Speaker 1: Borrow with me here, you know, BT, it's just so low shot of O C T. Color what we see, whole game, rid of Butler be something. Oh, you can't stand on their own. See I already know you can't bother with me because I brought up with.
Speaker 2: The squad of me.
Speaker 1: They get a little bit called Melo.
Speaker 3: Bathera Bler Welcome to the bar B Blert Show podcast O C T.
Speaker 4: Whatep.
Speaker 2: It's what you know is the case?
Speaker 5: The third is here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Whatever the studio that we broadcast out of every single show we got joining us one more time.
Speaker 2: We see you every day. But you haven't been on the show people, it's been a minute. It's been almost a year. But it's been great, man.
Speaker 5: I mean there's been a lot of changes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, you guys have really brought a lot of energy to the office.
Speaker 6: I love it. A lot of a lot of dope people come through. I hear so much. You know, good things. A lot of a lot of viral moments have come out of this office in the last probably almost a year.
Speaker 2: I know you like this my stay at my shit. No, I just like it.
Speaker 6: No, it looks good though. It's like the waited y'all really have given us a vibe and I think, I mean, that's what the office is for Ushoe content. So it's been incredible. I love it looks great.
Speaker 2: Now you've been all in the media.
Speaker 7: Man, what's your Clubhouse got going on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Clubhouse? Clubhouse kind of came at me. Man.
Speaker 6: They they changed the way that they they the app works, and a lot of users started leaving and coming to fan base. It started about this time last week, like Thursday, like a week ago. It started about a week ago and we just noticed its up chicking users and over the weekend we had probably got thirty forty fifty thousand new users, like quick though, like really fast. We've had steady growth, but it's gone out of nowhere. So I go on the app, you know, talk a little bit, have a little conversation and Grant Cardon for the people that know Grant Cardons real estate mogul. He you know, he leaves his message where he does, like it was a single message that he doesn't like Clubhouse, and I just shot him a little message like yo, you need to come on over the fan base and check it out.
Speaker 2: And so come to death Row.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, So the head of community at a clubhouse. This dude named Joe kind of hopped in the feed and expressed his disdain from me, saying that that that that grant needs to come to fan base. And I think that that pissed a lot of people off because the clubhouse themselves promote Clubhouse on Twitter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because he was kind of trying to say that the way that you, as a CEO is marketing your app, which is fan base on their platform, is kind of like distasteful.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing that makes that funny. Clubhouse is value of four million dollars. They raised three hundred million dollars. In comparison to us we have we're about value to eighty five million dollars and I raised about nine point five million dollars. But why do you care? I'm I'm a fly to you guys like you're letting me know that you're bothered. You understand what I'm saying if you really and you really pressed about it, and if you got to like if you if an employee of the company, the head of community is mad that I'm saying something like, oh, come and check out another app. If you don't like it, then y'all are y'all will worried. So you got I think today's scared. And you know one thing about it. I love your clop back. Oh yeah, I tend to well it's not that I see, but I don't. I leave people alone and then somebody messes with me. Then you know, I respond. But you know, I mean the people have the people have.
Speaker 5: Chosen, and that's going to say.
Speaker 3: Obviously, this has definitely helped you because a lot of their users went to you.
Speaker 5: We had like over forty k new.
Speaker 6: Users, right, yeah, forty thousand. It's more than that. Like I said, we're almost at half a million users for fan base, which is a big milestone.
Speaker 2: But it was like all over the world.
Speaker 6: It was like India, Moga, d Shoe, Stockholm, Sweden, London, Bangkok, Thailand, like you know, Canada, Like we see these places all over the world and they're starting to move their communities over to fan base, which is causing massive views of growth. I'm closing this last rank, this last round of funding for the campaign on start Engine, so we're almost air right about three point eight million dollars and we're stopping at five million. So it's been like dope, it's been like Okay, let's lock this up. So this is the best week, I'll say you right now, this is the best week that fan Base has had as a company since I've launched the company.
Speaker 2: I mean, people are pulling up.
Speaker 5: And real quickly. I know, we just delve into the conversation.
Speaker 3: But can you tell people who don't know what fan base is exactly what that is?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So fan Base is is my version of social media for the future. I think that subscriptions are about to take over the world. Fan Base is designed with six media verticals to post, so it's free to download, free to use, it doesn't cost anything, and you can post content behind the paywall or not and half subscribe from either two dollars or ninety nine cents a month to ninety nine ninety nine a month. And it's a black founding. And the reason why that's important is because most of these startups make they're billions of dollars off of our community. Right are we are the gasoline to the engine, like we are never the We are never the vehicle, right, We're always what powers the vehicle. And so when that happens, there's no you know, the money doesn't go to these young kids and make all these cool dances and the constannots of the world, and all these people like they're getting paid.
Speaker 2: Some of them are, but most of them are.
Speaker 6: So for every const and not, there's probably fifty thousand that aren't, but they're still contributing content, making this company worth multi billions of dollars. And so the design of fan Base was to number one, let anybody on the planet, no matter what race, age, you are, whatever where you are on the planet, you can be yourself. We don't suppressure content, and you can make money. And so I just wanted to you know, if you're not this is the thing about disruption, if you're not pissing people off, not doing it right, that's what you're supposed to come to the party and ruin it for everybody. You're supposed to come in there, like I'm supposed to ruin it for clubs. As a competitor. It's but see, I don't think fan Base is a competitor at the clubhouse. I'm thinking I don't think fan Base is a competitor to any social media platform because number one, I think all these apps have a lifespan. They're going to live and they're going to die. I don't think there's any immortal social media platform. I think there's one, but I'm not gonna say. But like my Space is dead, Facebook's a singing citizen, right, Instagrams and Middle Asia a doult Snapchat, some millennial TikTok and centennial I be. I built fan Base to be the successor platform. So they're more in competition with me than I am with them because I'm over here doing subscriptions. I'm letting everybody get their content scene I'm not. I'm letting everybody be themselves. I'm not shadow banding people all that kind of stuff. So I just want people to have fun, especially young people to to you know, make money, and apps need to be fun, and we haven't. We're having fun over on fan Base. That's the thing is fun, it's new. And then and then allowing people to invest. You got to think about these companies, like think about like I said, I'll use Clubhouse as an example. You're a four billion dollar company. You raised three hundred million dollars. What percentage or what part of the users of that platform actually own a piece of the company. Probably next to nothing, Yeah, probably nobody.
Speaker 7: And what I noticed about Clubhouse too, is that like our culture built Clubhouse absolutely, and you know, when it was sold at a billion dollars, I didn't see anybody, you know, like yourself a mesia state, like all these people that was drawing me in, you know at the time to even be a part of an app like that, and I was like, they don't support you know, our culture, like.
Speaker 6: And the irony in that is there was not an audio. There was no audio on fan Base, fan maatesees didn't have audio. Well, the reason why I built audio into fan Base is because the first million users on Clubhouse asked to invest and they said no. Then they ran out and raised one hundred million dollars at a billion dollar evaluation. So I said, we're going to build audio because I was already at already raised three million dollars. So I said, the next round, I do. I just let people invest who wanted to own part of Clubhouse. Now they can own part of this version of audio, so that it's monetized for people to have that. So again, if you're not pissing people off, I think, you know, disruption is the name of the game. And they showed their hand, they really, you know, showed their hand at their little upset, but I think that's just a part of this growth though. I think the team has been working extremely hard. We got a bunch of new functionality coming. We're closing this round. If you got I'm not gonna put you on the spot. But if you guys aren't fan based investors, you should be fan based investors. Let me tell you why. Because we've had the best week we ever had. The minimum to invest in the company is two hundred and forty five dollars, right, That's like I say, people buy shoes. I see people go, you know, getting drinks at the club, have a good Saturday night. Imagine that, and then you spend the same amount of money on shares and fan base in eight years from now, you're like, wait, that company that I spent and were public. Wait my two hundred and forty five dollars is worth two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, Like, oh Apple, Like that's what.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 6: That's the opportunity that I'm giving people on why I think it's so important because we all can we all control the ability to make the platform valuable by using it. I'm gonna get baller alert on fan base and audio rooms. You guys should pull up on the audio rooms now because they get a little spicy. Okay, we're down, they're down. They're a little they're a little spicy. But it's a great way to build like real time audio. Like my version, my version, my vision of audio is different from what these other platforms are doing. But it's truly entertaining. I mean, our rooms are getting mastered to there. They're crashing the app. Then we got to wake up at three I've been up to three o'clock in the morning every day this week because it's like literally the app will be like glitching, and then we got to wake up and fix it. And I gotta go like host rooms, and people are saying, you know, a whole group of people want to move over from from club.
Speaker 2: All because you're getting so much traffic. Yeah, it's it's forcing us to grow, it's forcing us to be better.
Speaker 6: That's good. That's a good thing. Crashing app is good. That's why I say, crash our app. Keep doing it because it makes us better. We have to fix the app to make it dope. I just did a We just did the first ever in the history ever academic partnership within HBCU and a social media platform like academically so with CAU so I was down at CU yesterday. Fan Base is going to be taught as a class at Clark Atlanta University. So tons of things about marketing, emerging technology, you know, building an audience, all these things. You know, these kids that are really really interested, and so they were excited. I showed them the app. I got to show them the whole app. They got excited about three things. The first thing they got excited about was making money because I went live and made like fifty dollars in like five minutes, and they were like, Okay, that's crazy. Second thing was you can move your content from Instagram over to fan Base and it stays on Instagram, but you just migrated over, so it just ships it over.
Speaker 2: You can do that on TikTok.
Speaker 6: And the third thing that they got excited about, which I was really surprised, that they wanted to invest. And I was like, you should invest because you guys are the ones that are going to benefit this two hundred and forty five dollars.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I know college kids don't have a lot of money, but some of them do and have the ability, and it's a better investment than I'm gonna go, you know, run out and this weekend and hang out with my friends spend two hundred forty five dollars on some things that I'm never going to get back there that are not tangible. So that was the best part about that.
Speaker 4: So we'll be right back, but more of a baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of the baller Alert Show.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: This is Isaac Hay's the third founder and CEO fan Base, and you're tuned into the baller Alert Show.
Speaker 3: You know, you've been building this app for a while, just like you said, as a black app, and like you said, just getting up at three o'clock.
Speaker 5: In the morning.
Speaker 3: As it's growing, it's crashing and you have to you know, fix it and things of that nature.
Speaker 5: Can you kind of like take us into what that's like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I mean I have an amazing team. My CTO Ramiro and the team are incredible. They build the best product ever. Like I said that nothing speaks better. I can never speak for fan Base better than the app itself. Could you just download it, you use it, you see for yourself. What's going on. It's been fun because I'm a newbie to the space. This is the first time I've ever tried to build an app. I think that's a I think that's a blessing though, because I do not have a blueprint, so therefore I do not follow any rules that anyone told me to do.
Speaker 2: So I don't. I haven't been to Silicon Valley one time. I have it. No, I haven't.
Speaker 6: No, because listen, my friends, a lot of my friends that are in this space follow the rules and they got burnt.
Speaker 2: They got bad.
Speaker 6: Business deals, they got kicked out of their companies, they got screwed over by investors and stuff like that. And so me, coming from the music business, I understand that nothing is more shady than the music business. So tech it is like chech is like it is nothing, text nothing. I'm ready, I got thick skin. You know, you're getting judged as a producer whether your beats are hot or not, or whether you can make it as a producer your whole life. So I'm like, I don't. I'm not tripping about none of that. So not going to.
Speaker 2: The VCS, like VCS were like, oh.
Speaker 6: Why would you want to be why would you want to go against Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook like they're giants, and.
Speaker 2: Those are the people that give they give me money.
Speaker 6: So venture capitals, so are the ones actually fund these startups. And what's crazy is if you've been seeing what's going on with Arion Simone and Fearless Fun where they're trying to sue because of affirmative action. They're trying to block her because her fund is is dedicated towards women of color right specifically to fund their businesses. And so I forget that asshole's name the guy, but he's trying to sue her because of the Supreme Court decision to make it illegal for her to give that money, like it should just be for everybody.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Four hundred billion dollars of capital got distributed last year to all startups. Less than half of one percent went to minorities period. That's women, black, Latino age. It's like less than half of one percent. So the other four hundred billion, damn near went to white men. And that's crazy, and so it's really really hard. And then they're bad. They're bad deals. Like it's like I always say, like think about this. I'll give you my example.
Speaker 2: Of tech.
Speaker 6: For anybody that knows music, think of vcs as the record company, and think of startups as the artist. So if I'm fan based, I have no buzz. I'm just starting out. So if I go to a vcman like, yo, can I have some money for my startup? Sure, here's half a million dollars for twenty five percent of your company. That's the terrible deal. But somebody that doesn't know better or is really trying to get on and they'll take that right. So for me, when I heard that that was the deal, and then the VC was asked me should I be Should I should I? Why would I want to go up against Zuckerberger? I'm like, because I can build everything you can build, but you can't build black people. You can't build black culture. These apps don't work without us. Like we see the economic value that they.
Speaker 7: I don't see any of our people with executive job rolls at end of these major corporations either. Like I was just you know, looking at Clubhouse, and I was like, so it it ain't no black executives over they had.
Speaker 6: They had no that's what they had black executives over there. They laid them all off because the way that they were doing audio wasn't working and they went a different direction and the app got really toxic.
Speaker 2: Me and you were talking.
Speaker 6: About that like that, like the appline Clubhouse was like it got like it got like bloods and crips over there.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, like it's it's really like Clubhouse really started as an invite.
Speaker 2: It was like you had to get invited.
Speaker 7: It was like exclusive thing that everybody was on because you know, we was all bored in the pandemic.
Speaker 2: And you know, then I will always see you on there.
Speaker 7: I would see like Measy, which is twenty one Savage Manager, and you know, everybody just be on there discussing politics or you know talk, you know, talking about random stuff.
Speaker 2: Then I was like, now, man, it's like gangling on Clubhouse.
Speaker 7: You know, anytime I see it on social media, it's like, you know, involve some b.
Speaker 6: For so one one one creator Clubhouse got murdered from another from another user on Clubhouse, like they stopped them and killed them or something of or something. And then and then if people don't know what doxing is, you guys know what docs. So doxing is that's when the people that's when they your public information. So they would post your address and tell your address on Clubhouse, and then people would pull up the kids at they school or pull up to their house wun to fight and get into altercations. And first thing I said is that culture's not coming.
Speaker 5: To fan base, like and how would you prevent that?
Speaker 6: Because because because the bad apples that behave like that won't be on the Apple long enough. Because because and here's another thing that happened with Clubhouse, because this is crazy. I was, I was up all night, but I got up today and I spoke to a large group of Nigerians that used Clubhouse and they were like, yeah, we have a seventy five thousand member group on Clubhouse and I was like, I've never seen you guys. And that's because Clubhouse was segregated. So they pushed all the white people to one side, the black people to one side, the Latinos, the Asians, the Africans. They separated everybody. And so that's not how audio is supposed to because we're supposed to communicate and talk with each other. Like I'm the kind of person like I want I want the Trump supporters on fanbase, I want them in audio rooms. Because that was the cool part about Clubhouse You get to list you could be a fly on the wall of a community that you never like. Oh, I get to sit here and listen to these these these a millionaire real estate guys talk about how they do deals and just sit there and listen to this.
Speaker 5: Yep, I remember that not only Clubhouse.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like segregation is throughout all the social media platforms?
Speaker 2: No Clubhouse was.
Speaker 6: The Clubhouse was that was done during the pandemic because of Trump. So people were getting on there and they were and there was a lot of anti and so what happened was what really changed It was it wasn't the black stuff. It was a lot of anti Semitic things that were being said. And then that started trending on Twitter. And that's when Clubhouse said, Okay, the Trump supporters got to we got to push them to one side because Guota bron was coming on there like it's Clubhouse, Like it's Club's gonna allow anti Semitism and did it. So they had to separate everybody, and so they pushed the black people to one side. The Jewish community, they did all that they and so they separated everybody. So now there's this echo chamber of just black people. So you go in the hallway on Clubhouse and it's all these rooms of people just doing drama rooms and arguing and fighting all day. With other social media platforms, I don't think they necessarily segregated. I do think that it beholds social media platforms to have very famous white creators and white stuff.
Speaker 7: Because they suppressed they suppressed black content on a lot of these apps. And we had a guest come by name Robbie World. Yeah he's a content creator, but I think awkward was like, you know, what are you guys doing to kind of like stop that from happening.
Speaker 8: And he was like, man, we tried everything. When you tried everything, I ain't gonna like we tried everything. We tried striking. It was a TikTok strike we did. It wasn't posting. At the end of the day, when it comes to it, we just really just want to have fun, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: And it's just not fair for a creator that just want to have fun and they getting limited on their views, you know what I'm saying, so and then getting it stolen from other people.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna look at that. Robbie come to fan base, come on over, like, here's the thing. The generation that Robbie's from are the influencer generation. They they wanted to get large on social media to get brand deals. That's how you make your money. I get famous and then a corporation come in and pays me to sponsor this and do ads and all that kind of stuff. The generation after them subscription kay Sannat, I predict right now, say this right now and look at the cameras straight face. I predict that Kaysuannat will be a billionaire within five years. I promise you he's going to be a billionaire within five years. Because that there's nothing That's why I built fan base. There's nothing in between him and the entire planet from people subscribing to him. You don't know who Kaisan that is? If you if you if you saw, if you saw, Kaysannatt is part of this this group called a MP. They're gamers and their streamers and they stream on Twitch all the time. So he became very very popular a couple months ago, a few months ago over the summer, because he streamed for an entire month live, so he big brother his entire life for thirty days in a row and he got three hundred thousand subscribers on Twitch and then he became the most successful Twitch streamer ever. And the kids, you might have heard a couple of weeks ago he tried to do some sort of event in New York City and do a giveaway and then they rushed the park and they had to call the police out and clear everybody out. And Kay's an amazing kid, funny dude, great personality. But the power that he has on the culture, the effect that he has on young people.
Speaker 2: Because I said that to the kids.
Speaker 6: At Clark, Yeah so ky so Yeah. So I said that to the kids at Clark. I said, I think Kyle's that's going to be a billionaire within five years. They said five, probably three. Yeah, Like they get it because they people. That's the thing why I say subscriptions are important. People want to see people go from the bottom to the top. These kids want to see Kai go from playing video games in his bedroom to being part of AMP to being one of the largest and most successful gamers and creators online. They want to see ice Spice go from Because the success of ice Spice is having right now, it's not overnight. It might look overnight but I was I was looking like she was around in twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, twenty twenty building her sound, crafting her sound like it's twenty twenty three, so she's been doing it for two or three years before that.
Speaker 5: Like yourself, you've been building this thing for so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you start so fan base.
Speaker 6: I founded the company in twenty eighteen, launching in twenty nineteen, and then COVID shut us down, but that's why I was able to raise the capitol, and then when we got money, twenty twenty one is kind of when we really started. And so again, our growth was like gradual all the way from twenty twenty all the way to now. But the last seven days it goes like whoop and then go in a straight up line. It's like boom. It's like, oh, okay, we up. So persistence is extremely important. And I say that and another thing that I was gonna make a post about this, but I didn't. But it was the most It was the realest shit ever. And Summer Walker and Usher and twenty one Savage put out this song right god, good good, and I loved the record and I tagged everybody in the record. And then when you tag people, they send them a DM. Right, So I went to my messages and I said, oh, it send it to Summer. And the crazy thing is, I've never DMed her, but when I go to my messages, it's like twenty sixteen, she DM me about her cleaning service business. Wow, like she was on her grind and it's amazing, like how far she's come in that period of time. But she sent me a DM like yeah, I'm doing this x y Z we can do this, and da da da da, and it was just and I never saw it, but crazy, it's like that's what I mean. You never know it like her life from that point on. But she was grinding, like she was on her shit like she was. She was persistent NonStop.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I think it was like it's like maybe a year or two later Girls Need Love came out and then that was it. It was like all right, ween she and live look back. But you never know when your moment's going to come. So it's not about it's not if it's when. It's about keep doing what you're doing, being persistent when it's going to happen and successful. So so back to like what was going back to what was going on, Robbie. I think what's important about that is is like subscriptions are are going to change the world. It's like, you know, like when you can pull out like I pioneered. And I say this because I know it sounds crazy and people would not probably believe it, but I invented in that purchased subscription from person to person. It didn't exist. So when I'm telling you right now, when you see Instagram have subscriptions and TikTok and Twitter and Snapchat where you can take.
Speaker 7: Your phone, I think Instagram just started doing subscriptions.
Speaker 6: No, but that's my point is when you can take out your phone and press buttons. If I can go on my if I can go on my phone right now, right and go to fan base and find an artist like fine, let me see, let me find uh okay. If I get to hit a button right and hit that button and then hit subscribe and then just subscribe like that again, I invented that. No other app able to do that. You cannot do that with any other app. So that's what makes it important is because now there's nothing in between the rest of the world and all of you from making money.
Speaker 2: Now one thing.
Speaker 6: I don't care if, like so, if one hundred thousand people want to subscribe to you, there's nothing stopping from tapping that button and hitting that button. And that's to every single person. And I say all the time, if you're not you're not monetizing your content today, five years from now, you're going to be out earned by somebody that's less talented than you are that decided to do do so. It's not about talent, it is about persistence. I think there's a lot of talented people out here in social media that I think they can dance and they can act and they can sing, and they're upset that they're not famous. But it's like, you got to think differently. You're not these all these apps, like every single body on social media shadow band. We're all shadow band. You me, everybody's shadow band. It's done because that's how they make money. A simple, simple statement. When I say that you're gonna have the aha moment. And I think I said this before, but when I was here last time, But why would Instagram let you press button and send a video content to a million people when they charge Coca Cola to do the same thing.
Speaker 4: We'll be right by stay hulled with more of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 2: What's Up?
Speaker 6: This is Isaac Hayes, the third founder and see of fan Base, and you're tuned into the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 7: You know, I was talking to somebody about that, and now that I remember, it was you that said that, because I was like, man, I said, I think what social media is doing now. They're they're forcing you to pay to get your content to be seen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're forcuning you to run as yourselves because if they could, right, if I could just post what reason Okay, I'll say this, like, what reason would Coca Cola pay Instagram or Facebook to run an ad? If I could come directly to someone like Robbie who has over a million followers and just take put your commercial on our page, you know what I'm saying. It's like they would never run ads. So they gotta smush your ship down because that's how they make money. And then they lie to you and say, oh, we want you to post more so you trick the algorithm. But what you're giving them is more real estate.
Speaker 5: And have your baby on live.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, yeah, that was that was a little extreme.
Speaker 5: Millions and millions of views on.
Speaker 6: Her page, right, But and my point was she could have put that behind a paywall.
Speaker 2: Because now you saw she could.
Speaker 6: Have did a whole baby, she could have done a whole maternity special, and they would have paid for that base on fan base.
Speaker 5: So what's the future of fan base?
Speaker 6: So the future is content, like so fan base Plus and I'll show you guys like you guys might not have seen this. And this is why I say it's important, is that we launched fan Base Plus on desktop and so so fan Base Plus on desktop is where now it's like YouTube, So you can upload free videos up to two hours and you can or you can put them behind a paywall. So if you have a TV show, a documentary, reality series, a maternity special, a concert, whatever you want, you can put it behind a paywall and charge anywhere from two dollars and ninety nine cents to ninety nine ninety nine a month for people to see that content your Netflix. And that's that's that's important because of the writers strike that's going on right now, like all these all these people are out of work. They just need to start making their own shows and putting and then distributing them on fan Base because like, you don't have to worry about the studio anymore. You can just take your money and then it's direct to you. You're not going through Netflix, you're not going through Disney Plus, you're not going through Hulu or Amazon Prime, you're not going through none of the major networks like ABC and nothing. It's just like, Okay, It's like the successive fan base is gonna be kind of a hybrid of what Es did when she went from awkward Black Girl to Insecure. That same thing is gonna happen on fan Base Plus. But it's never gonna leave because the show's gonna grow. Then they're gonna get more subscribers, and they're gonna get better equipment, and they're gonna get more money.
Speaker 2: They can get more subscribers.
Speaker 5: Now, when you own some of that content, what if people post on your.
Speaker 6: No and I want to make it. I want to make it that way for a reason, unless we do like exclusive partnerships. Your content is your content. So if your stuff blows up and Netflix wants to come and buy your show and say, hey, we want to buy your show and take it off fan base and put it on a major, a major platform. You can do that, right, but you have a decision to make because once you do that, the opposite is you don't own the content anymore. You don't call the shots, and you don't make the lion's share of the revenue on fan base.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 6: You own it, you call the shots, you make the line share. The revenue is your stuff. To do with it, what you want to do with it.
Speaker 3: So, if you're a content creator, please y'all subscribe to fan base. Get yes, get your user id, password, everything. Everybody go over to fan base, May Isaac, y'all gonna.
Speaker 6: Lee clubhouse and then invest invest in the company because you can go to start Engine, dot com slash fan base to invest. The minimum to invest is two hundred and forty five dollars. I'm about to close this raise and then we're about to do something really, really big, So actually own a part of it. I always plug the raids because like ownership is extremely important. Do you know that Facebook is worth five hundred billion dollars with the B? Do you know that TikTok is worth three hundred billion dollars with a B? But boy, my god, all the dances and all the music that we put on there, and we don't have any generational wealth and no ownership or no equity and all that, especially young people artists, like it's gonna change though, that's why, that's why I'm being disrupted.
Speaker 2: But yeah, for.
Speaker 5: Sure, their platforms own a piece of their stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it's not that they own a piece of this stuff. They're just running all these ads and making money. They're making so much money off ad revenue, and so it's important that we do that, and you know, that's that's my goal. That's why, that's why I'm here to talk about that, other than the clubhouse mess. With fan base going viral, people are hitting us up. Then it's like again, it's like I'm independent. I sold I sold nine and a half million dollars worth of shares out the truck of my car like master p and so now we now were coming to the charts. So now when the phone start ringing, it's not going to be I want to give you half a million for twenty five percent of your company. It's going to be I want to give you one hundred million for eight percent of your company.
Speaker 2: I'll take that deal.
Speaker 5: You will be a billionaire very very soon.
Speaker 3: And we're so proud of you, and thank you for stopping bother the Butlo Alert Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Always welcome.
Speaker 3: Before we get out of here, though you got to leave us with a pep talk.
Speaker 2: Your moment is your moment.
Speaker 6: I met some young people this week that were concerned about success and how they're want to be successful at life, and I was like, never, never judge your life on everybody else around you. Your time is your time. When it's your time to shine, it's your time to shine. Samuel Jackson is the highest grossing box office actor of all time, and he didn't blow up till he was forty five. So imagine if you're nineteen years old and your moment is when you're forty five. You have to keep going. You never know you've got time right use that time though while you're young, while you can stay up till three in the morning, seven days a week, like I have to really, you know, harness your goal, harness your craft, and work hard. So when you see someone like Ice Spice make it it's not overnight. It was her time and she was working. And so some people work a really long time to blow up and be successful. So persistence in the same way that I say with fan bases, I've been persistent. We've had this startup for four plus years and we've had the best week ever in year five.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: If I would have given up two years ago, we would have never got to this point. So that is why you have to be persistent and don't worry about everybody else's race. Your race is your race. Run your race and don't worry about everybody else.
Speaker 4: Can't get enough of baller Alert, Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alerts a log on to baller alert dot com