Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Are you open to pursuing impeachment of President Trump or are you ruling that out?
Speaker 3: Well, we've made clear we haven't ruled anything in and we haven't ruled anything out.
Speaker 4: I am not a socialist. I guess you can say that I'm more of a social democrat, so to speak.
Speaker 5: You think that's okay? I mean, do you really want to have this conversation? Are you circumcised? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Is circumcision different than castration?
Speaker 6: And so is the countdown.
Speaker 2: T-minus 70 days till Election Day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're coming to your city. Gonna play our guitars and sing you a country song.
Speaker 5: Sean Hannity.
Speaker 6: The new Sean Hannity Show. More behind-the-scenes information on breaking news and more bold, inspired solutions for America. Coming up next, our final news roundup and information overload hour.
Speaker 7: All right, news roundup, information overload hour. Our toll-free number and your calls are coming up, 800-941-SHAWN, if you want to be a part of the program. So I started reading about this case, and there's a group in Massachusetts, and they put it up on their website, how this past May, this group filed a Title IX complaint on behalf of Lewis and Kerry Rivera. And now they're the parents of a nine year old little girl in third grade at what's called Rochester Memorial School. Their complaint alleges this girl was using the bathroom when a male student who identified as transgender entered the bathroom, saw there was someone in her stall and opened the stall door while she was on the toilet.
Speaker 5: The girl was shocked.
Speaker 7: Obviously traumatized, a kid nine years old, a violation, obviously, of her privacy. This poor girl now, according to this article, and we'll hear from the parents in a second here, refuses, you know, and is scared to death to actually use the bathroom at school, even though the Rivera's, the parents had previously complained about this male student using the girl's bathroom. The school refused to take any steps to stop the incident from happening. and told the parents that just following state law. Then the school conducted, quote, their investigation into the complaint, and they issued a final decision. And anyway, you know, because they have to protect student privacy, they think that they have a right to make the public aware of what were their key findings. I know what they are, but I'm going to let them tell the story themselves. Anyway, joining us now is Sam Whiting. He's the legal counsel for the Massachusetts Liberty Legal Center and Louis Rivera, a Rochester, Massachusetts father fighting for his nine-year-old daughter, a story we just told you about. Louis, thank you for being with us. Sorry your nine-year-old little girl had to go through that. It is not a topic when I started my radio career I ever thought I'd be dealing with, but now we're dealing with this crap every day.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Sean. Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 7: All right, tell us the whole story and then tell us what the decision was.
Speaker 8: All right. So, uh, May 1st, uh, my daughter, uh, comes home from school in the afternoon, like she normally does. And she gets off the bus and she comes in and, and you can tell, uh, her eyes, she was distraught. Her eyes were red. She's been crying all day long. And I asked her what happened. And she told me she was, uh, using the bathroom at the school. And this, uh, boy that identifies as a girl came into the restroom, um, He proceeded to look under the stone.
Speaker 7: And this is somebody you knew about, complained about prior to this incident, correct?
Speaker 8: Yes. We called prior, a year before that, when the teachers tried to usher this boy with the girls on a field trip into a restroom when my daughter came running out. She told us when she got home, we addressed it with the school. The principal said that no boys are allowed in the girls' bathrooms, and she would investigate. A couple of months later, my daughter came home and said, this individual is running in and out of the girl's bathroom once again. So he proceeded to look under the stall and was asking who was in there, and he started peering through the cracks on her. She yelled at him to get away, and when she tried to get up to pull her pants up, he decided it was okay to push the door open and expose her half-naked body, basically. She was traumatized and went back to her classroom. She was crying. And she was like that all day long until she got home and she told me this. Wow.
Speaker 7: And moving forward, she's now afraid to go into the bathroom at her school.
Speaker 8: At her school and in public. She's been traumatized with this. My wife has to escort her or I have to find a family restroom when we're in public. She doesn't feel secure or safe in the restrooms right now. And she's going through some major therapy and stuff behind it right now.
Speaker 7: All right, so in this document, we're going to talk to Sam in a minute because it's his legal group that is representing you. The school did investigate. The school came to a conclusion. They don't want you to make this public, what you're about to tell us?
Speaker 8: Yes. Yeah, they just dismissed it like nothing really happened. They said that, yes, he did go in there, but there was no Title IX violation.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: Sam, let's talk about this from your point of view, your involvement in this, and what remedy might Lewis and his wife have to protect their daughter moving forward. I mean, I don't think any nine-year-old girl should have to go through this.
Speaker 9: No, absolutely not. And unfortunately, schools across Massachusetts have policies like this where they say that to comply with state law, they have to allow boys into the girls' bathrooms. if they identify as girls.
Speaker 7: Okay, but by the way, even if it was a girl that was looking underneath and opening the door of a stall to a bathroom, invading somebody's privacy, going to the bathroom, even that should never be allowed. I mean, can we just start with the basics here? Then you add the fact that he's a biological man, and I don't think the word peeping Tom, but you know, obviously has some severe problems if he's going to, you know, treat somebody like this. And the school just absolutely condones it. They have no alarm bells are ringing in their head, nothing.
Speaker 9: Right. I mean, if this was another girl or if it was a boy who didn't identify this way, you know, I think the situation would have been dealt with much differently. And Listen, I mean, this child, it's a nine-year-old boy who's also in third grade, and we don't know what was going through his mind. And he's really not the focus of our complaint here. The focus is this school has put in place these policies that allow boys into the girls' bathroom, no questions asked. And that clearly has disastrous consequences for the privacy and dignity of girls. And so what we did is we kind of took two steps. One was to file a Title IX complaint with the school to have them investigate this matter. And that's what they did. And of course, they ended up finding, you know, there was no Title IX violation. Everything was fine, which is ridiculous. But, you know, we kind of anticipated that was the direction that they would go. But we also filed a complaint with the Federal Department of Education and their Office of Civil Rights. And so what we're pushing for now is for the federal administration to pay attention to what's happening in Massachusetts and hopefully add this to their list of investigations and enforcement actions as they seek to get schools across the country to uphold Title IX.
Speaker 7: You know, a lot of parents, Lewis, they don't have the money... I mean, we pay all this money in taxes. We send our kids to government schools. It's another example of all those people that believe in this Green New Deal, cradle to grave, womb to the tomb, and everything's going to be free, and the government's going to provide daycare and even babysitting services on date night, and free buses, and guaranteed... you know, government jobs and guaranteed government salaries and guaranteed government healthy food and Medicare for all or guaranteed healthcare, guaranteed retirement, guaranteed, guaranteed, guaranteed. Nobody's ever given a price tag to all of that. And meanwhile, the government fails. We spend more per capita on education than any country in the industrialized world with the worst result. Our government schools have failed spectacularly. Now we're at a point where we're not even protecting the kids. And I'm sure after you pay your state taxes in Massachusetts, which are pretty high, and you pay your federal taxes and you pay your FICA taxes and maybe put a little bit of money away for retirement and probably I don't know.
Speaker 5: What you do for a living.
Speaker 7: I'm assuming that sending your daughter to either a Christian school or a Catholic school or a public school where this wouldn't occur. I'm guessing it's not an option for you, which, by the way, is the case for many parents, if not most parents in the country.
Speaker 5: Am I wrong?
Speaker 8: No, not at all. It's a financial burden to be able to pull your children out and stick them in private school or even homeschool, right? If you have a parent that's working... 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. to make ends meet with all the taxes that we pay here in the community. We expect our school systems in this country to be A1 in the world. And they missed the target. They missed their point. And we need to get a federal investigation down into these little rural areas and down into these small towns and have them comply and start changing the policies per federal law. And they're hiding. They're grasping for straws. But we need to pull those straws for them and show them that parents, we're not going to take it. We're not going to take it. We can't have this happening to our children.
Speaker 7: Is it a fair statement to say you and your wife don't have another option, that this is it, the government school, that you just can't afford a private school and you don't have the ability because you're out working every day, you don't have the ability to homeschool your daughter?
Speaker 5: Is that a fair statement?
Speaker 8: It's a fair statement. It's a fair statement. And for many families in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, this state has some of the highest taxes And it's very difficult for people to accommodate their children in that way. You know, we trust these people. We send them to school for six hours a day to take care of them like they were their own. And they neglect that. They're too busy trying to push these ideologies and stuff on the children. And it's not fair. It's not fair.
Speaker 7: Well, what about President Trump, who declared it's the official policy of the U.S. government that there are only two sexes, male and female? I'm asking Sam, your attorney, this. You know, what about the president banning federal funding, sponsorship, promotion of chemical or surgical mutilation of minors? Or, you know, ending DEI programs in the military and elsewhere? Or, you know, ending the, quote, un-American indoctrination of schoolchildren by terminating federal support for gender ideology and equity curricula?
Speaker 5: The president has done all of that.
Speaker 7: And the president ending unfair, demeaning practices forcing women to compete against biological men. I mean, does any of this come into play legally, considering the president has done that since he got back in office?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think those were all great steps in the right direction. I think the problem is when you get down to kind of the nitty-gritty details, we need enforcement action against these schools because a lot of these schools in these blue states like Massachusetts, They just ignore the executive orders. They ignore what the president is saying until they're forced by a court or by an executive agency through enforcement action to actually scrap these policies and to protect the privacy and dignity of their female students. So that's really what we're looking for here is for the Department of Education, the Department of Justice to come in.
Speaker 7: I don't mean to interrupt you only because of the constraints of time. I mean, are you getting any positive feedback that they're taking your case seriously and they're paying attention to this?
Speaker 9: We know that they have opened a case file for our case. We're working on getting attention on our case. That's why it's great to come on shows like this and have your listeners hear and petition for cases like this to be heard. We know that they have a lot on their plate right now because there's so many places across the country that are experiencing these same issues. But we're very hopeful that the department will take a close look and open an investigation into our case.
Speaker 5: All right, quick break. Right back.
Speaker 7: We'll continue more with Sam Whiting. He's legal counsel for Massachusetts, the Liberty Legal Center. Louis Rivera, a father, his nine-year-old daughter, I mean, unbelievable story about she's in the girl's bathroom and a biological man is opening the door and looking at her going to the bathroom and the school doesn't care. More on the other side, your calls, reaction to it, much more, 800-941-SHAWN.
Speaker 2: You know, here at the Sean Hannity Show, we want a thriving economy, border security, and protection of our children. Now, what else can we come up with to piss off the left? Keep it locked right here for all the latest news and information.
Speaker 7: All right, our final moments with Sam Whiting and Luis Rivera. Sadly, Luis's daughter, who's nine years old, goes to the bathroom. They had already complained about a biological male in women's bathrooms. And it's really remarkable that nobody seems to care. And the school is not doing a thing to protect them. Although Donald Trump did put in place very specific statues, as we've been talking about.
Speaker 5: You know, against such a thing.
Speaker 7: So I think that they might get some help from the DOJ, and I'm hoping I'll explain that in a minute. Well, let me ask you this. Harmeet Dhillon and Leo Terrell are friends of mine. Have you contacted either one of them? I mean, you know, heading up the Civil Rights Division of the DOJ.
Speaker 5: Have you talked to them?
Speaker 9: We have not had any direct contact with them, but we have had contact with individuals inside the Department of Education.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what I want to do for both of you. Linda, I want you to help me pull this off if you don't mind. Sam and Louis stay on the line, and I am going to contact Leo 2.0 Terrell, a very dear friend. Our meet Dylan is serious about her job, and we will make them both keenly aware of who you are, what this case is about, and see if we can't spur some type of involvement to protect You know, in your case, Louis, your little nine-year-old daughter, this is completely unacceptable.
Speaker 5: It's just wrong on so many different levels.
Speaker 7: And again, it's like a topic I never thought when I started in radio that I'd ever be talking about.
Speaker 5: It's insane.
Speaker 7: So if you guys stay on the line, we'll get that information to you, and we'll make the introduction, okay?
Speaker 5: I hope that helps.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Sean. Appreciate your time.
Speaker 5: You bet. My pleasure.
Speaker 7: It's not something I should ever have to do, to be honest, but I mean..
Speaker 5: I mean, it's sad.
Speaker 6: Breaking news all afternoon. When you get off work, be sure to check in first for everything you missed during the day. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure if you saw this last night, if you were watching my TV show, Linda, but Brianna Lyman asking people about the the Lindsay Clancy trial. Did you did you happen to see this? Now, this is the mother that admitted to strangling one after another, three little children. This is this is the case. Now, I get it that there are mitigating circumstances. I believe postpartum depression, for example, is real. Postpartum depression psychosis, I believe, is also real. Apparently, one doctor was prescribing one, you know, medication. And these medications can often be very, very strong. I get that part that there were 13 of them that they found in her body. She has her husband leave the house. And she's obviously to me, that sounds premeditated. That's my take. And I'm not saying that this woman is not mentally ill and that she wasn't seeking help as people have testified during the trial. However, I don't think this woman should ever walk the streets again, ever under any circumstances. But so many people have come out and they never talk about the kids. They only talk about, well, the poor mother, the poor mother that strangled three kids alive. you know, one after another. So it really is troubling to me.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: Clancy is on trial right now for allegedly killing her three children. It's kind of taken social media by storm. What are your thoughts on this case? Well, I see a lot of theories online.
Speaker 10: I think it touches upon things that are really important to women, postpartum depression, mental health, the healthcare system in general. So I think those are all things that people have passionate views on.
Speaker 4: So it's easy to see why they care a lot about the case.
Speaker 11: I think that simultaneously has to be a recognition of the fact that the medical system did fail her and failed to recognize the symptoms that would lead to suction action. However, there still has to be accountability for taking those actions.
Speaker 5: I don't think she has to be in jail, locked away. I feel like she needs.
Speaker 4: To be somewhere where she can get the.
Speaker 10: Proper care, like mental institution, something along those lines.
Speaker 4: This case is going to be a hallmark case in the way that we end up treating mental health and we end up diagnosing mental health.
Speaker 11: I think overall, there's a major mental health crisis in this country that we have refused to acknowledge since the 80s.
Speaker 4: And we refuse to put..
Speaker 5: Any money towards it. I don't know.
Speaker 11: And there's too many inconsistencies that came out in the trial where I believe that she didn't do it.
Speaker 7: Linda, as I listen to these responses and this has gone viral, this whole case. And we're getting near closing arguments. And that's then it's going to be in the hands of the jury. I don't think they're going to get what the prosecution is asking for.
Speaker 5: We'll see.
Speaker 7: However, I find that the children never getting mentioned hardly ever is very troubling to me.
Speaker 4: Well, I will give you two points to this story. The first one is postpartum depression is very real and it's very serious and it's very sad. It's also at its most acute six to eight weeks after you give birth. And then you figure out what's wrong and you try to work on it and yada, yada, yada. She strangled a child that was five. Her youngest child is eight months. So I'm going to push back a little bit on the postpartum claim. I'm not a doctor. I'm not claiming to be one, but I am saying that there is a, there seems to be this idea that it's okay to say we have mental health problems. And as a result, we are unable to stand trial, unable to serve time, cannot be held accountable for our actions. Well, Cora and Dawson and Callan, her three children, don't get a say. Her husband has already remarried. He's moved on because it's three years later and he's getting on with his life. And now this woman is going to sit there and say, like the last one was like, I don't even think she did it. She's already admitted to doing it. And a psychologist that took the stand today said, he goes, you know, it's weird because when people have these psychotic breakdowns, there were typically things that they said prior to the breakdown that they say again during the breakdown. She said everything for the first time when this happened. I just think some people have evil in them. To strangle a child, to watch a child's last breath leave their body and take their lives is evil. There is no other way around it. I don't care how sick she is. She should get the electric chair, in my opinion.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: She should never see the light of day because if you're that sick that you go to that length and you have a psychotic break, there's no assurance down the line that that's not going to happen again. I think there's always evil involved in any murder, any killing.
Speaker 5: 100% right. But nobody wants to talk about that part.
Speaker 7: I'm sure people, when they say get the mental health, then you're going to have some shrink, some plays, some wear.
Speaker 5: Oh, she's stable now. She's been stable the last five years.
Speaker 3: Let her out.
Speaker 7: You know, just like the guy Hinckley, John Hinckley, who tried to assassinate Donald Ronald Reagan, you know, was let out.
Speaker 5: He's out, you know, now and free.
Speaker 7: And I don't think that person should ever have gotten out of jail ever under any circumstances.
Speaker 4: Every single person from your TV show.
Speaker 5: Mental health.
Speaker 4: We need awareness on mental health. I'm like, how about we put a value on human life? We have states now, New Jersey, we have Massachusetts, talking about having babies to term and then killing them. Everybody knows you're pregnant. Why not just give it up for adoption? Why do you need to kill it? There's something wrong with people. I don't know.
Speaker 5: There is.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm telling you, the whole debate has just ignored those three little children, and that's the problem.
Speaker 5: That's what bothers me. George in Florida, my free state. George, how are you? Glad you called. Good, Mr.
Speaker 6: Hannity.
Speaker 12: How are you today?
Speaker 5: I'm good, sir. What's going on? It's sad about Dolly Parton. I always liked Dolly Parton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we, we just saw that. That's kind of a shocker there, but we, we appreciate everything you do. We, we know you're on the front lines every day and, and you're in the crosshairs of the left and we appreciate everything you're, you're doing on a daily basis. But what's, what's on my mind is I was listening to some of your conversation yesterday about the WNBA and Um, I tried about three years ago, I think it was to, to actually watch a game. I sat down and, uh, had my drink sitting on the sofa and they dimmed the lights and played the national anthem. And, uh, both teams got up and walked off and I waited to the end of the anthem, turn the TV off and, you know, have not watched a minute of it since. And I guess the thing that's confusing to me is, um, you know, they, They have what could be a generational player coming out. She was the all-time scoring leader in women's basketball, collegiate women's basketball. And rather than promoting her, it seems like at every corner they're trying to tear her down.
Speaker 7: The saddest part is they're doing it to their own detriment. I mean, you're talking about Kaitlyn Clark. And they still are so aggressive. And, you know, basically, you know, she's getting all these, you know, fouls. I mean, really, really aggressive behavior by other members of the WNBA when they should be happy because more people are coming to see the WNBA because of her and her talent. And, you know, you have people just looking to attack her and tear her down.
Speaker 5: She's been tough. She could have stood by Sophie.
Speaker 7: I wish she would have done that, but putting that aside, I mean, what they're missing is the big picture. Somebody's a star. Like, it's kind of an unwritten rule in football. You don't take out a star quarterback's leg.
Speaker 5: You just don't.
Speaker 7: And, you know, there's a certain, because understanding that stars bring people into arenas. And, okay, you know, you want to get aggressive, flagrant fouls, go for it, but It's going to, and you want to go, well, go for it.
Speaker 5: But in the end, it's going to turn people off.
Speaker 7: It's going to, at some point, they're going to all pay the price of lower attendance.
Speaker 5: Well, and you at.
Speaker 3: The nail on, you know, that's where I'm approaching it from. You at the nail on the head. You know, I'm in no way comparing her. to the, you know, eliteness of tiger woods. But you look at the tiger woods effect on golf when he came out, um, you know, a lot of, you know, it was very publicized, you know, he wasn't, he was, uh, not well received by a lot of the players because he was getting all the attention. But, you know, during the tiger effect, when he came in to the PGA, their total, um, purse purse payout, uh, on the.
Speaker 8: Year was 125 million.
Speaker 3: When he left, it was over $ 316 million.
Speaker 7: People go out to see stars. They just do. And star players, a rising tide lifts all boats. I mean, it's crazy. Look, I'm not going to watch any league that, you know, players are taking the stand against our anthem. If they don't want to come out for the anthem, they don't want to stand, they don't want to put their hand over their heart.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Just check me out. It's sort of like, you know, Colin Kaepernick taking a knee. I'm not interested. And at that point, it's such a turnoff to me that I just won't pay attention to it. I watch now only The Fever, and really I'm watching for Caitlin's talent and Sophie's talent and the fact that Sophie's been so brave, bold, and outspoken. I find pretty amazing. George, I got to roll. I got to get to other callers, but I'm glad you're out there, my friend. God bless you. Back to our phones. let's say hi to Stephen in Linda's home state, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 5: What's up, Stephen?
Speaker 12: Thanks for taking my call, Sean. Appreciate everything you do every day, sir.
Speaker 5: Thank you, my friend. You make it possible. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 12: It is Cantor freedom. Him joining the WNBA is one of the best things I have seen in a very long time.
Speaker 5: It's hilarious to me. I think it's such a good play on his part. I love it.
Speaker 12: Yeah. All these morons who think that men can magically become women, and they do it in, like, women's rights. All the Democrat who think that, oh, yeah, it's women's rights. And it's finally coming back to bite them in the butt, and I'm loving it.
Speaker 7: I love that he was there with his T-shirt to fighting a woman the other night, and then he got thrown out. Because he was cheering for Sophie Cunningham. I mean, he shouldn't have gotten thrown out. One of the players on the other team was screaming at him and cussing him out.
Speaker 5: Why'd they throw him out? Unbelievable.
Speaker 7: But I'm with you. I totally love it. Steven, PA, appreciate it, my friend. God bless you. And big time, AJ Houston, Texas.
Speaker 5: What's going on, baby? How are you, big time? Big time, Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: How you doing, man?
Speaker 5: Hey, happy... I'm good. I miss you. I haven't heard from you in a year. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Man, I've been working and jerking and.
Speaker 3: Perking and kirking.
Speaker 5: Come on! Every time I call, my phone would cut off.
Speaker 1: I don't understand when I dialed your number..
Speaker 11: It cut off.
Speaker 1: My girl, I say, dang, Katie, I've been trying to call y'all.
Speaker 5: And I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's probably the Democrats, Sean.
Speaker 12: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: They just don't want me to talk. That's all it is.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, I guess we only have about a minute and 20. It's all yours, though, my friend. Go for it.
Speaker 1: That crap with the WNBA.
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 1: Them people done lost their minds. You know, that's a women's game.
Speaker 5: That's woman. That's a woman.
Speaker 1: And my boy, I'm glad he did do what he did. And that team, you right, they should have got them out of there. But then the Democrats, what are they going to run on? I'm calling it again, Sean.
Speaker 3: My second's left.
Speaker 1: We're going to have a landslide come November again. Coming to a theater with us because these idiots out here think taking the American people the wrong way. They think we're dumb.
Speaker 9: We know what's going on.
Speaker 1: It's going to happen to him again, Sean.
Speaker 5: Big time.
Speaker 7: Listen, I am not taking anything for granted. I am not confident in any election until the votes are in and I hear the words, Fox News can now declare Donald J.
Speaker 5: Trump has been reelected president.
Speaker 7: Fox News can now, has now, you know, our decision desk has decided that Republicans will hold the House and the Senate. I want to hear those words until I do. I am assuming we're down. We're behind. The polls are phony and we've got to go all in and understand how high the stakes are here.
Speaker 5: That's just the way I'm wired. Big, big time. I can't change. But quick last word of you, man.
Speaker 1: And you just hang in there and keep doing.
Speaker 8: The good work.
Speaker 5: All right, my friend. God bless you. We love you, AJ. Big time, AJ. Houston, Texas.
Speaker 4: Oh, man.
Speaker 7: All right, that's going to wrap things up for today. We have the best election coverage available on your TV dial as well as radio dial. Tonight at 9, Hannity, Fox News, Ted Cruz, Aaron McGuire, Jason Chavis, Tommy Lahren, we're loaded up tonight. 9 Eastern, CEDVR, Hannity on the Fox News channel. I promise news and information you will never get from the corrupt, abusively biased legacy media mob. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.