Speaker 1: Sounds like Todd Munk and his shoulder Sanders have been listening. Uh, let's watch Monkin talk about the growth of your door.
Speaker 2: Oh it's uh tremendously.
Speaker 3: He's improving his operation, his pre snap, post snap, his eyes and his feet working in conjunction. Uh, being able to check the ball down and getting getting out of his hands. He's he's such a playmaker that that's hard for him. For a guy that is always looking to make a place super competitive, that is a win. Trying to get super competitive quarterbacks to understand that throwing the ball away and eliminating lost chartage play is a win. And that's something that over time he'll continue to build on.
Speaker 4: Hey, we just talked about that other night. Him improving on not holding the ball too long, either checking it down or throwing away. Every play doesn't have to be a win.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 5: Hey. She just say damn that he ain't gonna mess up his completion percent.
Speaker 1: Hey, and I've seen that. Bro, you got a it's okay to take And so it's okay to take a little small loss. Yeah, because the last thing you want to do is all of a sudden it go from second to three to thirty thirteen, yeah, or out of field goal range. That's the last thing that you want to do. So he has to know, and I think you know with time, But I think the time is now. He's played a position long enough. He's had enough smart people in his ear. He has to graduate past that now, O Joe. He can't hold it. Damn your completion percentage. And I've seen guys do that. I've seen guys do it. Refuse to throw the hell Mary, because they're gonna be in their completion joke. They gonna take the check down like that man about to go, damn seventy sixty yards, read through traffick and get a touchdown where you doumbe a checkdown to it. They worried about what, you know, what happened on Joe when they came out with quarterback ready. When they came out with quarterback ready, left the game because now everybody looking at that man, I ain't looking. Ay, I catch five I catch five passes forty y'all? Who I caught the ball they threw to me. They ain't throwing no balls down the field.
Speaker 5: I can't have eighty I can't have eighty yards. That they only throwing me three yard routes. Give me something.
Speaker 1: I can push you down in the field and I can make something happen. But did you hear what that man saying?
Speaker 5: His growth?
Speaker 1: He grew so much that I let Deshaun Watson take his reps today.
Speaker 5: That's how much he grew. Hold on chat without the only one. They're not the only one to hear what he said, his.
Speaker 1: Growth and understanding that throwing the ball away and you know with blah blah blah and the next thing you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you already know, you already know how the game go.
Speaker 4: He can't say what he wants to say. He knows who the start is gonna be, but you can't say it. You have to make it look like there's a quarterback competition to keep everybody competing, not that they wouldn't compete anyway, but you already know, you know when it comes when it comes to that money, Well, I'm chaying, how about this, I got one for you. When's the last time you've seen someone making the bulk of the money sitting on the bench.
Speaker 1: And I started, you know, they we talked about Oh, Joe, we talked about this. Either he gonna start, or they're gonna get rid of him. Remember what they did to Aaron Rodgers. Remember what they did the Russell Russe. Sean Pagin says, you know what we eat that forty.
Speaker 5: Mines, we eat it, and.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you you not gonna keep this like, well, no I'm not. I'm not saying they won't move on. I'm saying they're not gonna keep him on the roster at forty six million and have him on the bench. Either he's gonna move on or he's gonna be Those are the two choices. It is what it is. I mean, it ain't really that complicated.
Speaker 4: But we gotta you gotta think people people. People are missing the point and not thinking from a business business aspect of it.
Speaker 2: They're just looking at it.
Speaker 4: We like Shador Chador did well, especially ending the season last year.
Speaker 2: He should be the starter. That's just not the way.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: If if Deshaun wasn't on the roster, well should would be a clear starter absolutely based on what he was able to do and watching his growth now from last year to this point, he's probably he's damn damn Roddy's improved. You know, there's a reason why the coach said. What he said, you're not gonna remain the same.
Speaker 1: Oh, now, he They're only gonna They're only gonna coach you so much, Joe before they realize they can't coach you. What what they're saying maybe somebody that you need to hear from somebody else. Yeah, because we're not we're not kind of we're not getting through.
Speaker 5: To the game. Hey who the Browns kicked the season off against That's.
Speaker 2: A good one.
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me tell you right now. Ask might get to it before me. I don't have no idea Brown schedule twenty twenty six. The Browns kicked the Seaton.
Speaker 5: DAGs. That's a decent game.
Speaker 4: The first preseason game, it's August fifteenth against the Bears. When August fifteenth they play the Bears first preseason game.
Speaker 5: Oh man, were locked in.
Speaker 2: Yep, September thirteen, to see it starts. Let's go.
Speaker 5: Let me check my boys, let me see what.
Speaker 2: Hey, they got two tough games right out the gates by.
Speaker 5: Who got out of.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, at that time of the year, you know, this time of the year, you've been in camp, been banging on each other, and all.
Speaker 5: You see each other's face and see your face. Pause. Oh man, whoa many got way too freaking sad.
Speaker 1: There y'all go man, see y'all start that. See Oh Georg Joe, we old guard man. We are our forty to fifty weeks.
Speaker 2: I know you got for man. Time to change American Western.
Speaker 1: When when you were running back and the coach tell you what he tell you hit the whole son, you.
Speaker 4: Ain't say, Paul, Yeah, but you said banging. You said banging on each other. I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa, So what y'all be doing?
Speaker 5: So what so y'all did? So what y'all So what y'all do y'all y'all hear the camp?
Speaker 2: Yeah we did.
Speaker 4: We ain't say it like we ain't say bang like no, you got yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Brown fans rushing Jam versus rookie Offenser Tacker Spencer for note if I knew uh got into it.
Speaker 5: Look at the video.
Speaker 4: Oh oh let's go broh yeah yeah, oh there on the floor.
Speaker 5: Get that.
Speaker 2: Let's go training camp, Let's go, let's go. He was a fight in Kansas City today too.
Speaker 4: You got y'all got that one.
Speaker 2: It was number ninety one.
Speaker 5: It was a d N A D a last he he he is about that time, about that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've been hitting on the they've been hitting on each other and for like the last ten days. So yeah, they're not banging anymore, Joe, they're hitting each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's in time that man, it's cool. Hey, hey, hey, I feel a man. Sometimes you got the grab upone. You know what I mean. You gotta grab up on somebody. Man, let him know what's going on, Joe.
Speaker 2: If you ain't let him know. Fighting yourself, Joe. But if you won't fight, if you won't fight, if.
Speaker 4: You don't fight amongst yourselves, you ain't gonna fight nobody else.
Speaker 2: Huh when it's time to go to war.
Speaker 4: Like when you got siblings. Now your siblings fight. You know you're gonna fight your brother sometime. You know, you get into it, but you ain't gon let nobody else mess with me though, all right, right, what I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About sister I bought sister brother aunt. Yeah, Okay, they be trying, Joe. They would try and be man.
Speaker 5: They was trying you.
Speaker 2: Hey, un you had to fight a train together.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, hell dog man, I gotta say that is man, because man, man, look your.
Speaker 5: Man damn man. Mm hmmm, put head out and everything.
Speaker 1: Hey, y that bitch you're talking about bay Man. Listen, boy, you ain't something about them? Boy, huh, but you already know what y'all gonna do. Joe, you know b t a this year.
Speaker 5: Hold on, y'all already know Hey what you gonall gonna put birthday built? Dad? I'm telling whoever worked smoke, whoever want to smoke.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, you think y'all gonna be the giants?
Speaker 5: Come I'm just asking it is a pig who considered port. Come on, man, stop playing. You already know.
Speaker 2: What about the evening, Joe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got them, man. We got some fire, oh Joe, and we high powered over here. Boy, we're not playing. We got crazy artillery. We is not coming to no knife fight, you know what I mean with a knife, partner, We coming with a gun. Probably got no switches though, who ain't got no switches? God, Eagle got them drums, no, no, no in the round and ten seconds. Hey, I don't know if y'all know it. I don't know if y'all know it. But if the Knicks won the themn NBA Championship, okay, nah see I know I do.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to compare the Knicks and the Cowboys is one?
Speaker 5: Yeah? They similar? They similar to some degree. Yeah they Who y'all? I want to know who Jaylen Bronson? Just tell me who Jaylen Bronson? Is that I and I see you Chriscott, Dak Prescott. Oh no, what you mean? Man? You know?
Speaker 1: Man, man, that man gonna pull a Prescott of you.
Speaker 5: You man, you got chill. You gotta chill. I know you want to hate on it. You want to hate on the Cowboys, so bad on you.
Speaker 1: Man, This man, this man, say this man, say that is Jaylen Bronson. Yeah, Jaylen Bronson is one of the two or three Clutches players over the last three to four years.
Speaker 5: Wait, hey, wait till this season start. Oh Joe, this is gonna be a whole difference stuff. Why came wait what? Man?
Speaker 1: They already know that getting some ey calories? Come on, be down by thirty five points?
Speaker 5: Come on, if DA could throw in there with four honey yards, man, look at the no but look at that now getting the calories. You gotta chill. Okay, I'm just gonna be you ain't being you gotta chaill. You know we didn't beefed up by defensive up. We're gonna be a whole hell of a lot better than what we've been in the past previous years. Okay, And that's what they call it. They even gave it a name.
Speaker 1: When a quarterback throw for a bunch of yards after they've been down, they call it Prescottian.
Speaker 5: Oh man, him, you got you gotta chill, You gotta chill. Come on, don't do that. You know that, man, don't for that. You don't do that. Don't do that. Don't do it.
Speaker 1: When green Bay he had all them y'all against green Bay. Y'all down, fa y'all down, forty eight to ten.
Speaker 5: H don't what. Don't put that jacket on man, don't look good on you, brother. That's what y'all y'all gotta get. Y'all see you stay there talking about old man. Oh man, we're in two What about last year? Huh? What about last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You talked? That's oh what I'm trying to tell you season Joe, I just based it on new season. Come on, Joe boy, he's not gonna be playing with y'all this year. I'm telling y'all right now, boys, big big talk about them Cowboys all night like I did. Joe insud new school year, same old, and you.
Speaker 2: Got Hey, Joe, Hey, Joe, you just.
Speaker 5: Had to make sure you remember not to wear that shirt you wore the fourth grade for the third grade pitture day. That's the only thing you tried to remember.
Speaker 2: Joe, I got. I got faith in, y'all, Joe, I got faith in y'all.
Speaker 5: Man, you know, I appreciate that the off.
Speaker 4: As a guy, I really want dak to do well. I want the receivers. I want CD and George Piggins to do well. Outside of that, you know, I don't care collectively, you know, for the team as itself, but I just want those individuals to have one hell of a year.
Speaker 5: Okay, we don't play, y'all. Dude, y'all won't.
Speaker 2: I would hope not. I would hope not.
Speaker 5: Joe, y'all.
Speaker 1: Corner still, y'all, cornerbacks still ain't ain't no really no.
Speaker 5: Good you and you don't know nothing. You ain't you ain't no damn psychic. This deceason ain't started yet. We don't know what's gonna happen. How you know what's gonna happen? Man? Man, Oh, Joe, Why did you tell me, Joe like this about the cowboys get worse than you than the bag? We better than the bab? Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: Let's let's sit down, Let's come one. Hey, Joe, you're still talking about the past?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 5: Because we I'm keeping it one.
Speaker 4: I just I'm just how you keeping it real? What are you basing y'all being better than us off of?
Speaker 5: What are you I'm basing off the additions that we made this summer. I know y'all made some good additions to but yeah, but we're gonna be better than y'all with me and you already gotta love. Y'all mean about who gonna have a better record? I guarantee we have a better record.
Speaker 4: Than the bab y'all gonna come thirty y'all division, y'all can come thirty all division.
Speaker 2: You're gonna winsion.
Speaker 5: Whos gonna be in front of us in our division? Joe, who's gonna be in front of us in our division? Talking about Philly?
Speaker 2: Philly really gonna be one?
Speaker 4: And then man, please, all right, I thought you were really talking about something.
Speaker 2: You see list you'll see, you'll see this is.
Speaker 4: To show love now to show love to the individual players that I want to see do well. But now we talk about in the division. You know, Philly gonna be on top of the division.
Speaker 5: Man, stop playing, Oh Joe, Oh Joe.
Speaker 4: Man, Hey, Jake Day is gonna have a bounce back season. They're definitely gonna be second in the division.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're gonna bounce back. He's gonna have his ass behind the Cowboys. You're right, he gonna be second in the division, behind us. Yeah, you're absolutely right, right, Bo, don't know what you think.
Speaker 4: This is the fact that you even said y'all is gonna be better than the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Now that's laughable. That that's that's laughable.
Speaker 5: Y'all. Oh, y'all, y'all might give us, y'all might give y'all might get an NFL two three good weeks. After that, it's gonna be a rap. That's how y'all good for y'all ain't good? But number about two three good weeks.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you put your money when you're out there. Since you believe in the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: So much, well, hey, Ben, whatever make you nervous.
Speaker 4: On yourself a matter of fact, what you want to do, do not make me nervous, nervous you.
Speaker 5: Feel like losing some money.
Speaker 2: I mean one thing about it. I ain't gonna lose.
Speaker 5: What you want to do, Hey, Chad, I got the Cowboys and have a better record than the Bengals against y'all. I don't know what you want to bet at thousand?
Speaker 2: We play all this year?
Speaker 5: Now, I don't think we play all this year, but we don't want as though we don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, hey, Denver play Denver play.
Speaker 5: Y'all, we be werena mocked the flow with y'all for the whoa see here you go. You're talking about old stuff again. We're not talking about the old stuff into twenty twenty six? Happened you? You remember last year?
Speaker 1: But passor tan did y'all receiving car if it ain't had any demonstration, if if it.
Speaker 5: Ain't happen yesterday, Uncle, I really don't remember it. I'm gonna just keep you one.
Speaker 2: So you got a short term memory, y'all, Yes.
Speaker 5: Sir, that's how, and that's how I'm able to keep it keep it moving.
Speaker 1: I refreshing memory, the Cowboy, the Broncos and the Bengals a refreshing memory.
Speaker 5: I tell you what I bet y'all won't bet none on them thinking an Giants come game one? Oh they got y'all. Oh Joe, you you go over to giants.
Speaker 2: Can't control the outcoming. That's not my team, Okay.
Speaker 5: I like when the decks stacked against me, because that's when I that's when my team showed.
Speaker 4: Why would the deck be stacked against you if you feel your team is better than better than everybody else?
Speaker 5: Because I'm going against me already, I just need you to go against me too, so I can have a double win. Mate. I can't waity bad, Joe. I don't know how y'all do it? What thirty one years? Man? Here he goes, then it's talking about old stuff. Here we go, Yeah, go ahead, go ahead, man.
Speaker 4: Hey Joe, Hey, Joe, Man, I wish I wish I had the Cowboys skeedule in front of me, Joe.
Speaker 5: Ain't we're gonna go week by week. We'll take that. Ain't slow, hear me? I want no, y'all, Joe, y'all know, I don't know why you think y'all gonna be like that this year? Joe? Why I can't, Hey, Chad, I can't wait to come on here and gloat with y'all.
Speaker 2: Hey, hold on, let me look at the Cowboys schedule real quick.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, check it out, pull me up at ye what they got?
Speaker 1: They opened it on the road at the Giants, then the Commanders at home, the rap they get the Ravens at home, and then they got the Taxans.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be We're gonna start to see all four and oh, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, and then y'all go to Greed, then y'all go to Green Bay, then y'all go to Eagles.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, y'all got it tough?
Speaker 5: What boy? What is that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What is to the Rams? Joe?
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, y'all, might y'all might come out the gate? Oh and three?
Speaker 5: Joe, I bet you won't bet nothing on it. I bet you won't bet talk listen to me. I bet you won't.
Speaker 2: You have the Giants right when, win me week one.
Speaker 5: That's a win, Joe.
Speaker 2: Then you got the Commandos win Joe.
Speaker 4: Then you got the Ravens win, and then you've got the Texans.
Speaker 2: That might you might be on fold man.
Speaker 1: You got man, The best the best you can hold for is two and two. That's the absolute best. That's the absolute best. Listen, it might it might get and you better.
Speaker 5: Not lose the Giants. You lose that first game, you're won and three at best, Hey, Joe, one and three at best if.
Speaker 2: You wanna stop Scatterbot, Joe.
Speaker 5: But how the hell Scott Bot? How they gonna stop us? Sat bag? You're talking about Scottybold man? Just come off the hell. We're not worried about his man? You know what that three thirty? That three now the two Scots, Jack and dark Man? How he hey, hey, hey, how them boy gonna stop c d? How them boy gonna stop picked? Huh? How the boy gonna stop that?
Speaker 1: And you remember, oh, last time, last time uh uh o b J in a jazz uniform against Dallas, get something.
Speaker 5: Bad to the cowboys. Man, y'all, the last time he played, he caught that sledg route and which to the house old you remember that pieced him? Man? Yeah, man, y'all talking about something happened damn ten years ago, the whole damn day.
Speaker 2: Hold on, what you're gonna do with Elik nighbors?
Speaker 5: That man still hurt your stopping don't look hurt to me. That man ain't gonna do that. May donna do anything. He ain't do anything.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I thought, hey, hey, hey, I thought you and uncle really talking something.
Speaker 1: The best y'all start the first four weeks, your fresh y'all can be is two and two.
Speaker 5: The worst the worst the worst will be is four and one. Three and one just started the first four games.
Speaker 2: You know, y'all got that. Y'all got a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 5: Joe, you hurt me three and one.
Speaker 2: I know, Hey, Joe, he tipsy, he drawnk.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: No, Joe, you know week folk, y'all got. Y'all got the Houston Texas.
Speaker 5: Uh oh, I said, we hope you're quarterback, Okay, I hope he being out the game, Joe, I said. The worst will be in three and one, Okay, Joe, y'all losing to the Ravens and the Texans and the commanders outside to tell you, but uh, we ain't losing to No damn Joe.
Speaker 2: Why you ain't mentioning it? Why you mentioned the Texans.
Speaker 5: Tests night? They got nice, yes, sir, hey, but they get they can get bt A two. I'm just saying. I'm just saying, if we if we mess around and get one away it'll probably be. I'm glad you know one away what you call get y'all. The Ravens l Jacko put on birthday built the y'all boy, I can't wait to get on night cap after that game. I already know you're gonna be poor mouth and and all kinds of Oh man dig hearing them from them two times and everybody when you all can't hear it, y'all know I can't hear it. The last time he.
Speaker 2: Played, y'all, he had two sons.
Speaker 5: Dinny, you look look like a little like one like one. Y'all stand talking about old stuff.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it, Joe, and I told you I'm I'm rude.
Speaker 1: But have the Have the Cowboys ever beat the Ravens? That's I don't think y'all never beat the cow ever?
Speaker 5: Be the rate?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Gain what twenty six forna be y'all lucky? Okay? Yeah, yeah, we got something for y'all. We got something for y'all. I can't wait. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And what they say a A today, that's all I've been seeing is a A A. Huh So y'all about to be a eight and one? Man, we feel it. I'm I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you. Oo manjor put your seat bet on when the NFL season.
Speaker 2: I already told you who gonna do well.
Speaker 4: Pick gonna do well, City, gonna do well, That gonna do well collectively as a team.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I don't know. I can I can't. I can't say nothing. I can't.
Speaker 5: Don't worry, but don't worry. Hold on, what this is our schedule right here? This is Cowboys schedule up here. Yeah, that's it. Okay, hold on? Oh that's pre season. Oh yeah, we open up against the Giant. Oh yeah, then after we play Houston, Texas, we got Tampa Bay mop Are we good know? Way out of too hung huh y'all?
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, hey man, we feel walk through these folks.
Speaker 5: Man, what is they talk about? Okay, I'm here for it. Yeah yeah, this dude's talking about.
Speaker 1: I mean, you do this all the time, Joe, you do this all the time. I hate it for you.
Speaker 5: I know. Hey, it's gonna be a different RFLA. That's how I'm gonna tell y'all. I need y'all tighten up, get ready, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all are real y'all gotta do. Y'all play the Ravens in Brazil. We know y'all gonna be jet lad.
Speaker 5: Hell, y'all gotta play go over there too.
Speaker 1: He got the package on a Sunday night, got the Eagles on Wednday night.
Speaker 2: One thing about them, Cowboy, they gonna have him primetime.
Speaker 5: Game Seattle on Monday night. Some Cowboys at Rams Jacksonville on Sunday night.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a good one. What y'all gonna do with Travis Hunter?
Speaker 5: Brock, What the hell Travis Hunt gonna do with us?
Speaker 2: What t do with?
Speaker 5: Got locked up? Won't we got? Who are you? Who are you gonna guard? Joe? Whoever? Whoever? Whoever? He ain't going going yard? Yeah, going yard?
Speaker 4: You'll telling he might sco on you in and lock your players up. Man, Hey, he might might get him a pick too.
Speaker 5: Man, y'all got us so bent.
Speaker 2: Bro Hey, I'm just listen. I'm just saying I heard it for you, Joe. I'm excited. I'm excited for football season. I can't wait.
Speaker 5: I can't though, Joe. Wait.
Speaker 1: The Clippers been going viral all day. Just catch by Cam Coban. Check this out from the University of Texas.
Speaker 5: That was nasty. The rules see the rules? See how see how rules.
Speaker 2: Got to do something like that?
Speaker 5: Well you ain't worried about nobody, you he Hey, not only that, O Joe, them damn gloves, got them stick THEMS on them too. Yeah, Technology club.
Speaker 2: That was nice. But he was there last year.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's the guy. That's the guy. I think he came from Auburn. And now you got to transfer from Auburn.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, what that.
Speaker 5: Was a hell of a transfer. What he did?
Speaker 2: He was he was that. He was that boy. Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Now I tell you I know a guy that didn't have gloves like that. Catch the ball like that. Brandon Lloyd.
Speaker 5: Hey, be loyal, Brandon Lloyd, catch the ball like that. He had big hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by Lloyd was nice.
Speaker 5: Hey we get off here go pulling, go pulland.
Speaker 2: His highlights his highlights, Bro, he catches stuff. I like this this way.
Speaker 5: Yeah it be Lloyd with nice in the middle of field, old people head and be Lloyd was nice with it.
Speaker 1: All right, it's time for our final saving. But evening, it's time for Q and.
Speaker 4: A Hey, mo Hey Mo, my my daughter watching what's uping more what they do twin?
Speaker 1: Hey Mo, we have one video voice mail from my discord. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm trying to do something to look.
Speaker 4: Where you are, trying to see what whatever that was that was to season. I guess I can't see the background that way.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to say why he in that section though, Damn.
Speaker 2: He was in the sex store, in.
Speaker 5: A sex story store, y'all can see that. Hey, Hey, hey, Ojoe, Ojo, you see Joe? You see yeah? You know you o Jo got bad eyes? I got I got twenty fifteen over him. I can see real good. That's all I'm saying. You've been I know you've been in that shop too. I know that now. Now I'm trying to see while that man was in that section.
Speaker 2: What sex he was in?
Speaker 5: Joe, I don't know. I don't know what section he was in. He don't. I got to take your word for it.
Speaker 1: But what I'm trying to say, how were you able to see that when nobody else could but you?
Speaker 2: The check he Jorge it with the surroundings of that store. That's how you do.
Speaker 5: I got listen, guys, I got twenty fifteen. Okay, I can I can see pretty damn good. Okay, okay, Hey, that man was that man was over there in the section. He shouldn't have been here, man, he should come on, man, I'll look, I didn't see nothing. He playing over there with your player?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Joe, I play on both sides of the court.
Speaker 5: What you mean? Oh wow?
Speaker 2: I mean you got you gotta play office, you gotta play DJ What you mean?
Speaker 5: Oh wow? Oh wow? Okay, okay, playing both sides of the court. Okay, my boy? Do your think? Hey, listen, don't make you no bad brother.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna treat you know, w ain't gone. Hey, George, Hey man, long us out? Manny?
Speaker 5: Hey cha? Sorry? Do you see certain things and stuff with the chat? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, yeah, y'all know what I meant? Man, Hey, my man.
Speaker 4: See see how you gotta be careful with the way you weresed up. You see how my wording, my wording is, I'm talking about what you do. Gotta be careful with what you say.
Speaker 2: My bad? Pause pause, pause, pause, my bad.
Speaker 1: Hey listen, look, every individual speaks for himself. Oh Cho abuse discussed with about expressed by.
Speaker 5: Oh Cho doesn't reflect y'all the total panels here at night Care. Hey, hey listen, but jack this out. I ain't gonna judge it by what you do that you know you Yeah, yeah, listen.
Speaker 4: I'm with y'all when you're right, man, But you know, wow, what y'all when you're right? You know, I've always I've always come to the forefront with everything that I do. Man, I'm just trying to hance y'all love life.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, gone gone, keep doing you one two brother, w ain't gonna disturb you or nothing like that. You keep that well, keep that with in the back show.
Speaker 4: I got you, I got you, I got you. I got got something else to show, y'all. I'm gona way till tomorrow's show though.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Ah man, this man.
Speaker 4: Here listen, Hey, I'm all I'm doing is adding season into your life.
Speaker 2: Man, can't go wrong with that. Ain't nothing wrong with a little flavor.
Speaker 5: You me all right? No, I'm good. I'm gonna be blaming then.
Speaker 1: Sevular grand eighty nine say Josh Allen has seventy three career rushing touchdowns. That's twenty third all time including running backs. That man's gonna have over one hundred rushing That man's gona have over one hundred rushing touchdowns, probably three hundred passing touchdowns, maybe four hundred.
Speaker 5: It's gonna beat well, he ain't gonna baby, he gonna have.
Speaker 1: I mean, the man got in what eight nine years, he's got seventy nine touchdowns. Yeah, man, everag like twelve touchdowns of damn season. Nice, it's crazy, damn it. If we could have had him in Denver, oh man, Brandon mar teen that is fifty six fifty seven. So glad, I so defending the Star. It's going to be a good year. Stop playing with coach c Peek. Y'all know what time them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, right now in twelve thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, uh, it's going to be Dallas one, New York two, Philly three, Washington for I don't rock with any of the NFC East team.
Speaker 5: That's just what it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, everybody know that. No, everybody don't know that. You don't even believe.
Speaker 5: That you you and oh yo knowing hell y'all just y'all just playing crazy, y'all. Ain't y'all far from crazy? Y'all know how to play it though. Yeah, okay, hey, don't be one of those. Don't be one of those people when your team lose, don't show up for work. I ain't. I ain't. I ain't one of them. I ain't you see cause that he all that. No, ain't the one gonna get on here when my team lose. I'm crying and all that. I ain't gonna be doing all that. We're used to that. Joe, what the hell you talk about your crime? You're used to that? No, no, no that It's a different start. I told you twenty twenty six. Man, you still there talking about own stuff? Hey, you know what, Joe, what do you got? Now?
Speaker 1: This is the very first bottle you know what when y'all get eliminated, when y'all we eliminated from the playoffs, if y'all make it, I'm gonna take me this week. This is the very first bottle that was ever made of shavee by Labourtier since the number one of twenty five thousand gonna.
Speaker 5: So you're saying, yeah, yeah, when we make it to the playoffs, when y'all lose. Ah, Man, come on, bro, come on, what you why would you? Why would you try and jink to like, why.
Speaker 4: Would it be a jinx if y'all put the work in. Huh, it wouldn't be a jinx if you put the word. If you put the work in, don't matter what nobody say.
Speaker 5: Oh man, you ain't nothing, but I'm not. You'll hate. You don't hate it too, bro, you hate I said CD, I said.
Speaker 2: CD, and picking dac. We're gonna play well?
Speaker 5: How that, Hayden? If they gonna play well, then we're gonna be good. They played good last year. How were y'all our defense got better? Huh? Why are you acting like that? I believe it when I see it, Okay, Mike, Mike, one hundred eyes sold this.
Speaker 1: This is the Cowboys year or next year, or the year after that, or the year after that or the year after that. And you know what, Joe, Joe, It's like the lottery. Eventually I will if I played long enough, eventually I win.
Speaker 5: Oh. They and they just tooking y'all little stomach right there. I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't laughing at you. You'll were laughing with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah you were. You laughed. Your head went back, your head went all the way back.
Speaker 2: I got I got a crooked the neck. I was just trying to get it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, keep lying of somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's what I'm gonna do. Your That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna have a mil swig at the bottom.
Speaker 5: Of what Well you you won't have a swig of that one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what, when y'all lose the first game, I might crack over hold this bottle twelve thousand, four hundred and sixty seven. I might have me a swig of this.
Speaker 2: And when y'all lose, Yeah, yeah, don't, we won't.
Speaker 5: We won't. Look, we definitely ain't losing the first game.
Speaker 2: You can't. You can't open the first one, man, the first one. You can't open at that. That got it.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a collector's item.
Speaker 1: It's gonna collect to my stomach. When the Cowboys lose, be drinking little Porty. You ain't gone be drinking this.
Speaker 5: And damn well, I can't, Hey, I can't. I can't wait for it to kick Oh, I can't wait. I can't.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, can you be going to the Cowboys games? And Noah, no, I ain't.
Speaker 5: I ain't been the one in a while. Joe, Oh so you ain't you?
Speaker 2: Ain't you a man? Waiting?
Speaker 5: Here we go? Nine nine? If I don't go to the game, I ain't no real fan, I ain't man.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, Oh yeah, Okay, you know Arkansas, Jerry Jones, Arkansas. Okay, I see where I see where the love for the cowboys come from.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: You know what, Joe, I'll tell you what. I'mould put this up. This is bottle fifty or twenty five thousand? What you want to wager? What you want to wager?
Speaker 5: Listen while you're over there talking, you know, you send me, you send me about the hell probably about twelve dollars. I could really wholesale them over here if I really want to, you know, if I really won't make a little money on the side. Hey, this is bottom number fifty, Joe. So if you got thousand bottles made this number fifty, I'll be willing to wage it. Okay, all right, that's bottom number fifty, the bottom number fifty or twenty five thou you know what? You know what? Keep your stuff, man, I don't want to because listen, it's gonna get ugly. It's gonna get ugly for you. On Ojo this year. I can already feel I could.
Speaker 2: I could tell you what I.
Speaker 1: Wanted Bubble Sparks. I love bubble sparks ugly here, I want it, Bubble.
Speaker 5: What's you visiting? O Joe? Hey?
Speaker 2: You know what I really ain't.
Speaker 4: I don't really do too much talking to Joe because I can't really dictate and control the outcome.
Speaker 5: Now he don't. Now, he don't do too much. Damn.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I can't control the outcome. I just know based on what I've seen so far, which really does There's no help and thinking how well a team will do because we just playing against ourselves. It's gonna be a long season. Bro, It's gonna be it's gonna be crying. It's for you some smiles. But on the back end, I know who won't be in the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Do you? I got a question for you. I want you, I want you. I want you to answer this one. All three of us on here, do you think all of our teams are gonna be in the playoff?
Speaker 1: I know mine is we have been in the Super Bowl. My quarterback doesn't get hurt.
Speaker 5: Hell, how old your raising hands? Man? I ain't man raised here? Tell me I know idea. Yeah, he laughing. Now we're oh, Joe, you got two teams. You got the Patriots and you got the Patriots in there.
Speaker 4: I got, I got, I got the Bengals. Hey, hey, Joe, Hey, don't don't laugh too loud.
Speaker 5: Joe, what about the gup is you don't put the gup is.
Speaker 4: That we're in the rebuilding stage. Hey listen, hey, listen. As a Dolphin fan, I even I even I understand, and I'm sure those are the Dolphins fans need to understand. This is it's gonna be a long it's gonna be it's gonna be a long season. Boy, it's gonna be a long season.
Speaker 5: They trying to get that number one PI.
Speaker 4: Even if they do, I would love to see them go get Jeremiah Smith. I'm not sure when the last time receiver was taking number one outside of Keishawn Johnson, but it then with them very well, may happen again this year.
Speaker 1: Urban Pride Okay, Erban Pride was the first receiver in nineteen Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jeremiah Smith to the Dolphins. I like I like the way that sound.
Speaker 5: The year Dug Threety wasn't the hosband.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: But tell me you know that, Joe, Joe, why are you looking at me like that? Man? I'm just I'm listening. Man, you know, but your day covet, Joe, your day covet? What's up? Oh? Joan Io. I'm twenty seven.
Speaker 1: I was on them sparks and my lady looked at me and asked, what have gotten into you?
Speaker 5: Hey? Hold on? Hold on? He she wus to look back at him, and she probably thought he was somebody else that you're man like, boy, who happened to you the party? But the truth they ain't. They're the gospel. They're the gospel. I ain't gonna lie to tell you. Boy, them thinking, hey, you cutting up? Boy? They they show? Do they show? Ain't? Hey mm hmm? They drop into the floor the way yeah, hey, yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel sorry for the guy that didn't get an opportunity to have these, but that you know, technology, you know, hey, as we evolved, I mean technology, advancements in medicine get better and better, damn. Hey, in twenty years from now, ain't no telling. They might have something make you meat grow. I don't hope up around for it.
Speaker 5: Hey be seven years old.
Speaker 2: The media in the US with a meat playing rolling rolling through the nursing home.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, damn.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all somewhat asked yesterday, we're to any of the yark y'all say, y'all have no clue, then you and Ice okame up with some twy some twenty restaurants. Look, I mean these are like it all depends on what you want to eat. I've eaten at Sylvia's. I don't know if it's still open. Of eating the Amy Ruth those are the only like soul food restaurants.
Speaker 5: I'm eating that.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about change like Peter the Luger and Ben Benson and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Sparks Steakhouse, Keynes. Uh yeah.
Speaker 4: I like Ricardo's. I go to Ricardo's Steakhouse is in Harlem. I'm not sure if that's really your thing. Obviously some of the restaurants.
Speaker 5: I want to go to the Brooklyn chop House. Have you been?
Speaker 2: That's too fancy?
Speaker 5: What's what they known for? They supposed to be fire. They're supposed to be fire. A brother a brother of the head chef. I think I heard anybody ever been to the Brooklyn chop House Brooklyn Chophouse. M I ain't. I ain't never been up, but I heard it hurt. It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So, based on Ocho's number in his career, do you think he's Hall of Fame? Word to be honest, If the answer is no, Ocho don't make no bad brother, Yeah, I mean look at Ocho. Okay, we're gonna take the ten years in which Ocho played Tyo Randy Marvin. What year that Marvin retired? Marvin came in ninety six, Marvin had played what twelve years of thirteen Ocho Harrison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh that's a good one. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's because you got to look at Ocho came in Ocholay.
Speaker 5: Ocho came in the league in two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: So from two thousand and one to twenty ten, which is basically nine years, he went to six pro ross, three time All.
Speaker 2: Pro, full time full time All.
Speaker 5: Pro Okay, four time bro.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, No, I don't know. I'm not in No, I don't like it. I like I like my little jack, I like my little jacket. I made it fits the narrative better for me.
Speaker 1: Uh Rod Rodney Hardaway said, oh, what position did you play? When you used to who you think you think Isoe could have guarded mister, Oh my goodness, absolutely not.
Speaker 5: How of gave a note? No Owa gave Joe that work. I'd have been. I had to press up on you for the have a loan that damn Cordia. Don't worry about it. Yeah, you're gonna Joe, You Joe, You're gonna you. You're gonna have to show me. You're gonna see see the thing you see When I was in high school, see o, Joe, I was trapped in this six seven six eight body and where I'm from when you six seven six eight your ass under the goal. But I had had guard skills on our team, like real point guard skills, so we people had never really seen that before. So you think you were gonna be guarding me. I don't move like no big man. I moved like a point guard at my side.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have a guardian Joe. I'm gonna have a guard to Joe because I'm the biggest gallon of team. Oh, it was gonna be lunch me Wilna. Yo, you get George, I'm gonna get mine. Nah, see you get and you get thirty. I'm getting thirty teen.
Speaker 5: Hold on, no, no, no, So if you get thirty and I get thirty, hell, I ain't doing my job. I got a fare. I got that. I'll score you at least by ten fifteen. Oh no, that is never gonna happen. You were putting in work like that. Yeah. I played played against Dereck Miller. He went to Kentucky, played it to a stand still. He had twenty two. I had twenty two. He's six six. Yeah, we weren't gonna have I got this. Come on, Joe, I gotta get mine. Come on now this I told you. This ain't no one side of the fair. If you can play defense. While I was from man, it was gonna be hard to get on the court. Man. I wasn't no way in hell I would let my man go off on me like that. You ain't gonna yeah, yeah, I'm about telling about nose and nose to tune the ball come in. I'm I'm on you. I'm on you, Joe. You can't stop the sun from us. You I ain't gonna, ain't gonna come up in the morning. Get thirty. I won't get thirty. Hey, what listen? O wee.
Speaker 1: Uh Kenny smell the second ninety three thirty said, oh, Joe would against Ray Lewis, sugs ed reed, the Rabys two times, You're and the Steelers also highest Water Monster. Yeah, Hines came up. That's another guy with Joe on the ballot. Super Bowl MVP, mm hmm, what's good?
Speaker 5: Big three Star, Bitch Cup Movie Cop Duro, Mertar Riggs, Carter Lee, Laurie Burnette. What's the mertard Riggs. That's a leath.
Speaker 1: The weapon, Yeah, Danny Glover and uh.
Speaker 2: What's the guy's name, Mel Gibson, Uh.
Speaker 1: Mel Gibson, Carter Lely. We know that's Lowery Brenette. That's bad boys.
Speaker 5: Hey man, I'm sorry, it's gonna be it's gonna it's gonna be hard to top that bad boy. I know, lead the Weapon with Cole. I already know. I know you're probably gonna go to lead the weapon. I like lead the weapon. Lead the weapon was hard to that damn bad boy, especially that first one. Man, Come on, man, man, I'm just laughing. Man, I can't man.
Speaker 6: Uh, Chris Tuggle with funny Boy, Oh yeah, oh yeah, first rush Hour, the second one.
Speaker 4: All the rush most of the time when it comes to movies. They always miss on the sequel. You know, the sequel is never as good as the first. But rush Hour they did.
Speaker 2: They want two.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know what because Chris Chris Tucker was at his peak then too, boy, Yes, he was cutting up in them rushing man, So who were got? Who are you gonna start? We gonna start, bitch, cut who we got?
Speaker 2: That's tough man. Listen, I'm having to start. I'm gonna start rushing. I'm gonna start rush.
Speaker 5: Hour, so you're gonna start lowering there.
Speaker 2: And then second I'm giving Will Smith and uh.
Speaker 1: No, you already started then, so you're gonna go card Lead, you're gonna go rush Hour.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go We're gonna rush our first, and then bad Boys.
Speaker 5: You're gonna rush out. So you start rush Hour, you're gonna be boys, and you cutting my bad bad I'm uh uh uh yeah, now I'm starting Bad Boys. I'm benching, uh rush Hour, and I'm sorry I got to cut Lead. The weapon, Lea, The weapon was hard. All of them was hard, especially that first one. The first couple, I mean, Lead the Weapon wasn't no bad movie. I mean Daddy Glove and Male Gifts. They were really good together.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, everything will change. You don't forget about Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Cop to Now, yeah, it wasn't, but Beverly Hills it was.
Speaker 4: It was Eddie Murphy and tan To Hackling, Tank and Hackling.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you like it.
Speaker 2: Beverly Hills cop was nice.
Speaker 5: It was nice, but it wasn't. It ain't in the rim of what I'm trying to not leave the weapon and and and those guys.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, y'all got me thinking about old.
Speaker 1: Now, if you had to start bast you got Hall ofm Nights life.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's coming to America. Come on, come on you right now. I'm curious to hear what people say starting.
Speaker 1: Hey, I ain't gonna lie. I'm starting like I'm bitching the Hall of Night. I got a good original.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Now, Light and Light Red Claw.
Speaker 2: Coming to that.
Speaker 5: That's hard boy, It's up coming to America.
Speaker 2: Those three movies, those lives are iconic.
Speaker 5: Hall of Nights.
Speaker 1: As far as just jokes, I mean, it's the whole life, from start to finish, classic Hall of Night, from starting to finish.
Speaker 4: It's the cast coming to America. The same thing now, from start to finish. Now they butchered the sequel.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, they should have left that alone, because you got to think about it. Think about everybody that was in.
Speaker 2: Life and the whole night Classic.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: You had prior edit, you had our Senio, you had Ronald O.
Speaker 5: Ray, you had Dela Reve, Robert Harris, Robin A. Yeah, and then you go to life. Man got Bernie Matt.
Speaker 1: I'm starting life. And who y'all got? Today's comparison to sports? Y'all played? How you t j O? Joe, what's the shady? He seems bothered by y'all pob being better.
Speaker 5: At bb L. So who's your comparison? Uh? Oh, Joe, who's your comparison? Joe? What's that? What you what you first?
Speaker 1: Who's your comparison today when you watch the game? Who you compared to yourself?
Speaker 2: As far as far as play place concerned? Skill set?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The closest.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I had to I just had to talk with with Ben Johnson about this too, and and parisons, and I say, say, the DeVante Adams is the closest. YEP, That's what I even asked Ben Johnson because Ben Johnson was with me with the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: You know, he was he was, He was there at that time right before. Yeah, yeah, Johnson was there and Dan Campbell was there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's been I say, I like Luther byrd Man, I like Roma doon S in comparison to my my style of play. How far off of they say, it's completely different. The closest to you right now in the NFL would would be Davante Adams. But he's not as quick and it's not as fast and twitchy as you are.
Speaker 5: M M.
Speaker 2: But Davante boy, Davante Knights boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh I forgot, we forgot. Red Fox was also in Harlem with Big with the Big Bite folks on.
Speaker 2: He couldn't see at the table, snake.
Speaker 5: Art rolling.
Speaker 2: Get this blind mother?
Speaker 5: Hey? Get this?
Speaker 2: He who that was making this blind mother? Full on the table?
Speaker 5: Hey yeah hey. Richie Bride came. He said, hey, hey, hey, hey, Bennig, you bent your glasses back on for me?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 5: Man, he said, oh Man, need glasses it Old Ray, y'all remember Claude. We tried to sleep and Ray we came to looking at him. Yeah, hey what you looking at that?
Speaker 3: Ray?
Speaker 5: Hey? He said, I've been noticing you and mister Wilkins. You spend a body about a lot of time with mister Wilkins. Y'all a new couple now, and it was.
Speaker 2: Some fools brack he all, Ray, you man, and.
Speaker 5: You're getting the only he wanted to talk. So I just want you to tell me what you got on your sleeve.
Speaker 3: Ray.
Speaker 5: I ain't got nothing up in my sleeve. Yeah, yeah, you got something. Yeah, you're right, I do got ass cutting brewered Ray if you don't leave me alone. Fact of fishing.
Speaker 1: The Browns have the top skill a top ten skill set position Judgin Fanning, Casey, Boston, Bond I left out, So drop a lot o yo're talking about Judy, you think they got a top ten skill set.
Speaker 2: If you go through the other thirty one teams, I'm sure based on position.
Speaker 1: You will you talk about the other thirty one teams. When you talk talking about the Rams.
Speaker 2: It's tough talk about we did that, I mean we basically did it earlier.
Speaker 5: Ravens.
Speaker 1: Did you talk about Lebroncals that you talk about man top ten?
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 5: You talked about the Cowboys, that's tough.
Speaker 4: It might be what there might be one position and that's dB that will where the Browns will be up there when it comes to skill set position.
Speaker 2: Yeah, secondary there.
Speaker 5: You want to say, second, h that's it.
Speaker 1: Question, is there a chance Lebron asses the torch the Jalen Brown the way MJ did Kobe much love to the cast and crew and chat.
Speaker 5: Uh. I don't know if it's about passing the torch. Bron legacy is still going on, and as long as he's playing Uncle Ocho, I think he's gonna continue to add to that now when he's done. Whoever takes over here, you take over. But I don't know about no passing of the torch. Uh, Yeah, I agree with you, Joe. I don't think that's a situation. Look, I don't think. I don't think Jordan passed the torch. Kobe took it. Y'all. Remember Kobe dropped fifty five on Jordan's last game. You're damn right, he ain't take these on him at all. He passed, he took it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charles would have said, oh, I respect Steve Smith and for his frame and it's outstanding ex receiver. But if you think he's a Hall of Fame and means Wes Welker is a Hall of Famer, both need to stop with these nostalgia loving players. Uh, no, bro, if you think Wes Welker and Wes Welker is a phenomenal player, but he was not a better player than Steve Smith. M hm, Steve Smith. Wes was great in a system. He's a great system player. Steve Smith could play in any system inside outside, right, y'all know, ain't no nostalgia with me. I give credit what credit is due. And Wes Welker was a phenomenal, phenomenal player to be an undrafted free agent, to be an All Pro, and to turn himself into the player that he became, that's not a knock. But powerful pound Smith is the best, is the best receiver I've seen, poundful.
Speaker 2: Pound, that size, Why spine was an animal?
Speaker 1: Br slow most n eighty seven thirty one shot Tile Bears down, y'all got the bay. The Bears don't play chick. I was gonna say if the Bears played Cowboy, that's an l for y'all.
Speaker 5: Joe Wow man.
Speaker 1: Uh Dante nine nine two eight? How much you keep in your back pocket sight? So LANs would take all that get well soon?
Speaker 5: Though? That would I just read what was rope well, y'all, got us so big. I'm telling you, I don't know what y'all think this is.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. Joe straight up, that what he just asked.
Speaker 5: He said, how about you got your back bockya, Lan's gonna get a little lambs will get all that, get all what whatever you got in your back pocket? You say, who gonna get it? Lance? Who? Hu? Lance Stevenson? About?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: What are we doing? What on? What basketball?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Come on, man, I don't care who y'all. I don't care who they gonna get. Ain't nobody seeing this part? And we can bet whatever hell they talking about? Yeah, yeah, that's how I feel.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I'm with you when you're right, Joe.
Speaker 5: I'm with you right and my a and I feel my help coming back to why you got that step coming back? Hey, Joe?
Speaker 4: When I can get out of that man, get a few days with you, man before I go down. You know, the Big Three, the little the game on the fifteen now.
Speaker 5: Week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need I'm gonna get two days.
Speaker 5: That's that's next that's as a matter of fact, that's next year. Joe.
Speaker 4: I need to come get two days in with you real quick, man, so you know you're looking at the jump shot.
Speaker 2: You know, hey, taking take a dude off the drill. But that ain't nothing. They want to make sure a shot on point.
Speaker 5: It ain't. Okay, Okay, you gotta make a The one thing you gotta do, Joe, you got to make sure you keep the shoulder square.
Speaker 2: So you gotta tell me this. You gotta give me a person, Joe.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, you're a visual learner. You're probably like, no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I got I gotta see it, Joe, I gotta see it. Just tell me what days to come down Today, ain't no but the hour flight.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I'll be down there next week too. Yeah, you need some lessons to up. You need hey, bring that little little of it. Time about you got we can gonna shoot it out. Yeah, I see you got it bad that I already know you got it bad that we got my name on it. Yeah. Oh yeah, oh yeah, I got him o Jo light word.
Speaker 3: Jo.
Speaker 5: It's really I'm really gonna feel bad taking it from him. If you just want me to keep it one hundred, but hell, I got to go and get it off.
Speaker 2: You're gonna take it off of Yeah, yeah, I gotta go and get it up off of Joe. How many points you're going in the Big three Celeb games, Joe.
Speaker 5: I gotta move it to our football, to Joe and the want to drop. I ain't. I ain't even gonna go crazy with the points, Oh Joe, if you can give me, If you can give me twelve points and in about eight nine rebounds, twelve, twelve and nine, that's it. I would like a double double, o Joe, because I feel like you got some athleticism still, you should be able to I'll hustle them dudes and give me ten rebound. You give me a double double twelve team. That's all I say. I ain't asked. I ain't asking for you to go out there and score thirty because that's for premier guys like myself. You know what I mean. I'm used to, you know, going after that putting on the mean damnit putting on the show. And I know that ain't you. But if you go out there and give me twelve points and ten rebounds, real, y'all? All right?
Speaker 4: So what if I put on a mean demonstration, Joe and just take the game over and choose not to pass it?
Speaker 5: That ain't they ain't really your game. No, I don't really see you doing that, you know what I mean? Like that ain't really who you are.
Speaker 2: Okay, damn ma.
Speaker 5: O, Joe, you just don't strike me a no ball, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're gonna see you after that worked.
Speaker 5: Hey, you ain't play basketball and high he Joe, you played.
Speaker 4: I play soccer in high school and football. Hey, but Joe, I'm gonna come.
Speaker 1: Out and you ain't played no basketball, and so now you expect me. You expect you expect Joe and out of like okay, you, Hey.
Speaker 4: Joe, Joe gonna understand why when he when I go train with Joe, Hey, Joe, what they you free?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: With the weekends of the week, when I the Hawks wonna let us in?
Speaker 5: You can't, Oh, Joe, the fifteenth is next.
Speaker 2: Okay, I need to get down there sometime this week.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, hey the kids in school, man. You know, so I'm pretty free, you know, all right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna come I'm gonna come back that Wednesday, probably Wednesday to Friday and get three three good days in and you know what, matter of fact, I do a little yoga too, Okay, a little yoga, man, make me make me a little hunt. You better be glad you never you know what he gas now Joe, Hey, you know last time I was in Atlanta. Now Joe might not answer the phone. Ain't no telling what's you know. I ain't over telling what's gonna happen. But I'm gonna come here. I mean, you know, both of y'all. I mean y'all ain't no bad brothers.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, Joe, you know, you and I you know we had ye Joe, you know, yeah, I mean we ain't we ain't all been able to get together.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, I'm the only one that's gonna be a man of my word if I tell you something thing with me.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, I'll be that Wednesday, Joe. So I'm gonna stay stay down that Wednesday Friday.
Speaker 5: What's up? Big three?
Speaker 1: Is Russell Wilson the Hall of Famer? I think it's gonna be tough. You gonna have to wait. Eli got two Super Bowls and wait three times. Jim Pluggin got two Super Bowls. It's still waiting.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you discouraged me because you told me Billichick he yeah, he won no first balance So hell, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Who no dog the boy needed to just do what I did, man, just and duct yourself Kurt won.
Speaker 1: I think Kurt had to wait a couple of times. That's just League m v P, super Bowl m v P. With the three Super bowls, quarterback is a hard position to get in.
Speaker 4: And then in his era, mm hmm, Hey, Joe, the boy gotta start inducting themself by give give yourself the flowers?
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 1: Uh, Cincinnati gonna be eating chilling and hot dogs again.
Speaker 5: Soon said that Eli on one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eli, he he don't know he named Eli. He don't know no better.
Speaker 5: Eli B one zero three?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that it was? May y'all be coming up with some kind of name talk?
Speaker 5: Yo is Joe? How about them? Cowboy? Hello?
Speaker 1: His day coming real quick and I'm here for it. I'm here for it. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. You know who I Am My partner's and co hosts Liberty Cities owned Bengal Ring of Fame Artery, a former Pro Bowl and an All Pro that is Chad o Cho Senko Johnson and the seven time NBA All Star from Atlanta Hawks, Mister Clutch himself Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Thank you, guys, Thank you for tonight. Didn't have a big lead in, but you guys showed up for us over twenty thousand in the chat and we cannot thank you enough. Those looking to purchase a bottle of shave by Laportier, head over to La Portier Kannak dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable any state or city near you. It is a premium B s O P Kanyak, the best tasting smoothest VSLP Kangnac on the market compared to us other Kangyaks, and you'll see shave by Laportier is the best tasting, smoothest Kannac on the market. Please direct responsibly if stay safe again. Thank you guys for joining us tonight. We'll see you again tomorrow night
Speaker 5: At