Speaker 1: Well we have come out your city. One of they I get Tom saying you a conscious song will be desire.
Speaker 2: I'm at tell.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little banging a union, I come along.
Speaker 3: And those remarks there I counted called you a communist eight times?
Speaker 4: Are you no?
Speaker 5: I'm a democratic socialist. I've said that time and again.
Speaker 6: I mean, he's to do list, I think just says golf, attack black women, attack enemies, alienate our allies.
Speaker 7: There is no insurrection, there is no threat to national security, and there is no need for military troops in our major city.
Speaker 4: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the revolution, coming.
Speaker 8: To your center, going to play out against all and saying you.
Speaker 1: A conscious song.
Speaker 4: Sean, Sean Hennity show more me, I'm the scenes.
Speaker 9: Information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America coming up next our final news roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 8: All Right, News round Up, Information Overload Hour, toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. In a moment, we'll be joined by our friend, Congressman Byron Donalds from my great free state of Florida. In just a minute, but I got to play a confrontation that he had an house hearing with I believe it was Congresswoman to leave h and it just went off the rails. And he was being rational and reasonable and smart and and just listen to this.
Speaker 1: It's really important.
Speaker 6: You need to stand up against this.
Speaker 3: Just take over.
Speaker 6: That's not a bad word, it's a fact.
Speaker 4: And here in d C.
Speaker 6: And across the country, it is so incredibly important, mister Chair, that this committee does not allow rhetoric that the fames or paints Washington C. In a way that you all haven't really truly seen.
Speaker 10: You're just reading it.
Speaker 6: No, you're just reading it or something off of.
Speaker 2: Some Well, the general Lady yields to a question. Yeah, I think it's really important. Well, the General Lady, I don't yield. I don't even have time.
Speaker 1: I can tell you it's inspirement, mister chair.
Speaker 6: But you all live here and you're not telling people the beautiful parts that you do see in the nation's capital. And no, no, no, it's just wrong.
Speaker 2: Chairman. I think it's insane. An argument she's going to refer to me and were from the third right. This is insane, it's insane.
Speaker 11: It's insane.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: A member of the third right to you, mister Lee.
Speaker 9: Taking your is that what you.
Speaker 12: Think is that?
Speaker 5: What you think?
Speaker 9: Is that what you think?
Speaker 2: I think it's radical, and I think it's insane, and I don't respect everything that you're saying. But to say something like that to myself a lot of my colleagues is way out of line.
Speaker 1: It's way out of line. It's way out regular order, regular order.
Speaker 2: It's okay, but it's okay, right, it's okay.
Speaker 10: Right, you hold yourself accountable before you talk about one of my self accountable.
Speaker 2: Hold your old self accountable. How about that?
Speaker 1: Hold your own side free, DC, and make sure.
Speaker 6: You with your own voting card don't be giving it.
Speaker 1: To some both single.
Speaker 8: I think that might be a perfect predicate for a marriage or Fred Congressman Byron Donald's of Florida joins us.
Speaker 1: Now, how are you, sir?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. First, let me say Sean, No, that would not be the predicate.
Speaker 1: For No, it would not.
Speaker 8: I give you credit because I'm a little tired of this. You know, racist, fascist, Nazi hitler Stalin Mussolini talking point. And you would think, after what happened to Charlie Kirk and the atmosphere we currently find ourselves in, and after the shootings that took place this weekend, and after what happened last week in Dallas, that maybe these people would tone.
Speaker 1: Down their rhetoric. No, not at all.
Speaker 8: The narrative continues, the lie continues, and it just gets ratcheted up to a higher level. And I applaud you greatly for calling it out the way you did. You're not going to sit there and take this crap from these people that feel free to just, you know, throw these these incendiary remarks out there, left, right and sideways.
Speaker 2: No, we can't put up with it, Sean. It's just where we are, you know. She It wasn't even two weeks after Charlie Kirk was assassinated, and here she goes again and she ignores the fact that not just her, but their language, their rhetoric does put people in danger. We can go as far back as when Steve's Palice was almost killed because Bernie Sanders was running around the country lying to the American people saying that we were going to get rid of healthcare and people were going to die. And you had this nut job go to the congressional baseball practice shoot up, the practice thieves police almost gets killed on the baseball diamond. Like this is where the radical left has taken us. Their rhetoric is unhinged, it's out of control. And Sean, the reason they have to do this is because their arguments don't make any sense. The economics don't back up their arguments, they don't make good policy. So what they try to do is get everybody ginned up emotionally so they can win politically. The problem we're having is, yes, we have some people in the country who are crazy and they're hearing this and they're thinking they got to take matters into their own hands. So my view is simple, we got to stand up to it. We got to call the Democrats out at every single turn. We cannot let them have any space on this because they'll just continue until the next person gets hurt or unfortunately killed.
Speaker 8: All right, So, congressmen, we're in the middle of a government shut down. I call it the Schumer shutdown, and we are where we are. I've played a montage all day on the program today. I won't replay it now, but of humor over the years, repeatedly, consistently, you know, speaking out against any government shutdowns. All Republicans want as a clean cr which means that the government will be funded at current levels while we you know, work out any differences and try and get to a point of consensus to run the government. They may have opened the door that this can be dose two point zero because some people may not be coming back to their government jobs. I think that the bureaucracy is too big, too bloated, too out of control. But this is where we find themselves. And the reason he had to do it is to capitulate to the radical base that now basically runs that Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true. I mean, look look at the request that they have. They want to fund healthcare for illegal aliens. They want to spend another dollars another billion actually, excuse me, another trillion dollars. What they really want to spend, if you're going to be honest, that's what their request is. To keep the government open. It's crazy, Sean. It makes no sense, especially the fact that they lost the elections they lost. So, yes, the Republicans, led by President Trump, we're gonna get our way on a lot of items. But they don't care. And the reason is this happening is because Chuck Schumer was berated by the radical left so much from when he passed the last r through the Senate. But now he feels he's got to be a tough guy. That's what's really going on here, Sean, is he's trying that he has to show he has some steal in his spine. So the government shut down. My view, conservatives view is okay, well, there's parts of the government that we want to actually begin to unwind anyway. So this is not something where we're thinking this is the right strategy. We think that what they should do is agree with us, get the government moving, let's continue to negotiate how we're going to decrease spending, how we're going to get some of these program areas under control. But the Democrats want to do the exact opposite, Sean, And that's what's so crazy. A big one they want is this stuff around the Affordable Care Act Obamacare. Well, let's tell the whole truth. Obamacare is not affordable anymore. It never has been. What they promised fifteen years ago is that you could keep your doctor, you could keep your plan, it's going to cut costs. That is not true under Obama and.
Speaker 8: The average family would save twenty five hundred dollars per family per year.
Speaker 1: That's what they said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now, Sean, they don't want to fix the program now, they just want to subsidize the program. That's the problem we have. It's what you warned about fifteen years ago. I was listening to the show you warned about it fifteen years ago. Now we are here, and so the Democrats want more reckless spending and we have to stand up and say no.
Speaker 1: Let me play.
Speaker 8: I mean, I want to play three things for you, and I want to get your reaction. Because Donald Trump rightly correctly is pointed out that tax dollars are going to pay for illegal immigrants and their healthcare. Even Bake News CNN pointed out that in fact, yes, government money, our taxes are going to pay for illegal immigrants. Rokanna said the secret part out loud, as did Maxine Waters. They know it's going for illegals, but they've been trying to convince the American people, Oh no, that's not true, and they say no, it's only about extending out what we're supposed to be temporary COVID measures that offered more healthcare for people that perhaps were not eligible for government services or Obamacare or Medicaid, and they want to extend that in perpetuity, which would bankrup the country. But in fact, now the secret part is being exposed out loud. We'll start with CNM, We'll go to Rocana, We'll go to Maxime waters Hes.
Speaker 10: To attempt to justify the claim that Democrats are pushing for free health care for illegal aliens, legal immigrants by citing the fact that you can encounter undocumented people in hotel, in sorry, hospital emergency rooms, and he said, he keeps suggesting that this was some decision of the Biden administration to provide these emergency services to undocumented people.
Speaker 5: In fact, that is not the case.
Speaker 10: This has been a government policy of the US federal government for decades that hospitals are required to provide emergency care to whoever turns up there, regardless of immigration status, regardless of their insurance status. Now, the Trump's One Big Beautiful Bill reduced the federal funding match for hospitals associated with this care, so reduced federal reimbursement to hospitals. Did not do anything to reduce money given to undocumented people themselves, because they are not given the money they're given those services.
Speaker 3: In terms of healthcare, the reality is they're just not being honest. The amount of money that actually is going towards people who are undocumented is such a small portion of the Medicaid cuts or the Affordable Care Act, if at all, And so we can argue that point, but the reality that even the Vice President would acknowledge that anyone who looks at the numbers will acknowledge us ninety to ninety five percent of the funding we're talking about is talking about funding for American citizens.
Speaker 6: Our democrats demanding health care for illegal aliens.
Speaker 11: Democrats are demanding healthcare for everybody.
Speaker 6: So you're good with the government shutdown, even if it means giving health care to people who aren't Americans.
Speaker 11: Well, you keep that's what you're pushing on. What you're trying to do is you're standing here and you're trying to make me say that somehow we are going to put non citizens over Americas. Quit it, stop it. This is the kind of journalism we don't need. You have divisive No, you're not you're being divisive. No, please, you don't need to ask that question. You're just trying to get controversy here. You're not going to get it from me. We want to save health care for all people. Thank you, Thank you, Congressman.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: So they're acknowledging that, in fact, what Republicans have been arguing is in fact true, and yet they're still fighting for that provision. They have no desire to cut health care benefits for illegal immigrants. But this is the same party that has advocated for open borders, the same party that sat by quietly lied to the American people and said the borders were closed and the borders were secure, when in fact, what twelve to twenty million illegals unvetted came into the country, including known terrorists and murderers and rapists and other violent criminals and cartel members and gang members and drug dealers.
Speaker 2: Sean, you're right, and the clips that you just played demonstrate to the American people that the Democrats would rather have the government be shut down than actually stopping giving taxpayer money to i Leegal aliens through health care. And it's not just healthcare, Sean, it's through so many other facets of governmental operations which the federal government does fund. And so these Democrats want to hide behind language of Oh, we just want health care for everybody. Well, what they really want is to use your money to pay for everybody regardless of whether they're legal or not in the United States. And that's what we're trying to stop. And they would rather the government be shut down than doing the right thing and making sure that the American people are actually taking care of and that we're actually saving the American people's tax payer money and not continuing this constant move of massive illegal immigration in the United States. It causes far more problems. They do not care. They didn't learn their lessons from the twenty four presidential elections, so they need to be defeated again in twenty twenty six. That's the way I see it.
Speaker 8: Bickbreak right back more with Florida Congressman Byron Donald's on the other side. Then we'll get your calls coming up. I promise eight hundred nine for one, Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program, the radio.
Speaker 13: Show, the mainstream media Love State. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: All right, we continue now with Florida Congressman the Free State of Florida. Congressman Byron Donald's is with us. I noticed that on your ex account. You took on joy Reid who said they want to take us back to no income tax, no regulations, earn what you want, family inherits everything, and you put a great response up there. But let's play The cut you were responding.
Speaker 7: To is that if you go back before the twentieth century, there were no income taxes, there were no regulations on business. You could earn as much money as you want, leave one hundred percent of it to your children with no taxes. That's the world they want back. And to get it back, they need society to change. They need people to be less modern, They need people to want fewer things.
Speaker 8: What I love what you wrote on X is, yeah, we want less regulation on business. We don't want an income tax. We want meritocracy, the chance to earn what you can, and the ability to build a legacy for your children. This is not some fascist agenda. That's called the American dream.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, Joya Reach strikes again. That is the American dream, Sean.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: That's what everybody wants, even people who come across our border illegally. They want to come here to make more money, pass something on to their kids. That's what they're doing. We got to that. We can't let that happen. Illegal immigration is wrong, but that's what has allowed and that's what's built the greatest country ever on the history of the planet. Is that you do get to keep your money, you do get to worship your God, you do get to speak freely. Government doesn't give you rights. Government is actually stopped from taking away your rights. That is what makes America the unique experiment, the grand experiment. But these Democrats, they don't care about any of that. They think it's better if you give them all your money and give them all your authority and they get to make the decisions. Well, look, we got to taste of that the last four years with Joe Biden, and it was an unmitigated disaster, Sean. Everything was going wrong. That's why Donald Trump is back in the White House. That's why we're ignoring the Democrats. We're going to stay focused on the mission that the American people gave us.
Speaker 8: All right, Congressman Byron Donald's my free state of Florida. Congressman, we always appreciate you being on.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, sir, Thank you, Eizy Sean, thanks.
Speaker 8: Eight and nine is on the number if you want to be a part of the program. We are coming up on the second anniversary of one of the worst terror attacks in Israel's history. It's sad because over the years they've been hit with hundreds of thousands of rockets from every direction and sideways, and so many Israelis have been harmed and injured and killed. Now we have tens and tens of thousands of Israelis displaced. But you know, on that day, based on their population size compared to ours, it would be the equivalent of losing forty thousand Americans in a day, and many are still held in captivity. And this you know, we'll find out in a couple of days whether har MOSC goes along with Donald Trump's peace plan or whether Donald Trump says to Prime Minister net and Yahoo finish the job, which he will do. But with all that said, and the anniversary of this tragedy coming up, our friends at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews created the Flags of Fellowship.
Speaker 1: It's now a growing movement.
Speaker 8: It's a bold, practical way for churches and synagogues and campuses and people that stand against radical Islamic terrorists that are pledged to wipe Israel off the map, to stand in solidarity with them and show them support and stand with them, and you can be a part of it. Just go to their website learn about the Flags for Fellowship movement and also whatever you can do to help Israelis that need everything in terms of humanitarian assistance, food, water, shelter, medicines, clothing, you name it. Anyway, just go to IFCJ dot org. It's IFCJ dot org and give as generously as you can.
Speaker 12: Today exposing left wing media bias, No stone left unturned.
Speaker 1: The Sean Hannity Show is back on.
Speaker 8: The air, all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. Your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one sewn. You want to be a part of the program, listen. It is crazy not to save money when you can, especially if you don't sacrifice any service. That's where our friends at puretalk come in. My cell phone provider, a vetronown company, a company that shares your traditional values. Anyway, Puretalk will save the average family over one thousand dollars a year. You get the same exact cell towers, the same five ged network. They have plans starting as low as twenty five bucks a month, unlimited talk, unlimited text, plenty of data, and you know, all that money in your pocket for the exact same service. And you know, Pure Talk makes it possible for shows like this to exist because they support us and we support them. And I want to support companies. I want to patronize companies that support my values. And that's what you do with pure Talk. They're creating American jobs, supporting American small business. And by the way, if you are a small business owner, you can save him even more while enjoying, you know, the most incredible service you've ever had from any any cell phone provider. Now, the switch is simple, it's fast, it's easy. You dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword save now. If you do it now, you save an additional fifty percent off your first month pound two fifty keywords save now. Make the switch to pure Talk today. All right, let's get to our busy telephone. Steve and Alabama, Sweet home, Alabama. What's going on, Steve?
Speaker 1: How are you, sir?
Speaker 5: My?
Speaker 1: I lived there. I had two wonderful years in Alabama. What's going on?
Speaker 5: I'm doing very well, mister Hannity, and I've got you on speakers, so if it's breaking up, let me know and I'll think.
Speaker 8: Actually, doesn't sound too bad. Normally I would make people pick up, but you sound okay. We're in Alabama, are you.
Speaker 5: I am actually just north of Mobile, Alabama, in a little town called Citrono.
Speaker 1: And I know I know Mobile really well, the capital.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, and I just wanted to say you. It's a pleasure to talk to you. And I'm a first time caller. I'll listen to you all the time, and I've got your on speakers and my wife can hear you because she's excited.
Speaker 1: And what's her what's what's your wife's name?
Speaker 5: My wife's name is Sequin and Sequin?
Speaker 1: How long have you been married a Sequin?
Speaker 5: We've been together for well, I'm gonna fixing get in trouble man. We've been together for twelve years we've been but we've known each other for thirty and uh.
Speaker 1: Wow married to listen, I don't know what do either one of you look like.
Speaker 8: All I can tell you right now, with a name like Sequin, you totally outkicked your coverage. And you better hang on to that woman and treasure her and serve her every day of your life until God calls you home.
Speaker 5: My friend, I definitely married above my pay grade. So but you know, I started working as a young kid at fifteen, and you know, as an electrical apprentice and became a master electrician and got into industry. And now you know, I'm in a global steel mill and I'm my operations and maintenance manager. But I worked shift work, you know, so I work nights and days and all that, and I work, you know, four on four off and on my off days, I'm a part time police officer here in my hometown where I live now, because there's no better feeling than be able to truly help somebody. But I'm so aggravated, and I will say I'm angry, but I'm on borderline because I don't like to be angry and I don't never hateful, but I'm so tired of hearing the Democrat hardly talked about how bad things are. And we're fixing to cut TSA and the military and Border patrol kind of all their funding and their paychecks because of the government's shut down, which we know whose caused it. But at the end of the day, we're paying these people to represent and and and and be for the American people. And it aggravates me because the first paychecks that should get cut is theirs.
Speaker 8: You know, totally, totally, completely agree with you. You know, when I was in Huntsville, Alabama, there was a guy by the name of Haney that was running for office and his first act as an elected official was to raise his own pay.
Speaker 1: And I did a bit on him.
Speaker 8: And remember the show Green Acres and they had this, They had a character on the show called mister Haney, and I did, Hi, I'm mister Haney. I'm I represent Huntsville, Alabama, and I'm here to let you know my first vote as your representative was to raise my pay, you know. And I did this whole bet he didn't like it, but it did get me noticed. When I left Alabama, they said goodbye to the talk show hosts from Hell.
Speaker 1: That was very mean in the local paper.
Speaker 5: Well, it took me years to get to and I'll say, you know, I do make six figures a year, but it took me years to get there. And you know, just the frustration of what we're paying to support our country and our and our people. You know, I'm not all about supporting our government as far as their pay, you know. I mean, I do support our government, especially this one. I voted for mister Trump President Trump three times, and I say he won three times. But we know where all that goes to. But it's just so frustrating to hear them talk and throw their rhetoric out there, and look what the countries has become. It's so volatile and so violent. But it's it's you know, it's it's coming most of the majority of it's coming from the left, and they can't stop their rhetoric. But then to turn around and say, oh, we're fitting to cut you know, people's stay, especially our military and PSA and border patrol. It's like it's so maddening and we can say, all right, well we're going to cut. Even if we say we're going to cut Congress and send its pay, well, they've done fleeced everybody to where somebody who's been there for three four years or now multi millionaires. So a year without pay really wouldn't hurt them a whole lot, you know.
Speaker 8: And I agree completely they should cut themselves first and never going to do it. Remember when they passed Obamacare, they inflicted this on the nation. They mandated everybody get a plan, and but they exempted themselves. They often pass laws and exempt themselves. Those days are gone thanks to President Trump. Let me just say this to you, and I'm gonna let you and Sequin have a great day together. You know, I'm glad you're so successful. I'm glad you work so hard. You sound like a great guy. You're a policeman in your part time job.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a great story. But I'm going to tell you this.
Speaker 8: You know, the American people now are getting very very hip to how extreme and radical the left is in this country. And they have been exposed for who they are, and they expose themselves more every day. And what that means is is that they are reducing any chance, any odds that they might one day be able to regain power. Now we have to defy conventional political gravity to win the midterms. I think it's only happened twice the party in power maintains control of Congress after, you know, they get the presidency, and I think we will.
Speaker 1: I'm confident.
Speaker 8: I promise you Come January, you're gonna hear a lot from me about everybody mobilizing and making this the most important mid term in their life, because it is. Otherwise we're gonna have two years of never ending impeachment and hateful rhetoric and NonStop chaos in Washington, and all progress will stop. And I don't want that to happen for the sake of the country. But you keep doing what you're doing. Let not your heart be troubled. You know, we're gonna We're gonna do what's right for the country. The American people are waking up, and I feel more confident every day that we're going to get there. And by the way, Sequin, I don't know why you married this guy. What were you thinking? What were you thinking?
Speaker 1: Sequin?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm crazy, But you know, I mean on another note, you know, I mean, I deal with a lot of different people and I try to help them. I tell them my story. I'll had a violent childhood and during law enforcement, I've been shot twice since stabbed six different times. But I keep my wife's chagrin, but I just can't help but try to help folks.
Speaker 1: And that means that you have a good heart and soul.
Speaker 8: And we're going to pray for your safety when you're out there, and hope you get the support you deserve.
Speaker 1: I'll let you go.
Speaker 8: Steve Sequin, God bless you both appreciate you checking in. Okay, check in again? Eight one shown number Kurt, South Carolina. What's up, Kurt? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Sir ay Sean first time call a long time list? There it's finally there's no way.
Speaker 8: You're from South Carolina, dude, no way, You're from New York or New Jersey, probably New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from New York. So yeah, I'm retired in YPD. But I finally get the better half of the Hannity comb show. I spoke to your buddy about twenty years ago on a way into a midnight He didn't they didn't agree with what I had to say, but he actually treated with respect, which I was kind of surprised. But but yeah, in any event, I know you got to go soon. So uh so now I'm calling about men Danny, right, this guy Men Danny and I have a lot of friends that still vote. Obviously in New York City, I don't, and and I'm very concerned. I don't think Sleeve. I know he's your buddy, and you know I would love to see him win. I don't think he has a prayer. And I'm talking to my friends and one in particular is a Dominican woman that owns a business there and she's a big Trump supporter. Most all of my friends are and there, you know, you know who do I advise him to vote for? Because I think I'm not. I'm wondering, as Clomo, the lesson of two evils with this guy men Danny, because I don't think that Curtis has a prayer? Is you know? So what do I tell these people?
Speaker 8: And I look, everybody has a shot. He's on the ballot, he's in double digits. Uh, it's definitely a long shot. I'm not going to be pollyannish about it. And if I was Andrew Cuomo, if I was him, I'd be smart. What does smart mean? How do you define smart? And I got to give attribution and credit to Linda. She thought about this first. If I was smart, I'm Andrew Cuomo, I would call Curtis sliwa And Curtis has said that many have approached him with you know, millions of dollars and you know, to sit on boards and make money and get personal gain, and he says he can't be bought. I could have told you that a long time ago, because I've known Curtis all these years. But however, if Curtis Sliwa gets on board, and if Andrew Cuomo were smart, he would offer him, you know, put him in charge of law and order and safety and security on their transit systems, and probably put him in charge of rat control. Those are two things that he'd be very effective at. There might be an opportunity for them to partner together, but it's got to be a real partnership. It can't be oh uh no, I'm just gonna do this for the election and then cast you off to the side.
Speaker 1: Something to think about. Do I think it will ever happen.
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's going to happen. If Curtis, you know, doesn't trust Cuomo, I can totally understand it. If Cuomo would ever do it, it would be a shock. So, you know, the reality is it's going to be what it's going to be. And if the polls are right as of today, Mam Donnie wins Marxist commie, Mam Donnie.
Speaker 4: It's scary. It's scary, and I'm I'm honestly, I'm I'm down here, I'm living off my pension, you know, happy as a pig, and you know what, and I'm concerned about my pension. Like what happens now? I mean, he obviously can.
Speaker 3: Do it now.
Speaker 8: Your pension is gonna be fine. Don't worry about your pension. They have to fund their pensions.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not trying to be selfish. I mean I'm worried about the whole city.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, no, no, no, you should listen. You earn that pension. You deserve that pension. Uh, your promise that pension. You deserve every penny of that pension and every benefit that they provided you because you spend twenty twenty five years on the streets of New York City, you know, dealing with the dregs of society. So trust me, you deserve every penny.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Thanks, all right, Kurt, thank you man, appreciate it. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, John North Carolina, what's up, John?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: Sean? I'm great, Thanks for asking.
Speaker 2: I hope you are too.
Speaker 1: I'm good. What's going on?
Speaker 5: I'm I got a plan to make sure that we defeat Mundami up there in New York.
Speaker 2: And it's a bit of a hail Mary, but I think it can get pulled off.
Speaker 5: I think the best it would be have Trump endorse the I mean, you.
Speaker 1: Got that's pretty entertaining. He's not going to do it.
Speaker 8: But listen, you may think that this is terrible to say because I'm I'm I'm just I'm a numbers guy. Like I knew the numbers were very, very good for Donald Trump heading into the last election. I never wanted to communicate everything I knew to my audience because I don't want people to get complacent. His day of voting is critical, and we were just we were wiping the floor with Democrats and Kamala Harrison early voting.
Speaker 1: I knew that I got numbers every day.
Speaker 8: I didn't communicate that with you, my audience every day, because I didn't want a sense of complacency to take over. Some of you might be med, well, you should share everything with us. Now there's times the better part of wisdom is just to let everybody know the truth, which is you have to assume your votes. The final vote. I'm just telling you right now, Mam Donnie wins. It is good for the Republican Party if he wins, if that's going to be the face of the new radicalized Democratic Party, a Marxist, a communist, let it be so, because that will only help Republicans, because that will reverberate around the country in ways we can't even contemplate today. But you know, think about it, Call me back, let me know what you think. Eight hundred nine four one on number. You want to be a part of the program. Right too late, Powell, The fedshare is lowered interest rates. We expect more rate cuts in the months to come. Uh, and then we'll have a new FED share in May, so rates will come down even further. You know, sadly, so many people have been so dramatically impacted by the Biden Harris economy. You know, Americans have over a trillion dollars in credit card debt. That means twenty one twenty five percent credit card you know, you know interest rates that they're paying. Many people are putting bare necessities on their credit cards. Well, if you're a homeowner, I want you to call my friends at Americanfinancing dot net. They can get you out of this downward financial spiral that you're never going to get out of with that kind of eye interest credit card debt. And right now, for example, homeowners are seeing option UH for refinancing in the fives. You compare that to the twenty twenty five percent you're paying in in credit card debt, and that's a lot of money you'll be saving each and every month. And the beauty of American Financing is their help in their average customer right now, they've over eight hundred dollars a month and that's going to go a long way to help you get your budget and balance your fiscal house in order. And the beauty is they have mortgage consultants. They are not commissioned. They're just going to give you advice. They're going to see if they can help you. It's no pressure, it's no obligation. It's a free consultation. Give them a call of American Financing dot net eight sixty six sixty one five ninety two hundred eighty sixty six six one five ninety two hundred on the web, it's American Financing dot net slash Hannity.
Speaker 14: NMLS twenty two three three four animal as Consumer asks that or EPR for rates in the five start at six point three two seven percent for well callifive borrowers called eight six sixty six one five ninety two hundred American Financing dot net forward slash. Hannity details about credit across in terms.
Speaker 13: Chuckie Schumer is sure upset because we want to see where the money went?
Speaker 3: Where's the money?
Speaker 13: Maybe we should start with him. How about at Chucky? Where is the dough Sean Hannedy.
Speaker 1: That's going to wrap things up?
Speaker 8: At Today Hannity Tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel, We'll check in with the Senate Majority Leader John Thune on the Schumer shutdown, and we'll get reaction from Ryan's previous Charlie Hurt. Katie Miller, that's Steven Miller's wife, will join us. Also, we'll check in with Alex Clark from Turning Point, The Great Connor Mamorgregor tonight.
Speaker 1: I love Connor McGregor. You know, Linda how much I love Connor McGregor. Anyway.
Speaker 8: Also Clay Travis AA DVR. Hannity Tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.