Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys, nice reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby. Yeah, it's Brooking Boys. Slices.
Speaker 3: Time for episode number three forty three and beyond Better Late than Never. David Brody, as we record this on a Thursday, what the hell are we thinking?
Speaker 2: Thursday? Well, you and I had some things, some conflicts. Here we are eat but today today is July twenty fourth. Yeah, and I said to Scary, guess what movie I'm seeing tonight? He said Superman? And I said, what kind of superhero movie fan would I be if I saw it? Two weeks after it came out? He said, I don't know. I said, what movie is Scary? I don't know. I said, I give you a hint. Look at me, and he looks at me. He goes, I don't know. Slices, here's the thing you need to know. I'm wearing a large, full chest Fantastic four shirt with the characters on it. And he looks at me. He goes, I don't know what movie you is seeing tonight? Yeah, well I'm gonna see Fantastic Force sk right now. Slices.
Speaker 3: Here's what Brody doesn't know. I have other screens pulled up over his face. So I'm not even looking at David Brody right now, I'm not true.
Speaker 2: He squinted. He squinted and stared and squinted, and he went.
Speaker 3: Now I did, Now I did? Yeah, all right, who's your favorite? I like the thing? David Brody? Oh, you like the thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's his real name?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not that much. What's his religion? I don't even know what street was he born on? Why are you to know these things? He's Ben Grimm, grew up on Yancey Street, and he's Jewish.
Speaker 3: I gotta go.
Speaker 2: This is important. Also, as we.
Speaker 3: Come on the air here recording this, Hulk Hogan died.
Speaker 2: Yep, Hulk Hogan died, and of course, as he died a couple of days ago, and so did Malcolm and Jamal Warner the or theo Hunk Huxtable. Did you say, Malcolm and Jamal Warner?
Speaker 3: Malcolm Jamal Warner, Oh died and said that that's it. That's that makes three. Hulk is the is the third of the three people who passed Averway. As you know, if you contribute to the theory that people die in threes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, except Connie Francis died on the sixteenth. Does that not count?
Speaker 3: We just again.
Speaker 2: We'll talk more about this on The Brooklyn Boys when we record later. But here's the thing. You guys count to three and then you reset. Celebrities die in whatever number they die in. We've had this argument already. You guys conveniently leave out the fourth person that died. If someone dies tomorrow, you'll forget about Malcolm Jamal Warner. People are on on on the iHeart page right now. iHeartMedia posted that Hulk Hogan died. One woman writes, it always happens in threes. Two of my aunts just died. Okay, that doesn't count your two ants, and Hulk Hogan doesn't count as your unless your answer celebrities we don't know about. It doesn't count, right.
Speaker 3: And then what constitutes is celebrity because a celebrity to you might not be a celebrity to me.
Speaker 2: So right, if an athlete dies, does that count? There are celebrities, they're celebrated. By definition of celebrities, someone who is celebrated, So are we not counting any any athletes that died? The Mets lost a picture like that I know of, so you know, waiting throw the line, Well, it always happens in threes, No it doesn't.
Speaker 3: All right, let's move. Yeah, we got to do debate this again. The way behind the eight ball here we got we're way behind anyway. Yeah, So, people who listened through the iHeartRadio app, you get that special park. You click on the microphone button, you can leave us some talkbacks, and that's what you're about to hear.
Speaker 2: If you listen any other way, you don't get to do that. But you know, we have we gotten our award or our commendation yet for having all of our slices put us in the number one pre set on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't reminded you in several weeks. But yeah, if you haven't done it already, and you're you've got to be using the new version of iHeartRadio by now. And up in the top there, there's all those gray spaces for you to put little podcasts, radio stations or whatever you want in your presets. Please make your Brooklyn Boys P one number one the number one slot in your in your presets.
Speaker 2: P one huh yeah, preference one. Yeah, all right, here we go right here, we got Y's call.
Speaker 4: Oh you know the Brooklyn Boys. You scary you brody, You are.
Speaker 2: The best, no doubt about it.
Speaker 4: You know, the creem always rises to the up and that's where you, gentlemen, exactly are you? There's no podcast like yours, brother, because your recars, because you're untouchable.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was submitted over a week ago, and what is going on here?
Speaker 2: That's a coincidence. That's not irony, but that is a coincidence. Yea, holy shit, and we're just talking about somebody comes. If somebody left the message a week ago singing some song by Ozie or Black Sabbath, then we know this is a problem. I need to take a second. Did that just happen?
Speaker 3: That always go we always go oldest first. We we don't go. We don't even go cron a lot. So it's not like it just came in and we we we played it that.
Speaker 2: That's the oldest.
Speaker 3: He's doing Cogan brother, all right, brother, Yeah yeah, hocal media run wild.
Speaker 2: Wow Wow, okay, all right, all right, all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: That was That was a thrilling way to start the how I welcome Jamal Water and press here it comes Assi.
Speaker 5: Reggie here, unaceptable parents, unacceptable, a list time I was at a dinner party and I had cheese and pepperoniole over my lips. No one wanted to eat it weren't the lips on my but you have.
Speaker 2: Acceptable. She went there. I knew. I thought she was going to go there, and she did. Reggie.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, she continues.
Speaker 5: And this is Skylo from New Jersey at the teacher. Absolutely not. That is not acceptable behavior. Need to correct your child because at some point, as Brodie said, here we are at a dinner party and he thinks that's acceptable. No, thank you.
Speaker 3: And a third one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what she's referencing in case any other slices, make a reference, because you have to reference what you're referencing. I was talking about a friend's kid who ate the grated cheese with a spoon and put the spoon back in the grated cheese. And by the way, my friend, a friend of mine who has a kid around that age, called me and was like, I was listening to the podcast, was that my kid? Because I was over their house for dinner also and they had grated cheese, And I said, no, that wasn't your kid, It wasn't you. He's like, because it could have happened. Yeah, but it wasn't you. I know you listened to the podcast. It definitely wasn't.
Speaker 5: So scary Brody can still love kids and expect the cheese not to be covered in saliva. That's not setting the bar too high.
Speaker 6: Trust me.
Speaker 7: I'm a special education teacher.
Speaker 5: And even high would not allow my students with autism to be saliva ang all over the cheese.
Speaker 2: All right, come on surviving saliv yep.
Speaker 8: So okay, Brody and scary and never scary and Brody, it's more from ct Brodie. As soon as I seen that little fuck face kid go for that spoon and put it in his mouth, as soon as he got near me, I would have gave him the old oh the little lect trip. Oh man, you all right there, champ, you take a little spill, Oh man, fuck them kids. As soon as I would have seen fucking scary, as soon as I would have seen fucking flickering Frank, that motherfucker would have got the business too. He would have got that lou king lex sweet fucking causing my delay of two hours. A little bitch over a fucking light, go get a lamb from fucking the lobby or something, bitchchanic. Oh my god, I would have pissed me off. They could have easily fixed that problem when they landed while everyone was cleaning up, but fucking flickering Frank want to be a fucking bitch?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Brody, Oh sorry, was talking specifically about the galley light that was out and it took two hours to let the plane take off, exactly.
Speaker 6: Ben He from Brooklyn Brody, I gotta tell you, that fucking geese story made my stomach turn and even my own fucking kids. If they did that, I'd flip the fuck out. That's disgusting. You contaminated. I don't care your kids. Somebody else could you can taminated that whole fucking container. That's garbage. Now, in my opinion, you can't serve that. You can't even fucking eat that. You put that back in the fucking fridge with some saliva on. That's a not my kid parent. You know what I'm saying that that that fucking trickles down to everything. I'm sorry that they are your friends. I'm not trying to insult them, but that's just fucking horrid. That is terrible you because you know that that he does that on a regular basis of course. So unless they open that fucking container in front of you, that cheese that you put on your pasta already was contaminated.
Speaker 2: Yep or whatever I'm thinking of.
Speaker 9: Boom.
Speaker 2: Let me things about Vinnie.
Speaker 3: What's that now?
Speaker 2: Hold on number one? I love when Vinne agrees with me. When Vinnie and I are on the same page, it's fantastic. Also, notice that he his message ended and the next message started like he didn't miss a beat. Yeah, see what did he say? Part two? He didn't say VIDI again, He's like so anyway, I was saying, like he just kept going. Yeah, way to be Vinnie lead by example. That's a finesse to that the trucker does that exceedingly.
Speaker 10: Well perfect Sea from Queen's One Last Time, Brodie, you were talking about your friends, saying that his neighbor's wife doesn't give him the little nod of acknowledgment.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 10: I had a neighbor who I became friends with.
Speaker 11: I don't know why, but suddenly she started walking past me and even my dog like she didn't know us. My dog would be all happy to see her because my dog knew her, and she'd keep on walking and wouldn't even look in our direction for some reason.
Speaker 2: I have no idea why. She's got to remember that woman I told you about who ratted me out about my dogs and ratted me out about my garage. She couldn't talk to me. I did nothing to herr she just walks by now mm hmm, So same same issue.
Speaker 6: I gotta cut off Vinnie again. I got cut off in my second talk back for the band service and wouldn't go through anyhow. Uh. You know that kid fucking does that all the time with And there's no fucking way that I'm ever eating at somebody's house again that I see that kid do that, because that's not the first time, especially if there's no reaction, there's not. And that's also why I always say, you can't eat everybody's fucking houses. You don't know what they fucking do the dishes. How they don't wash their dishes. I had a conversation with somebody that they told me they only wash at the top. They only wash the tops of their dishes. They don't wash the bottoms. Gotta be out of your fucking mind.
Speaker 2: That's gross.
Speaker 6: That's like only washing the front of you. And one thing you keep saying that it's a kid problem. It really isn't a kid problem. This is a parenting problem. I'm both of those fucking issues, the dirty diaper in the fucking pool and the.
Speaker 2: Spoon and the cheese.
Speaker 6: That that's just bad parenting on both ends. I'm not saying they're bad parents, but in this you don't teage your fucking kids diaper in a pool.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 6: If your kid fucking six is dirty, spoon in the cheese, you represent.
Speaker 3: Your reprimand thank you, Vinnie, And he said number two very appropriaty. Number two.
Speaker 6: Just out of curiosity, I had to look up how swim diapers worked. I've used them on all four of my kids, but I thought, well, you thought that it kept urine in and water out. But I just read online that it doesn't absorb any liquid. It's completely made to just holding solid waste. So when that being in the diaper, they're being in your pool. Oh that's a little tidbit of information. I didn't know that either.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, thanks for ruining my David Loo Gary.
Speaker 6: And then you wonder why the fucking plane ticket is so damn expensive because that stupid flicker and fucking light. You know those six guys were or union members.
Speaker 2: Of course, took six.
Speaker 6: Of them to change twelve dollars fucking part of course, the airline one thousand dollars with overtime and fucking double pay and all the bullshit that goes along with it, because you know that's what they do. There's union electricians or whatever it is. They stretch it. They could have done that in thirty seconds, probably.
Speaker 3: All right, Do I Brody scary or do I scary?
Speaker 1: Brody?
Speaker 9: Now it scary.
Speaker 12: I gotta get gas from BJ's because it's ten cents less of gallon.
Speaker 3: So I got a meeting to get to.
Speaker 2: But the line is around the corner.
Speaker 9: So I'm sitting there fuming. I'm gonna miss the meeting.
Speaker 3: Brody.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just pay the extra ten cents. It'll be worth it. You'll make your meeting, You'll make that money back.
Speaker 9: I can't do. It's scary.
Speaker 13: It's the principle.
Speaker 9: I gotta save the.
Speaker 14: Ten Sorry, butcher the voices no offense.
Speaker 3: But very other.
Speaker 10: Line's way too long at BJ's. But I could see Brody.
Speaker 15: Sitting there forever.
Speaker 12: Of course, you know you'd waste more money and gas, just waiting the line so long, and Scary would go elsewhere, so.
Speaker 3: You know it's too So were we talking about Bjay's gas at any point? Well, no, he's just saying in general, is scary Brody versus Brodie scary? He's scary Brody that because that scenario. Oh, he agrees with me, And it's so true, unless you would also go to the more expensive gas station, or you would sit there and line and wait for the ten cent discount.
Speaker 2: Depends what I'm doing. But if it's like more than two cars, I don't wait. I don't have the patience. So as much as I like is saving money, I'm also from Brooklyn and I get agitated very easily. I gotta go, I gotta move. Let's go.
Speaker 9: Hey, this is Angel from California. Man, you know why I shout a month to pick with you?
Speaker 12: Scary?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 16: Hey, Brody, you remember when he went to Amsterdam and he didn't know his ass from a hole in the wall. He didn't even know where he would go. And you know you remember, yeah, I know you remember, you know. But anyway, when you came back, you know, hey, did you go to any other kind of bis cafes?
Speaker 9: And you're all like, no, I don't know nothing. I don't smoke weed.
Speaker 17: No me, no, yeah, brother, And don't deny it, man, because I got the receipt right here.
Speaker 9: Look listen, man.
Speaker 1: I don't smoke potter, I really don't see.
Speaker 9: You're off tall snowflake man.
Speaker 17: And now you come back from Jamaica and you're like, oh, yeah, we smoked out and my dad he smoked with it was and I got my own person or joint liquor.
Speaker 9: I'm a part here. Man. You're nothing but a snowflake.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: That was a real letdown, man, you let me.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Trucker. I'm sorry. Angel, Yeah, Angel from California. Please. I don't even know if he knows Trucker.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, you know what. Yeah he got me flip flopping on that one. What do you want me to say? I don't smoke pot normally, but when in Rome, I mean you gotta go. You gotta smoke in Jamaica, I mean I guess I could have in Amsterdam. I mean that's also another big place for it. But yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you got me.
Speaker 2: It's also lead of a Jersey so podcast. All right, talkbacks rolling in.
Speaker 3: Thank you, so much for your feedback on them and this man.
Speaker 9: You need to make your mind he continues, I love him. Yeah, man, you need to make your mind up.
Speaker 17: Man, if you're gonna be cool or that man, if you're gonna be a man of the people, or you're just gonna.
Speaker 9: Be your budgies helf all the time.
Speaker 17: You know, like that time that you get invited to the Wednesday waiting Man, you say that you're going.
Speaker 16: Man, if you're gonna be a man of the people, you fulfill your duties as being the man of the people, just like Brody.
Speaker 9: Man, he's a man of the people, does everything for us.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: But I don't know, man, I so I don't know what I'm gonna do with you. Man, you drive me nuts sometimes.
Speaker 3: From C again, Yeah, thank you there, Angel. I bought the way that wedding hasn't happened yet, So I will be wedding that I will come on tom what month, September Wednesday wedding? Yeah all right? Well from CT, Sorry I interrupted.
Speaker 2: You who from for a second?
Speaker 3: Brodie apologizes for interrupting you will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I got I gotta go slight, I gotta go Brooklyn boys. For a second, so this is not political, but it's going to lead into I got to mention some politics to get into this. So on the news they showed Jeffrey Epstein. You know who he is. He's in the news. He was at Trump's second wedding, which is at the Plaza Hotel. Right. Trump owns the Plaza Hotel, So I get why I had the wedding there, beautiful hotel. Right, But the reporter says, here's the weird thing. We just checked the records. He married his second wife on a Monday. On a Monday. Scary a Monday wedding. Now here's the thing. He owns the hotel. I'm sure the room was available because it was a Monday, right, But what kind of a gift would you give Donald Trump and Mala Maples on a Monday. Do you give them like a Trump Plaza Hotel fancy wedding gift or do you give him a Monday gift? Scary?
Speaker 3: I think you gotta come correct and impress and you gotta give you gotta go for the Saturday gift on a Monday. In that rare case, Monday on a month on an first of all, with celebrities, if you notice famous people they get they just get married any old day of the week and and everyone shows up. It's not just a Saturday night wedding, even though I think Jeff Bezos did have.
Speaker 2: A Saturday night wedding right Saturday.
Speaker 3: But when they all go to these fancy places and they get married, you know other places on earth. What's a Tuesday from a Friday from a Sunday doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: It's a Monday, though, and he owns the hotel. It's the only day that was available.
Speaker 8: Maybe who Well from again, Brody, I love your pick a ball stories and you're right scary. We as a team. So if you or Brody slack, then you both get the credit or the criticism.
Speaker 14: Correct.
Speaker 3: That is right.
Speaker 8: So in that theory, whenever you have your little sponsorship slippings, Brodie should automatically get a cut of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, your team, right, we ye?
Speaker 18: You in it?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I love that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he's talking about. Yeah that that made no sense whatsoever. Don't pay no attention to him.
Speaker 2: I love it. Reliable from c T.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Jimmy arresta bacon again. And to answer your question about Asians speaking Jamaican, you yeah, you have the small chance of seeing that in a tourist area, you'll see that where I'm from. I'm from Kingston thirteen, Jamaica, next above Marley Kingston, which is Kingston twelve and Kingston twelve. Downtown Kingston is where you would see the Asians speaking Jamaican. Okay, but big of Jimmy arresta Bacon.
Speaker 2: Jamaica usta beek. Listen, I understand that the Asians may live in Kingston twelve or whatever you said, but they can they can travel. Yeah, they're allowed to roam. They're allowed. While you're giving me the finger.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh no, no, I'm literally like scratching my eye my mill your middle finger.
Speaker 2: Who scratches their eye with their middle finger like that? I do. That's weird, slices, that's weird, right like this, stop doing that I use it with I use to my middle finger. What's the matter with it? I wasn't. I wasn't not sending you a message. Stop stop taking stop doing that. That's not nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not nice. You're giving me the finger. Nobody scratches their eye with their middle finger, Yes they do, some people do.
Speaker 2: I do. That's weird. It's not weird. How do you hold up three fingers if I said how many? If I said how many.
Speaker 3: Outside my thumb, my index finger, my middle finger, tree.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's European. That's not American. That's how I do it, all right, that's not how Americans do it. Continue on. Did you ever see the movie in Glorious Bastards years ago? So in the movie, if you don't remember, there's some British soldiers that are pretending to be German. They speak German, they're wearing German uniforms, and they're in a bar, and he's ordering three drinks for the table, yep, and he says to the waitress, give me three drinks. But he holds up the three is three middle fingers. And the Germans knew that that's a Western culture to do the middle fingers with the thumb and the pinky. Down in Germany, they do what you do the thumb and the first two feels better this way.
Speaker 3: It's more comfortable for my fingers to to go in that direction. So you do it Nazi style exactly.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 20: Let's move on right here, Sandy the bus driver here, what you should get car Mine is one of those.
Speaker 7: Keyless entry pads you know where you just punched the number in and I'm sure your boogie as can't afford to get him a gold plate of one. He won't remember the flags or something. Every company makes them, now, my cheap ass. I had one at my house. It didn't work when I bought the house. So I'm like, okay, you know the liquidation store like where all the ship that gets everybody rips open the package like I would like, yeah, I can't want to use this.
Speaker 20: It's like yep, that didn't really work. So anyway, so I bought the cheaper and when I had my house.
Speaker 7: I didn't realize that I had the uh the key and all into it like the pusher to open it. So I just have a dead bolt. So what I had to do was jack it up and fuck it. I put a Christmas look like you'd hang your wreath on your front door on the back door.
Speaker 4: Now, I just pulled that open.
Speaker 2: Whatever I'm cheap, all right.
Speaker 3: That was okay, all ye, No, he's got two more.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 7: Also, I normally normally listen to what I said to make sure it doesn't sound dumb, and I don't sound like, oh, like I'm under the water. So if that's the case this time, that's on me. But anyways, get him the gold plated freaking keyless entry, punching the pin pod one, two, three, four five zero, open the door. Perfect, that's what you need to get Carmine. Who cares about the cell phone? You're right actually, with the old clamshell cell phones, I bet you he's still using.
Speaker 9: T nine T nine word to text of course.
Speaker 7: Man, I wish I had one of those some days, like oh you got to push seven five times just to.
Speaker 20: Get the letter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that thing forever to text on.
Speaker 20: But once you.
Speaker 14: Got it, you got it.
Speaker 2: That's true. And yeah, okay, I wanna I'm gonna interject here about Scary's cousin, Carmine. Scary told you about his cousin Kamin. He doesn't know how to use a stove, he doesn't own a microwave. He doesn't remember his keys. His keys aren't on his car keychain. He went for food at two o'clock in the morning because he can't make hisself food. And you want him to use a keypad? Is that what I'm hearing?
Speaker 3: You want to remember a number, he'll remember the number I think remember his house keys. The keypad would be a perfect solution for him. He can memorize things.
Speaker 2: You know what you need. You need like a retina reader so he can stick his eyeballs in front of it. Are a facial recognition door opener. Yeah, they won't forget his face.
Speaker 20: This one's for Brodie. It's Tangier the bus driver you're talking about. You went to the party and the kids fighting stuff and putting the spoon back in the cheese. I have a family member. They used to let the kids sit up on the counter in their dirty diaper and put their hands in the cookie dough and then let their hands eat it and then put their hands back. And I'm like, yep, nope, nope, I will not be eating those cookies.
Speaker 7: I'll never eat anything else you make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nope, pass hard Pass what be.
Speaker 15: Boys, it's too boy rods from Puttingham Valley, New York and Puttingham County where it's a suburban not rural. One time listener the first time Coller eating the talk back and I'm basically responding to Dez in episode three point where she's calling out all the silent listeners and stalkers that's me. But anyway, I'll try to leave some more in the future.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's Roger again.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna flash back to the Benjamin Steakhouse meetup. Brody. I am the guy with the Yankee cat that was trying to put it on your head when we were doing pictures. That a step around the people, also scary. I also brought T shirts for you guys to sign. I hope you guys remember me. But yeah, I'm absolutely one of the quiet ones that don't.
Speaker 2: Really leave talkbacks.
Speaker 3: That's okay, this is fun, all right, all right, now, well.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it. Left a couple, so welcome aboard and always try with the Yankee hat. Yeah, I forget that. And yeah, you're on from the suburbs. Brodie thinks you're a rural.
Speaker 21: Hi Brooklyn boys. Jen the groomer here from Pompano Beach, Florida, listening to you guys talk about the neighbor wave. I have a neighbor who is a police officer, and I see him every single morning at five point thirty in the morning when he comes back from a shift when I'm out walking my dogs. For an entire year now, I have been doing the neighbor saying good morning, thanks for your service, hope you have a great ship. And for this whole year now, he hasn't acknowledged me. It's said he hasn't neighbor waved me, hasn't supped me, no head nod, nothing, but I have been found and determined to make him my friend. So finally, this morning, after a whole year of trying to get the neighbor wave, he actually said good morning to me.
Speaker 3: There you go, I feel like I won.
Speaker 2: You won. That is a huge w Yes, congratulates. I hope that we inspired you a little bit to be that much more forceful and.
Speaker 3: Keep us, you know, informed on how the relationship right, yeah, progresses is regular every day now or is it just the one time and that was it for you? You know, yeah, check in with us, let us know when you get to the next step.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's pizza delivery guy.
Speaker 14: Just want to let you guys know.
Speaker 7: The end of episode three forty three was awesome. Episode was great, but Brody was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Hey, he said.
Speaker 9: No, we're getting heated.
Speaker 3: We're heated up.
Speaker 9: We're doing podcast together. We're heated.
Speaker 2: Love you guys. You guys are the greatest keep doing good work. Appreciate it.
Speaker 9: I'm out.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Pizza Guy.
Speaker 3: Pizza delivery guy.
Speaker 6: Again, I'm listening to an old episode now two thirty six, and Scary you are right, man. People cry about things that people say.
Speaker 9: It's almost like people want to live in a fantasy world where everything's fake.
Speaker 20: Everybody just lie to everybody, everybody just.
Speaker 8: Say fake things. So Scary you are correct.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say it because I agree with that. Thank you so much, Pizza Guy, and thanks for listening to an old episode.
Speaker 5: This is Reggie coming to you live from the National Pickaball champion Ship with my co hosts The Trucker and Days. Today's first match features big Balls Brody against seventy five year old Karen.
Speaker 22: She dropped the walker and she's making her way into the court.
Speaker 5: Rudy is the first for the serf.
Speaker 4: Beeves it up and swims it down.
Speaker 5: He's in the kitchen or the dining room or wherever that is. Oo and oh my god, oh my god, Karen kims fun, Karen.
Speaker 10: Fell, she is out, she is out.
Speaker 2: Brody goes on to the Oh yes, Karen's husband.
Speaker 18: There goes Brody running.
Speaker 22: Who now that all that was cleaned up as promised in between games.
Speaker 11: It is naked Gonda.
Speaker 12: Everyone take your.
Speaker 10: Clothes off and get out there on the floor.
Speaker 15: Were doing this.
Speaker 12: We're doing this together, you girl.
Speaker 5: Tweet law sweet chariots. Whoa And in a little while we'll have a word from our sponsored dyl. It's not just for pickles, it's also for pickleballers.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was great, brilliant, Thank you.
Speaker 2: And I could say is for you pickleball players. A couple of corrections. You can't slam au serve down. You have to serve down up. You can't serve uptown right uh, and then you can't run into the kitchen on a surf.
Speaker 3: Very vivid imagination but vivid yes is down? Oh right into the truck or what do you know? Just in the nick of time?
Speaker 9: What's going on in real cool?
Speaker 18: More trouble more.
Speaker 9: PERMEI sur You know.
Speaker 23: Carmon corocud ball the way you got to bring him on the podcat and we all can meet him, you know, No, you should do them more of him clips out of his built you know, and then he's got a string with a return mechanism, you know, kind of left the ones shoop building super intending shoes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, those kind that be greatful here.
Speaker 13: I know you can kill him the doctor soon kind of couson that old Schneider from One Day at a Time. He is to use old mister Pat Herrington gone Rester song. Oh, I remember that soling. That was a great shummer when I was watching him. Something sugar, Yeah, should it? This is it's the long You're good, so have them all?
Speaker 9: Should it?
Speaker 2: The sweetish sho the mother mister food. You still be.
Speaker 9: Shirt board, the bird the bird board board.
Speaker 3: That's what he sounds like, the Swedish chef schucky.
Speaker 2: What happened there? I don't know?
Speaker 3: He oh, he continues.
Speaker 13: So low.
Speaker 2: You keep on. I gotta move on from that. He's singing the One Day at a Time theme, but again he way, he sounds like he's eating cake or something.
Speaker 3: He's eating the microphone can't unlock her. Unintelligible snapped out of him.
Speaker 9: Back a rod the wall.
Speaker 2: He keeps a scar in ugr eyes.
Speaker 24: He grew up with the niggamonos, almond milk, pourd doles. Then fill a coast kaboozie joe woa woh woh WoT run fat tires rimium gas buddy bab gets a plenty of ass wrapping paper ordered my pone, then fill a coast kabooy Joe, but that's him.
Speaker 9: They only laughs, he ever knew, only he.
Speaker 21: No doubt.
Speaker 9: Skaboogie doones.
Speaker 24: Zemon shots to his face, that rodeo with you know in his case won and bat him to his home.
Speaker 9: That fan of ks kabooge Joe.
Speaker 23: But that's him.
Speaker 24: Newly lambs, he's ever knew.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you so much, Thank you, mother trucker.
Speaker 2: That was great, But just a reminder verse chorus, bridge verse course, give us like a minute and a half. You don't got to do the whole four minutes. So though very clever lyrics. Love it. You got the Zeeman facials in there.
Speaker 7: Love it, Hey b boys.
Speaker 22: Christy from Saddlebrook regarding episode three forty three, Brody, your poop drippage story had me dry heaving and cracking up at the same time while driving. That was the most vile, hysterical story I've heard in quite some time, and scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 20: I totally agree with you.
Speaker 22: No need to send a good bye letter unless you're there for a year plus one hundred and I have a free dessert story coming up.
Speaker 9: Ooh, we'll let her do the tea the brook Glenn Boys podcast.
Speaker 1: We will be right back.
Speaker 3: I felt like she took us to commercial. She took us to commercial. We haven't coming up. Yeah, with a great radio teas. I got a great story coming up right after this, right. I felt like I had to hit the jingle there. That was great a Christy, what's your story?
Speaker 22: Christy again with my free dessert story. My husband and I go to Orlando to do the whole Disney Universal thing. We're saying at Saratoga Springs. We arrive at ten o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 25: Cannot check in.
Speaker 22: I told of La we're going to be there late that evening. Olscara Lukage, Yes, no problem, We're twenty four to seven, says with La.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 22: So we've arrived back there at ten thirty. The station is dark.
Speaker 2: So I make a phone call.
Speaker 25: So I call and there's no answer.
Speaker 22: I call again, and I get an off site reservations department who says, okay, they'll send someone. Meantime, we're trying to find our building. It's pitch black, there's no signage. There's a big map, there's no light above the map.
Speaker 12: So we can't read it.
Speaker 22: There's no U are here, so it was crazy. I had to have the receptionist woman direct us to our building.
Speaker 8: Who she did.
Speaker 22: We finally get into the room an.
Speaker 14: Hour later, and no luggage.
Speaker 22: So I call again and they say it's on its way.
Speaker 9: It's on its way.
Speaker 5: Twenty five minutes later, no joke.
Speaker 22: The luggage finally arrives. I go to the manager the next morning.
Speaker 26: I put my David.
Speaker 25: And I explained to him what happened, and boom, he gives me two three day multi passes into Disney World.
Speaker 14: Good for two years.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's amazing. Congratulations Christy, that's phenomenal. That's a great that's a great free dessert story right there.
Speaker 12: Hey Brooklyn boys, I'm just listening to the Slice time. But three forty one, I don't find wan dell one Valdez's voice. I like him talking. I love it my voice. I could imagine people don't like. I'm very screechy. Well anyway, sorry, Steve, but I do like Juan Valdez's voice, okay. And the Cowboy Trucker he's funny. All right, Love you guys, bye, Oh no, not by.
Speaker 2: Thanks, She'll be back in one minute with another one.
Speaker 12: Here she is Hi, this is MJJ. I forgot to introduce myself before, even though just that button to hear what I sound like, and I forgot to say okay from NJ. Anyway, vacation time bougie, scary over there. I get ten PTO days a year and they are used mainly for doctor's appointments, dentists or from six. There's no sick days in my place. We got to use all vacation days, all right, Love you guys.
Speaker 18: Bye.
Speaker 2: That's pretty shitty. See yeah, yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 25: Abraham Boys is Maryland from Omaha episode three forty three.
Speaker 9: Poopy Pool was the best.
Speaker 21: The story was fabulous, especially scary laughing and the pickleball loss.
Speaker 2: Oh this bitch, we know no.
Speaker 27: It reminds me of college when you do a group project and everyone gets an a, even the one person that didn't even do anything.
Speaker 3: No, not we lost.
Speaker 2: No, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 9: Have a great week.
Speaker 2: Love you guys, Thank you, Hey j J.
Speaker 25: I was just listening into three forty three.
Speaker 12: That couple, I mean you know by now, I mean for I'm late here off the depense.
Speaker 22: They're all over the place.
Speaker 18: The one the cheating people.
Speaker 12: The thing that I want to know because I think it's AI.
Speaker 26: Chris Marton made a comment that it was deliberate, that he really meant to stay that because the guys, yep, yeah.
Speaker 3: We're well beyond that. That story was the biggest story of the last week, right, I want.
Speaker 2: You she can do greatest memes. Here comes another two?
Speaker 12: That was me again? Okay, so Chris Martin. I think it's a I because Chris Martin.
Speaker 18: Said that the wife, Magan, the guy, the CEO's wife called ahead of time that the husband was going to be at that concert. Why wasn't she at the concert?
Speaker 12: That's what I'm saying. I think somebody puts well, I think it was a.
Speaker 18: Hey, it's me again, start to lead three in a row.
Speaker 12: But that couple about the internet, everything's all over there, you know, the guy cheating or whatever. But somebody made a joke where Cold Play.
Speaker 26: A single in a few years, but that nice four singles?
Speaker 12: All right, so what you guys might like that? All right, take it easy, you have a good week.
Speaker 27: Hey, Brooklyn Voices in Mario for Union City. I would like to give out a shout out to Scary Jones. He is promoting everything at American Dream. God bless you. You must be getting paid. But you promoted DreamWorks water park for someone who's uh not crazy about children near water. You did it, you got through it. Thank you, Scary, You're the best.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Hey, David Brody.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, truth is, it was difficult for me to go to an indoor water park with kids and jump in the water. And at first, and no, by the way, nobody told me I needed to, but I felt like I owed it to the listeners to be a part of it. So when I went there, I went into the water, I took my shirt off, I went into the wave pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's the part you should apologize for me.
Speaker 3: And I went into the water and we had a great time in there, and we you know, played some games with the kids, splash contests.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it was you know, but I have a question. It looked like a lot of fun and American Dream is a fantastic and I love them. Yeah, but I have a question, Scary, But yeah, since you went to an indoor beach, yeah, did you bring your merse?
Speaker 3: No mercy the indoor beach, because the merse is what holds all my sunblock and everything else.
Speaker 2: I didn't need all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all right, I hear the last three which came in in success at one thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Let's see what was going on here last night?
Speaker 14: They what a brooke boys in Wick? So was the was it episode three one? Or was there a slice time about that monkey poop coffee?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know Brody said it.
Speaker 14: No tweet them, but I just want to tell you a little fact about it. Brody had at the tip of tongue. It's called kobe luwak originally from the Sumachi region of Indonesia or what the cell bucks of Sumatra blend is named after. It's not from a monkey, that's a civet spelled c i v e t. It's like a cross between a cat and a wisel. Depending on the region where they're they're at, they have different species. In Indonesia and Malaysia they resemble a cat mall and in Vietnam they call it weasel coffee because it resembles a weasel in that region. So coffee name in Asia literally translates to cat shit coffee.
Speaker 2: Perfect, thank you for that.
Speaker 14: Kofee is coffee and luke walk is literally means cat Ship Ship. So uh yeah, we call it ketchp coffee. I buy a couple of packs every time ago to Asia and it's really good. Actually it's a lower city with a nutty flavor. And then just like ins cocoa or cocoa where you call it, well, how do you say it? And the closest one in Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, which is perfectful scaryes bouge ass Now, I mean I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you so much, Asian Mike, thank you for everybody for participating. That's that's your se. So he said we had three. Those are the three in a row from Asian Mike in a row.
Speaker 2: Boom boom boom, all right Asian and by the way, Saive, it is more like a mongoose. But so yeah, I'm not drinking that such.
Speaker 3: Here's it.
Speaker 2: Literally, here's a cup of cats Ship coffee just for you.
Speaker 3: I drink it.
Speaker 2: And so Matra coffee is very earthy. It almost feels like a drinking dirt, not a fat slice. Reactions This podcast also depends on you baby free