial thoughts, I mean, I don't know, it's sad to see me go, I guess, But at the same time, I uh, I'm.
Speaker 5: Rooting for Chris right now.
Speaker 7: I never thought i'd say this, but I'm rooting for Chris more than I.
Speaker 5: Ever thought I would. So it's a good season.
Speaker 3: Why do you say that?
Speaker 2: Why do you say A that you never thought you would root for Chris?
Speaker 1: And then b why now was it watching this episode specifically made you root for him?
Speaker 3: Or what was it?
Speaker 7: I mean, Chris and I were just always seeming to be at each other and never seeming to be aligned in the game, and like you said, we had the anti alliance. So it's just like anytime the other person asked us to do something, we would just.
Speaker 5: Do the opposite.
Speaker 7: And it was just like and it drew us closer and after seeing it play out, and like Chris was the first person I hung out with after the show too, so.
Speaker 5: It's like it was like our differences wait even before, even before. So yeah, I remember for Chris here, he's killing it.
Speaker 4: Let's get into this daily challenge before we get into any of the voting and all that good stuff. What were your thoughts when you walked up and saw the oil wrestle.
Speaker 7: I was like, yo, finally they built something for me, you know, at I'm six six three and fifty pounds.
Speaker 5: I know you probably can't tell on camera, but I was. I was ready. Finally one for me.
Speaker 1: I mean to be watching between the slow mo and the music and whatever Bananas was doing, it looked like some medical or meta alert commercial or something. Tyler, you were the only one that actually looked fly in the like run up of that thing.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, Tyler, reflex in the aps, like.
Speaker 1: Standing there, you were the only one who made it look sort of appealing. Do you do you wish I'm sure you wish that Alyssa had still been in the game, just because you guys were were so close, But do you wish she was there for that particular daily so she could see you oiled up?
Speaker 7: I mean, that's a great question. I'm sure it won't be the worst episode for her to watch. I'm glad they didn't show all of us doing push ups right before that so we would look good.
Speaker 2: Oh that's hilarious.
Speaker 5: I had to get a little pump going.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious, Tory. Did the girls do that before?
Speaker 2: Wow, Jess, the girls were too busy plodding on how to jump me. Oh yeah, you got.
Speaker 1: I mean, look as a whole. We'll get into that in a minute, but I just I want to get into your love life a little bit, Tyler while we're here, because I know Tory won't press you on it, because Tory, because I always pressed Tory on hers. When Alissa left the house, Alyssa, S, how did that change things for you in the house.
Speaker 3: Did you find that you were feeling different at all?
Speaker 2: Were you more motivated less motivated?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 7: Honestly it kind of I would say I was more motivated than ever. Honestly, like, at that point it was just Alyssa and I and like ad Josh, I had fest but at the same time, they had so many other ties going on that I knew.
Speaker 5: I was just pretty much by myself.
Speaker 7: So at that point, like I was locked in in my lone wolf era and that's just then era that I'm comfortable in, So it wasn't it wasn't really. Uh, it was terrible to see Alyssa go and it sucked not having her there, But at the same time, I was like, on the guy side, I'm just gonna lock in and do what I gotta do, and it is what it is.
Speaker 1: You showed some really impressive qualities Tyler. If you know this, but my my normal job is I'm a matchmaker in real life, so I tell people's love life and relationships all the time. And the amount of times that you went up to bat for Alyssa in this game where you're like, I'm going to make it a guy's day because I'm going to defend her like I want to protect her, that's I mean goal is just first of all, so round of applause. Proof for those wondering good guys still exist and some of them have really lovely curly hair just so you know they exist. But what went into those decisions? Because we don't see that often, I mean, aside from Nelson and what he does for his friends, we don't see that often. So yeah, what went into you both times sort of saying no, I'm going to try and take the heat off of her or I'm going to try and make, you know, protect her at all costs in this game.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's funny you mentioned Nelson because Nelson shot me a DM like, man, that's a great moving proud of you, man. So, but I don't know, that's just kind of how I am. Like in these past games, I have always found my people. And when I find my people, I'm not just gonna, you know, bail on them. Like I go to bat for the people that I'm there with, Like Big Brother twenty is me and Casey Day one, I'll stick my neck out for her. I'll stick my neck out for my alliance no matter what, cause you're not gonna make it through this game if you don't have your people. So at any point, I'm always willing to do that. And honestly, I'm just like, I love being on a team. I love working with people. So even when I'm not motivated to like protect myself, sometimes I'd rather, you know, jump out and stick my neck out for someone else.
Speaker 5: It just it puts that fire under me.
Speaker 7: So yeah, not that I had any I feel like Alyssa was completely underrated in this game. Like people have been calling her layup that is the most trash Like she's like a kind hearted person, she's seft spoken, but when it comes down to it, there was one point where she was the winningest person in the game when we were still in the.
Speaker 5: Team phase, and I had all the confidence.
Speaker 7: In the world that she could go down there and you know, come back and win for herself. But I felt like, uh, I kind of wanted to, you know, take that on and earn my stripes at the same time.
Speaker 5: So I did that.
Speaker 3: Her up.
Speaker 4: And I know Devin thought I wasn't gonna ask about relationships, but I am curious to.
Speaker 3: Be so proud of your tory, so proud of.
Speaker 2: You, but you know what you did, and like, obviously this is just the news on the streets.
Speaker 4: You know, you were previously engaged to Angela, who was on Challenge USA one, So like, did any of that knowing that she had been on the challenge, knowing that, like, you know, you had been with somebody who was in a relationship on the Challenge, Like, did that change or affect the way you came into this season at all?
Speaker 7: Kind of I mean I definitely didn't want to jump into anything. I didn't want to jump into a relationship or a showmancer or anything when I first got there at all. And then a couple of days and Listen starts giving me the eyes and that kind of change.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I was definitely I was definitely on the defense when it came to that. But uh, you know, Listen was a sweet person. She's awesome.
Speaker 5: So it's like, you know, I'm just I just kind of roll with it as it goes. And I was very grateful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you could see that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: She put up a good fight in her elimination too. I mean she lost by one one patch, so by one one patch.
Speaker 1: Like, how much did you dislike Tory when she was coming after Alyssa that time when Tory was one and voted Alyssa on a scale of one to ten, ten being I'm a getter and one being like she's great?
Speaker 3: How much did you dislike Tory in those moments?
Speaker 7: I was probably I was probably a solid eight there, Toy. You remember that one time I got pretty grumpy with you.
Speaker 5: I don't even think I said anything. I just stared at you. You're like, well, you're actually mad for once? Yeah, what are you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was the sweetest mad there ever was.
Speaker 4: And then not only not only that, he came up to me a day later and apologized for being grumpy. I said, Tyler, you should absolutely hate me, Like I totally get it, but like he is true and.
Speaker 2: Throw such a sweet soul.
Speaker 4: And it was crazy actually when you left the game, because you know, when everybody starts to leave and the house gets quiet, we really starts to talk about people a lot more. And I think I was talking to either fest or Josh about your backstory and I was like mind blown with the story of who you are and who you are today. So like, obviously I don't want to push or pry, but I am wondering, like would you want to share with people like where you come from and what your story was like and what it we do into the sweetheart.
Speaker 2: You are today?
Speaker 5: Sure? I mean why not? Yeah? What do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Just whatever?
Speaker 4: Whatever you want to start with. I guess, like you know you're up day you were born.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I mean some people know this, Like I I grew up in Ohio and my dad passed away. He was like my best friend he passed away, and I was like seventeen, and uh, pretty much when I was eighteen, I kind of been out on my.
Speaker 5: Own, kind of doing my own thing.
Speaker 7: And you know, I've lived in a lot of different places and kind of built my own life from the ground up because.
Speaker 5: I just really just kind of had enough when I was.
Speaker 7: Eighteen and put myself through school, worked like three jobs, and lived in Australia for a little while, like became a beach lifeguard, started traveling around quite a bit. And yeah, it's just it's just been, like I said, I'm really comfortable in.
Speaker 5: The lone Wolf era because I've been there before.
Speaker 7: And I've been pretty much on my own since, you know, the beginning of my adulthood, and I've been able to do these amazing things and play these amazing games, and it's just like it's just the most beautiful thing and I'm so grateful.
Speaker 5: To have done that.
Speaker 7: So I don't know, I just always try to when people have my back, I always try to, you know, go the extra mile for them, just because I have been kind of on my own for a while.
Speaker 5: So that's that's kind of why that happens, I guess.
Speaker 1: Tyler you have such a beautiful energy, like minness, literally such a beautiful energy.
Speaker 2: I'm mad at everyone who went after you.
Speaker 3: All right, now let's get into the daily challenge.
Speaker 1: Now we know that Bessy is your number one guy at this point in the game. Do you think he would side with you over the bets?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: No, While he was like, I knew that he had those ties, so I knew, like like he had been protecting me, and I'd been protecting him whenever I had the chance. But I figured it would come up to a point where it was like, I know you're gonna pick Josh over me.
Speaker 5: I know you're gonna pick Corey over me.
Speaker 7: Bananas, I was like, I couldn't ever really tell where they would lie because best Wood kind of poke at like trying to get out bananas here and there. So that was kind of the only angle at this point that I could possibly play with them. But at the end of the day, I was like, I was in the mentality where it was I'm gonna make it to the end only by winning my way to the end, So I wasn't trying to press on Fest too much to you know, keep sticking his neck out for me.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: What was it like being in the mudpit with everybody and like we know because we were there, and you don't really get to see it too not mud pet oil pit, Yeah, but we don't. You don't get to see it too too much on the show. But it truly was like, all right, you guys, go at it. All right, you guys, go at it. And that's what was really standing in the back.
Speaker 2: And not doing anything.
Speaker 4: Did it ever, like, you know, become a question in your mind, like all right, why don't we all just turn on fast?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How did he get away with that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying. You're just sitting there on the sidelines like a coach, like all right, you too, you too. It was crazy. I'm not going to be the one to say no, let's go get fast because he'll just lost my hands out of there in five seconds.
Speaker 5: So I was like, all right, bnanas, let's go at it.
Speaker 1: Whatever, man, did you and Chris ever think of like creating an alliance specifically for like walking up to that, to the that rumble? I mean, honestly, can we just say it looked like the Alabama brawl. The only thing missing was a folding chair it was wild. There was a lot going on on both of them, and it was interesting to watch, but also felt a little bad, like the gang up situation.
Speaker 3: It was. It was, it was a lot of emotions.
Speaker 1: But did you and Chris ever think of creating an alliance just for that particular daily challenge, knowing that you guys, probably you guys weren't as closely aligned as these other guys in the house.
Speaker 5: I'm sure we both had the thought, but like I said, Chris and I, for some reason just had the most anti alliance that even if that would have been beneficial, we would not have even said it to each.
Speaker 7: Other because then we wouldn't have trusted that the other person would have come through. But when I saw Chris Gein jumped, like in the episode, you saw me say like, oh this is great, like it's not me, But then I remember having it like damn, once they get him, that's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be me exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the nice thing is they at least gave you and Bananas your space to duke it out, and you guys actually took each other out, which is really impressive.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was, hey, I was fine with that. I'm like, I know, I got out, but at least I got the banana band with me right there, like I'll take that right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was really intense, and I think that, like you know, we think about wrestling if there is no oil, it's a whole different experience. The moment you put that oil on, even production was telling us it's an equalizer because you don't have a lot of grip on somebody else, you have the ability to kind of like squeeze through situations. And it was hard, but I mean, obviously, when there's multiple people on you, you can't really do anything.
Speaker 3: Toy.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been jumped before? Yeah, in that oil pen.
Speaker 1: No before before the oil had you know, this is our tried me in real life?
Speaker 2: You got who bucked up?
Speaker 5: I thought some oil. Yeah, there was a couple of punches.
Speaker 3: Mikayla is wild.
Speaker 1: Can we just say, first of all, Mikayla is wild and mckayl we talked about this because now she's pulled your hair, she's punched in the face, and we talked about this and we had her on last week, like Mikayla.
Speaker 3: Will flip a switch. It reminds me of Laurel.
Speaker 1: Is the best I can describe it where when it comes to like, Okay, we're in this game, it doesn't matter who her bff is, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Who she's buddies with.
Speaker 1: She because when Desi was trying to get I think it was Michelle out at one point or something, Mikayla like kind of looked over and then pushed Desi at was like sure, this seems useful, and I'm like, damn, that's your girl, and you just yeah, it's really yeah, really interesting.
Speaker 4: I'm grateful that I have years of experience playing like soccer and have the ability to remain calm in those moments.
Speaker 2: But I promise you when I come back next time, game on what the fuck is that a threat? Game on?
Speaker 3: Patricia? Is that a I think?
Speaker 4: Listen, all I'm saying is I didn't know I got punched until watching it back, and now all bets are off.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing that pissed you off more than seeing them all talk about. Actually, before you enter that, Tory, I want to hear Tyler's take on it. So Tyler, now we know that Tory was came out on top on a couple of the individual challenges, right, and she made an agreement with the Secret Garden or I calmed Desney Schout to say that she like wouldn't vote them in, right, and she didn't. She helps you to that work that we see Mikayla win twice and both last week when Mikayla won, the first name she was considered was Toy.
Speaker 2: The other girls pretty much had to talk her down.
Speaker 1: This week, she's going for Toy, and then we see the other girls go, what do you think about that sort of strategy given that just a few weeks prior they had all given their word and Tory held up her into the bargain, like.
Speaker 3: Would you have played similarly? Just what are your thoughts to someone who was in the house.
Speaker 7: I mean, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, It's hard to tell.
Speaker 7: Like really, Mikayla honestly plays her own game and she will always play her own game at the end of the day, like she had her.
Speaker 5: People and I can understand it.
Speaker 7: It was like, even after she's talked with the Secret Garden and they were like, nah, she still goes right in denominations like hey, let's do Toy. Oh yeah, Corey to talk her out of it by saying no. So I feel like Tory Corey like Corey had you right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, like and I knew that.
Speaker 4: Corey came up to me after and he basically told me immediately what had happened. And I walked up to Mikayla and I was like, hey, so I heard you were trying to throw my name out there, and she was like, you know, I was just it was exactly what she had said to me on the podcast. She was like, I was just going over all my options, which is definitely not what's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seemed like.
Speaker 2: That was an option.
Speaker 3: It seemed like you were the main Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And you know, so when you're in the house, you try to take everything with a grain of salt. I try to take or he said, with a grain of salt. I try to take what she said. I'm trying to just analyze it, but ultimately listen, like I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to squeeze.
Speaker 4: My way into an alliance that is pre existing, Like these girls had been working together from the jump. I was doing anything and everything. I'm getting punched in the face, I'm getting jumped. I'm still trying to work with them. I don't care because at this point in the game, I'm the only girl who's technically a challenge legend or whatever you want.
Speaker 2: To call us.
Speaker 4: So Michelle kind of like you know, glides those lines, and we see it a little bit in this episode because she obviously doesn't vote my name in there, but like, still, I was doing everything I could to get in there, and I think they they were kind of just like still sticking with the original plan of let's ride Sucregarden all the way to the end.
Speaker 2: So I get it. I see it lot.
Speaker 1: She would agree, but she also seemed like she was throwing in her own alliance a bit because Desi and Chanelle had a good point, which is like, if your name gets brought up, everybody's gonna throw in the tougher. They're not gonna think Cassidy stands a chance against Toy. Let's just be real, So people are gonna likely vote for Chanelle or Desi people who want to vote that way, So let's talk about voting a little bit, because yeah, we see it was a very different episode than last week where she and Fessi, Mikayla and Fessei came to a great compromise together and Fessi was sort of being nurturing in an interesting way, and this time it looked like Corey and Mikayla about to jump across the table. It looked like I was watching a couple who needed therapy. So were you guys surprised to see that they had so much discord when they were doing like did Tyler, did you have any idea that there was sort of this like battle going on behind the scenes.
Speaker 7: I mean, it was interesting because Corey and Mikaylab both came to me beforehand and told me that neither of them wanted me in.
Speaker 5: And so wait what I was, Yeah, both of them like right for no.
Speaker 7: Reason, like right before they reason, right, just for no reason.
Speaker 5: And then the first first name that.
Speaker 7: I know, I was like, just tell me, like you're good at the ball is going to be up there in five seconds.
Speaker 5: Anyway, did you say something?
Speaker 1: Did you confront them about it afterwards? Or at least you say, hey, man, like yeah, we.
Speaker 5: Had a conversation and they both blamed each.
Speaker 7: Other someone, So whatever it is, it is cowards.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, we have to take a quick break, so we'll be right back after this. What I want to know, Tyler is like, you know, obviously you had fest and Josh technically big brother, but like you were up now and potentially could have gone into elimination as well as Cassidy, and they had the opportunity to still make it a girl's day, but they decided to make it a guy's day by putting all the balls on Chris.
Speaker 2: What did you feel like to watch that back?
Speaker 7: Honestly, I kind of it's inspected it Like I kind of thought the guys might see me as like the smallest guy left in the house, as a you know, and as somebody who they could throw in an elimination with, throw me and Chris against each other. And then at that point we didn't know like that could have been the final, like right after that, you know. So it's like if they had the opportunity then and it wasn't one of them to you know, get the last guy out maybe before the final, then I could understand why why.
Speaker 5: They would do it.
Speaker 7: And it was kind of hard for them, I could tell to vote for a girl in that scenario.
Speaker 5: But so I didn't really press them too much on it.
Speaker 7: And like I said, I was in the mindset that was like, yo, just throw me in there against anybody. I'll just win my way to the final and that's the only way I'm going to get there. So I really wasn't like I really wasn't going around that last week trying to be.
Speaker 5: Like, oh man, make it a girl's day please. Like I was just like, do what you guys got to do, and if I got to go in there and win, I'll go in there and win.
Speaker 1: So would you say you approached that day kind of expecting to go in a little bit or.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I I've been expecting to go into the elimination for about three months straight. Now They've come from from the beginning, So it was just another day of the office, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did you like looking back on it now, do you wish that you would have tried to politic.
Speaker 2: A little harder?
Speaker 7: Not really, because if it if it didn't happen that time, it was probably going to be me against somebody else the next week anyway.
Speaker 5: Like so it was pretty much just I was in the mindset.
Speaker 7: Where I had to win to get there and that was it, and that was the only way I thought I would deserve it anyway, Like I thought this, I like to play this game, like you got.
Speaker 5: To earn your way there.
Speaker 7: By going in the sand and getting to the end, like I'm not going to do too much politic and to avoid it, I want to take this head on.
Speaker 1: You know, that's one way to play Tyler way, that's one way to Some people.
Speaker 3: Played other ways, but yes, that is that is correct one way to do it. Do either of you guys think that this.
Speaker 1: Voting thing because I feel like, you know, it's interesting because last season, I feel like voting was messy all the time, Like it was really messy, and I feel like this season we're now kind of starting to see it get messy. And I think it's also because even those who didn't make it to algebra two can do the math of who's voting for who at this point because.
Speaker 3: There's so few of you guys left.
Speaker 1: Do you guys think that the voting in this particular episode is going to backfire on people like a Michelle even like a Desier Chanelle or Chris, Like, what do you anticipate without spoilers? And Tyler, I know you left the house, Ohtho, I'm sure you've heard things in Torre. I know you're still in the house, But in general, what would you kind of expect to be the backlash or how that's gonna shake up dynamics now moving forward.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think this is why you stick to your word, right.
Speaker 4: I think it's because you don't know what's gonna happen, and if you don't have a really ironed out plan, then do yourself a favor and just don't lie, because the worst thing that's gonna happen is now you've exposed your cards for no reason. And if you're gonna expose your cards, let it be with good, you know. So I think there are large repercussions coming our way.
Speaker 7: And they kind of they had you guys had Chris Shuk. Whoever voted for Chris, they had Chris Shuk. Chris came to me like, right when we were done with the elimination, like, who told you to vote for me?
Speaker 5: I'm like, Chris, I didn't vote for you.
Speaker 7: He's like, what I voted for Chanel? Dude, Like somebody's messing with you back there. You better go stir some stuff up. So I know he was not happy after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tyler, why did you vote for Chanel?
Speaker 7: I voted for Chanel just because it was a female that hadn't been down in the stand yet, and I thought, and every single other girl had either nominated me or thro me, and so I'm like, I knowed these girls anything, So I'm just gonna see if Chanelle could go down there and Arna.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, Tyler, No, I'm just seizing it.
Speaker 7: I told beforehand too, I'm like, you know, you just get ready. I didn't really know what else to do.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, do you wish that you would have thrown your ball on me just to even it out, so therefore I would have gone in.
Speaker 2: Do you wish you could go back.
Speaker 3: And do that?
Speaker 7: Nah, Sweetart, I told you I wasn't going to vote for you that time.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, I just try to stick to my word the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really did.
Speaker 4: You were You were a really good soul about that, like truly like, and that's why I was blown away by your like after you were gone, Like, I don't think that we realized like the kind soul we had existing in the house with us, because we were all so busy playing the game and then like you forget you know, we're real, real humans with real stories, and some people in here are fucking lying and the other ones are just being nice and going in for their girlfriends, Like it's just it's just the polarity is crazy.
Speaker 7: Well, I feel like because I wasn't saying that much to people, people just assumed I was talking behind their backs, which and then I started getting nominated in votes.
Speaker 5: Like every day, like oh maybe I should, you know, actually talk some game and not just be nice for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Who did you like the least or not vibe with the most? Tyler in the house.
Speaker 5: You know, I can't be answering those questions, Tyler.
Speaker 1: The theme of this podcast is don't overthink it just overshare.
Speaker 3: So no, what did you not vibe with? It doesn't mean they're a bad person.
Speaker 1: Different people vibe with different people differently, and it doesn't make one right or wrong. It just means some people really mess and click other people don't. Who do you feel like you just didn't really vibe with?
Speaker 7: I feel like I will say at the beginning, I was so scared of bananas, Like it was like trying to communicate with an alien, Like I.
Speaker 5: Just didn't know how to talk. Still like that, like it's still like that.
Speaker 7: Eventually we were able to like figure each other out, but we would like just kind of look at each other funny and then like just go the opposite way. We probably didn't have a conversation until like a week and a half, like our energies are just so different.
Speaker 5: But then we finally were able to like come together and be friends. And now we're friends. But at the beginning, I was like, yeah, I don't know who to for, but I'm scared of this banana guy. He might be a reptilian.
Speaker 6: What about you?
Speaker 4: We were trying to figure out if you were a reptilian because Tyler's got those like really green eyes and like doesn't speak too much every now and then, like.
Speaker 2: It's a fly. No he doesn't.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding, no, but like you're so quiet, your demeanors so kind of like, so I was trying to figure out, like is he playing a big brother or is he reptilian?
Speaker 7: I will figure I'm completely convinced that you nominated me because you thought I was reptilian, and every time I told you I didn't know what that meant, you believed me even less.
Speaker 3: Story, that's why you got jumped in this episode to.
Speaker 5: Exactly what.
Speaker 1: Other behind the scenes info. So we always like our guests to share. We call it our little version of bts of something that happened in the house that viewers didn't get to see or don't know because obviously they have to cut down. You know, they're filming you guys for hours on hours and hours, and we get to see an hour long episode. So there's so much. But is there something else surprising, whether it be funny a moment where you really bonded with someone but we didn't get to see that, or a fight even between someone else, or whatever that we didn't see in the house but that you actually feel was either really interesting or actually low key shifted the dynamics of the game.
Speaker 7: I feel like there were quite a few fights that we haven't seen that really we're amazing by the way they were amazing.
Speaker 5: I don't want to get into those too much.
Speaker 3: But what were they all? Like silly stuff or actual game?
Speaker 1: Because I've been in the Challenge house where people literally are fighting over hot sauce packets and like, who ate the last piece of lamb? No joke shout out to Nannie. So what were they people fighting over in the house.
Speaker 5: I don't know, just anything. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I didn't really watch the Challenge too much before coming in, like so I didn't know I didn't know Amanda. And when Michelle's name was read on that very first hopper boat and Amanda.
Speaker 5: And Michelle just started screaming at each other. I was like, where am I get me out of here? I am terrified right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Other than that, I feel like like mine and Manti's elimination, I don't know that did not even do a justice because that's three hours they probably, I don't know, what would you say to our balls probably fell Mine probably felt like twenty times. Manti's probably felt like fifteen times. Our pyramids of balls like fully stacked. That was just that took a lot out of me. That probably took out It took like four days out of me after that, like off my life, Like I couldn't even you know, when you like try to get out of bed and you're like pretty sore and it's just like kind of hurts. The next day after that, I tried to lift my body and I physically could not.
Speaker 5: Move, like couldn't move.
Speaker 7: I think DESI had to like pull me out of bed, and then we go on a boat tour and drink Vodica all day.
Speaker 5: I'm like I know, I might pass away, I might die today.
Speaker 2: What was the strategy for you winning?
Speaker 1: Because that was pretty epic, by the way, And Monty said he still has marks from the harness you guys were wearing, like on his skin.
Speaker 3: Do you do you you have those same marks? And what was your strategy to win? Ultimately?
Speaker 7: I mean, after however many hours, I feel like I just completely reset and like took every ball off, and I realized that there was a ton of sand at the bottom that had built.
Speaker 5: Up from all the balls, and I wiped off.
Speaker 7: All the sand and like took a lot of time and started stacking him from there, and that ended.
Speaker 5: Up being the difference maker right there. It was just like the littlest thing, like two grains of.
Speaker 7: Sand, And I felt it was so bad for everyone, making you guys stand up there the whole time. Everyone had to like go get snacks and like take breaks, and then you guys were yelling at TJ anytime he like said something loud, Like anytime TJ would raise his voice, the balls would fall stopped talking.
Speaker 4: I know, yeah, it was really intense, but this goes back to your character, Tyler.
Speaker 2: There would be so many times when the balls would fall and.
Speaker 4: Tyler would be stacking his and You'd be like, just don't stop, Manty, you can do it, like literally cheering on Manty as he's stacking his balls.
Speaker 2: I'm like, who who?
Speaker 5: We only know how to guess each other up, That's all I'm how to do.
Speaker 2: It was sweet, man, it was really sweet. It sucks. So what did you think about that compared to this elimination?
Speaker 4: Like obviously this one was a lot shorter, but you know, what was it like to do it?
Speaker 2: What was your strategy going into it?
Speaker 5: Right? Happy?
Speaker 3: Like shorter?
Speaker 5: Like yeah, I was happy it was shorter.
Speaker 7: I think I was a part of the longest elimination so far, in the shortest so it was like it was just a full out sprint, a full out sprint.
Speaker 5: I felt good after that first round. I definitely felt good.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure the tester said the average was like ten minutes, so I'm like, oh, I'm pretty sure. I just did it in like under two, like under three, So I'm feeling good. And then I was stumbling with the barrels on that second round, Like my ankles got so cut up in that first round.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they showed it, but I still.
Speaker 7: Have like scars all over my ankles in my knees, like I was bleeding everywhere from.
Speaker 3: From stopping from barrel to barrel.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, I was like yeah, I was like going on my shins and my knees to like move them back and forth, and there was like grip tape, like skateboard grip tape on them, and it absolutely shredded my my shins and everything.
Speaker 5: So I still have scars.
Speaker 4: You what, I'm what I was trying to figure out from the stands, was the defensive barrels heavier than the offensive barrels?
Speaker 3: Good question.
Speaker 7: They I don't know if they were heavier, but they they had like a different platform, so it was like the first when I was it, they were easier to grab than when I was running, Like just the place you stand on was a little bit different. I don't know what the difference was, but I was fumbling those things on that second one, and Chris was like a freight train, like you could just hear him like he went he went crazy on that, So props to him.
Speaker 3: Like major this was diesel in that for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, when he locks it in, he's scary. When we did that, stare down. I was trying to, like, you know, be lighthearted about it, and he was looking into a place in my stole, but I don't even know if I could look into it.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, God, murderment. I gotta get out here.
Speaker 2: Ye dude, he's a beast man.
Speaker 4: I think he had a lot to prove and he knows it, you know, and obviously you too.
Speaker 2: He was on the bottom of the barrel in terms of people wanting him like he was. He was absolutely insane.
Speaker 4: But watching it back, what was it like to leave, like where your spirit's high? Obviously you said you were really grateful, but like, I know how it feels to be eliminated. You know, it's hard, So like, what was it like to actually walk out of the game.
Speaker 5: It was hard.
Speaker 7: I mean I feel like because I it was, I feel like it would honestly be easier to leave like super early in some moments in some scenarios, because.
Speaker 5: It's like, all right, well, I guess I didn't really have what it takes to make it.
Speaker 7: But making it that close to the end with like that few people was definitely difficult.
Speaker 5: But at the same time.
Speaker 7: I feel like I played, I really played the game that I wanted to play like.
Speaker 5: I wanted to maintain my integrity. I wanted to you.
Speaker 7: Know, not be too much of like a manipulator, like a liar, and keep my word and keep my people.
Speaker 5: Safe as much as I could.
Speaker 7: And I don't know, I felt like it was tough to leave, But at the end of the day, I felt I felt good about about it, and I was just insanely grateful for the experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh, this is so good. You said you're rooting for Chris. Now you're anti.
Speaker 5: Sure my antide?
Speaker 3: Which girl are you rooting for? Now?
Speaker 5: That's tough.
Speaker 7: I was actually I feel like at the time I was rooting for Cassidy just because she seemed like she was at the bottom of the barrel too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it was.
Speaker 7: Kind of like it was kind of like, all right, if she fights her way to the end and wins, then she for sure deserves it. So I as a bottom feet of myself, I ha for the other bottom feeders in this scenario, but everyone was a beast.
Speaker 5: And from this point on it was like you really don't.
Speaker 7: Know who who to win, like, or who's gonna win, because any anybody left could possibly take this game, so I knew it was about to get good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what surprised? Do you more?
Speaker 1: Chris winning this particular elimination, or Cassidy and Michelle making out that night.
Speaker 5: I feel like I saw that in the corner of my eye and I started freaking out.
Speaker 7: I don't know if they showed that, but everyone was so lit that night.
Speaker 5: Were for no reason, like.
Speaker 3: You do a headstand?
Speaker 2: Like who I was.
Speaker 4: Cassidy was trying to get back in her good graces.
Speaker 5: How you do it? Okay, it must have worked.
Speaker 6: Yes, she popped on a handstand absolutely.
Speaker 2: Like mom, sorry, I can't believe they showed it.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, because they say all the CBS kids are like, oh, they're never going to show any of this at CBS, everything's getting cuts.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, I'm just gonna go boy my booty on. Somebody shown.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was impressed you didn't fall over, so I gotta be props.
Speaker 5: For that because she was up there for a while too. For a while I was impressed. I'm like, thing about to pass out.
Speaker 2: I know, dude, Thank god I didn't have any gas. I'm just kidding that. I'm just terrible.
Speaker 1: And that concludes this episode of the.
Speaker 5: Trauma.
Speaker 3: Oh man, do.
Speaker 2: You think that you would do another season?
Speaker 5: Tyler? Oh? For sure.
Speaker 7: That was so much fun, Like compared to Big Brother, this was like so much more fun. I was way better at Big Brother, but this was way more fun. Like we could go outside, like, oh, it was the best. It was just the coolest experience ever.
Speaker 5: I see why you'd be doing this Liken times a year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why is it more fun Tyler?
Speaker 1: Because you mentioned like going outside, because you're able to interact with more people, Like what about the challenge?
Speaker 3: Did you resonate with more find more fun?
Speaker 7: It just seems more like like real life. I guess then, Like there's like we take breaks away from the game, and that's the part that when I play these games, I just I get so deep into it and it takes me.
Speaker 5: A while to come out.
Speaker 7: So the fact that we can kind of take breaks and everybody's like a genuine human. And the physical side, like I love doing things like that, like doing crazy physical things and pushing myself.
Speaker 3: So beating Tyler, you like beating people?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I love wrestling, Jonathan. It's any chance I get, and this was my chance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you did a great You did a great job question for both of you.
Speaker 1: Did you still smell like oil for days or weeks afterwards? Because in Battle of the Seasons too, we did an oil challenge. Ours was one on one, so nobody got jumped, thankfully. But I know that our uniforms never came back smelling normal. They smelled like oil the rest of the time. My wig never came back smelling It smelled like whale the rest of the time.
Speaker 3: Was that true for you all this time?
Speaker 2: I think we smelled like oil.
Speaker 5: We did. My hair was never the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But also I will say this, like on our off days when the sun was nice fast, he would literally go into the kitchen and get the olive oil and stop it on his body to with it.
Speaker 5: He's been doing that since big brother. I'm over that. I thought somebody like told you that's gotta be bad for you.
Speaker 3: But he's trying to be a rotuserie chicken on the challenge.
Speaker 7: He's rotating out there like, oh yeah, you're gonna burn, You're gonna be twenty days cam in a second, dude.
Speaker 3: That's how he gets the ladies. That's his I guess good sauce right there, little olive salt and pepper.
Speaker 5: Kiss little seasoning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, Torri.
Speaker 2: Nope, we're gonna move. We're gonna keep a moving.
Speaker 3: Speaking of moving.
Speaker 1: Tyler, are you and Alyssa any closer to moving in together? Like, when's the status of your relationship?
Speaker 5: Well, Alyssa and I are just friends.
Speaker 7: Sorry to break it to everybody, but Alyssa and our friends we're still tight though to this day.
Speaker 5: But what happened?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 5: Nothing happened.
Speaker 7: It's just like I feel like we just weren't at the point where one to like be in a relationships. But we do have like a really strong friendship and a bond and like we talk to each other all the time.
Speaker 5: So definitely grateful for that.
Speaker 1: Is there a possibility that you guys could spin the block at any point?
Speaker 3: Do you know that?
Speaker 5: No? Probably not.
Speaker 3: When do you go there's no possibility?
Speaker 5: Okay, but maybe explain to me what it means first.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: All right, So spin the block is basically means like go back around, drive back around, like come like, try it one more time, reconnect, pulling Nelly in a shanty.
Speaker 3: You may not get that reference either, but they're back together.
Speaker 7: You know that I mean, I don't know, I don't know. I feel like we're definitely really good as friends right now. So we'll just we'll ride that for a little bit.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 1: You always need bring you guys, look though, like a really genuinely supportive, compatible couple. She also looked like she was your type, whereas like some couples you see in the Challenge House, you look at them and you were scratching your head all season long, being like how did that work? Like I don't know, I wasn't gonna say any names, and I was gonna say any names about either of the hosts of this show, but Tyler, it am guilty of the for a very long time ago. But but you guys, legit seemed like, oh this could like this makes sense, like this could ride in real life, and so it's interesting. And word on the street from a birdie was, weren't y'all just on a trip on vacation somewhere together or something?
Speaker 5: I think there was a we all went from Miami together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, so she was there, you were there, he was.
Speaker 5: There, and I was there and it was a great time.
Speaker 2: Sounds no, I avoided that trip on purpose. I was like, no, I'm not doing that. I left.
Speaker 4: I had to leave the city. I said, I'm not getting wrapped up in this. I already know I can't be part of another vacation alliance. I knew my alliance.
Speaker 2: Will ban me.
Speaker 4: No, I hadn't even know that. I literally had to be with my family. But it looked like an amazing trip. I had major, major FOMA watching you guys hang out, and I'm glad that you guys are still friends because like, yeah, you you get close to people, it feels.
Speaker 2: Very real when you're there, and then reality kicks in.
Speaker 4: We go back to our lives, and don't you guys live like a country apart, doesn't She Isn't she in.
Speaker 5: Florida and you're in La.
Speaker 7: I'm in South Carolina, she's in Florida. So I guess it's a small it's a small country. There are countries that big.
Speaker 2: It's not far.
Speaker 5: It's all good.
Speaker 1: Well, we're rooting for your joy and happiness regardless, and saying with Alissa s is also it was cool just to see you step up and show yourself in that way in the Challenge House. And so I'd imagine anyone who's your friend is lucky to be in that position anyone who dates you in the future. Also, if you show those same characteristics in trait low key over here, I will still be rooting for you and it listen to ask, but at least until the next season of the Challenge, but happy that you guys were able to maintain a good friendship.
Speaker 3: Before we go.
Speaker 1: Tyler, what's one thing you would want people to know about you that you feel like they haven't gotten to know this season or even on your season a Big Brother, Like, what's one thing you want to leave the people with.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 3: I feel like why I asked it.
Speaker 7: I know, I feel like Big Brother and the Challenge, you've seen a lot of different versions of.
Speaker 5: Me, Like, I don't know, I feel like the Challenge I just wanted to be as authentic as I am right now.
Speaker 7: And like in Big Brother in the past, like I've played the whole like manipulating game, Like I've played the whole like lining game behind the scenes, and it just didn't feel good at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: Even though I like succeeded in it, I didn't win. So I'm like, all right, maybe maybe.
Speaker 7: That missing pieces for me, just just like be myself and be as authentic as I could.
Speaker 5: So that's what I try to bring into this game.
Speaker 7: And I feel better about the challenge than I do about like Big Brother, when I did way better. So I don't know, if anything, Just be your authentic selves and it can get you farther than and you think it can't.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, your authentic reptilian.
Speaker 5: Yep, just own your reptilians.
Speaker 1: Let me find out we're the guy on the plane next to that lady who got up and was screamed.
Speaker 5: It was you I was doing in the back and that that lady was Tori.
Speaker 6: That makes that tracks.
Speaker 5: Mystery on our way back. We were on our way back true.
Speaker 2: Nothing's been more true.
Speaker 5: That was her.
Speaker 7: I'm posting that next next episode. I'm posting that for the move Tori when she nominates me.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's actually really good in stories and I'll repost.
Speaker 3: Wow, gang up again. There's no oil this time story. You're safe.
Speaker 6: It's okay, Tyler.
Speaker 4: It was so good to have you on. You're such an amazing soul dude, and I really really hope we get to see more of you in the future because I'm rooting for your comeback, dude, Like, yeah, you might be small, but thou art mighty, and we would like to see thy my Teth comes by.
Speaker 5: You're coming.
Speaker 7: The Vegan King and the Vegan Queen are coming back with a vend let's go. Speaking of that, I probably would have starved in there if it wasn't for you, because you're the one always hooking it up with the food.
Speaker 5: Like I'm like, okay, I'm on proaching, I'll eat rice today. You're like, no, no, no, no, no, we need a whole trait.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I got it. I got us vegan protein with every meal. I was not gonna let the Vegan King starve.
Speaker 2: Man we had.
Speaker 4: If we're out here fighting for the animals on national TV, trying to look like badasses.
Speaker 5: Then we're gonna do it the right way.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna lose muscle while we're there, even though I think I probably did.
Speaker 2: But it's same. Yeah, such a pleasure. Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: And where can we follow you on Instagram or anywhere else that you want us to follow?
Speaker 5: You can hit me on Instagram Tyler Crispin too. That's it. I'll be there posting stuff being myself. You know, I'll see you there.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: He's so joyous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gotta be. Life is good. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Life is good?
Speaker 1: Also, your curls looked amazing last episode. I forgot, but I made noted that less to myself. I usually give you Tory's hair often looks really great in the seasons. That to me how she manages to make it stay that way throughout season. But your curls have been poh been you and Josh's hair. I'm really feeling it this season too, But I just.
Speaker 3: Want to tell you you're here.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I appreciate that it was the.
Speaker 2: Oilome No, it was.
Speaker 3: This was before even the oil challenge. It was listening.
Speaker 1: We kept them nice and curly. You might have to drop your hair routine, become a hair in.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 3: I really think that could be it. I think so too.
Speaker 5: That's a good thing I didn't say because that oil ruined it.
Speaker 4: For sure, drops his hair routine, but really just sells a sperm because it's janetic.
Speaker 1: This conversation once againes this podcast. Thank you all for listening, and we'll see you later.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much.
Speaker 6: Tyler.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to you.
Speaker 7: Say you Tyler later.
Speaker 3: Oh, Tyler, he is just the sweetest, so good. It was great getting to chat with him.
Speaker 4: I know his energy is so like pure and still, but also he really turns it on and the challenge and turns it on with Lissa.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, I.
Speaker 1: Can see why he and Monty after having Monty on the podcast, I can see why they had a bond, right, Like I can see how their personalities like connect and compliment each other. Just really good souls, which is cool someone else who has good souls because I once saw somebody post a picture of your feet because I guess they liked your feet. But also if you you know feet aside, want to just go and see what you're up to on social media?
Speaker 2: Where can they follow you?
Speaker 4: You guys can follow me at Tory Underscore Deal on my Instagram page and make sure you look in my bio because I have so many fun projects coming up. I have my kids book that's already out. I have a new book coming out soon, so please just keep an eye out for what I'm working on. I've just been grinding everyone who says I don't have a job in real life.
Speaker 2: I don't. I work on my creative projects until I go back on the challenge. So that's what I'm doing. It would mean the world to me if you supported it.
Speaker 4: But other than that, I'm doing the podcast and having a great time with you, Devin.
Speaker 2: So where can they follow you and how can they support you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I always have a great time with you, Tori, and you can support me. You can go to my website, Devinsimone dot com. It's Devin with a Y, Simone with an I. Although fun fact, I just officially changed my last name. But to my mom, it feels so weird.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't have to pass for today, and it feels weird, like who is this person?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: But I still am Devin Simone. That part is still the same, just my last name is different. But you can go there if you are single. Cuffing Season is here.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I am the resident relationship expert for Tender. Literally, I'm also a matchmaker, So you can hit me up. You can be in the database, or we can talk about helping you get cuffed up. You can follow me on Amazon. I do some fun lives, we do some shout out. We'll shop together. You can just google Devin Simone's gift closet or Devin Simone Amazon and it'll come up. Click the follow button there, and then on IG I have so much stuff I still need to post. I'm really terrible at it, but I promise I will, so go follow me on ig as well.
Speaker 3: And then after you do all of those things.
Speaker 1: If you like this episode, if you had fun, if you were inspired by TJ's wardrobe in any of the previous episodes, then please rate and review us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts. And tell a friend, Tell all your your friends, tell your neighbors, Tell your doorman like I did just tell somebody.
Speaker 4: Definitely tell your dormant, and make sure that you catch new episodes of The Challenge USA airing on CBS.
Speaker 3: And then we'll see you right back here afterwards for a brand new episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 2: Grab the olive oil