Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen, thank you for staying up late with us and staying around for Nightcap.
Speaker 1: I am your favorite on Chiana Sharp.
Speaker 2: He is Liberty City's own route runner, Extraordinary Bingal Ring of Fame, Hono Reed, the legendary, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro as Chad o Jo Sinko. Thank you, guys. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We thank you because you stay up late with us and no matter when we come on, you're with us. So thank you very very much. Please make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. The holidays are upon us. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shave by Laportier. Now, if you cannot find it in a city or a state near you, just order it online and we'll get it to you asap. Now, remember the cutoff is December eighteenth, to make sure you get it by December thirtieth. December eighteenth to make sure you receive it by December thirtieth. And one more thing, Please DrAk responsibly go follow my media company page on all of its platforms that Shay Shaped Media and.
Speaker 1: My clothing company eighty four with eighty four.
Speaker 2: Being spelled out. Our newest release just dropped last week. We've got shirts, wets. We've also released some stocking stuffers such as beanies, coouses and mugs. These are limited, so please make sure you grab yours while supplies last. Tickets for the Super Bowl Show in New Orleans, our first spring tour stop, are on sale now the linkas pinned at the top of the chat.
Speaker 1: It's February sixth in New Orleans. Be there. You don't want to miss this, Oh Chow.
Speaker 2: The Rockets are headed to Las Vegas still alive for the semi finals of the Emirates Cup as they stormed back and beat the Golden State Warriors. This is the first time they've beaten the Warriors since the pandemic twenty twenty. There had been fifty The Warriors had been fifteen to zero against Rockets. But hey, Rockets day, don't We weren't on those teams. We're here now. As they stormed back from as many as seven down to win ninety one ninety on a very controversial call late in the ball game or tie up. A lot of players were calling time out, even the coach called time out, but Bill Kennedy, who's the head official, overruled them all and said, hey, Kaminga had fouled Jalen Green. Green goes to the line, calmly saints two free throws and that was the margin of victory.
Speaker 1: As they head to the.
Speaker 2: Head to Las Vegas to play I think they played Okay, see right, Yeah, they played Okcah in the semi finals and then Milwaukee. We're gonna talk about this game a little later. The Hawks also beat the beat the Knicks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, yes, hey, the god damn Warriors. Man, you know, them boys got championships. I mean they too experienced, you know, latent games and making these kind of mental errors. Man, they've been in these situations before. I maybe just a lapse in judgment, you know, at the end of the games. I mean, what's the issue. Do you think maybe they not take it as serious.
Speaker 1: Oh, they take it as serious.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is is that Gary Payton, the second in that situation, just hold on to the ball, get tied up. Yeah, I mean you throwing it because first of all, you're throwing it, you're shoving the ball out, and you know, you don't know what's gonna happen. Like I said, I don't know if I'm calling a file in that situation. Ohoe, I see a bunch of guys in red calling time out. The coaches are calling also calling a timeout, and for him to overrule because the other guys had given the other officials have given him a timeout. But because Bill Kennedy is the head official, they're gonna look to him. And he says, hey, I got a file pulled him over his shoulder. Now, I didn't see that. I didn't see that grecious of a call, and definitely in that spot now Hey, go back. You can make a call of file as a file no matter what time of the game that it occurs in. But it's hard for in a situation like that, Ohoe, it seems like it was a tie up. It's at worst case scenario. It's a tie up. Best case scenario, the Houston Rockets get. Well, the Houston Rockets got the best case scenario. They got a foul call and the guy went to the line and made both free throws. But that's a big, very tough spot to be in. That's a very tough way to lose a ball game when you had to seize control of the ball.
Speaker 1: Game late in the ball game.
Speaker 2: Had made a lot of plays, right, But give the Rockets some credit, ood Joe, because they did a great job. There were a lot of times they got twenty four twenty four second shot shot clock violations because they did an outstanding job of defense. They were switching everything. They got nothing easy. They contested everything. So let's not just make it about that last call. Although a lot of people want to make it about the last call. I thought the Rockets defense, say the last two minutes of the ball game, maybe two and a half minutes, was sensational.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and listen the Rockets. The Rockets is a very very young team, very young team, very young team. They played very well in transition obviously, like you did did say before, something that most of the NBA doesn't play.
Speaker 1: Them. Boys played defense to night. They boy played defense when they needed to. Yeah, and it just seemed like they wanted more though.
Speaker 4: That's why That's why I said, damn all the words, really taking it serious, being that you know, it's just the NBA Cup and you know their their eyes and their mindset and their goals is set on you know, obviously NBA Championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think we wanted it more.
Speaker 2: You're just close to the Cup. I mean, hey, you're in the knockout round. Now, You've played hard, you fought hard to get here. So I think everybody's taking it serious.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 2: You see the Milwaukee Uh they said, look, we're not just here now, we don't We just don't want to go to Vegas.
Speaker 1: We want to win the thing.
Speaker 2: We see the Hawks, the way they played, they go into New York, they were down and then they storm back in the second half and completely dominate the game.
Speaker 1: I think once you get so once you get this close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's something new that the institute to try to keep the audience, try to get more viewers in. But I think because it's an opportunity, you gonna get five hundred each participately against five hundred thousand dollars and you're the Emirates Cup. Hey, I don't have a problem with it, And I think those guys played hard. But you know, it was a sloppy game. I mean, the Warriors shot forty four percent from the floor. The Rockets shot forty six percent from the floor. The Warriors shot thirty two percent from the three, the Rockets shot twenty two percent from the three. Neither team really got to the free throw line a lot. That's to be expected the Warriors, because they don't really have an inside presence, they shoot a lot of threes. Even though yeah, they were twelve or thirty eight tonight. Uh, the Rockets was six to twenty seven. The Warriors was four or nine from the free throw line, which is forty four percent. The Rockets were nine of ten, which is ninety percent. But like I said, it was a sloppy game, didn't have a whole lot of flow to it. Uh, I mean, think about it, it was ninety one. Ninety one to ninety was the final score, and routinely were used to seeing scores in the in one hundred.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was. It was not a well played game. The court was really hard on the eyes.
Speaker 2: I hate the red court and I like the NBA now oh nah, hell you can barely find the basketball. Uh. I get what the n benz try to do, like some creativity, but red red a I mean, come on, man, all red. It's kind of like watching the boys in state football, you know game and that blue field East I think it's Eastern Washington.
Speaker 1: They have red turf, red turf. Yut like, nah, I like it. It was different.
Speaker 4: It was different, you know, seeing something different outside of the you know, the hard the hardwood, you know, the color coordination to go with the teams based on where you're playing at.
Speaker 1: I like it, you know, little something different. You oh, you old school man, you just you know. No.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, some of I can get down with. Look that look grown grown folks watching the game. Ain't no kids. But I get you know, I get you trying to peak interest. But I mean that that was a bit too much. I mean, man, I was like, damn I'm about to get vertigo watching this Gibt this game, man, I got I let me get up and go get me some water or something. Hope nothing interested happens while I'm gone. But yeah, that was a bit much. I mean, look, I get the Lakers and the Warriors and Indiana, they got yellow courts and things like that. Some teams were dominantly blue, but all red. I mean, I mean the only thing that was gold on there was the basketball of the Trophy. Now that was a bit much for me. But look, the Rockets won this ball game because I thought they played really well, the really great defense. The last two two and a half minutes of the ball game. They switched everything. They got like three shot clock violations, and they forced him in some very difficult shots. When they were able to get a shot off, they were very difficult shots, clanging off the backboard. They did a great job of not letting Steph Currish you see daylight. Now he did get one, look he missed it. But for the most part, I thought they did a very good job on step Steph was eight or seventeen, three or nine from the three. Buddy Hill was six to twelve, three or nine from the three, Gary Payton second was all to Kaminga. He got twenty shots up. He was eight of twenty two or six from the three, he was the same thing. From the free throw line, two of six. Draymond was four and nine to two no free throws. But for me, this was a really sloppy ball game. But the Rockets found a way to win it. And so you give these young guys credit because a lot of these guys haven't been in a situation like this, and this is maturity, this is side of growth that they're getting better. And uh, I mean Doka is rubbing off on him because his personality seems like a fiery guy. He had no nonsense. We're here to get a job done. Let's get the job done and then we can go on about our way. But give the Rockets credit. I mean, yeah, I know a lot of people's gonna harp on that last call oo, and I get it because I'm watching them, like damn two times. I mean, it seemed like all the Rockets players were calling time out. Even officials seemed like they were about to give him a timeout. And as I said, Bill Kennedy, who's the head official, he came in and said, nap, that's a foule and uh, that's a tough way to lose the game late in the ball game, two free throws with three point one second on the clock, and give the young fellow credit Jaalen Green because he went to the free throw line and he sank, sank both of them.
Speaker 1: Uh. Steve Kirk called the loose ball file.
Speaker 2: That decided the game three point five seconds left uncomfortable whistle and something at elementary school official wouldn't have called.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: Uh. Steve Kerr also said the Rockets NBA court, it felt like I was descending into the depths of hell. Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was tough.
Speaker 2: It was tough that that red all red is tough. And I'm not the biggest red fan right now. I don't wear hell a whole lot of red. I just when we were growing up, my grandfather really wouldn't get us anything red because he said only monkeys were red.
Speaker 1: So no, Barty didn't play that listen. I enjoyed red. I enjoyed the color red, man.
Speaker 4: You know, it's probably the best color in the color spectrum one that I one that I enjoyed. So I enjoy I personally enjoyed seeing the red and record it is. It's time for so different Obyusly, I think there worried about why viewership is down. Maybe that's one way, and maybe they do want to get the kids and the young kids watching the games to boost that viewership up, you know, ause it's lagging.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, so, I mean, hell, it doesn't help.
Speaker 2: It doesn't help that a lot of times the best players they're load managing, they're not playing.
Speaker 1: That's not good.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're paid, I mean, there's you're paid a lot of money for these games, right.
Speaker 1: The NFL doesn't have that problem.
Speaker 2: Hell, they try to get guys out there on the court, on the field, if they're hurt, if you're deaned, if you can run just a little bit, they get.
Speaker 1: And that's why, especially the superstars. And that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Joe Hey, the tim gowon a bitch, he missed a game. Nobody cares superstars. That's why they protect the quarterbacks. The quarterbacks. That's what people want to see. They want to see those guys. And you don't got the guy, not for two or three weeks.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: The NFL ain't going for that. But that's something because I love Adam Silver. I think he's really great at what he does. He's gonna have to find a way to make sure these guys play. They tried to incentivize it, like, look, you're gonna lose out a chance to win the MVP or Rookie of the Year or all the NBA. You got to play sixty five games, and and and and guys are like, bro, that's the difference between a three hundred million dollar contract and one hundred and eighty million, two hundred million dollar contract. Right now, We're not talking about five million dollars that won Solo gave up, you know, got to go to the Mets. We're talking about one hundred million, one hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a big, big, big, big difference, big difference. And so but congratulations Houston Rockets.
Speaker 2: Young team found a way to scratching clause their way to a victory as they take down the Golden State Warriors ninety one to ninety.
Speaker 1: In the first game of the night. The Hawks defeat the Knicks ice trade.
Speaker 2: Three years after knocking the Knicks out of the playoffs with a pair of wins in Madison Square, Garden Young had twenty two points and eleven assists that lifted the Atlanta Hawks over the New York Knicks in the NBA Cup Quarterfinals knock out round. The Hawks will face the Bucks in the semifinals. Trey Young did his hot thief in the funk house, rolling his dice on the next logo as time expired. Boy than fifty four died in sixty three. What's my point? He and a ross the gambling howse Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, but look they really, honestly, I mean, we know that.
Speaker 4: What the outcome of the game was the goddamn Knicks playing god damn good in the first half.
Speaker 1: Man, they was lively worse they was. I mean, I don't want to say trade Tree Young was struggling, but man, they limited his playmaking.
Speaker 4: If the lease, hell he had he avered twelve assists, right, yeah, but hell at the half he ain't had number two assists in ten points going into the half got them.
Speaker 1: Karl Anthony Towns out there, playing both both ends of the court. He playing well, shit, he I think he was. He finished with a double double. Yeah, he had godamn first half nineteen points, nineteen rebounds.
Speaker 2: But the big gun Jalen Bronson struggled he was five or fifteen from the floor. He was two or six from the three. O g Anonobi struggled five or seventeen one of nine from the three. But cal Bridges got the ball really well except from the three. He was nine or seventeen. And they didn't shoot. They didn't shoot the free throw. They was sixty percent from the free throw line. Oh Joe, Yeah, if you don't get there a bunch, you definitely got a damn there'll be one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there was nine of fifteen. That's sixty percent. But it's just a situation where the big guns didn't go off. See the thing that if you watch the Hawks, and you know, obviously I play attention to him a little bit because I'm, you know, from Georgia and you know our roof. I like Trey Young. But if you look at their business, bench is really good. A hunter comes off the bench and he could easily give you thirty. He gave you twenty four tonight. Then the other night against the Lakers, he gave you twenty six. But Donovich didn't have the big night tonight. But double oh, he gave you twelve off the bench and eleven rebounds. So they normally give you, they could easily give you somewhere between thirty five and fifty points with their bench production. Trey struggled a little bit. He had twenty two points, but he took him twenty two shots to get it. Jalen Johnson it was eight of twenty, but he made some big shots down the stretch. He had fifteen rebounds. Clat Capella is always on the glass. It seems like every year the Hawks want to get rid of him, but he gives them so many second chance opportunity to put points on the board. He was eleven and thirteen tonight he was plus eight. Jalen Johnson was plus six plus sixteen. But they did a great job. You're right, oh Joe. The second half, the Hawks dominated the second half. They got out on them in the third quarter, outstored in thirty four to eighteen.
Speaker 1: They they really never looked back after that.
Speaker 4: All it comes down to, obviously, the game of basketball is a game of runs, and the Knixt dominated obviously the first half, and that's half.
Speaker 1: They just couldn't hit nothing. They couldn't.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if it was the goddamn halftime adjustments that the goddamn Hawks made, or the fact that the player just wasn't hitting they shots in the second.
Speaker 2: Hair well, it's as Doc Rivers once famous and said, it's all make a mislead. Either the ball goes in or it doesn't. And the thing is is that you better hope it goes in sooner rather than later, because if your shots are not going in and the other team is, it is bigger on a run away from you. And that's what we saw happening in the third quarter they outscored them thirty four to eighteen because seemingly everything the Hawks put up went into the basket tray started getting young, he started penetrating, and now he's throwing log Jalen Johnson bam dunk, playing capella.
Speaker 1: Bam dunk back back to back. Clint had back the back and.
Speaker 2: So that's what he does, a great job like he's so and that's why I was always impressed with him. I mean, when you lead the nation and scored and I know he's on the smallest side, he's a small guy, probably five to eleven, I'm thinking. But when you lead the nation and scored the rebounds, you can input the you can impact the game offensively. If you're not scoring, you can fill up the stat sheet with assist Because we've seen him have a thirty twenty game. We've seen him have fifteen to sixteen assists. So there's another way that he can impact the game. And that's how he has to impact the game because he's such a liability on the defensive end. He's smallish, he doesn't have quick feet, he doesn't have strong hands, so it's hard for him and a lot of times people try to go at him. But what he has the advantage is his quickness in being able to score the basketball and get others involved. And he did a great job of that in the second half the night of trying to get downhill and get his guys involved, and they did a great job of finishing. Jalen Johnson Capella do a great job of finishing above the rim. And so the Hawks take on the Milwaukee Bucks in the semifinals in the Emers Cup. I was very impressed with the Hawks, I really work, especially considering how poorly they played in the first half each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a good game. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. Listen.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I'm a basketball fan to a certain extent, and I was hoping that the next you got Cat now obviously Josh Hart. So I'm thinking Jayleen brusting them boys. Things were going to look different this year. I'm thinking things were gonna live different. Maybe they're going to challenge in the East. But to come out, look even even even though it's still early, come on, now.
Speaker 1: It's a two team race in the East. It's the Cans in the Celtics now less come on, man, come on man, So you're just gonna leave the heat out.
Speaker 2: It's a two team bro y'all try to get rid of Jimmy. Stop y'all. Y'all know, y'all enjoy it.
Speaker 1: You know that that's just the media. That's the media. Just Yeah, they said that about Belichick too, didn'ty It's just the media.
Speaker 2: It's just the media. Where's he at, O, Joe? You just told me, like when this stuff come out, the media got it from somewhere. That's what you told our chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you think they don't get rid of Jimmy. If they get rid of Jimmy, but what were gonna do. They're not They're not they're not gonna they don't want to extend him.
Speaker 2: Let's uh, that's the Warriors are reportedly targeting Lebron and Lebron James and.
Speaker 1: Or Jimmy Butler. Who do you feel is a better fit Lebron? I mean, yeah, lebronn you.
Speaker 2: Need somebody to handle the ball, take so much pressure. Did you see how well here and Steph current in the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Huh, take the pressure off of Steph of handling.
Speaker 2: They don't really have a point guard. So now Lebron can handle the ball. Now Steph is freed up to do what Steph? Does you see how well they played in the Olympics. You see when they've been on the All Star teams to get not all starting might have be indictated because the ain't nobody playing no defense. But you saw him in a contested situation at the Olympics, and you see how easy stuff was getting shots off. Because Lebron can see over the entire court, he can skip past it, he can pass from one side to the other. He loved that hammer passed from one baseline to the other. So yeah, and he can score. That's the problem that they have. They don't have enough scores.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you think do you think that's even the possibility. Obviously, Ron. Where where there's smoke, there's fire. It has to come from somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well, we heard last year that the Warriors made an attempt and Rich Paul shot it that Rich Paul like basically talked Lebron out of if you believe what the reports are saying, I just don't see a situation where Lebron wants to move right And at this point in time, this would always tell you tell me, if Lebron goes somewhere, it's gonna change somebody's perception of Lebron. If you like Lebron, you believe Lebron is the best player of all time, that's what you're gonna believe. If you believe Jordan is the best player of all time, no matter what Lebron does, he can get another title, he can get another MVP. Still, so it's not gonna change anything. Now if he wants to go try to chase one, Okay, fine, that's that's that's right. I mean, he's about to be forty in about two weeks, two and a half weeks. But I don't believe it changed. I don't think it moves anyone's needles. Other now, if that's what he wants, Like man, five would really look good on my resume. And if I can get five finals MVP. First of all, nobody has four. I have the second most behind Jordan. But for me, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me other than you know, him playing meaning for basketball, because unless they make a significant trade with the Lakers, I don't see them challenging.
Speaker 1: They're doing much in the West. So let's just say, let's say speaking, Yeah, they do get Lebron, So are they a favor to win not only to be not only not only coming out of the West, but to be the Celtics.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they'll be favorite to win, but I think they'll they'll, they'll they'll be Uh now, all of a sudden, you got a guy, you got two guys that can go score. Yeah, with Lebron and Steph. But I don't even know if that's enough because you got when you when you go look at when you look at the Celtics, you got JB, you got j T. Prazingles has been in and out, hasn't played much this year. White can score, Holiday can score. You got big aut get this. You know he can get hot, but normally he's gonna give you ten points and ten rebounds. Where's the other score? You're gonna have to give up something. You're probably gonna have to lose, kaminga losing Uh huh, what you mean losing? You gonta have the packaging. They're just not gonna give you Lebron for free. You're gonna have to match your salary somehow.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's how it works in the NBA. You gotta match salary. So you you bringing on you taking on a guy that makes fifty million dollar? Was the year You've got to send out fifty million dollars in salary?
Speaker 1: Right? So, yeah, it ain't gonna happen that. That ain't No, I don't, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I definitely don't see Lebron going. Look, he came to the Lakers for a reason. He had to accomplished all he could accomplish in cap in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: He wanted to.
Speaker 2: Start his second half to start his branding, and he won a championship, got a team to the finals. They won that in the Bubble, and he became the all time leading scorer in the Lakers uniform. And he's played extremely, extremely well for the Lakers. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, But it doesn't need to make a whole lot of sense to me. It only needs to make a whole lot of sense to him. If it makes sense to him, then he'll probably do it.
Speaker 1: Most definitely old hate.
Speaker 2: And ask Stephen. They talking about Lebron doesn't deserve to play with steath and I saw, I saw, I saw him to day too, So this way he's all.
Speaker 1: These I think he's on his way to LA.
Speaker 2: But man, Steven ain't be hating on Lebron, tell about he don't deserve. You don't get what you deserve. You get what you've earned. When you played twenty two years and you're the greatest player in the NBA history, you've earned it right to call a shot. Hey, nah, you know what I've done all I could for the Lakers. I think the Lakers have to be pleased considering where they were before Lebron got there. They were laughing, They were they were a proud franchise, but they were laughing.
Speaker 1: Stop. They weren't going anywhere.
Speaker 2: They were not gonna have they were not gonna have any more national televised games. And now Lebron comes there and and every arena they go to they're sold out. It brought the buzz back the Laker nation.
Speaker 1: So go ahead. Yeah, I don't, I don't. I don't see. I don't see a situation where he leaves, you know, such a good situation. No, no, no disrespect to to the Warriors. But I mean about the legacy of the Lakers. Do you do you really need that just to go chase your ring as just finished what you started in any your career right there. I mean, you're hoping that they could they can make a trade to get somebody.
Speaker 2: But I think the finion of the Lakers is like twofold. Okay, Lebron, let's just say it for the sake of argument. You got a year, two years left, this year and next year that's probably it. That'll be what twenty two to twenty three seasons? Bro, We give up that? Do you give up? You keep giving up those picks, and we give up this young talent because I think anything that gets packaged to get shipped out is gonna have to include Austin Reeves, right Okay, Now, I do I think they don't particularly care if Delo is included. They kind of want to move on from d Low. You're probably gonna have to put Ruy in that package also, But what are we gonna get? What are you getting back your return? That's the question, right, what do you I mean? Even swap ain't no swindle. Now, it's not like you trade supers because it's hard to get equal value back for superstar squars, right, That's why they're only a handful of those circulating in the NBA. But you don't want the role players all of a sudden go somewhere else and become that. But they're not gonna be able to become what you what they could somewhere else because you have a D and Lebron. So they're never gonna be anything more than the third or fourth option at the Lakers with Lebron and a D on the squad. And so I think the Lakers need to understand that, Yeah, Austin Reeves plays great, but he's only gonna be so much with Lebron and AD on the court. That's why Brandon Ingram had to leave. And you saw Brandon Ingham become an All Star, but he couldn't come back with a D and Lebron come on bro.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. I mean, it happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I d I kind of understand it. Now, why can't you fit in and do what you're doing, you know in New Orleans with the Lakers? But you know, do you don't tell you don't test the ball enough?
Speaker 2: No, you know, it takes a special type of somebody to play, and that because everybody wants to be the best, the best, their best self. And unfortunately, when you play with you know, you play with other dominant player, I mean, superstar players the ball. They're gonna get the ball, but they're gonna get the line's share of the shot, and so you have to make the most of the opportunities that you do have. Now, hey, they're gonna get somewhere between eighteen and twenty two shots a night, So what what can you do with the ilimited amount of shots that you get? Now, if you get hot, obviously they're gonna feed the hot man. Yeah, the ball, the ball originally is going is going through your big guns first. So now I don't I don't see it. Jimmy, it seems to me Jimmy wants an extension. Pat Ryley is not too keen on that Jimmy doesn't play a lot of the games, and it doesn't seem to take the regular season serious enough for Pat uh Pat Walt, Pat, if every game is life or death, he wants you there. Pat doesn't have a problem playing paying. But hey, you ain't getting no free money out of Pat Riley, right the Godfather.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, you didn't get your ass out there on that court. I'm gonna pay you. I paid for play, not playing playoff play.
Speaker 2: Lebron hasn't given any indication to the Lakers about request of the trade. Bridy would likely have to be included any deal in brob involving Lebron.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, I like it. Listen, it's interesting. It's interesting. It would make for the NBA. We talked about viewership. Hell, it's gonna it's gonna spipe. It's gonna spike it that happens.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you that, assuming I'm assuming the Warrior games already sold out. I mean, what more, what what more can can happen if Lebron was to go there as opposed to you know, everybody, especially where odd Yeah, that too an odd changing in Vegas, you know for them, that god damn Chip I mean.
Speaker 2: You gotta look, they got to build a building in that building costs a couple of billion dollars, and the tickets are expensive, and the thing people like, they like winning.
Speaker 1: I'm not paying five, ten, fifteen, twenty thousand dollars. Er your ass lose. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't love you that much. I love you that much, right, but Broy, the ticket, those tickets in the Bay, they ain't in Oakland. Those tickets in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Wait, tickets cost fifteen to twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Bro, I just read today that in order to you need to make one hundred and twenty thousand, you need to make three hundred and twenty thousand dollars to even qualify for a loan for a home and debate make three twenty to even fill out some paperwork and say, okaya, we'll take a look at it.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm still stuck on a ticket to go watch a sporting event cost in fifteen twenty thousand.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm still stuck on that cart.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm probably taking I'm probably those court side seats there, they probably they probably go anywhere from like five to like fifteen.
Speaker 1: Oh, hell, man, what's wrong? What's wrong?
Speaker 2: I mean, bro, how the hell you think you paid for a two thousand or two billion dollars a renal playing thirty dollars charging thirty dollars a ticket?
Speaker 1: What the hell you from with your math teacher? And this?
Speaker 2: Why do you think they keep Why you think they keep raising the prices for NFL games?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You think they fit to paid players sixty seventy million dollars and you still get fifteen dollars tickets?
Speaker 1: I think listen, correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: I think NFL tickets are still feasible for the fans that are not the cassul fan I'm talk about, for the truth fan who's been indebted to their team's year in the year out, whether they lose it are winning. If I couldn't be wrong, I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where you're sitting at Yeah, if you're sitting well up now, Yeah, they're feasible.
Speaker 1: They probably three hundred dollars or one hundred and fifty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm telling about listen, compare compare to ten, fifteen, twenty thousand.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that's oh, Joe, how many? Let me ask you a question? Unless you run up in the stands.
Speaker 2: Can you shake Can you shake one of those players hands if they unless they come there, because you do realize court slide court side, you can actually talk to the player. Yeah, can you do that NFL game? No, exactly exactly. You pay for access, yeah, but right, just like sitting behind home plate.
Speaker 1: Home plate costs a lot of money too. What that's the prime seat? Hey there, hey boy, listen, you learn, you learn something new, You learn something new, man, that's cool.
Speaker 2: The biggest story of the damn basketball with Jimmy Butler's agent, fine back at Sham's what do you call it? Bulljyb report about teams that Jimmy would be willing to be traded to. All right, listen, I gave you a pass yesterday because I was busy. Yeah, if you don't stop putting my name in your complete and other made up bs because you know you normally you normally aren't worth my time to acknowledge.
Speaker 1: Damn you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going what's going to do because I'm in the middle age, I'm a middle aged dad. But I just know it would be indicates the very dislike world, all this fabricated I have never and honestly wouldn't help me or the position I represent to do anything that's been reported.
Speaker 1: By said journalists. I like that.
Speaker 2: So sham was wrong or shams this is your opportunity to say my bad. I let my chat GBT write my tweets and went old school. Peter Bessie Chams. Peter wasn't writer in the ninety I know you don't know who Peter Vessie was, but he was a guy that reported and a lot of people have probably he wanted to be a trendsetter, and then they knew I was hated.
Speaker 1: Carry all on. Thank you. Heat's owner Mickey Erison reached the agent.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm surprised, but I'm most surprised that by is that Sean's actually listed the agents. Normally, they would say, my sources say, those close to Jimmy Butler, because if you keep.
Speaker 1: Putting the agent's name out there, I ain't gonna give you nothing. I'm gonna come out refute it, and I ain't give you nothing else.
Speaker 2: Right, That's why my NFL sources say, That's why those close to the team say. That's why sources close to the players say, so that word you don't have no attachment and so man who said that? Who said what where did it come from? That's normally how you get a story, and everybody.
Speaker 1: To about reveal yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not revealing no sources because I'm in the business to break news and if I revealed my sources, I'm not gonna be able to break news and I'm gonna be with out of a job. So stop asking me, because people stop, fans and players no matter what the sport, stop saying, reveal your sources, because they're not.
Speaker 1: I'm in the business that sources are everything.
Speaker 2: Adam Schefter is not going to have a job if he ever revealed one source could be done.
Speaker 1: Did you think I'm about to give up a nine to ten million dollars year job.
Speaker 2: Just comes some of y'all mad that I got information that somebody from your team, somebody from your lawyer's office, somebody from the front office leaked or told me. May y'all a wout y'all damn mind on purpose at that? Yeah, oh no, no, but I'm shocked. That's that's very I mean, Sean's has been at this for a long time. Yeah, he burst on the sceams when he the kawhi story right, because the Kawhi Ki came out of nowhere and then boom he had it and it was a bombshell. It was an earthquake, and literally earthquake happened in California that day and it was a second one, and so he kind of burst on the scene with that. But I was shocked because I would never never tie name to anything that I got.
Speaker 1: I like it, I like it. I like it. That's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: That's why you know when I speak, I speak in generalities when I talk about the Broncos, or why I speak about the Ravens. No, I'm not Finn. I'm not fin the rule. I'm not Finna. They called me all they want to. I mean players. Oh he don't know, really, I don't. Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Now? Are you sure? Are you calling Shannon Sharp a lot? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I didn't think so Okay, we're still cool though. Brandon Hay what says Dirt had the best championship run ever? Do you agree Dirt Dirty.
Speaker 1: The greatest? You could make a case for the simple fact it was Dirt. Jay Kidd.
Speaker 2: Was like thirteen year fourteen, I think j Kid came in and what ninety four? They ninety four because he and Grant he was a rookie co Rookie of the years together.
Speaker 1: What ninety four they met, They meat the Heat that year, right, they beat the heat.
Speaker 2: They beat the Heat that year because remember in six the heat, the Heat was down two and they came back at one four straight. But when you look hong On, if you look at what they did, Dirk took down the two time defending champ Lakers, He took down OKC, and he took down to Miami Heat Big three. So you can Brendan Haywood is not far becaus y'all might think he crazy, but when you look at what he did, Yeah, you can make a compelling cave that Dirk Nabiski given what he was working with. Its not like he had a prime Shot or prime Kobe or d Wade and all Magic had, Kareem Bird had Parish at McHale. You can make a case. You absolutely can make a case. You absolutely can, And if you did, I wouldn't. I would not I wouldn't be disappointed. I wouldn't be mad. If you say, yes, yeah and he had, I wouldn't be mad because I don't know. If I I don't know if I could, I mean I'd have to go way, way, way way back and think and even going back to when you know the Bullets won in what seventy nine it was Wes unselling Elvan Hayes and Bobby dan ridgeld you go back to the world be not world be free? Uh? Gus Williams, the Wizard Downtown, Freddie Brown, the Eraser, Marvin Webster, Jack Sigma. I don't think nobody. I don't think anybody has had a run like like what Dirk had. Who he beat because, like I said, he beat the two time defending shell swept them.
Speaker 1: People don't want to talk about this. They swept the Lakers. I think.
Speaker 2: I think, if I'm not mistaken, I think, okay, he might have got a game offer.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's when they had that trio there too. Huh yeah for sure, man, that's created boyshous together.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, some about I said twenty sixteen No, mm hmm. Yeah, I mean you beat a sixty win team in the Hawks. But did I mean, did anybody think the Hawks was gonna beat Lebron and Kyrie?
Speaker 1: Uh No.
Speaker 2: Kendrick Perkins said Trey Young is the most disrespected Hooper since.
Speaker 4: Mellow disrespected, right, Yes, you know what I mean. They given the credit he deserves.
Speaker 1: No, because he should have been an All Star.
Speaker 2: Last year man average twenty seven points a game in the nine assists and he couldn't make the All Star team.
Speaker 1: May full of call.
Speaker 4: They did, they did, They did Snubby, They did Stubby. Matter of fact, when it comes to All Star, who does the God damn bowden? Are they gonna say? It's the fans?
Speaker 2: Well, the fans, The fans of votes the starters, but then it comes down to the players and the coaches to select the reserves. The fans the starting five, the fans. That's that's all fans, because they want the fans to have a say in it. Okay, y'all showing up, y'all gonna buy the ticket. So this is who y'all want to see. Okay, But uh no, I can see that. I don't think he gets the credit that he deserves. I think he should have been more, had won more All Star appearances. But they make it seem like tread is the only way that doesn't play defense. I mean, there are a lot of guys that don't play defense that are offensive dominant players. But uh, he's he's he's a special talent. He definitely should make the All Star the All Star team this year. He's leading the league in assists. I think he's average eleven and a half assist the game he had a thirty twenty game, thirty points, twenty assists game against the Lakers. Hit the game winning shot a three pointer. Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 1: Pert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't think Melo, I mean, Mello got Damn, Mello got ten level All Star pierces. But you got to realize who Melo Mello was in the league with Mello came in Kobe Lebron, Jim Duncan, k D. But damn, I mean, I mean, what where are you gonna put him?
Speaker 1: It was some dogs in that era.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you got you got prime Harden. You remember Harden went on that stretch when he first got to Houston. Yeah, and he's averaging thirty three, thirty six, getting sixty point triple. So I'm just trying to figure out, like where we're gonna put him. And I think Melo had a fabulous career, But I don't think anybody's putting them over.
Speaker 1: You're not putting them over. KD.
Speaker 2: You're not putting them over Step, You're not putting them over Hard, You're not putting them over the bron You're not putting them over Kobe.
Speaker 1: So what we're doing here? Come on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean listen, listen, he fisting there somewhere. I mean everybody everywhere, everyone you just name are great than what they do. But Mellow fishing there somewhere?
Speaker 1: Are you putting him over those guys? Wade putting them over the whisky? I didn't say I was putting them over those guys.
Speaker 4: I said he belongs in the same category, same category, just just not what you don't think.
Speaker 2: So not with Oh, those guys want MVP's finals, MVPs win the championships, So Joe, that's got to mean something.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got you, I got you, I got you. That's not the same.
Speaker 2: Mellow wasn't a great player, yes, sir, but when it comes to adding to eat st championships matter, right, Like we could have a discussion.
Speaker 1: It's Barkley a great.
Speaker 2: Player, absolutely with an MVP, Carl alone a two time MVP.
Speaker 1: But how do I put them? How do I put them in front of Donkey? Wow? Right, I guess you.
Speaker 2: I mean, So that's just why I am not to say he wasn't great, because he was historically I mean he, I mean, he could put the ball in the basket. Probably should have taken care of a little better care of himself early in his career, right, But it had been very interesting to see had he stayed, had he stayed in Denver, because what happened is that he going to New York. You got New York because they got to send everything there to replace you in Denver. So when you get there to cover this there, you think you what you thought you were going to, right, it didn't pan out like that. Yes, Oh, show the twenty four the twenty twenty four most viewed NBA player pages, and it goes stay by state.
Speaker 1: Can you see what's in front of you? Hello? Now I don't see it. We closed it up. Oh I thought it was on. I thought you could see it. Hello, Hello heldong, No, No, I can't see. Uh you take the joy? Uh uh? The fifty states, okay, go ahead, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Ron James had the most viewed NBA page player pages except Denver, except Wisconsin, except Boston.
Speaker 4: There I see it now? Well God, well God leave now when we say, most viewed NBA player page? What what page do we talk about? We talk about what Twitter? We talk about Instagram, doesn't matter, Facebook just in general?
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, hell, he is.
Speaker 4: He is the most popular, most recognizable figure in the NBA here in general.
Speaker 1: So I mean this is this is understandable. Yeah, this is definitely the center. Who in the hell is that right in the middle? Jokic in Denver, Colorado? That makes sense?
Speaker 2: And then you got Joannison Wisconsin, and you got j T, and you got j T in Massachusetts. But I benched Lebron second in all those states.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait which states second? And one? Which ones?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Colorado, Wisconsin in Massachusetts?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well obviously you know why Baul. You know why he's second in Boston obviously. Yeah, big got Jason Tatum. Yeah, but if it wasn't Jason Tatum, he'd be first. Hey who is this all the way up to the top?
Speaker 1: Uh? Like like over there at Milwaukee, that's Yiannis and Wisconsin. Hey, you know what, I had no idea Milwaukee was way up there? Man, Yeah, Wisconsin is up there? Oya? What the here? You thought it was? Well? I didn't know because I don't know the math. I don't know. I don't know the glow. I don't know the map that Harbor. I ain't been that's the Midwest, Ojo. I ain't been in school in forty seven years. Man, Hell, it don't seem like you did anything when you was there. I did. I was a scholar. I made the Dean's List. What yeah, I mean you ate you ate Jimmy Dean sausage.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing that we're not gonna do that that I made the Deeds list at three three, three out of four semesters.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, yeah, we do know you with the JUCO What does that have to do with What does that have to do with me making the deans? That's the thirteenth grade. So not you cou the thirteenth grade. That's how you criticism. That's like, oh, man, we all couldn't go to Savannah State.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah, he why do you hey by grades already you already know by grades were bad. I couldn't have got in prison with my grades. It looked like you couldn't have got in prison with George either. Actually it took me going to say it.
Speaker 4: It took me going to Santa Marca to get myself together, which that's how I got that semester at Harvard. Yeah, and then I got the ball rolling and understood, you know what, let me just do it, let me let me do it the way my grandma told me to do it.
Speaker 1: And focused on school first and stop trying to put football. Yeah. And once I did that, it took off of me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh. Is the NBA having an ex existential crisis right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shack says, the NBA is fing terrible.
Speaker 2: Lonnie Walker on the difference between the NBA and the EuroLeague's real basketball over here. Gilb Arenas on why NBA players are more injured. I talked to a player and they asked, why y'all getting all these injuries. He said, we're really going from doing nothing to Game one, and you know you gotta go out there in efing guard Luca.
Speaker 4: You think that's the reason for the injuries, I think, Well, don't nobody really play, Ojoe.
Speaker 1: It's just like the preseason.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody Ojoe we played the preseason you signed out that there was four games you played ten twelve fifteen plays. The first game you played probably probably about twenty plays, twenty five plays. The second game you played into the third quarter of the third game, and then you saw your ads down in the fourth game.
Speaker 1: These guys don't play at all, and then you go out that game. I said, Okay, let's go. What you think is gonna happen, Yeah, you go get hurt. Hey, but somebody, you know, it's funny when I think about it, each of us. Some of these these dudes play basketball year round. Huh. They play basketball year round. So I'm really not buying the.
Speaker 4: Fact that, okay, because they're not playing right before the senior stars are in.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but they playing basketball to get in a condition. No, Joe, It's just like, remember what we said, it don't matter what you do unless you play real basketball, in real meaning.
Speaker 1: For a moment. I don't care how much you run. I don't care how much training camp you get in. Go ass dog. Tied that first game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, man, I used to hate Hey, two minutes damn tied as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they mess around to have a couple of injuries, and then you go, no huddle, They're like, we're gonna tire them out.
Speaker 1: I said, hell, y'all tied me out. Somebody running these routes.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right right, What about me help my legs gas too. Man, It's just I mean, it's just, it's just I don't want to be the old guy. Get off my lawn.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But if you're expecting eighties and nineties basketball to come back, it's not coming back.
Speaker 1: It's never going to be that. It's just like NFL football.
Speaker 2: If you're expecting the seventies and eighties and nineties football, it's never coming back.
Speaker 1: O yo, It's never coming back.
Speaker 4: You know, in most things when it comes when when it comes to life in general, you know, they always say history repeats yourself, and intention the way things are happening, history is starting to repeat.
Speaker 1: Itself in small instances. Let's say the attention.
Speaker 4: You got to be paying attention, because if you ain't paying attention, you can't see it. But when it comes to sports, that that will always continue to evolve and go forward always.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the thing is not, oh Joe, the guys are so skilled. These guys are so skilled now they shoot the ball.
Speaker 2: Like I said, look, I'm old enough to remember in the late seventies, in the eighties, you had a handful of guys that can shoot. You take the best shooters from the seventies in the eighties, and the guys that are made or beat them in a shooting contest. That's how skilled the guys that god are shooting shooting the basketball. Now you're shooting. The guys don't work on the post up moves. They don't got post up game like an Elijah Wand or a Patrick Ewing of a the dominant big. Because now they're looking at like that. You probably got two bigs that got a real post up game. That's mb and that's Yo Kic, right. All the rest of them a stretches and even I mean people would probably consider jokicch and Embas stretch fives because they got three.
Speaker 1: Point range fords.
Speaker 2: All your forest, all your forest got got three All your forest got three point range. I'd be interested to see how many how many threes Tim Duncan shot? How many threes are kg and Barkley? Now Barkley shot more than Karl Malone to be interest in the see but now what point you know that they don't shoot threes? Two Jabari Parker, Evan Mobley, a d It doesn't matter all of them, all of them. It's a different game. And you're just gonna have to do. If you're young, O joe and you didn't get a chance to see this is all you know, you love it. But if you got a chance to see old school basketball and the passing and the guys and the guys, you know, you dumped the ball down and the guys had a drop step, and the guys had you know, could throw the left hook, could throw the you know hook with either hand.
Speaker 1: You're like, you appreciated that.
Speaker 2: You probably didn't appreciate it as much then, but you appreciate it after seeing what you see now. It's kind of like us, O Joey, Like bro, y'all just go across the middle with no repercussions. Y'all catching one the quarterback take one step and throw you a slant. I wish you would have runner one step flat.
Speaker 1: Robbert? What uh? They said? Yeah, your hammer, your hammer to be over there on the sideline. Ray they they threw Ray out of the league.
Speaker 4: Oh, he wouldn't have been able to play today. It's a lot, it's a lot of defenders wouldn't be able to play in today's NFL. Even even though you always say you gotta you gotta adapt to the times that we're in some of them.
Speaker 1: Now. Can you imagine Rodney Harrison trying to play today? No Rodney Harrison, Chuck See, Chuck Cecil, all those.
Speaker 2: Man come on, ain't having it. But but you but you just have to, Like I said, I mean, it's changed, and it's for the better.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Look, the fans, they love the up and down of the NBA. They love getting up and down. I don't know if they necessarily like all these threes, but they want you to play a little defense.
Speaker 1: I mean, like All Star Game that they just got ridiculous. It just got ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And sometimes even the games here, I'm like, bro, y'all not gonna even Chell the stopping from laying the ball up.
Speaker 1: It's like a layup line. But this is where the game is. And the old guys like Shaq and you hear Barkley, you're a lot.
Speaker 2: It's not just shocking Barkley because they you just hear shocking Barkley because they're on television a lot. But there's a lot of old guys that feel the exact same way as shocking Barkley. They just don't have a microphone or TV show or on podcast able to glibalize it.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of the.
Speaker 2: Old heads that feel the same way, just like a lot of the old heads of the in football feel the same way.
Speaker 1: Say, it's too easy. That's why these guys breaking all these records.
Speaker 2: That's why they do it all this stuff because there ain't no consequences.
Speaker 4: You as a cross that middle, speaking of speaking of speaking of breaking records, you think the game of football is because they passed the ball so much. There should be an asterisk by some spun some of the receivers that are breaking some of these records today.
Speaker 1: Plus at a game, you.
Speaker 2: Know, because you here's the thing, Oh Joe, you got to understand, like when OJ broke his record, Oj did that record in fourteen games. Hed broke it in sixteen games. Don't putting no asterisk by a lot of these stats were broken. I mean first the NFL season was twelve games. Yeah, and so now people came with fourteen. They never added an asterisk, So no, it wouldn't be fair. Now, look, yes they throw the ball board, they do a lot more. Yes, and so that's that's a part of it. The Russian total em the Smith rushing total is safe. It's safe. Now, somebody that breaks Jared record. I mean, they're gonna have to play a long time. They're gonna they get an extra game. And when they go to eighteen, let's just say in the next five years, you're gonna get an extra two games. So now, if somebody can play fifteen sixteen years and you extrapolate an extra forty five games, that's an extra three seasons.
Speaker 1: Now we own the something with Joe. Yeah, you see so, But no, I don't think it's fair. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Hell, I ain't got no records anyway, so they broke mine the sixties, so it don't matter. But but uh yeah, you uh be like yourself would have loved to play when they threw the ball.
Speaker 1: I mean, y'all know what the different did. We ran the football. That's what we did.
Speaker 2: We we ran you out of the real Yeah, we threw them. Don't don't get me wrong. I don't want to say that were going to throw the ball ten percent of the time. But we were a predominantly running football team, right, and you know I got mine.
Speaker 1: I got in where I fit in. But and plus the thing is now, I mean they keep tracking records like never before.
Speaker 2: I'm like, somebody tweeted something that like, I got the most one hundred and fifty yard receiving game for a tight end.
Speaker 1: Oh so I didn't know that was a record until the Yeah. I didn't even know that was a record until somebody said it. Yeah, I saw, I saw earlier today. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't either, cause there are some one hundred and forties. I got to, Hey, coach, let me go get this. Let me go get this the extra eight yards, extra jen yards and get what fifty because that's what they do.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Ain't such and such needs this many yards or he needs a catch to do that and then put him back in there.
Speaker 1: Let him get that in a move, especially if he got an incentive too in his contract. They're gonna get Yeah.
Speaker 2: But now now, at that point in time, Joe, I ain't want once we once we was, look, hell, I'll be wanting to come out of the game.
Speaker 1: We lose it.
Speaker 2: It's three minutes left in the game, we down twenty five, we passed it. I ain't want no cheat up there ass Calgary yards like that, and when we got a big, big lead, I ain't tried to be in the game. Hey, Hey, how'se get that. I get to get that, man, I ain't try to get no more. I'm good, right, I ain't trying to pass no STAPs Adam did to that. I was dealing my damage and hopefully in a winning effort. Now we are all big and staying in the game. Nah, bro, I'm good, you know, but Mike was good about that. Hey, you want to go back in you want? Noah, I'm good, Mike, No cirtain knowing my knowing my luck. I'm in there trying to be greeting then somebody I ended up getting it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good. Hey, let me go send my black as down the volume.