Speaker 1: Cheers, can it Beats.
Speaker 2: We're here, We're here.
Speaker 1: It feels good to be Do you ever have a moment in your life where you're like, I am exactly where I need to be in this book, because there's just infinite places to be in the universe, and you feel like this is the one.
Speaker 2: Honestly, tonight might be the first time I've ever felt that way. Really, there was something about the suit being a size too small that it showed me that I can overcome challenges that even I sometimes doubt myself on. And honestly, Lyle, just thanks for having me, Thanks for doing what you do. Of course, thank you to everybody who's tuning in. Thank you to our viewers. A lot of great guests on the show, Lyle. How do you do it? How do you get so many good guests?
Speaker 1: You know, listen you just if you get it, they will come. That's what they all say. Wow, if you get it, they will come.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I love that, Kenny Beats. What has been the most persistent thought on your mind lately?
Speaker 2: Don't overthink shit?
Speaker 1: Don't overthink shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, don'toverthinkshit dot com folks, We over here, we like to not take obstacles, challenges, life's little bumps as things that we need to go back and forth with, you know, just just move with instinct, move with passion, Lyle, I've been tried to just stay focused on the people around me and another good one. Your network is your net worthw just the fact that I know you. I feel like a smarter guy, just for having been here, having had this conversation, your chat, this other side of the internet. You know, there's so much you can learn from so many people. I just try to not let myself get in the way. You know, just don't overthink shit, guys.
Speaker 1: So don't overthink shit? Is that like you know, we were talking a little bit earlier that you know you you said you you started, you called it, don't ever think shit because you personally had a problem overthinking shit. Have you feel do you feel like, over the course, have you always had a problem over thinking shit?
Speaker 2: It might just be who I am. It could be genetics, where I grew up. There's so many factors, but yeah, I think I've always been someone who's felt like I needed to do my best all the time, or always prove myself, you know what I mean, or always try to try to try to make the point first or make the best joke as fast as you can. But for me, I've realized that collaboration really is the spice of life, you know, and trying to do everything yourself and put everything on your own shoulders, no one's going to patch you on the back at the end of the day. The more you can do with the more people around you, the more people you can uplift it once. That's that to me is really I'm looking forward in the future, Lyle.
Speaker 1: You know, I like that. I mean, you were talking about, like, how can I say the funny thing? How can I get this lick in there? You know what I mean. It's like when you're really flowing in a social situation, you're not thinking about anything, You're just doing confidently.
Speaker 2: Social situations, business situations, of course, I mean, emotions sometimes get in the way. Yeah, And I think a lot of us are programmed to kind of feel like with all the social media, all the stuff that you know what he means interrupting our daily train of thought, that you can't you can't trust yourself just to move swiftly without making sure that everything you say and everything you do is completely calculated. And I don't think that's true. Low. Sometimes I think you just gotta put one foot in front of the other and see where it takes you.
Speaker 1: Now, my like being challenged, Kenny beats. I you don't want to live through life without you know the thing with the ship right, You don't want to smooth sail. You want to endure the thunder and the wind and the sharks and shits.
Speaker 2: Have you seen a perfect storm with Russell Crowe?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't. Holy shit, is it about Russell Crow's Internet going down? No?
Speaker 2: No, it's he's on a little tiny boat and he takes a path that they all tell him he shouldn't take because there's a storm, a bruin and lightning ensues tidal waves. I think he does.
Speaker 1: He die.
Speaker 2: I can't remember if he lives or dies. I think if if he lives, that was poignant. If he dies, I think he might die. Yeah, I think he might die in that movie. Has anyone else in a perfect song? I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Well, Kenny Beach tonight, we're gonna live.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make it through. How is the urba mante By the way, is there a caffeine in that?
Speaker 2: People are starting to tell me that the urba is strongly linked to cancer. And I've been drinking a lot of it publicly for many years, so we'll see if that's true or not. But it tastes great and low calorie, a lot of energy. That's really why I do it. I used to be on the Red Bull pretty heavy, a lot of late night sessions. A lot of rappers don't show up on time, unfortunately, and you know, I was just chugging through the Red Bulls and people were telling me, Kenny, you can't be doing that. There's no good for you. There's too much sugar in there. So I moved over. It's a herbal organic tea.
Speaker 1: Okay. Are you a healthy guy in general? Do you eat healthy food?
Speaker 2: And to my answer would be yes. Any other year my answer would be no.
Speaker 1: It's just a recent kick.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Me and my buddy Dylan, we've been hitting the gym pretty hard. We've been big on the salads. I've been trying to do no carbs for I go to bed, which means no bread right before you sleep.
Speaker 1: Lyle, are you afraid of of like dying, getting sick and going into the ground.
Speaker 2: Someone who was trying to explain to me how bad white people age and how because we don't grow up using moisturizer and caring for our skin and these kinds of things, I might be aging terribly. And I posted a picture recently and people were saying, damn, you look old as hell. So I'm on the salads moisturizing.
Speaker 1: Though I can't confirm one hundred percent, I mean, you're probably I don't know if I'm fine. You're probably fine about the if there are no negative health effects to the paint that we're wearing right now.
Speaker 2: The paint, I feel like, if anything, it's making my skin feel less dry.
Speaker 1: Is it burning?
Speaker 2: No? Okay? Good? I mean, hey, the facial hair was the only thing I'm worried about. But you got a pretty solid beard going, so it's not gonna be an issue for me.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: It'll be several days after I've put this on and I'll find a little green beard hairs here and there.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of into that. That's almost like a I feel like that's a that's like a domb fight kind of thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like last week I had like pink hair. This week I got green hairs, and the trace of it it's kind of rock star.
Speaker 1: It's like always, but for me it's only green. Yeah, hey, you want to take some calls?
Speaker 4: Can you be?
Speaker 2: Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Someone asked, if we fart, do you fart far?
Speaker 2: I also don't try to like hide my fart. It's like a weirdo. I'm like, you know, there's a story about a woman who was afraid to fart around her husband for twenty years and she ended up having to have a crazy surgery. I can't I'm paraphrasing the story, but yeah, you should let your farts out, especially around to those you love, especially if you're in a new relationship. But it's solid, like you're into it. You know you like each other. They're not gonna leave you over a fart. Let it out.
Speaker 1: So if you would say, if you're in a business situation or you're just beating a new person, would you say that farting in mid conversation, not acknowledging it all? Would you consider that to be a power move?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 2: First, No, I don't consider that a power.
Speaker 1: But isn't it like a stance of I don't care what you think of me at all? I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna live my life. I'm gonna obey my biology in the face of you not liking me because my body's more important.
Speaker 2: But that's like, that's like that falls under like locker room talk. That's archaic, you know what I mean. That's like some alpha male shit. That's like some Jordan Belfort shit to do, you know what I mean. We're past that lyle like we're we're not just farting mid conversation, you know what I mean. The vibe, I think is if you've known someone for well enough for them to know your character, or at least for them to assume you're a good person, and you let a fart out mid combo and everybody just keeps it moving. There's a respect there, but it's not a it's not a power stance. It can be depicted as that, but I'd like to be more respectful with it, just personally. That's me.
Speaker 1: Are you not interested in games of power?
Speaker 2: Have you ever read for eight Laws of Power?
Speaker 1: I've read like spark notes.
Speaker 2: Of its a lot of weird shit in that book, you know, Like, Yeah, there's a whole thing that powerful people do sometimes, and it's they try to speak less. They try to let you do the talking. Sometimes you walk into a room with someone who might be of a certain stature, financially, successfully, whatever it is, and they'll say, how you doing, tell me about yourself, and they'll just let you over talk and overspeak and just give up all your secrets and all your mojos so they can read you. It's fuck, it's sketchy. What is What kind of vibe is that? Why can't you just talk to people? You know? Forty eight Laws of Power fucking New York Times bestseller, All these people learning how to just be silent, be yourself, fart wherever you want, tell people how you're feeling. Let's be forthright with our emotions. It's twenty twenty two. I agree.
Speaker 1: I feel like a book like that, it's it's sort of antithetical to your whole thing of not overthinking shit. If you're reading a book about social interactions, I would put that unto the category of overthinking.
Speaker 2: True, but social anxiety is pervasive, and you know there's people, there's people just like us, laugh who be on stage in front of thousands of people doing our thing fully comfortable. But then going out with a small group of friends can sometimes seem like a lot of weight on your shoulders, you know. So if you need a little help with that, I can understand it. But there's great other resources that aren't just books, you know. So I think a book, if anything, it's a great place to start. But a true gek knows that community is where you really gather your strength.
Speaker 1: Let's hear from the community. Talk to Tristan from West Virginia. Tristan, Hello, Tristan. Yeah up, Tristan. You're on with Therapy Gecko and Kenny Beets and it says here you've been struggling navigating the dating world. You find that you have a hard time getting people to go on dates with you after start the conversation. So sort of taking that next step from uh, talking to someone to you know, sort of making an actionable date out of it? Is this is this correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about right, Kenny. Is this something that you've ever ever struggled with in your life?
Speaker 2: I think people who are going through this kind of tough thing right now would be surprised that even the hottest people in the world experience the same thing. Tristan, Yeah, it sounds shocking, right. You would think the least sexy ass people on Instagram, there's probably no way they have trouble getting a date. But like we were just saying, Tristan, social anxiety is not just for people who have never been on a dat or having trouble. It's for everybody. It's people have been in relationships, people trying to start over in their dating life. You're not alone, So let's just start there at Tristan, this is not something that millions of people haven't overcome before. You're gonna beat this, but let's just figure out how.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your Do you have a strategy, Tristan, what's your Like, uh, what's your opener when you match with these apps?
Speaker 6: I guess some recently I've kind of been looking up like articles on like how to do like you know, the good openers like fifteen you know, classic openers to use, and like, I guess the one I kind of sort of navigate towards is like it's just kind of like trying to find something of substance to say about like a profile picture or whatnot, Like oh, hey, look, you know you have cool outfit there?
Speaker 4: Oh cool?
Speaker 6: Like what's that poster in your room? You know, things like that, trying to like just try and find something that kind of shows that you're engaging with the profile and then just kind of trying to you know, build something from there.
Speaker 1: I suppose, yeah, of course, because no girl wants to think that like they're getting, you know, a message that was sent to you know, one hundred other people, right yeah.
Speaker 2: I think also Tristan, you're doing something positive and negative at the same time.
Speaker 1: Hit him getting I.
Speaker 2: Think you're showing that you care and you pay attention, and you're showing that that attention to detail that honestly, so many of us guys really miss out on, you know what I mean. It comes around Christmas season and you only think of the last couple of hints you got, and you forget about those little gift ideas throughout the whole year that people drop, you know what I mean on a random Wednesday. You're showing that you're one of those guys who cares, You're going to pick up on these little things. But at the same time, you're giving off a little bit of a you vibe. You've ever seen you on Netflix, the fucking you know, the stalker guy. You don't want people to think you're looking at their space a little too carefully, and you're like ironing out details, trying to figure out like triangulate, you know what I mean, they're like where they're at in the world, or anything like that. I think you could start even simpler, because this is a great quality about you that you care this much to look into the detail. But let's not show that yet. It's the same way if you were a great cook, I would say, let's not do a five star feast the first night, you know what I mean, Let's let's hold something in tristan to show them how engaging you can be, how focus you can be. Let's start with a classic. This is not going to be in those fifteen best pickup line articles, but I'll give you one that I use all the time whenever I'm on the single dating scene. Just a lowercase hey, lowercase hey, A just a hey, lowercase h, lowercase hey.
Speaker 1: That's it is that Does that work for you?
Speaker 2: Typically, it's not about the success rate, it's just about if it does work. You're coming in just casual, easy going, and tristan. I don't know if if all these engagements are all on social media or on the internet, but something you could try in person is Hey, can I ask you a question? Yes?
Speaker 1: I didn't realize I was.
Speaker 2: You're the person that we're Hey, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: And whatever that person happens to be wearing. You pick out a specific item of clothing that person's wearing. Let's say they have white cowboy boots, and what you say is, Tristan, you say, do you think I could pull off some white cowboy boots.
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, hey you don't have to. That was that was it? But yeah, But but I think Tristan, uh, lead off a little simpler and then maybe get into it. And then whenever you whenever you drop that don't if you will exactly whenever you drop the color of their eyes, the color of their eyes, color of their hair, a little small thing about something in their pictures. Chat two, Chat three, you've reeled them in.
Speaker 1: Wait, Kenny, I'm confused about this because you were saying earlier you were like, you don't I've never seen you. But you were like, you don't want them to think you're like over analyzing shit. But then you're talking about like the color of her eyes and stuff. Save It's it's a gradual.
Speaker 2: You don't want to let them know everything you've noticed and everything that you're thinking about. Yeah, Tristan, come on, Tristan, you have so fucking much to offer. Let's not just put it all on a platter right at once. The surprises is what keeps what keeps the passion ignited, It keeps the fire hot.
Speaker 1: Christian can as Tristan cans, what what is it that you want? What are you looking for? Out there?
Speaker 2: Gets sucked? Everybody just wants to get sucked.
Speaker 1: Everybody just there are people out there who who want to getting sucked.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying everybody, at the end of the day deserves I mean to get suck.
Speaker 6: Is probably in like the top five.
Speaker 1: I told you top it's in the top feel like everybody, it's in the top two.
Speaker 2: And it's not too Tristan, Let's get real with the stream. Come on, it's late on a fucking I.
Speaker 6: Mean like but I mean, like, I mean, in all honesty, like I'm like, I'm very I have I'm not, oh no, I'm like I haven't had much like dating experience, Like I've only really been with like two people, and that was like a very short thing. And like I kind of grew up in a pretty like conservative like abstinence only like sex, that kind of deal. So it's just like I kind of want to and I just like I kind of want to just like find somebody I can vibe with and just kind of like explore myself in different ways. I don't know if necessarily, like you know, like a hard core like relationship is what I'm looking for right now, but just like I want to like somebody I can like fuck around with, have fun with, and just you know, have the generally somebody on a.
Speaker 1: On a it sounds like similar experience level as you, so that YouTube can kind of learn.
Speaker 6: Get because I get off with each other dated by people like that I know have like more experience than me. So it's just like I'm it's just kind of and it's just in general, like my lack of experience is something I'm kind of like a little self conscious about, and I think.
Speaker 2: Don't don't be Tristan, Tristan, don't be same thing with all these these fifteen best pickup lines and all this stuff. Truly, don't overthink shit and just be yourself and be forthright and honest. And let's say someone is more experience than you, they might find some joy in being able to bring you up to their level, all right, and that could be that could be a fun.
Speaker 1: Time, right right. It's an opportunity for them to show off their skills, make them feel like they're in a position where they're like, oh, because maybe somebody out there is self conscious about their experience, but then they meet you and they're like, all right, well I can kind of no more than this guy. I know more than this guy. And that makes them feel good. And now you're in a you're a you're getting sucked.
Speaker 2: They're educating everybody all around.
Speaker 1: I think that's a w everyone's getting sucked.
Speaker 2: Tristan. Do you feel like we're a little closer to the finish line? A?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Could you repeat that?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like we're a little closer to the finish line? Are you feeling a little more solid about this topic in your life right now?
Speaker 8: I'm feeling I'm.
Speaker 6: Feeling a little more a little more confident about that.
Speaker 1: How would you rate this call experience for you on a scale from one to ten?
Speaker 6: Definitely, like if we're going like you know, if we're going like Fantano scale, definitely like a hard eight.
Speaker 2: Hard Eight's the what's the Fantano scale, A ten is like a JPEG mafia song. I don't know how that, how does that pertain?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I was just like, you know, trying to do like you know, like the you know, just like the lakes. You don't feel like a light six to Altrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I got cha, gotcha, got you, I got you. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tristan, thank you very much for calling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no problem, thanks, thanks Kenny, big fan.
Speaker 1: Appreciate its good luck, God speed.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So you the the age, the lowercase age, by the way, you know what this is kind of a pathetic feeling. Okay, if you've ever like, because okay, the iPhone auto capitalizes everything you say, so, have you ever had a moment where you had to intentionally go back and uncapitalize your.
Speaker 2: Hey, like old capital hey?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, okay, you type out hey with a capitol because it had capitalations because iPhone automatically does the capital age, and then you go back you change the capital H to a lowercase age. Has that ever happened?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Your type?
Speaker 1: You type hey, your phone auto you it hasn't been sent yet. Your phone autotypes it with a capital H and then you go back, you know, with the little magnifying glass and delete the age and then turn the caplock off and then type of lowercasege.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's isn't that worse though? It's one second, Lesle, it's what they actually someone.
Speaker 1: That's such an over that's an overthinky thing.
Speaker 2: So like, is it aesthetics my aesthetic? I'm not overthinking. I know what my aesthetic is, and the computer was overthinking my moves and I'm trying to correct it so we can get this algorithm on point. Don't gaslight me, Lyle.
Speaker 1: I guess it eventually learns, but I'm saying it's like that in and of itself. My my philosophy has always been like, you know, you just do things, move around the universe, exert forces, and then whatever comes back to you is what you have to work with.
Speaker 2: Did you Is that from a Marvel movie?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: They had like a kind of Marvel tent to it. I'll take that as a exert your exert and force into the universe. Here's how I feel. It's not that complicated. Sometimes you just have to roll with the punches.
Speaker 1: Talk to Angelina from Florida.
Speaker 2: We're in Florida. Very important detail.
Speaker 1: Let's find out, baby Angelina.
Speaker 3: Yes, how are you?
Speaker 1: Angelina?
Speaker 8: Hello, I am so good. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, calm down, Yeah, I can't believe we're talking to you. I always say when people are like, oh, I can't believe I got in, I'm like, I can't believe anyone ever called.
Speaker 8: Like, I'm like shaking right now. I'm like so like nervous to talk to you. Oh my god, I like love you. I like watch all your videos.
Speaker 1: Ah man, Angelina Angelina. Kenny Kenny Beast wants to know where exactly in Florida you are?
Speaker 2: Whereabouts?
Speaker 8: Okay? So I actually live like most like when I say Tampa Floor, people know where that is. But I like live in a little city called rear View Review.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it? What are you calling about tonight?
Speaker 8: Okay, So this is kind of a long story. So I actually do marching band and I play the flute. If you didn't know, so I obviously you didn't know, but I played the flute, yes, yes, And so in the marching band we have different sections, so I'm part of the flute section, right, So in earlier years, our section was kind of like trash, Like it was like we were not like every other section was like really hype and into and into the music, and our section was kind of like.
Speaker 5: Oh, we're the flute section.
Speaker 9: Hello, We played.
Speaker 8: The flute and it was kind of like dry like that, it was unseasoned for real. So then to make it more like the up the morale, we do like things like section dinners and hangouts and things like that, you know. So when the season was ending during like Christmas time, so last Christmas, like this past Christmas, we did like this little Christmas party and it was like a secret Santa thing and everybody got to pull a raffle or whatever however they did. They assigned everybody's section leaders, assigned everybody's secret Santa and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: The YadA YadA, So.
Speaker 1: I did it says here that you did this secret Santa with your band people and that the person who had you you didn't get your gift. Is this correct?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: So no, see look this, I'm sorry if I was talking too much for this, I was no, No, it's okay.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 8: So we had this last performance of like the year or whatever. It was like this Festival of Wins where we performed for like the high school kids. So they want to be excited about music and YadA YadA and enjoy the music programs like marching band and different stuff. So we were doing that. So I get there and I see her. I had no idea she was my secret Sant at this point. So I see her and I'm like, and I walked after her. She's like, oh, hi, Angie, that's what everyone calls. That's my nickname, Angie.
Speaker 2: Fake ass bits while she being so fake though she didn't buy a gift, and she's trying to say, you're going, continue, you continue, you come sorry, I'm lying, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, continue going, keep going, let us let her keep going, let her keep going.
Speaker 1: Well, let's Angeline. I want to know where.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 1: I want to know. Okay. So so okay, so we have a we've established I had a secret Santa thing as a means of boosting the cloud of the flutes who were in desperate need of something they weren't feeling it around. And and this person, uh, she was your friend beforehand.
Speaker 8: So, like I said, we were in marching band, and you know, every year the freshman class comes in, we get new members and stuff. So we were like really really close our freshman year, like we were like cool like that, but then like the new members and it kind of stole me away from her, and then she became band captain, you know, so that's like right underneath it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, So there's a little bit of drama that's sort of boiling to a point passive aggression, right right, and then and then it all explodes in this gift exchange.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I promise you it's not even like that. It's not like that. You asked me if we were friends and we were kind of drifting apart. Let me just say it like that we driven.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you haven't lost a treasured member of the squad or anything.
Speaker 8: No, no, but can I can I can I get back to it?
Speaker 5: I just really want to tell you what happens.
Speaker 2: Go ahead? Please?
Speaker 8: Is that okay?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 8: So I see her and she's like, oh hi, Angie, and I'm like, oh, hey girl, hi, not knowing she's my secret sandoh bro, I see her right something like oh, she's gonna be at a party. It's all good, this and this and that we get to the party, and after we have our hot chocolate and all of our cookies and this and this and that we're sharing love stories how much we love our section, and this and this and that we start exchanging gifts. Everyone's exchange their gifts. When the first person goes and they give their gifts, and that person gives their gifts, and on and on it on. So the person who was supposed to give my secret sand of their gifts her gifts, she wasn't there, and so then.
Speaker 2: It turns out how convenient, how convenient that is? I continue, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: Continue, No, You're good. So I'm looking around, looking at her. I'm like I'm looking around, like okay, And then one of our other friends comes over. She's like, oh, she's not here. She had to finish of paper and this and that, but she said, your gift is coming in the mail. So I'm a little bit salty and bitter at this point because I'm thinking, like, Okay, if you knew you had a paper do this day, and you knew you were going to procrastinate, why even sign up for the Secret Center. That's how I'm feeling at that point.
Speaker 1: What did you, Angelina, what did you what did you get? What did what did you get? Your your person?
Speaker 8: My girl? Okay, so my girl likes junk food. The girl I got. She like life of junk food. So I got her pringles, I got her these big bags of shyer past kids kids. My girl like styrepast kids. I got her. So yeah, I just got her junks with like.
Speaker 9: A big like.
Speaker 1: I want to take this, Angelina, I appreciate you. I want to take this to a larger sort of sort of concept. Do you leave that the good that you give out into the world, do you believe it comes back?
Speaker 5: Let me tell something.
Speaker 8: Wow, can I get real free for through a second?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You get please please.
Speaker 8: I feel like I've been talking to my mom and I have a therapist too. We've been talking and they thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for taking care of yourself. Thank you for taking care of yourself and your mental health and putting you first. Thank you for that. Can I just say thank you real quick and give you your flowers before you continue?
Speaker 8: Thank you? Thank you? So we they tell me that I when I first meet people, I like love them automatically. I love love, love everybody, and I give all my love to everybody. And you know, when you love everybody, not everybody loves you back, and so sometimes I don't get my love back, you know what I'm saying. Does that make sense? But I need to learn with myself. I need to learn who deserves my love and who does it if that makes sense, because I love love, love everybody, and not everybody gives it back to me up obviously.
Speaker 1: Apparently, but that's such a great thing to do. I feel like the love, if the love is given with an expectation of something in return, I feel like it's almost not even true, you know what I'm saying. So I love the way that you're approaching this whole, you know, way of being, of giving without necessarily needing something in return.
Speaker 2: I don't like to get into this stuff.
Speaker 8: It's not even.
Speaker 2: What's your song? Are you Aquarius? Are you Aquarius? By chance?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: I'm a cancer leo. So like I'm like, my birthday is the lie twenty seconds. So I'm like the cutoff, Like my birthday is the cut off to be a cancer, and the next sign after that is a leo. I'm a cancer leo.
Speaker 2: My mom similarly to you, she just loves people off the bat she sees the best in people when she meets them. But one thing my mom's had to learn the strong woman she is, the resilient woman she is, is that at the same time, you can give people the benefit of the doubt, but you deserve the benefit of the doubt first, and sometimes always thinking the best of everybody is the best way to be unless it's getting in the way of you taking care of yourself. And you seem like a person who has a good relationship with your mom, you're talking to your therapist, you know what I mean. You can see these overall vibes. You have a sense about you where you can tell it's not just a thing with who's playing the flute or the pieces that we're playing. The section is not having the passion that some of these other sections are having. And I don't know if a dinner or a secret Stanna or one of these little traditions is going to fix that. But you know what will your mindset and how you talk to these people and how you carry out these little petty things that they're doing. What kind of band captain is that booking their schedule all coincidentally on the day they're supposed to be giving a gift, they book something in their schedule. That's no captain. You sound like a captain to me. But let me tell you something. We don't need them to give you a pin or some kind of yearbook fucking thing under your name that says who you are, because we know who you are. Your mom knows who you are, your therapist knows so you are, your friends know who you are. And the love that you deserve you will get. It might not be from the flute section, but fuck them, they're stale anyway. Me and Lyle love you, and the chat loves you. Chat speak up and let me tell you something. We're just a small sample size of a bigger majority, and honestly, good luck to you.
Speaker 1: Deserve the world, Angeliae, the whole thing you ought to say to the people of the computer before we go.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, guys, thank you so much. You gonna make me cry. You guys are so sweet.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: Kennedy, I'll be Kennedy. Kenny. You need to be a preacher, sir, you need to be. You need to look that spoke to my phone. That's on what Mary hand, little lad period. Thank you Kenny, Thank you, Lyle.
Speaker 2: Thank you, having great good night, have a great knight.
Speaker 1: Of course, thank you.
Speaker 8: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I will miss So.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were into astrology.
Speaker 2: I'm really not. I shouldn't have brought that into it.
Speaker 1: But but okay, okay, okay, but but but something in within you made you feel as though it was relevant to the conversation, made you feel like you should bring it up. What was that?
Speaker 2: She said something that like she started, like, my mom really, yeah, my mom is like, from what I understand, my mom is very much her sign. My mom is very much an Aquarius, you know. And so if I had nailed that, if I had been like, you're an Aquarius and she said yes, that would have been like a you know, if you if like people are into astrology, if he gets there signed yeah, So sometimes you got to take the stab just to see if you nail.
Speaker 1: It further evidence towards there's something here.
Speaker 2: What are the twelve signs? You know what I mean? It's like, maybe I nail it and then all they think you're a genius forever. What do you Taurus? Do you?
Speaker 1: Okay, so when you go on the computer and you're looking up the tourist stuff and it says you'd eat late at night and you'd like the water, and you have a toe ring and all all this. Do you look at that and go that's me? Or are you like, eh.
Speaker 2: It's it's everybody right, whatever your sign is, it's you too, exactly. It says for me, it's ays Taurus is stubborn creative. Yeah, I'm fucking stubborn creative. But so it was like all my friends who are fucking Sagittarius, you know, Like, no, for anybody who's into it, shout out to you, Mercury retrograde seems like a fucking real thing. But at the same time, I've had people like fuck up songs or mixes or sessions or this and that, But like, yeah, mercury retrograde' is fucking crazy. And you know what, Pal, I don't know if I don't know if we can blame that on the fucking retrograde Pal. But that's a no, no hate to anybody out there who's rocking their co star app Shout out to you guys.
Speaker 1: It's no it's no hate to anyone who uh who rocks.
Speaker 2: The Famili's big into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, there's no hate to anyone is into it. I'm my My position is like I'm with with like the younger people. I'm like I would be afraid of like some fourteen year old being like like making uh etching in stone parts of who they are based because of some of their fucking moon or whatever. It's like, you don't have to be this because the computer says you're this based on the stars, you know, but it's you know, everyone has their way of making sense of the universe and why things are the way they are. And I'm not here to hate on it.
Speaker 2: We're just here to just help you along the path.
Speaker 1: We're here to be geckos and talk to people on the phone.
Speaker 2: God, this is a great time. I could do this. I could do this all day.
Speaker 1: Hello, Amanda, how are you?
Speaker 2: Hey? Girl?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 10: How are you? Kenny? Love you, gek love.
Speaker 2: You, love you, miss you. What's going on? Let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Tell us everything. Tell us nothing, Amanda.
Speaker 10: I wanted to call just to talk about I have like pretty bad sleep at mea which causes me to have sleep proalysis very often.
Speaker 2: I have a very very very close friend to me who experiences this problem extremely badly. Continue. I might have something for you.
Speaker 10: Okay. So well, I mean I smoke a lot of weed and that helps tremendously.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got it.
Speaker 2: I already I already know what it is. Sorry, keep going, keep going. Sorry.
Speaker 10: Sorry, Okay. So I basically for the past ten years, I've had this where I my body obviously it becomes like paralyzed, but my head is like in between the stages of like dreaming but like also awake, so like I'm very aware of what's going on around me, but like I'll see like crazy hallucination.
Speaker 2: Like demons they call them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, did do you have a demon? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean I'm personally not religious, so I don't see it like that, but I more see it as like a medical condition.
Speaker 1: But yeah, is is it typically seen as a religious I never I know, I didn't know that the sleep paralysis demon.
Speaker 2: Was demons, angels, demons. I see what you're saying. I think just that she's having some type of hallucination of some sort because it feels like she's awake, which she's seeing things.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Like I actually have a friend who is part of church, and he's like very crazily talked about how like I might be like a demon might be attached to me, and I was like, I can't.
Speaker 6: Deal with all that.
Speaker 2: You can do that just if he starts talking about Phaeton's that's a whole other conversation, but we're not going to get into it. Here's what I think. Let me ask you one question. Do you smoke weed to get to sleep because it helps you get to bed?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am also a big weed smoker. And something I've learned is that people who smoke weed before bed, which I'm sure's a lot of people in the chat, a lot of people lie oud. I both know it's something that can help people get to sleep, get their eyes closed, make them feel tired, whatever it is. But the problem with smoking to go to bed is when you smoke within the last few hours before you go to sleep, you don't hit full beta waves.
Speaker 1: Lyle, I have heard of beta waves.
Speaker 2: You don't go into the deep sleep that you can normally go into if you went to bed sober. The problem is something about cannabis and cannabinoids and THHC and what it's doing to your brain. It doesn't allow you to get to the deepest form of sleep you can. So when you smoke weed before you go to bed, you're not getting the best sleep you can. So first things first, I would try to just get yourself as tired as possible without the weed, or maybe try a CBD thing or something that doesn't have the THHC or any of the psychoactive effects and see if the weed might be a little bit of the problem there. But when it comes to the demons and all that other shit, I'm gonna leave that to lot.
Speaker 1: What is your day?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Please, please please?
Speaker 2: We're not calling them demons.
Speaker 10: Well, I've had this for like years, like since I was like fourteen years old.
Speaker 2: So you weren't smoke, so you were not smoking zaza back then and you are now.
Speaker 10: No smoking helps me actually not have it.
Speaker 2: Mmmm. You gotta start the uh the sleep prousses runs what is it?
Speaker 1: Sleep presses runs, and you should start the weed strain. U oh, a weed strain called sleep press.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll talk about this anyway. So this has been going on pre weedle anything to weigh in on this.
Speaker 1: Uh, I want to know what your demon looks like. I have a couple of questions about the demon. First of all, is it a recurring demon? Is it a cast of an ensemble cast of demons. One guy, is it a lady? What's the demon?
Speaker 10: So there had been just like shadows walking like but it doesn't seem like they're like it's just like they're passing through like in and out of the room like around.
Speaker 2: They don't want smoke, Like they're not coming out. They're not coming out to you and it doing anything.
Speaker 10: They're just there, no, no, yeah, and I'll hear like tapping on the window. But like one time, which I knew, like when I went to like I actually talked to my doctor about it. Was when I was sleeping. I woke up, but I thought I was like actually awake, but I looked back and I saw myself sleeping, and like that was just the scariest thing, like actually seeing like what you look like sleeping. So like after that, I was like, I talked to my doctor, but they just recommended like medication and.
Speaker 2: You're you're not doing DMT before bed. We've confirmed you you're not doing DMT before you go to bed. No, okay, that's Amanda.
Speaker 1: What if you are your own sleep paralysis demon?
Speaker 10: That could be true, that could be true.
Speaker 1: You secretly are the demon. Oh my god, Amanda, what do you think of this theory. I'm just spitballing here. This could be completely untrue. What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 10: I mean, like you sound like my religious friend, right, But I mean I don't know. I talk to people saying that it could be like trauma based, but like I haven't had any like major trauma my life happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you gone? Have you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: So you you were telling me that you're you're, you're you're, you're saying that you uh went to some specialists, some some therapists. You're you were saying that, Right.
Speaker 10: I just went to my regular doctor, and.
Speaker 1: What did your doctor have to say about this?
Speaker 10: Just they just said that, like people will get this like once maybe twice in their life, but they're like in rare occasions, it will happen like very often to people. But they're like, the most you recommend is either like medication or just like a change in like lifestyle, like going to bed the same time every night, like certain.
Speaker 2: Things like that a routine can do magical things for you. I would, I really I can attest that a routine can you make you feel a lot better. That might be a good first step. I'm really more rocking with Lyle's theory that you're your own demon, though, I think we gotta we gotta figure out what is it that's making you haunt yourself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 10: It's a question. I gotta ask myself, what.
Speaker 1: Do you want from yourself? Amanda?
Speaker 10: I don't cry, so.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should start there.
Speaker 1: I had a different I had another suggestion that was going to throw out before I found out that you were your own sleep paralysis demon. I've talked to some people on the show a while ago who had a sleep proless demon, and they said they got rid of their sleep proless demon by having sex with them with the demon, with the demon. But if your demon is yourself, you could have sex with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you couldn't, that's true.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that you should go to see another specialist and see what they have to tell you, because you know, we can sit here and we can, you know, go back and forth on our various theories, but at the end of the day, we're just a couple of geckos. And there are people who went to school and studied brain scans for you know, night after night after night, and I'm sure that those brain scan nerd people can tell you a lot more than we could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck those nerds.
Speaker 1: But Amanda, is there anything else that you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 10: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Of course, I have a great night, he was, well, thank you so much for calling Amanda.
Speaker 2: Get some rest, Amanda, see there.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, I think we just we just hit a new level tonight.
Speaker 1: You know, the whole having sex with yourself thing I read. I read some article that was like, uh, if there was a clone of you, would you have sex with it? And at first I was like, I don't know if I would have sex with the clone of myself because I don't know if I would be like sexually attracted to myself. But also I know myself sexually more than anybody else because I'm myself. So if I were to have sex with myself, I would be having sex with someone who knows what I like more than anyone else would.
Speaker 2: Fellas ladies, people of the chat, is it gay to fuck your sleep proalysses demon yourself? Who cares if it is?
Speaker 1: But yo, like there's something to sleep on.
Speaker 2: Because everything you're saying makes perfect sense. But like fucking myself, taking care of myself just inside of myself is so hard. I'm six seven. It's like a lot.
Speaker 1: You're six seven two.
Speaker 2: Six seven people in one bed. It's like, well, even if it's a king, even if it's a California king, that's just so much like ankles and your legs and ankles and you know what I mean, it's like to too much. It's too much.
Speaker 1: If you could, would you would you would you suck your own dick?
Speaker 2: I can't, and I probably I don't think I would, to be honest, I don't know if I would.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would either. I mean I I think I would. I would try it. Well, I don't think I would make it like a nightly routine, but if I could try.
Speaker 2: For me, like the quest of getting sucked is like half the fun, you know what I mean. If I could just suck myself, there's no journey anymore.
Speaker 1: What if you like set up a chat bot that was like your that you trained to respond, You know these like AI robots that you can text and they're like, yeah, yeah, you set one up that's like you, and then you would like flirt with yourself and stuff.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, Like I got I like we I like get myself like a seduce myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I mean, take yourself out to dinner. You could, you could, you could, you could simulate the quest.
Speaker 2: This makes everything so much fucking easier. I mean, this is where it's all so there's no there, but there's no surprising yourself, you know what I mean. It's like there's no like you thought you got the anniversary here the flowers like cause you know it's yourself. I need the spice of a variety and spontaneity, you know what I mean. I can't just be fucking myself all the time taking myself to dinner.
Speaker 1: Hello is this Margo from Virginia?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: How's it going, Margo? I'm here with Kenny Beats. We're a couple of geckos and we're talking to people on the phone.
Speaker 4: Hey, I mean not a gecko, but I talking to them.
Speaker 1: What, kennyboy, are you up to?
Speaker 2: Just sweating in this suit? Just it's a little hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I can actually see on your face, and I don't think I can say if I can see on your face and this happens to me too, where the paint melts, drips a little bit, but then solidifies. So this sort of like a solidified drip.
Speaker 2: We're just solidified drip over here.
Speaker 3: It's a certain look, Marco.
Speaker 1: It says here, it says here that you had a YouTube channel. I actually didn't look at this before I took it, but I read the first line and it seemed interesting. I had you, Margo. It says here you had a YouTube channel dedicated to making videos of your webkins when you were eleven, And then, oh, I should have read this for it. And then the first comment was someone asking if you could take a video of your feet, and you feel like this telegraphed your eventual career in sex work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know I have this YouTube channel. You know you read it, and I just love taking little videos of my webcams.
Speaker 2: So quick, real, real quick, real quick. What What's what is a webcin? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: What is a webcins? Maybe maybe I'll know what it is, Amanda, Marco, Margot talk anny beats? What webkins are?
Speaker 4: Any beats? You're missing out, my friend. So webcins are little stuffed animals that you could get at the store, and they had codes on their tags like ratso not a little better, and you could take the little code and put them online and then like have how like how it's like neopets but like not free, but now it's free.
Speaker 2: But you would just put up videos of them doing what just showing to showcasing which ones you had.
Speaker 4: Like like they're just like walking around and stuff like oh, Peaches the raccoon and it's hanging out with husky the husky and whatever, and.
Speaker 2: Someone's under under the Peach's rescuing video. They're like, show your feet and then you're like, whoa, what the fuck? Was just a young kid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you react when you first saw that comment?
Speaker 4: I was excited because because they were like, oh my god. I was like, oh my gosh, Like someone commented on my video. Oh my god. It was like, hey love your video. Can you upload one of your feet? And I was like, oh my god. So like in the video, I'm like, hey, here are my feet. I just painted my cute little toes. Look at them, they're so blue. These are the bottoms of my feet, like a really in depth video my feet.
Speaker 1: So I mean, can I ask, like, you know, look at you're twenty four years old now looking back on that temporarily, I mean, how do you how do you feel about this?
Speaker 4: I felt like it was foreshadowing my future because I'm in sex work now, so it just kind of like makes sense.
Speaker 3: That it happened.
Speaker 4: But I was, you know, it was very wholesome. I guess in the beginning looking back, I was like, uh, it's a little weird. But then I'm like, I guess it makes sense, you know, like, of.
Speaker 8: Course this would happen.
Speaker 2: I will say, I will say that's something that for certain people could be a very scary, very traumatizing thing. And I love the fact that you found the beauty in it and you've turned it into a career where you're respecting yourself and you can see this all as this kind of foreshadowing that. Yes, little creepy who knows who that was behind that account asking for that picture. Yes, you were definitely too young to be doing any type of video besides just the strict webcam video. I mean, though, webkins, what the fuck is it? Webcams video? But I think that it's it's I think it's beautiful. Your outlook is beautiful. I agree, I agree, and we respect sex workers here on therapy, get goos. We respect sex workers in my discord as well and on my Twitch, and I think you being able to see that moment as the blossoming of your career, I think that's a great way to look at it, because to me it a little bit scary, not gonna lie, little bit a little bit scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, that's a little bit. I mean for a lot of people, that would be a very like, uh, traumatizing.
Speaker 2: If I was fourteen years and asked me to see my feet, I'm not sure I might have given up on music. I'm not sure if i'd be here. I don't know. I don't know how that would have affected me. But I love your outlook and I love that you've turned this into a beautiful thing. And let's just get a respect sex workers in the chat real quick.
Speaker 1: So uh win, So I'm going contemporarily as we said, or how long have you been doing sex work for?
Speaker 4: Since I was like eighteen?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the right, that's the correct answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get my ice checked alogue, But you know.
Speaker 3: It makes sense.
Speaker 4: I would not suggest doing it at.
Speaker 1: Eighteen, Okay, so you would, So anyone out there who's listening who's young and considering doing it, you would say to them, you do not suggest doing it at the Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because I know a lot of yeah, I know a lot of strip clubs do. Like you have to be twenty one, and I do think that that you're literally still a child at eighteen. I think it's important that like twenty one, it's just kind of like, you know, you've lived life a little then eighteen.
Speaker 2: Well, no better than us. Sorry, we respect your opinion.
Speaker 1: So I mean, okay, So now at twenty four four years old, an age where you have more than enough agency to make your own decisions and have your own feelings about the things that you do with your life, how you sound like you're very much enjoying the lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not super into it right now. I actually work with kids now, so different left turn career. Yeah, but they're all really sweet. I don't think they know what webcins are, and that's all right, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Know about webkins or webcams.
Speaker 1: It really does like hearing a story like yours just now, I'm like already, because I mean, let's see when you were eleven or twenty four, that's like, I'm not gonna do math right now, but it's two thousand and whatever, and I mean right now. It's interesting with TikTok because on TikTok there's fucking a ton of like little kids, like you know, like it's it's one thing to fuck around on the internet as a little kid when it was YouTube, because YouTube things don't go as like crazy viral as they do on TikTok, Whereas, like, you know, an eleven year old now fucking around on TikTok, they could be like, you know, exposing themselves to like hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people just like lightning fasts with the way that TikTok, Whereas it's pretty fucking terrify.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the algorithm, it's like the most advanced algorithm all times. So if you're a fourteen year old boy and it's like you see like one video of shaking ass and you start to get a little crazy about it, that algorithm is gonna feed you ass, feed you just nothing but ass.
Speaker 4: Like you think it's so cool, you know, like, oh my god, look at all this attention that I'm getting. Like that's kind of where I was at with the comment on my YouTube video. It's like, oh, my gosh, someone actually cares. That's really cool. But you know, there's a lot of iPads kids or like tablet kids, Like they'll talk about their.
Speaker 8: Tablets in school.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what are you doing? You're like four, you know, like what you're doing on your tablet?
Speaker 2: So you're saying you wouldn't let your kid use the tablet till how old?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like maybe I don't. I don't even fucking know, you know, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I think about that too, think about that. I'm wonder it's like with the technology that's there now that we're there, when we were kids, if we were to have a young get go, we would have a what do they call like a what's I say?
Speaker 1: Tadpole? Taole?
Speaker 4: Frog?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 1: That's a frog? If we were to have a table say it anyway, no one cares about what things are.
Speaker 2: Is that? Is that something that you would want the tadpole to have an iPhone when it's five years old and to have an iPad when it's very young? And is that normal now because to keep up with everybody else or would you try to lessen the Netflix and the fucking animal crossing? You know what I mean? Because it might be good for development. I don't really know these answers neither.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it's important to kind of like get those core memories. You know, I got core memories of fucking being myself in the neighborhood, trying to find my way home, you know, like it's all right. It's like, you know, it builds character, like you'll.
Speaker 1: Be all right, Margot, is there anything you want to say to the people before we go?
Speaker 4: My friend Vanilla Wafer says, Hi to Tim. She calls a lot. I've never actually watched the podcast. I see all on TikTok, you know how it is. But she mentioned me to call call in so here I am.
Speaker 1: But well, we appreciate you calling Margo, and you know, ghek bless you for a thousand years.
Speaker 4: Uh te'all two take you these you too much? Love?
Speaker 1: You know, I was going to ask you. This is gonna be one of my first questions. You're the whole thing is you're on the computer pretty much forever. You're pretty much suspending with what you do all day, every us on the computer, on the computer.
Speaker 2: Whenever people want to do interviews with me, it's about stuff I do on the computer. Yeah, when I stream it's on the computer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When we do the YouTube show up, it's about me being on my computer.
Speaker 1: You're a digital man.
Speaker 2: That's it. When you're a producer, your computer is like your sword. You know, it's like it's your main thing.
Speaker 1: Are you do you ever do you ever look at your what's your tolerance for? Like, Okay, if I've been on the computer for twelve hours, do you ever just want to take it and like throw it across the room and go I am free. Now I'm going out into the woods with a tent, no computer, no phone. I'm tired of this thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's not in the way you would think. It's not like I sit there for eight hours one day and go, oh, that's too much. I need a break. I'll do like a solid week and a half two weeks of like twelve hours plus of producing or doing streams or doing whatever, just working on my computer, working in the studio, and then at the end of two weeks, you feel like you're gonna die. You look at the SpongeBob meme whor he's dehydrated. Yep. It's kind of the vibe. I just I work myself into this fucking trench, and then I take a trip, I live my life, experience the world a little bit, come back to the music, come back to the computer. But a lot of people don't realize, especially creative people, people who do art. To do music, you have to live your life to make good art.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm get out there to get I've been thinking about that all the time because I'm like, you know, I'm also a computer guy. I'm on the We're on the computer right now. You're editing on the computer, you're emailing on the you're doing everything on the computer, and you're like, shit, when I'm on my deathbed, am I gonna be like? I mean, of course, I'm very grateful that I get to do this. I love, you know, getting to do this work and everything. But when I look back, I'm and be like, fuck, I just spent my whole life on the computer. Doesn't even regardless of what you're doing on there, you're still on the computer.
Speaker 2: Well, thinking of it this way, if you sleep eight hours a night, the recommended amount, that's a third of your entire life.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then if you're on the computer for eight hours that's another third.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but cut that sleep down to five hours. This an extra three hours. Do whatever the fuck you want. You only sleep five hours, sleep about five hours.
Speaker 1: Every every nome and that works for you.
Speaker 2: I'll get seven on a really good night, but usually yeah, five to.
Speaker 1: Do coffee, Red Bull, your a Manta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, strictly. This is not an ad, though they're not paying me.
Speaker 1: Do you get tired like in the middle of the day you ever take a nap?
Speaker 2: I get tired from the gas. The weed will give you a little tired here and there, and then your boots stuck up at the caffeine. Oh, I should have the mic. Sorry, the weed makes me tired. The caffeine boots me back up. This joint was given to me from a young gentleman named baby Tron.
Speaker 1: What's the silliest noise you think you could make?
Speaker 2: Silly?
Speaker 1: Oh hey, let's talk to someone on the phone.
Speaker 2: Kenny Beats Incorporated, don't overthink ship the brand and Twitch dot TV, slash Lyle forever will not be liable for anything that gets said from this point forward.
Speaker 1: Once I've hit the za, Josh from Orlando, how are you?
Speaker 9: What's that just out here? Chilling man? What are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: We're good We're good, We're good. Where are you calling in from? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm calling in from my back dog in Orlando because you know, chilling, vibing.
Speaker 2: Vibing in the tub. I like that is the tub have water in it?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, okay, watch the phone.
Speaker 2: But okay, say.
Speaker 1: Josh. It says here that you feel like there is a stigma in society against taking bad ads, and you feel like bads are satisfying and enjoy. Now, I'm curious what evidence have you seen out in the world, conversations you've had with people that make you feel like the world society at large is anti bath.
Speaker 9: Well, I wouldn't say for like women, but especially for men, especially of my age group.
Speaker 1: You're four years old, it say twenty eight. Yeah, yeah, okay, so you think that men around the age range of twenty eight? For men, what do you believe society thinks is the cutoff point for baths?
Speaker 9: Well, if you don't grow into into it, you know, into like a regular thing of you doing it, you they basically don't you know, really tend to gravitate to it later on in your you know, as you grow up, because especially when it comes to like, you know, other countries. It's like, I think that's stigmatized because you know, as you grow up in other countries like I did, masculinity tends to be overblown out of proportion. So things like pampering yourself tend to be viewed like as a taboo for men, especially if you're like, you know, like a heterosexual man. It tends to be like, you know, a really big taboo because you know, you can't really be opened up, like you can really open up to your friends or like people that you know about pampering yourself and stuff like that, you know, like getting peticures or like getting a back massage or something like that. You know, like especially like taking backs and taking care of yourself. You know, I especially enjoy it, like you know, after a long shift of work, getting into the back is like literally the most relaxing things that you could do.
Speaker 2: And what is wrong with that, you know what I mean. At the end of the day, let's even think about this for the people who from other countries, that might be the norm to consider that, you know what I mean, not a thing that men do or whatever. We can understand there's there's toxic masculinity that's baked into a lot of different places. That makes it feel like just getting a manicure pedic, You're doing something like that makes you less of a man, or less tough or less whatever it is. But think about it logically, how just having some crusty, dusty, unmoisturized ass, skin or fingers or whatever, how does that make you tougher? I don't understand how does that make you more ready to support your family? I don't see how having taken no care of yourself and your body in the vessel that houses all these these manly ideas, I don't understand how you're even able to be your masculine best self if your skin is drying up crackling, and your nails are ingrowing, and you're having moisturize in a while, and you're taking these quick hot showers that are drying you out. You've got to figure it out. Clearly. You know what makes you feel good, and you're acting on it, and I think you should continue to do that because you're a grown up. You're twenty four years old, and who the fuck gives a shit if someone doesn't like baths.
Speaker 1: The manliest thing you could do, Josh, is make decisions on your own as to what you define to be manly or or a strong or any of these things. That the definitions of those things. It's up to you to define what is what is strength, And that's.
Speaker 2: That's even more badass. Going against the rules is the most manly thing you can do. It's like that's riding into the sunset. You're not drinking whiskey. It's like you're you're you're going against You're going against the grain. You know what I mean by being fucking moisturized and fucking soft and conditioned.
Speaker 1: Taking baths is punk rock.
Speaker 9: Facts, no facts, real bro.
Speaker 1: No, Josh, I have a I have a question.
Speaker 2: In Orlando. It's super punk rock even just.
Speaker 1: To bathe Oh right, because they're all, uh, what.
Speaker 2: To joke a little Florida joke, shout out in Florida. No, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Just have a question. I have an important question. You have an important question.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: What are your what's your opinion, your thoughts, your feelings about sitting down in the shower. That's what I do. I don't take bad but I will sit down.
Speaker 2: It depends on your shower shape. Some people that makes no sense for the shape of their shower.
Speaker 9: So no, no, listen. Okay, So, like if you're in a bath, it honestly kind of feels a little bit out of position because you know, you're like in water, right, But if you're taking a shower sitting down, that is really it feels good. Especially when it's a hot shower, that feels really good.
Speaker 2: Because the velocity of the water is that what it is, because it's like a board of a waterfall effect and there's a little faucet.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it feels I mean, and yes, if you, if you, because I had the privilege to like access, like visit waterfalls. But waterfalls are cold as ship man, So like if you have a generalization.
Speaker 2: A waterfalls are not cold. But he continued, continue that was a bit of a.
Speaker 1: Passion.
Speaker 2: That was a bit of a generalization, but no offense.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, but but where I caught where I went through, like you know, the places I went through the waterfalls were fucking super Bowl, bro. But I still enjoyed it though, you know, because there's like the pressure of the water, like you were saying, book like in the sense of sitting down in the shower, as as the water is like, especially if it's like hot water, like just you know, crashing on top of you. It makes you feel really relaxed. It almost feels like a back massage.
Speaker 2: You know. Poetic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really was. By the way, I love the way you look at life. I love the way that you said I have had the just the way you phrase things. I had the privilege of visiting a waterfall. I like. I like because I'm inspired by you, Josh, because these these I'm trying. I'm trying to find more uh beauty and contentment in the things that are directly in front of me. Hot shower being one of them. Power of now, the power of now exactly.
Speaker 9: Yes, especially you know, like I personally, I grew I grew up in Sorry for cutting you off, bro, no please yeah, uh but uh but uh yeah, I personally I grew up in a in a place that was like really bleak. You know, like I don't know if you know about Honduras, but Houras has been like a you know, I grew up in Honduras, and Duras was a really dangerous country for a really long time, and you know, like you could just feel distress in the air, and just.
Speaker 3: To be.
Speaker 9: To be a functional male, you have to basically let go of things and find ways to relax and regular things that you seem a like privileges, but you don't really like you take for granted every day, you know, like for example, little things like just like literally just sitting on the couch watching TV.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: Literally, there's little things like sitting on the couch watching TV just not like just knowing that you're safe and feeling like, you know, no one's out there looking for you, no one's trying to break into your house, no one's trying to like, you know, kill you for for X and Y reasons and stuff like that. You know, those are little things were kind of take for granted, and you know, especially in first world countries kind of like where we're living, you know, because quite quite yeah, quite quite literally, you know, like you don't really know how privileged you are by just having hot running water.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, even right now, we're able to come on here and have fun and talk about taking baths and wear get go suits and this and that. But there's people in this chat, in your discord, in my discord who are from every country around the world, especially countries like Russia, countries like Ukraine, countries that are going through all types of countries that are going through things all year long that aren't on the news as much as things in Eastern Europe are on the news. And everybody in this chat right now, whether it's us or you guys, we're all civilians here. None of us are politicians, you know, I mean, none of us are people who make these rules. And the way we don't fuck with Trump, they don't fuck with Putin over there, and same goes for a lot of other countries. And I think what you're saying is very true. We gotta take for granted the fact that we can even be on here tonight answering questions, having a little bit of fun with this community because there's a lot of people are going through exactly what you're talking about, and just being able to watch TV and be safe. That's a huge thing, you know what I mean, You're inspiring the shit at me. I'm also I've smoked a lot of weed in a very short period of time, feeling a little bit, it's a little lightheaded.
Speaker 1: This is when it gets good.
Speaker 2: But I love I love it, and I think which does a lot of truth behind what you're saying. The caffeine and the cushes. It's hitting me both from every angle. I think you got you.
Speaker 9: Gotta slow down with them, Jerebus. Man, it's like it's.
Speaker 1: You're doing right, but you're right brother, for real, man, I really really appreciate you sharing that sentiment with us. I think it's, uh, it's a great well. Also like that this call started very silly and came you know it is it good? That was a good transition talk Yeah, yeah, yeah, Florida.
Speaker 9: You go ahead shut shout out, shout out to you guys. You know, I honestly I have Okay, So like I I'm from Kenny's discourse. I love talking to people, you know, like I love uh try trying to like, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Knew there was something I liked about you. I knew there was something I liked about you.
Speaker 9: Josh Yo no because you know, like yo yo yoll from real ones.
Speaker 5: You know, because a.
Speaker 9: Lot of a lot of a lot of the things that we go through the world, you know, like we kind of live in a pressure cooker, you know, like we're the pressure is it's it's always there, you know, and like the more that you let it get to your head, the less you tend to take really good actions or you know, like decisions in your life, you know, and yeah, like you know, like little by little, it's it's like an everyday thing, you know, little by little. If you're able to progress yourself in like little ways you know that you think are going to benefit you are always it's a really positive thing, you know. And so that's why you know, like trying to talk and communicate with people that are like of the similar mindset. You know, you kind of tend to forget about your past traumas you can get to overcome them, you can get to be a better version of yourself. And that's what really is all about.
Speaker 2: You know. That's called motherfucking bars. I mean, it's spitting. This is how my discord is all the time, spitting. Tell you something, Josh, thank you so much for calling in tonight. Luck to you. I don't know what the fuck you were talking about with any of that bath stuff, but you finished off the strong as hell. We love you, shout out.
Speaker 5: Of y'all.
Speaker 1: Of course, is there anything that you want to say before we move on?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: Honestly, honestly, bro Kenny here you one six, you have motherfucker brother, Don't let don't let don't don't let that ship get.
Speaker 1: To you, bro.
Speaker 9: Just relax, you know, let the jervas like take a back a back seat. You know in your life. Man, you can do the ship that you already do by yourself. Man, Just you don't need all of that. Yes, my weed every once in a while, bro, But the jerbas kind of you know, like you got a small town bro.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I'm picking up on the frequency that you're putting down. Brother. I'll take that into consideration. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die drinking yerba, but I will take that into consideration. Have a great night.
Speaker 1: Hey, Josh, ain't right now.
Speaker 2: I really have to pee.
Speaker 1: We're hanging you can you what what condo are you wearing?
Speaker 2: Uh? A box of briefs?
Speaker 1: Just pull just pull it all that. But you're like you're like a little kid at the urinal with those pants all the way down.
Speaker 2: That's what it's okay? Like, Josh, why is Josh listening to this about we're hanging out? Josh? Why are you laughing? Josh? Why are you laughing at Josh?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm the third ship?
Speaker 2: All right, fine, all right, we're back. We're back. We're back, We're back back, We're back. It's all Listen.
Speaker 1: Listen man, listen man.
Speaker 5: That was you can go pee?
Speaker 1: What do you Kenny? What do you what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Tell me? Tell me your problems right now. I will help you.
Speaker 2: I feel nervous, like I can't see the chat, so I don't want I don't want anybody to like I feel like I'm you know, I feel like that. I feel like I'm not taking it serious because I'm going to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Don't I go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I'll pee myself right here.
Speaker 1: Here's what Okay, you got like, you go to the bathroom, and then when you come back, I'll go to the bath When you go to the bath, you have broom. I'll talk to chat when you come back.
Speaker 2: You think Josh repeated the.
Speaker 1: Bath Yoh yeah, that's secretly all the stuff you were talking about, how amazing it's that was just the pee part.
Speaker 2: A second. It took him like, like I call like a little longer than you would think to say, no, h.
Speaker 9: Hey, hey, there's no peak peek.
Speaker 1: All the way down, there's no all right, we did it. Uh hey, I'll talk to you soon, Josh.
Speaker 9: Hey, man, have.
Speaker 2: You heard any of Denzel's new album.
Speaker 1: I haven't listened to the whole album yet, but I love.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: There are two of his singles, that song walking.
Speaker 2: Yes, he does, I bump that song video is amazing too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that song. I haven't. I haven't listened to anything else off the album yet, though I did one on there they did which I'll listen.
Speaker 2: To Troubles Trouble t Pain and Denzel.
Speaker 1: Okay beautiful, Yeah, Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Video out now. Shout out to Denzel former GHEK. Great guy you.
Speaker 1: You both are part of a very special green club we got going on.
Speaker 2: How many total gaks have there been? Ah Man.
Speaker 1: Under ten? Probably?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Probably under ten's elite. So you're in the elite category.
Speaker 2: Wow. I love that.
Speaker 1: You want to take a phone call.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it. What are we here for? Right?
Speaker 1: How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Me too?
Speaker 2: I do this ship. You know what I mean? Yes, sir, I was born into stream labs, raised by it.
Speaker 1: Start a Robert from California.
Speaker 7: Robert, Oh my god, Hello, Harry, Hello, Hey Rob, oh my god, hello, Kenny Hello.
Speaker 1: Also listen, it's not Kenny. It's two guys hanging out in the Sky being Geckos talking to you. Robert from California says here you would like to ask Kenny for some advice. Says that. It says Robert that you and your friends are trying to expand their friend group, but you keep encountering people every time you try to expand that you say, exhibit quote weird behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, explain that. Explain that a little deeper for me.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: So you know, Kenny, I've been following you and your you're paying chance ship like that. You know what I mean? For some advice. I don't know if you remember, I'm the one that's referred to a girl as little Mama and you didn't like that. You said that the red flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, okay, okay, I remember for those what what was the what was the context of this?
Speaker 1: For those who don't know, Rob, go ahead, so on the pain Chot.
Speaker 2: I just for everybody who's watching who doesn't know what the pain chat is. On my stream, we do a thing called the pain Chat for young people to make music or down bad. It all started with a producer who co produces with their best friend, and their best friend started fucking their ex girlfriend and we had to work our way through that, well man, and then it progressed. But people like Rob have a messaged in before and I think Rob called his love interest little mama, and I might have corrected him on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you to your your opinion. What was your opinion on the little Mama?
Speaker 2: I might have just not liked how we use it in context. I feel like I can't remember the details, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Robert, you're you're following.
Speaker 3: On, yeah, well on that part. Actually, I actually just picked her up right now. She's right here.
Speaker 2: Uh what she does?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 2: Just you have just have a name. I was about to call her little mama. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Moment that you right now?
Speaker 2: You have to have a little moment, all.
Speaker 3: Right, But anyway, what is her name?
Speaker 1: Little mama?
Speaker 2: What's you? What you know?
Speaker 3: That's what you want to go by for right now?
Speaker 2: Who is the girl who jumped on stage with you with jay Z and uh with jay Z and Atlicia Keys I met.
Speaker 3: That's a little MoMA also, but that's a different little.
Speaker 1: What you know about little moot?
Speaker 2: My lip glosses? Yeah? Okay, okay, continue Rob, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's the thing? Okay? You said, Well, mama side. You said that you are trying to expand your friend the group, but you keep everyone to find is displaying weird behavior. What do you mean by weird behavior? What is that? So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we work in a warehouse, you know, and we're trying to make friends with people. But these motherfuckers just like they I'm sorry if I can't cuss, by the way, but uh, people are just like weird. Like for example, this one guy, he seemed cool, we were talking to him, and then he ends up playing this no like any new girl that shows up to the building, he's just shooting his shop viciously, like you like on the topic.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, give me another example. That's one bad apple. Give me another example. What else? What's another example?
Speaker 3: There's another guy that stood out because they'll have meetings and ship at work and then like he would just stand there in the back and he just starts shadow bossing out of fucking nowhere.
Speaker 2: I like that. So he's just punching the air.
Speaker 1: No, that's the guy you want around in case if ship starts. Man, No, you absolutely want the shadow boxing guy and your friend group.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Rob, I'm on your side. Rob, I'm not sure about him.
Speaker 1: Rob by the way. Look, look, Rob, wouldn't you rather know for a fact you're at least no, for fact you're on a good size.
Speaker 2: Shadow Boxing is crazy by himself in the warehouts in the corner.
Speaker 3: You know, you know that that man like you see him around. He just st fucking Boston out and know where with the air and it's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: You Okay, held on, how's this technique? How's his technique? How's his technique?
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's not that bad. I think he was actually on some like low level, like not pro level, but you shocked him pretty well.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, Robert, have you have you ever spoken to shadow Box Scott? You ever go off to him, you ever start making conversation with him.
Speaker 3: I haven't, but the homies have, and they said that he is off hinged.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, Robert, and this is my personal thing. I I maybe you.
Speaker 2: Gotta speak his language, come up to him trying to try to punch him.
Speaker 1: Look, man, your homies can say whatever they say, but you gotta find out for yourself. Man, you can't just go off of what your homies thak. I wouldn't want someone's first impression of me to be based on what other people are saying about me. You know, I want them to meet me by themselves, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, Well, the sad thing on his case though, is that he got fired. I don't know why, but he got fired.
Speaker 2: Might have been the boxing.
Speaker 1: Might have been the boxing.
Speaker 2: That's my first, my first boxing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he's out, all right, So he's he's out.
Speaker 3: We got another homie, love him the desk. We actually hang out with him. But like that motherfucker, for whatever reason, always things that we like talking about him. Like sometimes I'll be talking with the homies or the homegirl and then he'll see us, like laughing in the distance, and you'll start yelling like hey, you'll talk to shit about me, and you'll start fucking yelling at us across the wareouse.
Speaker 2: My first two, first two, Robert, first two were tough. First two. Might you might be, you might be. You're definitely right about the first guy, shadow box guy up in the air. This third homie might be just dealing with a little bit of depression, dealing with a little bit of self worth issues. And that's okay. I think the third homie, that's an issue we can solve. That's someone who's just dealing with some shit right now. We can get through that. But the other two, that is that is a little bit concerning that you guys invited two different people into your close knit group of friends and one of them clearly is dealing with some kind of like m M A PTSD, and then the other one is just a bad, scary guy. I think your selection process might need to get a little bit more strict moving forward. That to be my first.
Speaker 3: Guest, trust, it's real strict. That's why novel making the cut. Accept that last one. He's the only one we brought in.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, but you're looking, you're looking. Why are you looking to expand? What do you guys? Why do you guys need to expand? You guys have a plan coming up? Is there is there a reason why you need so many new people in the group. Me and Lyle have been on this no new friends drake thing for years.
Speaker 1: It's working for us.
Speaker 3: Well, we've been on that for a long time. But we feel like sometimes it's okay to let people in, you know what I mean, Sometimes you just gotta have more people.
Speaker 1: But but you're not. You're not. These are not applications being submitted to you that you're starting through. You're actively going out there and trying your recruits. It sounds.
Speaker 3: How we're to recruit because the people that I.
Speaker 1: Uh huh okay, let me let me ask how many people? How many deep are we currently.
Speaker 3: In the group at work or just in general.
Speaker 1: In in in in the friend group that you have that you have selected people do we have so far?
Speaker 3: How work? We got like one, two, three? We run at least six deep, six seven.
Speaker 2: Deep, sixty Cut it off, Cut it off that you got, you got the starting five plus a bench warmer. You guys got are more than enough as it is. Why are you gonna how you're gonna get into spots with eight people whenever, whenever the boys are going out? How are you getting in anywhere with eight people? Not if you're going to the hot spots. What's what city you from? You're from California, You're in l A. Come on, you know how you know? These lines are bro oh and I e even even worse. Y'all going to a shoreline Mafia concert. There's no way we're sneaking in eight of the homies. We only need to went five deep, six deep. Max. You're already maxed out.
Speaker 3: So we've done. Kenny, we were done, Lyle, we we cut it off.
Speaker 1: I think you're done. What more can I?
Speaker 2: Well, Hey, we got to invite shadow Box guy out one night, just one night, just to see what happens with the story.
Speaker 1: I still, I still would. My vote is yes for the shadow Box guy. I agree invite them out one night.
Speaker 2: Everybody needs a wild card? Do you guys have a wild card?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. The last one I was going to bring up. He wanted me to. He asked me to bring up the story. There's a different guy. He had a dream.
Speaker 2: Once.
Speaker 3: They came up to me and I told him, hey, maybe you got some stuff to work through. Bro, I'll be here for you. But he he doesn't want to face these things. He told me. He came up to me, He's like, hey, bro, my dream I got high last night, knocked out, and I had a very erotic dream about the second guy that I listed that. That's what the homie told me. He's like, I had a very rod dream about that guy, and I'm so terrified. It was a nightmare and I told my God said, did you say the words?
Speaker 2: Did your homie specifically say the words? I had a very erotic dream.
Speaker 3: No, he was way more vulgar. But the thing is, I'm not sure what the rules are. I don't want no one getting in trouble, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, Robert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before we go, If my homie says to me, I had a very erotic dream of hanging.
Speaker 1: Up, you go, what do you feel like is not? What do you feel like is missing from the friend group? From you that you are looking for as you as you embark on this quest to add to the group, what do you what do we feel like is missing? Because I want to see real quick maybe whatever's missing is already there, but we don't. We don't see it.
Speaker 3: I feel like we need another everybody type of guy because I'm like down for all the activities. But well, I actually know I think that's just me. I feel like I need another everybody type of person.
Speaker 1: See, you know why you're searching for the guy to bring in something to friend group? All along the guy was you, Robert.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to overstep, Robert, but did you have an erotic dream? About the homies.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: No, I have not, be honest, Robert, No.
Speaker 3: I'm being honest. We got some other guys from overseas that came in. They call us like Daddy and Spanish and all that stuff. That's your funniest fuck. But no, I haven't never dreamed now with the homies.
Speaker 2: Okay, I believe you.
Speaker 1: Listen, Robert, I'm sure. I think. I think I think you have. I think I think you have what you need. Robert. I think you have enough homies. I think you are are a homie to the homies.
Speaker 2: You're a homie of mine. Now there you.
Speaker 1: Go, blessed love, Josh. I think you want to say to the people of the computer before we continue. Oh ware, hello Josh, Hello Josh, Josh.
Speaker 3: I'm Robert. Hello.
Speaker 2: Oh oh Robert. Oh yeah yeah yeah Robert. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Names are just sounds, Robert.
Speaker 3: Now, so it's all good.
Speaker 5: What's it called?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: My final words is Kenny, You're the birthday brother. We share the same birthday every year. I shot you out on our birthday. Sometimes you like it, sometimes you tweet it. I funck with you. Love you also, that exactly that's what's all about. And then, uh, two. I want to get that floppy that floppy disc design you go on the hat. I wanted to get it tattooed, but I can't find it, like a good high quality photo. Can you have the storpion or someone's on the team, like, send it to me on Discord the Saint Patrick, I get that tatted on me.
Speaker 2: Hit disto. I'll get you a high five image next twenty four hours, no problem. Send me a picture of the tat when you get it.
Speaker 3: All right, bless Uh the same Patrick, so he knows.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got you, Patrick, appreciate you, Robert, thank you so much that Robert. All right, I've got to get the tattoo.
Speaker 1: Have you had some people get a tattoo of you?
Speaker 2: We have. I have this neon sign in my studio that says, don't ever think shit and a lot. We've had thousands of tattoos. Oh that's cool, fucking crazy. Robert was dreaming about the homies.
Speaker 1: Huh, Robert, I didn't know what. First of all, I love the shadow boxing guy.
Speaker 2: I think all three of the people are just Robert kind of like our earlier like the like her step demon was her yep yep. Amanda was it. I think, yeah, yeah, I think, uh, Robert is the shadow box guy and he's been dreaming about the homies and then uh, he's not the first guy. The first guy I think was somebody else, sketchy. I'm not gonna put that on him.
Speaker 1: He I can see why he maybe wanted to, like get our opinion on all of those guys. Is a veiled way of actually getting our opinion on things going on with him, But he didn't want to admit it.
Speaker 2: That's all good, though. I appreciate the tactic, you know what I mean. Maybe he just wanted to make it easier on everybody.
Speaker 1: He seemed like a good guy.
Speaker 2: He did shout out to you, Robert, I think you're setting a trend, lile and honestly, from the guests to how you carry your channel to the way you've been maneuvering this, I just I like what I'm seeing. I'm very I'm very impressed.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, mister Kenny be. It's I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Not that, not that. Who am I to be impressed?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying no, no, I appreciate that very much. I'm impressed with you on how you I was saying, well, I said this while you were peeing, But I was like, I'm very impressed with like all the the lore that you have within the community, the call and response, the pain chat, all the different like things that are like so wrapped up that you gotta explain them, you know. Yeah, I mean it's impressive to build that deep.
Speaker 2: All these people are willing to come in and watch us have a conversation or whatever. It's like, I just I don't take it for granted, kind of like, yeah, one of our guests were saying.
Speaker 1: Even just don't think that was Josh. Was that Josh?
Speaker 2: That might have been Josh, Yeah, Josh, Yeah, but the Josh guy. Yeah, yeah, Josh was the bath guy. He was saying, just sitting on the couch watching TV. It's like coming from Honduras. He's like, he appreciates the fuck out of that. Yep, I appreciate this shit. There's four thousand people on just just Twitch, let alone the Reddit, all the geniuses on Reddit, Like that's an amazing thing, you know. And if someone even through a joke tonight, even throw us fucking around smoking a little bit of Devil's lettuce, somebody might not think about their problems for two hours. Somebody might have an actual, real stress thing that they're not going to call in about or tell anybody about, and that might just be laughing at two geckos for forty five minutes and taking their mind off it. That's a beautiful thing to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I hope that. Like so, I feel like sometimes people won't want to call in about something, but somebody else will call in about it, and then they'll be like, oh, I'm glad that you know they talked about that without me having to call it.
Speaker 2: It was my problem. Also, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's like for every one call you're taking, you're touching thousands of hearts.
Speaker 1: Man, that is very sweet to you to say. I meant I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I I just try to sit here and be a gecko and uh, you know.
Speaker 2: If you're a fucked in the gecko suit, let's sack a call, all right, next up?
Speaker 1: Hello Maddie. Hello, Yes, Maddie. Oh, Kenny beats and lyele forever two geckos on the computer at this very minjlime freaking out.
Speaker 8: I know who.
Speaker 11: It's just crazy. I can't believe it. I'll called like every freaking day of the week. Well, it's three days of the week that you dream.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Mattie, is an honor to be talking. It's an honor to be talking to you as well. And Maddie, it says here that you worry you haven't done anything with your life yet and that this is resulting in an existential crisis. He's nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, anything else? Any other brain busters?
Speaker 11: Do I have brain Busters?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Continue? Sorry that's for a movie.
Speaker 11: Oh, I don't know. Yeah, I'm stressed. You know. I just work in restaurants all the time, and that's all I do, and that's all my family's ever done. I'm like, I'm just twenty right now, while I'm boutby twenty only working in restaurants, and then that's all I'm gonna do, and that's what I want.
Speaker 2: Do you have any interests, Maddie? Is there anything that you're really into? Are you into music? Are you into fashion? Are you into TV? Is there something that you like outside of work, outside of just hanging out with your friends that you're interested in?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Like, mostly I just paint all day every day. I also have been trying to animate on my computer recently because like I'm super into cartoons and like, yeah.
Speaker 8: Just allons.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, Maddie. Have you ever heard of a music artist named jay Z?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: You're familiar with jay Z jay Z. Jay Z was turned down from every record label, every major record label, at the age of twenty seven years old because he was too old. He has sold more. He's had more number one albums for a solo mail artist than any solo mail artist in history. That includes Elvis. Mark Cuban from the Fame show, Shark Tank, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, everybody's favorite billionaire. Mark Cuban had zero dollars at twenty eight years old, cash poor, no money. He is now one of the most famous billionaires NBA team owners. One more example for you, Bill Withers, who is that one of the greatest songwriters of all time? Hey, no Sunshine when She's clean on me? He did those when he also did Uh, there's a lot. There's a lot of Bill Withers legend. He put out his first album at thirty three years old. One of the greatest songwriters in American history. Worked at a factory for most of his life and then started getting a guitar at a pawnshop and put some music out at nineteen years old. You can do fucking anything, Maddie. You know me any times I fucked up when I was eighteen, nineteen, twenty twenty one, twenty three, twenty four to twenty five, twenty six, I can't believe to do the things I get to do in my career now. I didn't really figure out how to start working hard, how to start focus until twenty six, at nineteen. Working in a restaurant is par for the course. It's par for the course even older than that. My dad worked in restaurants too. I understand you feel like, because your family's doing that and they're way older, you're just gonna be at your age doing that. You're gonna do that when they're their age. That's not true. You're gonna be a fucking Pixar animator with a side business that helps other people like you who work in restaurants start their own development for series. And then on top of that, you're gonna be fucking making fine art oil paintings and selling those for a million a clip. You just haven't gotten to it yet, and you're gonna serve a couple more damn plates. You're gonna take a couple more damn orders, and that's part of the that's part of the fucking game. But you know what, You're on your way to greatness, Maddie, Ly'll take.
Speaker 1: It, Maddie.
Speaker 8: Fuck yeah, thank you don't want to be matt Mattie.
Speaker 1: Maddie, how do you? How do you? How do you? How do you feel about all the things that Kenny Beats has just told you? What after taking a bit of time to process them, what is your what is your feedback? What do you how do you think that everything he's told you is factoring into the thoughts that you've been having and you know your your current desires for your life? How do they how do they harmonize?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm feeling extremely motivated. I have to say, good whoever that guy was that has zero dollars and then have like, however much dollars he has. That's how I would like to be.
Speaker 2: It's Mark Cuban's Oh that was a different guy.
Speaker 11: Mark Cuban anyways. Yeah, but yeah, I'm feeling very motivated.
Speaker 2: I would you know, there's a lot of things on social media that make you feel like if you're not doing it at nineteen, at twenty, at twenty one, that you're not moving as fast as all these young stars and people. Everybody's path is different, you know what I mean some people in this chat right now, you're gonna be the greatest at one thing, but you might not be ready for it at twenty one. I know if I got some of the opportunities I get now, like being a get go, even at twenty one years old, I wasn't ready for this. I had no advice to give. Anybody hadn't lived enough yet. And it's the same thing with a lot of my business dealings and relationships in my career is if they were handed to me at nineteen years old, I would have fucked them up. I would have signed a bad deal. I would have done a bunch of things that I wish I would have never done. And it happened for me later in my career, and it might happen for you a little later than those people on TikTok, Maddie, But it doesn't mean it won't be just as great, if not greater. We love you.
Speaker 1: All you really have to do, by the way, is three things. I was three things. Don't have a child, don't go to jail, don't die, and you could you can kind of do whatever you want if you don't do those three things.
Speaker 2: Signed than that, if you don't do those.
Speaker 1: Three things, you're free. You can you know, throw your phone away and tell you a one way ticket to a forward country and just walk around and eat food, eat, pray, eat, pray love you pray love. What do you see in your future? On You're on? You're only nineteen, How might I kind of find out like what you're doing right now?
Speaker 2: Real quick?
Speaker 1: I mean, are you in college or you you're you're what what do you feel like your next step?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So so I didn't finish high school, so okay, so you might say, like that's the next step there, you might say, I did drop out of high school, and then.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 11: I didn't go to college obviously, so that's where I'm and I'm working actilly.
Speaker 2: I could name ten other legendary people who drop that high.
Speaker 1: School the fucking I mean yeah, high school and com I mean, I think that ship is stupid, Like I'm what we do right now, we didn't have to go to school to do it. And also for a ways, you want to do animation and painting.
Speaker 2: YouTube university, Baby YouTube university.
Speaker 11: Yeah, where I wouldn't have to worry about any of that slipping. I was hoping I did well.
Speaker 2: I'm not even saying this. I'm not saying this to make you feel better, I promise I'm being one hundred percent honest, Maddie. I went to music school. I went to Berkeley College of Music. If you're if you're someone who does music, it's a school that they make seem like a very big deal, and it is a great school. But I'll tell you something, the years I went there, the things I learned, the books that I had to get, the teachers I had, all these things. The amount of that knowledge that is on YouTube right now, if you know what to look for, is probably in the ninety five percentile of anything that I took in college. Any course that I had to pay money for, my parents had to pay money for, I had to take out a loan for any one of those courses I took, or years I was in college. Whatever. You can get all of that info on you to and learn it your way, and there's nothing wrong with learning it your way. That's honestly how A lot of the biggest geniuses in the world only know how to work. You might need to just look for the right video. You don't need to look for the right teacher online.
Speaker 1: And you know, with with a lot of the arts and stuff like animation, for example, there are people I have friends who went to film school, and you know, you pay out the ass to go to film school. With that money, you could you could have made a film film made animation. But so yeah, Maddie, I mean, look, fucking uh, I I don't like uh and you know whatever, I'm the five hundredth person to say that I don't like college and the education system ship. But like I don't like I don't like any institution that like really wants it to seem like it's do or die, you know what I'm saying, Like it really I hate the school like positions itself as if you don't succeed in me, that's it, you know, And it's just a very closed way of looking at things. All I can say is to urge you to look look outside of that, at the infinite positive. I mean, this is the greatest time ever I think to be a human being. We have the Internet, we have infinite resources to you know, do do artsy ship like what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: You ever heard you ever heard My Way by Frank Sinatra?
Speaker 1: I love Way Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Way?
Speaker 2: You should? You should that time? Yeah? Yeah, bump that one time time. I'm sure you knew there might be like a fucking house remix or some ship too you can throw on with a drop. But check out, check out uh Frank Sinatra My Way, and then see how that makes you feel. Maddie, thanks for calling in tonight.
Speaker 11: I will thank you so much. Just great talking to you.
Speaker 1: Have a good night, Mattie, you too.
Speaker 2: I love people from Michigan. There's something about people from Michigan. Ye, they got a good heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a you know, I was gonna.
Speaker 3: I was, I was gonna.
Speaker 1: I tell every every time we sort of get a call like that, my advice is always I tell people make tiktoks.
Speaker 2: That's just how to lift yourself out of any issue you have as a young adult. It is just TikTok.
Speaker 1: Oh, well that's specifically a thing where they're like, uh, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Saying you're wrong. I was just asking, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Know you could I mean look like uh, because I don't know I feel like people in the in the modern age are more so like you know, building brands off of internet, little ship that you can do without like going to school.
Speaker 5: Spell.
Speaker 1: I mean, if if you want to be like a doctor or a lawyer or some shit, you can I mean you could be. Could you be? Could you theoretically learn how to be a doctor on YouTube? You think, like do surgery and ship broe.
Speaker 2: Catch me if you can. Is it the Leonardo DiCaprio movie where he fakes being a pilot, a doctor, all these things and he like does the job for a couple of weeks. You ever seen you ever seen the kid? I think you're from Florida And he was like a fake doctor and he was like wearing the trench coach and he did all the interviews and he's like, excuse me, uh, excuse me, Sorry, I'm getting a phone call. I'm gonna have to he left the interview. You never seen that kid? You can get real far faking to be a doctor. That's everybody else, everybody who's not calling in tonight. I want them just extra. I see how far you can get being a fake doctor. Before you you tell yourself that you don't know what your life plan is, or you don't know what you want to do. Catch me if you can. Great movie. I think, like I wouldn't say the pilot thing not so much, but just give it.
Speaker 1: You being a pilot.
Speaker 2: No, that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: How's it fucked up to fake being a pilot doctor?
Speaker 2: You can just give like a bad consultation. People should be getting second.
Speaker 1: Opinion surgeon, and you being a surgeon.
Speaker 2: Dicey. I'm not gonna say no if you have YouTube premium.
Speaker 1: Okay, the information is objective right on how to do surgery. It's objective information, so can it if it's being taught in the school system, it could theoretically exist on YouTube as well.
Speaker 2: I mean I guess, but like who I wonder who's like the fucking who's like the Anthony Fantano of like YouTube surgery VIDs? You know what I mean? Like, who's like, is there there's VIDs like where you can cheat on doctor's tests? Like is there stuff for like could you be a lawyer off YouTube?
Speaker 1: It could be a lawyer off YouTube?
Speaker 2: Really a full past the bar off YouTube?
Speaker 1: Oh you can't pass the bar off YouTube? Well, what is the bar? It's just a system that's not designed to control what is and what isn't, and we are here to define a new is.
Speaker 2: But couldn't you study enough on YouTube to go take the bar and pass it? Just YouTube but no no books?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, probably, I bet someone's done that, So fucking cool.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if you're in school now and you're not cheating, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But if I had an iPhone, I used to take a water bottle and I would undo the glue on one part of the water bottle logo, usually a Poland spring if you're from the East coast, you know what I mean. I would undo the logo and then I'd write all the answers that I needed inside the paper around the water bottle. Then I'd reglue the water bottle and I just have the water bottle my desk and I'd slowly turn it and read the answers. Now, you give a fucking iPhone anything, it's unbelievable. Cheat, cheat, and then go do the shit you want to do when your homework's done. Just cheat on that mid term, guys.
Speaker 1: I fully co signed that.
Speaker 2: Did you cheat a lot?
Speaker 1: Well? Because at Berkeley I guess you were doing well did you have to do Jenet and that music?
Speaker 2: It's crazy to Cheating at Berkeley is so difficult because like it's like a lot of it's like sheet music. So you're trying to cheat off the kid fucking Jacob Collier is sitting three rows ahead of you, you know what I mean. And there's one you have to figure out if he's using an F, an A, A C or an E on the staff and it's like a little tiny dot and you're trying to squint and see which dot that they It's tough. It's not like just like there's words on a page you can just look at.
Speaker 1: But now look at you. You put out music. You don't get a grade from like one. I mean you get like, uh, well, you get a grade from like.
Speaker 2: Like Pitchfork, but like you, I mean, you can get a grade from a critic. But are your streams your grade? Are your certifications you're grade? Fucking know as well?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: One more call?
Speaker 1: Huh you want to do one more?
Speaker 2: One more.
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: Like anything? Anything?
Speaker 2: I wonder how I really wonder how I'm ranking in the list of gags to the list of gus.
Speaker 1: Are you ranking number one in the list of yourself I don't rank the guests.
Speaker 2: They're all great, You're so political. I'm wondering. I'm wondering just where I'm sitting on the list. I don't need an answer right now. I want this episode to maybe like sit in with people live on YouTube for a minute, but.
Speaker 1: Rank in what category?
Speaker 2: Just like, am I like after there's there's one hundred gets intended? After there's one hundred people on this show? Am I going to be on the mount rushmore?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Why be considered like one of the greatest episodes?
Speaker 1: Listen, this is gonna be a political answer, but everyone brings their own thing. I can't get Kenny beats. Fucking no, I can't get Kenny beats in Zach Fox. I can't get Zack Fox and Kenny beats and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: It depends if you asked them nicely.
Speaker 12: But you know what I mean, what he said, he'd be in me oh forget Oh it's a sex Yeah, yeah, we'll take one more call.
Speaker 2: Will let it rip? Will? Hey, heybody, how's it going?
Speaker 1: But I don't know what you said that you are on the line with two geckos. How does it feel.
Speaker 5: It was awkward?
Speaker 1: Why does it feel awkward, thinks two geckos, give me Is it okay?
Speaker 2: Can I can?
Speaker 1: I can?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 1: I invite you to believe that it's okay if it feels awkward?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Will? It says here that you have feelings for a married woman, says you've known each other since high school, but she was always dating somebody, so you were never able to make a move, and you want advice and whether you should move on from this woman or if you should fight for your feelings. Is this correct? Is this accurate?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Basically my story real quick?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, please go ahead? All right?
Speaker 5: So I met her in June class, my junior year, junior summer. It's been since six years because then I met her. Uh, she was really athletic. I really wasn't. She was Russian, I was Hispanic. She was Baptist. I was Catholic. But I met her. I liked her. I did a whole new sport that I didn't know about. I did track or her just to hang out with her.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna after that message.
Speaker 2: I could say she was running through your mind all day? Huh and keep going. Well, sid, she basically was running.
Speaker 1: Ye will listen, I'm goanna I'm gonna I'm gonna cut you off. I'm gonna tell you what I think about this is that Okay, okay you should.
Speaker 5: Ah yeah, no, I'm in my eyes is how like?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've decided we both are interrational mindsets. Yes we should move on, but how right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Like this this was something on. This is the one I've really had. I really have lots of feelings for. Honestly, someone that is I always thought of, you know, when you shall I make my MoU? When should I? When was the right time?
Speaker 2: Are these feelings recuprocated? Do you have any do you have any idea that this person might feel some type of way for you even though their current circumstance is that they are in a committed relationship. Can you say again, are you sure that this person has feelings for you as well? Or are you just acting on your feelings for them?
Speaker 5: I think I'm I my feelings on me, but I my thing is I missed my opportunity maybe probably many times.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not talking about you right now, we're talking about her. How does she feel it?
Speaker 5: Honestly, you don't know. I haven't talked to her in two years, but that's my thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, all right, aboard a board aboard this woman is happily married. We don't know, but listen, Will, Yeah, if you haven't talked to this woman in two years and she's married, you absolutely, what was the.
Speaker 2: Plan gonna be? What were we doing here? We was gonna pop up and just let it be? Like I fucking remember it used to run the mile and like what we're gonna? How are we gonna? What was the plan here? Will?
Speaker 5: I don't know, honestly, Thank thank god, thank.
Speaker 2: You, thank god you called us tonight.
Speaker 5: Will think I was I probably would have never done. I probably would never send a message or anything saying that, honestly.
Speaker 2: And I think maybe there's a there's a little bit of this that it's because it's the forbidden fruit, and you feel like you might have lost your shot, that that's why you're so enticed and calling get goos about this and so forth and so on. Do you think maybe you just need a new thing to be focused on and be excited about, absolutely, rather than a happily married woman who who haven't spoken to. Do you think maybe there's a something that's maybe more right in front of your view, that might be an easier game.
Speaker 1: Plan most likely probably, Well, can I ask you, aside from your dating life, what else is going on with you?
Speaker 2: But do you?
Speaker 1: Are you working? You're in school, you're making stuff, you're walking around?
Speaker 10: What are you?
Speaker 1: What is your life like?
Speaker 5: State work every day? We can work at server. I'm in college for such a management. I'm a busy person honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean I agree totally with what what Kenny was saying. You need something that you can be focused on and exciting about to take you away from from this and.
Speaker 2: Right now, you know, I might need to focus on yourself. You have a lot on your plate school, on top of what's not two jobs you said, on top of full time work, That is a whole lot to deal with a relationship. How how much time would you really have for the relationship or how much time would you even have to steal this married woman from her family? You wouldn't even have adequate time to ruin her current.
Speaker 1: Situation, right, That takes a whole lot of plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if you wanted to ruin her, her kid's life, her husband's life, like all the the two families that come along with that. The grandparents are gonna be upset if you wanted a dog. Yeah, you don't have enough time even to do that. So we got to focus on you. You got going on, you're.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, I'm mango right now? Is to get a house?
Speaker 2: You having sex with your own sleep demon? Have you ever? Have you ever had sex with your own sleep paralysis demon?
Speaker 5: I had sleeper houses once and now there across.
Speaker 1: From Have you thought about undergoing various medical surgeries to induce yourself intentionally into sleep paralysis so that you can have sex with the sleep paralysis.
Speaker 2: Even it's like one or two trips to the hospital and then you never have you know, who cares about a girlfriend or a married woman?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like if that worked for one of these calls, it might work for another one as well.
Speaker 2: That's the That's like, it's like recycling, you know what I mean. It's like.
Speaker 5: Never cross my mind till now.
Speaker 1: I guess well, I want to be like here, listen to this and listen. I know we're fucking with you, but I I really I don't know how, but I wish I could go into your brain and just flip a switch that but you look towards the future, of infinite possibilities, of infinite people, infinite things all up for grabs by you that aren't this this, this, this woman. And I don't know, maybe you said it's been six years. Usually I say to people, maybe it'll just take some time. But like will, you need and you need something to occupy your brain. You need to be in the flow state, and preferably not another person, preferably something going on that is fully in your control, which a relationship is not. Because it's fifty to fifty, you need a little bit of thing, have a wedding ring.
Speaker 2: It's a no go. Wow.
Speaker 5: It's been a while since I saw her, about her, honestly, and I probably didn't move on on her. And like I said, I'm folks, I'm running out and focused on myself, folks, on my situations, folks on you know, buying a house, do my own thing.
Speaker 2: Career, right, King, that's right, King, good, that's right. King. Will there's a will, there's a way.
Speaker 1: There's a will as a way.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 4: Will.
Speaker 2: I think, do you think that they think that you paint your whole body green under this suit? Like I wonder if if they think like my might whole digging balls and ass are painted green right now because it's just my face.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People have like, well, when I've shown off the belly, people are like, oh, you're not green everywhere, and I'm like, you don't know. I could be green on the knees and the other places that I don't show my body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Will listen a question, please, I.
Speaker 5: Thought about the whole green thing.
Speaker 2: Does it?
Speaker 5: Does it all come off when you remove all the paint face paint? Not all of it.
Speaker 1: There's usually a lot of you'll see, I have to go to a thing after this.
Speaker 2: How you do? Will?
Speaker 1: Is there anything you want to say to the people before we go?
Speaker 5: No, not really, I'm talking a little bit now.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for calling Will, Thank you, good night, appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: Well, this has just been a treat.
Speaker 1: It's been treat to have you man. Thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me guys read it Twitch, Thank you for allowing me to geck up and just let you guys know what's on my mind.
Speaker 1: You have any anything you want to plug, any projects coming up, any things going on in the universe of Kenny Beats that you would like the people of the geck nation to know.
Speaker 2: Twitch dot tv slash Kenny Beats. We give away thousands of dollars worth of gifts every single week on my stream to new producers. Don't overthinkshit dot com. You still got a couple items on there if anybody wants to get anything. New Vince Staples music coming soon. Some new Freddie Gibbs music that might be produced by me coming soon. New Denzel Curry and t Pain out now produced by your Boy and Twitch dot tv slash Slyle forever hit the fucking sub and follow button. Thanks for having me, Kenny Beats. It has been honor geting with you.
Speaker 1: Folks at home. Have a good night. Ghack bless y'all. Goes on the line, taking its own calls every night. Ever goes to teach