Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: The next bull market in stocks won't kick off until the FED is forced to bail out the US government. That's what Bank of America has stated. So then Bank of America is saying that they will not be another bull market until we get a bailout in the government's what's the deal with this?
Speaker 4: America's in trouble.
Speaker 5: Inflation keeps going up, does not seem to slow down, seem to slow down anytime soon. It says we're going up to six, which would be gracious. The bomb market is falling apart, the housing market. Housing applications have dropped almost fifty percent, the savings rate from twenty twenty or from forty percent down to three. People don't even really have money to invest into market extra expenses now. And someone asks me, are we going to have like a hard crash? I think this is going to be like a slow, gradual crash. It just continues to grind down. We're going to have to change almost everything that we how we do business in this country, otherwise we're going to fall apart very fast. We have some really big competitors in Brazil, Russia, India, China that are all coming to eat our lunch. At the same time, wile leadership is not doing a great job, while the Federal Reserve is trying to offset the issues that we're having, but they haven't been doing a great job.
Speaker 4: I keep saying it. America is Halkogan.
Speaker 5: It was amazing in the nineteen sixties, seventies, and eighties, and now we're falling apart, and now we're on our worst leg. We have a lot of improving to do, and we need to do this really fast. Like the next three, four or five years are going to be incredibly important.
Speaker 4: And it looks like we do need a bailout for sure.
Speaker 6: I'll give you a statistic, right, they said, the US government currently has a debt pile of thirty one trillion with a T. I'm going to get contacts beyd that thirty one trillion, and that's suspected to soar by twenty trillion over.
Speaker 4: The next ten years.
Speaker 6: So we're potentially looking at fifty trillion with a T that debt pile. Right, Yeah, that's the equivalent of five point two billion dollars a day and two hundred and eighteen million dollars every hour.
Speaker 5: Spending life drunken tailors. And we sold our toll roads many years ago. There's very little innovation in the United States of America. Small businesses are not doing as well. The government don't have enough programs to help the small businesses.
Speaker 4: Throwing the bailouts. It's tough, man. A lot of a lot of a lot is happening in that same time. So here's here's the good thing.
Speaker 3: You can always you can always print money, and there will be there will be another stimulus. So when they say things like this, like the average person is looking like, no, this is a doomsday, but stimulus is part of the American economy.
Speaker 4: Also late to the downfall, Well, it's been happening for fifty years.
Speaker 3: It's not like something that it's just accelerated learing COVID and during the financial crisis two thousand and eight. But there's always been bill outs, there's always been stimulus program.
Speaker 5: But you can say that's like once we got off the gold standard, that's when that was a Canarian of coal mine that told us, like Americles starting to fall apart.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't. That's when America became great again. What do you mean that was the greatest years of America?
Speaker 5: Okay, So when the dope boys ran up the bag in Atlanta and Saint Louis and money was flowing in.
Speaker 4: I don't know what we're talking about. Shout out to the guys, right, you know, who are you talking about?
Speaker 5: The money came in so fast it felt like it was never going to end, and then you have the day when it all goes away. So America's like in the falling version of Like.
Speaker 6: So at some point you're saying that, Yo, we stimmens apart and we saw it. That's why I'm saying this, this, this, that pile of fifty train, which is like, I mean, you can't account to that, but at some point we got to stop printing them.
Speaker 5: Every time we print money, we're borrowing literally from our future. So it's like having a bad credit card.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's not. It's not it's not sustainable. It's not sustainable, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's listen, America became the world's number one super hour I think after World War.
Speaker 4: One, Right, it's like nineteen forty fifty.
Speaker 6: That's two, that's two. I think World War two is forty one to forty five.
Speaker 4: So what's World War one like in nineteen thirty to like twenty two? That's the great The president is twenty nine. My whole point is this hasn't even been one hundred year cycle.
Speaker 3: Empires last two hundred and fifty two years, So how long is the American runner. We haven't even hit one hundred year mark. What you're referring to as far as the gold standard that was during President Richard.
Speaker 4: Nixon, that's sixty nine. That was right around nineteen seventy.
Speaker 5: I look at the decline of the dollar since everyone put in chat but how much is the dollar fall since?
Speaker 3: But also look at the rise of the American economy from nineteen seventy to twenty ten.
Speaker 4: Hose can cyco it's the But listen, it's the biggest.
Speaker 3: What tech and everything has been able to accomplish in the last forty years hasn't happened in four thousand years in American world history. This is actually the biggest economic miracle ever. So that's actually the America's best time actually came after they got taken off the goal.
Speaker 5: That sounds like all the girls in La that party that go to the bathroom and.
Speaker 4: Earners. What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally do what's right now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security quick and then like, oh my god, the best party ever it is for right now A gentleman's hey, well, nothing.
Speaker 4: We noticed, nothing, nothing, nothing last for ever.
Speaker 6: I think the key is what you said, how long when it's sustainability ten years, China will have a bigger economy in America, they said the next ten years.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, so at that point China is so. At that point, China is number one. China's going to be number.
Speaker 4: One because of grossnessmanagement and debt. So but here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Just because you're not number one doesn't mean you still can't be successful.
Speaker 4: They could be great great. Britain is still a successful.
Speaker 3: Country, not how it used to be, of course, of course, yeah, of course not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And this is the difference, like we had some.
Speaker 3: But would you rather live in London or you beck it stre no disrespect to you backing.
Speaker 5: Out to all your falky and all your I would prefer to be in Mexico.
Speaker 3: I don't say almost to DC. I'm coming back, so I love y'all. I would rather be in London and we'll see you in June.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's a fact. I got shout out to London, got the date.
Speaker 5: But but the number one cause of all empires collapsed, and one of the top three reasons is printing too much money and negligence. It was gross neglag just printing all this money.
Speaker 3: But it's also yeah, just a different it's negligence on some people have take accountability as well, not just the government's faul empires for because of the people too. The people starts the top. People have gotten lazy. The people have not championed the right thing. Yeah, government influences, but.
Speaker 4: The greatest influence. Yeah, but you still got the responsibility. They program our food water system one.
Speaker 3: Hundred thousand people listening to market moneys every single week, right, they're making a decision to do that. It's like they saying, like who put the liquor, Who put the liquor store in the neighborhood?
Speaker 4: Well, who made you drink liquor? The programming is there for a reason, though, what we're trying to you gotta take it.
Speaker 3: But it's self responsibility. So at some point in time you got to have accountability.
Speaker 5: I agree, But but a greater force is and keys, and I had this conversation like about what was the greatest products in American history, slavery being number one.
Speaker 4: That was the first business.
Speaker 5: The American education system is like the most successful startup for the Rockefeller family, and.
Speaker 4: It fell apart. What did American education? How when all of our kids are mandated to.
Speaker 3: Go by law because we went from being one of the top education still we're not even in top fifteen.
Speaker 4: The education system was not to benefit us.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about us, You're talking about every person in America educationally ranking We're behind fifteen or more countries. Not black people. This is a racial thing I'm talking about. I'm not saying people are not educated on every life.
Speaker 6: I'm saying from I think you're talking about from a businesstandpoint, from a business indus standpoint, right, like business standpoint.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the American education system was created by Rockefeller to benefit his companies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm saying the only way to benefit his company is you still need to have educated people, or.
Speaker 4: You just need you need bodies, bodies.
Speaker 3: You still need productive people or I mean you need productive people.
Speaker 4: You need productive people.
Speaker 3: Most important thing is you need listen people, TikTok and all of this. This is creating a generation of unproductive people. Instagram first Instagram. Yeah, it plays a part for sure.
Speaker 4: Big part.
Speaker 5: Hey Matam makes some changes.
Speaker 4: Hip hop has done?
Speaker 5: Yeah, A B and So were talking about this earlier. How much damage is hip hop done? That is a tool of destruction that got put in our communities too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how much damage has drugs done? We consume more drugs than any country in the world. We can assume more everything. We consume more pornography, We consume more drugs. We have more people incarcerated, we have we do everything more. We consume more alcohol, take it to the mask. We consume more fast food. We have the worst die We have the highest rate of diabetes. We have the highest rate of cancer. We have the highest rate of heart attacks.
Speaker 5: This is a who's gonna benefit from that Apple? Microsoft Elive.
Speaker 3: It is a pattern of black rock and van pattern of indulgence.
Speaker 4: How you do one thing, it's how you do everything.
Speaker 6: That's true, but it's and there's the business aspect, right, and I got the bodies that's dumb, but it doesn't become the product.
Speaker 5: If I can train you from a kid all the way through eighteen nineteen twenty.
Speaker 4: Not the fight to go with the system, go with the someone gonna make it up. Yeah, I open every cell in Atica, sit them in Africa. Fact, But what do you guys think?
Speaker 5: Do you think we are programmed and we need to be deprogrammed or is it a issue of lack of accountability?
Speaker 3: But no, it's everybody's fault. It's not just it's not just the people. It's the government's fault. It's people's fault. Is everybody's fault.
Speaker 4: I'm not blame it. Go around.
Speaker 5: What do you guys think? Best comment? I will cash hap you tonight. Let me know engagement. I've been watching mister DC videos, Captain cash. That's funny, that's funny.
Speaker 4: I think I like that.
Speaker 8: My graduates from my school being force back drop drop Mike, drop bagdropf.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,