Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellancap and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome back to the episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Tamra and Delores Delores. Deloris lauris still filling in for Teddy. It's been so nice to see Teddy on Instagram again. And the Cold Plunge. She's a treadmill on a treadmill. She's so strong, she's I just think, like what she went through.
Speaker 3: Her arms are so bruised, you know, and.
Speaker 2: She's three all three weeks later, she's on a treadmill and I'm like, damn, I had a forehead lift and I couldn't do anything for a month.
Speaker 3: She says. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: I mean, I had.
Speaker 3: Nothing done and I haven't made it to the gym in a month. So I look at her and she's so inspiring. I'm ashamed of myself when I look at her, I'm like, how strong are you?
Speaker 2: She's the toughest girl, and I know that's for sure.
Speaker 3: That's for sure. Beautiful. She's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: She is, and she's rocking that that that haircut.
Speaker 3: She's so pretty.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. Okay, guys, we are going to recap the real house of Alana. There's a lot of new faces.
Speaker 3: A lot now is there?
Speaker 2: Flora Shah back, so she's not so much a new face, but she is back. Now we have Phaedra as a housewife, but we didn't get to see her in the first episode.
Speaker 3: I think doing nine million other things.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she was filming Married to Medicine while she got asked back or something like that.
Speaker 3: So I show up to Married to Medicine reunion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very because she is an actual housewife, but she doesn't show up towards the end of the season. She's a housewife, but she didn't film UNTI almost the very end of the season.
Speaker 3: That's so weird. There's gotta be a reason I need to I don't know.
Speaker 2: I heard she only filmed two weeks out of the whole season.
Speaker 3: And she still had that housewife.
Speaker 2: Tight and she's yeah, she still had that peach, right, guys, that's.
Speaker 3: What I heard. You know, they like to get their money's worth. I don't understand they liked it. Flash where was she?
Speaker 2: Paedra Parks is an attorney baby, so she probably went in there and said I'll be back but you been have me holding the peach. But they also remember, remember what happened though with Kenya she got the loopy, So maybe it's just she's taking Kenya. I don't know. We'll see. So Phade's back, Glad she's back. Drew is back. Is Drew really the only one back from last season? I think? So we did have Kenya, but then you know that fell flat. Then we have cal Shomia, we have Shamia. Now, Samia has been on the show before as a friend, and this girl is a rich bitch.
Speaker 3: I was yelling at Paul. I'm like, you're an electrical contractor. Where's the HVAC?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, step up your shit. Guys like, oh, not only air conditioning for now on, but not only that, she's going to be the star of the show.
Speaker 3: She's in the middle. Did you know, Oh she is in the middle.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'm not shocked, just from the you know, ten minutes or fifteen minutes we saw of her in the first episode. She's good. She's good. Any girl that talks about shitting on the first date is my type of girl.
Speaker 3: Married her, Maria, well, married her. He got it.
Speaker 2: She got it all out in the first day and then there's Angela, and then there's Britt and then Cynthia Bailey's back, which I love Cynthia.
Speaker 3: Angela Oakley, she's married to.
Speaker 2: It's Charles, Charles Oakley. Charles Oakley. So you know, without a lot of new faces that I felt that first episode was pretty good.
Speaker 3: It was I was a little jealous, that's how good it was. Like it was so good.
Speaker 2: I mean the first episode, we are at a strip club, We're seeing Rolls Royces being delivered.
Speaker 3: We are for her birthday. What is it a milestone birthday?
Speaker 2: She's forty two.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is so big about forty two?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Forty two? I'm kidding a Rolls Royce. Damn, I'm jealous.
Speaker 3: God and huge.
Speaker 2: He's cute, cute, I know. It's like she's married to some old.
Speaker 3: Bird that she blew his bathroom up on the first date. He didn't even care that she should bring out on the first day.
Speaker 2: He's like, that's my girl, that's my girl.
Speaker 3: He's off for him.
Speaker 2: She's off for him.
Speaker 3: She's like he's a on pieces of chocolate. I'm like, you'll like them, you get all this like them?
Speaker 2: Do you think God loves her more than us. Right, So it starts out with Porsche filed for doors from Simon a couple of months ago because they had financial intrust issues. Now Porsche's in there going I'm looking for a way forward, and I'm like, call Ice, they'll take care of him.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I know me. Have you not seen I have? That's why I think I think he should have signed the release to film in the.
Speaker 2: House, right, you should have. I wonder if that sparked it.
Speaker 3: He's playing with my money. Oh we'll fix this in three seconds. Yeah, I did see.
Speaker 2: Porscha did an interview. I didn't listen to the whole thing, but she said that she had nothing to do with him getting deported.
Speaker 3: I believe it, but maybe one of her nine million best friends did because it's so well, you know.
Speaker 2: Shamia is throwing her birthday party at a nine million dollar house that she lives in. Shamia coins herself the female Jamie Fox, a quadruple threat and actors, a singer, a dancer, and a host. Shamiya has two daughters. Shamia and her husband Gerald have been together for ten years. Shamiya has known Porsia for decades, and she has met the other woman over the years.
Speaker 3: The rail relationship.
Speaker 2: Now, did you enjoy the whole setup with Shamia? She really seems like she's anchoring this group of girls with I mean, even the producers are like, can you just, you know, shorten it a little, She's like, no, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 3: It was so funny. She's not listen. Uh, she's on nobody's schedule and she don't need anybody's paycheck. Those are the most dangerous, dangerous girls, and she's and she's sure of herself.
Speaker 2: Do you know that she is best friends with Candy and real life?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're best friends. I'm curious to see if we're going to miss Candy. Yeah, I'm hoping maybe we'll see a little Candy, But I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll never forget this send off that Andy gave Candy. Yeah, he for such a great like he spoke about her in such a beautiful way. It was well.
Speaker 2: How how often have you heard of a housewife leaving the show on their own?
Speaker 3: Not often, not often, But in the rare times where you get that woman that gets so cocky that she thinks she's going to set the world on fire, and she doesn't often Candy is a true talent. She has so much going on, she's so she's a triple threat. So you know what in her case, I kind of do understand it because she had so much else going on that she wanted to do. But when when you get the house life that says I'm so great, I'm gonna leave and set the world on fire, and then the next day they're obsolete they wake up.
Speaker 2: Now that, yeah, that does happen.
Speaker 3: We've seen that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with you know, with Shmia, like she has been on the show off and on as you know, a friend or friend. I don't even know if it wasn't exactly a friend role. And why do they not give her a peach?
Speaker 3: Wait? What do you mean? Like when I thought she's in the middle, she's gonna like.
Speaker 2: In the past like she's been. Oh so the producers are saying she was offered multiple times but her husband said no. So her husband, Yeah, so she finally that makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 3: Women always win in the end, they always get what they want.
Speaker 2: So she was an official friend of She was offered a peach before, but her husband did not want to film. So that makes so much more sense.
Speaker 3: He has so much fucking money. He doesn't want anybody in his business.
Speaker 2: Right, and that's people that have We have problems with that Orange County casting because people here are pretty private and if they have a lot of money, they don't want people poking around.
Speaker 3: Oh jealousy wears its ugly head. Yes, and not too many people get a calling in for their forty second And she may be an actress and she may be a triple threat. But however, I think she was even surprised. Yeah, I think she was really surprised. And then did you see Porsche coming in when she was getting it?
Speaker 2: I know, pora, but I listen. Shemia was like in her interview, She's like, I hate being defined as wealthy. Oh, I like, girl, stop just stop right there, just by saying that to me, show me, show me a yeah, so evident judging you.
Speaker 3: No one hates No real person hates you for what you have. U.
Speaker 2: There is just you go out there. But I love when she's like she's shitting her man's toilet the first night when she said there was a symphony, I thought she meant the toilet was like a bidet and it was singing and dancing and blowing and wiping and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, you need a vacation on the beach. I know, if that's what you envisioned.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I thought. I thought he was so rich that like like there's people that are helping her wipe brass. But then it was like no, yah, and she was farting and she was farting and blowing.
Speaker 3: She was peeing out of her ass. Probably it's so funny because a friends of mine said, now she's very relatable for that reason.
Speaker 2: I know. I mean, I'm not gonna lie. One of my favorite scenes on a movie is Dumb and Dummer where he goes into the bathroom that's not working and like ships his grins out and then the toilet went a flush, and just sitting there watching it, I couldn't stop laughing. But that's me.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. And the fact that you thought that that it was one of those story toilets. I'm just curious. Did he have the money then, I don't know, a big house or was he like just starting out or didn't have that big of a house. Yeah, he didn't get that big.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they together with ten years right together?
Speaker 3: Ten years?
Speaker 2: So like what can happen in ten years A lot, a lot, especially.
Speaker 3: In that business. That's what Paul. You know, Paul's in the like business and that like you know, if I met Paul ten years ago, selln money. But I mean, like twenty years ago, Paul came with a suitcase and five dollars, not even a pillow. So did he have that kind of house that you couldn't hear herself shitting? I don't know, we don't.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So Treu's divorce was I was thinking, well at first when she's talking and then she's like, I shouldn't have to I'm like, oh my god, I get it now.
Speaker 3: I thought, here wasn't a ten thousand dollars toilet that's heats your ass and the bidet comes out with a button.
Speaker 2: I have one in my bedroom. It wasn't ten thousands, two thousand, but it does everything. It blows you.
Speaker 3: That's when it's birds, water up in different holes. It's about ten years ago. Your toilet was ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Probably you're right, you're right. So Drew's divorce has gone on for a year and it's a roller coaster. Ralph is with court ordered to move to the basement Drew is not allowed down there unless given permission. Drew is partnering with the father of Portia's child, Dennis.
Speaker 3: Get it from all ends, especially since she was good to Drew. Now, I watched last year's reunion. Yeah, and her ax was not nice. No, he was not nice to her, and they sat across from each other. They had an exchange. She couldn't even sit by her. He had to sit on the other side of Andy because it was that tumultuous. So Porsha was her friend, and Porsha was there for her. You know, I have to say, there's a lot of guys out there. You don't need to go for this one. This seems that great.
Speaker 2: It seems a little dirty, It really does. Honestly, I feel like there's gonna be a huge blow up between Drew and Porsia. And if she is dating Dennis, that's like a whole other level. That's a whole other level. Now there, Drew's relationship with Ralph right now is so bad that they have to be on an app like Family Wizard, where they have to text and there's like a mediator there in whatever they say. Yeah, well what they Yeah, there's a mediator in anything you say or text on that app can be used against you in court.
Speaker 3: So I think middle finger emojis and shit.
Speaker 2: That's not good. It's not good. I was on it with my ex and you know then it was it was like one hundred dollars a year. It was an app, and you yeah, you have to text on it, and that's the only way that you can communicate. It's when things are really bad. But if they're on Family Wizard or whatever app they're on, but they're still living together, like why not get out financial.
Speaker 3: Or spite?
Speaker 2: I got out. I literally took three kids to a two bedroom apartment, Like.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing I would get on. Not everybody has that intestinal fortitude to say, I don't give a fuck if I have to lick the sidewalk, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I know.
Speaker 3: And then there's also first, first of all, I don't see it, and Drew, you know, to give up what she has, and he's probably like, I'll leave when I'm ready, and I'll make you miserable while I'm here.
Speaker 2: I could not imagine living with my ex.
Speaker 3: Well, some signs it's dangerous. There's prime passion as a police officer, you know, the most dangerous call is in a hold up. It's a domestic that is the most dangerous call. Things happened. I was very concerned when Kim Solsiak and I saw her husband losing I actually I don't comment on these things, but I said, this is so sad. There's children involved. This man is on his breaking point. I see a catastrophe coming.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. Do you remember that movie War of the Roses. Yeah, they both die in the end, they both die. They were swinging from the chandelier, they were doing everything. I'm like, that's how I felt Kim and Kroy's relationship was.
Speaker 3: And I saw Croy, I'm like, this is not funny, this is this is so scary. Please please get them help and get them apart. They were still living together warrant. They Yeah, I'm saying that you're playing with fire. You are playing with fire. Got out are It's very dangerous slip They're so dangerous. So I think that that is something that you know, it's almost like should be core ordered. If you can't communicate and you have to communicate on an app, then that person should not get the home well.
Speaker 2: And then we heard his voice but from downstairs in the basement. He's banished to the basement. But I wonder he obviously had to sign a release even to hear his voice. So I'm wondering if we're going to see him this season.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see him.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, but I wonder if we will.
Speaker 3: I know, but I don't want to see him. And let me tell you something. I'm sure she's keeping whatever she's doing quiet and now, like if he don't know about what's going on with the music producer over there or your baby daddy, if he finds that out, because I'm sure at some point he thought maybe this guy was his friend too. You know, they're playing with fire. They're playing now.
Speaker 2: Kelly and her family celebrate her daughter's birthday. Kelly's a single mom of four daughters, Kelly says, and those daughters are a beautiful Kelly says she will be divorced in two months and she's been going through the divorce for two.
Speaker 3: And a half years.
Speaker 2: Kelly and her ex were married eleven years, and now they are enemies. It became enemies.
Speaker 3: Bet you.
Speaker 2: They're not living in the same house. It's because it became an unsafe environment for her.
Speaker 3: And I'm talking about and she knew to get the hell out, Kelly said. She said, that's all I'm gonna say, right, and she's not saying I feel like he was abusive physically and listen, happened that a mile away. I could see that a mile away. Yeah, at that point, you cut your losses and you go because you well.
Speaker 2: Kelly owns a restaurant, a line of products, and a cookbook. Her daughter's birthday, seventeen designer bags was a bit excessive to me.
Speaker 3: By the time she was done with the seventeen, she could have got her.
Speaker 2: Put the Burken. That's what I said, I go, she wanted a Burken But still, I mean, the waffle business must be really good.
Speaker 3: But twenty four Characls syrup, I have some and.
Speaker 2: Some I this is kind of hard for me. Seventeen designer bags. I don't believe in doing that to your children, because then what do they strive for? If everything's been given to them and all this stuff, like, what do they strive for? So I thought it was a bit excessive. That's just me. I mean, one designer bag, Okay, I could see that, But she's like, I'm not getting her a burken but I'm gonna give her seventeen designer bags that up to seventy thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, exactly. Listen, right, Tamera, to each his own. But when I went to disney Land disney World for the first time at twenty two, I enjoyed it because I wanted to take it all in. And you know, I didn't have anything growing up, so I enjoyed my things when I got later, you enjoyed it. But you know, listen, there's also a thing like you want. She there's guilt. There's mommy guilt. You're going through divorce. The kids are missing their father, They're crying for their father, the little ones going through it saying you know, she was crying so hard she almost you know, threw up. You You ran in the bathroom and threw up. When the kids were wondering if dad's I know what she's going through. You don't know what to do, right.
Speaker 2: I know, I know maybe maybe I'm a little jealous, Maybe I want to be her daughter.
Speaker 3: No, you're not jealous. You're not jealous. I'm not. I don't get jealous of parents. And we know we've made our mistakes and we've done some things right, we've done some things wrong, and we know that it's just not always great to give them everything.
Speaker 2: That's a thousand percent a thousand percent. And I even feel like I give my kids a little too much anyways, Like according to Eddie, he's the opposite where he doesn't want to really give them much. He wants them to work for everything. And I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Know, life shouldn't be so hard if it doesn't have to.
Speaker 2: Be, I know. And I'm like, well, I'm not exactly like that, you know. I want to take in.
Speaker 3: Their lives a little bit easier. That's all. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: Then Porsia meets with the same attorney from her previous divorce. Simon told Portia he doesn't want to want her to film in the house and they need to file on emergency request. Porsia says she didn't didn't know that Simon didn't have a green card.
Speaker 3: Oh Jack, don't just come back. I hit the road Simon.
Speaker 2: Now I know, Well that name in itself is.
Speaker 3: He loved him. She loved him?
Speaker 4: Did you think I have a question? Look at the mirror, Oh I know, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Was just confused, Like how did she not know this information.
Speaker 3: Because she was in love. Yeah, she was getting a love haze. I don't know what about that guy that that people were fighting over.
Speaker 2: No hard pass me.
Speaker 3: There's so many fish in the sea.
Speaker 2: And Portia is so beautiful.
Speaker 3: And she looks photoshopped in person.
Speaker 2: And by the way, her and I did a commercial together. She is such a girl's girl, That's what she's like. She's like, let me fix your shirt, let's put push your boot, your booby's up a little bit.
Speaker 1: What I have?
Speaker 2: You know, she's really a girl's girl. And I really, you know, I thought, God.
Speaker 3: She threw it. She has threw it, only to have Kelly stick it.
Speaker 2: In her ass, stick it in her asshole. So Samya, Kelly, and Britt meet Samiya brings up Porscha's divorce with Simon. Kelly says Porscha shouldn't have taken another woman's man. Samia says there was no crossover between Simon's ex and Porsia. Kelly says it looks crazy for Porscha to go to her home and wind up marrying that guy. It is like, if you look at it from the outside, it is kind of crazy. But I don't think it was that, Like, from what they're saying, there was no crossover, like obviously they had met. I met Eddie a year before him and I got together, and I was with my ex husban when we met him. He lived in our neighborhood. He literally went was in the fitness industry and judge people.
Speaker 3: I know, Kelly, Kelly, don't judge because your life's about to get real weird being single, you were married for eleven years. Don't judge anyone, especially, don't kick them when they're down.
Speaker 2: But Housewife Show is all about judging people, So right, Denis stand dou'll standard and judgment. Yeah, keep judging, keep judging. So Brit says she heard that Drew was dating Dennis. Now we don't know if that's.
Speaker 3: True yet, but I think I think it is.
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, so Kelly says. But then Kelly says that Dennis was in her DMS, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's Dennis Dennis so Dennis, I mean.
Speaker 2: So the backstory is Portia met Simon during season thirteen, when his ex wife Fallon was cast as a friend. Fallon announced their split in April twenty twenty one. Portia and Simon started secretly dating the same month, but didn't go public to May twenty twenty one. And then also for everybody, because no, Dennis is the father of Porsia's child, but they were never married. So this is a whole lot of messiness and I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: It's gonna get crazy and nasty and ugly, and those girls know how to fight. And I'm so excited. I know. Yeah, I'm still like I'm jealous because I'm jealous because it was so good.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean they may have a number one show again.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 3: I think used to be number one for a long time back in the day. Tamma, you remember they got to be.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, their ratings were in the million.
Speaker 3: They just touched them. Yeah you never. You couldn't buy his seat to their show. They were just like it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's slowly declined. It's slowly declined.
Speaker 3: And big Well Nini left or a lot of the names left.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. So then Porsha and Shamia go to the strip club like, Hey, Dolores, you want to go to.
Speaker 3: The strip club? Camera, Hey, what are you doing? I'm in town. I'll meet you at.
Speaker 2: Uh I'll meet you at Sugars.
Speaker 3: Let meet you at h so I can have somebody clapping the rass in my face.
Speaker 2: Face while I'm eating my Yeah, I'm eating my hot dog. I mean, I'm like, who does this? I don't know. I mean, okay, so she's they go to a strip club. We see lots of asses clapping. Shamiah says, Simon text her congratulations on her. Peach like, wow, Like what is he doing. He's not texting, you know, his wife or ex wife, but he's texting another cast member to say that. Shimiya tells Porsha that Kelly accused her of taking somebody's man. Shemya brings up Drew and Dennis's relationship. Porscha says, Drew is crossing the line. I he is crossing the line. There's a little bit of a girl code there. So I wonder if she was working with Dennis before she knew that Porschia was coming back to the show, or did she do it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter, they were friends. They were friends.
Speaker 2: I know it's a no go regardless, but I'm like, did she do this just for the show or did she do this? Is this been going on for a while.
Speaker 3: That's what I I don't think she from the looks of things and the look on her face. I don't know why she thinks that she could have gotten away with it, But I don't think it's something that I think that. This is why I think she likes him, because you have to like somebody to know that going with him is going to really fuck you on this show, Like is it. It's got to be worth it to her. I don't think he's like a big movie producer. It's not like, you know, she's vulnerable right now, she's got the But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like that Dennis just wants to be part of the show, is what I'm thinking. And I can't imagine Eddie or Paul like reaching out to a new cast member and congratulating them for their orange or whatever.
Speaker 3: I think he's trying to get clout from the show. Some of these guys that come on camera listen, Eddie would be so happy if he never saw the show again.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know some of these both.
Speaker 3: Not getting paid. To me, he does not care, you know, like.
Speaker 2: No, But also, you guys have a different dynamic on your show. You the guys do stuff together. Most shows do not have that. So I really enjoy watching the guys but on other shows, but I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I don't like it because the guys are involved. It does take away from us and then we wind up getting fights over them.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true. I could see that.
Speaker 3: I got to protect our men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think there's nothing more do share than guys getting involved in the housewives show.
Speaker 3: It's just like.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Eddie barely can stand the downloads, like, okay to download you on what happened yesterday? And anybody His go to is why don't you find different friends? And I go, can you stop saying that?
Speaker 3: All right? That's it, That's that's so easy to do, right.
Speaker 2: Find different friends? Okay, thank you?
Speaker 3: Uh huh take that.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Kelly arrives at Shemia's house early. Samia tells Kelly she felt uncomfortable hearing her say that Porsha stole another woman's man. Kelly says, Porsha is already take talking about her. Kelly says she was passionate about it because she knows what it's like to be cheated on. Do you think Kelly's coming in a little too hot.
Speaker 3: And way too hot. We know how this what happens here? Also, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly came on saying, I'm gonna go for Porsche because I'm gonna make a name for myself. Just like you know, you get in a fist fight in the neighborhood, you win. Now somebody else wants to fight you to hold the title, right, But it's the title of clearly Porsche, you know.
Speaker 2: And Kelly is the one talking about Porscha. It's not the other way around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like she's a name for her before. But but like Porscha said, and she handled it very well. Porsia was like, really, I don't know you.
Speaker 2: I was kind of shocked. Were you shocked that Porscha was so calm, Like she's just like, oh, okay whatever.
Speaker 3: She didn't answer her number one because why should she.
Speaker 2: But even on her confessional, I felt like she was being very nice.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, for now, for now, now, now, don't blow your load in the first episode, because Kelly, you just blew your load. It's an amateur move.
Speaker 2: Boy, is it? The rest of them? I know, I mean, I could say so much, but I can't. The rest of the woman.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Right?
Speaker 2: Y's I do? The rest of the woman arrived at she made his birthday party, except for Portia. Can you question if Britt is married since she's not wearing a second ring and if she has been married to.
Speaker 3: Talk about blowing up the bathroom? She shipped her pants when Kenya came in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Brice says she has one husband?
Speaker 3: One husband?
Speaker 2: Oh does she mean because she doesn't have like a band and a dian band? Oh that isn't that kind of old school nowadays? Like I don't know, I think I.
Speaker 3: Think she was making Kenya was making conversation. But Kenya came in with big dick energy and she was like kind of intimidating, and she yeah, she was just like she kind of just checked every and then instead of her saying like, she ran over to her husband and she's like, she said, my ring was please girls, hold hold her mind.
Speaker 2: Well, Britt says, Kenya is being stand offish and is questioning her marriage. What are your thoughts on Kenya being edited down to a guest role, no confessional, not a lot of screen time, et cetera. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Didn't she get in a little trouble.
Speaker 2: Got a little bit trouble.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Oh that's She's lucky to be on she was, she's being reprimanded.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know when the trouble happened. Do you remember who the trouble was with? She showed pictures or something, you know, I can't remember who it was. Oh, it was Britt, Britt, it was Britt.
Speaker 3: It was Britt.
Speaker 2: So I it's mid season. I wonder if they're even going to show that episode or how that's gonna go.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be Eagles issue. Yeah, it seems like Kenya was coming for Bretta in some way. She listens right, Actually it's in the trailer. It is in the trailer, so they are going to be showing it.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm excited to see that, see what actually went down. If they if they can play it like they did, like you know, how it truly happened without.
Speaker 3: Legal they would probably need a lot.
Speaker 2: Of blurring, That's what I'm hearing. So then everybody's there except for Portie, and you know, she gets this rolls Royce and everybody's clapping, and.
Speaker 3: The pictures are taken and what clapping?
Speaker 2: I know she pulls the big old cover off of it, and it's a Rolls Royce and yelling, oh up, you're up your game. And then in comes Porsche like right into the driver's seat, as if, Hi, I'm here, Sorry, I'm late.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you. I was annoyed.
Speaker 2: Let her have her moment.
Speaker 3: I was annoyed. Let me tell you something, Tom, don't even need a moment. She's got it. She's got it. But but you know, Porsche running in on her moment and give her a minute. Porsche, be be aware of other people's needs and wants and don't be the selfish friend. I don't like selfish friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't either. But it was like, Me is like, I am rich, bitch, look at this car. And Porscha's like, oh, let me say I'm here. I know she's working on the car. She's like and then por She's like, sorry, I'm late. She's like, if I don't leave at a certain time, it's I'm two hours late.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, get the fuck out of here. I don't care that there's traffic.
Speaker 2: She'll get out of my way. Get out of my way.
Speaker 3: If you know that there's traffic, get in the fucking car.
Speaker 2: Oh god, So all the women introduced themselves and sit together to chat. Kelly asked Porscha why she took another woman's husband. Porscha asked Kelly what her name is?
Speaker 3: Jersey? She would have got her teeth kicked in right, like stand if you're gonna come for somebody, stand up, don't be sitting down and do it because your game was surprise.
Speaker 2: Porscha's just asked, like what's what is what her name is? I'm saying she doesn't even know her.
Speaker 3: You know what, though, camera, she did the right thing. She didn't give her her moment that she was looking. She didn't give it to her. She didn't give it to her. If she ignores her, then she doesn't then then yeah, if it's flat and now the viewers don't like that ship, the viewers will be like, thirsty bitch.
Speaker 2: Your thirsday Thursday, Like, you.
Speaker 3: Just meet someone, you don't even know my name, You don't introduce hi, I'm I'm going through a divorce. Make a conversation, just be like why are you still somebody's man? You looked, you blew your load, you look.
Speaker 2: Like I know. It's like the stupidest Brooky mistake ever like I and you know, I.
Speaker 3: Feel likened Thursday.
Speaker 2: Some of these new girls that come on the show, they've watched it for so many years and they think I have to start drama right away, and for her to just ride out the gate like and por, She's like, I'm sorry, what is your name?
Speaker 3: You know that the producers like that person. Oh, I'm sure yous don't And then you and then you lose steam by the end of the season, and then what happens is that people don't like you, and then and then now the girls know what you're up to, so they can all like vote not to be around you because they know what you did to her. You do it to them, so you take a big chance doing that for sure?
Speaker 2: Well oh absolutely, and it ends with it to be continued when Shamia asked Drew if she's dating Dennis. So these girls are ruthless. It's gonna get really good. The first episode was great. I'm glad that Atlanta's back. I feel like they've been gone forever. So do why it's been a while, right, hasn't it been a while?
Speaker 3: Atlanta is back.
Speaker 2: They are back. They are back, and they are better than ever good job than ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're casted well, they have casted really well. You know that is everything?
Speaker 2: Well you know that, oh the cast is everything. Do you know that the last time they were on the air of September twenty twenty three, so it has been a while. Really Yep, that was their last episode twenty three. So they did take they did take a little break. So they they took their time like they're doing with Jersey right now, and they're gonna get it right and they're gonna come back twice as strong. That's what's gonna happen. I think some times that's what it takes. Did you miss Marlowe? Chara or Candy.
Speaker 3: Charay is my girl. We share a birthday, so I love Shara. But here's the thing. Camera it was so good. I know it was so good. If I wasn't asked back and I saw that and it aired, I will be like throwing up in the feedle like a bad grade.
Speaker 2: That's why I say I'm like I would have been in the fetal position.
Speaker 3: I was at the feetle and I mean I'm not I've.
Speaker 2: Never been a huge fan of Marlowe's but Chara and Candy, yes, you know I adore them, but to be honest with you, it was so good, like whatever, Yeah, it was so good that it was like, you know, it was okay.
Speaker 3: I hate to say it because I care for the other people, but it was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really good. Well, well that's it and it's to be continued and we'll be back next week with another episode of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Woo who I cannot beat
Speaker 1: Mhm.