Speaker 1: All right, let it skinner it simple man. That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly or Bill O'Reilly dot com. And I know it sounds a little nuts, but there's a lot of evil in the world. But it would make a great Christmas gift. I'm sure somebody that likes to read in your life would love Bill's number one New York Times bestselling book, Confronting Evil, Assessing the Worst of the Worst. On page one, there's a picture of me, which kind of pissed me off, but I'm over it at this point. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you?
Speaker 2: I think you're a force some good, but I also think that something wrong with me.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking you're good.
Speaker 1: No, there's nothing wrong with you, because I am a force of good. Now, if I have predicted years ago, and you and I have talked about this privately, that at some point in American hist down the line, everybody's gonna have their own talk show. Everybody, yep, and the loons as you call them, I'll use Bill O'Reilly vernacular word of the day. The loons seem to just be saying crazy Adam Schiff to get clicks. And there are a lot of loons out there, Bill, and some of them claim to be maga, and it really pisses me off because they're not maga. You know more than anybody that in terms of a conservative commentator who is also a member of the press, yours truly that I probably was the first to go out there hard for Donald Trump. You remember that time. Yeah, sure, okay. These are Johnny cum Lately's. These are you know, people that are in and out of Trump world. And I have no idea where they really stand in life. I think they stand wherever the wind blows on any given day. Am I wrong, mister O'Reilly sar.
Speaker 2: No, because these people are all in it for themselves, not for a greater good, or not for the benefit of the country. So I'm not blindly loyal to anybody. My mantra has been for fifty years. Ay do the right thing personally, do the right thing, all right, because people know really what the right thing is. Even if they don't do it, they rationalize and be try to help your country, all right.
Speaker 1: I got two serious topics, and I got to I want to find out what Bill O'Reilly's Christmas is like, considering this is our last show of the year before Christmas. All right, so Brown University, here's what pisses me off about this Bill. Now, you and I over the years, and we've discussed it on the periphery, not too much detail. We have had our fair share of death threats and incidences where we had to, you know, protect ourselves, and so it's just basic common sense. The world is dark and evil, hence Confronting Evil your new book, which was number one, and there's a lot of evil in the world. Brown University has an endowment of over eight billion dollars. They have spent a fortune on DEI programs. Now, most people's very affordable to get high tech AI security cameras with even facial recognition, and you could cover an entire campus relatively inexpensively, like Brown University. I've been to Brown University. I've walked on the campus of Brown University. How do you explain they didn't have cameras all over that university and around the perimeter of that university. To me, that's unforgivable because we still don't have a picture of the face the perpetrator involved in this terrible incident because they have.
Speaker 2: Poor leadership at Brown. So in order to have cameras, you have to have a top notch security force on a campus. I'm sure they do have a security force. I know it's not top notch because if it were top notched, then the leader of the Brown security force would have said we had to have security cameras. So it's all about leadership in any of these preventive activities, not just at Brown, but any public place that carnage could occur. You got to have security, and you have to have people who know what they're doing. Brown obviously the president of Brown should resign because he or she i't even know it is, did not do their job. Their main job is to not only educate, but protect their students from a variety of calamities.
Speaker 1: You have to assume in this day and age, and this is every college campus, that something bad can potentially happen, and you've got to be prepared. And I look, I know liberals will disagree with this. I think you need armed security in every building of every school in the country. Now they could be under I would have metal detectors at every school in the country. You want to stop school shootings, I could stop school shootings. Yeah, retired police, retired military. Give them a tax break if they work fifteen hours a week I'm sorry, fifteen hours a month every month for like five years, and they don't have to pay taxes local, state, federal for the rest of their life. And we can keep every school safe. Good idea of a bad idea.
Speaker 2: Good idea. But remember all schools, including the private colleges, are independent in the sense that their school boards, they're local people elected to those seats make those decisions.
Speaker 1: I mean, the same people making the decision that men can play biological men can play women's sports and go in women's locker rooms. Those people.
Speaker 2: And when you get back from break, look at what's happening out in San Diego where they are. There's a law they're enforcing not to tell parents whether their children are changing their names.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what Tim Walls wanted to do. He wanted gender affirming care without parental consents, as though parents have potted.
Speaker 2: Plants, right, you know, I do my YouTube commentary on him on Walls who was absolutely racist in the Somali thing, and if people are interested in its YouTube dot com slash Bill O'Reilly, but I'm going this is one of the most racist things I've ever seen. And this guy was almost vice president of the United States.
Speaker 1: I'm more cynical than you, and I don't doubt there is a racial component to it, There's no doubt, but it is. It is institutionalized corruption. But it's even worse than that. You know what it is. He was looking at a massive voting block and he didn't want to piss him off, and whistleblowers told him every fricking thing that was happening, and he turned a blind eye because he wanted the votes.
Speaker 2: But the fact you would think you would apologize to the people of Minnesota, are.
Speaker 1: You smoking weed? Seriously? Do you think that guy would ever know, you know, apologize.
Speaker 2: It's my job to analyze what he's doing. He's blaming what Bill.
Speaker 1: You should be laughing if anybody knew about Bill. Bill a righty doesn't even drink.
Speaker 2: No, But my job is to analyze what he's doing. And this is my money that the Somali stole. Okay, he blaming white men for this crime, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask you about another topic. I think this is so tragic. I don't care about Rob Reiner's idiotic, left wing, radical political views. I just don't care. What happened is horrible. It's terrible, and you know, here's the problem. And we both have irish backgrounds. I'm sure within your family you had people that were alcoholics, because I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, grandfather and a cousin.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I could name a couple people in my family that had the disease if you will, or had the gene as some people say. But whatever, everybody listening to the show knows somebody has had to deal with somebody that has addiction issues, either themselves or in their family. It's horrible. This kid was in and out of rehab seventeen times, and then when he wouldn't cooperate, they said, okay, we're not going to help you. And then he was homeless, like three times. He lived in three separate states, Texas, New Jersey, and Maine at one point homeless. I don't know what to make of it. I mean, is there a defense there for this kid for cold blooded murder?
Speaker 2: No, he's evil. So you combine evil with constant intoxication, and this is going to happen. It's psychosis. So yes, you feel sorry sometimes for addicted people, substance abusers, but if that person is evil in addition to being in then you really really have.
Speaker 1: A prop Well, what comes first? The chicken of the egg. Does all that drug use alter their brain and the chemistry and their brain and they're inviting evil in every time they get wasted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this kid, anybody would do that to their parents is just evil. So you're probably born. But then when you take drugs for fifteen years, then you lose earll ability to control yourself.
Speaker 1: So tragic and unfortunately it's too common. All Right, I'm gonna move on to a fun topic because we got to make it a little lighter hearted as we head into the holiday astely. So for those that are unaware, let me educate you and tell you Bill O'Reilly refers to a children. He has two really cool kids, all right, as urchins, and they really are great kids. And I know as kids. I have two great kids. I'm blessed beyond what I deserve. And so what does Bill O'Reilly do for the urchins? What does the Bill O'Reilly Christmas?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: You seem like a bahumbug kind of guy in real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it was sixty years ago. So I have not changed Christmas ritual since I was a boy in Levittown because it was so I don't I hate idellic. It was so I hate the word magical. As I'm a Drue Barrymore.
Speaker 1: You do. All you have to say is well, we need a mamla and you really go there.
Speaker 2: When we go out, every house was welcoming. All the kids were there, hot chocolate od's all over the place. Everybody was caroling. That's the way it was in the nineteen fifties, and it was so uplifting and everybody was in the same economic circumstance. Talk about affordability, my god. Anyway, I tried to capture that spirit that I knew when I was a nurchin, and believe me, I was one.
Speaker 1: So you were you were like we would have been best friends as kids, because I was probably way more uncorrigible than you, way more we were.
Speaker 2: But we weren't nasty or anything like that. We just mischievous is the word.
Speaker 1: Constantly getting in trouble. I mean when my poor prison guard mother would say, don't leave this house. And I'd say, at ten years old, you can't stop me. Not good.
Speaker 2: No, I would have pitching cuffs myself.
Speaker 1: But you probably when I was twelve years old, I'd light a cigarette in front of my parents. Twelve years old, how arrogant is That.
Speaker 2: Would not have gone over with my father.
Speaker 3: Boy, my parents smoked him. I mean what I'm like, you know, no, no, no, no, But anyway, what the question you're raising is people in America respect Chris missed more than any other holiday by far, even the Fourth of July. And the reason they do is because it brings a sense of calm and goodness. So I wrote Confronting Evil, but I wrote it because I'm more interested in goodness, and this is the time of year when that should descend. So I set up a very simple Christmas tableau in my nice house on Long Island, where there's three fireplaces going. There's the greatest Christmas albums going. That's the Carpenter's Johnny mathis Nott King Cole Good.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is pathetic. You the Carpenter's the best. We've only just bigger.
Speaker 2: Okay, got yeah, Well he's into dude.
Speaker 1: Johnny mathis the Carpenter's what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I know you're interested into the Eminem Christmas album?
Speaker 1: Is there such a thing as the Eminem Christmas album?
Speaker 2: That's what you do, so it.
Speaker 1: Is not what I do. What am I gonna wrap?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Yo yo? How you doing this Christmas? Ho? Ho ho yo yo yo? What I mean? What am I supposed to do? If I got a real belly laugh out of Bill O'Reilly, that made my year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hold you over through the break and I'll tell you why, Okay, because Lynda and I have been having a fight and I'm just gonna hold you for like two minutes. I'm gonna play you her Christmas music. Although you kind of gave me an indication where you're headed with this, which really pisses me off. But you know that's private and it's okay. It's Christmas. I'm in a holly, jolly mood and I just want to see which music you like better. Will will give you a chance, you get, you get to be the deciding vote. Okay. On the other side, all things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly Billoreilly dot com. We'll take a break, We'll come back. We will hit the phones after Bill is the tiebreak vote next eight hundred nine one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, all right, Bill O'Reilly. I guess it was going to be a tiebreaker. But you know what, I'm not going to let you decide, mister O'Reilly. I'm going to actually add your song. I'm going to take one of your Carpenter's song, you know, your favorite Christmas music that you revealed embarrassingly in the last segment, the Carpenters. We've only just be good to you sing. You want to sing it?
Speaker 2: You see, Annony, you are a boss.
Speaker 1: I think Bill should sing it. Bill, you sing it.
Speaker 2: I can't. Karen, Karen Carpenter is the best female vocalist.
Speaker 1: She's great. I'm not disagree. I'm just just like that. It's sort of like saying you like the you know, the the Osmond family, and Donnie Osman was a cool guy. I actually met him. Ones good guy.
Speaker 2: I like Donnie and Marie. But if you listen to the pitch and the clarity of tone of Karen Carpenter, there is no one better. No she was.
Speaker 1: She had a beautiful voice. By the way, that whole life story of hers is so tragic it is all right. This is Bill O'Reilly's favorite Christmas music. Let's play a little of it.
Speaker 4: From Travel's Wealthy, Have your so Mary Little Christmas? Maybe time?
Speaker 1: All right, that's Bill O'Reilly's favorite Christmas music. Now let's play what's the name? Earl Ives? This is Linda's favorite Christmas music.
Speaker 3: I'm all over.
Speaker 5: I don't know if there will be snow, but I have a cup of years. I'm a lilibu.
Speaker 1: I'm feel happy right now when you bobus, I need bourbon listening to this. Let's listen to your all right now. I think the best Christmas music by far the Trans Siberian Orchestra Manheim Steamrollers. Listen to this. Just embrace this in your soul.
Speaker 5: All right, sweet baby James, who you vote?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Rush introduced us to Manheim Steamrollers. You know, trans by Siberian Orchestra. They're similar, but I mean both great and Rush did I mean he put them on the map? All right? Bill? So now you have three choices, and let me guess you're gonna stick with your choice, but.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna run down the other two if you don't mind. So the Siberian people are communists. I can't vote for that. Our lives is living in some kind of cabin up in the rainy lake, Minnesota. And so, I mean, I don't know what holly golly means?
Speaker 1: He said, what's holly jolly? I mean you're getting deaf in your old years.
Speaker 2: He hits the golly too. No, no, no, no, Karen Carpenter and everyone listening right.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we got Bill O'Reilly to admit Karen Carpenter is his favorite singer. You just I mean, that is priceless.
Speaker 2: You could say Barbara Streissan, she's an excellence, but she belts everything. Everything's belted by Barbara the Karen Carbon amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, aren't you impressed that I knew a Karen Carpenter's song only just begun?
Speaker 2: And of all seasons? You know, people, you're.
Speaker 1: Just telling you you're right about that.
Speaker 2: Guy, not you. You know a lot about a lot of things. The most important thing you know is that I'm the best guess that you have.
Speaker 1: Oh good grief is it always got to go right back to you. I mean, this is your favorite time of the week, admitted mister O'Reilly. You are bored. If you didn't do this show, your life would be a boring living hell.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about boring, but the latter part might be true.
Speaker 1: That's true, mister O'Reilly in all sincerity to you, your children, not the urchins. I don't know. The only parent I know the calls are kid urchins. I want to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas. God bless you and your family in the new year. And I just hope you have a great.
Speaker 2: Vacation and I hope you guys deserve the rest.
Speaker 1: We're not going on vacation together, No thanks. I need a break. That's why she's going to be.
Speaker 2: Holly jolly to lives.
Speaker 1: And you'll, by the way, I am in the Washington swamp today, Bill, I don't stop working until you know. The year really ends. And the President's given a White House speech tonight and it starts at nine Eastern. We're going to carry it on Hannity and then we'll have full reaction after it, and I know you'll be watching.
Speaker 2: I will be, and I appreciate you having me on all year. It means a lot. And we had.
Speaker 1: A great year, and you know what, it's man, these are crazy times.
Speaker 2: We're living, and I'll tell you that, but I really you and Linda have been very kind of me, So I hope you guys really enjoyed the season.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas, Bill, Bill, I'm just going to work on your music selections. What's your favorite band? Do you have a favorite band? Before we go?
Speaker 2: The favorite band would be the Beach Boys? Oh my god, Fameless Americana Time Wow, Wow, surf and USA.
Speaker 1: Come on now, all right, we have a whole We're now opening a whole Pandora's box of material for next years. Oiley, God, bless your favorite Bill on a surf force. I guess all right, Hell O'Reilly, thank you. Eight hundred and nine to four one Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, We're going to put a poll on hannity dot com whose Christmas music is the best. At the top of the poll, it will be me, Sean Hannity, because it's my show. Then it will be Linda, then it will be Bill, O'Reilly, the Carpenter's and it's gonna be what's his name, burl Ives or the Trans Siberian Orchestra. So option B duh, no option a me. Yes, I'm gonna win. I'm gonna win. I want you want to bet on thousand dollars in quick break right back will continue on the other side phones, Ronda holding down the fort while I'm up here in freezing cold the Washington swamp Athough it's not as not as dangerous as it used to be, there's a discernible difference. She's holding down the fort while I'm away. We're here, obviously for President Trump's address to the nation during my show nine pm Eastern tonight. Hope you'll watch, and then we'll have a reaction. Ronda, I missed my free state of Florida even for one day.
Speaker 6: Well, I can't blame you for that.
Speaker 1: It's the best place on earth to live, by far, not even close.
Speaker 6: I want to say, I really appreci hit you, and I think I just love you. But the problem I'm having right now with you is the Christmas thing with with to have a holly jelly Christmas. That really my mother used to sing that my mother's gone, now my family's gone, and it just brings me back to my family. And when you get down on that, it's like, Wow, where's the peace where's the love, where's the joy? And you're into this Jesus and you know your song is better because it's more Christmasy, But then you make fun of them.
Speaker 1: I mean, Christmas should be about Jesus, not Holly Jolly and you know, Frosty the Snowman.
Speaker 6: The family though, I mean, there's all. Everybody has their own opinion right in the mirror.
Speaker 1: I mean it's fine. You can jingle bellows your way all the way, you know, for your kids and make it all you know, sunshine, rainbows and cotton candy. I'm just saying it. As an adult, I like, I like to be moved by Christmas music that really, you know, was about the season, and especially you know how deep and the you know trans I be and orchestras.
Speaker 6: Okay, if that's the case, then be about it, you know, And that's okay. I like your son too.
Speaker 1: But thank you, thank you for letting me be me and choosing who I really am inside. Yeah, yeah, thank you for accepting me for who I am.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, But the point is, the whole point is is if you're going to be like that, then be like that. Because Linda Man, you're bash than you call people idiots, and it's almost hypocritical, and then you talk about it.
Speaker 1: I never called Linda an idiot. You never said that, Linda. Did I ever say that? You don't think she was talking about me?
Speaker 6: She was a call or an idiot. When they hung up, you went idiot, and I went, you know, I understand.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's doing the Mark Levin impersonation. Yeah, get off my phone. You're big dope, you idiot.
Speaker 6: I get it. Okay, So anyway, Sean, I really love and appreciate you, but Linda, you're a little hard on Linda.
Speaker 1: Man, you are Okay, let me tell you something. Don't ever feel sorry for Linda. Ever ever feel sorry for Linda. I'm like brass tacks. I could take it. No, it's not that Linda. Behind the scenes, you know, you hear one Linda, you know the talk radio New y Walk coffee, how you doing? You know, and all the other words she uses. But I'm just telling you, behind the scenes, she is poking and prodding and sticking and trying to piss me off every day on purpose. Most days I succeed. No, you don't. No, I'm very I'm very disciplined. I have an impenetrable shield. All right, Ronda, God bless you. Merry Christmas. By the way, Bill New Jersey, Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, mister Hannity, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, mister Bill. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Just just follow it up on the whole shriek metal Christmas tunes thing? That was, what's next? Like hip hop dingle bells.
Speaker 1: We did hip hop up with O'Reilly yo yo yo ho ho ho. I mean, I don't know, does that work?
Speaker 7: Yeah? No, But I just wanted to say, I love trans Siberian Love Mannheim. I love you know, you see quality musicianship there. But to me, it's about the words and what you're hearing in these songs. That's why I always go back to the great albums that have done over the years. And my all time favorite, my one of my family's all times favorite, that King Cole. Without a doubt, the quality of the production where he sings things.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, okay, you can't match that voice. That voice is amazing. How great was it when his daughter and they did that duet together unforgetable and then they did it together? I mean, was that not one of the greatest remixes of all time.
Speaker 5: And they pull it up nothing.
Speaker 7: If you had a top five list of greatest produced and put out their songs of all time, Unforgettable as one of.
Speaker 1: Them, oh so good. We agree on that.
Speaker 7: That King Cole, Yeah, absolutely, the net King Cole Christmas album. Just have a listen to it. There's some great uplifting songs, the traditional songs and things like that. But the way he sings his voice, the words, and you know, Russia always said words have meaning.
Speaker 1: Russia's right. We miss him this Christmas season, don't we. I mean he was the one that introduced the world. I mean he really put Manheim steamroll around the map as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, appreciate you. Where's unforgettable? Ethan? Where you're slipping?
Speaker 2: Do you have?
Speaker 1: This is with Nat and his daughter. I just a little of.
Speaker 4: This year, that's what you all?
Speaker 1: Unfo no near. I mean, what's amazing. I mean she cut that after her father had passed away, and they put this together like they're saying, going to do that is beautiful, just amazing. Eight hundred and nine four one shown is a number. If you want to be a part of the program.