Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by all State. Some people just know they could save hundreds on car insurance by checking all State first. Like you know to check the date of the Big Game first before you accidentally buy tickets on your twentieth wedding anniversary and have to spend the next twenty years of your marriage making up for it. Yeah, checking first is smart, So check all State first for a quote that could save you hundreds. You're in good hands with all State Savings. Ferry terms apply all State Fire and Casualty Insurance Company and Affiliates, Northbrook, Illinois.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roebliss, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg. Evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jirelle Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheadle, Michael Panya, and Bobby Knavali. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime video.
Speaker 3: Let's go welcome in What's Right with Nick Wright Episode one twenty nine, but the first episode ever that we've done with the Kansas City Chiefs as the Super Bowl champions of the world. Who could have seen it coming? This god Dog Show, that's who could have seen it coming. Oh it's the Bills year. Oh the Bengals have their number. Oh they're gonna miss Tyreek Hill. Oh Mahomes is hurt. Ain't a damn thing matter when you have that quarterback and that coach, a masterpiece, a true Kansas City masterpiece. Four second half drives, four scores. That is now twice Patrick Mahomes has been down double digits in the Goddog Super Bowl against the league's best defense and executed second half ten point comebacks. All of NFL history. We'll get into the show in a second, All of NFL history in the Super Bowl down ten points, everyone has lost every single time except Tom Brady twice Patrick Mahomes twice. I tell you we're gonna start with what missed, but we're not. The Chiefs just won the Super Bowl. I will tell you if you listen to Friday's Gambling Show, and we're gonna get into it. Later we gave out another offer winner. We finished our year with a twenty eight to one winner in the Super Bowl. We almost started the year with a fifty to one winner. We did in the year with the twenty eight to one winner. But you know, I was in Phoenix all week. I left before the game.
Speaker 4: And while I.
Speaker 3: Was in Phoenix, a big question I got was where's Demonse?
Speaker 4: So the demanse.
Speaker 3: Stands as he says, uh, are actually alive and well? Demonsee also wearing a What's up Mahomes shirt? Curtsey of our Friends of the Dan Patrick Show, that's who sent me that?
Speaker 4: Okay, Uh, you know some would say, you.
Speaker 3: Know, this is a little bandwagony, since you know I didn't see that shirt all year. But I wouldn't say that Demonse grew up in Kansas City. He can claim it as much as he wants. Let's get into the show.
Speaker 5: Oh could I not man? All right?
Speaker 6: Travis Kelsey said, nobody believed in the Chiefs, nobody except for this guy crew.
Speaker 3: Okay, can I say something real quick to my friend Travis Kelce Not to make it about me, but it would have been nice. Is when he's getting the trophy he had just thrown in. Uh except Nick Wright, Mahomes.
Speaker 4: Was standing there.
Speaker 3: If Mahomes was like except our, I mean I probably would have passed out, but that would have been nice.
Speaker 5: But go ahead, you.
Speaker 6: Said that Monday morning's headline would be mahomes masterpiece. He did win the MVP, but he surprisingly only had one hundred and eighty two passing yards and also a rushed for forty plus two questions.
Speaker 5: Have you slept yet?
Speaker 6: And was this an all time Mahomes game or does the w belonged more to Andy Reid and the supporting cast both?
Speaker 3: Oh so I Mahomes was wildly efficient, not wildly prolific. So the the reason he only threw for one eighty was not because he was missing passes. Guy only had three passing touchdowns, six incompletions, and the incompletions.
Speaker 4: I feel like I can name them. There was three throwaways.
Speaker 3: The one pass right before the missed field goal where he was getting hit and through it looked like I got picked and it looked like it could have gotten picked or caught. The one pass where Juju got over the middle on that third down, which, by the way, with the pay dividends later in the game, the rest of the stat and then one more I'm forgetting. So Mahomes, I thought played a perfect football game. And I don't know that it was his best game, but it was perfect.
Speaker 4: He made no mistakes, He did everything that you wanted him to do. And that scramble is an iconic play in NFL history.
Speaker 3: That guy has an injured ankle, playing the most ferocious pass rush in the league. It's the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl tie game, two and a half minutes left, and he scrambles him into field goal range where one first.
Speaker 4: Down now wins the game and where you know you're taking the lead.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 4: And so in that regard, he was he played a perfect game. With that said, this was as.
Speaker 3: Great of a team win as I can ever remember my life as a sportsman. So let's talk about Andy, then let's talk about the other guys. Halftime adjustments are usually just a media thing because halftimes thirteen minutes, takes like two minutes to get to the locker room, like two minutes to get back. People use the bathroom, they eat a little something. The Super Bowl is different because you have forty minute halftime, so you actually do have time to break things down and to look at things, and the Chiefs clearly realized the Eagles are reacting to our wide receiver motion in a way that leads them susceptible to reversing it in the other direction.
Speaker 4: And they scored back to back second half Super.
Speaker 3: Bowl touchdowns on the old run the same play on Madden and just hit R two. Flip it where Kadarius Tony runs like he's gonna take a jet sweep at the last second, breaks outside and both guys go with the inside player wide open touchdown. Sky Moore than scored a touchdown on the exact same play. That's coaching, ye, So Andy, listen for Andy two have a game plan where they out rushed the Eagles where they only had the ball eight times on offense, and in those eight times they scored four touchdowns, could have scored a fifth, but.
Speaker 4: They went down at the one. You know, the so scored four touchdowns, kicked the field goal, missed the field goal, and had two punts.
Speaker 3: And Andy's only the only decision he made all game that I did didn't like, and this was you can attest to this, that first field goal I didn't like. Yeah, I just thought that we know Philly's going to be aggressive. You gotta And at that point the Chiefs had had the ball once, driven right down the field and scored, had the ball again, we're driving down the field, that the Eagles were showing no resistance, I should go for it. Beside from that, it was a great job by Andy Reid, so he deserves massive credit. Now to the other guys, too many to a name. Kadarius Tony's pump return. Holy believe that's the longest punt return in Super Bowl history.
Speaker 4: That is back to back.
Speaker 3: Weeks where you could argue the singular biggest play was a pump return, one by Sky Moore, a rookie in the AFC Championship game, and one by Kadarius Tony, a second year player who was acquired by the Chiefs mid season.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Nick Bolton the scoop and score touchdown, to have the courage and the wherewithal not just to fall on that football, but to pick it up and go. And Nick Bolton flying all over the field in the run game, costing you your parlay because Miles Sanders couldn't get off because Nick Bolton was crushing people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was outstanding.
Speaker 3: And then most importantly, and I know at this point, even though it's just, you know, twelve hours after the game, I'm sure a lot of people have made this point, but it must be repeated that offensive line played an all time game. You're up against the number one pass rush in the league by a mile, and Mahomes was allowed no sacks.
Speaker 5: I mean both teams one.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't even really a sack.
Speaker 3: It was the play you talked about, Saunders, the big guy chasing hurts out of bounds. Oh yeah, yeah, stepped out a yard by the line scrimmage that counts as a sack.
Speaker 4: But for the Chiefs offensive line.
Speaker 3: To hold up the way they did, and that was This was the point I made on Friday repeatedly and on Thursday's What's Right Show. Was any of us that have any professional pride whatsoever if we have ever failed in a big spot professionally, the one thing we make sure of is I might fail again, but I will not fail in the same way for the same reasons the Chiefs lost a Super Bowl in embarrassing fashion two years ago because they couldn't block the other team's front four. So while everyone was worried about that being why the Chiefs didn't win today or yesterday. I said all week that is the least of my concerns. Read Mahomes the enemy and Brett Beach the GM have had two years to address the personnel on the offensive line, to address the schematic issues from that game, and to make sure that doesn't happen again, and they executed it. So like could the Chiefs listen. We'll talk about the Eagles side of this later, but obviously this was a great game, in a game the Eagles could have won, but it wasn't going to be because the Chiefs offense couldn't move the ball. It was going to because Jalen Hurts, who will discuss shortly, had one of the best games.
Speaker 4: I think it's not one of the I think it's the best game of his career. Yeah, he was spectacular, and we'll.
Speaker 3: Talk more about him and he will get massive respect from me. But I know you want to have to follow up here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So Mahomes has two Super Bowl MVPs and two MVPs. Now is it too soon to declear him the goat or you read to take it there?
Speaker 3: Okay, So the list of guys with multiple league MVPs and multiple Super Bowl MVPs.
Speaker 4: Is Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Patrick Mahomes. That also, to me is very fairly the list of the three best quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: Ever, and I would have Peyton manning for it. But those three guys unbelievable regular season numbers, unbelievable statistics, unbelievable clutch moments in the postseason, and multiple championships that those are the only three guys in league history that check those boxes. And you add to it, got better in the biggest spots. We're better in the playoffs, better trailing in games than they were in regular situations. I am ready and I think everyone should be ready to say Patrick Mahomes is the best player we've ever seen in the position.
Speaker 4: Great of all time.
Speaker 3: Has to do with accomplishments, and he has a ways to go to catch Brady. I don't think he has to get to seven rings, but he has to get it can't be seven to two.
Speaker 4: I'm not to count the rings guy, but four four and you can have the discussion.
Speaker 3: You can have the discussion, and it also will Here's the other thing I get that everyone is gonna say Brady won three in his first four years.
Speaker 4: Malmes is two in his first five. That's true.
Speaker 3: Brady had three after four years. Brady also had three after fourteen years. Anybody think Mahomes only win one in the next decade. Like as far as on track to catch Brady, I would argue ahead of schedule because there is And again.
Speaker 5: The Patriots didn't even make the playoffs. What was it the year after?
Speaker 3: So they won a Super Bowl, missed the playoffs, then one back to back, and then after they won back to back.
Speaker 5: Malmes is always there.
Speaker 3: Always there, always there, and always in round three or further and.
Speaker 4: Is now set up? Here's the other thing?
Speaker 3: Well, actually, you know what, you go ahead and get to the next question because I don't want to step on it.
Speaker 4: Go because I'll get there here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Eagles actually played a pretty good games. Might it's the fumble for the for the touchdown by Hurts?
Speaker 3: I want to I think the Eagles offensively played almost a perfect game, very clean day, except for listen, that fumble. It's a huge especially because it's unforced. I mean, yeah, he just he ball slipped out of his hand. It's a huge play.
Speaker 5: But go ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it seemed inevitable that Kansas City will win because you know Patrick Mahomes, Andy Reid.
Speaker 5: Every week they won a close game.
Speaker 6: Plus they traded away the best wide receiver in football and still won the Super Bowl. And Holmes said after winning the game, we're not done yet. What does the rest of the league need to do to catch up to the Chiefs or is that impossible?
Speaker 4: I don't know how they're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: So here's the crazy thing and the rookie what I was about to stay there the rookies. But it's more so Brett Beach deserves so much credit for It's not just having the guts to trade Tyreek Kill, but then you've got to go hit on those draft picks.
Speaker 4: And the Checko seventh round pick dude was a monster.
Speaker 3: Two rookies scored touchdowns in the Super Bowl. Sky Moore the whole secondary, Leo Chanel the linebacker on the big play that Andy challenged and they ended up being upheld. But the Goddard double catch, that was a rookie safety.
Speaker 4: That came in and hit him.
Speaker 5: That almost say that play.
Speaker 3: Rookies all over the place. On the offensive line. Kreed Humphrey is in his second year. Trey Smith is in his second year. Guys they drafted, they have.
Speaker 4: The draft.
Speaker 6: Sometimes their rookiness was showing, yes, but like now they've got that super Bowl experience.
Speaker 5: They won a super Bowl. You want it.
Speaker 3: So the thing is this, you paid no price for The teams that played the most rookies in the NFL this year were the Bears they have the number one pick, the Texans they have the number two pick, and the Seahawks. Shout out to the Seahawks. They also they had an unbelievable draft class, drafted two tackles, drafted an awesome corner in the sixth round or something. Their running back was a rookie, and they were actually good, but they were not super Bowl caliber. So the Chiefs have all these rookies getting snaps. But here's the other reason everyone's in.
Speaker 4: So rough shape moving forward.
Speaker 3: Patrick mahomes average annual value on his contract right now is fifth most in the NFL. Rogers, Russell Kyler, and Deshaun are all make more a year by years. Josh Allen's right behind, but that is about to change drastically because Joe Burrows about to get paid.
Speaker 4: Justin Herbert is about to get paid. Jalen Hurts is about.
Speaker 3: To get paid, Lamar might get paid, and Dak might get an extension. Point is this It is absolutely realistic to say because Mahomes signed a ten year contract unprecedented then and no one has signed one since. It is likely that going into next season, Patrick Mahomes is on average the tenth highest paid quarterback. Yeah, that is devastating for the rest of the league. Yeah, to have the far and away best guy sky a mile and he's not gonna My guess is he's not gonna try to renegotiate. He's not gonna ask for more money because he wants more Super Bowls and he knows that. You know, Kelsey does not make a lot of them. Kelsey has taken less repeatedly and not reset the tight end market. We'll see what now Chris Jones is up for potentially up for a contract. He might take a lot, and we'll see what they do with Frank Clark. But the point is that mahomes contract is is such a bargain and the fact that it runs seven more years from now or eight more years, I'm not sure which. It puts the Chiefs in a position where and then you the moves like Kadarius Tony. He is two years left on his rookie deal. So they they are, and they sell have a few extra draft picks thanks to the Tyreek trade.
Speaker 4: TYREEKU. By the way, if you saw it, he tweeted, calling Kelsey and Mahomes the greatest duo ever. Loves to see it. I shout out to him for that. Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: The Chiefs are we look at the let's just look at the super Bowls since Mahomes.
Speaker 4: Came into the league.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mahomes' first year, the Patriots win it, beating the Chiefs, and the AFC championship came in overtime. A couple of years the next year they get bouncing round one.
Speaker 4: They haven't won a playoff game since.
Speaker 3: Since the Patriots won that Super Bowl, they have not won a playoff game since. Okay, the next year the Chiefs won it put a pin in them, so I put them in a moment. The next year the Bucks won it. The Bucks are now done, They're finished.
Speaker 4: They won one playoff game since then.
Speaker 3: The next year the Rams won. They missed the playoffs. This year they look to be pretty close to done. And then the Chiefs won it again, so everyone else that has won a Super Bowl in this era has and the year before Mahomes came into the league or started playing, the Eagles won it with a coach and a quarterback that then got fired and released and now are back there. Credit to them with a totally new coaching quarterback, but they at least built something semi sustainable even though they switched out coaching quarterback. But everyone else has spent, spent, spent in free agency, done everything you can try to get there right now, and a lot of teams have done that and not won the Super Bowl. Those teams won it and did win a Super Bowl, but then they couldn't sustain.
Speaker 4: It at all. The Chiefs have.
Speaker 3: Eight rookies that played significant roles in the Super Bowl. Nick Bolton is young. Chris Jones is not young. He's in the prime of his career.
Speaker 5: The only old.
Speaker 3: Guy on the team, uh, Travison is Travis. The only old guy on the team is Travis Kelson.
Speaker 4: And like I'm a little worried about him.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: Notice his technique, Like even when he gets tech, he's really good at like keeping himself out of danger.
Speaker 5: So that is the way he falls is pretty smooth.
Speaker 4: So that is a.
Speaker 3: Super savvy point by you, and that is why Travis kelce So listen, sometimes injuries are bad luck in this okay, Travis Kelcey Demonsey in his NFL career has been his rookie year. He didn't play, so throw that year out. Okay, in his rookie year, has been on the roster for one hundred and forty six right, is that right? Hold on, let me make sure this is exactly right. That doesn't sound right, but okay, yeah, and I'm sorry. Post his rookie year, has been on the roster for one hundred and forty five games in the regular season and eighteen games in the postseason.
Speaker 4: So in Travis Kelce's he's.
Speaker 3: Been eligible to play in post rookie year one hundred and sixty three games.
Speaker 4: He has played in one hundred and sixty one of them. And one of those games he missed was a week seventeen. Resting you because we're the one seed already.
Speaker 3: Copy he has in his career missed one game due to injury. So I don't know if this is showing up on the pod, but we got some smooth jazz music being played right outside Drintage here in Harlem. But you are one hundred percent correct that he has a meth'. Yes, he trains, he keeps himself at all those things. He has an unbelievable ability to not take big hits, which is crazy for a guy who lives over the middle.
Speaker 4: But it's like he's always gliding and like.
Speaker 3: I can't remember the last time somebody squared him up.
Speaker 4: Right now, let me add one other part to.
Speaker 3: That that is also a quarterback stat Yeah, Brady told you, Yes, I was just talking about that, about how it is taking the responsibility off of the quarterbacks these days, yep.
Speaker 5: You know, and people for hitting him when they're leaving him exposure.
Speaker 3: Correct, Like that is part of Partially that's Mahomes' ability to if he sees a guy coming, he throws it low and out, you know, does things, doesn't put his guys in danger. That is a huge part of being a great quarterback that nobody thinks about. But Brady thought about it obviously, and it's one hundred correct. But Kelsey, hey, listen, Kelsey's not going to retire this year. But Kelsey eventually might retire. I mean might eventually. I mean Kelsey is older than Gronk.
Speaker 5: I don't know why, man I still give Kelsey like four more years.
Speaker 6: It's a lot.
Speaker 4: I mean, the thing is this he has he has not slowed down at all, and he seems to have so much fun and where I would like to give the Chiefs a ton of credit. And you notice this watching the postgame interviews, every single person who's interviewed, when they're asked about what they did, found a different teammate to give credit to for what they did. Yeah, they really do, seem.
Speaker 3: And the Eagles had that as well going for him, where they were totally united, right, And everyone kept asking asking Travis Kelcey all week how he gets so open, and every time he said Andy Reid.
Speaker 4: And Pat Mahomes, baby and Mahomes.
Speaker 3: Whenever he was asked about this game yesterday and all the interviews, he just talked about the offensive line.
Speaker 4: He said, we told the.
Speaker 3: Offensive line all week, if you guys hold up, we went and they were great. All right, We're twenty minutes in, We're only halfway through a segment. Let's keep going, all right.
Speaker 6: You called Jalen Hurts the twenty fifth, this twenty fifth best quarterback in the league.
Speaker 5: At the beginning of the.
Speaker 3: Game, before the year started. That's where I had him. That is correct, go.
Speaker 6: Ahead, aged wonderful, Okay, all right, despite the loss in the Super Bowl, he's proved you and all the other aiders had the most rushing touchdowns in yards by a quarterback ever and also threw for three hundred plus.
Speaker 3: And the rushing touchdowns thing forget by a quarterback. He tied the Super Bowl record for any player. Yeah, Terrell Davis's record of three rushing touchdowns in a game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in the Super Bowl, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Although that funnel and hail Mary won't weren't great.
Speaker 4: Well, the hail Mary, he said his foot slipped, which made sense. That turf was a disaster. That turf was an embarrassment.
Speaker 5: I wonder what they do next year, well in Super Bowl won't be there.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean as far as like the design in the middle, I don't think it was.
Speaker 4: I think the paint had something to do with it. But that turf. Remember Week one of the season, the Chiefs were in that stadium and McDuffie, their rookie corner got hurt and their kicker got hurt because they slipped on that bad turf.
Speaker 6: But go ahead, hurts is now in line for an extension and at the end of at the end of the next season.
Speaker 4: No, he's in linebord extction right now.
Speaker 3: I mean they his contract's not up until next season, but they're gonna pay him now.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so they could not.
Speaker 3: Maybe Listen, maybe it would lamar situation where like they offer him and he didn't on it, but he's eligible for an extension now his contract goes another season.
Speaker 6: Okay, So do you think they'd be correct giving him the money? Would you tie him to your franchise?
Speaker 3: Listen, Jalen Hurts, you were spectacular. Spectacular.
Speaker 4: I was dead wrong on him. I the he was great. He was great, and.
Speaker 3: When you add that level of play to what is undeniably a like made in a lab leader.
Speaker 4: His quotes, his mindset.
Speaker 3: He said before the game, I had a plan before anyone had an opinion, which is just such a great line. And what he has dealt with as far as getting benched at Alabama, transferring then damn near winning everything.
Speaker 5: Was super Bowl, given the last biggest.
Speaker 3: And given the fact that it was very very clear that he was gonna have to go toe to toe with my homes and I'll tell you this much man.
Speaker 5: If that man, I don't.
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna say if the if McKinnon doesn't The sneaky greatest play of the Super Bowl was McKinnon going down at the one, going against all instinct to score what could be the game winning touchdown in the Super Bowl, going down at the one before you go out of bounds, any of them, Yeah, and which allowed if he scores there, I'm terrified the Jalenurt's going to drive the field for a touchdown and I think they might have gone for.
Speaker 5: Two de Monsey use them again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that two point play was unstoppable, like the and so he was great, his defense let him down and that was Are you going to get into that later in the show?
Speaker 4: All right, No, I'm going to do it right here. This is the problem with.
Speaker 3: Believing the raw numbers rather than believing the context. That defense statistically was one of the best we've ever seen if you add the context of who what opposing quarterbacks they were playing and at the end of the year, now this team played six top ten quarterbacks from this year Golf Dak the Prince Rogers, Mahomes five. No, no, no, you're fine, I said six.
Speaker 4: What was five.
Speaker 3: Those five average thirty four points per game. So while the defense was excellent as far as getting to the quarterback all year, that's another thing. Sacks are sometimes a quarterback stat. The best quarterbacks find a way to make sure you know what I mean, to get rid of the ball to do things.
Speaker 6: And the defense did, yeah, what they do against good quarterback, good.
Speaker 4: Quarter exactly, which is get exposed on the back end, right, And that was a no show performance.
Speaker 3: The in league history, the number one pass defense prior to yesterday's game had played in three Super Bowls. The Broncos had the number one pass defense against Cam Newton and the Panthers. The Panthers that year led the league in scoring. They went fifteen to one, Cam one MVP. The Broncos held them to ten points and won. The Seahawks made the Super Bowl against the number one scoring offense, the Denver Broncos. Actually oddly enough with eight and mannic That Seahawks defense held them to eight.
Speaker 4: Points and won forty three to eight.
Speaker 3: The Tampa Bay Bucks made the Super Bowl twenty years ago with the number one defense. They played the Raiders. They beat the Raiders forty eight to twenty one, scored two pick six's in that game, and dominated number one pass defense is in the Super Bowl. Prior to yesterday, we're three to zero and had won the games one hundred and fifteen to thirty nine. So in all of NFL history, you play the number one pass defense three Super Bowls, you averaged thirteen points a game, thirty nine total points. Chiefs scored thirty eight yesterday. So that is partially a Chief stat That is partially a wasn't actually the number one pass defense?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: It was, but it wasn't. But Jalen did everything all right. We don't have a lot of time here to get to this last topic. I don't know what he possibly could be, but go.
Speaker 6: Ahead, all right, one of the great one of the greatest Super Bowls of all time, and with the defensive holding.
Speaker 4: Call, okay, yeah, go ahead, just issue it.
Speaker 6: James Bradberry admitted that he held after the game, so it must have been the right call, but it still looked debatable. The Chiefs definitely were on the right side of a few calls in the playoffs, legit or not the refereeing. The referee seems shaky this entire postseason. Across the board. You can't just dismiss the role of the rest played in the Super Bowl run.
Speaker 5: But will you.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I wasn't listening. Uh you're talking about the officiating. Yeah, oh yeah, I mean, here's the deal.
Speaker 3: It's game changing. On replay, it looked very questionable. He could have flipped the game. And I'm of course talking about the touchdown taken off the board by the Chiefs after a forced fumble.
Speaker 4: Oh where are the little violins for that? Oh? The league great for the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Really well, they had a forced fumble touchdown that was called a touchdown in real time. On replay, we saw the guy caught it, he turns upfield, he fumbles, and they took the touchdown away or Dallas Goddard on third and forever clearly double catching the ball, only getting one foot and down in bounds, and they review and they're like, nah, give him the.
Speaker 4: Catch, So give me a break. Every Oh you know, Nick, you know what call was the bad call? The call that the guy who they called it on after the game said, yes, I definitely did it.
Speaker 3: I hope the refs would ignore it off. Give me is exactly right for the commercial. Give me a break, Give me a break now, I will admit if I were on the other side of that, I'd be beside myself. I get it, they're the problem is the problem is they hadn't called that old game. Now, let me give another angle to this that my buddy Laslow pointed out when I was on talking to him this morning. That little go in, cut out move that he held Juju on was the exact type of move the Chiefs had scored two touchdowns on. And if the referee is watching that, like, okay, you guys keep getting beat on this play.
Speaker 4: It's now the biggest play of the game. And you held him. I can't let you do it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like the and by the way, that guy that he had held Juju earlier in the game, they didn't call it crime me a river.
Speaker 5: You know another thing that i'd noticed, what is that? Uh?
Speaker 6: You know when players get held, they're like, what's going on? Juju had no type of reaction. No, I mean, I mean also, when you see the ball going up, there is Juju getting to that football?
Speaker 3: Well no, so, But here's here's an important note on that defensive pass interference. The ball has to be catchable. If you called offensive pass interference. It has to be a ball he could catch defensive holding. Mahomes could throw it into the thirtieth row, it's still defensive holding. So the catchability of that ball has nothing to do with the call. The guy admitted he did it. Yeah, we're out here trying to argue that this person shouldn't be in jail, and he's given a full confession, like, no, I'm very sorry to the families I harmed. Give me a break. Guy admitted he did it. He didn't want to get cooked up by Juju. Juju got a million dollar bonus.
Speaker 4: He had no yard.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 4: He had in his contract.
Speaker 3: If they win the Super Bowl and he plays over fifty percent of the snaps, he gets an extra million dollars. They were only paying him eight million this year, so that's like a huge extra percentage of his salary.
Speaker 5: He got it.
Speaker 4: He didn't know about it. He got told about it in the postgame interview. He was so happy, that's dope. He was so happy, really dope.
Speaker 3: Okay, we've got ten thousand plus people watching us live.
Speaker 4: We greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I would greatly appreciate if all of you watch the television show today there are two reasons. One is I would like this to be the highest rated TV show ever. The other is when I tell you we have an over the top ceremony plan, I mean we have an over the top ceremony plan.
Speaker 5: Bring out the trumpets.
Speaker 4: It's oh, well, the trumpets are reserved just for the prints.
Speaker 3: Let's not ditectuh, but it'll be more than trumpets. Patrick Mahomes when he was on with us, did demand you know, we dropped some more banners, so we might have that along with other things. Also speaking of Patrick mahondrow, quick before we break, you want to see what I woke up to. Let's see at four point fifty.
Speaker 5: One, am my guy.
Speaker 3: My guys in the league is like, you know what, while I'm celebrating the Super Bowl, let me shoot my guy Nick right at test saying I'll see it the parade.
Speaker 4: Let's do it, you god dog, right.
Speaker 5: So you're gonna be out there at the same time as me.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I'm gonna I gotta figure this out. It's gonna be logistically, it's very hard. But if anyone's watching, by the way, I put out this tweet, but I'm totally serious. If anyone in New York City is a Chiefs fan and is plan anyone go to going to the parade and is flying private Tuesday night and wants to let me hit a ride. I will pay you in great takes, conversation and gambling advice, but it is there's not a lot of great flight options for New York City to Kansas City because I have to leave Tuesday night and I have to come back Wednesday night, so I have a very limited window there.
Speaker 4: No, That's what I'm saying. That's why it's no.
Speaker 3: The parade is Wednesday. They do the parade immediately because the players want to go on vacase.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: But I gotta figure out how I'm getting there.
Speaker 3: I was today, I was I was like googling, like, can I take a helicopter to Philly?
Speaker 4: Is their flight from Billy.
Speaker 3: It's hard to get there because I don't want to miss any of the TV shows and I'm gonna do my TV show from the parade.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna be in the parade. I might even I might even have like a little speaking role.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure yet. Gotta work all that out. We got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 4: What a day. Subscribe to the show right now live on YouTube.
Speaker 3: We got a lot left to do, plus your guys questions in our third segment. Second segment, though we play a game and we talk about us, you know, giving out twenty eight to one winners to wrap up our gambling shows.
Speaker 4: It's all next. What's right.
Speaker 7: When it comes to towing, seeing is believing. That's why Chevy Truck's advanced camera technology offers up to eight available cameras for fourteen unique views, so you can focus on the view that really matters. Chevrolet. Together, let's drive. Learn more about Chevy Truck's at Chevy dot com Safety. Your Driver Assists features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner, with the vehicle owner's man for important future limitations and information.
Speaker 4: So Chiefs to win, Mahomes to win, MVP Kelsey to have over eighty yards, Kelsey to score a touchdown, and Mahomes to rush for over twenty and a half. That will actually put that out about thirty to one.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 4: Okay, So it doesn't improve them all that much, but it's a twenty eight to one. Okay, I'll make that bet. I'll take that offer to end the year with me finally taking the offer ate it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now you and I didn't actually, yeah, my defense, I don't even think I could find like octopus and stuff on my bet octopus.
Speaker 3: We couldn't, but that one we could have created ourselves instead. You and I just each made a bunch of different parlays, and at the last minute I tried to make that one, but I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I was having trouble finding the.
Speaker 3: Mahomes to win MVP part of it, and I was like, ah, I forget it. Now, I did bet Mahomes the over I told you, I did tell you. My favorite beat of the year in the Super Bowl, I should say, was Mahomes over twenty and a half rushing yards. I just knew he was gonna be running around and he had that hit before that super long scramble. Yeah, but he was only at twenty five. And what did I tell you about those deep kneel downs at the end.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's like seven or something like that.
Speaker 4: It would have happened again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he had twenty five yards when he took those kneel downs, he lost seven yards on those kneel downs.
Speaker 4: That would have taken it to the under.
Speaker 3: Uh Demanse had a great parlay. But one of the legs was sixty forty forty forty and how many did he finish with?
Speaker 5: Sixteen?
Speaker 4: He was terrible.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's never got going Demonsey. That was honestly got It was like sixty to one. It was a great because it was twelve bucks to win, what hundred? Okay, so it was just over forty to one, so that's a bummer. But we gave out a twenty eight.
Speaker 4: To one winner.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We finished the season eight and five in the postseason.
Speaker 5: Fifty three and two.
Speaker 4: So debt.
Speaker 3: Even as far as from a big perspective on the regular season and the playoffs combined.
Speaker 4: We were good. Yeah, and we gave out some long shot winners.
Speaker 3: The offer hit five times, and every offer was at least ten to one. That's a great job by the producers, He says. I don't I don't put those together. I just look at.
Speaker 4: Them and see if we want to hit them.
Speaker 3: You guys also suggested I bet the octopus, which is a player to score a touchdown and the ensuing two point conversion. I had never heard of the octopus, and then the octopus hit. So credit to you guys.
Speaker 4: The gambling producers really did a great job this year, and twenty eight to one a documented videoed.
Speaker 3: And it's not like we put together seven parlays on that show.
Speaker 4: We actually only.
Speaker 3: Gave out on that show four bets. Those four bets were the Chiefs. This is unbelievable now i'm thinking of it. We gave I said there were four bets, well, three bets that I loved, and then the offer which I said, I'll take. Those bets were the Chiefs plus one and a half winner. The teaser I gave out, remember the six point teaser of the Chiefs up to plus seven and a half and the total down to forty four easy winner Mahomes over twenty and a half rushing yards. He doubled it and the offer a What a fantastic final gambling show weekend. Somehow it resulted in demontse winning zero's but but you know what, still pretty great. What a gambling show weekend. All right, let's play our game, Deman ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so today we're gonna be playing right ends. Okay, think you guys remember how it works. We say something, write the answer.
Speaker 4: That picture so much go ahead.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's a different Yeah, am I actually wearing those glasses?
Speaker 6: But uh so they no, I think because I've worn glasses like that before.
Speaker 5: I was just confused on what they would have gotten it. But a photoshop, that's They're good.
Speaker 6: Vegas has had the goal to make Mahomes an underdog in the Super Bowl. Entire Fox pregame show or pregame crew picked Philly. Then Eagles fan booed Dak Prescott when he won an award for being a literal humanitarian. Karma played a blank role in the chief victory.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm gonna say Karma played all right, well this this, this marker does not work. So that's a bad beat for us. We should have maybe tested these out beforehand yours does. So I'll go ahead and just do this. Karma played a zero percent role in the Chiefs victory. And here's why I everyone giving the Eagles fans a hard time for booing Dak Prescott. That is good football fun. The Eagles hate the Cowboys. There was if they would have like booed demaraw Hamlin like that to me would be beyond the mail. But it's fine that they booed Dak Prescott. Now, I don't know that it's karma, but how in the world does everyone pick the Eagles?
Speaker 4: And it wasn't just Fox.
Speaker 3: I don't want to just bang on Fox, but Fox was the official pregame show, and every all seven of them.
Speaker 5: Picked the Eagles by ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was crazy, all right?
Speaker 5: Next, all right, the Chiefs front office deserves credit.
Speaker 6: Obviously, no one wanted to touch Juju or MVS, and Tony was an afterthought, and but Cheko was also a seventh rounder.
Speaker 5: The Chief's best acquisition this year was, Oh, Checko.
Speaker 3: DeMont is saying, Pacheco, he can't write it down even though the game's right in because somehow this marker here.
Speaker 5: I got another one of my bag.
Speaker 4: It's all right, the you can say it, and all right, the this marker here has never been used and it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's perfect. It's just a faulty you know what. You know who would never make this mistake? The good people at Sharpie tell you that much.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm a Sharpie loyalist.
Speaker 3: Perfect Beast acquisition this year, God, dog, that's hard, but I'm gonna say this guy, but Checko was excellent.
Speaker 4: I have to give him credit all year long.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna say this guy, Cadarious Tone Here's why Acquiring him for a third round pick when he was fifteen months removed from being the twentieth pick of the after a top whatever it was, twenty first something like that, where he still has two years left on his contract is so valuable. Yeah, and then let me have a cap to that, and then you add to it. They didn't know this at the time, but Hardin was going to be out for months, and they didn't have another guy who could fill that role of just get get him the ball in space and have him make people miss. So they desperately needed that player. And I mean that pump return. He was spectacular. Now he's frustrating as far as his ability to stay healthy. Maybe a year in the Chiefs program can help that, but I think it's Kadarius Tony All right?
Speaker 4: Next?
Speaker 6: All right, were there were countless big moments with the Chiefs, But but what.
Speaker 5: Will endure through history? The thing Nick will remember the most about from this Super Bowl was.
Speaker 4: All right, well, I'm gonna write down my answer, but what do you what is? What do you think My answer is.
Speaker 5: But you're hitting the field goal.
Speaker 4: Nope, that ain't it the what's your answer? What will you remember the most?
Speaker 5: The fumble return?
Speaker 4: Oh? Really yeah?
Speaker 6: Either the fumber ones. Both the fumble return and the pub return were very epic things to see.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this scrambled home scramble. The guys re injured his ankle, he is getting rushed. He runs for thirty yards. No, no, no, I feel he runs for thirty yards to set up the game winning field goal.
Speaker 4: It's just in all time. That's how why you're a legend.
Speaker 5: Moment, that's his all time I'm him performance. Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody said that to him after the game.
Speaker 3: They were like, all these people are you know, picking these other guys and then you do all these things. That's not Those aren't great numbers. Those are I'm him number God, that's melt into.
Speaker 4: This all right? Next?
Speaker 5: Uh wait, the same thing.
Speaker 6: Ye. The field is very slippery and Eagles offensive lineman said after the game it was like playing on a water park. Also had some tough calls go against them. Ooohoo, pry Eagles cry. The lamest Eagles excuse will be.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm gonna say, None because I actually want to give them credit.
Speaker 4: I don't think they've made a lot of excuses they did.
Speaker 3: They Yes, they said the field was messed up, but they also then immediately said that was the case for both teams.
Speaker 4: Bradbury said he committed the penalty.
Speaker 3: Sirianni after the game didn't complain about the penalties, Like, I think the Eagles are taking their loss a hell of a lot better than the Niners have taken their loss to the Eagles. The Niners who got dog walked in that game, and I understand that what happened with the quarterback, and obviously thought the Niners, you know, should have won that game. But the Niners all week were like we were the better team, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: The Eagles, to me, are handling this very very well, and I give them a lot of credit for that.
Speaker 6: Next all, right after losing, Jason Kelsey and Boston Scott watched the Chief celebrate on the field. Stefon Diggs seemed to start this trend two years ago after the Bills lost the AFC Championship. The staying on the field thing is blank.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call it.
Speaker 3: I think it's the saying on the field thing is odd. Jason Kelsey, I do not find it odd. His brother won the Super Bowl and he seems like an un They seem like they have an unbelievable relationship. Yeah, I think that is one of the coolest sibling relationships I've ever seen. And did you see what Kelsey said he said to Travis when they met Midfield Dodger Jason said to Travis after the Super Bowl when they were celebrated. Jason said that what he said to Travis was f you congratulations.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 3: Now, Jason Gelzi might be retiring, and so the I don't understand Boston Scott staying out there and Stefan Diggs did it I know, and that I don't totally get it.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: Next, I mean, go ahead, Maybe they just wish that was them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna motivate. Sure, I'm sure That's why I don't think I'd be able to do it. All right.
Speaker 5: Next, your one word review of this year's Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Commercial is Okay, So this isn't one word.
Speaker 6: Straight trash but hyphenated.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to say in slash a because and I'm not proud of this, but I will admit to it.
Speaker 4: I was chained smoking during the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Every commercial break, I walked outside and just smoked half a cigarette. I just it was too much to handle. So I didn't see any of the commercials. I don't know if they were good. During half time.
Speaker 4: I did watch halftime on my phone sitting outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, out of respect to Rihanna, I didn't want to miss it, but I was I was a wreck.
Speaker 4: I was really a wreck during this game.
Speaker 3: Because I just know this is such a swing moment and let me actually, uh the.
Speaker 4: Let's skip this last one and let's just go here.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: By the way, I thought Rihanna was spectacular and the fact that she did that while pregnant is unbelievable. It's unbelievable and incredibly cool.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: But here's why I was a nervous wreck. And then we'll get to your listener questions in the next segment. This Super Bowl Demons is a fork in the road moment for Mahomes, the chiefs Andy, everything, because if they lose, then it's oh my god, five years, five AFC championship games, never having to play a road playoff game, and you only have one Super Bowl losing record. In the Super Bowl, like when do.
Speaker 4: You get back? What if you don't? Is this gonna you know, is this gonna be the dynasty that never was? All of it right right now that they won it is Mahomes is.
Speaker 3: On a legacy free role for the rest of.
Speaker 4: His career, meaning he never can be a No.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 3: There's nothing anyone can ever say about him again. And I do think sometimes that affects guys like Peyton Manning struggled in his first few playoff games, which then I believe led him to struggle in the playoffs because that was in his head. Brady wins the super Bowl immediately and never has to deal with any of that and then goes on to be one of the most clutch players ever. Now that the Chiefs have won too, now that the Bucks Super Bowl looks like the aberration event, you know what I mean, it's like, Okay, they you know, they couldn't block them, Tom Brady gets them.
Speaker 4: Fine.
Speaker 3: It just it creates such positive momentum for the team moving forward. And here's the other thing, and this has never been the case for Kansas City, partially because it's not like a super cool city for NFL guys.
Speaker 4: Do the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Become the place that the aging awesome player says, you know what, I'm gonna play one more year for not a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Because I want to get a championship. Kansas City's where I want to go.
Speaker 3: Is one of the reasons you can reload is because you become the spot that people like, let me go play there. They're in it every year, They've got all these things. If they lose that game, it's just not that. And here's the other thing, because there was at one point in this game where the entire receiving corps had like one catch. There was also if they lost that game going to be I think the unfair, but the narrative of oh, shouldn't I traded Tyree missed you know what I mean, missed him in the game, and so instead they win and now you know, now we see how many we can pile up. All right, very quick break, ninety second break, Come back with your listener questions live in the chat.
Speaker 4: What's right, Live on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Welcome back in episode one twenty nine. The Chiefs just won the Super Bowl. We're live on YouTube. We have a massive first things first planned for you today at three pm Eastern. You absolutely will not want to miss it. Demand Let's get to the listener questions.
Speaker 6: All right, So, first off, flaw one two three says Choo's one with the second best quarterback in the NFL Momes on a bad angle.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you we might have to do updated quarterback rankings. Yes, yeah, I updated quarterback rankings. First of all, I think these might be the new updated quarterback rankings. Jalen Hurts three, Mahomes two injured Mahomes one Mahomes. You realize Mahomes in these playoffs. Let me so it wasn't again prolific from a total yardage standpoint, right, But Patrick Mahomes in this postseason where he got hurt a quarter into it, finishes the playoffs completing seventy two percent of his passes, throwing seven touchdowns, zero picks, a one fifteen rating, and again even though he was injured, had sixty yards and four first down rushes, including in each of the last two games the biggest run of the game. So again, seven hundred yards is way low compared to his career in the playoffs he's had the three other years he's played three playoff games, and he had n eight hundred and fifty yards, one thousand and fifty seven yards, and then this year seven hundred yards. But that now puts mahomes career postseason numbers at thirty five touchdowns, seven picks and a one oh seven rating.
Speaker 4: Just unbelievable.
Speaker 6: All right, next, so secondly, we got Brian Jenkins. Yep, Nick, how much of this? How much of the same team do we see next year? How many of your free agents? And what's our chances of keeping the band together?
Speaker 3: Okay, So the major contributor that could be gone is Frank Clark. So Frank Clark has a thirty million dollar.
Speaker 4: Cap hit next year.
Speaker 3: There is a zero percent chance that they keep him on a thirty million dollar capet. Okay, I mean, it's just at total impossibility that they do that. Will So if he will agree to a restructure, then maybe you can bring him back. He has been awesome for them in the postseasons. He has been underwhelming for them obviously in the regular season. But the other guys that if I can somehow get this to pop up for me, that I think are but other than Frank, we can just go through it real quick. The checko is on a rookie deal. Jerck McKinnon is the tough one, and I don't know if they're gonna spend money on him. If he wants to come back cheap, I'd love to have him back, but I'm not certain. The receivers Juju and McCole are the free agents. I think they might let McCole walk, depending on how much money. I mean, they didn't have him the last three months. They just won the Super Bowl. Juju, if they might lose them both because it's not a good free agent class for wide receiver, someone might overpay for them.
Speaker 4: But Juju just won a Super Bowl. Maybe he'll want to stay.
Speaker 3: Offensive lineman, the big both tackles are free agents. Orlando Brown was just franchise tagged. I'm sure they're gonna try to get a deal worked out with him, I'm not sure. And then we'll see about Andrew Wiley. On defense, They've got everybody on the D line locked up again. Frank Clark, though could be a cap casualty. All the linebackers are locked up, and the secondary, everyone but Juan Thornhilly'll probably let him walk, is locked up. But they played so many rookies that they're locked up there, so they're in really really McKinnon could be gone, Hardman could be gone, Frank Clark could be gone, but everybody else is there, So I ain't there in really really good position.
Speaker 6: Next, all right, Blaine Barris or Bars says, do you think Jalen Hurt should have won the Super Bowl MVP despite losing?
Speaker 3: I don't, but not because you shouldn't be able to win it when you lose. I think you should be able to win MVPs of games or series when you lose. I just don't because I did not think he was demonstrably better than Mahomes. He had way more plays, way more opportunities, but on per play basis, Mahomes was sensational and he did make one devastating mistake. Yeh, and Mahomes made none, so you know what I mean. Like again, I think he was the second best player in the game. I thought he was awesome, But Mahomes made no mistakes. He made one critical mistake, an unforced error. So when you lose that game and one of the as great as he was, a mistake caught, you know, seven points to the Chiefs, I don't think you can give him the MVP and the losing effort.
Speaker 5: We'll say go ahead.
Speaker 6: Justin Pinders says, is Magic Johnson a good NBA comparison for Patrick Mahomes. They both started and dominated immediately, and also had a stinker Finals early that caused doubt in some people's eyes.
Speaker 3: No, no, I think it's Lebron Ron. Now, Mahomes has won championships earlier than Lebron. But it's just a talent the likes of which we've never seen. And Magic was amazingly There's no doubt about it. But Magic also was drafted to a team with Kareem who when Magic was drafted there, Kareem was the best player in the league. That Mahomes is drafted to a team that hadn't been to a Super Bowl in fifty years.
Speaker 4: Here's an unbelievable stat.
Speaker 3: When Mahomes took over for the Chiefs, they hadn't been to the Super Bowl in fifty years. They had won one he started for five years. Now, there are only six teams in the NFL history that have more Super Bowls? Can I put you on the spot, how many of the six do you think you can name?
Speaker 5: The Patriots team?
Speaker 4: Yep, teams with franchises with more than six more than three Super Bowl championships Patriots, correct, Broncos. No, Broncos have three, So the Patriots, the Steelers, Steelers won four in the seventies six years.
Speaker 5: Steelers, Niners, Niners.
Speaker 4: What's the most popular team in America? Cowboys?
Speaker 5: Are the Giants in there?
Speaker 4: Giants. That's a great job by you remembering the Giants.
Speaker 5: Remembering the Giants?
Speaker 3: No, No, I meant that complimentary, because the Giants won a bunch of Super Bowls before you were watching football.
Speaker 4: One more you're missing, Can you name it?
Speaker 5: What part of the US?
Speaker 3: So how about this your entire life they've had. It's having in the same guy, but your entire life. They've had a first ballot Hall of Fame.
Speaker 5: Quarterback, my entire life.
Speaker 3: They're like a blue blood NFL all time franchise, Green Bay.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: They won the first two Super Bowls and then they won one within the city. Yeah one, and then they won one with farv and won with Rogers.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So think about that.
Speaker 3: Those are the six blue blood NFL franchises. Packers, Giants, Niners, Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots. The Chiefs are one super Bowl away from joining them.
Speaker 5: The Chiefs, Yeah, I remember they used to suck dude.
Speaker 4: Dude, bad demonse.
Speaker 3: They did not win a playoff game for twenty two years from ninety three to twenty fifteen. Yeah, they didn't make They didn't host a conference championship game ever, and now they've hosted five in a row.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Next, Oh, William Rodriguez says, do you think the Chiefs should have gone for two points when they and taken a nine point lead instead of kicking the extra.
Speaker 3: Point against any team but the Eagles. Yes, Here's why I wouldn't have done it against the Eagles. So that was the Chiefs were up one, they scored a touchdown in the fourth quarter. You can go for two and go up nine and put the in the two score game of put Philly in a really rough spot. Here's why I would not have. The reason you do that is the upside is you go up nine. The downside is you're still up seven and you're gonna go You know, the best they're gonna do is tie it, because almost every team, if they're down seven and score a touchdown late, they just kicked the X point. I think Philly would have gone for two, So I wouldn't have risked the Chiefs all of a sudden trailing, right, because I think Philly is so aggressive and analytically based and so good and short yardage that if they were down seven, and I said to Demanse, if the Chiefs scored a touchdown with two minutes left, I thought Philly was if they scored, would go for two like that, they would just try to take it. So against most teams, yes, against Philly no, And because the Chiefs don't have great two point plays, They're not great in like short yarded stuff, so they're not like Philadelphia that regard.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: Next, demand staying one on one, asked what did you guys think of Demande's guest appearance on The Switch Show.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you, I gotta watch it. I haven't seen it yet. Demanday told me it went great, Yes, and I do want to see it. I was at the Super Bowl. My apologies that you and I haven't talked about, but I was very busy all week. Yeah, but I but from the reports I hear that he did great. All right. Uh, Matt Ford wants to know if I think's UFOs are visiting us. It's on the board and we can discuss it on a day we're not talking about the chief super Bowl.
Speaker 6: Also, so this guy takes the dog for a walk in the mornings usually and me, I'm talking about you, okays, like always like a five minute walk or something.
Speaker 5: Today I noticed he did something a little different. What do you mean?
Speaker 6: Because you know, we've got like male man and like you know, random bystanders that will come by the house and they're like, oh, like you guys lost me money this week, or you won me money, or I watched the show today, I noticed that, like, you stayed outside for a really long time. I think this guy trying to walk around for a while and have somebody come up to him and congratulate him so he could shower in his his in the Chiefs to.
Speaker 5: Win the Super Bowl is definitely outside for a long time.
Speaker 4: Outside for a long time.
Speaker 3: Because I felt like a poor dog who I didn't take out yesterday for like eight hours because of the Super bowls on. I was so stressed out. I was trying to let him have a nice long walk and I catch a few. I was not trying to catch any bystanders. I was not I was not dressed for it. I was not even in any Chiefs gear. That was a whole setup by you. Great show, everybody. I gotta go do the greatest television show I've ever done. The Chiefs are Super Bowl Champions. See you guys at three pm Eastern on FS one Way